OldCa61's Recent Activity

1. OldCa61 liked Yinla's post in the thread Any Chance of Making LoN Mounts and Illusions Unattunable ??.

Yeah I really want the Phoenix, but I'm not trading in 10 just to get a chance at it. :rolleyes:

Jul 28, 2021
  2. OldCa61 liked Yinla's post in the thread Any Chance of Making LoN Mounts and Illusions Unattunable ??.

Just making them all heirloom would be enough.

Jul 28, 2021
  3. OldCa61 liked CatsPaws's post in the thread Any Chance of Making LoN Mounts and Illusions Unattunable ??.

This would be cool but I fear something on the line of Lynea the pet collector in the Commonlands would happen. Where you have to trade in...

Jul 27, 2021
  4. OldCa61 posted a new thread.

Any Chance of Making LoN Mounts and Illusions Unattunable ??

It would be awesome to be able to make used LoN Mounts and Illusions Unattunable so they can be traded or given to other characters. Yes, I...

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

Jul 27, 2021
  5. OldCa61 liked Nolrog's post in the thread DB Store Asking for $$$ for Lifetime SUB to get monthly 500 DBC ?.

It's not that way always. I have a couple lifetime accounts, one of them is just greyed out, an the other says Add Time. I was...

Jul 24, 2021
  6. OldCa61 replied to the thread DB Cash window wants me to "add time" - have lifetime membership.

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/db-store-asking-for-for-lifetime-sub-to-get-monthly-500-dbc.276563/

Jul 22, 2021
  7. OldCa61 liked klanderso's post in the thread Fixed Internally Rat Ears are gone.

Yup, I responded without properly reading, I'm only human. It's been confirmed by our QA team as a bug and we're tracking it internally.

Jul 22, 2021
  8. OldCa61 replied to the thread DB Store Asking for $$$ for Lifetime SUB to get monthly 500 DBC ?.

Thanks, I just never noticed it before :)

Jul 21, 2021
  9. OldCa61 liked FranktheBank's post in the thread DB Store Asking for $$$ for Lifetime SUB to get monthly 500 DBC ?.

My lifetime acct says the same, but allows me to claim at the 30d mark

Jul 21, 2021
  10. OldCa61 posted a new thread.

DB Store Asking for $$$ for Lifetime SUB to get monthly 500 DBC ?

Noticed this last week but didn't have time to post. I have a Lifetime Account. When I go to claim my Monthly 500DBC it has text that says...

Forum: Bug Reports

Jul 21, 2021
  11. OldCa61 liked Zenn-La's post in the thread Not A Bug Crystallized Velium Ore not dropping.

ok, killed 11 nameds in ToV.. last few days.. Zero, none, zilch Crystallized Velium Ore dropped. Please fix the drop rate.. You all really...

May 19, 2021
  12. OldCa61 liked Sancus's post in the thread Fixed Internally [Bug/Feedback?] Mage 'Bolt' Spells - Ball of Ice and Stone - Vulak'Aerr Raid.

This is also an issue for "an earthen prison" on the Aaryonar raid. Definitely ought to be fixed.

May 19, 2021
  13. OldCa61 liked Ibadan Kun'Tirel's post in the thread Fixed Internally [Bug/Feedback?] Mage 'Bolt' Spells - Ball of Ice and Stone - Vulak'Aerr Raid.

So I'm not sure why it took me this long to discover this, but.... Mage direct damage 'bolt' line of spells don't seem to be hitting Ball...

May 19, 2021
  14. OldCa61 liked EQ Dev's post in the thread Game Update Notes: May 19, 2021.

May 19, 2021 _____________________ *** Highlights *** - For the first time, you can quickly identify the gains and losses of equipping...

May 19, 2021