ojier's Recent Activity

1. ojier replied to the thread Cannot Reproduce crash or what?.

Happening to me, one of my three toons will suddenly disappear - this has been happening since last patch. I am not happy about this - I...

May 27, 2020
  2. ojier replied to the thread Zoning into Pillars of Alra?.

Works for me now - I land, log, come back and then try it. Thanks, all - was frustrating me bigtime.

Mar 24, 2020
  3. ojier replied to the thread Confirmed Pillars of Alra Zone In.

"Are you (a) in Resplendent Temple and (b) did you bind in the same zone and (c) are also trying to teleport to bind? If so that is a very...

Mar 24, 2020
  4. ojier replied to the thread Zoning into Pillars of Alra?.

Both - no difference - zone just doesn't pop for me.

Mar 24, 2020
  5. ojier replied to the thread Confirmed Pillars of Alra Zone In.

Gotcha - usually ported in by a guild member who is bound there. On occasion I also run there, zoning in from Sarith - I have not noticed...

Mar 24, 2020
  6. ojier replied to the thread Zoning into Pillars of Alra?.

I don't want to get a druid, I just want to walk myself into the zone like I have done in the past. It's broken, and from what I gather in...

Mar 22, 2020
  7. ojier replied to the thread Confirmed Pillars of Alra Zone In.

Yeah - I am in the temple zone, right outside the 2-way zone into Alra. I just can use the zone in anymore, trying just bounces me to the...

Mar 22, 2020
  8. ojier posted a new thread.

Confirmed Pillars of Alra Zone In

I can't zone into here - I think it is bugged - when I try, I just end up in the succor point with a message that it is not ready to...

Forum: Bug Reports

Mar 22, 2020
  9. ojier posted a new thread.

Zoning into Pillars of Alra?

Is there a trick for zoning into this hot zone? Every time I try to zone into it, I get bounced to the succor point with a message that it...

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

Mar 22, 2020
  10. ojier replied to the thread Not A Bug 18th Anniv Bugged at Skyfire.

That did it = one AoE and I was gtg (if I survived) = if's funny though, I don't remember having to do that a few years ago...

Mar 18, 2020
  11. ojier replied to the thread Not A Bug 18th Anniv Bugged at Skyfire.

Tried it all - invis, not invis - damage or just standing there - no go...

Mar 17, 2020
  12. ojier replied to the thread Not A Bug 18th Anniv Bugged at Skyfire.

Yeah - any closer this last time and I would have been inside the caster - no go (

Mar 17, 2020
  13. ojier replied to the thread Not A Bug 18th Anniv Bugged at Skyfire.

Right beside the caster, between them. I will crowd the caster and try one more time...

Mar 17, 2020
  14. ojier posted a new thread.

Not A Bug 18th Anniv Bugged at Skyfire

I took my heroic through this one, Tsaph, couldn't get ported out of Skyfire after the big fight. No matter what I do, they leave me in the...

Forum: Resolved

Mar 17, 2020