Oberan's Recent Activity

1. Oberan replied to the thread Why did Bind Rush wake the sleeper?.

Considering it was on the tune of 3 or more years after the kill before this post by a dev decided to claim it was bugged (and was the only...

Jul 20, 2022
  2. Oberan replied to the thread New laptop, good vid card, stuck in 32 bit mode..?.

Given the other information in the log it appears that's the color mode that your video card is outputting, Even a 64bit system graphics...

Jul 20, 2022
  3. Oberan replied to the thread Why did Bind Rush wake the sleeper?.

As long as people keep waking the sleeper the Server First and Only kill of Kerafyrm on the Rallos Zek server record will stand alone.. I...

Jul 19, 2022
  4. Oberan replied to the thread Overseer QOL requests.

Honestly what I would like is a way to more easily distinguish between uncommon and uncommon iconic agents when I want to do a conversion.....

Jul 19, 2022
  5. Oberan replied to the thread Not A Bug Magic damage focus from helmet is not applied to Composite Paroxysm.

The effects that the composite abilities trigger are level 250 which is far above the level the focus effects can modify.. I'm pretty sure...

Jul 13, 2022
  6. Oberan replied to the thread Mark of the Blameless.

the return hitpoints upon hitting an enemy line was intentionally nerfed to scale with weapon delay back in 2000. Basically if I recall...

Jul 6, 2022
  7. Oberan replied to the thread Transfer from Phinigel.

Does the character meet the other requirements of the server transfer... from...

Jun 8, 2022