Nukester's Recent Activity

1. Nukester liked yepmetoo's post in the thread Confession Corner.

When you changed the guild portal to Plane of Hate, for years it was the one stone that didn't do an announcement in guild hall that you...

Feb 27, 2021
  2. Nukester liked Duder's post in the thread Hero's Fortitude&Vitality progression AA need a rework..

Also 2k attack? It's 700. Devoid of factual errors I like your post otherwise ;)

Feb 27, 2021
  3. Nukester liked FawnTemplar's post in the thread Do we really need emotes on raids?.

For the most part, at least in my experience, people do not find simple raids fun.

Feb 25, 2021
  4. Nukester replied to the thread Recommendation: create a Foraging merchant.

They already are.

Feb 20, 2021
  5. Nukester liked Kianara's post in the thread Fixed Internally Prismatic Ward AA not correct.

The Item: Prismatic Ward AA is currently maxed at XXVI, but the new CoV raid range items have XXVII on them.

Jan 7, 2021
  6. Nukester liked Duder's post in the thread Fixed Internally CoV raid trash not dropping luck augs (Hardened Destiny).

Full clear of DN raid instance, 84 mobs - 1 Crystallized Restless Ore and 0 Hardened Destiny Full clear of WW raid instance, 98 mobs - 1...

Jan 7, 2021
  7. Nukester liked Absor's post in the thread Is this perception wrong?.

I guess I'm just getting a little tired of hearing about "recycled" content. It is not easier or less work to recreate an old zone with new...

Dec 23, 2020
  8. Nukester liked Szilent's post in the thread Confirmed Vulak`Aerr: Let Them Go achievement.

Achievement text is "[ ] Let all the golems explode" 1 [Sat Dec 12 22:50:47 2020] Power flows out from the central gem to the smaller...

Dec 13, 2020
  9. Nukester liked Duder's post in the thread Fixed Vulak - The Call - Achievements not awarding.

Did Vulak mission - The Call. Did the achievement for Defensive Measures and Preventative Measures, neither awarded. [IMG] [IMG]

Dec 8, 2020
  10. Nukester liked Duder's post in the thread EQ TV and other titles I look forward to.

The very beginning scene in Season One, Episode Two - "Tanadaal" of the show Dead Pixels, the main character Meg asks a girl if she had...

Oct 10, 2020
  11. Nukester liked Sancus's post in the thread Confirmed Beam Targetting.

Summary: There are three issues with spells that use the Target type "Beam" (e.g. Beam of Molten Komatiite) relating to how they choose...

Sep 30, 2020
  12. Nukester liked Duder's post in the thread Best way to obtain new Power Sources?.

And buying them with plat made them still unavailable for you? Other than the early power sources, ToV PSs availability is unrivaled.

Sep 29, 2020
  13. Nukester replied to the thread / Slash commands for Campfires?.

Put one down before you start pulling.

Sep 29, 2020
  14. Nukester liked ZenMaster's post in the thread Best Zone/Expansion.

Best Expansions - Planes of Power and The Burning Lands Best Zones - Doomfire and Esianti

Sep 28, 2020
  15. Nukester liked Whulfgar's post in the thread Raid/ Group quest Emotes: for Devs.

I've said it before.. I'll say it again.. The Burning Lands is thee best expansion in a very very long time..

Sep 14, 2020
  16. Nukester liked Whulfgar's post in the thread Next expansion.

Nay.. not all of us brutha.. TBL was thee best expansion in a very long time.

Sep 10, 2020
  17. Nukester liked Celephane's post in the thread Next expansion.

What's your point? A post isn't even remotely the same as the amount of programming and design that has gone into game zones. There's...

Sep 10, 2020