NuffanTuit's Recent Activity

1. NuffanTuit liked Soriano's post in the thread Boxing Is The Plague Of EQ.

I met him twice...Brad was a LOT more against SOLOING than boxers. Boxers were using multiple characters to defeat content...He...

May 2, 2024
  2. NuffanTuit liked code-zero's post in the thread Server locked krono.

I do not understand why anyone would think that changes that would affect Krono on all servers for 4 different games should be made for the...

Apr 13, 2024
  3. NuffanTuit replied to the thread Server locked krono.

That might make you feel better, but it will mean Daybreak makes a LOT less money...and EQ and other games will just go away because...

Apr 13, 2024
  4. NuffanTuit replied to the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

That is what the anti-boxer crowd is convinced of...Boxer are out to exploit, boxers are simply krono farmers. And for some boxers...

Apr 13, 2024
  5. NuffanTuit replied to the thread No FTE on Teek and Tormax.

For me it is about being able to pull mobs in level appropriate zones and not have them taken away from a higher level player. It...

Apr 9, 2024
  6. NuffanTuit liked Celatusp99's post in the thread Server locked krono.

It was if they became server specific the mess that would become trading them.

Apr 9, 2024
  7. NuffanTuit replied to the thread No FTE on Teek and Tormax.

Oakwynd had more players than Fippy.. Population on Game Server Status is directly tied to the number of accounts logged in.

Apr 9, 2024
  8. NuffanTuit replied to the thread Server locked krono.

Is that sarcasm? krono are not server specific... if you have 43 krono on FV you have the same 43 krono on Teek.

Apr 9, 2024
  9. NuffanTuit liked code-zero's post in the thread Server locked krono.

There's a reason that it's called All Access and a Krono is good for 30 days of All Access. I'm sure that it could be done with an...

Apr 9, 2024
  10. NuffanTuit replied to the thread No FTE on Teek and Tormax.

I would think Daybreak would want to know the answer to that question... And this is the perfect time to test it and find out....if...

Apr 9, 2024
  11. NuffanTuit liked xxar's post in the thread No FTE on Teek and Tormax.

How is trying to compare 2 servers launched at entirely different times indictive of anything ? No one is arguing Teek will have a...

Apr 9, 2024
  12. NuffanTuit replied to the thread Server locked krono.

Bait and Switch is illegal and a EULA will not get you around that.

Apr 9, 2024
  13. NuffanTuit replied to the thread Server locked krono.

Make krono server specific they will sell less krono. Yes every krono was bought from Daybreak games. They would sell less if they...

Apr 9, 2024
  14. NuffanTuit replied to the thread No FTE on Teek and Tormax.

I do not know why they did not keep FTE going forward. maybe someday we will get a real answer... it was not some imagined exodus...

Apr 9, 2024
  15. NuffanTuit replied to the thread No FTE on Teek and Tormax.

That is a LIE it simply is not true. No one saw it because it did not happen. The number of picks in Velious popular zones were the...

Apr 9, 2024
  16. NuffanTuit replied to the thread No FTE on Teek and Tormax.

OAkwynd has never hit LOW POPULATION yet, medium right now will be back to high after working hours on east coast....stays high on...

Apr 9, 2024
  17. NuffanTuit replied to the thread No FTE on Teek and Tormax.

That is a lie...I play on Oakwynd there was no noticeable exodus until Luclin launched and Legacy AAXP was not working. lost a few more...

Apr 9, 2024
  18. NuffanTuit replied to the thread No FTE on Teek and Tormax.

Not sure how you pull EXCUSE from it... it is simply a fact... You should understand the concept between apples and oranges......

Apr 9, 2024
  19. NuffanTuit replied to the thread Server locked krono.

While it would be really nice if it could work, but it really can't... krono are not even game specific much less server specific....

Apr 9, 2024
  20. NuffanTuit replied to the thread No FTE on Teek and Tormax.

Designed around? The intent was for first to engage....GM's in 1999 and 2000 confirmed it over and over again....the original PnP...

Apr 9, 2024
  21. NuffanTuit replied to the thread No FTE on Teek and Tormax.

They have metrics... Sure... Do you think Aradune was one of the most popular servers because of a rule set or because of a...

Apr 9, 2024
  22. NuffanTuit replied to the thread No FTE on Teek and Tormax.

Compare Zek population to Oakwynd population then get back to us....lmao

Apr 9, 2024
  23. NuffanTuit replied to the thread No FTE on Teek and Tormax.

It is not binary.... It can have krono farmers (like all new servers do) and be less toxic at the same time.

Apr 9, 2024
  24. NuffanTuit replied to the thread Nobody wants a kunark start.

Farming Goats, Farming for tradeskills, Tradeskill quest like Prayer Shawl, Signet or Arcane/Might or Phylactery quest. Farming...

Apr 9, 2024
  25. NuffanTuit replied to the thread No FTE on Teek and Tormax.

The plat exploit that hit the newest server harder than all the others...and the Legacy XP that did not work for over a month. And...

Apr 9, 2024
  26. NuffanTuit replied to the thread No FTE on Teek and Tormax.

Right now : Mangler LOW POPULATION Oakwynd HIGH POPULATION Those are based on the number of actively playing right now. So if...

Apr 8, 2024
  27. NuffanTuit replied to the thread I Am Excited For Tormax.

That was in response to someone who continued to claim that non Free Trade was overwhelmingly preferred. Truth is until 2021 there...

Apr 8, 2024
  28. NuffanTuit replied to the thread Nobody wants a kunark start.

Actually I only played to 80...I said my roommate said that...and not there was somehow less to do...he said the game outside of...

Apr 8, 2024
  29. NuffanTuit replied to the thread Nobody wants a kunark start.

Yes my personal bias on why I no longer play past level 70....I went to 80 with two characters first time through... I DO NOT LIKE...

Apr 8, 2024
  30. NuffanTuit replied to the thread Nobody wants a kunark start.

My old roommate played to level 100, He really liked the level 100 raids, but the rest of the game was starting to feel very different...

Apr 8, 2024
  31. NuffanTuit replied to the thread Rename tormax to Matta Murram and lock it at DON :).

Tormax in current form will likely be dead by PoR....lol

Apr 8, 2024
  32. NuffanTuit replied to the thread Nobody wants a kunark start.

I understand it just fine... I do not care for the game past 70. Level 120-125 could be 10x faster or 10x slower it would not...

Apr 8, 2024
  33. NuffanTuit replied to the thread Nobody wants a kunark start.

Great good to know you are so triggered...seek help....LMAO

Apr 8, 2024
  34. NuffanTuit replied to the thread Rename tormax to Matta Murram and lock it at DON :).

I would suggest PoR stays level 70 cap, gives you more content... I would play it if it were also FTE.

Apr 8, 2024
  35. NuffanTuit replied to the thread What is the chance they actually substantially change Tormax?.

One of the early feuds between McQuaid and Smedley was over "what the player wanted" 9 times out of 10 the player base has no clue...

Apr 8, 2024
  36. NuffanTuit replied to the thread Nobody wants a kunark start.

Not at all, just do not care for MODERN EQ. You do great...TLP's are generally for people who do not care for modern EQ. Anyone can...

Apr 8, 2024
  37. NuffanTuit replied to the thread Nobody wants a kunark start.

Yes the start of the dumbing down of EQ... First it was okay 3 expansions later we will put them on vendors... Then they put level...

Apr 8, 2024
  38. NuffanTuit replied to the thread Nobody wants a kunark start.

Only there was never a bazaar before Luclin...it is offline immediately now it took years before it went offline originally. IF we...

Apr 7, 2024
  39. NuffanTuit replied to the thread No FTE on Teek and Tormax.

I do not know if it would have gotten to 20 guilds, but without the double hit of Legacy XP and the exploit right on top of each...

Apr 7, 2024
  40. NuffanTuit replied to the thread No FTE on Teek and Tormax.

Pretty much all are farming Time...IF not for the the issues with the exploit and the handling of the Legacy XP 5+ would go through...

Apr 7, 2024
  41. NuffanTuit replied to the thread No FTE on Teek and Tormax.

Mischief was the first free trade server since FV...Aradune launch at the beginning of a pandemic....compare Oakwynd to other TLP it...

Apr 7, 2024
  42. NuffanTuit replied to the thread No FTE on Teek and Tormax.

Flopped? It is still HIGH population today. [img]

Apr 7, 2024
  43. NuffanTuit replied to the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

I was a huge fan of Oakwynd... The Legacy XP Bonus was not a thing to draw me in as I two box and other than I will have two clerics...

Apr 7, 2024
  44. NuffanTuit replied to the thread Nobody wants a kunark start.

Kunark will spread out the players...not a bad thing...if Kunark Launch still gets to the same date before Velious opens it is not a huge...

Apr 7, 2024
  45. NuffanTuit replied to the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

I think this is a good time to really test what is wanted... Make Tormax just like Teek only make it FTE... Both servers are on...

Apr 7, 2024
  46. NuffanTuit replied to the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

Yes we have...lol Both Servers were listed in the Producers letter. including the rules to the servers.

Apr 7, 2024
  47. NuffanTuit replied to the thread Nobody wants a kunark start.

Well that is YOUR opinion which along with a subway token will get you a train ride. A lot of people enjoy the EC tunnel. Bazaar with...

Apr 7, 2024
  48. NuffanTuit replied to the thread Nobody wants a kunark start.

EC Tunnel was all we had before Luclin... Some servers had Faymart in GFay rather than EC Tunnel but most servers used the tunnel,...

Apr 7, 2024
  49. NuffanTuit replied to the thread What is the chance they actually substantially change Tormax?.

Two chances SLIM and NONE... They have a history of doubling down on stupid. While they are technically correct the two most popular...

Apr 7, 2024
  50. NuffanTuit replied to the thread No FTE on Teek and Tormax.

Interesting story from the past... As a general rule the game keepers wanted players to find a way to resolve conflicts... Many people...

Apr 7, 2024
  51. NuffanTuit replied to the thread No FTE on Teek and Tormax.

Yes people do care... There are two ways to decide who gets the loot... Neither have the word CAMP in the description. Who ever...

Apr 7, 2024
  52. NuffanTuit replied to the thread No FTE on Teek and Tormax.

KS (Kill Stealing) was defined in 1999 as any player who takes a mob already engaged, There were no so called camps... You can not...

Apr 7, 2024
  53. NuffanTuit replied to the thread Random Loot and/or Free Trade: Does it change your choice of main?.

He knows I am right... He also should know that Teek will be much more populated than Tormax. I am sure he will come up with some...

Apr 7, 2024
  54. NuffanTuit replied to the thread Random Loot and/or Free Trade: Does it change your choice of main?.

Really how so? Was there more than ONE free trade prior to 2021? or Was FV not limited to a single character for many years in...

Apr 7, 2024
  55. NuffanTuit replied to the thread Random Loot and/or Free Trade: Does it change your choice of main?.

No players were ever allowed to transfer off of FV due to free trade... In the first many year you could not transfer on to FV......

Apr 7, 2024
  56. NuffanTuit replied to the thread Random Loot and/or Free Trade: Does it change your choice of main?.

The reason is until 2021 There was only ONE server that had Free Trade and during the first 7 years of its existence you could only...

Apr 7, 2024
  57. NuffanTuit replied to the thread What is the chance they actually substantially change Tormax?.

I would argue Free Trade is a huge windfall to Daybreak... People buying an item rather than farm it themself means more krono sales......

Apr 6, 2024
  58. NuffanTuit replied to the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

I think FTE should be on all server through Luclin....once you go to PoP and beyond FTE is not needed, but it should always remain on zones...

Apr 6, 2024
  59. NuffanTuit replied to the thread I Am Excited For Tormax.

FV and Mischief says otherwise...Two of the highest population servers still today.

Apr 6, 2024
  60. NuffanTuit replied to the thread Should Tormax be a boxing server?.

Google it go read the stories linked...it contradicts what you are saying and MANY on these forums have also stated as such. RMT...

Apr 5, 2024
  61. NuffanTuit replied to the thread No FTE on Teek and Tormax.

While I am sure it was not Mischief a popular rule set or Aradune launched at the start of a global pandemic. Oakwynd had a LOT...

Apr 5, 2024
  62. NuffanTuit replied to the thread No FTE on Teek and Tormax.

Actually I left during the 2nd year of Fippy mostly due to the toxicity that server had a large contingency of people that played to KS...

Apr 5, 2024
  63. NuffanTuit replied to the thread No FTE on Teek and Tormax.

If that were true there would be a LOT of people on the forums railing on it....the fact there is maybe 5 screams it is not a bunch of...

Apr 5, 2024
  64. NuffanTuit replied to the thread Encounter Locking in 2024.

I was shocked that neither server would be FTE...From the players on Oakwynd I figured both would be and all going forward non FTE...

Apr 5, 2024
  65. NuffanTuit liked Elabone's post in the thread Encounter Locking in 2024.

Yea, you know, im really surprised they didnt FTE the servers. I didnt care either way, but I would have thought it was almost a...

Apr 5, 2024
  66. NuffanTuit replied to the thread No FTE on Teek and Tormax.

Oakwynd had the economy destroyed beyond repair in Nov 2023. IF Oakwynd is the last server with FTE my EQ days are done....accounts...

Apr 5, 2024
  67. NuffanTuit liked Tharvog's post in the thread Should Tormax be a boxing server?.

in 2024 volunteers just become weapons for top guilds. hard pass

Apr 5, 2024
  68. NuffanTuit replied to the thread No FTE on Teek and Tormax.

Oakwynd was fine until mid November where two issues landed in under a week.

Apr 5, 2024
  69. NuffanTuit replied to the thread No FTE on Teek and Tormax.

I think it is in someway an attempt to save Oakwynd. The only way they could have saved Oakwynd was a massive roll back in mid November.

Apr 5, 2024
  70. NuffanTuit liked Appren's post in the thread Should Tormax be a boxing server?.

Aradune was popular because there was a certain event happening in the world that made people have a lot more time inside at their PC...

Apr 5, 2024
  71. NuffanTuit replied to the thread Should Tormax be a boxing server?.

Boxing alone will not do it. It would keep it from being a complete ghost town...like it is going to be. both same one FTE the other...

Apr 5, 2024
  72. NuffanTuit replied to the thread Should Tormax be a boxing server?.

The number of people you know is never going to carry a server... There have been a few takes on boxing vs true box....true box...

Apr 5, 2024
  73. NuffanTuit replied to the thread Changes I would have made to the TWO rulesets to better serve the population split.

There is no server that will compete with a Mischief 2.0 anything but two of them with a strong difference like FTE means Teek has...

Apr 5, 2024
  74. NuffanTuit replied to the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

Tormax and Teek be the same but one is FTE.... Mischief is clearly the most popular rule set of all time to launch one Mischief 2.0...

Apr 5, 2024
  75. NuffanTuit replied to the thread Best 6 box- Farming / High level group content.

I like monks also they are strong but a mage is a LOT easier to box.

Apr 4, 2024
  76. NuffanTuit replied to the thread Best 6 box- Farming / High level group content.

Enchanter - Druid - Cleric - Monk or SK - Bard - Mage. If I were to try and 6 box. Monks are so strong...SK gives you harmtouch coin...

Apr 4, 2024
  77. NuffanTuit replied to the thread Since the other server going to be dead.....

Never said half more like a third...quit before the 15th of November. Took closer to a month for the AA XP to get fixed it was the...

Apr 4, 2024
  78. NuffanTuit replied to the thread Since the other server going to be dead.....

Yes a LOT left 6 days earlier when they had 8 level 60 characters and got NO BONUS to AA XP. Then six days after that the tradeskill...

Apr 4, 2024
  79. NuffanTuit replied to the thread Since the other server going to be dead.....

You are in the minority calling FTE toxic most see it as far less toxic. Sounds like you think a player being able to prevent you from...

Apr 4, 2024
  80. NuffanTuit replied to the thread Since the other server going to be dead.....

FTE is why I came back in 2023....no FTE is why I am leaving in 2024. No you can not have my stuff...lol already gave away 62 krono...

Apr 4, 2024
  81. NuffanTuit liked xxar's post in the thread Producer’s Letter April 2024.

I think FTE needs to be enabled on the Teek server , this is going to be a train fest ... bot nightmare. There is already discussions of...

Apr 4, 2024
  82. NuffanTuit replied to the thread Producer’s Letter April 2024.

Buh-Bye....lol

Apr 4, 2024
  83. NuffanTuit replied to the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

Have you not been reading the forums....lol /sarcasm Aradune was so popular because it was true box and box limited....not...

Apr 4, 2024
  84. NuffanTuit replied to the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

Teek and Tormax should both have the Teek rule set and give Tormax FTE... otherwise they will have a queue disaster on Teek and Tormax...

Apr 4, 2024
  85. NuffanTuit replied to the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

Will not play on a server with Defiant Armor and will not play on a server without FTE... While I like EQ I do not like it that...

Apr 4, 2024
  86. NuffanTuit replied to the thread Producer’s Letter April 2024.

No I won't... Already unsubscribed my accounts, they will no longer be all access come early June 2024. I literally came back for...

Apr 4, 2024
  87. NuffanTuit replied to the thread Producer’s Letter April 2024.

3 accounts lost over this decision....saved me $300....

Apr 4, 2024
  88. NuffanTuit replied to the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

Perfect...saves me over $300...See yall

Apr 4, 2024
  89. NuffanTuit replied to the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

https://www.everquest.com/news/eq-oakwynd-now-live

Apr 4, 2024
  90. NuffanTuit replied to the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

Funny Oakwynd was called True Box not relaxed box and was announced it would relax at Omens of War... YOUR PROOF SIR......

Apr 4, 2024
  91. NuffanTuit replied to the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

Cool Story... It is true box until Omens of War where it becomes relaxed box...they call it relaxed box because the relaxed is...

Apr 4, 2024
  92. NuffanTuit replied to the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

No not at all....we will put this non sense to rest when the new server launch... Teek will be clearly the more popular...and it will...

Apr 4, 2024
  93. NuffanTuit replied to the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

You can call it anything you like so can DBG... I simply pointed out the terms used to have meaning and now it has been redefined.

Apr 4, 2024
  94. NuffanTuit replied to the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

Both will be FTE...wanna bet?

Apr 4, 2024
  95. NuffanTuit replied to the thread Folks that want a 'non-True Box' server.

And Tormax will be a ghost town and Teek will be covered up with boxers. I will box on Teek if it is not crazy queue...quite...

Apr 4, 2024
  96. NuffanTuit replied to the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

True box has always meant one account per PC... Relaxed True Box was always 3 account per PC Non Box meant unlimited boxing from a...

Apr 4, 2024
  97. NuffanTuit replied to the thread Folks that want a 'non-True Box' server.

I said Aradune was popular due to the name...and the number of players was COVID everyone want to pretend the rule set of Aradune was...

Apr 4, 2024
  98. NuffanTuit replied to the thread New tlps.

Tormax will be a ghost town from early on....only catching people upset at the queues for Teek....lol

Apr 4, 2024
  99. NuffanTuit replied to the thread Would love to have a TLP that stops at DoN.

YOU equate it to what some one else has or does not have... I did not care...I did not like the game going that direction and I...

Apr 4, 2024
  100. NuffanTuit liked Kahna's post in the thread retired able to play day and night.

Who cares if they are unintentionally "hiding" Hell, who cares if they are intentionally "hiding". You proposed being suspicious of...

Apr 4, 2024
  101. NuffanTuit liked Kahna's post in the thread retired able to play day and night.

This community doesn't need more tension in it, which is what treating every stranger like they are some ner-do-well does. No one...

Apr 4, 2024
  102. NuffanTuit replied to the thread Folks that want a 'non-True Box' server.

You posted evidence there was a queue three weeks in that does not mean your OPINION it was because of True Box is also true. Which...

Apr 4, 2024
  103. NuffanTuit replied to the thread retired able to play day and night.

I have many names...Only my Druid is called Nuffan Tuit and usually either it or an enchanter are my main... Want me to really BLOW...

Apr 4, 2024
  104. NuffanTuit replied to the thread Folks that want a 'non-True Box' server.

Brad McQuaid did not have a character named Rizlona you moron.....LMAO I was not playing EQ in 2020, I was working....did not miss a...

Apr 4, 2024
  105. NuffanTuit replied to the thread Folks that want a 'non-True Box' server.

Not all farmers are selling for RMT...

Apr 4, 2024
  106. NuffanTuit replied to the thread Folks that want a 'non-True Box' server.

Another person here claimed the queues lasted about a week, you claim over 3 weeks. The reason is not because of True Box...that is...

Apr 4, 2024
  107. NuffanTuit replied to the thread Folks that want a 'non-True Box' server.

Farmers go to the newest servers because in the first few weeks of a new server krono are dirt cheap, they buy low and sell high...

Apr 4, 2024
  108. NuffanTuit replied to the thread Folks that want a 'non-True Box' server.

You demand evidence from me and you just post your claims....LMAO (Go do your own research) Lets see your EVIDENCE that there were...

Apr 4, 2024
  109. NuffanTuit liked Indigo_Quarmite's post in the thread Folks that want a 'non-True Box' server.

Because everyone wanted to play on Brad's server...and back at that time - bot armies were still a sore memory from the...

Apr 4, 2024
  110. NuffanTuit replied to the thread Folks that want a 'non-True Box' server.

No I said it was bigger according all the reading I could find on it...it was not as much bigger as many here want to claim....and the...

Apr 4, 2024
  111. NuffanTuit replied to the thread Folks that want a 'non-True Box' server.

The gap was not as big as you claim, but it existed, the reason is more Attributed to being named after Brad McQuaid's character...

Apr 4, 2024
  112. NuffanTuit replied to the thread retired able to play day and night.

Hiding from their identity???? LMAO In 2001, sure...in 2024....not at all.... FTR My character name is Nuffan with the surname...

Apr 4, 2024
  113. NuffanTuit replied to the thread Why not just have a no box and a regular box TLP?.

Can not speak to 2012 to 2023 I was not loading EQ at all...they are not now...and it is not mentioned in the service agreement, But I...

Apr 4, 2024
  114. NuffanTuit replied to the thread problem with evolving ruleset tlp.

I two box, and enjoy the game just fine. I will never be on a server that has mercenaries...

Apr 2, 2024
  115. NuffanTuit replied to the thread problem with evolving ruleset tlp.

TSS only took us to 75, I actually played to level 80..I did play TSS was where I quit raiding... Again it was not dying on a hill I...

Apr 2, 2024
  116. NuffanTuit replied to the thread problem with evolving ruleset tlp.

I played all through TSS...my original two box were both 80 when I stopped. I did not like TSS.. And boy you're right how dare I...

Apr 2, 2024
  117. NuffanTuit replied to the thread problem with evolving ruleset tlp.

How exactly did I die on a hill? Defiant armor happened in 2008...I am here in 2024 playing.... I have no intentions of playing past...

Apr 2, 2024
  118. NuffanTuit replied to the thread Could today be THE day....

I think if they take OW RAID targets off FTE...and leave all other regular and named mobs on FTE, it is inconvenient to Power Levelers but...

Apr 2, 2024
  119. NuffanTuit replied to the thread problem with evolving ruleset tlp.

IF you do not grasp the difference between early EQ drops and adding defiant armor and making it retro fit the entire game...then okay...

Apr 2, 2024
  120. NuffanTuit replied to the thread problem with evolving ruleset tlp.

I am non stop??? I stated I do not like EQ beyond level 70 and the final straw for me was defiant armor. I am not asking anyone to...

Apr 2, 2024
  121. NuffanTuit replied to the thread problem with evolving ruleset tlp.

I am actually a fan of free trade with no level restrictions or requirements. TWINK your heart out with real EQ item drops. I just...

Apr 2, 2024
  122. NuffanTuit replied to the thread problem with evolving ruleset tlp.

You could always just go to live...I am sure you can get a complete set of Defiant Armor to catch up....lmao

Apr 2, 2024
  123. NuffanTuit replied to the thread Would love to have a TLP that stops at DoN.

I did not like the way the game changed due to defiant armor...there was nothing NICE about defiant armor... I do not care what other...

Apr 2, 2024
  124. NuffanTuit replied to the thread Boxing Is The Plague Of EQ.

Or it could just be people like...YOU....LMAO

Apr 2, 2024
  125. NuffanTuit replied to the thread Would love to have a TLP that stops at DoN.

You get over yourself...I will pay for a game I enjoy, Defiant armor was STUPID and ruined a great game for me...never said it ruined...

Apr 2, 2024
  126. NuffanTuit replied to the thread Would love to have a TLP that stops at DoN.

My original Druid/Enchanter Combo played to 80, which was when I retired from EQ. Circa 2008. Defiant Armor and the fact that it...

Apr 2, 2024
  127. NuffanTuit replied to the thread Would love to have a TLP that stops at DoN.

I could but I will not...if they put relaxed box on Agnarr I would play there until a new game comes around. I will not go back to my...

Apr 2, 2024
  128. NuffanTuit replied to the thread Could today be THE day....

I think Legacy XP is a solid bonus, I think FTE is just going to be. I do not think anything can save Oakwynd...I will actually be...

Apr 2, 2024
  129. NuffanTuit replied to the thread Could today be THE day....

I think both will be FTE regardless of the variable rule set. That is not because of player but because of DBG and the CSR nightmare to...

Apr 2, 2024
  130. NuffanTuit replied to the thread Would love to have a TLP that stops at DoN.

For me I want a server I can two box from a single machine that will never get to Defiant Armor. I prefer a PoR locked.

Apr 2, 2024
  131. NuffanTuit replied to the thread Could today be THE day....

They said they are bringing back the most popular rule sets... the ones I listed are the most popular...

Apr 2, 2024
  132. NuffanTuit liked Zansobar's post in the thread Could today be THE day....

Where did you read this? All I've seen is the interview where they say they are bringing back their most popular TLP rulesets.

Apr 2, 2024
  133. NuffanTuit replied to the thread Could today be THE day....

If I had to GUESS... One True Box (will go relaxed box at OoW) One non true box All other rules same FTE on BOTH Free Trade on...

Apr 1, 2024
  134. NuffanTuit replied to the thread New Character on Oakwynd.

Oakwynd has been fun... Get ready however...when the new server comes in May Oakwynd will take a devastating hit on players. It...

Apr 1, 2024
  135. NuffanTuit replied to the thread Does Truebox actually solve anything?.

And in 2024 the true box mechanism does not change the number of boxers by a noticeable amount. You can continue to believe you are...

Apr 1, 2024
  136. NuffanTuit replied to the thread Does Truebox actually solve anything?.

Again that has no bearing on my statement... They are within a couple hundred players of each other now. as neither gets above low...

Apr 1, 2024
  137. NuffanTuit replied to the thread Does Truebox actually solve anything?.

Both still have active players and neither gets above 500 players.

Apr 1, 2024
  138. NuffanTuit replied to the thread Does Truebox actually solve anything?.

This account? Aradune is permanently on low population.

Apr 1, 2024
  139. NuffanTuit replied to the thread Would love to have a TLP that stops at DoN.

Should go to Prophecy of Ro (Last level 70 expansion) No Defiant Armor and plenty of content from PoP to PoR...

Mar 31, 2024
  140. NuffanTuit replied to the thread Does Truebox actually solve anything?.

Aradune should have been the anti-boxers dream server why is there no community?

Mar 31, 2024
  141. NuffanTuit replied to the thread Does Truebox actually solve anything?.

No it is pretty much public record both servers are constantly on low population.... True Box was removed from Aradune in October...

Mar 31, 2024
  142. NuffanTuit replied to the thread Does Truebox actually solve anything?.

And there will be mass box crews on it as well....good thing we have instances now...lol

Mar 31, 2024
  143. NuffanTuit replied to the thread Does Truebox actually solve anything?.

If you have paid attention at all...My point is True Box does not have the effect it was put in place for...at this point all it does...

Mar 31, 2024
  144. NuffanTuit replied to the thread Does Truebox actually solve anything?.

And yet both Aradune and Rizlona are dying....neither make it to even MEDIUM population anymore. And the Aradune ruleset is SOOO...

Mar 31, 2024
  145. NuffanTuit replied to the thread Does Truebox actually solve anything?.

I have been saying this for 4 different threads....I think TRUE BOX serves ZERO purpose in 2024.

Mar 31, 2024
  146. NuffanTuit replied to the thread retired able to play day and night.

There are 8 servers on high population right now, including Oakwynd the DOA server...lol Neither Aradune or Rizlona has gotten above...

Mar 31, 2024
  147. NuffanTuit replied to the thread Does Truebox actually solve anything?.

You apparently missed the part of my roommate at the time played on Ragefire...which is by any accounts the worst server in the history...

Mar 31, 2024
  148. NuffanTuit replied to the thread Does Truebox actually solve anything?.

True Box is not even 1% effective....You saw what other changes (/pick and AOC) did...and you're dismissed.....lol

Mar 30, 2024
  149. NuffanTuit replied to the thread Does Truebox actually solve anything?.

I think you are ignorant. I am not one of the several that claimed players like you can not get groups at all...I have maintain one...

Mar 30, 2024
  150. NuffanTuit replied to the thread Does Truebox actually solve anything?.

This is where you are wrong...True Box does not even phase the 6+ box crews. in the slightest. The average two boxers it only...

Mar 30, 2024
  151. NuffanTuit replied to the thread Does Truebox actually solve anything?.

Actually the big argumant here is a very small number of posters think true box does something to curb the mass boxer...and it does...

Mar 30, 2024
  152. NuffanTuit replied to the thread Does Truebox actually solve anything?.

So then we agree it does nothing to stop mass boxing and only hurt the average boxer... FTR I will box two characters on a true box...

Mar 30, 2024
  153. NuffanTuit replied to the thread Does Truebox actually solve anything?.

AGAIN the reason True Box is more popular is it attracts the no boxing crowd and the mass box crews.. The crews go there to sell to...

Mar 29, 2024
  154. NuffanTuit replied to the thread Does Truebox actually solve anything?.

Ragefire was bad because it was pre-pick zones

Mar 29, 2024
  155. NuffanTuit replied to the thread Does Truebox actually solve anything?.

I played on Innoruuk one of the earliest servers. My last two servers were Fippy 2011 and Oakwynd 2023. Both had the same number of...

Mar 29, 2024
  156. NuffanTuit replied to the thread Does Truebox actually solve anything?.

Only in your head....lol

Mar 29, 2024
  157. NuffanTuit replied to the thread Does Truebox actually solve anything?.

It is the same number of mass box crews whether it is a true box server or not.

Mar 29, 2024
  158. NuffanTuit replied to the thread Why not just have a no box and a regular box TLP?.

I guess they are scanning your processes and nobody elses....it would get logged on my PC if an EXE or DLL scans my memory or...

Mar 28, 2024
  159. NuffanTuit replied to the thread Boxing Is The Plague Of EQ.

We agree in general here... Most two boxers want to increase what they can successfully accomplish solo...Most (not all) will drop...

Mar 27, 2024
  160. NuffanTuit replied to the thread Boxing Is The Plague Of EQ.

You start from a false premise.... You assume most boxers do so because of a lack of grouping opportunities. Most boxers I know...

Mar 27, 2024
  161. NuffanTuit replied to the thread Boxing Is The Plague Of EQ.

You have no way of knowing that.... BOXING is a problem to YOU. And YOU are in a very small minority on that. Boxing was never a...

Mar 27, 2024
  162. NuffanTuit replied to the thread Does Truebox actually solve anything?.

For the ones who feel boxing is so unfair......

Mar 27, 2024
  163. NuffanTuit replied to the thread Boxing Is The Plague Of EQ.

No one is defending the use of third party software... Many are claiming that playing more than one character is unfair and should not be...

Mar 26, 2024
  164. NuffanTuit liked Razorfall's post in the thread Boxing Is The Plague Of EQ.

People playing multiple characters: OK* Using automation software: NOT OK *per the rules of the server. Playing multiple characters on a...

Mar 26, 2024
  165. NuffanTuit liked Trunch's post in the thread Does Truebox actually solve anything?.

You're right! I don't know if its the majority, I should I have stated that as my opinion.

Mar 26, 2024
  166. NuffanTuit replied to the thread Does Truebox actually solve anything?.

I highly doubt it is the MAJORITY... and I do not give a damn if you think it is fair or not... I will box like I always have and...

Mar 26, 2024
  167. NuffanTuit replied to the thread What are your money making strategies?.

Absolutely NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS....lmao

Mar 26, 2024
  168. NuffanTuit replied to the thread Does Truebox actually solve anything?.

Game is ruined then....because it has happened for 25 years. PS there is a reason BOX is in the name TRUE BOX....it means you must...

Mar 26, 2024
  169. NuffanTuit replied to the thread Does Truebox actually solve anything?.

It does not even slow down the large bot crews....it only impacts the casual boxers who two boxes or three boxes. PERIOD. The ONLY...

Mar 26, 2024
  170. NuffanTuit replied to the thread Why not just have a no box and a regular box TLP?.

Then surely you can show us the service agreement that mentions it that the player base has agreed to....and if you can not you are...

Mar 26, 2024
  171. NuffanTuit replied to the thread Boxing Is The Plague Of EQ.

Obviously Everquest is just not the game for you....as it has always allowed and had players that box. since the earliest of EQ. It...

Mar 26, 2024
  172. NuffanTuit replied to the thread Boxing Is The Plague Of EQ.

Wall of Text scowls at you ready to attack... Wall of Text hits you for 12K hit points.... You have been slain by Wall of...

Mar 26, 2024
  173. NuffanTuit replied to the thread Oakwynd Peeps! Gotta question.

Several raiding guilds. Some low level game but not a lot. Really messed up economy a lot of plat on the server. New server in 2...

Mar 25, 2024
  174. NuffanTuit replied to the thread Folks that want a 'non-True Box' server.

FTE did not chase off box crews...many are still there...True Box does not phase them at all.... I think we lost some around...

Mar 25, 2024
  175. NuffanTuit replied to the thread Folks that want a 'non-True Box' server.

The only evidence of a previous FTE True Box server was Oakwynd and it has a lot of bot crews on it. So the ONLY evidence proves it.

Mar 25, 2024
  176. NuffanTuit replied to the thread List of TLP release dates.

A you memory implies a memory only YOU would have... Many people know who the top guilds on the Innoruuk server were. There is a...

Mar 25, 2024
  177. NuffanTuit replied to the thread List of TLP release dates.

Really early on Innoruuk Silent Resurgence - Ashen Vendetta - Scenites were strong guilds...Scenites faded first and I think many of...

Mar 25, 2024
  178. NuffanTuit replied to the thread Folks that want a 'non-True Box' server.

Because of FTE not TRUE BOX.....lmao and the true box server will have a lot more bot crews.

Mar 25, 2024
  179. NuffanTuit replied to the thread Folks that want a 'non-True Box' server.

FTE prevents players Kill Stealing...NOT True Box.....LMAO

Mar 25, 2024
  180. NuffanTuit replied to the thread List of TLP release dates.

There was racing between the servers. Are you trying to claim Sleeper unlocked everything first? because it didn't...lol

Mar 25, 2024
  181. NuffanTuit replied to the thread Folks that want a 'non-True Box' server.

The difference was /pick zones...the bot crews were on both servers and on Oakwynd they had their own /pick... To try and claim...

Mar 25, 2024
  182. NuffanTuit liked jeskola's post in the thread Folks that want a 'non-True Box' server.

Did you play on Rizlona? Do you have actual experience to present or only anecdotal evidence? There were very few issues 1 to 3 character...

Mar 25, 2024
  183. NuffanTuit liked jeskola's post in the thread List of TLP release dates.

No time wasted cause I've been boxing since 99 ;)

Mar 25, 2024
  184. NuffanTuit replied to the thread Folks that want a 'non-True Box' server.

As we had to on Oakwynd...a true box server. It was not as bad as ragefire due to /pick

Mar 25, 2024
  185. NuffanTuit replied to the thread List of TLP release dates.

I quoted a player that said the servers did not compete....and you had to be under a rock to think that the servers did not race to be...

Mar 25, 2024
  186. NuffanTuit replied to the thread List of TLP release dates.

YES it is my opinion....You have made it very clear you are the type of player that WANTS to KS to take a mob someone already...

Mar 25, 2024
  187. NuffanTuit replied to the thread List of TLP release dates.

How exactly does your problems getting a group relate to my post about the two servers racing each other to unlock expansions first?

Mar 25, 2024
  188. NuffanTuit replied to the thread List of TLP release dates.

Tell me you were not there without telling me you were not there... The servers were most certainly racing to see which server...

Mar 25, 2024
  189. NuffanTuit replied to the thread List of TLP release dates.

While I would prefer a slower pace for unlocking the servers competing was a big draw...

Mar 24, 2024
  190. NuffanTuit replied to the thread List of TLP release dates.

Combine Sleeper was to me the best Progression Servers in the History of EQ. Racing to Unlock. Racing a different Server. Website...

Mar 24, 2024
  191. NuffanTuit replied to the thread Does Truebox actually solve anything?.

True Box does not prevent the bot crews....and you seem to just want to ignore that. Speaks volumes about who you really are...True Box...

Mar 23, 2024