Nudia's Recent Activity

1. Nudia replied to the thread Swapping Personas Wipes Vitality.

Additional information on this - one kill after the above while in persona form seems to reset things and vitality can again be gained....

Jan 18, 2024
  2. Nudia replied to the thread Swapping Personas Wipes Vitality.

I've identified another related bug with this - if you are completely capped on vitality before switching to your persona, be it either at...

Jan 18, 2024
  3. Nudia posted a new thread.

Swapping Personas Wipes Vitality

I've recently started enabling sharing to try and help with the grind on this persona. Unfortunately, when changing back to my main that...

Forum: Bug Reports

Jan 11, 2024
  4. Nudia replied to the thread Devotee's Focus of Legacies Lost not dropping.

We got one on the Kanghammer chest, so the oversight definitely made it live. Wonder what we didn't get as a result, as well...

Jan 8, 2024
  5. Nudia replied to the thread Does anyone else have this issue?.

Vainglorious Shout likes to aggro extra mobs through walls these days, too, though that's probably not what's causing your Pal'Lomen issues...

Jan 8, 2024
  6. Nudia replied to the thread Persona Leveling.

For starting at 1, these aren't horrible to level through that early stretch. It'll be even easier when the Hero AAs get corrected, I...

Jan 4, 2024
  7. Nudia replied to the thread Fixed Internally Persona assistance required.

Meeko clarified earlier in response to other questions that I had on this: Meeko — Today at 1:35 PM Each persona can have a different...

Jan 2, 2024
  8. Nudia replied to the thread Personas - Are They Safe To Use?.

I haven't had any major bugs yet - just the permanent HF ornament on my bracer I can't remove and the occasional removed aug. One note,...

Dec 28, 2023
  9. Nudia replied to the thread Personas - Are They Safe To Use?.

If anyone didn't see this recently posted follow-up in Resolved Bug Reports, this is a pretty major addition to the Persona safety...

Dec 21, 2023
  10. Nudia replied to the thread Personas - Are They Safe To Use?.

It's great to hear that things are being fixed, but what about some of the bugs that have been reported since the expansion went...

Dec 18, 2023
  11. Nudia replied to the thread 12/12/2023 Update. No Persona fixes?.

They add another bit of something to progress while leveling evolvable items long after our characters are done for the year! Or at least...

Dec 12, 2023
  12. Nudia liked Tacoheals's post in the thread Fixed LS collection set: Mind Your Steppes.

This set is nowhere to be found in game, no ground spawn, not dropped. killed hundreds of mobs in Timorous Falls and no luck. Help!

Dec 7, 2023