Notafel's Recent Activity

1. Notafel liked Ngreth Thergn's post in the thread Confirmed Veil of Alaris - Raid Evolver and bonus evolving item XP.

I have sent customer service instructions on how to fix this issue specifically for Veil of Alaris raids. I do not have their timetable on...

Nov 28, 2023
  2. Notafel liked fakenames's post in the thread Confirmed Veil of Alaris - Raid Evolver and bonus evolving item XP.

csrs told me no on fixing everyone i dont blame it its 30 toons. hopefully its fixed in the dec patch but i doubt it. looks like no...

Nov 27, 2023
  3. Notafel liked Penelo's post in the thread Confirmed Veil of Alaris - Raid Evolver and bonus evolving item XP.

Yeah it was totally random who got hit with this and who didn't. We have people with toons that clicked the exact same raids on the exact...

Nov 27, 2023
  4. Notafel liked natbad's post in the thread Confirmed Veil of Alaris - Raid Evolver and bonus evolving item XP.

I can also confirm this. My characters are bugged and can't enter the raid properly even though they should be able to. I submitted a...

Nov 27, 2023
  5. Notafel liked fakenames's post in the thread Confirmed Veil of Alaris - Raid Evolver and bonus evolving item XP.

I can also confirm this. Me and two other people on rizlona have about 30 people with broken books and are unable to raid sepulcher. we...

Nov 27, 2023
  6. Notafel liked Kobrah's post in the thread Confirmed Veil of Alaris - Raid Evolver and bonus evolving item XP.

Confirming as well on Aradune. 19 Characters unflagged for sepulcher despite clicking books after each event and being present for all raid...

Nov 27, 2023
  7. Notafel liked Morn's post in the thread Confirmed Veil of Alaris - Raid Evolver and bonus evolving item XP.

Rampage World Tour also experiencing this issue during out alt raids. Repeating the raids did not resolve the broken flags. Requires GM...

Nov 27, 2023
  8. Notafel liked Brendana's post in the thread Confirmed Veil of Alaris - Raid Evolver and bonus evolving item XP.

Brendana - Aradune Server Clicked book in every VoA raid. Get the following text when clicking to add to this post: Mon Nov 27 10:54:52...

Nov 27, 2023
  9. Notafel liked Kirynn's post in the thread Confirmed Veil of Alaris - Raid Evolver and bonus evolving item XP.

I can also confirm without a doubt, that I (Character Stellablue on the list) clicked my book every single raid and achieved a 5/5...

Nov 27, 2023
  10. Notafel liked Penelo's post in the thread Confirmed Veil of Alaris - Raid Evolver and bonus evolving item XP.

Can confirm with my guild as well. List of characters affected that we are aware of so far that this has impacted. They have their book...

Nov 26, 2023
  11. Notafel posted a new thread.

Confirmed Veil of Alaris - Raid Evolver and bonus evolving item XP

Category: Quest [Can Repro] Date/Time: Sun Nov 26 22:43:26 2023 Character: Level 95 Bard (Main) Zone: Palatial Guild Hall Location: 4.04,...

Forum: Bug Reports

Nov 26, 2023