Nolrog's Recent Activity

1. Nolrog liked Skuz's post in the thread [Feature] How about putting patches on the Test server BEFORE the live servers ?.

Nobody is saying that. But if the amount of testing is not enough for you and you want it to be more, then roll up your sleeves...

Jul 27, 2021 at 6:24 PM
  2. Nolrog replied to the thread Suggestion: let raid invites expire.

No, you literally do not.

Jul 27, 2021 at 6:22 PM
  3. Nolrog replied to the thread Cost of dying is too high.

This is the biggest complaint I have about the new TLPs. My group uses a shaman for healing, and for the most part, it's fine, but shaman...

Jul 26, 2021 at 2:34 PM
  4. Nolrog replied to the thread The Reason Why Some of us Are Frustrated with Daybreak Games.

QFT

Jul 26, 2021 at 4:34 AM
  5. Nolrog replied to the thread 24 hour down time.

I had my first day off since 2019 and I was planning on playing EQ a couple hours to relax before going back to work. My next day...

Jul 24, 2021 at 8:53 AM
  6. Nolrog replied to the thread Should True Box restrictions end after a certain era?.

They read more than you realize. They just can't comment on everything.

Jul 24, 2021 at 6:28 AM
  7. Nolrog replied to the thread DB Store Asking for $$$ for Lifetime SUB to get monthly 500 DBC ?.

It's not that way always. I have a couple lifetime accounts, one of them is just greyed out, an the other says Add Time. I was...

Jul 24, 2021 at 3:28 AM
  8. Nolrog replied to the thread [Feature] How about putting patches on the Test server BEFORE the live servers ?.

Do you play on test?

Jul 24, 2021 at 3:22 AM
  9. Nolrog replied to the thread List things that players claimed would NEVER be changed that got changed.

There won't be because a) Darkpaw makes money from the sale of Krono. Every Krono ever sold and every Krono that ever will be sold...

Jul 23, 2021 at 3:16 AM
  10. Nolrog liked Elskidor's post in the thread List things that players claimed would NEVER be changed that got changed.

Still sticking with my stance that there will never be a server without Krono.

Jul 23, 2021 at 3:14 AM
  11. Nolrog replied to the thread New server ideas.

Is this a contest to come up with the worst, least viable possible server you can think of? Because if it is, you got a pretty fracking...

Jul 23, 2021 at 3:13 AM
  12. Nolrog replied to the thread Another new server idea.

I am pretty sure they evened out the ZEMs a while ago, so that things are already a bit less spikey in places. Dungeons will have a...

Jul 23, 2021 at 2:55 AM
  13. Nolrog liked Accipiter's post in the thread There is no such thing as a "leveling guild". Stop asking.

I wonder why OP thought this thread was needed.

Jul 21, 2021
  14. Nolrog replied to the thread Dead and server goes down.

If you are lucky you will get rolled back to just before you died. The rez timer, as others have said, is 3 days if you are off line or 3...

Jul 21, 2021
  15. Nolrog replied to the thread Krono Suggestion (no trolls allowed, they always steal my cookies).

Been a while since we had one of these idiotic threads.

Jul 21, 2021
  16. Nolrog liked Triconix's post in the thread Make an Epic 2.0 locked server.

https://eqresource.com/serverhistory.php?server=Agnarr&range=1w You need to be a premium member to view anything over a week. However,...

Jul 21, 2021
  17. Nolrog replied to the thread EVERQUES Improvements . Whats your take? :D.

Yeah that drives me nuts. If it's the porter, then he can he take everyone but himself. If it's someone else, then I have to go...

Jul 20, 2021
  18. Nolrog replied to the thread Bergurgle crown Mischief.

6000 if you are scoring at home.

Jul 20, 2021
  19. Nolrog replied to the thread Nablea the Commonlands Parcel Lady would like a Crate to Stand on.

Can also F8 then U

Jul 20, 2021
  20. Nolrog replied to the thread Make an Epic 2.0 locked server.

Does Agnarr really have the population to suggest another locked server would be viable? Is Agnarr even viable? In the last 6 months,...

Jul 20, 2021
  21. Nolrog liked Accipiter's post in the thread Make an Epic 2.0 locked server.

For every person who would like to see Agnarr progress, there's a number (one, more, less?) who don't want it to change from its...

Jul 20, 2021
  22. Nolrog replied to the thread SK/SHM/???.

IMO, you want some DPS. I would go mage.

Jul 20, 2021
  23. Nolrog replied to the thread Quest To Unlock An Extra Merc?.

Supposed to drop off any named in VOA. I would cycle through the zones killing any named that were up as I ran through. Killed dozens...

Jul 20, 2021
  24. Nolrog replied to the thread EVERQUES Improvements . Whats your take? :D.

The major improvement I can see: T

Jul 19, 2021
  25. Nolrog replied to the thread Another Cazel plea post.

What was wrong with the existing one:...

Jul 15, 2021
  26. Nolrog replied to the thread Quest To Unlock An Extra Merc?.

CatsPaws already gave a compressive answer, but in short . . . . If you want extra slots so you can hire more mercs and switch...

Jul 15, 2021
  27. Nolrog replied to the thread Autofollow problems.

I have been having auto-follow issues for a while. I would click follow and the other toon would run off in the complete opposite...

Jul 15, 2021
  28. Nolrog liked Tatanka's post in the thread Autofollow problems.

I've been seeing this for years. Jealous that you've only just started seeing this now ;)

Jul 15, 2021
  29. Nolrog replied to the thread Image in PoP locked w/ Mischief loot rule server.

Haven't we learned from previous experience that people do not want a locked server.

Jul 12, 2021
  30. Nolrog replied to the thread Plat Being Dupe , Faydedar no RNG loot in AOC , Epic bottle necks aka extend the 76% #YouCare?.

Did we really need another thread? https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/enjoying-the-higher-krono-prices.276290/

Jul 8, 2021
  31. Nolrog replied to the thread Seb Key: Foragers and Hunters.

We had 4 to do it on, and yeah we just did it for them all instead of passing the key around. 4 kills and I think we had enough, maybe...

Jul 8, 2021
  32. Nolrog liked Accipiter's post in the thread Seb Key: Foragers and Hunters.

Yep. I was going to do the quest just for one character and pass the key around (assuming that works) but with 3 dropping each kill...

Jul 8, 2021
  33. Nolrog replied to the thread Invis and ITU.

I absolutely hate being levitated. If someone casts lev on the group, I will stop what I am doing, and click it off me and the 2...

Jul 8, 2021
  34. Nolrog replied to the thread Shadow Knight 1.0 Epic.

I am working on this one on Thorn. The darkforge pieces are pretty tedious. Where is the best place to get damage militia helmets? The...

Jul 8, 2021
  35. Nolrog replied to the thread Free tip of the day.

Yeah. I try it from time-to-time in hopes that it will get me out quicker than /camp but it doesn't and I still die. Makes sense...

Jul 8, 2021
  36. Nolrog liked Accipiter's post in the thread Free tip of the day.

It's a dumb mechanic but it's here to stay. If you /ex you still stay in the world for 30 seconds, the same time it would take to...

Jul 8, 2021
  37. Nolrog liked Vulken9's post in the thread Free tip of the day.

There’s always that one person that thinks this is original.

Jul 8, 2021
  38. Nolrog replied to the thread Enjoying the higher Krono prices?.

/facepalm FIRE, FIRE, there's a FIRE. Why don't you call the fire department. I'm *hoping* someone has actually submitted a 9-1-1...

Jul 8, 2021
  39. Nolrog replied to the thread Seb Key: Foragers and Hunters.

We did this the other day. IIRC, they were not flagged as rare. And I noticed that the hunters we killed dropped both pieces....

Jul 7, 2021
  40. Nolrog replied to the thread Achievement Points....what are they good for?.

LOL. Nice. Not the one I had in mind though.

Jul 7, 2021
  41. Nolrog replied to the thread Achievement Points....what are they good for?.

Edwin Starr has the answer for that.

Jul 7, 2021
  42. Nolrog replied to the thread How to make LDoN more popular..

Personally, I really like LDON. It's a nice addition to the game, gives augments, and instances. Love the ability to get my own zone and...

Jul 4, 2021
  43. Nolrog liked TLP Addict's post in the thread When Will Freedom Exp Start? And when does it end? Happy 4th leveling.

I feel like this is the credited response

Jun 30, 2021
  44. Nolrog replied to the thread When Will Freedom Exp Start? And when does it end? Happy 4th leveling.

My best guess is that it starts at 12:01 AM PDT Friday July 2nd, and runs through 11:59 PDT Monday July 5th.

Jun 29, 2021
  45. Nolrog replied to the thread A radical idea.

I was looking at the Mischief and Thornblade progress sites and there are far fewer guilds listed there. I realize that's not...

Jun 24, 2021
  46. Nolrog replied to the thread A radical idea.

I would love to see that. I would have said right around the Anniversary but that may be a bit too close to the expansion release....

Jun 24, 2021
  47. Nolrog liked Scornfire's post in the thread Why 24 hour downtime in July '21?.

What a garbage way to speak to a developer taking their time to elucidate some of the communities' concerns. it's no small wonder...

Jun 24, 2021
  48. Nolrog replied to the thread Why 24 hour downtime in July '21?.

They said in the original announcement that it will include the patch.

Jun 24, 2021
  49. Nolrog replied to the thread A radical idea.

Just admit you were wrong and move on.

Jun 24, 2021
  50. Nolrog replied to the thread A radical idea.

DDO also seems to have had an expansion in November 2020 called Fables of the Feywild and there is a mini-expansion coming this...

Jun 24, 2021
  51. Nolrog replied to the thread Expansions you never visited.

Playing through Phini gave me the opportunity to spend time in every expansion. We finished most of them but they did get harder as time...

Jun 24, 2021
  52. Nolrog replied to the thread Need New GMs.

This is such an absurd, ridiculous generalization. I have had far more problems with single players intent to cause problems than...

Jun 24, 2021
  53. Nolrog liked Machen's post in the thread Need New GMs.

I saw Rhythar 3 boxing. Please ban him.

Jun 24, 2021
  54. Nolrog replied to the thread New TLP?.

Except Plane of Fire.

Jun 23, 2021
  55. Nolrog replied to the thread New TLP?.

I gotta say, this took longer than I was expecting. When's the next TLP coming out.

Jun 21, 2021
  56. Nolrog liked Trammie Surprise's post in the thread Mischief Free Buffs for New Players Tomorrow.

I'm now sitting here feel free to stop by for some buffs to help on your adventure!

Jun 21, 2021
  57. Nolrog replied to the thread A radical idea.

Exactly. This gives nothing to anyone. The live players want to continue to develop their characters, move them beyond 115 with more...

Jun 21, 2021
  58. Nolrog replied to the thread 3 box minimum raiding.

You may not have the top end BIS gear for every toon, but you should still do OK. Don't know about raiding yet but the rare named seem...

Jun 20, 2021
  59. Nolrog replied to the thread 3 box minimum raiding.

One of the new servers? The gear is tradeable, so you will still be able to gear up anyone who does not raid. Personally, I...

Jun 20, 2021
  60. Nolrog replied to the thread Should some anniversary items be made permanent?.

This is perhaps the dumbest take on this whole thing. Yeah, they don't care about players or keeping the game alive, you know the...

Jun 19, 2021
  61. Nolrog replied to the thread Should some anniversary items be made permanent?.

No they shouldn't. Having these items around for a limited time make them more special. They are around for a fair amount of time so it's...

Jun 19, 2021
  62. Nolrog liked Captain Video's post in the thread Kunark release date/time?.

The in-game calendar is there for a reason. :)

Jun 18, 2021
  63. Nolrog liked Kahna's post in the thread Druids are worthless?.

This was important enough to resurrect a two year old thread?

Jun 18, 2021
  64. Nolrog replied to the thread Adv Loot is driving me crazy..

There are two check boxes. One is need and one is always need. I have made the mistake before of clicking need and not always need...

Jun 16, 2021
  65. Nolrog replied to the thread We need our own unique Pick Zones already..

I don't see why I have to be in a world with other people. I should just have my own server to log into so I can avoid everyone and have...

Jun 16, 2021
  66. Nolrog liked Lineater's post in the thread Really, Really, Dislike One Pick "Fix".

I like it. The pros clearly outweigh the minor inconveniences.

Jun 15, 2021
  67. Nolrog replied to the thread Really, Really, Dislike One Pick "Fix".

It's an annoyance at times for the reasons you note. However, it was far more of a problem when groups were pick hopping, killing...

Jun 15, 2021
  68. Nolrog liked Elabone's post in the thread DBG: Easy fix to stop boxing violations.

this thread was a waste of my time

Jun 15, 2021
  69. Nolrog replied to the thread DBG: Easy fix to stop boxing violations.

You don't speak for most players and you are making an argument you have no way of proving, and which I believe is false.

Jun 14, 2021
  70. Nolrog replied to the thread DBG: Easy fix to stop boxing violations.

Awww, you think disabling the follow command will automatically stop boxing. Bless your heart.

Jun 14, 2021
  71. Nolrog replied to the thread New TLPs - Races / classes.

It would be far more difficult. Try buying spells as a dark elf bard or a troll ranger. You are hated nearly everywhere and there...

Jun 10, 2021
  72. Nolrog liked Accipiter's post in the thread New TLPs - Races / classes.

This thread again. :rolleyes:

Jun 10, 2021
  73. Nolrog liked Machen's post in the thread Really, Really, Dislike One Pick "Fix".

I like it. Don't have to worry about people randomly picking into my camp any more.

Jun 10, 2021
  74. Nolrog replied to the thread Curious how many people line buffs out?.

As much as I would like to have the buffs in a specific order, it is just too much of a nightmare to organize.

Jun 10, 2021
  75. Nolrog liked SoandsoForumUser's post in the thread We done here?.

I leveled in new places, got tons of loot I've never seen before. I've never been this well geared up in classic because I don't like...

Jun 10, 2021
  76. Nolrog replied to the thread How many of you purchased potions when Michief opened?.

I bought a couple SOW potions (long run to get my guys together) and a couple XP potions (including two shared XP II). I also bought the...

Jun 10, 2021
  77. Nolrog liked Mithra's post in the thread Monk epic - South Karana (do no-drop).

That's how pegasus cloaks were sold on previous TLP servers.

Jun 10, 2021
  78. Nolrog replied to the thread Monk epic - South Karana (do no-drop).

WTS Loot Rights to monk epic item in South Karana. Will pick you up and bring you here. PST.

Jun 10, 2021
  79. Nolrog replied to the thread New TLPs - Races / classes.

The amount of work that would need to go into something like this is staggering. There is no Crescent Reach available for everyone to go...

Jun 10, 2021
  80. Nolrog liked Meridian's post in the thread corpse wipe when expansions go live..

Just goes to show that, no matter the game, whatever people CAN exploit, they WILL exploit.

Jun 10, 2021
  81. Nolrog replied to the thread You left epics as BoP, so turn BoP back on for epic components.

Bind on Pickup. May be used elsewhere, but I saw it in WoW.

Jun 9, 2021
  82. Nolrog liked Kumiko_Lockjaw's post in the thread You left epics as BoP, so turn BoP back on for epic components.

Already have 9 of 11 items of my epic. And there is only 1 item not tradable.

Jun 9, 2021
  83. Nolrog replied to the thread Is there a trick to trueboxing?.

Personally, I never get DCed from true boxing. I usually play 3 toons. I have hotkeys set up to do things like follow, assist, etc....

Jun 8, 2021
  84. Nolrog replied to the thread Parcel system.

I am sure it's a time vs reward situation. Do you want to invest the time to add something like this when it is totally obsolete as...

Jun 8, 2021
  85. Nolrog replied to the thread "Another player has logged into this account" when switching from Mischief to Mangler..

Yeah, that happens to me too. I click log in anyway or whatever it says and it usually puts me in the game very fast.

Jun 8, 2021
  86. Nolrog liked Spooky's post in the thread "Another player has logged into this account" when switching from Mischief to Mangler..

Sorry, that was me. I'll log out now

Jun 8, 2021
  87. Nolrog liked Duckforceone's post in the thread Please make more illusions available on TLP servers.

Greetings. When a new tlp server launches, there are a ton of players. And some of them like to spend money to get cute or fun illusions,...

Jun 8, 2021
  88. Nolrog replied to the thread Can we separate Hasten and Brother Z.

I have been in Rathe a number of times over the last few days. I have yet to see someone kill Hasten. People would always OOC that he...

Jun 7, 2021
  89. Nolrog liked Dythan's post in the thread Pick pop threshold..

I was lead to believe Thornblade is empty, and everyone is rerolling mischief....

Jun 7, 2021
  90. Nolrog replied to the thread Please allow server transfer sooner than later.

The existing thread wasn't sufficient to comment in?...

Jun 4, 2021
  91. Nolrog replied to the thread The /LFG tool is almost perfect except for two things needed....

Say what now?

Jun 4, 2021
  92. Nolrog replied to the thread Equalize Mischief and Thornblade Populations using this Weird Trick.

But in the past, didn't they open the overflow after the regular server?

Jun 4, 2021
  93. Nolrog replied to the thread Career, Family, Everquest, Sleep, choose up to three..

I reject your premise. XP is not remotely too slow. There are dozens of level 50s already and the server has been out for just over...

Jun 4, 2021
  94. Nolrog replied to the thread Equalize Mischief and Thornblade Populations using this Weird Trick.

The problem is that there is no way to set this automatically. They would have to change it manually (does it require server down time?)

Jun 4, 2021
  95. Nolrog liked TheDohn's post in the thread The /LFG tool is almost perfect except for two things needed....

3) Absolutely nobody uses it because /who all levelrange is faster and easier.

Jun 3, 2021
  96. Nolrog liked Tatanka's post in the thread An anomaly on Cazic Thule.

It wasn't obvious to me he was joking. I tried to reply humorously, but @CatsPaws ruined it for me. Oh well! ;)

Jun 3, 2021
  97. Nolrog liked Silver-Crow's post in the thread Suggestion for next years tlp's.

Dear god... it's started already

Jun 2, 2021
  98. Nolrog replied to the thread Please Bring Back Exp Bouns on Mischief.

Experience will be just fine. There's no need for a permanent 50% bonus. The server hasn't even been out a week yet and there are tons of...

Jun 2, 2021
  99. Nolrog replied to the thread [Request] Make Shadow of buffs not infinitely long duration.

PEBKAC If you really want to change this, have it not put a buff in the window rather than reducing the duration.

Jun 2, 2021
  100. Nolrog replied to the thread im perplexed.

They were fully documented and tracked on the website so you could see exactly what was needed for the progression, what has been...

Jun 2, 2021
  101. Nolrog replied to the thread Suggestion for next years tlp's.

MOTM?

Jun 1, 2021
  102. Nolrog replied to the thread Plan to do the whole game from scratch.

Start on Thornblade or Mischief. You will not have access to anything from the future and you can find lots of people to group with.

May 31, 2021
  103. Nolrog replied to the thread /Feedback.

You can leave feedback in the patch thread, on the forums like this or using /feedback in game. I like your other suggestions for...

May 31, 2021
  104. Nolrog liked Uvuulas's post in the thread /Feedback.

Not easy to leave feedback anymore. I wanted to leave some feedback about the recent updates. Great work to your team on making changes to...

May 31, 2021
  105. Nolrog liked plowers's post in the thread Leveling quickness.

Static groups, leveling paths, exp potions, mages and enchanters, and lack of sleep

May 31, 2021
  106. Nolrog replied to the thread Bazaar Search Filter Request - Hide Items Possessed.

Then we can get a new tradeskill added to the game. Exorcist.

May 30, 2021
  107. Nolrog replied to the thread My take on the next TLP.

I'll give you the readers digest version. Please make the next sever pay to win.

May 30, 2021
  108. Nolrog replied to the thread What happened to my Tickle companion.

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/mischief-thornblade-ticking-companion-removed.275540/

May 29, 2021
  109. Nolrog replied to the thread Item prices to go down dramatically?.

If supply goes up, price goes down. These servers are not exempt from the laws of supply and demand

May 29, 2021
  110. Nolrog liked Accipiter's post in the thread GMs nerfing the mail quest so quickly? lol.

There's 90 cents you'll never get back. ;)

May 27, 2021
  111. Nolrog replied to the thread Server transfer?.

No, you won't be able to transfer off Agnarr to one of the new servers.

May 27, 2021
  112. Nolrog replied to the thread Hey Mepps, do we click the OK button or leave the queue window up? Ask the team?.

The word queue is just the letter Q with several silent letters lining up behind it.

May 26, 2021
  113. Nolrog liked Bardy McFly's post in the thread Warning: Do Not Ignore Your Wife.

Pro tip: Find a wife that plays EQ with you.

May 26, 2021
  114. Nolrog replied to the thread How does Marketplace work on TLP?.

I have to run from Halas to Commonlands fairly soon, so I'll be picking a speed potion up. Already got my bags from the old pack, so...

May 26, 2021
  115. Nolrog liked Mepps's post in the thread How does Marketplace work on TLP?.

Mana and speed potions ftw. It's like power leveling yourself! Shameless plug: get these potions and bags in the new TLP bundles:...

May 26, 2021
  116. Nolrog liked Celestian's post in the thread If Server First 50 is on Thornblade Does it even Count?.

Does server first count at all, anywhere? LOL.

May 26, 2021
  117. Nolrog liked jiri_'s post in the thread qsnoopyjr returns.

There hasn't been a good drama thread in a while.

May 26, 2021
  118. Nolrog liked jiri_'s post in the thread qsnoopyjr returns.

Holy crap, Sam Deathwalker. There's a blast from the past.

May 26, 2021
  119. Nolrog replied to the thread Bags Timeline?.

= Welcome to the EQ Live forums, where people will complain about everything.

May 26, 2021
  120. Nolrog liked Doranur_Aleguzzler's post in the thread Bags Timeline?.

Wait, you're complaining that you can STILL buy them today? Wow... just... wow...

May 26, 2021
  121. Nolrog replied to the thread When?.

And when you add the extra hour they tack on each time someone askes what time they will open.

May 26, 2021
  122. Nolrog replied to the thread Bags Timeline?.

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/bags-bags-bags.275051/

May 26, 2021
  123. Nolrog liked Kumiko_Lockjaw's post in the thread Claiming House of Thule collectors on new TLP.

Thank you for letting me/us know, Nolrog

May 26, 2021
  124. Nolrog replied to the thread When are Mischief/ Thornblade unlocking?.

Ha ha ha. I was going to say the same thing yesterday when I read this.

May 26, 2021
  125. Nolrog liked Doranur_Aleguzzler's post in the thread When are Mischief/ Thornblade unlocking?.

Every time somebody asks this in the forums, they move the launch time back an hour.

May 26, 2021
  126. Nolrog replied to the thread Progression Bros and Brehs - Gimmie Some Insight.

1. They can be yes at least in the beginning. It will settle down after a week or so. 2. You can buy 25% XP Pots from the store....

May 26, 2021
  127. Nolrog replied to the thread Foraging/Finding Polished Quartz.

In the LDON era, you could also find these kinds of things (gargoyle granite, etc) for sale as well. I would check the typical...

May 26, 2021
  128. Nolrog replied to the thread qsnoopyjr returns.

Ah dang. I didn't know that. Now I am disappointed.

May 26, 2021
  129. Nolrog replied to the thread Mischief/Thornblade: Give us Accurate Server Population Count for the First Month.

It's not. Interesting, nice to see, but needed? Nope.

May 26, 2021
  130. Nolrog replied to the thread Claiming House of Thule collectors on new TLP.

There are two new bag packs coming out with the release of the new servers later today. They will have the same contents as the...

May 26, 2021
  131. Nolrog posted a new thread.

qsnoopyjr returns

The prodigal necro returns. . . . I have been gone a number of years. I am working on a return and my Necro is currently L-107. I am a...

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

May 25, 2021
  132. Nolrog liked Tweakfour17's post in the thread What about a Miragul + Coirnav hybrid tlp?.

Because it combines the worst parts of the 2 tlps that have performed the worst?

May 25, 2021
  133. Nolrog replied to the thread Are we really going to have a mischief server without gnome hybrids? Really?.

It's not so much the fear of complaining, but rather the increase in Customer Service petitions for people saying they can't do their...

May 25, 2021
  134. Nolrog liked Accipiter's post in the thread Request - Type 5 Bandolier.

That's a level of min/maxing we don't need.

May 25, 2021
  135. Nolrog replied to the thread Which class will be your main on the new progression and why?.

They just can't see over them.

May 25, 2021
  136. Nolrog replied to the thread Remove code that disconnects for pressing the same key.

The only time I ever had this issue was when I was spamming a language using the same hot key number on 2 different computers. I have never...

May 25, 2021
  137. Nolrog replied to the thread TLP Checklist.

Oh man. They just announced on twitter that due to a hardware failure, the launch is getting pushed back until after Memorial Day*....

May 25, 2021
  138. Nolrog replied to the thread Are we really going to have a mischief server without gnome hybrids? Really?.

This is the EQ Live community. They were planning mass protests, letter writing campaigns and phone calls when they changed it so you...

May 25, 2021
  139. Nolrog replied to the thread Dumb ? of the day.

Check your options (ALT+O). There is a loot all check box. The tool tip says "Toggle whether you want a look all with a confirmation...

May 25, 2021
  140. Nolrog replied to the thread Mischief release time ?.

Heh. True. Sorry, I couldn't resist needling you a bit. :)

May 25, 2021
  141. Nolrog liked Niskin's post in the thread Mischief release time ?.

Nobody actually knows when it's the D or S part of the year, so I usually just write Pacific. The one time I don't...

May 25, 2021
  142. Nolrog replied to the thread Question about this new server.

It is not any, we do know that much. Here is what we know so far. They have not released anything further at this point because...

May 25, 2021
  143. Nolrog replied to the thread If Thornblade and Mischief are full....

No. They come up at noon. As for when someone can actually get on and play, well that's a different story.

May 25, 2021
  144. Nolrog replied to the thread Are we really going to have a mischief server without gnome hybrids? Really?.

Not the same. New race/class combinations are not remotely comparable to making classes available at launch. You know how much...

May 25, 2021
  145. Nolrog replied to the thread What about a Miragul + Coirnav hybrid tlp?.

Do you sit up at night trying to think of new ways to troll or is it just something that comes to you spontaneously when you decide I'm...

May 25, 2021
  146. Nolrog replied to the thread can I buy bags more than once?.

These are "one time" purchases. Occasionally they will reset them so you can buy them again. However, there is a new set coming out...

May 24, 2021
  147. Nolrog replied to the thread As per usual, boxers treated like 2nd class citizens.

You are being generous. I wouldn't have scored the trolling that high.

May 24, 2021
  148. Nolrog replied to the thread Mischief release time ?.

*PDT

May 24, 2021
  149. Nolrog replied to the thread Seeking a little information.

Noon PDT. Likely to have the bonus XP. I'm not sure what other events you are referring to. There will be a mad rush to get...

May 24, 2021
  150. Nolrog replied to the thread If Thornblade and Mischief are full....

^^^ This. Opening a new server always has a rush of players. That will spread out as people fall into their normal routines of play...

May 24, 2021
  151. Nolrog liked FranktheBank's post in the thread If Thornblade and Mischief are full....

Bother servers being 'full' at launch doesnt mean you need a 3rd server. You dont design for a 1 week rush.

May 24, 2021
  152. Nolrog liked Knarf's post in the thread As per usual, boxers treated like 2nd class citizens.

Nah its probably not low effort. Its probably just a moron at maximum effort.

May 24, 2021
  153. Nolrog liked Wtfagain's post in the thread As per usual, boxers treated like 2nd class citizens.

2/10 Low Effort Troll

May 24, 2021
  154. Nolrog replied to the thread New packs????.

If you mean the new bags, they will become available when the new servers come up.

May 23, 2021
  155. Nolrog liked Beimeith's post in the thread Request: loose the "EQ 20th" from server names.

What they should do is split out any descriptive info / rule sets into a separate column. They could also add a column for what era the...

May 23, 2021
  156. Nolrog liked Hekaton's post in the thread Request: loose the "EQ 20th" from server names.

What a weird hill to die on

May 23, 2021
  157. Nolrog replied to the thread umm....

I have an MSI GV62. Great machine. Really happy with it. Biggest problem is that I got the 128 GB SSD. I wish I would have gotten...

May 23, 2021
  158. Nolrog replied to the thread Othmir Shaman Merc is having an identity crisis.

I completely disagree with this. I would drop two healer mercs in favor of one PC cleric. They add a tremendous amount to a group...

May 23, 2021
  159. Nolrog liked Skuz's post in the thread Free Transfers from Mischief to Thornblade?.

80% of numbers in this thread are completely made up, including this one.

May 23, 2021
  160. Nolrog liked besbin's post in the thread pay to win kronos and the new tlp servers.

I am out of breath reading that.

May 23, 2021
  161. Nolrog replied to the thread Free Transfers from Mischief to Thornblade?.

Oh for Fs sake. The servers are not even open and already you are looking to transfer off? If you want to play on Thornblade, start on...

May 23, 2021
  162. Nolrog replied to the thread BAGS! BAGS! BAGS!.

You can buy the new ones and claim them on Aradune/Rizlona. They have done this before. That's why I wanted to get the one purchased...

May 22, 2021
  163. Nolrog replied to the thread Some TLP servers missing.

Fippy was merged into Vox almost exactly a year ago (May 20,2020).

May 22, 2021
  164. Nolrog replied to the thread Which class will be your main on the new progression and why?.

Shadowknight. My buddy and I were able to do a lot of stuff on Phinigel, but the lack of a pure tank is what kept us from doing everything...

May 22, 2021
  165. Nolrog replied to the thread TLP: Shaman vs Druid and Mage vs Wizard..

Have you considered a necro?

May 22, 2021
  166. Nolrog replied to the thread The One Thing That Should Be No-trade on Mischief.

It's funny that people think that making Krono no trade will eliminate krono farming and RMT sales. Yet there are 3rd party sites that...

May 22, 2021
  167. Nolrog replied to the thread The One Thing That Should Be No-trade on Mischief.

To Daybreak, it's a way to make money. To players it's a way to have fun. And if it's not fun, it won't be profitable What's so hard...

May 22, 2021
  168. Nolrog replied to the thread BAGS! BAGS! BAGS!.

Good suggestion. I would say that it is more likely that I bought one and just forgot. No big deal for me though. I wanted to buy...

May 20, 2021
  169. Nolrog replied to the thread Will this server be need before greed?.

There is a similar topic on this you can find. The server isn't going to be anything specific. Every group will be different. So when...

May 20, 2021
  170. Nolrog replied to the thread Request: make rez tokens available in marketplace.

They can sell 0% rez then.

May 20, 2021
  171. Nolrog liked Bullsnooze's post in the thread Request: make rez tokens available in marketplace.

No, they are special and keep them that way. We don't need everyone and their mother rezzing.

May 20, 2021
  172. Nolrog replied to the thread BAGS! BAGS! BAGS!.

Hope so. I still have one to claim.

May 19, 2021
  173. Nolrog replied to the thread If they really wanted to be mischievous ....

Don't worry. The servers will only be up randomly and periodically starting with the initial opening.

May 19, 2021
  174. Nolrog replied to the thread Mischief/Thornblade Merger..

I don't agree with this. Since they are releasing both at the same time, people will spread out between the two. I believe in the...

May 19, 2021
  175. Nolrog replied to the thread BAGS! BAGS! BAGS!.

Hrm. Thanks very much. Don't remember buying one, so I didn't think it was that. Maybe I did and just forgot.

May 19, 2021
  176. Nolrog replied to the thread Loot Level Range for TLP.

Good point. I though of that as well, but wasn't sure exactly when it would slot in like that.

May 19, 2021
  177. Nolrog replied to the thread Loot Level Range for TLP.

The fact that there seems to be so much excitement for this server would suggest that is not true.

May 19, 2021
  178. Nolrog replied to the thread BAGS! BAGS! BAGS!.

Thanks. I picked up the $35 pack yesterday. I will think about the new ones in the future sometime. I was not able to buy...

May 18, 2021
  179. Nolrog replied to the thread What are the truebox rules.

I'm sure he was confused with the Aradune rules, and didn't realize that was specific to that server.

May 17, 2021
  180. Nolrog replied to the thread What are the truebox rules.

What an unbelievably unhelpful response. Why bother posting if you are just going to say you are wrong and not explain why?

May 17, 2021
  181. Nolrog replied to the thread Trade an expansion for a year of fixes?.

They make tweaks to the game every single patch. Lag seems to be one of the major things they are working on, and class balance is looked...

May 16, 2021
  182. Nolrog liked Velog's post in the thread Mele Augments on new TLP.

They exist but are often too expensive for people to use for awhile.

May 16, 2021
  183. Nolrog liked Kylo Classic's post in the thread Missed opportunity.

But wait, there's more!

May 16, 2021
  184. Nolrog liked Karreck's post in the thread Boosts to 50.

Obvious troll is obvious

May 13, 2021