Nolrog's Recent Activity

1. Nolrog replied to the thread $$$ Suggestion - short duration exp potions.

I wish I could like this 100 times. I'd love to see the potions duration dropped to 30 minutes with 8 charges.

Oct 22, 2021 at 4:59 PM
  2. Nolrog liked Angahran's post in the thread $$$ Suggestion - short duration exp potions.

Would much rather get 8x30 minute xp potions than 1x4 hour potion. Maybe add option as tradeskill ? Put 1x4 hour potion plus 8xEmpty...

Oct 22, 2021 at 4:58 PM
  3. Nolrog replied to the thread When developers get it wrong....

One of my favorite shows. I've watched a bunch of them on Youtube. I was sad when I heard about Sean. He was enjoyable to watch,...

Oct 22, 2021 at 4:57 PM
  4. Nolrog replied to the thread Patcher acting funny?.

Funny how? What's funny about it? You mean, let me understand this, ya know maybe it's me, I'm a little **** up maybe, but the patcher...

Oct 22, 2021 at 4:56 PM
  5. Nolrog replied to the thread Perks and Necro Sacrifice Shenanigans.

It would have been so much easier if he just fracking said that.

Oct 20, 2021 at 5:35 PM
  6. Nolrog liked Elyssanda's post in the thread Fixed Internally CANNOT PURCHASE PERKS!.

I had an adblocker on Firefox. I turned it off, and was able to make the purchase.

Oct 20, 2021 at 11:29 AM
  7. Nolrog replied to the thread New EverQuest Perks.

I had this same issue. Lifetime member. Not sure if it was my ad block or just Chrome but I switched to Edge and it worked fine.

Oct 19, 2021
  8. Nolrog replied to the thread The Plat duper is buying up all Krono on Mischief and Thornblade.

There are 68 krono for sale on Thornblade right now, ranging from 42000 to 59999

Oct 18, 2021
  9. Nolrog liked Elabone's post in the thread May need to add a queue back to Mischief / TB for a few days.

So then dont play so the lag clears up for the rest of us?

Oct 16, 2021
  10. Nolrog liked Alnitak's post in the thread The Plat duper is buying up all Krono on Mischief and Thornblade.

Why do you think that is a "duper" ? Not true at all. I was informed by a source close to the Illuminati Council, that it's actually an...

Oct 15, 2021
  11. Nolrog replied to the thread Will the new race/class combos be available on Mischief/TB with SoL release?.

Here is a good reference for what happens when including race/class combinations....

Oct 15, 2021
  12. Nolrog liked Slasher's post in the thread Was there any warning given that COV would no longer be avaiable?.

20 + years of how they do this aint warning enough ? They put it on sale for a month and when that sale ends it is no longer...

Oct 13, 2021
  13. Nolrog replied to the thread Additional uses for Krono. Dev Suggestion!.

This is specifically why it will not happen. You just created a way to change in game plat to station cash, and affected station...

Oct 13, 2021
  14. Nolrog replied to the thread How to Save a UI Layout?.

I just use the main toon as my template, and then ALT+O and Copy Layout and select that toon for every other one I make. I don't copy...

Oct 10, 2021
  15. Nolrog replied to the thread How to Save a UI Layout?.

You need to camp out properly. If you /ex it will not save your window locations.

Oct 10, 2021
  16. Nolrog replied to the thread Any plans to make VT shards a better experience, like you did with VP?.

Aye, you are right, it was The Deep. Memory fails me. Sorry.

Oct 10, 2021
  17. Nolrog replied to the thread Any plans to make VT shards a better experience, like you did with VP?.

There is usually someone there doing the zonewide zerg levelling. They usually don't care if you loot a shard. FG should be the easiest...

Oct 10, 2021
  18. Nolrog replied to the thread Message of the Day - Beta.

To flesh this out for anyone who doesn't understand. . . . . . usually the pre-order for the next expansion starts when the sale for...

Oct 9, 2021
  19. Nolrog replied to the thread Too late to start on Mischief?.

The server hasn't even reached Luclin. There will be a ton of cats running around, levelling up, so there will be a bunch of new toons to...

Oct 7, 2021
  20. Nolrog replied to the thread Reason for thread lock.

Probably because from past experience, that thread will turn into a s*** show within a short amount of time.

Oct 7, 2021
  21. Nolrog liked Denyu's post in the thread Systemwide Message is Breaking Immersion.

Up your immersion game, bro. It's a fellow adventurer or town crier spreading the news.

Oct 5, 2021
  22. Nolrog liked strongbus's post in the thread Bigger fellowship capacity..

what this the 4 or 5th time its been asked for? the answer always been if you have that many you want in a fellowship then make a guild or...

Oct 5, 2021
  23. Nolrog replied to the thread Kinda funky loot in here you guys......

The random loot concept is one of the best things I've seen in EQ in a long time.

Oct 3, 2021
  24. Nolrog liked Jumbur's post in the thread Systemwide Message is Breaking Immersion.

I agree, "system messages" should be reserved for technical issues.

Oct 3, 2021
  25. Nolrog liked Brontus's post in the thread Systemwide Message is Breaking Immersion.

When we inhabit Norrath, we are immersed in a fantasy virtual world. The systemwide message part of "SYSTEMWIDE MESSAGE: Phinigel Autropos...

Oct 3, 2021
  26. Nolrog replied to the thread Systemwide Message is Breaking Immersion.

You know, I have thought this for a long time. Either remove <SYSTEMWIDE MESSAGE> or change it to something like <Ngreth, Communicator...

Oct 3, 2021
  27. Nolrog replied to the thread Why do Hunter?.

Are you having fun? That's all that matters. I have a friend that also likes to do every achievement, because he enjoys it, and I...

Oct 3, 2021
  28. Nolrog replied to the thread Addicted to the leveling process.

Should be 50% XP Bonus for 2 weeks, starting in ~2 weeks time.

Oct 2, 2021
  29. Nolrog replied to the thread Addicted to the leveling process.

As long as you are having fun, I don't see any problem at all

Oct 2, 2021
  30. Nolrog replied to the thread New EverQuest Perks.

Forgive me for stating the obvious, but if you don't see the value then you shouldn't spend the money. If enough people didn't buy...

Sep 27, 2021
  31. Nolrog liked Zolav's post in the thread Perks.

If you don't like the perks... don't buy the perks.... Super simple fix. I am a problem solver, your welcome.

Sep 23, 2021
  32. Nolrog replied to the thread EQ is now a pay to win game !.

The perks are interesting, and I will probably get them on the main toon, but they aren't really game breaking. By the way, the OP...

Sep 22, 2021
  33. Nolrog replied to the thread Terror of Luclin.....

Come on Skuz, everyone knows EQ has been going downhill since March 17, 1999. Maybe even sooner than that.

Sep 22, 2021
  34. Nolrog replied to the thread Zieri's EQ Question of the Week! #3.

LOL. Same here. Many good memories of starting out there all those years ago.

Sep 22, 2021
  35. Nolrog liked Fenthen's post in the thread Whats the BIGGEST recent box.

54 box. Maybe more, but it was a full raid clearing current content.

Sep 21, 2021
  36. Nolrog liked Tarvas's post in the thread Make all the perks free or cancel them.

It's interesting that anyone thinks the developers have any real input into these decisions.

Sep 21, 2021
  37. Nolrog replied to the thread is it time for some new and exciting character models ?.

I'd love more customization options as well as the option for new race/class combinations in the future (limited now because of...

Sep 19, 2021
  38. Nolrog replied to the thread Make all the perks free or cancel them.

You cannot equate opinions on the forums to what the entire community things. It is a small minority of people that come to the...

Sep 19, 2021
  39. Nolrog liked Derd's post in the thread Make all the perks free or cancel them.

Well devs, the op doesn't speak for me, nor do the anti perk posts. Be a business make money keep eq alive.

Sep 19, 2021
  40. Nolrog replied to the thread You only have one option.

Usually when I was done, I would sit in the PoK just outside the GL entrance and wait until I was ready to play again. I occasionally set...

Sep 19, 2021
  41. Nolrog liked Elskidor's post in the thread You only have one option.

When I played only one account I almost always tried to collect important buffs for my next play session.

Sep 19, 2021
  42. Nolrog liked CatsPaws's post in the thread You only have one option.

5. Answer odd questions in forums from someone who has too much time on their hands so they make up topics

Sep 19, 2021
  43. Nolrog liked Gio1999's post in the thread TLP ideas..

[IMG]

Sep 17, 2021
  44. Nolrog replied to the thread A quick explanation please.

There are some mobs that when spawned are locked to the person or group that spawned them, so no other groups can come kill it and...

Sep 16, 2021
  45. Nolrog replied to the thread Terror of Luclin.....

They could give out free money and there would be much howling and chagrin on these boards. In fact, that has already happened.

Sep 16, 2021
  46. Nolrog liked I_Love_My_Bandwidth's post in the thread Terror of Luclin.....

Whatever is included in the expansion, I predict much howling and chagrin on these boards.

Sep 16, 2021
  47. Nolrog liked Jhinx's post in the thread Arguably the worst thing to happen to EQ.

It literally affects no gameplay, makes room for innovation, and only affects those that open their Inventory to stare at it with their...

Sep 16, 2021
  48. Nolrog replied to the thread EQ is now a pay to win game !.

There are already multiple threads on this topic, there was no need to create another. These are hardly pay to win. 5% XP really going...

Sep 15, 2021
  49. Nolrog replied to the thread Long lasting expansion.

More than likely they would find something else to do. Unbeatable content is not fun and when the game stops being fun, people find...

Sep 15, 2021
  50. Nolrog replied to the thread Any talks of new Progression Servers?.

Not even 4 months. They opened May 26th.

Sep 14, 2021
  51. Nolrog replied to the thread Called it.

Like most people, I have no desire to play on a PvP TLP. Which is why it won't happen, whether Ngreth tied his shoe or not.

Sep 13, 2021
  52. Nolrog replied to the thread Called it.

If it was 10,000 there would be a PvP server today. The fact that it was closer to 10, and you were 6 of them, is the reason there is...

Sep 12, 2021
  53. Nolrog replied to the thread Called it.

Everybody show up on Zek at this time and this date in this location. Let's show them that there is interest. I'll post on the forums,...

Sep 11, 2021
  54. Nolrog replied to the thread Ok let's scrap perks asap [DEVS].

Congratulations. You have just destroyed the Station Store by making things purchasable with in-game platinum, and eliminated a major...

Sep 11, 2021
  55. Nolrog replied to the thread Called it.

Mad? Who's mad? This is just a connecting of two unrelated things based on a crazy desire that the devs have said is not justified....

Sep 11, 2021
  56. Nolrog replied to the thread Ok let's scrap perks asap [DEVS].

I agree on all points. I will probably get for my main account, not for the boxes. The EQ playerbase is prone to over reacting and...

Sep 10, 2021
  57. Nolrog replied to the thread Called it.

Called what? You saw 1+1 and came up with "Bowling shoes"

Sep 10, 2021
  58. Nolrog liked Aldren's post in the thread New EverQuest Perks.

So, like, whatever to everything except the following: "Enables an additional slot in your inventory." That NEEDS to be two slots. My OCD...

Sep 9, 2021
  59. Nolrog liked Yinla's post in the thread Suggestion for the /Notes Command.

I actually like it the way it is, I use it a lot for information which is useful on all my chars.Like con levels and comands I use, but not...

Aug 29, 2021
  60. Nolrog replied to the thread Would you play another MMO when EQ ends?.

I will probably still play some kind of game, but I'm not sure if it will be another MMO. Possible if my buddy says hey let's play Guild...

Aug 28, 2021
  61. Nolrog replied to the thread Totally killed the excitement and buzz.

Sometimes I laugh when people think everything in an MMO was invented by WoW.

Aug 27, 2021
  62. Nolrog replied to the thread Sleeper woke on thornblade!.

It is fine. But some people aren't happy unless someone else is miserable. They can't just be happy and go about their life when...

Aug 25, 2021
  63. Nolrog replied to the thread Sleeper woke on thornblade!.

This is a poor attempt at trolling. I give it 1/10 because it's sunny out, not because it deserves a score that high.

Aug 25, 2021
  64. Nolrog replied to the thread Mischief and Thornblade - Combine! (looking at lfg).

LFG is a terrible way to assess the population. Most people don't use it even when they are looking for a group. When groups are looking...

Aug 25, 2021
  65. Nolrog replied to the thread Video - Thornblade Sleeper Awakened.

I know. I was responding with the fact that Thornblade is not a dead server.

Aug 24, 2021
  66. Nolrog liked Alnitak's post in the thread Lifetime Accounts.

That was a deal concocted by one of those "effective managers" to pad revenue books for some investment deal. In itself - lifetime...

Aug 24, 2021
  67. Nolrog replied to the thread What about a raid that....

Not to mention a logistical nightmare.

Aug 24, 2021
  68. Nolrog liked Waring_McMarrin's post in the thread What about a raid that....

Sounds like that would destroy a lot of guilds that can't meet those silly requirements and they end up being unable to progress.

Aug 24, 2021
  69. Nolrog replied to the thread What about a raid that....

What about a subject. . . . that gives a quick summary of your post?

Aug 24, 2021
  70. Nolrog replied to the thread Video - Thornblade Sleeper Awakened.

Don't know, we're on a server that plenty people play on.

Aug 24, 2021
  71. Nolrog replied to the thread The perfect synergized groups for raids?.

Need a bard in every group.

Aug 19, 2021
  72. Nolrog replied to the thread Mischief selling area?.

Pretty sure it's the Commonlands tunnel. It's been that way for every server pre-Luclin.

Aug 19, 2021
  73. Nolrog liked Triconix's post in the thread New Progression Servers?.

EQ Devs wanted proof of interest for a PVP TLP. They received no such proof. Rather they have the same PVP shills logging into multiple...

Aug 17, 2021
  74. Nolrog replied to the thread New Progression Servers?.

You can find it on the EQ Official Discord, under #AskADev: Dreamweaver - 04/08/2020 Question 14 - Alan, are you and/or DarkPaw...

Aug 17, 2021
  75. Nolrog replied to the thread Yet another composition question..

That is usually the answer to most questions like this.

Aug 17, 2021
  76. Nolrog replied to the thread Mischief / Thornblade Economies?.

I agree with this. It is not only free trade but there seems to be a chance to drop more loot than expected and the loot is randomized...

Aug 17, 2021
  77. Nolrog replied to the thread New Progression Servers?.

Talking to yourself does not count. They have said if you want a PVP TLP show us the interest. So far, there has been nothing to...

Aug 17, 2021
  78. Nolrog replied to the thread Level and stat caps..

Uhhhhhhhhhh.

Aug 17, 2021
  79. Nolrog liked Winnowyl's post in the thread Level and stat caps..

I feel somehow dumber for having read this. There were absolutely quests at the launch of EQ. I have no idea what game you were playing,...

Aug 17, 2021
  80. Nolrog replied to the thread Idea for bottleneck epic quest NPCs.

Just did the Mummy of Glohnor and got the Head of Glohnor and Glohnor Wrappings. Turned the head in no problem to Gerot Kastane, but went...

Aug 16, 2021
  81. Nolrog replied to the thread Idea for bottleneck epic quest NPCs.

One of the bottle necks of the SK Epic has been Marl Kastane. They made so it doesn't despawn after some hand ins but not all. I have had...

Aug 15, 2021
  82. Nolrog replied to the thread Loot Etiquette - when does loot stop belonging to your group?.

If I am ever in that situation, I lock the corpse so no one else can loot it (right click to bring up the old way of looting and then...

Aug 15, 2021
  83. Nolrog replied to the thread New Progression Servers?.

Just for the record, this has been an emphatic no from Daybreak.

Aug 13, 2021
  84. Nolrog replied to the thread New Progression Servers?.

Two new ones just came out. They aren't even in Velious yet.

Aug 13, 2021
  85. Nolrog liked NeoniteMare's post in the thread EverPALS! A new EQ podcast.

Thanks! We have been splitting our time between Mangler and Thornblade, so we are mostly mid 30s to low 40s. Hope you like the rest...

Aug 10, 2021
  86. Nolrog replied to the thread Loot Etiquette - OOG Boxer Rolling.

^^^ This ^^^ We're all here for fungi staffs so if you win the roll on one you don't get another. I don't like those rules, I am...

Aug 10, 2021
  87. Nolrog liked Tatanka's post in the thread Will the AA Limit per Class be fixed?.

So, sounds a lot like EQ2 :)

Aug 7, 2021
  88. Nolrog replied to the thread free transfers to mischief.

I don't think there are a lot of people on any server at that time. That's a hard time no matter where you are. In your case, I...

Aug 7, 2021
  89. Nolrog replied to the thread EverPALS! A new EQ podcast.

Just listened to Episode 0. Enjoyable. I'll keep listening and even look for you guys in game sometime.

Aug 5, 2021
  90. Nolrog replied to the thread EverPALS! A new EQ podcast.

Excellent. Thanks. Edit: Found it. Added to my library. I will pull it up tomorrow on my walk.

Aug 4, 2021
  91. Nolrog replied to the thread The Reason Why Some of us Are Frustrated with Daybreak Games.

That's the one. Hated the way he put that together.

Aug 3, 2021
  92. Nolrog replied to the thread EverPALS! A new EQ podcast.

Is this available on Apple?

Aug 3, 2021
  93. Nolrog replied to the thread The Reason Why Some of us Are Frustrated with Daybreak Games.

A serious one that gave an honest look. Not the one that was done a few years ago that was just one big joke that I couldn't even...

Aug 3, 2021
  94. Nolrog liked Ibadan Kun'Tirel's post in the thread The Reason Why Some of us Are Frustrated with Daybreak Games.

A girl Dev has no name....

Aug 3, 2021
  95. Nolrog replied to the thread The Reason Why Some of us Are Frustrated with Daybreak Games.

Same here. I also really enjoyed Clone Wars.

Aug 3, 2021
  96. Nolrog liked Skuz's post in the thread Expansion Request.

I predict that your prediction will be a risible failure at predicting.

Aug 1, 2021
  97. Nolrog replied to the thread Expansion Request.

3 missions plus 4-5 quests for partisan and 4-5 for mercenary per zone.

Aug 1, 2021
  98. Nolrog liked Elyssanda's post in the thread Expansion Request.

I'd like 9 raids total, and at least 3 missions per zone of an expansion..

Aug 1, 2021
  99. Nolrog replied to the thread what will you play on the pvp tlp?.

Especially when they had that big "let's show them we want a new PvP server by logging into Zek at this time" and very few showed up.

Jul 31, 2021
  100. Nolrog replied to the thread what will you play on the pvp tlp?.

EQ Zek Server, last 6 months. Every time a status was returned, it was low. Raw Stats High Count: 0 Medium Count: 0 Low Count:...

Jul 31, 2021
  101. Nolrog liked Xanathol's post in the thread what will you play on the pvp tlp?.

EQ is a great game. EQ PvP is an all time bad game.

Jul 31, 2021
  102. Nolrog replied to the thread What races/deities can do the Greenmist for SKs.

Not that I have found. The iksar bandits/outcasts are the only way to raise Brood of Kotiz faction except some quest (e.g., necro...

Jul 31, 2021
  103. Nolrog replied to the thread Remove pseudo-random function.

PEBCAK.

Jul 29, 2021
  104. Nolrog liked Skuz's post in the thread [Feature] How about putting patches on the Test server BEFORE the live servers ?.

Nobody is saying that. But if the amount of testing is not enough for you and you want it to be more, then roll up your sleeves...

Jul 27, 2021
  105. Nolrog replied to the thread Suggestion: let raid invites expire.

No, you literally do not.

Jul 27, 2021
  106. Nolrog replied to the thread Cost of dying is too high.

This is the biggest complaint I have about the new TLPs. My group uses a shaman for healing, and for the most part, it's fine, but shaman...

Jul 26, 2021
  107. Nolrog replied to the thread 24 hour down time.

I had my first day off since 2019 and I was planning on playing EQ a couple hours to relax before going back to work. My next day...

Jul 24, 2021
  108. Nolrog replied to the thread Should True Box restrictions end after a certain era?.

They read more than you realize. They just can't comment on everything.

Jul 24, 2021
  109. Nolrog replied to the thread DB Store Asking for $$$ for Lifetime SUB to get monthly 500 DBC ?.

It's not that way always. I have a couple lifetime accounts, one of them is just greyed out, an the other says Add Time. I was...

Jul 24, 2021
  110. Nolrog replied to the thread [Feature] How about putting patches on the Test server BEFORE the live servers ?.

Do you play on test?

Jul 24, 2021
  111. Nolrog replied to the thread List things that players claimed would NEVER be changed that got changed.

There won't be because a) Darkpaw makes money from the sale of Krono. Every Krono ever sold and every Krono that ever will be sold...

Jul 23, 2021
  112. Nolrog liked Elskidor's post in the thread List things that players claimed would NEVER be changed that got changed.

Still sticking with my stance that there will never be a server without Krono.

Jul 23, 2021
  113. Nolrog replied to the thread New server ideas.

Is this a contest to come up with the worst, least viable possible server you can think of? Because if it is, you got a pretty fracking...

Jul 23, 2021
  114. Nolrog replied to the thread Another new server idea.

I am pretty sure they evened out the ZEMs a while ago, so that things are already a bit less spikey in places. Dungeons will have a...

Jul 23, 2021
  115. Nolrog liked Accipiter's post in the thread There is no such thing as a "leveling guild". Stop asking.

I wonder why OP thought this thread was needed.

Jul 21, 2021
  116. Nolrog replied to the thread Dead and server goes down.

If you are lucky you will get rolled back to just before you died. The rez timer, as others have said, is 3 days if you are off line or 3...

Jul 21, 2021
  117. Nolrog replied to the thread Krono Suggestion (no trolls allowed, they always steal my cookies).

Been a while since we had one of these idiotic threads.

Jul 21, 2021
  118. Nolrog liked Triconix's post in the thread Make an Epic 2.0 locked server.

https://eqresource.com/serverhistory.php?server=Agnarr&range=1w You need to be a premium member to view anything over a week. However,...

Jul 21, 2021
  119. Nolrog replied to the thread EVERQUES Improvements . Whats your take? :D.

Yeah that drives me nuts. If it's the porter, then he can he take everyone but himself. If it's someone else, then I have to go...

Jul 20, 2021
  120. Nolrog replied to the thread Bergurgle crown Mischief.

6000 if you are scoring at home.

Jul 20, 2021
  121. Nolrog replied to the thread Nablea the Commonlands Parcel Lady would like a Crate to Stand on.

Can also F8 then U

Jul 20, 2021
  122. Nolrog replied to the thread Make an Epic 2.0 locked server.

Does Agnarr really have the population to suggest another locked server would be viable? Is Agnarr even viable? In the last 6 months,...

Jul 20, 2021
  123. Nolrog liked Accipiter's post in the thread Make an Epic 2.0 locked server.

For every person who would like to see Agnarr progress, there's a number (one, more, less?) who don't want it to change from its...

Jul 20, 2021
  124. Nolrog replied to the thread SK/SHM/???.

IMO, you want some DPS. I would go mage.

Jul 20, 2021
  125. Nolrog replied to the thread Quest To Unlock An Extra Merc?.

Supposed to drop off any named in VOA. I would cycle through the zones killing any named that were up as I ran through. Killed dozens...

Jul 20, 2021
  126. Nolrog replied to the thread EVERQUES Improvements . Whats your take? :D.

The major improvement I can see: T

Jul 19, 2021
  127. Nolrog replied to the thread Another Cazel plea post.

What was wrong with the existing one:...

Jul 15, 2021
  128. Nolrog replied to the thread Quest To Unlock An Extra Merc?.

CatsPaws already gave a compressive answer, but in short . . . . If you want extra slots so you can hire more mercs and switch...

Jul 15, 2021
  129. Nolrog replied to the thread Autofollow problems.

I have been having auto-follow issues for a while. I would click follow and the other toon would run off in the complete opposite...

Jul 15, 2021
  130. Nolrog liked Tatanka's post in the thread Autofollow problems.

I've been seeing this for years. Jealous that you've only just started seeing this now ;)

Jul 15, 2021
  131. Nolrog replied to the thread Image in PoP locked w/ Mischief loot rule server.

Haven't we learned from previous experience that people do not want a locked server.

Jul 12, 2021
  132. Nolrog replied to the thread Seb Key: Foragers and Hunters.

We had 4 to do it on, and yeah we just did it for them all instead of passing the key around. 4 kills and I think we had enough, maybe...

Jul 8, 2021
  133. Nolrog liked Accipiter's post in the thread Seb Key: Foragers and Hunters.

Yep. I was going to do the quest just for one character and pass the key around (assuming that works) but with 3 dropping each kill...

Jul 8, 2021
  134. Nolrog replied to the thread Invis and ITU.

I absolutely hate being levitated. If someone casts lev on the group, I will stop what I am doing, and click it off me and the 2...

Jul 8, 2021
  135. Nolrog replied to the thread Shadow Knight 1.0 Epic.

I am working on this one on Thorn. The darkforge pieces are pretty tedious. Where is the best place to get damage militia helmets? The...

Jul 8, 2021
  136. Nolrog replied to the thread Free tip of the day.

Yeah. I try it from time-to-time in hopes that it will get me out quicker than /camp but it doesn't and I still die. Makes sense...

Jul 8, 2021
  137. Nolrog liked Accipiter's post in the thread Free tip of the day.

It's a dumb mechanic but it's here to stay. If you /ex you still stay in the world for 30 seconds, the same time it would take to...

Jul 8, 2021
  138. Nolrog liked Vulken9's post in the thread Free tip of the day.

There’s always that one person that thinks this is original.

Jul 8, 2021
  139. Nolrog replied to the thread Enjoying the higher Krono prices?.

/facepalm FIRE, FIRE, there's a FIRE. Why don't you call the fire department. I'm *hoping* someone has actually submitted a 9-1-1...

Jul 8, 2021
  140. Nolrog replied to the thread Seb Key: Foragers and Hunters.

We did this the other day. IIRC, they were not flagged as rare. And I noticed that the hunters we killed dropped both pieces....

Jul 7, 2021
  141. Nolrog replied to the thread Achievement Points....what are they good for?.

LOL. Nice. Not the one I had in mind though.

Jul 7, 2021
  142. Nolrog replied to the thread Achievement Points....what are they good for?.

Edwin Starr has the answer for that.

Jul 7, 2021
  143. Nolrog replied to the thread How to make LDoN more popular..

Personally, I really like LDON. It's a nice addition to the game, gives augments, and instances. Love the ability to get my own zone and...

Jul 4, 2021
  144. Nolrog replied to the thread A radical idea.

I was looking at the Mischief and Thornblade progress sites and there are far fewer guilds listed there. I realize that's not...

Jun 24, 2021
  145. Nolrog replied to the thread A radical idea.

I would love to see that. I would have said right around the Anniversary but that may be a bit too close to the expansion release....

Jun 24, 2021
  146. Nolrog liked Scornfire's post in the thread Why 24 hour downtime in July '21?.

What a garbage way to speak to a developer taking their time to elucidate some of the communities' concerns. it's no small wonder...

Jun 24, 2021
  147. Nolrog replied to the thread Why 24 hour downtime in July '21?.

They said in the original announcement that it will include the patch.

Jun 24, 2021
  148. Nolrog replied to the thread A radical idea.

Just admit you were wrong and move on.

Jun 24, 2021
  149. Nolrog replied to the thread A radical idea.

DDO also seems to have had an expansion in November 2020 called Fables of the Feywild and there is a mini-expansion coming this...

Jun 24, 2021
  150. Nolrog replied to the thread Expansions you never visited.

Playing through Phini gave me the opportunity to spend time in every expansion. We finished most of them but they did get harder as time...

Jun 24, 2021
  151. Nolrog replied to the thread Need New GMs.

This is such an absurd, ridiculous generalization. I have had far more problems with single players intent to cause problems than...

Jun 24, 2021
  152. Nolrog liked Machen's post in the thread Need New GMs.

I saw Rhythar 3 boxing. Please ban him.

Jun 24, 2021
  153. Nolrog replied to the thread New TLP?.

Except Plane of Fire.

Jun 23, 2021
  154. Nolrog replied to the thread New TLP?.

I gotta say, this took longer than I was expecting. When's the next TLP coming out.

Jun 21, 2021
  155. Nolrog liked Trammie Surprise's post in the thread Mischief Free Buffs for New Players Tomorrow.

I'm now sitting here feel free to stop by for some buffs to help on your adventure!

Jun 21, 2021
  156. Nolrog replied to the thread A radical idea.

Exactly. This gives nothing to anyone. The live players want to continue to develop their characters, move them beyond 115 with more...

Jun 21, 2021
  157. Nolrog replied to the thread 3 box minimum raiding.

You may not have the top end BIS gear for every toon, but you should still do OK. Don't know about raiding yet but the rare named seem...

Jun 20, 2021
  158. Nolrog replied to the thread 3 box minimum raiding.

One of the new servers? The gear is tradeable, so you will still be able to gear up anyone who does not raid. Personally, I...

Jun 20, 2021
  159. Nolrog replied to the thread Should some anniversary items be made permanent?.

This is perhaps the dumbest take on this whole thing. Yeah, they don't care about players or keeping the game alive, you know the...

Jun 19, 2021
  160. Nolrog replied to the thread Should some anniversary items be made permanent?.

No they shouldn't. Having these items around for a limited time make them more special. They are around for a fair amount of time so it's...

Jun 19, 2021
  161. Nolrog liked Captain Video's post in the thread Kunark release date/time?.

The in-game calendar is there for a reason. :)

Jun 18, 2021
  162. Nolrog liked Kahna's post in the thread Druids are worthless?.

This was important enough to resurrect a two year old thread?

Jun 18, 2021
  163. Nolrog replied to the thread Adv Loot is driving me crazy..

There are two check boxes. One is need and one is always need. I have made the mistake before of clicking need and not always need...

Jun 16, 2021
  164. Nolrog replied to the thread We need our own unique Pick Zones already..

I don't see why I have to be in a world with other people. I should just have my own server to log into so I can avoid everyone and have...

Jun 16, 2021
  165. Nolrog liked Lineater's post in the thread Really, Really, Dislike One Pick "Fix".

I like it. The pros clearly outweigh the minor inconveniences.

Jun 15, 2021
  166. Nolrog replied to the thread Really, Really, Dislike One Pick "Fix".

It's an annoyance at times for the reasons you note. However, it was far more of a problem when groups were pick hopping, killing...

Jun 15, 2021
  167. Nolrog liked Elabone's post in the thread DBG: Easy fix to stop boxing violations.

this thread was a waste of my time

Jun 15, 2021
  168. Nolrog replied to the thread DBG: Easy fix to stop boxing violations.

You don't speak for most players and you are making an argument you have no way of proving, and which I believe is false.

Jun 14, 2021
  169. Nolrog replied to the thread DBG: Easy fix to stop boxing violations.

Awww, you think disabling the follow command will automatically stop boxing. Bless your heart.

Jun 14, 2021
  170. Nolrog replied to the thread New TLPs - Races / classes.

It would be far more difficult. Try buying spells as a dark elf bard or a troll ranger. You are hated nearly everywhere and there...

Jun 10, 2021
  171. Nolrog liked Accipiter's post in the thread New TLPs - Races / classes.

This thread again. :rolleyes:

Jun 10, 2021
  172. Nolrog liked Machen's post in the thread Really, Really, Dislike One Pick "Fix".

I like it. Don't have to worry about people randomly picking into my camp any more.

Jun 10, 2021
  173. Nolrog replied to the thread Curious how many people line buffs out?.

As much as I would like to have the buffs in a specific order, it is just too much of a nightmare to organize.

Jun 10, 2021
  174. Nolrog liked SoandsoForumUser's post in the thread We done here?.

I leveled in new places, got tons of loot I've never seen before. I've never been this well geared up in classic because I don't like...

Jun 10, 2021
  175. Nolrog replied to the thread How many of you purchased potions when Michief opened?.

I bought a couple SOW potions (long run to get my guys together) and a couple XP potions (including two shared XP II). I also bought the...

Jun 10, 2021