Nolrog's Recent Activity

1. Nolrog replied to the thread Master mercenaries should be available for 1 Krono a month.

At one point in time, I was buying Krono whenever I could for that exact reason. Krono will increase in value over time, but plat...

Jan 25, 2021 at 4:40 AM
  2. Nolrog replied to the thread Master mercenaries should be available for 1 Krono a month.

So basically, you want boxing, but with the computer controlling them instead of you. It removes the unfair advantage by players who...

Jan 24, 2021 at 2:49 PM
  3. Nolrog replied to the thread Hunter Achievements - Gates thru Secrets of Faydwer, Underfoot.

Is there anything that can be done from our side to make it easier to implement this?

Jan 24, 2021 at 9:09 AM
  4. Nolrog liked Andarriel's post in the thread Hunter Achievements - Gates thru Secrets of Faydwer, Underfoot.

Stop being a troll! Andarriel

Jan 24, 2021 at 9:07 AM
  5. Nolrog liked MasterMagnus's post in the thread My OCD.

It's NameD, you're not losing it. But you may have CDO. It's similar to OCD, but in alphabetical order, like it's supposed to be!

Jan 24, 2021 at 9:04 AM
  6. Nolrog liked Skuz's post in the thread A unique TLP idea for once..

Clearly trying to have a serious debate with you was a waste of time, if you are just going to talk complete nonsense & make stupid...

Jan 24, 2021 at 9:02 AM
  7. Nolrog replied to the thread Next tlp server.

Good news. Aradune and Rizlona both launched on May 27th, 2020. They are only in Velious right now. So you are in a perfect time...

Jan 23, 2021 at 4:15 PM
  8. Nolrog replied to the thread New TLP Idea - This one wins.

Wins what? Award for the fastest TLP to die?

Jan 23, 2021 at 4:13 PM
  9. Nolrog replied to the thread Pet affinity needs to be apart of the game at level 1.

Pfft, you're level 110 and you still can't control Mustardtiger.

Jan 22, 2021 at 5:39 AM
  10. Nolrog replied to the thread Mount Buffs.

But if you use the mount key ring, you can select the mount to use for the buff and then use any other to actually ride.

Jan 22, 2021 at 5:38 AM
  11. Nolrog liked Skuz's post in the thread Epic 3.0 ideas.

[IMG]

Jan 20, 2021 at 11:50 AM
  12. Nolrog replied to the thread TLP 2021.

Jan 20, 2021 at 10:47 AM
  13. Nolrog replied to the thread TLP 2021.

Then we wouldn't have to worry about other TLPs losing population to it.

Jan 20, 2021 at 10:38 AM
  14. Nolrog replied to the thread Consolidation TLP.

Is that really such an issue though? Is Truebox still needed? Would we really see armies coming onto the server if it was removed,...

Jan 18, 2021
  15. Nolrog replied to the thread Consolidation TLP.

Well, Selos won't go to Phini until Phini is in CoV. At that time, IMO, it would make more sense to merge them both into another live...

Jan 16, 2021
  16. Nolrog liked Skuz's post in the thread TBL for free to play?.

Regardless of the inconsistency the team has stated TBL wont go F2P until the next level raise. Asking for consistency from one of the...

Jan 14, 2021
  17. Nolrog liked Xyroff-cazic.'s post in the thread Has anyone ever considered this idea for a new TLP/EQ revamp.

Somehow it seems to be the classic through Velious TLP recycler players who tend to request "new expansions" for these eras, but then they...

Jan 14, 2021
  18. Nolrog liked Accipiter's post in the thread Could We Please Implement Autogrant Merc AAs.

I, too, worked hard for my merc AAs. Unlike you, though, I would be glad to see autogrant AAs for mercs.

Jan 13, 2021
  19. Nolrog liked Mazame's post in the thread Next Expansion Feature Ideas:.

I disagree. aggro can be managed. Every class was given a fade ability. Caster also have silent casting. Tanks have taunts. Your Char...

Jan 13, 2021
  20. Nolrog liked Lejaun's post in the thread Group content in Luclin?.

I'm not sure whether I want to applaud your effort on this nice list or cringe because a couple of these items are on my to-get list and I...

Jan 12, 2021
  21. Nolrog liked Xhartor's post in the thread Group content in Luclin?.

If you are looking for loot to sell hit Acrylia Caverns.However the real plat in this expansion is made by farming and selling tradeskill...

Jan 12, 2021
  22. Nolrog liked Skuz's post in the thread TBL Unlocked?.

I think you missed the point I was making, the content after the trials is relatively easy, gating quite easy to box content behind...

Jan 11, 2021
  23. Nolrog replied to the thread QA In Progress Losing mouse, repeatable.

This has happened to me a couple times. I could still do stuff with the keys but not with the mouse. Tried unplugging the mouse and...

Jan 10, 2021
  24. Nolrog liked Koryu's post in the thread QA In Progress Losing mouse, repeatable.

This is an intermittent bug, so I can't give you a guaranteed set of steps to reproduce. Description: When being knocked unconscious in...

Jan 10, 2021
  25. Nolrog liked Skuz's post in the thread Aradune in game & general chat - a conversation..

I think you might have made a mistunderstanding. There absolutely needs to be a "minimum standard" of expression since this game is...

Jan 10, 2021
  26. Nolrog liked Lejaun's post in the thread Aradune in game & general chat - a conversation..

I've put more people on ignore in the life of this TLP than I have in total of all the rest of my time in EQ. I chalk a huge part of that...

Jan 10, 2021
  27. Nolrog replied to the thread TBL Unlocked?.

Yes they did on Phini.

Jan 9, 2021
  28. Nolrog replied to the thread TBL Unlocked?.

No, you are correct. Campfire and guild banner, but you cannot get a TL or zone in regular. A bit frustrating I think because So...

Jan 9, 2021
  29. Nolrog liked ASDAprice's post in the thread Aradune in game & general chat - a conversation..

In light of the shocking scenes in our capital, recently i have been upset with some of you and your comments ingame especially in general...

Jan 9, 2021
  30. Nolrog replied to the thread Aradune in game & general chat - a conversation..

Using racial slurs is never OK. You cannot justify it by saying, that is how they express themselves normally. Nope, sorry, not even...

Jan 9, 2021
  31. Nolrog replied to the thread Aradune in game & general chat - a conversation..

Well at least your user name is relatively accurate.

Jan 9, 2021
  32. Nolrog liked Tweakfour17's post in the thread Aradune in game & general chat - a conversation..

He asked politely for people to not use the N word in general chat and your response is for him to /leave the chat because you don't have...

Jan 9, 2021
  33. Nolrog replied to the thread So Is ToV considered Live?.

Then the in the appropriate timeline later, 12 weeks for Phinigel since TOV is a level expansion, Claws of Veeshan will open. That should...

Jan 5, 2021
  34. Nolrog replied to the thread Next Expansion Feature Ideas:.

More Cowbell!!!

Jan 4, 2021
  35. Nolrog replied to the thread Iksar Warrior XP Loss.

Are you sure you are getting the 96% rez and not a 93% battle rez from a necro?? Druids and pallies can also rez 90% in some cases.

Jan 4, 2021
  36. Nolrog liked Bobbybick's post in the thread Iksar Warrior XP Loss.

Based on your findings I recommend dying less on the warrior.

Jan 4, 2021
  37. Nolrog replied to the thread How to pronounce KEI..

It's pronounced C-R-A-C-K

Jan 3, 2021
  38. Nolrog liked Skuz's post in the thread Make a TLP server to reach a different customer base than the usual..

Yeah I mean just look at the thousands of supporters posting all over the forum in thousands of threads about wanting this........

Jan 3, 2021
  39. Nolrog replied to the thread BST next month what is a good Trio?.

I play BST (raid geared) /Druid/Ranger with a friend that also plays a ranger (raid geared), two healer mercs. We can do most...

Jan 3, 2021
  40. Nolrog replied to the thread TLP 2021.

I fully expect to see a new TLP in 2021 some time, especially with Phini and Selos catching up by May. I would love to see something very...

Jan 2, 2021
  41. Nolrog replied to the thread krono to db bucks.

There's probably no Everquest.

Jan 1, 2021
  42. Nolrog replied to the thread Make a TLP server to reach a different customer base than the usual..

Terrible suggestion. No one wants to be in expansions that long. Content is consumed within the 8-12 week timelines now. People are...

Jan 1, 2021
  43. Nolrog replied to the thread --> New EQ fansite.

The log in screen themes are pretty cool.

Dec 31, 2020
  44. Nolrog liked Skuz's post in the thread Coarse Salt.

Recipes in a current expansion that call for ingredients from past expansions should have those things available in the current content in...

Dec 30, 2020
  45. Nolrog replied to the thread TLP 2021.

Why would you want to lock at the first of the level 70 content and not include PoR and DoDh? That makes no sense at all. My guild...

Dec 30, 2020
  46. Nolrog liked Tweakfour17's post in the thread TLP 2021.

Out of curiosity, what makes you feel like DoN is a good end point for a server?

Dec 30, 2020
  47. Nolrog liked Gremin's post in the thread TLP 2021.

Constructive feedback is no new TLPs in 2021, please.

Dec 30, 2020
  48. Nolrog liked Skuz's post in the thread Best TLP server is... Pop locked, No Box, MEGA Server.

I bet if you asked Agnarr players if they would like to have players join their server from somewhere else that so long as those...

Dec 30, 2020
  49. Nolrog liked Inictus's post in the thread Hot Take: TLPs.

OMG triple post. What's up with the web host?????

Dec 29, 2020
  50. Nolrog liked Machen's post in the thread Hot Take: TLPs.

I saw that too. Highlighting projects specific to other games doesn’t necessarily mean all of eq’s surging revenue is being dumped to...

Dec 29, 2020
  51. Nolrog liked Qbert's post in the thread Characters gone?.

Don't rely on this for thinking you have the right account. Every existing account has 24/27 for free.

Dec 29, 2020
  52. Nolrog liked phattoni's post in the thread "zoom-out" Camera FOV is determined by... character size?.

LOL put the bong down and step away from the candy.

Dec 29, 2020
  53. Nolrog replied to the thread Is there a way to decrease the size of nameplate text?.

That also helps a bit with lag. I always play with names off, except when it was my character's birthday . . . .

Dec 29, 2020
  54. Nolrog replied to the thread krono to db bucks.

I am pretty sure there is an accounting thing that they benefit if the Krono is consumed (realized vs unrealized or something like...

Dec 28, 2020
  55. Nolrog replied to the thread Hot Take: TLPs.

This is a case of adding two and two and coming up with answer bowling shoes. Both games generate revenue on their own and both...

Dec 27, 2020
  56. Nolrog replied to the thread Hot Take: TLPs.

How would this give guilds more flexibility? Forcing a guild to raid on a specific schedule to take advantage of the lock outs is...

Dec 27, 2020
  57. Nolrog liked MasterMagnus's post in the thread Why do you always.....

It takes a special type to continue to support and develop a game made with the tools we used to use in the 90s. EQ2 is most likely...

Dec 26, 2020
  58. Nolrog liked Tegila's post in the thread rare ore getting more rare.

Stubbornness, principles, and time spent on forums.

Dec 26, 2020
  59. Nolrog liked Machen's post in the thread Over/Under 75% new tlp announcement this month..

I'll just reiterate my earlier offer. We spent >$200 on bags etc on aradune/rizlona launch; I will gladly donate the same if you don't...

Dec 26, 2020
  60. Nolrog replied to the thread Over/Under 75% new tlp announcement this month..

But that also doesn't change the fact that spending does continue over time as people get more stuff to organize, more item space and...

Dec 26, 2020
  61. Nolrog liked Barton's post in the thread Reagent list.

Druid: Opal, Wake Of Karana (Stop Rain/Snow)

Dec 26, 2020
  62. Nolrog replied to the thread krono to db bucks.

Allowing market place items to be purchased with in game platinum is a bad idea and just gives farmers another incentive to exploit and...

Dec 26, 2020
  63. Nolrog liked Skuz's post in the thread What would be a good name for a new: TLP RED (PVP) ???.

I would argue that comparing a FREE PvP server to live servers or TLP servers is a faulty concept from the get-go. 1. The players on a...

Dec 26, 2020
  64. Nolrog replied to the thread TLP 2021.

Thanks, I didn't catch that (obviously).

Dec 25, 2020
  65. Nolrog replied to the thread Over/Under 75% new tlp announcement this month..

I disagree. Those servers are only in Velious. The bag sales and XP pots will be steady for quite a bit longer, if not pick up for a...

Dec 25, 2020
  66. Nolrog replied to the thread things id pay for outside of an expantion.

Edit, I think I mis-interpreted this. Meant collector set items, not collection items. . . . They do offer the collectors set for sale...

Dec 25, 2020
  67. Nolrog liked Elyssanda's post in the thread things id pay for outside of an expantion.

[media]

Dec 25, 2020
  68. Nolrog liked Nennius's post in the thread things id pay for outside of an expantion.

Ship to ship combat. :) Couldn't resist. /em slaps own hand

Dec 25, 2020
  69. Nolrog liked Absor's post in the thread Is this perception wrong?.

I guess I'm just getting a little tired of hearing about "recycled" content. It is not easier or less work to recreate an old zone with new...

Dec 25, 2020
  70. Nolrog replied to the thread I'm curious to see how well a LITERAL, classic, EQ server would perform with today's standards..

>>> I'm curious to see how well a literal, classic, EQ server would perform with today's standards. This title strikes me funny every...

Dec 25, 2020
  71. Nolrog replied to the thread heh.

Not some guy like him, it would be him complaining he had to spend time with family. Some people just like to complain.

Dec 25, 2020
  72. Nolrog liked Xyroff-cazic.'s post in the thread heh.

Because if they had it on the actual holiday, some guy exactly like you but with a different schedule would complain about that too.

Dec 25, 2020
  73. Nolrog replied to the thread Over/Under 75% new tlp announcement this month..

The cashmoney right now is in the new ones that are still in Velious with Luclin almost 2 months away yet. Starting a new set now...

Dec 24, 2020
  74. Nolrog replied to the thread missed the boat.

/sigh. The two most recent TLPs are still in Velious. They don't hit Luclin until February (and there will be people creating...

Dec 24, 2020
  75. Nolrog replied to the thread What would be a good name for a new: TLP RED (PVP) ???.

Pantheon has a much better chance than a TLP red.

Dec 24, 2020
  76. Nolrog replied to the thread TLP 2021.

People complained like hell when they had to log into the game to claim their free station cash. This would generate a huge amount of...

Dec 24, 2020
  77. Nolrog liked Xoner's post in the thread What I really want for a new TLP....

Thank you for helping the TLP forum meet its daily #CringePostQuota [IMG]

Dec 24, 2020
  78. Nolrog replied to the thread Which TLP would you play on?.

5x slower XP and 6 month expansion unlocks? LOL. And I thought we had long seen the worst possible TLP set up already.

Dec 24, 2020
  79. Nolrog replied to the thread Which TLP would you play on?.

They should be. Those are the people you want to come back for a time, and spend money on the game. The people who are already...

Dec 24, 2020
  80. Nolrog liked Gremin's post in the thread Over/Under 75% new tlp announcement this month..

March during anniversay annoucements...although I think it would be great if they did not do any new tlps this year.

Dec 21, 2020
  81. Nolrog replied to the thread Over/Under 75% new tlp announcement this month..

Blutarski. Seriously dude. The last two are not even in Luclin yet. Why would they release another one now?

Dec 21, 2020
  82. Nolrog replied to the thread Another Name Lost in Mergers.

He also said this is something he hasn't looked at in 8 or more months.

Dec 19, 2020
  83. Nolrog liked Machen's post in the thread Another Name Lost in Mergers.

What servers did they merge recently?

Dec 19, 2020
  84. Nolrog replied to the thread Raidgear does trivialize Groupcontent to the point of monopolizing large aerea.

/popcorn OK, I am ready. Go.

Dec 19, 2020
  85. Nolrog liked Machen's post in the thread When is the next TLP? Ready for a new one. Preference. No box. One account. Starts on Kunark..

Not to mention 1 per IP is meaningless as it is super easy to get more than 1 IP. People already exploit 2 per human to a great...

Dec 17, 2020
  86. Nolrog replied to the thread A question for long timers.

They no longer put the cash itself on sale, but they run sales on the items in the marketplace instead.

Dec 17, 2020
  87. Nolrog replied to the thread Valhallah's In-Game Holiday Giveaway and Forum Contest.

Look forward to seeing some of the entries. Some people are incredibly clever and creative (unfortunately, I am not one of them.)

Dec 17, 2020
  88. Nolrog replied to the thread Should i still use alakazam.com for playing TLP Aradune?.

I use Adblock Plus browser add in. Works great.

Dec 14, 2020
  89. Nolrog liked Febb's post in the thread Should i still use alakazam.com for playing TLP Aradune?.

Why in the world are you not using an ad blocker? Firefox + uBlock Orgin and you'll never see another ad on Allakhazam again.

Dec 14, 2020
  90. Nolrog liked Yinla's post in the thread Mercs and CoV.

Both tank merc and healer mercs need upgrading EVERY expansion, they make content harder for players therefore it follows that the tank and...

Dec 12, 2020
  91. Nolrog replied to the thread Should i still use alakazam.com for playing TLP Aradune?.

Specifically what do you find problematic with EQ Resource?

Dec 12, 2020
  92. Nolrog liked jeskola's post in the thread Should i still use alakazam.com for playing TLP Aradune?.

As opposed to what? Made by a Professional Everquest player like you?

Dec 12, 2020
  93. Nolrog replied to the thread Dear Darkpaw, you are leaving a ton of money on the table.

That's what I thought I remembered as well (data base changes) but it was a while ago.

Dec 12, 2020
  94. Nolrog liked Numiko's post in the thread Dear Darkpaw, you are leaving a ton of money on the table.

Seems like the transfers stopped about the same time they changed they way they stored character files, used to be "flat files" .. can't...

Dec 12, 2020
  95. Nolrog replied to the thread Dear Darkpaw, you are leaving a ton of money on the table.

IIRC, account to account was manual when it worked. I am not sure if they had an automated system that stopped working or when they...

Dec 11, 2020
  96. Nolrog replied to the thread Should i still use alakazam.com for playing TLP Aradune?.

Zam is good for the older expansion content. It gets a little sparse and sometimes unreliable as you get to the last few expansions. EQ...

Dec 11, 2020
  97. Nolrog liked Accipiter's post in the thread What would be a good name for a new: TLP RED (PVP) ???.

Pwelon of Vapor

Dec 10, 2020
  98. Nolrog liked Skuz's post in the thread The Pathetic Dragon's Hoard.

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/dragon-hoard-underwhelming.271983/

Dec 10, 2020
  99. Nolrog replied to the thread The Pathetic Dragon's Hoard.

Helps them to keep all the threads on the same topic together so they don't have to search multiple places to keep track of the discussion.

Dec 10, 2020
  100. Nolrog liked Burpo the Clown's post in the thread The Pathetic Dragon's Hoard.

No more disappointed than I am in people that don't do forum searches or, you know, just check the posts visible on the first page of the...

Dec 10, 2020
  101. Nolrog replied to the thread Increase Bank Storage Help.

I was going to say the same thing. In addition to the 10 slot bags that are cheap and easy to get from a vendor, there are bigger bags:...

Dec 10, 2020
  102. Nolrog liked Tatanka's post in the thread Increase Bank Storage Help.

You don't mention what you are already using. You can get 10 slot bags for ~1pp each from the tinkering vendors in PoK and CR. Deluxe...

Dec 10, 2020
  103. Nolrog liked Serona's post in the thread Monthly subscription fee.

Not to mention inflation alone would take $14.99 2005 dollars to $20/mo in 2020 dollars.

Dec 10, 2020
  104. Nolrog replied to the thread You do not own The Burning Lands.

Same thing for me. I didn't have TBL on 2 of my 3 (I bought ToV on my main toon last year for the merc and pet illusion). So I...

Dec 10, 2020
  105. Nolrog replied to the thread What would be a good name for a new: TLP RED (PVP) ???.

Imaginary.

Dec 8, 2020
  106. Nolrog replied to the thread One server for each xpac.

No.

Dec 8, 2020
  107. Nolrog liked Hadesborne's post in the thread X-Mas Wish - Pet Illusions.

Please put all of the pet illusions into the Marketplace as an end-of-year bonanza kind of thing. I know that I and a lot of other people...

Dec 8, 2020
  108. Nolrog liked Grouchy-Phini's post in the thread I'm curious to see how well a LITERAL, classic, EQ server would perform with today's standards..

thank you for bumping this thread that died 2 and a half years ago with your essay

Dec 8, 2020
  109. Nolrog replied to the thread When is the next TLP? Ready for a new one. Preference. No box. One account. Starts on Kunark..

Not anytime soon, since the last 2 just opened Velious. They are still early on, go play there.

Dec 4, 2020
  110. Nolrog liked YourJobNotYourLife's post in the thread Skill ups in tradeskills.

Successes have a better chance of raising your skill than failures so you want to do recipes that are close to the trivial level to be most...

Dec 3, 2020
  111. Nolrog replied to the thread Hail Our New Over Lords EG7 Everyone lets give them Ideas.

The amount of work to implement this is staggering. Basically no expansions for the next 2 years to implement that (maybe you finally...

Dec 3, 2020
  112. Nolrog liked Jbur's post in the thread Hail Our New Over Lords EG7 Everyone lets give them Ideas.

That was terrible and gave me a headache. And that was just the colors and formatting. The ideas presented were almost universally...

Dec 3, 2020
  113. Nolrog liked Febb's post in the thread Hail Our New Over Lords EG7 Everyone lets give them Ideas.

There. Maybe people will actually read what you posted now that I stripped out all the formatting.

Dec 3, 2020
  114. Nolrog liked Benito's post in the thread A Quick Note from Jenn Chan, Head of Studio, Darkpaw Games.

I look forward to the new trade skill to be introduced in the next expansion: IKEA Assembly.

Dec 2, 2020
  115. Nolrog liked dreamweaver's post in the thread A Quick Note from Jenn Chan, Head of Studio, Darkpaw Games.

Hi All, as you may or may not have already heard, Daybreak Games has entered into an acquisition agreement with a publicly listed gaming...

Dec 1, 2020
  116. Nolrog replied to the thread Can anyone use any of the serverwide chats?.

I can't get into any serverwide chats or create any new ones. EQ Resource serverwide has been down since July.

Nov 29, 2020
  117. Nolrog liked Nightmoon's post in the thread What would be a good name for a new: TLP RED (PVP) ???.

Call it 'Zed' cuz Zed's dead baby... Zed's dead.

Nov 28, 2020
  118. Nolrog liked KrakenReality's post in the thread Hard mode server.

Your ideas suck.

Nov 28, 2020
  119. Nolrog liked HoodenShuklak's post in the thread Hard mode server.

We need a time musheen.

Nov 28, 2020
  120. Nolrog replied to the thread Another idea for you to poop on..

Yes, but you zoned into different versions based on where you were in progression. I ran through there the other day with my boxes and...

Nov 28, 2020
  121. Nolrog liked Leerah's post in the thread Another idea for you to poop on..

I did that whole expansion and never noticed! Is that my bad for keeping /showgrass off? :oops:

Nov 28, 2020
  122. Nolrog liked Beimeith's post in the thread Ideas that didn't work out (good thing).

My whole point is that most of them are not failed ideas. They're failed implementations. They are two very different things. You can...

Nov 28, 2020
  123. Nolrog liked Sissruukk's post in the thread Double Exp: Thanksgiving - Do It......

I think all of 2021 should be double of everything because 2020 sucked.

Nov 24, 2020
  124. Nolrog liked Stageguy's post in the thread Bazaar Crooks.

What you are experiencing is Capitalism at it's finest. Supply/Demand drives prices. Not sure what server you are on but FV has some...

Nov 18, 2020
  125. Nolrog replied to the thread Bazaar Crooks.

If people didn't pay those prices then they would come down. That's the way this kind of thing works. Things don't sell unless the buyer...

Nov 18, 2020
  126. Nolrog replied to the thread No More Kunark or Velious remakes ever again PLEASE.

You have been slain by a wall of text.

Nov 18, 2020
  127. Nolrog liked DefectorToN's post in the thread No More Kunark or Velious remakes ever again PLEASE.

I vote an entire expansion dedicated to plane of mischief and Bristlebane. Have Bristlebane invade classic EQ dungeons and make them all...

Nov 18, 2020
  128. Nolrog liked Tegila's post in the thread No More Kunark or Velious remakes ever again PLEASE.

the problem is youre NOT doing the content, youre trying to mindlessly grind. Stop. do progression, youll be 115 in 2 days

Nov 18, 2020
  129. Nolrog liked Soulbanshee's post in the thread No More Kunark or Velious remakes ever again PLEASE.

Only Kunark and Velious remakes PLEASE!

Nov 18, 2020
  130. Nolrog liked Metanis's post in the thread No More Kunark or Velious remakes ever again PLEASE.

Tell us how you really feel! :)

Nov 18, 2020
  131. Nolrog liked Karanthal's post in the thread Trying to buy time or Krono with ATM bank card possible?.

It might be your computer. Post your details here and I'll test it for you...

Nov 18, 2020
  132. Nolrog replied to the thread Selo Truebox.

That is my assumption as well. Probably let us have some time in Claws of Veeshan so that we can enjoy it without cross contamination...

Nov 18, 2020
  133. Nolrog liked Yonson's post in the thread Thank You Brad.

Hi there Veterans, I don't usually post in this board as TLP is more my jam but I made a tribute to Brad for the anniversary of his death...

Nov 18, 2020
  134. Nolrog replied to the thread Selo Truebox.

I am going to guess that they merge Selo (and then Phini) shortly after the servers reach live. But I have not seen anything from any...

Nov 18, 2020
  135. Nolrog replied to the thread When is the next TLP? Ready for a new one. Preference. No box. One account. Starts on Kunark..

Phini and Selo will both be live by mid 2021 (Selo first I believe). There is a bunch of TLP players that will be ready for...

Nov 18, 2020
  136. Nolrog liked Skuz's post in the thread When is the next TLP? Ready for a new one. Preference. No box. One account. Starts on Kunark..

That's just not true. Every TLP thus far has indeed lost some players when the new TLP opened up but none of them lost a majority of...

Nov 18, 2020
  137. Nolrog liked Pikollo's post in the thread When is the next TLP? Ready for a new one. Preference. No box. One account. Starts on Kunark..

This has worked out so well for the TLP's. For the people using VM's and such I mean.

Nov 18, 2020
  138. Nolrog liked Dythan's post in the thread ToV.

Disagree.

Nov 18, 2020
  139. Nolrog replied to the thread TLP Server Furthest Along ?.

Zam keeps their information pretty updated: https://everquest.allakhazam.com/wiki/eq:Progression_Servers I would expect that the TLP...

Nov 18, 2020
  140. Nolrog liked Tweakfour17's post in the thread AAs in Velious.

BAHAHAHA touche. People will complain about absolutely anything and everything

Nov 14, 2020
  141. Nolrog replied to the thread When is the next TLP? Ready for a new one. Preference. No box. One account. Starts on Kunark..

LOL. Multi-class was something the programmers were planning on doing over lunch one day but they decided not to skip their yogurt*....

Nov 12, 2020
  142. Nolrog replied to the thread AAs in Velious.

LOL. You must be new here.

Nov 12, 2020
  143. Nolrog liked JohnnyBgood's post in the thread When is the next TLP? Ready for a new one. Preference. No box. One account. Starts on Kunark..

Aradune 2 box rule is already a disaster and you want to double down on it? Aradunes population at this point is no where near where...

Nov 8, 2020
  144. Nolrog liked Triconix's post in the thread When is the next TLP? Ready for a new one. Preference. No box. One account. Starts on Kunark..

I'm not disagreeing. The next TLP shouldn't be released for awhile and once it does, it should start post velious. Cut out the Krono farmer...

Nov 8, 2020
  145. Nolrog replied to the thread When is the next TLP? Ready for a new one. Preference. No box. One account. Starts on Kunark..

As it would be to encounter people boxing on a no box server. That doesn't change the fact that nearly the exact ruleset mentioned...

Nov 8, 2020
  146. Nolrog replied to the thread When is the next TLP? Ready for a new one. Preference. No box. One account. Starts on Kunark..

It hasn't even been 6 months since the last set. Aradune is limited to playing 2 characters. It's in Kunark now. It's pretty much what...

Nov 8, 2020
  147. Nolrog replied to the thread Dragon Hoard Info?.

I have one toon for just TS items. He has 27 Extra Planar Trade Satchel (32 slots each) and I have used nearly all of them up. I...

Nov 8, 2020
  148. Nolrog liked Yinla's post in the thread Dragon Hoard Info?.

Between TS stuff and Collectables it will need to be huge!

Nov 8, 2020
  149. Nolrog replied to the thread Hard mode server.

Most of the suggestions here don't make things any harder. They make things more tedious and annoying and less likely that people...

Oct 26, 2020
  150. Nolrog replied to the thread Devs, Decission allows for some mischief.

Has to be a troll. The mental gymnastics to justify the original post which was proven false is impressive.

Oct 25, 2020
  151. Nolrog liked Zynt's post in the thread Devs, Decission allows for some mischief.

All the effort put into making this post shoulda been put into a Google search to check the spelling.

Oct 25, 2020
  152. Nolrog liked Celephane's post in the thread Devs, Decission allows for some mischief.

Are you even for real? You strike me as a troll. Of course you can't block it when you spell it wrong every time, but I just tried it...

Oct 25, 2020
  153. Nolrog liked Shanarias's post in the thread Dev's Please Read! "Going back to the ROOTS of Game Development".

Self-styled speakers for the Everquest Community amuse me.

Oct 23, 2020
  154. Nolrog liked Nniki's post in the thread Dev's Please Read! "Going back to the ROOTS of Game Development".

There's a 30-minute time limit for edits.

Oct 23, 2020
  155. Nolrog liked Maedhros's post in the thread Monetize Your Game Better.

Thats a great idea. Now if we could just get you to have a tiny bit of decorum and make this post without immediately setting the intended...

Oct 21, 2020
  156. Nolrog liked I_Love_My_Bandwidth's post in the thread Claws of Veeshan, Preorder and Beta, OH MY!.

Have a great nap. I'll be enjoying this expansion.

Oct 15, 2020
  157. Nolrog liked Cannikin's post in the thread Six zones? SIX ZONES?.

Are you new here? 6 zones is average for the past half decade. ToV: 7 zones TBL: 6 real zones + 2 instance only (one of which is just a...

Oct 15, 2020
  158. Nolrog liked Lejaun's post in the thread To stop bots hogging spawns...

Seems like you'd spend a lot of time to rob the corpses as they unlock. Loot rights are already commonly sold for no drop items.

Oct 9, 2020
  159. Nolrog liked Protagonist's post in the thread To stop bots hogging spawns...

"No Drop" is the phrase you're looking for, there. And has been pointed out a nearly infinite number of times before - it means your...

Oct 9, 2020
  160. Nolrog liked Nadisia's post in the thread Newb Mistakes? Share Yours!.

A grand classic hehe :) I've done the exact same thing, with a druid too, in Kael on Vindi ... but I was in the MT group :D A year...

Oct 9, 2020
  161. Nolrog replied to the thread Newb Mistakes? Share Yours!.

Yup, done that as well. I change it immediately to the grave (backwards quote: ` )

Oct 8, 2020
  162. Nolrog replied to the thread Newb Mistakes? Share Yours!.

Rooting myself when trying to do CC instead of the mob. I've done it more times than I care to admit. Single target root too, not even...

Oct 8, 2020
  163. Nolrog liked KermittheFroglok's post in the thread / Slash commands for Campfires?.

Hopefully the OP understands how campfires work now. To add, you can get buffs from campfires, which is one more reason to drop it before...

Oct 8, 2020
  164. Nolrog liked Act of Valor's post in the thread / Slash commands for Campfires?.

Fellowships weren't designed for that style of play. Theyr'e teleport locations for you and your friends, not for emergency corpse...

Oct 8, 2020
  165. Nolrog liked Tatanka's post in the thread / Slash commands for Campfires?.

That's considered a "pull". Drop a campfire BEFORE you pull ;)

Oct 8, 2020