nitrocutter's Recent Activity

1. nitrocutter liked Eaedyilye's post in the thread Fippy Fest 2024.

Yup, I got everything immediately including the bag. I claimed it and have it on my mage.

Mar 1, 2024
  2. nitrocutter liked Rijacki's post in the thread 31 expansion simple request.

No Merc should survive without players also playing and "intervening". It's not just because it would encourage AFK play, that is not...

Feb 29, 2024
  3. nitrocutter liked Rijacki's post in the thread 31 expansion simple request.

Current content, even T1, should NEVER be balanced around any AFK play. Even with mercs, you should be required to actively engage and...

Feb 29, 2024
  4. nitrocutter replied to the thread Fippy Fest 2024.

Did you get the bag immediately? If it's immediately, I may buy it, but if I have to wait 3 months to claim ehhhh

Feb 29, 2024
  5. nitrocutter liked Rijacki's post in the thread Oasis of Sand replay timer not allowing replay.

Log snippets of the appropriate: [Wed Jan 17 18:00:07 2024] You have received a replay timer for 'Oasis of Sand': 0d:0h:30m remaining. .....

Jan 19, 2024
  6. nitrocutter liked unoplank's post in the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

Our server has recently been invaded with players automating their grinding in xp zones for several hours per day. They seem to be...

Jan 12, 2024