NinjutsuMMO's Recent Activity

1. NinjutsuMMO replied to the thread How do i know ?.

ok so, i want to play on teek and xfer to agnarr in POP or LDoN, when will i find out if this is possible ?

Apr 23, 2024 at 8:58 AM
  2. NinjutsuMMO posted a new thread.

How do i know ?

I was curious if i could play new tlp's and Xfer to Agnarr in pop or ldon, i asked on the forums and no Dev replied. I asked in a petition...

Forum: Player Support

Apr 23, 2024 at 8:11 AM
  3. NinjutsuMMO replied to the thread PBAE spells on test now only hit a max of 30 mobs.

This game gets nerfed more and more every year and loses its charm slowly.

Apr 20, 2024 at 12:33 PM
  4. NinjutsuMMO posted a new thread.

Can we server transfer to Agnarr on new TLPs after pop or LDoN yet ?

Haven’t played a TLP since Agnarr cause I don’t have time to commit to the 6 or 7 years it takes to reach the nd game from classic, Do they...

Forum: Time Locked Progression Servers

Apr 9, 2024
  5. NinjutsuMMO replied to the thread Fixed Internally Are there supposed to be lvl 95 skels in Gfay on Agnarr?.

Sorry am I understanding you’re going to keep level 80-120 mobs on Agnarr when max character level is 65 ?

Apr 1, 2024
  6. NinjutsuMMO replied to the thread Give us a Type 3 aug that fits in charm slots (POP era) for the Tower Charm....

OP requested a solution to a problem and you label him a cryer and begger? You seem negative and not cool or normal. News flash, people...

Mar 31, 2024
  7. NinjutsuMMO replied to the thread Returning Player Looking For Advice.

I would get ready for the new tlp server coming out in may if I were you… In the meantime the in game mini game called gems helps to pass...

Mar 31, 2024
  8. NinjutsuMMO replied to the thread Info Needed Universal Chat service issue.

This happens for me on any server I’m on if I open the game with a VPN on, every time… never had it happen if I turn my vpn off, not sure...

Mar 31, 2024