Ninelder's Recent Activity

1. Ninelder replied to the thread is Everquest 3 news coming soon......

Unfortunately for EQ, the business leaders of "insert company name here," Did not or never understood the appeal of this game. They kept...

Jan 20, 2021 at 1:10 PM
  2. Ninelder replied to the thread What are your minor annoyances about your class?.

I haven't noticed mobs doing the 10pct of life summoning trick yet... I agree with you though that summoning mobs are lazy and...

Jan 20, 2021 at 1:02 PM
  3. Ninelder liked Darchon_Xegony's post in the thread What are your minor annoyances about your class?.

I know all classes have some desired changes of balance or potential new abilities, but in this thread I wanted to address some of the...

Jan 20, 2021 at 12:45 PM
  4. Ninelder replied to the thread Question on Druid "Ways" spells.....

I won't claim to be the best DPS druid, at least one other druid in my guild beats me almost constantly. But like Rolaque above I never...

Jan 20, 2021 at 11:55 AM
  5. Ninelder liked Darchon_Xegony's post in the thread Question on Druid "Ways" spells.....

As a Druid who boxes a warrior, I find that my biggest frustration for the class is the large number of spells I feel like I have to cast...

Jan 20, 2021 at 11:42 AM
  6. Ninelder replied to the thread Question on Druid "Ways" spells.....

Half your spells go to heals, 3 to debuffs/twincast/reptile/growth(depending on what duties you are assigned,) 1 for the annoying 5min...

Dec 27, 2020
  7. Ninelder replied to the thread can you solo as druid?.

You can do this in the ToV version of Great divide on wurms and giants, Its great XP, but you gotta bring your A-Game. Not only do you...

Dec 26, 2020
  8. Ninelder liked Tucoh's post in the thread can you solo as druid?.

If you've got a high level main and just want a high level druid, you might be better off using fellowship vitality xp to level it. It's...

Dec 26, 2020
  9. Ninelder replied to the thread Question on Druid "Ways" spells.....

I forgot one the one time ways was useful. When we could TB it right before a raid event started. It was useful for casting then as one...

Dec 26, 2020
  10. Ninelder liked JeffHanson's post in the thread Possible to ignore/filter familiars?.

Subject line says it all. The talking familiars in lobby are mega annoying.

Dec 12, 2020
  11. Ninelder replied to the thread Possible to ignore/filter familiars?.

I know at least 20 people who would pay to not see familiars. Good suggestion.

Dec 12, 2020
  12. Ninelder replied to the thread How come shamans never got IVU?.

It's the second oldest joke in the game, about how the Shaman class is developed. Ask the older players in your guild about "A quiet...

Dec 11, 2020
  13. Ninelder liked Yinla's post in the thread COV comments....

Some sirens see invis, Song something or other. Should have left SG and CS as 2 zones at least then you could zone to get rid of them....

Dec 11, 2020
  14. Ninelder replied to the thread COV comments....

Well my guildees figured out a good joke to play on people, they have been changing the GP to original Cobalt Scar. Which is even...

Dec 10, 2020
  15. Ninelder replied to the thread How come shamans never got IVU?.

I am sure it is on the to do list. It's one of the few things the class hasn't got already. The devs historically have always thrown...

Dec 9, 2020
  16. Ninelder replied to the thread Question on Druid "Ways" spells.....

The real answer is: It depends... Whether or not to melee. There is no real reason to use "Ways." If the mob isn't being pushed...

Dec 8, 2020
  17. Ninelder liked Svann2's post in the thread Christmas Dragon.

stickfigures dragons!

Dec 8, 2020
  18. Ninelder replied to the thread Christmas Dragon.

I want Druish holidays where everyone is in wolf form whether they like it or not. Was it Fanra who had the tag line? "Turning people...

Dec 8, 2020
  19. Ninelder liked Bigstomp's post in the thread Druid Group/Mass Buff Concerns.

Don't forget the associated spell hastes.

Dec 8, 2020
  20. Ninelder posted a new thread.

It must be safe to log in my pet classes now...

Nope, I am an idiot... Thanks for killing my pets again!

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

Dec 8, 2020
  21. Ninelder liked Sebbina's post in the thread Servers Up....Servers Down.

I for one am so glad, i didn't killed even once yet in the new expac

Dec 8, 2020
  22. Ninelder replied to the thread COV comments....

You are just trying to make sense... Stop it! The Druid teleport should go to WW cause you know animals. Surely there is a huge...

Dec 8, 2020
  23. Ninelder liked Numzan's post in the thread For the love of Tunare stop the prancing!.

LMAO though she was riding a camel :)

Dec 8, 2020
  24. Ninelder replied to the thread For the love of Tunare stop the prancing!.

There is a reason this video has 15million views!!! But only 153 viewers!!! Unfortunately you and I are now on that list!!!

Dec 8, 2020
  25. Ninelder replied to the thread Druid Group/Mass Buff Concerns.

The casting skill is an actual stat used in several EQ formula. This is another reason i am RETENTIVE about keeping Intellectual...

Dec 8, 2020
  26. Ninelder replied to the thread Druid Group/Mass Buff Concerns.

You the man Darchon, I actually thought specialization checks were causing the mana preservation all this time... It doesn't change the...

Dec 8, 2020
  27. Ninelder replied to the thread /up is it still working?.

The servers are running as expected. We often have extended downtime on patch days much less new expansion patch days. Is anyone really...

Dec 8, 2020
  28. Ninelder replied to the thread COV comments....

It is really lame. IMO the individual and GH Teleporter should of taken people to Western Wastes. I say this however.... Our guild...

Dec 8, 2020
  29. Ninelder replied to the thread COV comments....

It should not have been a "selling point" of the CoV expansion... Its a separate "buggy" thing that they want to use for...

Dec 8, 2020
  30. Ninelder replied to the thread COV comments....

I am not sure how old you are but: McDonalds french fries were destroyed by the vegetarians and anti-fatty food crusaders in the 90s....

Dec 8, 2020
  31. Ninelder attached a file to the thread Druid Group/Mass Buff Concerns.

I guess everyone has just been imagining it for all these years... Not sure why my post above will only show the picture when I first put...

DEX.png Dec 2, 2020
  32. Ninelder attached a file to the thread Druid Group/Mass Buff Concerns.

From the Kunark Guide(I misplaced my original box set guide.) [ATTACH] If you remember the original class descriptions before the...

DEX.png Dec 2, 2020
  33. Ninelder replied to the thread Druid Group/Mass Buff Concerns.

And yet something that has worked this way for at least a decade is news to you guys. All of our clerics use combo, they have for years...

Dec 2, 2020
  34. Ninelder replied to the thread Druid Group/Mass Buff Concerns.

Dec 2, 2020
  35. Ninelder liked Darchon_Xegony's post in the thread Druid Group/Mass Buff Concerns.

I would like to see Symbol and Druid Skin have their durations increased to match the cleric RIghteousness line's duration. Currently the...

Dec 1, 2020
  36. Ninelder replied to the thread Druid Group/Mass Buff Concerns.

The only thing different between the two parses were one with combo(skin,symbol,ward,focus) and the other using (armour and...

Dec 1, 2020
  37. Ninelder replied to the thread Druid Group/Mass Buff Concerns.

You can choose to believe its nonsense, or you can test it for yourself. You don't even have to parse it, just time how long it takes...

Nov 29, 2020
  38. Ninelder replied to the thread Druid Group/Mass Buff Concerns.

Reread his post... He uses his self buff instead of combo, based solely on the difference in mana regen between the buffs. This means...

Nov 29, 2020
  39. Ninelder replied to the thread Ideas that didn't work out (good thing).

In reality EQ lost most of its subscribers during PoP. Why many current players have gilded memories of that expansion is beyond me....

Nov 29, 2020
  40. Ninelder replied to the thread Druid Group/Mass Buff Concerns.

His own self buff line is Armor of Sincerity, which if you didn't know blocks Shamu focus(and all the things that it does.)...

Nov 29, 2020
  41. Ninelder replied to the thread Druid Group/Mass Buff Concerns.

Intelligently testing it for yourself to see > Bluntly insulting the person who has tested it, sadly...

Nov 28, 2020
  42. Ninelder replied to the thread Thinking of rolling an Enc, what should I know first?.

Not trying to be critical here, but you were implying that enchanters should be using single target MR here: Your numbers rundown...

Nov 27, 2020
  43. Ninelder replied to the thread Alliance Heal range issues..

Alliance is great, mainly for offsetting all the raid AEs. All the guilds I know of rely on shaman alliance due to its large range. When...

Nov 27, 2020
  44. Ninelder replied to the thread Druid Group/Mass Buff Concerns.

You missed the fact that your self buff blocks the most OP buff in game,Shamu Focus. Go parse yourself using your buff set up vs using...

Nov 27, 2020
  45. Ninelder replied to the thread Ideas that didn't work out (good thing).

Totally agree here. About half of the monster missions are truly great. If you love the game and its lore, they are definitely worth...

Nov 27, 2020
  46. Ninelder liked Szilent's post in the thread Ideas that didn't work out (good thing).

I don't get the hate for item speech. Most of the speaking items weren't good, but I miss Rakban. That guy was always on my side, and he...

Nov 27, 2020
  47. Ninelder replied to the thread ATTN DEVS: Key Rings (no room!).

Not sure what your request here was intended to be... It could of gone at least two different ways according to my spell...

Nov 27, 2020
  48. Ninelder liked HoodenShuklak's post in the thread Suggestion... Add a cooldown or a confirmation box if you suspend a mercenary right after reviving <.

Again, accidentally doubled clicked suspend merc right after I waited to revive it. I cannot be alone...

Nov 13, 2020
  49. Ninelder replied to the thread If your class could have one thing another class has....

Speaking for all 3 of us still playing, why ruin a steady trend now?

Oct 3, 2020
  50. Ninelder replied to the thread If your class could have one thing another class has....

Everyone knows the devs have always hated druids, I can only assume that some hippy came through town and banged all their...

Oct 3, 2020
  51. Ninelder liked Skuz's post in the thread If your class could have one thing another class has....

Nothing I can think of, pretty happy with how Berserkers are in general (and with what they get in RoS/TBL/ToV) only things that would be...

Oct 3, 2020
  52. Ninelder replied to the thread 1st target in extended target window..

/pause 3, /xtar 1 /pause #, /cast or /alt activate or /disc /bandolier activate Name of desired ability(# is the cast time plus 15 for...

Sep 25, 2020
  53. Ninelder replied to the thread Best Zone/Expansion.

Best Zone: DSK/Demiplane. Everything about that zone is visually unrivaled. Closest to it visually is Thulisaur. Best Expansion: TSS...

Sep 25, 2020
  54. Ninelder liked Winnowyl's post in the thread [Feedback/Request] Enchanting, Imbueing, and Making Mana.

For years now, we've had the Greater Mass Enchant spells for the 5 basic metals (silver, gold, electrum, platinum, and velium) - can we...

Sep 25, 2020
  55. Ninelder replied to the thread Did you guys break the Rygor healer merc's.

If you want some laughs watch what a Bixie Tank merc does, hands down worst merc due to its inability to handle any type of terrain. I...

Sep 25, 2020
  56. Ninelder replied to the thread Wizard Class Leader?.

I gave you your advice here: This is the history of what made wizards one-dimensional and the agreement they had made for that...

Sep 23, 2020
  57. Ninelder replied to the thread Wizard Class Leader?.

I have never heard of a wizard on Povar named Mongol, everyone knows Fabz.

Sep 23, 2020
  58. Ninelder replied to the thread Buff slots and permeant AA's round 2!.

Yeah some of it is easy, and I added info on other lines of what you requested. Others lead to questions. Like Illusionary Spikes is...

Sep 23, 2020
  59. Ninelder replied to the thread Buff slots and permeant AA's round 2!.

Same line as: https://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/spell.html?spell=33055 and https://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/spell.html?spell=1975...

Sep 19, 2020
  60. Ninelder replied to the thread Wizard Class Leader?.

That new account yer accusing of being a troll is the best wizard on my server. While his knowledge of how to use augs is more a sign...

Sep 17, 2020
  61. Ninelder replied to the thread Wizard Class Leader?.

This is the auld contract that needs to be brought back up. Originally the cleric spell haste line was slotted for wizards, as what is...

Sep 17, 2020
  62. Ninelder liked I-WANT-IT-NOW's post in the thread Wizard Class Leader?.

Years ago but many betas with Elidroth started with I am not giving out any dps AA and for sure those years many classes worked with...

Sep 17, 2020
  63. Ninelder replied to the thread We Demand Answers!.

There are no nipples on a soybean plant or a coconut tree, thus no such thing as soy milk or coconut milk. When you squeeze the fruit...

Sep 17, 2020
  64. Ninelder replied to the thread shm/dru "Spirit of the Enduring" is cancelled by "Dissident Roar".

It was the closest thing that druids had to an HoT so allowing shaman the ability to overwrite the buff for a few tycks of real HoT was a...

Sep 16, 2020
  65. Ninelder replied to the thread Viniki hunter anything rarer?.

She's on Brother Qwinn's 66 second spawn cycle. You hunt him to hunt her: The PHs can be lion, lioness, an escaped splitpaw gnoll et...

Sep 16, 2020
  66. Ninelder replied to the thread Viniki hunter anything rarer?.

Its not that shes that rare, her PH roams the entire zone, and not even a ranger can track all of SK, so locking down the PH is...

Sep 16, 2020
  67. Ninelder replied to the thread Test Update 09/08/2020 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

All the other posts are some TLP vs TLP server-transfer-rage-a-thon. You couldn't possibly have been confused by another post, just numb...

Sep 16, 2020
  68. Ninelder replied to the thread When is enough.... enough?.

Join a good guild.

Sep 14, 2020
  69. Ninelder replied to the thread Random zones on Bertox are down.

Same on Povar. Its been an hour? I log in, it tells me I am already logged in but then after it kicks my ghost login off it acts like its...

Sep 11, 2020
  70. Ninelder replied to the thread Viniki hunter anything rarer?.

If you think Vaniki is rare you might wanna give up, but lets assume not. The original designers of the game for Vanilla, Kunark, and...

Sep 11, 2020
  71. Ninelder replied to the thread When is enough.... enough?.

You had 20 people getting instances; then when one of them got a named, he would join the raid and the other 19 would drop their...

Sep 7, 2020
  72. Ninelder liked Bamboompow's post in the thread Coarse salt...

Actually almost all the DoN forages get used somewhere. There are some superfluous ones but most eventually rear their head if you are...

Sep 7, 2020
  73. Ninelder replied to the thread Everquest - Do you feel the age?.

They need a Nurse outfit ornament too, complete with sponge and wooden spoon. For a similar use!

Sep 7, 2020
  74. Ninelder replied to the thread When is enough.... enough?.

On our server we ran a hunter raid 24/7 for months among all guilds and the guildless. Granted there were like 10 people doing 99pct of...

Sep 7, 2020
  75. Ninelder replied to the thread Master Artisan Trophy.

It's prime rib sitting at snout level on the coffee table and you been on the phone with your mother for over a decade... You really...

Sep 1, 2020
  76. Ninelder replied to the thread Master Artisan Trophy.

You aren't thinking ahead, nor thinking like a smart dev. Do you realize how much old content could be turned into new content just by...

Aug 30, 2020
  77. Ninelder replied to the thread When is enough.... enough?.

Class imbalance issues aside, the big easy fix to Evolving Items is to not tie them to an expansion. Make it so that anywhere I XP, i...

Aug 29, 2020
  78. Ninelder replied to the thread When is enough.... enough?.

I don't mind that the evolvers take forever to level. Yeah it underlines which classes the devs are slurping on; we had 3 SKs fully evolve...

Aug 29, 2020
  79. Ninelder replied to the thread Test Update 08/11/2020 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

The reptile nerf was such a crap move by the devs. Due in no part to anything any druid had ever done. It was nerfed because they gave...

Aug 19, 2020
  80. Ninelder liked Darchon_Xegony's post in the thread Test Update 08/11/2020 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

If we are changing Priest defensive proc buffs... any chance the Druid Reptile line can be changed? The druid version is also a...

Aug 19, 2020