Ninelder's Recent Activity

1. Ninelder posted a new thread.

Super Lag on Povar

As should be expected, your patch to "stabilize servers" has had the opposite effect. The Kael Raid is currently unplayable. Every time...

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

May 24, 2020
  2. Ninelder replied to the thread overseer: conversions and max completed quests.

Its still dropping tasks when you zone as well. Then if that weren't bad enough, one of the guys i had just put in the dropped tasks,...

May 24, 2020
  3. Ninelder replied to the thread overseer: conversions and max completed quests.

Just got 10/10 for completing 3 quests. Haven't even been on all day... This thing is such crap.

May 23, 2020
  4. Ninelder replied to the thread Raiding Enchanter Numbers in ToV.

Then it is a consistently reoccurring "teamwork problem" that I have consistently observed and reobserved among dozens of players, and...

May 23, 2020
  5. Ninelder replied to the thread Raiding Enchanter Numbers in ToV.

There isn't mez events in ToV But we got our alliance in EoK. I was speaking about how I have repeatedly tried to use it since we have...

May 22, 2020
  6. Ninelder replied to the thread overseer quest changes!.

You aren't calculating in the fact that at least half of your agents are going to be incapacitated by the 48 hour mark, many of which...

May 22, 2020
  7. Ninelder replied to the thread Raiding Enchanter Numbers in ToV.

Tash, MC, 5minute auras, mez, mez breaks, somnolence, more mez breaks, stun rotations, even more mez breaks, reacting to event...

May 22, 2020
  8. Ninelder replied to the thread Raiding Enchanter Numbers in ToV.

Even with four enchanters in raid(which is super rare.) I have never gotten our alliance to be worth casting. God knows I have tried, i...

May 21, 2020
  9. Ninelder replied to the thread You must have a skill of at least XXX to attempt this merge/patch.

The only thing I can think of is they had one "Dan Akroyd-Type Guy from Spies Like Us." He was the only one who was actually good at his...

May 21, 2020
  10. Ninelder replied to the thread Question about patch updates.

I don't want to add to your frustration, but... I cannot think of a worse response to all the returning players(that have come back...

May 21, 2020
  11. Ninelder replied to the thread Rollbacks?.

Guessing a repeat of last weeks theme: Rollbacks, Rollbacks, Rollbacks spiced with lots and lots of pets going poof; A Dash of Missing...

May 21, 2020
  12. Ninelder replied to the thread Easiest Class to play in EQ?.

Everything pairs well with both those classes. I do upvote the Beastlords. Have seen at least a dozen "kids" pick up the game over the...

May 20, 2020
  13. Ninelder replied to the thread Retirement Token and other Features and Fixes many want to pay for:.

Shadowknights do not "retire" and play Clerics. Maybe in Bizzaro World. Clerics retire and play Shadowknights. There is good reason...

May 19, 2020
  14. Ninelder replied to the thread Raiding Enchanter Numbers in ToV.

Yeah there are other things Bard can do for necros too(I cannot name them, Dot boosts.) From what you are saying the Mages would be...

May 19, 2020
  15. Ninelder replied to the thread Raiding Enchanter Numbers in ToV.

I don't play a Necro, but some of the better Necros I have known prefer bard ADPS to chanters. Not that they usually get a bard either....

May 19, 2020
  16. Ninelder replied to the thread The "Patch".

They aren't weirdos. While the Amiga definitely blew IBM and APPLE-MAC out of the water performance wise; it might not of made the top...

May 19, 2020
  17. Ninelder liked Nadisia's post in the thread The "Patch".

Out of topic : The C64 was an insanely good machine. My very 1st computer, offered by my brother. A few years later, I got the Graal : An...

May 19, 2020
  18. Ninelder replied to the thread Wood Elf Beastlords...What a Waste.

My point was that EQ shaman have no relativity to anything that could be described as a shaman. There is no precedence for chain mail or...

May 9, 2020
  19. Ninelder replied to the thread Wood Elf Beastlords...What a Waste.

From all apparent aspects Native American "shaman" were druids by EQ standards. Right down to the leather. Of course nothing from any...

May 7, 2020
  20. Ninelder replied to the thread Wood Elf Beastlords...What a Waste.

In every religion in the world except among the Celtic Druids and Native American religions the wolf is an agent of the devil or chaos...

May 6, 2020
  21. Ninelder replied to the thread Wood Elf Beastlords...What a Waste.

They didn't go with the American Indian Shaman role-model. They went with some chaos-agent of disease and decay, tricking the spirits...

May 6, 2020
  22. Ninelder replied to the thread Feedback: Fragment of Legendary Alaran History.

Update a "shroud" to make it viable for grinders to be able to grind them.

May 6, 2020
  23. Ninelder replied to the thread Wood Elf Beastlords...What a Waste.

Druids should of gotten a wolf pet, literally every picture you can find of a druid ever made has them with a wolf. That they don't...

May 6, 2020
  24. Ninelder liked Ngreth Thergn's post in the thread LOYALIST BAGS.

I have a ticket to look at loyalty vendor (not this month). I added this suggestion as something to consider.

May 6, 2020
  25. Ninelder liked CRAZO's post in the thread LOYALIST BAGS.

There any way we can get theses updated. we can craft better and there looks as a bag are quite unique. maybe 36-40 slots and up the cost....

May 6, 2020
  26. Ninelder replied to the thread What's up with Rivervale?.

http://wiki.project1999.com/Lore:_The_Battle_of_Bloody_Kithicor

May 5, 2020
  27. Ninelder replied to the thread What's up with Rivervale?.

Kithikor always had orcs, but it was a level ~10 zone for the first couple of years of EQ. The undead moved in as part of a serverwide...

May 5, 2020
  28. Ninelder replied to the thread Not A Bug Overseer: Uncommon Conversion removes duplicates.

They tried to tell me the same thing on one of my petitions, I didn't even know you could "retire" an agent until i was falsely accused...

Apr 30, 2020
  29. Ninelder replied to the thread Mercenary Tasks -- What's the point?.

Then you make them worth very little currency, it would still be some reward for people repeating while helping others.

Apr 25, 2020
  30. Ninelder replied to the thread Fixed Internally Half my toons are gone.....

Niente one of the forum GMs got them back for me just now. Still no response on my petition, but I am about to go close it as I am afraid...

Apr 24, 2020
  31. Ninelder replied to the thread Fixed Internally Half my toons are gone.....

Idk here we are 24 hours later and my toons are still missing. Maybe it's going to be a ruined month!

Apr 24, 2020
  32. Ninelder replied to the thread Fixed Internally Half my toons are gone.....

Relogged in and out a dozen times, restarted the computer twice now. It has been 5 hours since my petition and still no response. The...

Apr 23, 2020
  33. Ninelder posted a new thread.

Fixed Internally Half my toons are gone....

Your latest patch caused half my toons to "poof" including the main. I got a pop up window saying that due to poor loading times I should...

Forum: Resolved

Apr 23, 2020
  34. Ninelder liked Axxius's post in the thread Not A Bug Overseer: Uncommon Conversion removes duplicates.

I have 3 Minotaur Lords (non-iconic uncommon marauder). I can use all 3 in different quests at the same time, since they are non-iconic....

Apr 23, 2020
  35. Ninelder liked Yara_AB's post in the thread Not A Bug Overseer: Uncommon Conversion removes duplicates.

I only do conversions when I have doubles (in agents). Just did an "Uncommon Conversion". For one of the agents I had 2 of them. For the...

Apr 23, 2020
  36. Ninelder replied to the thread Not A Bug Overseer: Uncommon Conversion removes duplicates.

I petitioned for my missing agents when I saw Equestrielle poof in front of my eyes. The GM response was that I had traded him in a common...

Apr 23, 2020
  37. Ninelder posted a new thread.

Overseer eating agents without cause.

I had originally thought I was confusing my accounts when I had agents and then all of a sudden they weren't there anymore. I have never...

Forum: Bug Reports

Apr 20, 2020
  38. Ninelder replied to the thread Returning Druid seeks mentor.

That is the server wide druid channel while you are in game playing

Apr 18, 2020
  39. Ninelder replied to the thread Returning Druid seeks mentor.

Stupid emojis S E R V E R W I D E . D R U I D S G R O V E : P A S S W O R D No caps, no spaces,... ...no emojis...

Apr 18, 2020
  40. Ninelder replied to the thread Returning Druid seeks mentor.

You are boxing so your strategy is going to be based more on how you do that, then what your druid needs to support it. Which class you...

Apr 18, 2020
  41. Ninelder posted a new thread.

Overseer still broken

Logged in after the two day patch mess, did my overseer on my toons. The last quest i picked on my second toon was a six hour multiple...

Forum: Resolved

Apr 17, 2020
  42. Ninelder replied to the thread Upgrades to enchanters for next expansion.

I had to double check to see if we had anything else you might be mistakenly calling wave, its always been 4, how do you not know about...

Apr 17, 2020
  43. Ninelder replied to the thread Druids and Group Curse Cures.

He's basing this assumption by the heal parse on raids, but you got the order wrong... its Shaman, Cleric Paladin..... then.....much...

Apr 16, 2020
  44. Ninelder replied to the thread Upgrades to enchanters for next expansion.

Stare has a target limit of 5. Wave has a target limit of 4. 5 is more than 4. You probably don't like it because of the extra click it...

Apr 16, 2020
  45. Ninelder liked enclee's post in the thread Upgrades to enchanters for next expansion.

Hi, I'm the guy who said why load a single target mez. Majority of the time I 6-box, so I prefer to use a PBAE mez over a single...

Apr 16, 2020
  46. Ninelder replied to the thread Upgrades to enchanters for next expansion.

Thank you! I thought I was going crazy reading some of these guys describe how they use their mezzes and why they thought some were...

Apr 15, 2020
  47. Ninelder liked Genusii's post in the thread Upgrades to enchanters for next expansion.

Thank you to all of you. This thread is becoming constructive and not so attacking. Enclee, thanks again! My main concern: Please do...

Apr 15, 2020
  48. Ninelder replied to the thread [Compiling List] RE: Old Weapons into Ornaments.

That is exactly what i want a floral bouquet in each hand. I don't want one in my weapon hand and the other on my arm. When the servers...

Apr 15, 2020
  49. Ninelder replied to the thread [Compiling List] RE: Old Weapons into Ornaments.

I did not see your answer until after I replied to his. As all posts were made within a 2minute time frame. I understand you both to...

Apr 15, 2020
  50. Ninelder replied to the thread [Compiling List] RE: Old Weapons into Ornaments.

I read that as: "You can make a shield with the same graphic, but not turn the existing weapon ornament into a shield ornament." Thus:...

Apr 15, 2020
  51. Ninelder replied to the thread [Compiling List] RE: Old Weapons into Ornaments.

If you can make a shield with it, then you could make a shield ornament for it. Sold!!! I will take two!!!

Apr 15, 2020
  52. Ninelder replied to the thread Where is our necro DoT revamp????.

Examples: I actually read the posts. I see necro hate on druids being able to get major dot hits when the stars...

Apr 15, 2020
  53. Ninelder liked Runzen's post in the thread Which healer would you recommend.

BEST QUOTE EVER ! Druids def got left behind in the ability to quickly get a group up or keep them topped off regular like. Their...

Apr 15, 2020
  54. Ninelder liked Bobokin's post in the thread after playing 2 hours a day 99% iin level 115 and no aa left...

Now you can help others and group. You know, a real group with real players ....

Apr 15, 2020
  55. Ninelder replied to the thread after playing 2 hours a day 99% iin level 115 and no aa left...

They are always in demand for the 1pct of the expansion that can't be molo'd with merc healers by tank,melee, and pet classes. But the...

Apr 15, 2020
  56. Ninelder replied to the thread Suggestion: put put rank 3 spells on the raid vendor.

Oh yeah we have tons of what I call "yearlings" And I play skill classes so spells and gear do less for me than they do Tank or DPS, I...

Apr 15, 2020
  57. Ninelder replied to the thread Which healer would you recommend.

They have the fast dots and fast heals(OP recourse heal is 1.0 base;and its a group heal that recasts itself...repeatedly...) And it...

Apr 15, 2020
  58. Ninelder liked Axxius's post in the thread Overseer quest duration.

Please reduce the duration of the longer Overseer quests to 11.5 hr, 23.5 hr, 35.5 hr, 47.5 hr. For the same reason why raid lockouts are...

Apr 15, 2020
  59. Ninelder replied to the thread [Compiling List] RE: Old Weapons into Ornaments.

Been asking for this for years, in every thread and on the ornament forums, as well as repeatedly bugging every guide to step foot on our...

Apr 15, 2020
  60. Ninelder replied to the thread Suggestion: put put rank 3 spells on the raid vendor.

They haven't done this in the last few expansions, my raiders never finished their spells

Apr 15, 2020
  61. Ninelder replied to the thread after playing 2 hours a day 99% iin level 115 and no aa left...

Stop playing the easy-mode classes. Try playing a rogue or wizard, with no real tank to tank for him, or if you like nightmare mode try...

Apr 15, 2020
  62. Ninelder replied to the thread Where is our necro DoT revamp????.

That is not his only function. Druids supply significant ADPS in more ways than just wolf and aura. If your guild contains...

Apr 15, 2020
  63. Ninelder liked Rolaque's post in the thread Where is our necro DoT revamp????.

Fine, go ahead, pick on the druids all you want. The changes we got to enhanced maladies were in line with what every other class who had...

Apr 15, 2020
  64. Ninelder replied to the thread Overseer Problems.

I just had this happen today. I had an incapacitated agent that was best for a quest. But i didn't remember it having been...

Apr 1, 2020
  65. Ninelder replied to the thread Povar down?.

Crashed for raid time! Revamping raids a month after release not challenging enough? Find your way around this obstacle!

Mar 24, 2020
  66. Ninelder liked Darchon_Xegony's post in the thread [Feedback] Overseer Tuning 2.0.

After the recent Overseer changes, I'd like to make a feedback post to suggest another tuning pass on the Overseer system. Lets start with...

Mar 19, 2020
  67. Ninelder posted a new thread.

overseer on laptop

You cannot resize the overseer interface windows on a laptop. Looks to be the same sort of interface fail we got with monster missions.

Mar 11, 2020
  68. Ninelder replied to the thread Trouble logging on one account.

same

Mar 9, 2020
  69. Ninelder replied to the thread Tank Mercenaries.

I a merc is supposed to fill ONE spot in a group, there would be no such word as MOLO in EQ. I must have imagined all those toons out...

Jan 27, 2020
  70. Ninelder replied to the thread Tank Mercenaries.

That would be impossible. Using a tank merc requires that half of the group be healers, at least one real one and two mercenary...

Jan 26, 2020
  71. Ninelder replied to the thread Tank Mercenaries.

Here is an honest comparison. I am sitting in EW boxing my raid-geared druid and raid-geared enchanter farming the restless coldain...

Jan 23, 2020
  72. Ninelder liked Kontra's post in the thread Fixed Internally Bare Necessities Of A Simpler Time (Hoarfrost set) WRU.

Here's what I can report; having run this mission many times both before and after the maintenance patch last Wednesday: Before the...

Jan 23, 2020
  73. Ninelder replied to the thread Tank Mercenaries.

One healer isn't enough to keep them up on T1 group content, even with max AA, max gear and raid buffs. I only use them when I can have...

Jan 20, 2020
  74. Ninelder replied to the thread Beneficial Range Ring focus?.

I guess they aren't done? I have a ToV chase Face item on my Enchanter, it is only detrimental range.

Jan 20, 2020
  75. Ninelder posted a new thread.

Beneficial Range Ring focus?

Went to upgrade my chanters beneficial range ring with a ToV TS ring, and none exist. It appears Beneficial range was not included in ToV....

Jan 20, 2020
  76. Ninelder replied to the thread Enc pet is too weak.

I would of expected you and kizant to know that Non-Pet-Pet classes(Shamu,SK,chanter) cannot use an EM focus earring. The EM focus on...

Jan 10, 2020
  77. Ninelder liked Darchon_Xegony's post in the thread Regeneration suggestion.

In ToV the damage shield line of spells was updated for level 111-115 spells so that these spells make more sense to see use against...

Dec 20, 2019
  78. Ninelder replied to the thread Proposed change to mob summoning.

I have always found "everything summons" to be a cheap dodge, a "gameside-cheat." It's truly lazy, uninspired, and way overused. Really...

Dec 20, 2019
  79. Ninelder replied to the thread Tank mercs.

If this were to be true, the healer merc would require at least one real tank and one merc tank to hold agro off of it while it only...

Dec 11, 2019