Nightmoon's Recent Activity

1. Nightmoon replied to the thread Idea for New Server.

Play on Ragefire.... Job done.

Nov 30, 2020
  2. Nightmoon liked Triconix's post in the thread Idea for New Server.

Here's an idea: No new TLP server. Learn to play and enjoy content past POP. It's some of the best there is. QoL changes made the game...

Nov 30, 2020
  3. Nightmoon replied to the thread TLP for the "long haul".

Yeah i think the do-nothing option when the servers hit live, would work very well. The 'special' rulesets would remain, there's no...

Nov 29, 2020
  4. Nightmoon posted a new thread.

TLP for the "long haul"

With the advent of the inevitable 'next server' wishlist posts starting to appear i thought i'd add a little comment on how i've seen...

Forum: Time Locked Progression Servers

Nov 27, 2020
  5. Nightmoon replied to the thread What would be a good name for a new: TLP RED (PVP) ???.

Call it 'Zed' cuz Zed's dead baby... Zed's dead.

Nov 27, 2020
  6. Nightmoon replied to the thread Idea for New Server.

Dear God no...Last thing we need is yet another TLP to dilute the population even further. If anything we need some merges.

Nov 27, 2020
  7. Nightmoon replied to the thread One account can't log into account management.

The only problem with this is you need to be able to log into the forum to 'like a post'. If you don't have a second account, this...

Nov 27, 2020
  8. Nightmoon replied to the thread Fixed "Invalid Credentials" on website.

Yep can't log in to manage my main account which has a - in the name.

Nov 27, 2020
  9. Nightmoon liked Tegila's post in the thread Fixed "Invalid Credentials" on website.

trying to buy daybreak cash and first: it keeps reverting to another account not hte one im tryign to log in, then after repeatedly...

Nov 27, 2020
  10. Nightmoon replied to the thread One account can't log into account management.

Yep got the same issue suddenly on my account from 1999 which has a hyphen in the username. Raised a ticket, but no response yet due to...

Nov 26, 2020