Nightmares's Recent Activity

1. Nightmares liked Metanis's post in the thread T3 hype.

Yeah, the computers are much faster now... but many of us older players are going the other way!

Mar 10, 2021
  2. Nightmares replied to the thread Returning to Everquest for first time in decades....

First off... WELCOME BACK! Secondly. Most classes you can level up pretty fast these days. they introduced mercenaries you can hire to help...

Mar 10, 2021
  3. Nightmares replied to the thread Test Update 03/02/21 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Cimbaeth is very well known and top marks across the board for his Wizardry. His point should really be taken and evaluated fairly. As for...

Mar 10, 2021
  4. Nightmares liked Mongol311's post in the thread Test Update 03/02/21 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

And just in case anyone wonders if this is a 'wiz don't know how to play' issue, *Cimbaeth is literally #1 serverwide on magelo for...

Mar 10, 2021
  5. Nightmares liked Cimbaeth's post in the thread Test Update 03/02/21 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

I agree. I mean, I'm best in raid slot tradeskilled stuff ToV and about halfway geared COV best in raid slot, and I'm a wizard, and I...

Mar 10, 2021
  6. Nightmares replied to the thread BAD LAG is back on Aradune.

there is currently a DDOS attack on DCUO, according to one of their Devs that is affecting all Darkpaw/Daybreak games

Jan 30, 2021
  7. Nightmares replied to the thread Guess we can’t play EQ on the weekend anymore....

This is why we can't have nice things...

Jan 30, 2021
  8. Nightmares liked Szilent's post in the thread CoV: ToV - Aaryonar.

Previously, in the group mission, not going into any aura meant no associated AE at all. That is no longer the case. Now, everyone...

Jan 30, 2021
  9. Nightmares liked dreamweaver's post in the thread Server Downtime: Wednesday, January 20th @ 6:00 AM.

UPDATE - The maintenance has now been extended until 4 PM PST. I will continue to monitor further changes to the ETA.

Jan 20, 2021
  10. Nightmares liked dreamweaver's post in the thread Server Downtime: Wednesday, January 20th @ 6:00 AM.

Per an update I received, the above maintenance has been EXTENDED 1 HOUR to 3 PM PST. I will let you all know if there are any further...

Jan 20, 2021