Nightmares's Recent Activity

1. Nightmares replied to the thread Rathe Mtns / Gukta Froglok Newbie armor quests Broken.

I mean, ok I get it, they moved them to a diff zone... but seems lazy they didn't implement them in their new home. Maybe an oversight and...

Mar 14, 2024
  2. Nightmares posted a new thread.

Rathe Mtns / Gukta Froglok Newbie armor quests Broken

Can't seem to get any of the Newbie Froglok armor quests from the guildmasters in Gukta in RM. They do not give any of the taglines (...

Forum: Bug Reports

Mar 14, 2024
  3. Nightmares liked Angeliana's post in the thread Fippy barked up the info tree!.

[IMG] See below for more details about the top-tier Ambassador Edition tickets. We know you’ve all been waiting for some details about...

Mar 14, 2024
  4. Nightmares liked Hekaton's post in the thread Test Update 03/05/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Oh man I like your style. I bought my car two years ago and just saw it $2000 cheaper. I’m going to go back and ask for a refund

Mar 11, 2024
  5. Nightmares liked Risiko's post in the thread Today is the day!.

I've been to three Fan Faires and one private Fan Faire (the year after they cancelled all Fan Faires) that our guild put together in Las...

Mar 11, 2024
  6. Nightmares replied to the thread Today is the day!.

Devs, You need to give us more information: on the venue, the schedule, what's included, what are limitation, Exactly how long the Event...

Mar 10, 2024
  7. Nightmares liked RGJmidgets's post in the thread Today is the day!.

It's really sad, honestly. This is a community driven game, and a historic milestone and unprecedented longevity. Now met with an absurd...

Mar 10, 2024
  8. Nightmares liked Silvena's post in the thread Today is the day!.

[IMG] [IMG]

Mar 10, 2024
  9. Nightmares liked Lejaun's post in the thread Today is the day!.

Is it really the lowest you could go? Unless something is missing that we don't know about, I don't see that as being true. First,...

Mar 10, 2024
  10. Nightmares liked blood & gufts's post in the thread Today is the day!.

This is anniv, and as such, it should have something more!

Mar 10, 2024
  11. Nightmares liked Genjo's post in the thread Today is the day!.

Wow... just wow If you want to know when I started to realize that the company is losing sight of its customer base this is it. Instead of...

Mar 10, 2024
  12. Nightmares liked Tyranthraxus's post in the thread Today is the day!.

LOL, nope. See this is the reason we need that dislike button. So you can get clear and direct by the numbers feedback when your going...

Mar 10, 2024
  13. Nightmares posted a new thread.

Suggestion for Filters

This is not a bug report, but I've never been great at finding suggestions area. It DOES involve the latest patch / update. So, they(devs)...

Forum: Bug Reports

Dec 6, 2023
  14. Nightmares liked GrandOpener's post in the thread Alternate Personas FAQ.

For each persona, you have 8 visible slots and 2 or 3 weapon slots (counting range as weapon here). Then non-vis, if your persona wears...

Dec 5, 2023
  15. Nightmares liked Bilbo Backpackens's post in the thread Alternate Personas FAQ.

Coming December 2024 Discover the second half of Laurion's Song, but as it's own $40+ purchase: Larry's Song. Explore Laurion's...

Dec 5, 2023
  16. Nightmares posted a new thread.

Fixed Mislabeled caster of spells

was checking someone else's spell today and noticed upon opening the spells info window it said my toon's name. Checked a few other spells....

Forum: Resolved

Nov 16, 2023
  17. Nightmares replied to the thread Extra Life Group Incentives Stretch Goal.

Have a Friend that wants to donate, but couldn't cause the page won't accept donations from her CC. She lives in Mexico ( and Plays EQ...

Nov 7, 2023