newc322's Recent Activity

1. newc322 replied to the thread Info Needed Universal Chat service issue.

So, are you people saying that because i have a comcast modem and internet that i now no longer am able to access the eq universal chat?

Apr 20, 2024 at 4:26 AM
  2. newc322 replied to the thread Fixed Internally DirectX 11 : the stuttering makes the game unplayable.

logged in to several graphics bugs on players in guild lobby this morning, as well as still have FUBAR universal chat channels. absolutely...

Mar 16, 2024
  3. newc322 liked Ftalten's post in the thread Info Needed Universal Chat service issue.

This issue for me is just not with General, but with all my channels, even a few with less than 10 people in it.

Mar 16, 2024
  4. newc322 liked CatsPaws's post in the thread Info Needed Universal Chat service issue.

Just like yesterday on FV general chat was showing 680 some members but did not put me in it when I logged in. On Tunare general was...

Mar 16, 2024
  5. newc322 liked Ftalten's post in the thread Info Needed Universal Chat service issue.

I am having the same issue described above. Never happened until mid January. I contacted support and followed their suggestions...

Mar 16, 2024
  6. newc322 liked Urturn's post in the thread Info Needed Universal Chat service issue.

Now it's not even giving you the red warning to let you know they are down.

Mar 16, 2024
  7. newc322 liked KakleTT's post in the thread Info Needed Universal Chat service issue.

Bump: Devs, any insight on this? It happens every time I log on now and on multiple accounts. A relog temp fixes but then shortly after it...

Mar 16, 2024
  8. newc322 liked KakleTT's post in the thread Info Needed Universal Chat service issue.

Multiple people including myself are experiencing an error that states "The Universal Chat service is temporarily unavailable. You will...

Mar 16, 2024
  9. newc322 liked Sapranno's post in the thread Info Needed Universal Chat service issue.

can we fix this already! every day cant stay in a channel for more than 10 minutes.

Mar 16, 2024
  10. newc322 liked Herf's post in the thread Info Needed Universal Chat service issue.

Even when it's 'working' I'm seeing multi-second lag sometimes. Makes CH chains on raids somewhat interesting.

Mar 2, 2024
  11. newc322 liked JohnnyRedLight's post in the thread Info Needed Universal Chat service issue.

Going on a week for me now. All Accounts. Both my desktop and Laptop. Sometimes reconnects after zoning. Reconnects 100% if I relog......

Feb 27, 2024
  12. newc322 replied to the thread Not A Bug BeastLord using a Pal / SHD only weapon.

you shouldnt even be able to attune or equip a weapon that is not for your class

Feb 10, 2024
  13. newc322 replied to the thread Fixed Internally new chat filters not creatiing or saving new options in eqclient..

they better fix whatever is plaguing the universal chat as well

Feb 10, 2024
  14. newc322 replied to the thread Fixed Internally Short freezes on mob spawn (DX11).

ive noticed this happening to across different zones if im close to where a mob is spawning. my client essentially has a stroke when i...

Feb 10, 2024
  15. newc322 replied to the thread Fixed Internally DirectX 11 : the stuttering makes the game unplayable.

seriously. this. why is it the player base's responsibility to fix what the devs broke? and WHY are people defending the devs like this...

Feb 10, 2024
  16. newc322 replied to the thread Fixed Internally DirectX 11 : the stuttering makes the game unplayable.

this doesnt apply to me. im saying for the ones who can no longer play, and FYI some people cannot afford to fully upgrade their PC's...

Feb 10, 2024
  17. newc322 replied to the thread Fixed Internally DirectX 11 : the stuttering makes the game unplayable.

THIS SHOULD HAVE ALREADY BEEN DONE. THEY KNEW THIS WOULD ROYALLY BONE PEOPLE AND THEY STILL PUSHED IT OUT REGARDLESS. why people...

Feb 8, 2024
  18. newc322 replied to the thread Info Needed Universal Chat service issue.

I have never heard of someone being blocked. I do not think thats a thing. Other people are having the same issue, myself for one. Log...

Feb 4, 2024
  19. newc322 replied to the thread Fixed Internally new chat filters not creatiing or saving new options in eqclient..

So, you fully intended to have players absolutely inundated with UNWANTED spam? Why? What exactly was the thought process, if any,...

Feb 4, 2024
  20. newc322 liked KakleTT's post in the thread Info Needed Universal Chat service issue.

Dev's is this something that is actively being address? It has gotten horrible and has become an every day issue logging on.

Jan 31, 2024
  21. newc322 replied to the thread Info Needed Universal Chat service issue.

yes, most of the time you dont get the message they just flat out dont work. but weird that sometimes friends list works but the chat...

Jan 31, 2024
  22. newc322 replied to the thread Chat Channels/Filters.

Been happening to me since before the patch.

Jan 31, 2024
  23. newc322 posted a new thread.

Chat Channels/Filters

For the last..almost 3 weeks now? My chat channels stop working within usually a minute of logging in, however sometimes they may work for...

Forum: Bug Reports

Jan 28, 2024
  24. newc322 liked Skecpa's post in the thread In Progress Mobs become unhittable in multiple locations in LS.

It appears that mobs path along seams in geometry and if they stay on those seams with slight elevations they become unhittable while still...

Jan 28, 2024
  25. newc322 replied to the thread Video card check for dx 11 Fatal Error.

honestly the only major issues im having is my chat channels never working. sometimes they work when i log in but then within minutes...

Jan 27, 2024
  26. newc322 replied to the thread Fixed Internally DirectX 11 : the stuttering makes the game unplayable.

FUTURE UPDATE. are you for real? arent you embarrassed at yet again releasing a half cocked "update" that does nothing but break...

Jan 27, 2024
  27. newc322 replied to the thread Video card check for dx 11 Fatal Error.

no, they cant. they have been aware of issues since patch and have said nothing. oh except the joke of a response a few posts above...

Jan 21, 2024
  28. newc322 replied to the thread Lost Friend list and chat channel..

Sometimes friends list works and chat channels do not. sometimes chat channels work for a few minutes, sometimes 10 minutes, sometimes...

Jan 21, 2024
  29. newc322 replied to the thread Lost Friend list and chat channel..

can confirm this does not fix. as I have recently (in the last 2 weeks) been having issues with chat channel. they just stop working....

Jan 20, 2024
  30. newc322 replied to the thread Suggestion: Allow blocking of chat from other servers.

What they should do is disable cross server universal chat. tells only. OR give us an option to disable it/turn it off so we do not see it....

Jan 20, 2024
  31. newc322 replied to the thread Info Needed Universal Chat service issue.

seems worse now over the weekend, i log in and within seconds channels stop working, however, it seems even though sometimes i cannot see...

Jan 20, 2024
  32. newc322 replied to the thread Laurion's Song Collections!!.

this is crazy as i havent seen a single one since launch and thats the area im looking in!

Jan 20, 2024
  33. newc322 replied to the thread Others Hit (critical) do not keep Hide after camping.

I can confirm, it also resets other damage other which causes HUGE spam in battle. Why can't they just do anything correct without issues?

Jan 20, 2024
  34. newc322 replied to the thread Laurion's Song Collections!!.

can anyone be more specific about where the "have a drink on me" set is supposed to spawn? i have not found a SINGLE one from that set.

Jan 19, 2024
  35. newc322 replied to the thread EverQuest Roadmap 2024.

same old same old. recycle everything and make promises that are never met, intentionally. backpedal on game performance upgrades. enough...

Jan 19, 2024
  36. newc322 replied to the thread Info Needed Universal Chat service issue.

this also makes your friends list not work too which is super annoying.

Jan 18, 2024
  37. newc322 replied to the thread Info Needed Universal Chat service issue.

Ive been having the same issue for almost 2 weeks now. log in, chats can be joined, then they just stop working shortly after. i dont...

Jan 18, 2024
  38. newc322 posted a new thread.

GGH "not ready to receive visitors"

Since when has this been an issue? Since the implementation of anchors for the GGH I have NEVER failed to port in. Now all of a sudden...

Forum: Player Support

Jan 16, 2024
  39. newc322 replied to the thread Would there be any market here for an enhanced Hero's Forge system?.

theyre too busy creating copy and paste versions that get uglier each expac now. heros forge hasnt been decent in a few years now with...

Jan 5, 2024
  40. newc322 replied to the thread Forcing Merc to be Suspended?!.

rofl just wait til new t1 raids go live tomorrow! making that zone the literal hub for missions, raids, and all zone points was an AWFUL...

Jan 5, 2024
  41. newc322 replied to the thread 30th anniversary wishlist.

I wish the items were a better selection from the vendor. Give us some cool illusions or clickies ! I wish they would also do a loot/named...

Nov 15, 2023
  42. newc322 replied to the thread What does "Report as spam" do in the chat window?.

yea its annoying seeing Collesette.(insert server name) spam their paragraph for expac collect sets. at this point i think they should...

Nov 15, 2023
  43. newc322 replied to the thread Fixed Reset device () failed worse than ever!.

This happens to me if i turn off my monitors. I play in windowed mode and have no issues alt tabbing to itunes/chrome/gina but if my...

Nov 15, 2023