NeverPayForLag's Recent Activity

1. NeverPayForLag replied to the thread 25th Anniversary: Chasing What's Not Real.

Added full flora, grass, all lightning, shadows, etc... rezoned... still nothing. I can find the one in Sanctus Seru but this does not...

Jun 11, 2024 at 6:57 AM
  2. NeverPayForLag replied to the thread 25th Anniversary: Chasing What's Not Real.

many thanks, didn't saw EQResource info, but I still have the problem that the very first part is not there. Small grass should be there...

Jun 11, 2024 at 6:54 AM
  3. NeverPayForLag replied to the thread 25th Anniversary: Chasing What's Not Real.

anybody has a hint for the very first step in Black Burrow? I see a small grass looking pyramid but it is not to grab. Somehow nothing...

Jun 10, 2024 at 5:59 PM
  4. NeverPayForLag posted a new thread.

Druid "Promised line" of healing bugged?

I had a short solo round in LS last night and I had the strange notion that Promised Healing does not fire. Because I was to lazy and was...

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

Jun 10, 2024 at 3:06 AM
  5. NeverPayForLag replied to the thread Persona - autoswap and items disappear.

Another one: Arrows are not put back completely into the Ammo-slot with autoswapping while switching personas. Only one is put back.

Jun 10, 2024 at 3:03 AM
  6. NeverPayForLag replied to the thread Personas?.

Personas would be a nice idea to switch and use some features which only special characters own. But sadly, the switching of personas work...

Jun 10, 2024 at 2:58 AM
  7. NeverPayForLag replied to the thread Persona - autoswap and items disappear.

It seems it is not related to the UI-Flag. I forget to take out my bag with my L121 gear and didn't untag the "autoload and autosave"...

Jun 7, 2024 at 2:48 AM
  8. NeverPayForLag posted a new thread.

Drakkin Breath Quest Line not working with Drakkin Persona

Changed into Drakkin Rogue. Have all quests from Crescent Reach. The Green Dragon gives me the answer but "path" does nothing like I am...

Forum: Bug Reports

Jun 5, 2024
  9. NeverPayForLag posted a new thread.

Persona - autoswap and items disappear

Swapped between my 121 Druid and a 15 Rogue persona a couple of times to optimize the item places and then each 3x round cut opal and round...

Forum: Bug Reports

Jun 3, 2024
  10. NeverPayForLag replied to the thread Lost All Overseer Progress On Every Character.

perhaps a bit late but if others are searching the same issue: Synchronize your time in your PC or use a small tool to do the thing...

Jun 1, 2024