Nennius's Recent Activity

1. Nennius replied to the thread Guess the next expansion’s title.

Thought of another one. The Ruins of Repetitiveness!!

Oct 15, 2019 at 3:18 PM
  2. Nennius replied to the thread Daybreak games forever ruined their reputation, missed opportunity..

And soon we won't even be able to evade them easily.

Oct 15, 2019 at 1:46 PM
  3. Nennius replied to the thread Crashing on only one character.

------------------ System Information ------------------ Time of this report: 10/15/2019, 13:25:50 Machine name:...

Oct 15, 2019 at 1:28 PM
  4. Nennius posted a new thread.

Crashing on only one character

I have just started boxing. On my oldest account I have had very few crashing issues in 19 years. On my new FTP account I keep having...

Forum: Player Support

Oct 15, 2019 at 12:21 PM
  5. Nennius replied to the thread How old (in game centuries wise) is your toon?.

19 Years (Earth Time) 385 Years (Norrathian Time) Thus 3.85 Centuries

Oct 15, 2019 at 11:54 AM
  6. Nennius liked Coagagin's post in the thread Daybreak games forever ruined their reputation, missed opportunity..

@Cicelee, et. al. Its that 15 dollars a month that tricks people into believing this is a partnership and not a business arrangement...

Oct 15, 2019 at 11:46 AM
  7. Nennius replied to the thread Guess the next expansion’s title.

Royalties?

Oct 15, 2019 at 11:43 AM
  8. Nennius liked Gherig's post in the thread Test Update 10/08/2019 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

There isn't enough popcorn on Norrath for the "discussion" about to occur on this topic.

Oct 14, 2019 at 10:02 PM
  9. Nennius liked dreamweaver's post in the thread Another round of layoffs at DBG.

Hi All, While we’re doing what we can to support those affected on Friday, just wanted to drop a note to let you know the EQ and EQII...

Oct 14, 2019 at 6:37 PM
  10. Nennius replied to the thread Guess the next expansion’s title.

Amazing Frozen Kingdom

Oct 14, 2019 at 6:29 PM
  11. Nennius liked Axxius's post in the thread Guess the next expansion’s title.

Deja Velious

Oct 14, 2019 at 6:25 PM
  12. Nennius replied to the thread FTP Learning Languages.

I found the solution. I had changed to another language in one of the two chat windows I have up on the teaching character. I changed it on...

Oct 14, 2019 at 5:19 PM
  13. Nennius replied to the thread FTP Learning Languages.

Group chat and I have tried in more than one zone. I will get back at it later today. Many thanks for the suggestions.

Oct 14, 2019 at 9:38 AM
  14. Nennius replied to the thread FTP Learning Languages.

Hmmm Even with 1 point in there is no increase in skill. I will persevere.

Oct 14, 2019 at 8:41 AM
  15. Nennius posted a new thread.

FTP Learning Languages

I have grouped a FTP character several times with another character who knows all languages in an attempt to have the FTP character learn...

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

Oct 13, 2019 at 5:10 PM
  16. Nennius liked Oakenblade's post in the thread Is it really so difficult to fix /copylayout ?.

I wanna say copying .INI files copies most things.

Oct 13, 2019 at 2:02 PM
  17. Nennius liked Whulfgar's post in the thread Another round of layoffs at DBG.

The level of laughability this guys post is outstanding. Raise that forumquest game Yo!

Oct 13, 2019 at 1:57 PM
  18. Nennius liked Corwyhn Lionheart's post in the thread Another round of layoffs at DBG.

The EQ team are NOT doing their best to alienate players. Thing is there are a lot of things we don't know about that are involved in...

Oct 13, 2019 at 1:57 PM
  19. Nennius liked Derresh's post in the thread Another round of layoffs at DBG.

We're lucky to have such a great Dev team working on Everquest, 40 year anniversary here we come!

Oct 13, 2019 at 1:56 PM
  20. Nennius replied to the thread Another round of layoffs at DBG.

And businessspeak to the employees, saying, "Don't make long term plans". I went through a similar situation in a Fortune 500 company. It...

Oct 12, 2019 at 10:46 AM
  21. Nennius liked Piznut's post in the thread Another round of layoffs at DBG.

I wonder if they laid off the guy playing World of Warcraft in the background of their home page photo.

Oct 12, 2019 at 10:35 AM
  22. Nennius liked Corwyhn Lionheart's post in the thread Another round of layoffs at DBG.

He thought we wouldn't see him but we did.

Oct 12, 2019 at 10:35 AM
  23. Nennius liked Duder's post in the thread Charitable contributions.

In before lock

Oct 11, 2019 at 5:44 PM
  24. Nennius replied to the thread Charitable contributions.

Perhaps we should turn this around and ask the folks at DBG what it would take to keep cheats banned. Just a thought.

Oct 11, 2019 at 5:44 PM
  25. Nennius replied to the thread Enhanced Minion inflation - Let's get this over with..

Perhaps if they were all condensed into one thread. We could serve cheese.

Oct 11, 2019 at 12:34 PM
  26. Nennius liked Corwyhn Lionheart's post in the thread Enhanced Minion inflation - Let's get this over with..

I hate "lets get this over with" threads.

Oct 11, 2019 at 12:33 PM
  27. Nennius replied to the thread I don't understand the max mana cost to Fade.

Isn't it always.

Oct 10, 2019 at 11:09 AM
  28. Nennius replied to the thread Daybreak games forever ruined their reputation, missed opportunity..

Were I a conspiracy minded person I might think that...Nah

Oct 9, 2019
  29. Nennius liked Schadenfreude's post in the thread Daybreak games forever ruined their reputation, missed opportunity..

You sure picked a strange time to shill for Blizzard.

Oct 9, 2019
  30. Nennius replied to the thread Daybreak games forever ruined their reputation, missed opportunity..

The "many others" portion of the statement was his undoing. If you are going to say something that outlandish you need to provide real...

Oct 9, 2019
  31. Nennius liked Cicelee's post in the thread Daybreak games forever ruined their reputation, missed opportunity..

But is it your decision to make as to whether the business model is flawed or not? No. And you, as a player, do not really have a say as...

Oct 9, 2019
  32. Nennius liked kizant's post in the thread Daybreak games forever ruined their reputation, missed opportunity..

The dumbest thing DBG could possibly do is to take focus away from EQ1.

Oct 9, 2019
  33. Nennius replied to the thread Baz price scripts are getting out of hand.

Hmm I have done very well on Bristlebane without a bot in the bazaar. I have made more than 50 million plat in the last few years....

Oct 9, 2019
  34. Nennius replied to the thread Prepare for thrills and chills! Nights of the Dead 2019.

On Bristlebane. Almost never have any issues logging in. Could the problem be ISP and/or geographical related?

Oct 9, 2019
  35. Nennius replied to the thread Daybreak games forever ruined their reputation, missed opportunity..

And remember that it is...JUST A GAME. A leisure time activity. A diversion.

Oct 9, 2019
  36. Nennius replied to the thread Daybreak games forever ruined their reputation, missed opportunity..

Isn't a privately held company? Thus there would be no shareholders meeting. Assuming we are talking about Daybreak that is.

Oct 9, 2019
  37. Nennius replied to the thread Daybreak games forever ruined their reputation, missed opportunity..

As much as I like and appreciate the folks who are keeping EQ alive, I do think there has been a lack of imagination from the folks who...

Oct 9, 2019
  38. Nennius liked Jhenna_BB's post in the thread Daybreak games forever ruined their reputation, missed opportunity..

The sky must be higher than we all think. It's been falling since March '99...

Oct 9, 2019
  39. Nennius liked MasterMagnus's post in the thread Daybreak games forever ruined their reputation, missed opportunity..

All things will end. The sky IS falling. It's just the RATE at which it is falling that nobody agrees on. Can't we all agree...

Oct 9, 2019
  40. Nennius liked Tucoh's post in the thread Daybreak games forever ruined their reputation, missed opportunity..

Thanks, DBG, for keeping this game alive. I hope y'all are having a great day.

Oct 9, 2019
  41. Nennius liked Dythan's post in the thread Daybreak games forever ruined their reputation, missed opportunity..

Can I have your new member stuff?

Oct 9, 2019
  42. Nennius replied to the thread 4K res- inventory and others so small.

On the upside. The DBG person in charge of hardware testing just got a boost in performance. [IMG]

Oct 8, 2019
  43. Nennius liked Smokezz's post in the thread Are TLP Servers Killing Everquest?.

God, keep that truebox garbage away from the live servers forever. Keep the TLP mindset away from live forever.

Oct 8, 2019
  44. Nennius replied to the thread Grats FU.

Grats!!! And like, if for no reason other than the title of the thread.

Oct 8, 2019
  45. Nennius liked Mintalie's post in the thread Grats FU.

Very nice!!!

Oct 8, 2019
  46. Nennius replied to the thread So... Thursday Live Stream!?.

Not a bad idea. The production values on that show are really good.

Oct 8, 2019
  47. Nennius liked Lianeb's post in the thread So... Thursday Live Stream!?.

My guess is announced via the Everquest show!!!

Oct 8, 2019
  48. Nennius replied to the thread Another exp bonus?.

Remember. It's not a bug, it's a feature.

Oct 8, 2019
  49. Nennius liked dreamweaver's post in the thread Another exp bonus?.

It's entirely possible it doesn't...Scuse me, the community manager needs to go see why it didn't appear.

Oct 8, 2019
  50. Nennius liked Prathun's post in the thread Another exp bonus?.

If a bonus event activates and no one posts about it on social media, does it provide any actual bonuses? :p

Oct 8, 2019
  51. Nennius liked Malbrowncoat's post in the thread Differentiate between Berries and Fruit pls.

Please visually differentiate between Berries and Fruit, Gold dot on one or whatever, you know best. Thank You

Oct 6, 2019
  52. Nennius replied to the thread Hardware.

I get it now. It's an attempt at humor. The poor grammar gave you away.

Oct 6, 2019
  53. Nennius replied to the thread Differentiate between Berries and Fruit pls.

Not really essential, but still a good idea.

Oct 6, 2019
  54. Nennius liked Yinla's post in the thread GM Communication in Game needs to be CLEARLY identifiable to players..

All the times I have communicated with a GM they always start with this is GM..... That and the green names are a bit hard to miss....

Oct 6, 2019
  55. Nennius replied to the thread GM Communication in Game needs to be CLEARLY identifiable to players..

Same here. It was quite obvious.

Oct 6, 2019
  56. Nennius liked Burpo the Clown's post in the thread GM Communication in Game needs to be CLEARLY identifiable to players..

If you're doing something that got the attention of a gm, then perhaps you should be prepared to talk with them on their terms (as per...

Oct 6, 2019
  57. Nennius liked Duder's post in the thread GM Communication in Game needs to be CLEARLY identifiable to players..

Lol, the afk botters crying foul, gold.

Oct 6, 2019
  58. Nennius liked Herf's post in the thread Grey MOBs .... Why I hate you..

[IMG]

Oct 6, 2019
  59. Nennius liked shiftie's post in the thread Paladin Wishes.

I have no horse in this race on the instant stun vs kite convo but let’s play out the logical outcome. If a mob is being truly stun...

Oct 5, 2019
  60. Nennius liked Dzarn's post in the thread Preview of Upcoming Changes to Combat Escape AA Abilities.

Once again, a heartfelt thanks to everyone who provided constructive input, please know that you are beacons of hope in a sea of...

Oct 3, 2019
  61. Nennius replied to the thread is it just me or.

Friends and family are pretty good reasons to do lots of things. But I had fun last night when I played. perhaps you should take a...

Oct 3, 2019
  62. Nennius liked Derd's post in the thread Chat field Improvement Request / Question..

What... edit what i type, blashemy. Your reading my speed typed jibberish and liking it.

Oct 3, 2019
  63. Nennius liked Fading Illusion's post in the thread The EverQuest Show - Interview with Holly Longdale.

Hi EQers! I'm so excited about the next few episodes of The EverQuest show! I just returned from San Diego, and Daybreak really rolled...

Oct 2, 2019
  64. Nennius liked Corwyhn Lionheart's post in the thread Baz price scripts are getting out of hand.

There are lots of reasons to run a trader online. Some folks like to socialize and engage in guild and channel chat while in trader...

Oct 2, 2019
  65. Nennius liked Corwyhn Lionheart's post in the thread Baz price scripts are getting out of hand.

Captcha for the win. If someone changes prices very often a captcha pops up since they must be at the keyboard when this happens they...

Oct 2, 2019
  66. Nennius liked Mintalie's post in the thread Pound for Pound.

Which is why so many of us have so much disdain for TLP. (One of many reasons, no doubt.)

Oct 2, 2019
  67. Nennius replied to the thread How would you level a new Necro to 110?.

"Casually" being the operative word. It has more than one meaning. To some, casually can mean less than 20 hours a week. At 5-10 or so...

Oct 2, 2019
  68. Nennius liked yosco's post in the thread 20% is too much cost for fade.

That isn't even the issue. What is 20% of 400000 mana? A LOT of mana. What is 20% of 5 mana? NOT a lot of mana....

Oct 2, 2019
  69. Nennius replied to the thread Fade - Why in the frick are you for changing it?.

And there you go with your fake news. It's actually 1.679% better or worse allowing for the calculated margin of error within the...

Oct 2, 2019
  70. Nennius replied to the thread Pound for Pound.

And one of the very helpful people of Norrarth. I would nominate Elric for the paladin slot. He taught me an awful lot about how to...

Oct 1, 2019
  71. Nennius liked Bigstomp's post in the thread Pound for Pound.

For Monk's on Bristlebane it's hard not to be impressed with Ganrn, especially considering he does what he does without even being in a...

Oct 1, 2019
  72. Nennius liked Towner's post in the thread 20% is too much cost for fade.

Yeah 20%, especially if you are a ranger that is always low on mana, and uses cover tracks to break mobs to pull to camp. Its mind...

Oct 1, 2019
  73. Nennius liked Laronk's post in the thread Real Talk - Daybreak investment in EQ.

Armchair accountants are worse than armchair lawyers. Everquest is alive to make profits for the company. They likely do a risk analysis...

Oct 1, 2019
  74. Nennius liked Fading Illusion's post in the thread Real Talk - Daybreak investment in EQ.

I don't necessarily want to address specific comments here, but having just gotten back from a half dozen Daybreak/EQ/EQ2 interviews, I...

Oct 1, 2019
  75. Nennius replied to the thread Real Talk - Daybreak investment in EQ.

While letting this topic escape to public scrutiny, a small group is meeting in the Daybreak super secret basement, err dungeon to consider...

Sep 30, 2019
  76. Nennius liked Ngreth Thergn's post in the thread War Chieftain Dorwikak.

In that era... the whim of the designer. Currently we tune it so *ON AVERAGE* you see each rare every 72 minutes (At least that is...

Sep 30, 2019
  77. Nennius liked Narlee's post in the thread Baz price scripts are getting out of hand.

I am interested in helping to alleviate this issue and open to ideas of ways to implement a code fix that will help prevent this kind of...

Sep 30, 2019
  78. Nennius liked Duder's post in the thread Baz price scripts are getting out of hand.

1 plat was an example. Also, I have no problem with being undercut. But by some one who's not at the keys, I am not okay with....

Sep 30, 2019
  79. Nennius replied to the thread New possible TS item ??.

I appreciate the reply and the offer of a bribe stands. :) As suggested above, perhaps a fairly simple way to make a change COULD be to...

Sep 30, 2019
  80. Nennius liked kizant's post in the thread Where are all the locked doors?.

Locked doors are dumb unless there's also some way of obtaining a key. Even if that means spending an extra 30mins clearing out mobs you'd...

Sep 29, 2019
  81. Nennius replied to the thread New possible TS item ??.

Hmmm A bard? Possibility. It is one class I have never tried.

Sep 29, 2019
  82. Nennius posted a new thread.

New possible TS item ??

I play a Dwarven Paladin. I am also trying to finish off my hunter achievements. To do so I need to get past some locked doors. I have...

Sep 29, 2019
  83. Nennius liked Zanarnar's post in the thread Baz price scripts are getting out of hand.

What your missing is DBG seems to be 100% ok with this level of automated gameplay. So you just need to run your own scripts to counter...

Sep 29, 2019
  84. Nennius liked Sindace's post in the thread Baz price scripts are getting out of hand.

Dear DBG, Please look into the incredible volume of baz mules using non-legit programs to continually undercut (trader) or overbid...

Sep 29, 2019
  85. Nennius replied to the thread Cannot return to server select.

Happens to me too. It is not consistent though. Random bugs bug me.

Sep 27, 2019
  86. Nennius liked Lianeb's post in the thread War Chieftain Dorwikak.

Just for curiosity sake. What is a determining factor for a rare spawn percentage? I would think that rare spawns in modern EQ are pretty...

Sep 27, 2019
  87. Nennius replied to the thread "Let's get this over with" - Let's get this over with..

"htiw revo siht teg s'teL"

Sep 26, 2019
  88. Nennius replied to the thread Potential Tradeskill Bug?.

You might want to try the tool mentioned in this thread for TS. It really does work....

Sep 26, 2019
  89. Nennius liked kizant's post in the thread Riposte Change.

Just think of the positive impacts this change has made on forum quest! It's been well worth it.

Sep 25, 2019
  90. Nennius replied to the thread Fall into Fun Sale!.

Maybe if it was rebranded as a Yarrrrrrrrrrrrrrd Sale?

Sep 25, 2019
  91. Nennius replied to the thread Please recind the riposte nerf.

While discussing riposte the DBG management team was spotted... [IMG]

Sep 25, 2019
  92. Nennius liked Warpeace's post in the thread Blatant botting is completely out of hand.

From botting is destroying EQ to Server mergers yet again. If people want to move they are free to do so. Buy the transfer token and...

Sep 24, 2019
  93. Nennius replied to the thread Riposte Change.

Wouldn't that seem to imply that rogues ever rate a thought from the devs?

Sep 21, 2019
  94. Nennius liked Warpeace's post in the thread What Did you guys do to the GMM Mission.

Guess you didn't read the test patch notes 2 weeks ago?

Sep 21, 2019
  95. Nennius liked haaaalp's post in the thread What Did you guys do to the GMM Mission.

this mission is still very, very easy. learn to read patch notes for 5 minutes once a month, it's not hard.

Sep 21, 2019
  96. Nennius replied to the thread The EverQuest Show - Episode 6! Watch it now!.

Wow. I am flattered. When are we meeting? :) Very seriously, your videos are extremely professional and timely. Your enthusiasm and...

Sep 21, 2019
  97. Nennius replied to the thread Raise the levels to 120 or 125 with new expansion.

Dogbert would approve.

Sep 21, 2019
  98. Nennius liked Tucoh's post in the thread Raise the levels to 120 or 125 with new expansion.

Let's go full asian grinder with itt. Raise it to 130 and double the xp requirements per level. If anyone hits max level before the end of...

Sep 21, 2019
  99. Nennius liked CatsPaws's post in the thread Raise the levels to 120 or 125 with new expansion.

well shoot - guess I didn't pay enough attention to math in school. No idea the teacher meant I would need it for EQ!!!. All this is way...

Sep 21, 2019
  100. Nennius replied to the thread GMM – Let’s get this over with..

Shhh Do NOT give the Dark Side ideas.

Sep 20, 2019
  101. Nennius liked Fading Illusion's post in the thread The EverQuest Show - Episodes 1, 2 and 3 available now!.

Hello all! While we're waiting for Patch Day, you can catch up on The EverQuest Show. Episodes 1 2 and 3 are available and Episode 4...

Sep 20, 2019
  102. Nennius replied to the thread Where's Launchpad.exe?.

Not sure if this will help at all, but my EQ installation is at C:\Games\Everquest running under Win 10. I haven't had any significant...

Sep 20, 2019
  103. Nennius replied to the thread GMM – Let’s get this over with..

Marketing 101

Sep 20, 2019
  104. Nennius liked Benito's post in the thread GMM – Let’s get this over with..

GMM gear is (has to be) good because it may be a trap/ploy to get casual people without TBL to pay for subscription(s) to use said prestige...

Sep 20, 2019
  105. Nennius liked Fading Illusion's post in the thread The EverQuest Show - Episode 6! Watch it now!.

Hi again everyone! The EverQuest Show - Episode 6 is out now! [media] Take a look, let me know what you think, comment, subscribe,...

Sep 20, 2019
  106. Nennius liked kizant's post in the thread Test Update 09/10/2019 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

It does sound truly painful after hearing it described....

Sep 19, 2019
  107. Nennius replied to the thread What are you listening to!?.

The voices in my head have been quite entertaining enough lately.

Sep 19, 2019
  108. Nennius replied to the thread GMM – Let’s get this over with..

I hear the UK could be looking for a new PM in November. Just thinking out loud.

Sep 18, 2019
  109. Nennius replied to the thread GMM – Let’s get this over with..

In that respect they are consistent overachievers.

Sep 18, 2019
  110. Nennius replied to the thread Glucose needed.

Nice. My wife is a Type 2 Diabetic. That means I actually understood that. :)

Sep 18, 2019
  111. Nennius replied to the thread Glucose needed.

Now on to a Lesser Nightmare in Lavastorm. Getting close to finishing off the hunter achievements though.

Sep 18, 2019
  112. Nennius liked Corwyhn Lionheart's post in the thread Glucose needed.

Have you tried eating a lot of sugary foods? Bound to raise Glucose.

Sep 18, 2019
  113. Nennius replied to the thread Thank you for Nerfing my Maine Coon Kerran ....

Still laughing. I do so love the classics.

Sep 18, 2019
  114. Nennius liked Dythan's post in the thread Thank you for Nerfing my Maine Coon Kerran ....

Please don't. Telling people in ooc that you can check your total experience by /exp on new TLP is the only joy I get in life.

Sep 18, 2019
  115. Nennius replied to the thread Glucose needed.

He may well spawn under the ice, but I just got him moving through one of the tunnels. Finally. :)

Sep 17, 2019
  116. Nennius replied to the thread Blatant botting is completely out of hand.

Did the morph bug crop up again?

Sep 16, 2019
  117. Nennius liked Prathun's post in the thread Silly Mearatas Raid bug?.

I've made a note to address this bug for a future update. Thanks for letting us know!

Sep 16, 2019
  118. Nennius replied to the thread Glucose needed.

No luck so far. Sigh.

Sep 16, 2019
  119. Nennius replied to the thread Hunter Achievements: SoV, SoL, PoP, LoY.

If only. Glucose refuses to spawn for me. I do think my karma must suck. On the other hand: Complain...complain...complain...

Sep 14, 2019
  120. Nennius liked Whulfgar's post in the thread Understanding the Everquest playerbase.

As I've pointed out .. 1 year is 12 months .. the lowest price for xpansions tends to be 39.99. To all you people who say you can't afford...

Sep 14, 2019
  121. Nennius posted a new thread.

Glucose needed

Has anyone killed Glucose in Icewell Keep recently? Just stupidly rare? I have been at it for a couple of days and I have yet to be able...

Sep 13, 2019
  122. Nennius replied to the thread Did the game get a graphics pass?.

And to follow up. https://www.verywellhealth.com/vision-changes-after-stroke-4084889

Sep 12, 2019
  123. Nennius replied to the thread Did the game get a graphics pass?.

https://www.express.co.uk/life-style/health/713681/is-smell-burnt-toast-rubber-symptoms-of-brain-tumour-or-stroke

Sep 12, 2019
  124. Nennius replied to the thread TBL -- Let's get this over with..

Aye. It went straight into the roundhouse of pointlessness.

Sep 12, 2019
  125. Nennius replied to the thread Trade Forum?.

Try http://eqtraders.com/

Sep 11, 2019
  126. Nennius replied to the thread Crafting equipment from nothing in old maps - how to start?.

"deviant" equipment ?? Now that is funny. Anyway, level up. Get a merc (if you really want to level up) and get much better equipment...

Sep 11, 2019
  127. Nennius replied to the thread TBL -- Let's get this over with..

Why do a have sudden image of this guy dressed as Yoda carrying a ruler?

Sep 11, 2019
  128. Nennius replied to the thread You have 2 months....

I found this gem. It made me wonder what would happen if a game developer were to adopt a kid. [IMG]

Sep 11, 2019
  129. Nennius replied to the thread You have 2 months....

I found this article on Scott Adams. The fog lifts a bit....

Sep 11, 2019
  130. Nennius replied to the thread You have 2 months....

Does this mean my long planned and much hoped for visit to Elbonia is cancelled? Catbert sold me a package deal that included two free...

Sep 11, 2019
  131. Nennius replied to the thread You have 2 months....

I haven't kept up on this at all. I may have to google that.

Sep 10, 2019
  132. Nennius replied to the thread The one feature that the new expansion needs to be successful.

/Batman cries

Sep 10, 2019
  133. Nennius liked Alarya's post in the thread The one feature that the new expansion needs to be successful.

I would love to be able to dye the details of the armors, instead of just a tint!

Sep 10, 2019
  134. Nennius liked Yinla's post in the thread The one feature that the new expansion needs to be successful.

You forgot visable cloaks!

Sep 10, 2019
  135. Nennius liked Teylana's post in the thread GMM – Let’s get this over with..

Could be worse. They could put shiny little things on the ground and send players off like a bunch of three year olds to collect them....

Sep 9, 2019
  136. Nennius replied to the thread GMM – Let’s get this over with..

I'm out of popcorn. Anyone have any to share?

Sep 9, 2019
  137. Nennius replied to the thread You have 2 months....

Or perhaps this: [IMG]

Sep 9, 2019
  138. Nennius replied to the thread The one feature that the new expansion needs to be successful.

The promise of ship to ship combat. Sorry, couldn't resist.

Sep 9, 2019
  139. Nennius replied to the thread You have 2 months....

Yinla's secret identity is exposed!!! [IMG]

Sep 9, 2019
  140. Nennius replied to the thread You have 2 months....

And the gauntlet has been thrown. Everyone get to work!!

Sep 9, 2019
  141. Nennius replied to the thread GMM – Let’s get this over with..

Can I pass that advice along? Lots of folks nowadays seem to think that if you disagree it is grounds for hatred. I have stayed mostly...

Sep 9, 2019
  142. Nennius replied to the thread Blatant botting is completely out of hand.

There are several good reasons to box. This is one of the best IMHO. And this from a player with max HP's, Max AA, who has never...

Sep 8, 2019
  143. Nennius liked Spellfire's post in the thread Blatant botting is completely out of hand.

TLP garbage needs to stay on TLP servers.

Sep 8, 2019
  144. Nennius liked I_Love_My_Bandwidth's post in the thread Blatant botting is completely out of hand.

I box because i need frequent afks and its not fair to ask group members to either wait or carry me while I afk for 5 minutes every...

Sep 8, 2019
  145. Nennius liked Laronk's post in the thread Blatant botting is completely out of hand.

Other than it being really rude, there's no rule against killing a mob that someone else wants. I don't know the specifics here but...

Sep 8, 2019
  146. Nennius liked Corwyhn Lionheart's post in the thread Blatant botting is completely out of hand.

That is why a lot of us don't want to play on TLP. I think in general Live servers are just more considerate and less stressful to...

Sep 8, 2019
  147. Nennius liked svann's post in the thread Blatant botting is completely out of hand.

True that. But if they dont answer tells and arent fighting anything then they arent even there and dont own it anymore.

Sep 8, 2019
  148. Nennius liked redline's post in the thread The nexus.

Can the nexus be updated so we don't have to wait 10 mins for a portal to become active...

Sep 8, 2019
  149. Nennius liked Soulbanshee's post in the thread Soulbanshee's Tradeskill Parser version 2.

Release 2.5.0 Download and extract this zip file into a directory on your computer, overwriting existing files:...

Sep 7, 2019
  150. Nennius liked Teylana's post in the thread GMM – Let’s get this over with..

Since I used the term "filthy casual", I think I should respond to this. In the context of this thread, being a top raider doesn't...

Sep 6, 2019
  151. Nennius liked Teylana's post in the thread GMM – Let’s get this over with..

I hate to call you out here but did you test and check this prior to release? No? How about follow ups post release? No? The "problem"...

Sep 6, 2019
  152. Nennius posted a new thread.

Posting images on the forums

Is there a way to post images on these forums if they are not located on the web? In other words, if I create an image on my computer...

Forum: Player Support

Sep 6, 2019
  153. Nennius liked Duder's post in the thread GMM – Let’s get this over with..

While you are busy gutting GMM could you please fix the inability to gain Iron Legion faction? Currently there is no way to gain...

Sep 6, 2019
  154. Nennius replied to the thread GMM – Let’s get this over with..

Shhh HAL can read lips.

Sep 6, 2019
  155. Nennius replied to the thread GMM – Let’s get this over with..

HAL came back with with his interpretation: "I've still got the greatest enthusiasm and confidence in the mission. And I want to help...

Sep 6, 2019
  156. Nennius replied to the thread GMM – Let’s get this over with..

Vague and yet still possibly meaningful. I will ask my HAL computer for an analysis. ....working

Sep 6, 2019
  157. Nennius liked Absor's post in the thread GMM – Let’s get this over with..

I apologize for not having noticed this and fixing it earlier.

Sep 6, 2019
  158. Nennius liked Whulfgar's post in the thread Blatant botting is completely out of hand.

Curious.. how you fell asleep yet still kept casting spells as a caster to kill gray con mobs ?

Sep 5, 2019
  159. Nennius liked Beimeith's post in the thread Increase Bazaar Max Price.

This is literally what the Noble currency was created for.

Sep 5, 2019
  160. Nennius replied to the thread GMM – Let’s get this over with..

I hope they don't nerf it, but a close look at this game's history suggests that nerfs will very likely be looked at if not put in...

Sep 4, 2019
  161. Nennius replied to the thread Wishes for the next expansion?.

[media]

Sep 4, 2019
  162. Nennius liked I_Love_My_Bandwidth's post in the thread GMM – Let’s get this over with..

My point stands. Convenient timing, you bring this up after GMM has been live for 6 months. Where were your calls for nerfs when GMM was...

Sep 4, 2019
  163. Nennius liked JeffHanson's post in the thread Blatant botting is completely out of hand.

Right now, on Emarr, one of the well-known botting guilds is running FIVE groups in Frontier Mountains as well as multiple groups in...

Sep 3, 2019
  164. Nennius replied to the thread Producer's Letter: Late Summer 2019 [Discussion].

In the City of San Diego the minimum wage is $12.00/hr. But the point is a valid one nonetheless. As a wild thought, charge for the...

Sep 1, 2019
  165. Nennius liked Corwyhn Lionheart's post in the thread Save Time and Players: No More Rank Buffs.

Anytime someone brings up things like Jim Crow laws and apartheid or any other social injustice to a game argument then things are...

Sep 1, 2019
  166. Nennius replied to the thread Wishes for the next expansion?.

And give it a /toggle on or /toggle off.

Aug 31, 2019
  167. Nennius liked Cicelee's post in the thread Wishes for the next expansion?.

I want a super augment based off of achievement score. If only to see FQ explode...

Aug 31, 2019
  168. Nennius replied to the thread Tradeskill window not showing recipes - blank (invisible) text.

Just a thought. Perhaps you could delete the UI file(s) that relate to tradeskills and let them be downloaded again. Apologies for not...

Aug 31, 2019
  169. Nennius replied to the thread Expansion Pre-Order Bonus.

Maybe a caricature painting of the devs. Or something completely pointless.

Aug 30, 2019
  170. Nennius liked Febb's post in the thread What's the name of the song....

[media]

Aug 29, 2019
  171. Nennius replied to the thread What's the name of the song....

Very cool video.

Aug 29, 2019
  172. Nennius replied to the thread Increase Bazaar Max Price.

I do dearly wish I had thought to buy out every krono back when they sold for less than 1/10th of the current price on Bristlebane. I...

Aug 28, 2019
  173. Nennius liked Narlee's post in the thread Increase Bazaar Max Price.

Daniel De Vera, Thank you for posting and following up as per my previous suggestion! Well done in achieving a level of wealth where this...

Aug 28, 2019
  174. Nennius replied to the thread Increase Bazaar Max Price.

Sigh. "stolen"?? Big sigh. And do provide examples of something being priced at 1000s of times the cost. I could use a laugh....

Aug 28, 2019
  175. Nennius liked Narlee's post in the thread Please Remove /safelock.

Arraden, thank you for the feedback. I think the better solution is to do as Drewie suggested as there are people out there that use this...

Aug 28, 2019
  176. Nennius replied to the thread Returning player.

Bristlebane has a pretty decent population. But like all of the Live servers it is heavily skewed towards the higher levels. You might...

Aug 28, 2019
  177. Nennius replied to the thread Why can't you use krono.

Or pay in some other way than a krono. Just throwing out an alternative. Put down the pitchforks and torches please. :)

Aug 28, 2019
  178. Nennius liked HoodenShuklak's post in the thread Why can't you use krono.

Did you know if you pay your electric bill on time they wont turn off the lights?

Aug 28, 2019
  179. Nennius replied to the thread Kunark Archaeologist????.

I found this info. while searching on the above topic. http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/quest.html?quest=8466

Aug 27, 2019
  180. Nennius replied to the thread Ricepicker Hat!.

Let's be kind and hope the OP will get the mental health treatment that he/she/it/or any other as yet undefined gender seems to desperately...

Aug 27, 2019
  181. Nennius liked Gherig's post in the thread Ricepicker Hat!.

Just Curious, after you typed that out ... did you go back and re-read what you wrote?

Aug 27, 2019
  182. Nennius liked Weebaaa's post in the thread Ricepicker Hat!.

Username is not Mike Tyson. Am disappoint.

Aug 27, 2019
  183. Nennius liked Sheex's post in the thread So just to confirm are account transfers gone for good?.

Please reacquire your [character(s)] through gameplay.

Aug 27, 2019
  184. Nennius replied to the thread Log in issue.

That does seem very strange. Did you perhaps have more than one account? Anyway, you can go here to petition to get the folks at DBG...

Aug 27, 2019
  185. Nennius replied to the thread Increase Bazaar Max Price.

I will accept that it would involve considerable effort to do, but we were told for a long time some similar things about bag sizes....

Aug 27, 2019
  186. Nennius liked smash's post in the thread Increase Bazaar Max Price.

It is not so simple. Because eq run 32 bit system,if i renember right, and it has a max number and that is massive undertaking to change...

Aug 27, 2019
  187. Nennius liked Xianzu_Monk_Tunare's post in the thread Increase Bazaar Max Price.

Like smash said, the cap is there because the 32 bit limit, and the amount of time and resources to change it would be prohibitive. Though...

Aug 27, 2019
  188. Nennius liked Daniel De Vera's post in the thread Increase Bazaar Max Price.

I was told by a Dev to start the discussion here and maybe they will read it if it has merit. I think the Bazaar limit should be increased....

Aug 27, 2019
  189. Nennius replied to the thread The Dragon Soul guild.

And include a server. I will bring popcorn.

Aug 26, 2019
  190. Nennius replied to the thread FIX THIS BROKE GAME.

Assuming that you're not just ventilating; You might try this page to help straighten things out....

Aug 25, 2019
  191. Nennius liked Fendy's post in the thread Bring some order to the lobby.

There is no roof over the central room. That's why the rain gets in.

Aug 23, 2019
  192. Nennius liked Aghinem's post in the thread Bring some order to the lobby.

No offense, but you really come off as The Third Reich of the Guild Lobby with all your posts. Just saying...

Aug 23, 2019
  193. Nennius liked feeltheburn's post in the thread I can safely predict the new expansion will be junk at launch.

lol there is always one , impressive the whine even before it launches tho...kudos for that . EQ just isnt for you.

Aug 23, 2019