Nennius's Recent Activity

1. Nennius liked Jevax's post in the thread On the Social Organization of Frogloks.

I'm glad people are enjoying my research! I wasn't around at the start - I started playing during the Velious era - but I am able to...

Mar 28, 2024 at 8:46 PM
  2. Nennius liked Kyzvs's post in the thread On the Social Organization of Frogloks.

I went through the pita of recaptcha after several days of laziness just to say well done on this one OP!

Mar 28, 2024 at 8:46 PM
  3. Nennius liked Agnol's post in the thread Launcher and Load screen.

I wanted to tell you that I really like the art for the launcher and the loading screen. Best looking art in years.

Mar 28, 2024 at 7:58 PM
  4. Nennius liked Iven's post in the thread Updates for Tinkering.

Yep, in Palworld.

Mar 28, 2024 at 5:05 PM
  5. Nennius liked CatsPaws's post in the thread LDON level range.

Jan 14, 2020 https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/north-ro-ldon-broke.262243/ And considering you only need 3 -...

Mar 28, 2024 at 1:47 PM
  6. Nennius replied to the thread 90% rez.

I don't hate Overseer but I don't get thrilled when using it. For me it serves a purpose, and it does that well.

Mar 28, 2024 at 10:38 AM
  7. Nennius replied to the thread On the Social Organization of Frogloks.

Applause from me. P.S. I didn't see a list of recipes.

Mar 27, 2024 at 8:29 PM
  8. Nennius liked Jevax's post in the thread On the Social Organization of Frogloks.

What follows is a lore discussion of elements of froglok culture that I personally find interesting. The frogloks, like some other...

Mar 27, 2024 at 8:29 PM
  9. Nennius liked Strawberry's post in the thread 90% rez.

The time it takes to find someone who can give a 96% rez instead of a 90% rez is generally far lower than the time it would take to claw...

Mar 27, 2024 at 7:34 PM
  10. Nennius replied to the thread Did we get changes, who left?.

They do have a decent number of handicapped parking spots. Just looking for the positives.

Mar 27, 2024 at 7:15 PM
  11. Nennius liked Strawberry's post in the thread Did we get changes, who left?.

Regarding wages. US wage growth has exploded over the last few years, far outstripping wage growth in mainland Europe and Asia. There's a...

Mar 27, 2024 at 7:13 PM
  12. Nennius liked Conq's post in the thread Did we get changes, who left?.

I'm sorry Meeko, I didn't see the job posting for the "Game Experience Assessor" position, Requirements: play Everquest endlessly for 20+...

Mar 27, 2024 at 7:13 PM
  13. Nennius liked Warpeace's post in the thread How do i completely get rid of raid lag?.

Stop raiding or playing EQ, lag problem solved.

Mar 27, 2024 at 7:08 PM
  14. Nennius liked Corwyhn Lionheart's post in the thread 90% rez.

Plus there are the 96% res tokens out there. All my non rezzing toons carry some... one of the things I spend my loyalty tokens on when...

Mar 27, 2024 at 6:32 PM
  15. Nennius replied to the thread Did we get changes, who left?.

Umm I am hoping they are remote work or at a studio outside of San Diego. Reason being that the pay offered won't get you an average...

Mar 27, 2024 at 6:18 PM
  16. Nennius liked Veteran_BetaTester's post in the thread How do i completely get rid of raid lag?.

How do you get rid of raid lag? Find your eqclient.ini and open Under [Defaults] add: StickFigures=1 To go back to normal change 1 to 0...

Mar 27, 2024 at 5:57 PM
  17. Nennius liked Mesc's post in the thread Did we get changes, who left?.

Sno-Caps :)

Mar 27, 2024 at 3:54 PM
  18. Nennius replied to the thread Did we get changes, who left?.

Raisinets ?

Mar 27, 2024 at 3:33 PM
  19. Nennius replied to the thread How do i completely get rid of raid lag?.

Isn't it always the fault of those darned people? :D Seriously, I don't think there will ever be no lag in regards to a large group of...

Mar 27, 2024 at 3:12 PM
  20. Nennius liked Silvae's post in the thread 90% rez.

For simple math, let's say you lose 10% of a level when you die. With a 90% rez you lose 1% of a level every death. And a 96% rez you lose...

Mar 27, 2024 at 2:10 PM
  21. Nennius liked Lyyfe's post in the thread 90% rez.

Maybe it's a holdover from when the difference was much larger in terms of time lost. If you spent hours and hours killing mobs and were...

Mar 27, 2024 at 2:10 PM
  22. Nennius replied to the thread How do i completely get rid of raid lag?.

And if it's on the internet it must be true.

Mar 27, 2024 at 1:23 PM
  23. Nennius liked Svann2's post in the thread How do i completely get rid of raid lag?.

Oh no. Thats using a 3rd party program to alter your files! :D

Mar 27, 2024 at 1:20 PM
  24. Nennius liked Rijacki's post in the thread Why not start a developer volunteer program?.

For profit companies cannot have volunteer employees in the US (and many other locations as well). "Under the [Fair Labor Standards Act]...

Mar 27, 2024 at 1:10 PM
  25. Nennius replied to the thread How do i completely get rid of raid lag?.

Stick figures on ?

Mar 27, 2024 at 12:57 PM
  26. Nennius liked KushallaFV's post in the thread Why not start a developer volunteer program?.

Why do gamers always think people want to work for free?

Mar 27, 2024 at 11:05 AM
  27. Nennius liked CatsPaws's post in the thread Housing items and accounts that are inactive.

Ok lets use this as an example. A highly thought of player well know for his elaborate and beautiful housing creations passed away last...

Mar 27, 2024 at 10:27 AM
  28. Nennius replied to the thread Why not start a developer volunteer program?.

There is a thread from awhile back that covers pretty much the same topic....

Mar 27, 2024 at 10:26 AM
  29. Nennius liked Waring_McMarrin's post in the thread Why not start a developer volunteer program?.

Even if the volunteers are fully trained up and don't need any training you still manager/developer time to assign/approve what they will...

Mar 27, 2024 at 10:21 AM
  30. Nennius liked Angeliana's post in the thread Stomples Day is back!.

[IMG] Get ready for a hopping good time! Hopping back into action today is Stomples Day. With spring in full swing, the only thing you...

Mar 27, 2024 at 9:50 AM
  31. Nennius liked Garadgari's post in the thread a_raspy_grimling.

Not sure if they reset the zone but he was up this morning. (There was only a PH at 3am.)

Mar 27, 2024 at 8:48 AM
  32. Nennius replied to the thread So... *attended* automated gameplay IS allowed?.

But I heard a rumor that GINA was of the devil. Tell me it ain't so.

Mar 27, 2024 at 8:21 AM
  33. Nennius liked CatsPaws's post in the thread Housing items and accounts that are inactive.

No account is ever really deleted in the game. Unless you delete the character name. So they should not vanish as the account lasts...

Mar 27, 2024 at 8:19 AM
  34. Nennius liked CatsPaws's post in the thread A thought on Mercenaries.

All the merc gear to level 105 is no trade so that is why there is none in baz. After level 105 it becomes tradeable and saleable. Which...

Mar 27, 2024 at 8:06 AM
  35. Nennius liked Flatchy's post in the thread Merc Question.

Please show me on the doll where the merc hurt you. :)

Mar 27, 2024 at 8:04 AM
  36. Nennius replied to the thread Merc Question.

All together folks!! Mercs are the DEVIL!

Mar 26, 2024 at 8:33 PM
  37. Nennius liked Febb's post in the thread download gina.

I've switched to etching my logs into stone thanks to KushallaFV showing me the error of my ways.

Mar 26, 2024 at 4:45 PM
  38. Nennius replied to the thread download gina.

Also works with a 7 month old baby girl. She likes to laugh and giggle.

Mar 26, 2024 at 3:34 PM
  39. Nennius replied to the thread download gina.

Most of the time I still use... :) [IMG]

Mar 26, 2024 at 3:20 PM
  40. Nennius liked Rijacki's post in the thread download gina.

Yup, you should be using Notepad ++ :p

Mar 26, 2024 at 3:18 PM
  41. Nennius liked Shendare's post in the thread Can't /target or /assist similar names.

I have a character named Shendare. They have a mercenary I have purchased a potion to rename Shenda. It is impossible for me or any...

Mar 26, 2024 at 3:18 PM
  42. Nennius replied to the thread In Progress graphics exploding into kalaidascope.

If this goes on much longer some dev. will probably beg for more spending to make it a feature. An illusion perhaps?

Mar 26, 2024 at 3:14 PM
  43. Nennius liked Waring_McMarrin's post in the thread Raid Chests 0 loots.

You would need to ask the devs that question, they are the one who changed it from a system with guaranteed drops with a universal ore...

Mar 26, 2024 at 3:11 PM
  44. Nennius replied to the thread Raid Chests 0 loots.

It's a very good question. One which ought to get an answer.

Mar 26, 2024 at 3:06 PM
  45. Nennius replied to the thread download gina.

Will I die if I use WordPad?

Mar 26, 2024 at 1:36 PM
  46. Nennius liked KushallaFV's post in the thread download gina.

He only got it wrong because he tried using Notepad instead of GINA.

Mar 26, 2024 at 1:35 PM
  47. Nennius liked Cairbrae's post in the thread In Progress Can no longer access desktop from game.

Sorry for the misunderstanding. When I said "we're doing internal testing" that means the changes have not been released to the public...

Mar 26, 2024 at 10:18 AM
  48. Nennius liked Smokezz's post in the thread What a puzzling event!.

Oh get real. The age group that plays EQ knows full well how to use social media. Some choose not to, and they just don't get to do this...

Mar 26, 2024 at 10:11 AM
  49. Nennius liked NuffanTuit's post in the thread Why not just have a no box and a regular box TLP?.

Then surely you can show us the service agreement that mentions it that the player base has agreed to....and if you can not you are...

Mar 26, 2024 at 8:25 AM
  50. Nennius replied to the thread Joke for the day.

[IMG]

Mar 25, 2024 at 10:10 PM
  51. Nennius liked Marton's post in the thread Updates for Tinkering.

Gnome Kabobs?

Mar 25, 2024 at 9:00 PM
  52. Nennius liked Cassiera's post in the thread Raid Chests 0 loots.

Fun fact. Non valiant loot is also loot.

Mar 25, 2024 at 7:52 PM
  53. Nennius replied to the thread Updates for Tinkering.

Stew?

Mar 25, 2024 at 7:37 PM
  54. Nennius liked Jhenna_BB's post in the thread Updates for Tinkering.

Yes. For punting!

Mar 25, 2024 at 7:37 PM
  55. Nennius liked Febb's post in the thread It was great seeing Fippy at Pax East.

Did he run through the area barking and threatening people? Did security attack him at the gates? Please tell me you killed him. I grew up...

Mar 25, 2024 at 6:50 PM
  56. Nennius liked Oberan's post in the thread Firiona Vie server connection dying when I zone into Crescent Reach..

From what i understand when a server is booted up zones are assigned a port number randomly.. If your ISP blocks a specific port you will...

Mar 25, 2024 at 6:45 PM
  57. Nennius liked CatsPaws's post in the thread Firiona Vie server connection dying when I zone into Crescent Reach..

It was possibly related to the connection issues FV had yesterday. You could run a file verification in the patcher; Validate Game...

Mar 25, 2024 at 6:45 PM
  58. Nennius liked KushallaFV's post in the thread So... *attended* automated gameplay IS allowed?.

Appreciate the self report, now straight to jail.

Mar 25, 2024 at 6:16 PM
  59. Nennius liked KushallaFV's post in the thread download gina.

You’re treading into UberKingKong territory, be careful.

Mar 25, 2024 at 6:12 PM
  60. Nennius liked CatsPaws's post in the thread Anniversary Boost Claim.

Just to clarify you do have to be all access to receive and use this 100 Heroic. However, a free account can buy an 85 or 100 Heroic out...

Mar 25, 2024 at 6:00 PM
  61. Nennius liked Rijacki's post in the thread Anniversary Boost Claim.

Only All Access accounts get the 100 booster. But you can make an account ALL Access, log in to 1 character to get the boost, and then...

Mar 25, 2024 at 6:00 PM
  62. Nennius liked I_Love_My_Bandwidth's post in the thread So... *attended* automated gameplay IS allowed?.

I welcome Nennius to the island.

Mar 25, 2024 at 5:50 PM
  63. Nennius replied to the thread download gina.

And raiders need to be booted far. Skill and practice should be banned.

Mar 25, 2024 at 5:40 PM
  64. Nennius liked I_Love_My_Bandwidth's post in the thread download gina.

Boxers have an unfair advantage. Boxers + GINA? BAN THEM!!!!

Mar 25, 2024 at 5:40 PM
  65. Nennius replied to the thread So... *attended* automated gameplay IS allowed?.

Can I join you?

Mar 25, 2024 at 5:39 PM
  66. Nennius liked Mesc's post in the thread How to lose the hard to lose players of EQ.

This is patently false as all they have to do to make more money is turn the experience back on for grinding. They don't want people...

Mar 25, 2024 at 5:32 PM
  67. Nennius liked Svann2's post in the thread download gina.

In fact, a dev was asked whether in game audio triggers would be improved and he basically said "just use gina". I make my own triggers...

Mar 25, 2024 at 1:39 PM
  68. Nennius replied to the thread How to lose the hard to lose players of EQ.

Done and thank you.

Mar 25, 2024 at 1:39 PM
  69. Nennius liked KushallaFV's post in the thread How to lose the hard to lose players of EQ.

Can you edit this, so it doesn't get the thread locked?

Mar 25, 2024 at 1:38 PM
  70. Nennius liked fransisco's post in the thread Motivation To Play Clerics.

While they read threads, they rarely ever respond. Rest assured that Meeko or others are reading this.

Mar 25, 2024 at 12:38 PM
  71. Nennius liked Cairbrae's post in the thread Motivation To Play Clerics.

o_O

Mar 25, 2024 at 12:38 PM
  72. Nennius replied to the thread How to lose the hard to lose players of EQ.

Edited due to player request. Feelings still stand. Be safe and peace out.

Mar 25, 2024 at 12:33 PM
  73. Nennius replied to the thread What a puzzling event!.

Well put.

Mar 25, 2024 at 12:29 PM
  74. Nennius liked Anguisette's post in the thread What a puzzling event!.

I am 72 years old and know full well how to use social media. Age has nothing to do with it, many of us have and actively use social...

Mar 25, 2024 at 12:28 PM
  75. Nennius liked Strawberry's post in the thread Mini PC for EQ?.

That's some very weird "advice". Processors don't make noise, fans do. You can make almost any system whisper quiet by dropping the...

Mar 25, 2024 at 12:27 PM
  76. Nennius liked Marope's post in the thread What a puzzling event!.

Electrons Fun Fact: The trolls were created by the god of fear, Cazic-Thule, during the second pact of the gods during the Age of...

Mar 25, 2024 at 12:26 PM
  77. Nennius replied to the thread How to lose the hard to lose players of EQ.

I don't disagree that the devs. seem to be a bit out of touch with the playerbase and have said so in the past. But the anti-money...

Mar 25, 2024 at 12:26 PM
  78. Nennius replied to the thread How to lose the hard to lose players of EQ.

I rather doubt that anywhere in their job descriptions is the line "encourage spending". That isn't their job and shouldn't be. You...

Mar 25, 2024 at 12:20 PM
  79. Nennius replied to the thread What a puzzling event!.

Troll Lives are Made of Matter?

Mar 24, 2024 at 6:27 PM
  80. Nennius replied to the thread Joke for the day.

[IMG]

Mar 24, 2024 at 6:00 PM
  81. Nennius liked Vizier's post in the thread How to lose the hard to lose players of EQ.

I remember them taking money for a dirty little secret called EQNext. Quick summary for anyone who missed it: EQ took a bunch of...

Mar 24, 2024 at 5:50 PM
  82. Nennius liked strongbus's post in the thread So... *attended* automated gameplay IS allowed?.

ahh ok me and you have different view of what pvp is. to me what you saying is pve.

Mar 24, 2024 at 3:39 PM
  83. Nennius replied to the thread So... *attended* automated gameplay IS allowed?.

It's an interesting fantasy.

Mar 24, 2024 at 2:48 PM
  84. Nennius replied to the thread So... *attended* automated gameplay IS allowed?.

Could just be another ripple in the force. In any case, does anyone here think that Gina is going to become forbidden in this game? If...

Mar 24, 2024 at 2:26 PM
  85. Nennius liked Rheloshan's post in the thread Customer Support said to message Angeliana on the Forums. No reply after 20 days. DB Evasion Tactic?.

Hey there! I'm Rheloshan, Vox's assigned Senior Guide. I was playing Folsen, to whom you did the turn-in on the 28th. I'd be happy to...

Mar 24, 2024 at 1:57 PM
  86. Nennius liked Iven's post in the thread Customer Support said to message Angeliana on the Forums. No reply after 20 days. DB Evasion Tactic?.

Why do you make Daybreak and Angeliana responsible for your elemental power problem ? You just had bad faction with Agnarr the Storm...

Mar 24, 2024 at 1:47 PM
  87. Nennius liked Corwyhn Lionheart's post in the thread How to lose the hard to lose players of EQ.

Every penny is nice but would never happen. I would just be happy if they put more into it then they currently do.

Mar 24, 2024 at 12:55 PM
  88. Nennius liked Iven's post in the thread Blood Flower - Anniversary Quest Item.

No worries, it is not an exploit. It is what sneak is meant to do.

Mar 24, 2024 at 10:23 AM
  89. Nennius liked Mesc's post in the thread How to lose the hard to lose players of EQ.

Good point. I should have said the devs make poor decisions with the money they are given.

Mar 23, 2024 at 9:06 PM
  90. Nennius liked Oberan's post in the thread LS Bats.

Invisibility in most role playing games is not a "I cannot be detected at all by the enemy" spell.. Its the enemy cannot see me with...

Mar 23, 2024 at 3:17 PM
  91. Nennius liked Soulbanshee's post in the thread ratio or attack.

Ratio is DPS (damage / delay, or something). It wouldn't matter if a weapon did 1 million damage if you could only swing it every 5 mins.

Mar 23, 2024 at 3:09 PM
  92. Nennius replied to the thread How to lose the hard to lose players of EQ.

Pardon my pickiness, but the devs. don't control the purse strings. They have bosses who do that. And if you don't think the devs....

Mar 23, 2024 at 2:58 PM
  93. Nennius liked Iven's post in the thread What made you decide to try EQ back then.

The possibility of playing a fantasy RPG online was the reason. I had played many dozens of computer RPGs and adventures before that,...

Mar 23, 2024 at 2:51 PM
  94. Nennius replied to the thread What made you decide to try EQ back then.

I have a brother who started playing EQ shortly after it launched. My wife and I were in the process of adopting our oldest son and I was...

Mar 23, 2024 at 2:51 PM
  95. Nennius liked Yinla's post in the thread What made you decide to try EQ back then.

Husbands fault I play, though he has been long gone. EQ lasted longer than he did! And he started because of a friend at work. Friends have...

Mar 23, 2024 at 2:34 PM
  96. Nennius liked Sanduleak's post in the thread What made you decide to try EQ back then.

I grew up loving Tolkien's work, fantasy worlds, and console RPGs. These types of things just really always sent my imagination running...

Mar 23, 2024 at 2:34 PM
  97. Nennius replied to the thread Clients randomly going poof.

It happened to me on BB the other night. Utterly random and the character still showed up in the group. In windowed mode and in PoK.

Mar 23, 2024 at 1:33 PM
  98. Nennius replied to the thread How to lose the hard to lose players of EQ.

What group missions?

Mar 22, 2024
  99. Nennius liked Elder Guide Rynara's post in the thread Customer Support said to message Angeliana on the Forums. No reply after 20 days. DB Evasion Tactic?.

I sent you a private message so we can sort this out.

Mar 22, 2024
  100. Nennius liked Corwyhn Lionheart's post in the thread Guild hall empty.

Well many years back our guild got deleted during a patch somehow. CS refused to do anything but I emailed Smedley, who was the big...

Mar 22, 2024
  101. Nennius liked Iven's post in the thread 1000 DBC for an "Unclaimer" consumable would make a fortune for Darkpaw..

The perfect name for an ogre warrior.

Mar 22, 2024
  102. Nennius liked Waring_McMarrin's post in the thread 1000 DBC for an "Unclaimer" consumable would make a fortune for Darkpaw..

And people bought all sort of things from other players with real money right from the launch of the game. Krono had nothing to do with...

Mar 22, 2024
  103. Nennius replied to the thread The free crown ornament.

Apologies. We dwarves have much to learn from you wise ones.

Mar 22, 2024
  104. Nennius liked Marton's post in the thread How to lose the hard to lose players of EQ.

Not Opal, but yes, I've been to LI and I know those tasks. However ... what is so wrong with having real missions where people zone...

Mar 21, 2024
  105. Nennius replied to the thread Daybreak Launches Content Creator Program.

Not especially. Just a bit intrigued by all the folks who are soooo angry about a game. And can you answer the question? Do you have...

Mar 21, 2024
  106. Nennius replied to the thread Daybreak Launches Content Creator Program.

No, it isn't. Opinion isn't fact. Share a fact. How do you know? We all get that you are upset that a game isn't working as most...

Mar 21, 2024
  107. Nennius liked Fanra's post in the thread Customer Support said to message Angeliana on the Forums. No reply after 20 days. DB Evasion Tactic?.

Likely she missed it. She must get hundreds of messages a day and one can slip through the cracks. Follow up with her and I'm sure she...

Mar 21, 2024
  108. Nennius liked Angeliana's post in the thread Customer Support said to message Angeliana on the Forums. No reply after 20 days. DB Evasion Tactic?.

I did not see a private message from you, I apologize.

Mar 21, 2024
  109. Nennius replied to the thread Daybreak Launches Content Creator Program.

And you know this, how? Do enlighten us.

Mar 21, 2024
  110. Nennius replied to the thread Not A Bug Some JERK put a campfire on TOP of the rock in Riwwi.

An image that will require surgery to be removed from my brain. :eek:

Mar 21, 2024
  111. Nennius replied to the thread Not A Bug Some JERK put a campfire on TOP of the rock in Riwwi.

Fixed that.

Mar 21, 2024
  112. Nennius liked Dre.'s post in the thread Not A Bug Some JERK put a campfire on TOP of the rock in Riwwi.

More like those Ogres who sit on Caden Zharik

Mar 21, 2024
  113. Nennius liked Alnitak's post in the thread Fell Foliage.

Grats!

Mar 21, 2024
  114. Nennius replied to the thread Fell Foliage.

Completed. Two healers FTW.

Mar 21, 2024
  115. Nennius liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread Not A Bug Some JERK put a campfire on TOP of the rock in Riwwi.

If they gave us the option to hide other people's campfires, this would never be an issue.

Mar 21, 2024
  116. Nennius liked Conq's post in the thread Not A Bug Some JERK put a campfire on TOP of the rock in Riwwi.

One can use the find button to ascertain the identity of the owner of said fellowship campfire and possibly use that information to send a...

Mar 21, 2024
  117. Nennius liked Kiazel's post in the thread Not A Bug Some JERK put a campfire on TOP of the rock in Riwwi.

Category: Quest Date/Time: Sat Mar 16 23:06:31 2024 Character: Level 125 Shadow Knight (Main) Zone: Riwwi, Coliseum of Games Location:...

Mar 21, 2024
  118. Nennius replied to the thread The free crown ornament.

Needs a face covering.

Mar 20, 2024
  119. Nennius liked jeskola's post in the thread Daybreak Launches Content Creator Program.

The fact that this thread devolved into a discussion about geography and weather patterns combined with the cold response I've seen on...

Mar 20, 2024
  120. Nennius liked Riou's post in the thread Anniversary Mission ?.

Limited time celebration content should be for everyone, this year they chose to make it for level 100+ players, the same level that they...

Mar 20, 2024
  121. Nennius liked eqgamer's post in the thread Anniversary Mission ?.

Whoever gave the green light on this mission deserves a promotion. An easy mission with awesome augs? I'm all in.

Mar 20, 2024
  122. Nennius liked alanus's post in the thread Anniversary Mission ?.

I thought it was pretty solid. Easy, but anniversary missions should be

Mar 20, 2024
  123. Nennius replied to the thread Anniversary Mission ?.

I liked the rewards.

Mar 20, 2024
  124. Nennius replied to the thread Sneak patch 2024-03-19.

[media]

Mar 20, 2024
  125. Nennius liked CatsPaws's post in the thread Sneak patch 2024-03-19.

Well, we did have this last night - perhaps they are infiltrating EQ? Mistaking it for ET? [IMG]

Mar 20, 2024
  126. Nennius replied to the thread Daybreak Launches Content Creator Program.

I'd worry more about brush fires. Anyway, pass the word. California is already pretty crowded and if people want to leave that isn't...

Mar 20, 2024
  127. Nennius liked Marton's post in the thread Daybreak Launches Content Creator Program.

Daybreak is looking for cheap/free adv like Riou said.

Mar 20, 2024
  128. Nennius replied to the thread How to lose the hard to lose players of EQ.

I have had an epiphany! I now realize why I didn't care for cubism.

Mar 19, 2024
  129. Nennius replied to the thread Joke for the day.

Foster parent dealing with the system today. [media]

Mar 19, 2024
  130. Nennius liked CatsPaws's post in the thread How to lose the hard to lose players of EQ.

Just like your parents - the devs, or owners, your boss etc do not have to ever give reasons. It cause they said so.

Mar 19, 2024
  131. Nennius liked Flatchy's post in the thread The free crown ornament.

If I want a crown I just eat a slice of bread with Parkay margarine on it.

Mar 19, 2024
  132. Nennius liked Maedhros's post in the thread New Loading Screen.

We need a Fadings rankings episode for those cover art pieces!

Mar 18, 2024
  133. Nennius liked Oberan's post in the thread LS Bats.

Echolocation They don't need to see you to find you (hence invis doesn't work on them) (or for the dnd nerds Blindsight)

Mar 18, 2024
  134. Nennius liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread LS Bats.

What makes you think it's a bug? Lots of animals, particluarly bats, have always seen thru invis throughout EQ's history.

Mar 18, 2024
  135. Nennius liked Warpeace's post in the thread Feedback: Add Auto Trimming of Log Files.

Completely missing the reason a native log trimmer is being asked for.

Mar 18, 2024
  136. Nennius replied to the thread The AMA responses are here!.

Exactly! It is entirely possible for a game to use both paradigms in its design. One gives a restrictive way to play and the other...

Mar 18, 2024
  137. Nennius liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread The AMA responses are here!.

No, that's your opinion. The TRUTH is that you don't know what the majority of players want...you only know what YOU want. Everquest...

Mar 18, 2024
  138. Nennius liked Flatchy's post in the thread So... *attended* automated gameplay IS allowed?.

Better Call Saul!

Mar 18, 2024
  139. Nennius liked Beimeith's post in the thread The AMA responses are here!.

They aren't the ones you need to convince.

Mar 17, 2024
  140. Nennius liked Cidran's post in the thread The AMA responses are here!.

Very impressed by the number of questions answered. Even if we don't agree in everything, I'm happy that the team gave us the reasoning...

Mar 17, 2024
  141. Nennius liked Loup Garou's post in the thread The free crown ornament.

You are all wrong - [IMG]

Mar 17, 2024
  142. Nennius liked Ravanta Suffer's post in the thread The free crown ornament.

[IMG]

Mar 17, 2024
  143. Nennius replied to the thread The AMA responses are here!.

But why not have the choice of which way to level?

Mar 17, 2024
  144. Nennius liked Doranur_Aleguzzler's post in the thread Is the anniversary XP pot quest live?.

See, that's the problem with staying up far later than you should, and going to the forums. You miss small things like that lol.

Mar 17, 2024
  145. Nennius liked Rijacki's post in the thread Semi new player getting fed up with 110 plus.

Not everyone likes to raid. Raiding can be stressful for some and/or a longer time commitment than some players are able to commit to....

Mar 17, 2024
  146. Nennius replied to the thread 84 Characters created on 3/16/99 still playing today.

Iven is a clever clog. Watching Peppa with the kids.

Mar 17, 2024
  147. Nennius liked kain200's post in the thread It is EverQuest’s 25th Anniversary!.

Just wanted to say thanks to the Darkpaw team for tossing in a free 100 heroic. That was a really neat and unexpected surprise....

Mar 17, 2024
  148. Nennius liked Waring_McMarrin's post in the thread download gina.

Not sure how this has been missed so far, but the best argument about the legality of GINA should be unlike other programs the name isn't...

Mar 17, 2024
  149. Nennius replied to the thread The free crown ornament.

Nor have I. It looks a little like the dork son's hat from one of the vacation movies. I live in So. California and have my whole...

Mar 17, 2024
  150. Nennius liked Proponent's post in the thread Not A Bug Rk II spells not being awarded properly on personas.

Indeed, I completely forgot that it used to work that way. Thanks for the reminder :)

Mar 16, 2024
  151. Nennius replied to the thread download gina.

Ooo Could it be a Monty Python sort of thing?

Mar 16, 2024
  152. Nennius liked Febb's post in the thread download gina.

Do we have to solve a riddle to get across your bridge?

Mar 16, 2024
  153. Nennius liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread LS mission evolving neck exp.

*in Tom Hanks voice*: There's no GRINDING in Everquest!

Mar 16, 2024
  154. Nennius liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread LS mission evolving neck exp.

Devs: No grinding...NO GRINDING! Also devs: Here, go grind this necklace to evolve it.

Mar 16, 2024
  155. Nennius liked Yinla's post in the thread LS mission evolving neck exp.

But they don't want us to grind exp!

Mar 16, 2024
  156. Nennius liked Svann2's post in the thread Quality of Life wishes and dreams. What would you want?.

/hidecampfires [all] [others] [none]

Mar 16, 2024
  157. Nennius replied to the thread What you get!.

www.guesswork.org

Mar 16, 2024
  158. Nennius liked lagkills's post in the thread What you get!.

Druid is third most played class? Dark elves being second most popular race? Where are these numbers coming from

Mar 16, 2024
  159. Nennius liked Ravanta Suffer's post in the thread download gina.

I was originally intending on including that in the first rebuttal to that person, but I forgot to include it. Given their stance...

Mar 16, 2024
  160. Nennius liked Iven's post in the thread How does one get rid of NO DESTROY items?.

Actually it was just foresight. Aaaand... it's Groundhog Day ! [media]

Mar 16, 2024
  161. Nennius liked Bobbybick's post in the thread What you get!.

I like the art.

Mar 16, 2024
  162. Nennius liked CatsPaws's post in the thread What you get!.

I commend the staff for clarifying how items for this are given to the account, which accounts, which characters and for how long or when...

Mar 16, 2024
  163. Nennius liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread Drunkard's Stein - Galdorin Visigothe not singing his song.

Every time I run this task for an alt to get the stein, I always think of that scene in The Blues Brothers where they're singing in the...

Mar 16, 2024
  164. Nennius liked Herf's post in the thread When is announcement for bonus?.

I want ice scream you want ice scream we all scream for ice scream!

Mar 15, 2024
  165. Nennius liked Lianeb's post in the thread When is announcement for bonus?.

I did not make this but someone linked it to me so I don't know how accurate seems about right [IMG]

Mar 15, 2024
  166. Nennius liked Cairbrae's post in the thread Fixed Internally Short freezes on mob spawn (DX11).

Internal good news to share: Typical NPC spawn performance has been improved by about 10x and its contribution to per-frame spikes has been...

Mar 15, 2024
  167. Nennius replied to the thread download gina.

Double negative. Did you mean to say it WOULD be a good rule to follow?

Mar 15, 2024
  168. Nennius liked Soulbanshee's post in the thread Mage Invis.

If by random you mean when you make an aggressive action or interact with a merchant/etc then yes, totally randomly.

Mar 15, 2024
  169. Nennius liked Lisard's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG][IMG]

Mar 15, 2024
  170. Nennius liked YellowBelly's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG]

Mar 15, 2024
  171. Nennius liked fransisco's post in the thread Mage Invis.

huh? The perfected/group perfected invis AA in the 70s is exactly this.

Mar 15, 2024
  172. Nennius liked MasterMagnus's post in the thread download gina.

Windows is the 1st party. Everything else runs within Windows. EQ is the 2nd party using Windows framework of services and APIs. *edit*...

Mar 15, 2024
  173. Nennius liked CatsPaws's post in the thread New Loading Screen.

Wow, that is great Fanra. You even have the Brad memorial!!! Time to set up a rotating windows display.

Mar 15, 2024
  174. Nennius liked Angeliana's post in the thread New Loading Screen.

I love all them all! Thank you so much for sharing this Fanra! :D

Mar 15, 2024
  175. Nennius liked Svann2's post in the thread download gina.

As a rule, its a mistake to interpret a weakly defined rule or law in its worst possible sense.

Mar 15, 2024
  176. Nennius liked Rijacki's post in the thread New Loading Screen.

I would love to have the new screen as a tee-shirt or some other physical item. I also think it's fantastic.

Mar 15, 2024
  177. Nennius replied to the thread How to lose the hard to lose players of EQ.

Shhh You're giving away my strategy.

Mar 15, 2024
  178. Nennius replied to the thread How to lose the hard to lose players of EQ.

It took me years of practice but I managed it. :)

Mar 15, 2024
  179. Nennius liked Cicelee's post in the thread AMA Response Feedback.

I do not care how other people play the game. I. Do. Not. Care. How. Other. People. Play. The. Game. Do you understand? Or do I have...

Mar 15, 2024
  180. Nennius liked fransisco's post in the thread AMA Response Feedback.

Your refusal to pay means your not playing really....

Mar 15, 2024
  181. Nennius liked fransisco's post in the thread AMA Response Feedback.

TLP servers are a thing...

Mar 15, 2024
  182. Nennius replied to the thread So... *attended* automated gameplay IS allowed?.

Am I the only one who is amazed at the number of EQ lawyers there are?

Mar 15, 2024
  183. Nennius replied to the thread /taskadd question.

I do frequently.

Mar 15, 2024
  184. Nennius liked Quatr's post in the thread /taskadd question.

Oh, right. I am not sure what I was thinking. Can I claim temporary insanity?

Mar 15, 2024
  185. Nennius liked FYAD's post in the thread download gina.

It's technically against the rules to use Chrome, Spotify and Windows 11, as it is 3rd party software.

Mar 15, 2024
  186. Nennius liked Legbertoman's post in the thread Semi new player getting fed up with 110 plus.

Ya im in a Big guild on FV very very helpful.

Mar 15, 2024
  187. Nennius liked CatsPaws's post in the thread Semi new player getting fed up with 110 plus.

I was going to suggest you join one of the friendly guilds on FV to help mentor you thru the higher levels.

Mar 15, 2024
  188. Nennius liked Angeliana's post in the thread EverQuest Soundtrack Vol. 3.

[IMG] Keep it rockin’ on! We can all agree that EverQuest has some of the best in-game music. We’ve all gone in and found our favorite...

Mar 15, 2024
  189. Nennius liked CatsPaws's post in the thread Exp and free Heroic tomorrow.

So, free level 100 Heroic starting tomorrow (source: eq resource) The way its worded I take it to mean only those with paid subs get the...

Mar 15, 2024
  190. Nennius liked MimirAesir's post in the thread Exp and free Heroic tomorrow.

I've been playing on and off since March 18, 1999 and my highest level character is level 81 Shaman. Just march to my own drummer,...

Mar 15, 2024
  191. Nennius liked Fanra's post in the thread download gina.

Interesting. It would be nice if there was an introduction page with screenshots of what it looks like when you start it up, run it,...

Mar 15, 2024
  192. Nennius replied to the thread download gina.

My wife has a program?

Mar 15, 2024
  193. Nennius replied to the thread Is there a way to open trade window with your target rather than having to click on them?.

Could this thread be stickied? This command is incredibly useful.

Mar 15, 2024