Nennius's Recent Activity

1. Nennius liked Dilquan's post in the thread HH - Shineys?.

Thank you

Jun 19, 2024 at 4:20 PM
  2. Nennius replied to the thread forum lag.

Who just reset the forums? Big hugs and THANK YOU! /Crossing fingers that it lasts

Jun 19, 2024 at 4:20 PM
  3. Nennius liked Elabone's post in the thread Family Constantly Getting Disconnected.

Website sucks

Jun 19, 2024 at 3:19 PM
  4. Nennius liked Raccoo's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG]

Jun 19, 2024 at 2:54 PM
  5. Nennius replied to the thread The new server select.

I just logged in today and saw the server history stuff. Very cool and thank you.

Jun 19, 2024 at 2:28 PM
  6. Nennius liked Corwyhn Lionheart's post in the thread Guide Program Suggestions.

Actually I was also a guide back in the day. We were never GMs but yes we did aid them in their work. A lot of being invis to players...

Jun 19, 2024 at 2:25 PM
  7. Nennius replied to the thread forum lag.

Or...upgrade the forum architecture to something that actually fits in the 21st century. On the other hand, if it is a sort of memory...

Jun 19, 2024 at 2:21 PM
  8. Nennius replied to the thread Year of Darkpaw Lore & Trivia Contest Round 5.

The Land of Oz. Norrathian secret HQ.

Jun 19, 2024 at 2:14 PM
  9. Nennius liked Thren's post in the thread WoW will allows raid to be done solo or with a group. EQ should follow..

Its not always the LFG, some people have made a name for themselves on their respective servers and wont be invited to a group...

Jun 19, 2024 at 8:48 AM
  10. Nennius liked Scila's post in the thread WoW will allows raid to be done solo or with a group. EQ should follow..

Then there's this scenario .... Them: Hey wanna group? Me: Sure. Them: Popping lesson ok? Me: Sure go ahead. Them: Hey gotta afk for 5...

Jun 19, 2024 at 8:48 AM
  11. Nennius liked Cinpus's post in the thread what is banner burning?.

delete

Jun 19, 2024 at 8:45 AM
  12. Nennius liked Sissruukk's post in the thread A new zone in POK just for the DEVs,workers, and history of everything EQ..

Pretty sure you'd get trolls in there leaving messages about how this game should be like other games.

Jun 19, 2024 at 8:02 AM
  13. Nennius liked Meeko's post in the thread Test Update 06/11/2024 - New Bugs Only.

They don't. I've written a ticket to get them added.

Jun 18, 2024 at 9:21 PM
  14. Nennius liked Meeko's post in the thread Test Update 06/11/2024 - New Bugs Only.

This fix made it into the Live update. Below are the updated ranges for those as well as the newly added blocked buff slots: Buffs:...

Jun 18, 2024 at 9:21 PM
  15. Nennius liked Fading Illusion's post in the thread PHOTOS: Fippy Fest and a Thank You.

Greetings Norrathians! Fading here. Back from Fippy Fest and finally rested up. It was a busy few days, but I'm so humbled and honored...

Jun 18, 2024 at 6:30 PM
  16. Nennius replied to the thread A new zone in POK just for the DEVs,workers, and history of everything EQ..

And below each image could be a place where players could leave their kind thoughts. Memory book time.

Jun 18, 2024 at 5:04 PM
  17. Nennius liked Windance's post in the thread More obstacle course content.

Just because its "memorable" doesn't mean its ENJOYABLE. I remember breaking my arm, having my wisdom teeth pulled, loosing my mom...

Jun 18, 2024 at 4:29 PM
  18. Nennius liked Beardsy's post in the thread Tabbing out cancels /camp.

This needs to be fixed asap. Unbelievably frustrating needing to recamp when you accidentally click on another monitor.

Jun 18, 2024 at 3:41 PM
  19. Nennius replied to the thread Classes epic obsolete!!!!.

Every once in a great while I look at my Pally 2.0 and I am glad I put the effort to get it, but I haven't used it in a very long time. I...

Jun 18, 2024 at 3:38 PM
  20. Nennius liked Sissruukk's post in the thread Please share the original EverQuest design docs with us.

Because people like to know where something began. What was the spark that ignited the game, a game I might add, that has been around...

Jun 18, 2024 at 2:49 PM
  21. Nennius liked Corwyhn Lionheart's post in the thread Guide Program Suggestions.

They can't GM because they are NOT GMs. What part of this confuses you?

Jun 18, 2024 at 11:21 AM
  22. Nennius liked Febb's post in the thread The outer bowl of milk.

[IMG]

Jun 18, 2024 at 11:17 AM
  23. Nennius liked Angeliana's post in the thread Let’s go on a hunt!.

Many of us were still traveling today, or took the day off to recuperate. I'm back to normal hours tomorrow and will work on making sure...

Jun 17, 2024 at 7:32 PM
  24. Nennius replied to the thread Please share the original EverQuest design docs with us.

Great point and it would be fun to see what didn't make the cut to go live.

Jun 17, 2024 at 7:26 PM
  25. Nennius liked Zunnoab's post in the thread Please share the original EverQuest design docs with us.

A key thing mentioned in the stream was just because it's in documents doesn't mean it's canon. It may become canon some day, but it's not...

Jun 17, 2024 at 7:26 PM
  26. Nennius liked Riou's post in the thread Please share the original EverQuest design docs with us.

EverQuest Online Adventures was a "prequel" game/MMO

Jun 17, 2024 at 4:14 PM
  27. Nennius replied to the thread Joke for the day.

[IMG]

Jun 17, 2024 at 2:01 PM
  28. Nennius replied to the thread Please share the original EverQuest design docs with us.

I don't remember any comment about legalities, but they were discussing electronic copies. In any case, (and my memory may well be...

Jun 17, 2024 at 1:54 PM
  29. Nennius replied to the thread Please share the original EverQuest design docs with us.

Are we sure these documents are in English? I prefer think that Almighty Brell would have caused these sacred things to have been created...

Jun 17, 2024 at 12:23 PM
  30. Nennius liked Rijacki's post in the thread Guide Program Suggestions.

The issue with this is that they've volunteers and they have a process of training that includes working with other guides for a time. I...

Jun 17, 2024 at 12:21 PM
  31. Nennius replied to the thread WoW will allows raid to be done solo or with a group. EQ should follow..

Agreed. I have never understood just why folks seem to want EQ to move towards some sort of needless synthesis of other games. I...

Jun 17, 2024 at 12:19 PM
  32. Nennius replied to the thread Guide Program Suggestions.

Bounties FTW

Jun 17, 2024 at 9:02 AM
  33. Nennius liked Kyzvs's post in the thread Guide Program Suggestions.

Give them the guideline, encouragement and some kind of reward for perma-banning bots and AFK farming.

Jun 17, 2024 at 9:02 AM
  34. Nennius liked Bilderov's post in the thread Please share the original EverQuest design docs with us.

Good shout. I'd buy it if they released it in book format. I read a similar book about Warcraft written as a diary by one of their...

Jun 16, 2024 at 6:13 PM
  35. Nennius liked Fading Illusion's post in the thread Did I miss the "Something Big" surprise from Fippy Fest?.

I'm working on this. I'm almost home (flying home today). Hope to have something posted tonight or tomorrow. Fading

Jun 16, 2024 at 4:17 PM
  36. Nennius liked Iven's post in the thread Did I miss the "Something Big" surprise from Fippy Fest?.

It was your own interpretation and illusion that it would be something like a new class or race. Adam made a joke and he didn't lied. All...

Jun 16, 2024 at 2:49 PM
  37. Nennius liked Iven's post in the thread Did I miss the "Something Big" surprise from Fippy Fest?.

Ok, you nearly got me. But something big should have eight wings and not just four. :p

Jun 16, 2024 at 2:49 PM
  38. Nennius replied to the thread Did I miss the "Something Big" surprise from Fippy Fest?.

But...it's...really...BIG! :confused:

Jun 16, 2024 at 1:33 PM
  39. Nennius liked Fanra's post in the thread Did I miss the "Something Big" surprise from Fippy Fest?.

Request to Darkpaw: Please release the video of the big dragon by itself. I mean, I'm going to see about going into the Fippy Fest video...

Jun 16, 2024 at 1:10 PM
  40. Nennius liked Sissruukk's post in the thread Wish List: Item Re-wrapper.

Sooo....why did a thread started about looking for a way to unattune items get hijacked into a "gambling is bad" topic? Back on point......

Jun 16, 2024 at 10:33 AM
  41. Nennius liked Warpeace's post in the thread Did I miss the "Something Big" surprise from Fippy Fest?.

Beyond exciting:rolleyes:

42. Nennius liked Marton's post in the thread Fippyfest.

Great job Fading :).

43. Nennius liked fransisco's post in the thread Fippyfest.

it was a great job. Thanks to all the devs and everyone at DB for doing this

Jun 16, 2024 at 10:02 AM
  44. Nennius liked Iven's post in the thread Fippyfest.

Yeah, that is how it usually does get handled. Don't have the time to watch it all in one block and there are so many details. Having a...

Jun 15, 2024 at 9:22 PM
  45. Nennius liked Sprooce's post in the thread Fippyfest.

Quite interesting and fun panel and great job, Fading! The new dragon NPC for the next expansion looks really cool.

Jun 15, 2024 at 9:21 PM
  46. Nennius liked Sissruukk's post in the thread Fippyfest.

I went back and watched it, good job all around, and good hosting Fading! I kind of half listened to EQII panel. And I like that the idea...

Jun 15, 2024 at 9:21 PM
  47. Nennius liked Atlans's post in the thread Fippy Fest Stream Information.

Robb/Fading crushed it as moderator!

Jun 15, 2024 at 4:03 PM
  48. Nennius replied to the thread Joke for the day.

[IMG]

Jun 14, 2024 at 4:00 PM
  49. Nennius liked Sissruukk's post in the thread One last expansion.

They promised ship-to-ship combat once upon a time.

Jun 14, 2024 at 3:56 PM
  50. Nennius liked Pintoy 3's post in the thread Good's Maps Pack.

I saved mine for a long time. Finally tossed the binder years ago.

Jun 14, 2024 at 1:50 PM
  51. Nennius liked Zish's post in the thread Community Information not very good for TLP.

Nah, you just suck at finding information.

Jun 14, 2024 at 8:22 AM
  52. Nennius liked CrazyLarth's post in the thread Planar prog.

what I suggest Sit down (you have to sit) and say to the Seer Mal Nae`Shi (in the Plane of Knowledge), "Unlock my memories." Do this more...

Jun 14, 2024 at 7:53 AM
  53. Nennius liked Glooping's post in the thread Planar prog.

In the handy PoP flag checker - putting in your text pasted from here - You are missing Manaetic Behemoth. Its one that gets missed alot...

Jun 14, 2024 at 7:53 AM
  54. Nennius liked CatsPaws's post in the thread Plat Missing.

This might be better in a petition so they can look into the character

Jun 13, 2024 at 6:54 PM
  55. Nennius liked Iven's post in the thread Can we get a drum roll please?.

May Bristlebane be with him !

Jun 13, 2024 at 6:17 PM
  56. Nennius liked Angeliana's post in the thread Can we get a drum roll please?.

We hope to have a rough schedule up within the next few days. And it will be up on demand after the event.

Jun 13, 2024 at 6:16 PM
  57. Nennius liked fransisco's post in the thread Channeling does not seem to affect AA casts.

The gate spell has an auto fail chance programmed into it. Its independent of channeling or other stuff. The original devs thought...

Jun 13, 2024 at 3:03 PM
  58. Nennius liked CatsPaws's post in the thread forum lag.

I can click a post on the forums, get the hourglass, bring up another window, click another post, get the hourglass, bring up a 3 window...

Jun 13, 2024 at 9:51 AM
  59. Nennius liked Svann2's post in the thread forum lag.

Ive been seeing the forum lag quite a bit lately. Not always, but intermittently throughout the day. This isnt the early morning lag that...

Jun 13, 2024 at 8:00 AM
  60. Nennius liked Ogamol Lomago's post in the thread tongue-in-cheek comment.

.noitpo evals/retsam paehc eht tnaw I .hguoht ,ylno DDH ?eno em yub uoy lliW .retupmoc retsaf a deen yam I /jk

Jun 13, 2024 at 7:38 AM
  61. Nennius liked Winnowyl's post in the thread Test Update 06/11/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

I would like more information on this, please? When were they changed, what were they changed to, and what are they being changed...

Jun 12, 2024
  62. Nennius liked Cairbrae's post in the thread Test Update 06/11/2024 - New Bugs Only.

I've confirmed this and created a ticket to fix it. Thanks for the report.

Jun 12, 2024
  63. Nennius replied to the thread Trade in quest items lost.

To be fair, that might not be obvious enough.

Jun 12, 2024
  64. Nennius liked Flatchy's post in the thread Trade in quest items lost.

This seems to be a reoccurring thing, perhaps they should name this section, Players supporting other players???

Jun 12, 2024
  65. Nennius liked Brickhaus's post in the thread Test Update 06/11/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

To be fair, it's *one* person complaining. When the patch hits Live, we'll see the moral outrage late banner folks. And we will...

Jun 12, 2024
  66. Nennius replied to the thread Test Update 06/11/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

But it does deserve an award for stretching a point until it no longer resembles it's original form. +1

Jun 12, 2024
  67. Nennius liked Lodestar's post in the thread 109 +.

Narrative? Your posts do not qualify you to be able to comment on anyone's narrative, including your own. Jumbled sentences in...

Jun 12, 2024
  68. Nennius liked CatsPaws's post in the thread Unable to log in.

There appears to be some misunderstanding with the GM requesting you to use the account you cannot get into to file the petition. A...

Jun 12, 2024
  69. Nennius liked Brickhaus's post in the thread Albion has it EQ should have it too a Phone app to play..

WTF does this ramble have to do with helping people with disabilities play the game? If you're going to ramble, at least stick to...

Jun 12, 2024
  70. Nennius liked Lodestar's post in the thread 109 +.

Everquest has delivered for us since 1999; so well in fact, that we are not playing Hero Wars. Even Mark Zuckerberg is getting...

Jun 11, 2024
  71. Nennius replied to the thread Test Update 06/11/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

"- Corrected an issue that caused same-level groupmates to receive different amounts of AA experience when killing NPCs in zones that they...

Jun 11, 2024
  72. Nennius liked EQ Dev's post in the thread Test Update 06/11/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

June 11, 2024 _____________________ *** Highlights *** - The server select screen has been updated to include additional information...

Jun 11, 2024
  73. Nennius liked Fanra's post in the thread Test Update 06/11/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

No No No No No No No! We already have 42 buff slots taking up a large amount of screen real estate and making managing them a full time...

Jun 11, 2024
  74. Nennius liked Brickhaus's post in the thread Test Update 06/11/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Now can we get the short term regen buffs to count down in safe zones? Always annoying when someone casts gift of life or mgb...

Jun 11, 2024
  75. Nennius liked Aikharos's post in the thread Visage and Mount No Movement.

I have noticed that most of the mounts I own (which is a lot over the years), as well as the new Visage of the Valkyrie, will not move...

Jun 11, 2024
  76. Nennius liked fransisco's post in the thread Albion has it EQ should have it too a Phone app to play..

I don't think the ability to make more macros in game and such would do anything for the cheating programs. I've sat and watched them run...

Jun 11, 2024
  77. Nennius liked Flatchy's post in the thread Problem Solved.

Some of you may remember me whining about losing a house and along with it all my trophies. Its been a long time and I felt like I have...

Jun 11, 2024
  78. Nennius liked CatsPaws's post in the thread Monthly Coins.

Subs have many other benefits for the $14.95 so how do you break down the ability to be in General Chat ($2.00?) To buy and place...

Jun 11, 2024
  79. Nennius liked Flatchy's post in the thread Monthly Coins.

I dont like it either. I wish you did not have to claim them. BUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT its been this way for years. As Bruce Hornsby says, "Thats...

Jun 11, 2024
  80. Nennius liked Riou's post in the thread Fippyfest.

We probably already know it being one of 2 names :P

Jun 10, 2024
  81. Nennius liked Fading Illusion's post in the thread Fippyfest.

I may or may not know things... But I would DEFINITELY tune in to the Live Stream on Saturday. You will definitely want to SEE what's...

Jun 10, 2024
  82. Nennius liked Keyen's post in the thread Monthly Coins.

https://www.daybreakgames.com/allaccess It says 500 Daybreak Cash Reward to claim each month It says to claim each month, not indefinite...

Jun 10, 2024
  83. Nennius liked Monkeychunks's post in the thread Monthly Coins.

Wow, your way off the mark here. Vets oversees? Medical issues? Tiny Tim? This is a whole $5 out of a $15 membership fee. If you can't...

Jun 10, 2024
  84. Nennius replied to the thread Fippyfest.

Legacy of Fading Glories

Jun 10, 2024
  85. Nennius liked CatsPaws's post in the thread Can I add notes to my Friends list?.

I use the in game email. Just a quick note to myself...super guy, got me 10 TA in one sitting, or total loser - was afk in the group I was...

Jun 10, 2024
  86. Nennius liked CatsPaws's post in the thread Monthly Coins.

I am not white knighting or defending the game. I am giving you a dose of reality and because you do not like it you want to bury your...

Jun 10, 2024
  87. Nennius liked Corwyhn Lionheart's post in the thread Monthly Coins.

This forum is for players helping other players. Just an FYI. And they were not white knighting. Just being a realist. All the...

Jun 10, 2024
  88. Nennius liked CatsPaws's post in the thread Monthly Coins.

Its been this way forever. Its their game and they can make what rules they want to. They want people to log in and play the game....

Jun 10, 2024
  89. Nennius liked fransisco's post in the thread Can I add notes to my Friends list?.

gotta admit my friendslist has people on it that I have NO IDEA who they are.

Jun 10, 2024
  90. Nennius liked fransisco's post in the thread Container slot size.

I always resize my bags. The 2 column long thing is annoying as crap. I just resize them to be roughly square instead.

Jun 10, 2024
  91. Nennius liked CatsPaws's post in the thread Having trouble with Mercenary Quests in Ring of Scale.

"will not let you start" could be many reasons without further info, but ROS is known for the quest window lines riding up and covering up...

Jun 9, 2024
  92. Nennius liked Raccoo's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG]

Jun 9, 2024
  93. Nennius replied to the thread Joke for the day.

A wife asks her husband, “Honey, if I died, would you remarry?” “After a considerable period of grieving, I guess I would. We all need...

Jun 9, 2024
  94. Nennius liked Draxziv's post in the thread Graphics bug issue.

having a Graphics bug issue haven't been able to find anything online about it curious if anyone has seen it before or a fix to it? weapon...

Jun 8, 2024
  95. Nennius liked CatsPaws's post in the thread Graphics bug issue.

I remembered this from a few years ago and it was suggested then that it might be your UI or Screen resolution. Some quotes from back...

Jun 8, 2024
  96. Nennius liked I_Love_My_Bandwidth's post in the thread Can I add notes to my Friends list?.

I send myself an in-game email. /shrug

Jun 8, 2024
  97. Nennius replied to the thread Can I add notes to my Friends list?.

"It was the best of times. It was the worst of times". In-game notes would be pretty helpful. I have folks on my friends list and...

Jun 8, 2024
  98. Nennius liked Flatchy's post in the thread Can I add notes to my Friends list?.

In 20 some years it is kind of hard to remember. I am sure I have ended up on both friends and ignore lists of the same people.:D

Jun 8, 2024
  99. Nennius liked Brandee's post in the thread Palatial hall pets getting stuck..

Category: Other [Can Repro] Date/Time: Fri Jun 07 14:33:21 2024 Character: Level 105 Druid (Main) Zone: Palatial Guild Hall Location:...

Jun 7, 2024
  100. Nennius replied to the thread Can we get a drum roll please?.

If there is fish, can I get some mullet?

Jun 7, 2024
  101. Nennius liked Windance's post in the thread 109 +.

[quote="Filter, post: 4318524, member: 6914". You can wait until July 4th weekend, HOPEFULLY they will do the typical 76% exp bonus, and do...

Jun 7, 2024
  102. Nennius liked Xaxony's post in the thread Can we get a drum roll please?.

Love his podcast!

Jun 7, 2024
  103. Nennius liked Xyroff-cazic.'s post in the thread Can we get a drum roll please?.

Great choice, Fading rocks

Jun 7, 2024
  104. Nennius liked spetsdod1's post in the thread Can we get a drum roll please?.

Is /drumroll a new Bard ability we can expect soon? =)

Jun 7, 2024
  105. Nennius liked ZenMaster's post in the thread Can we get a drum roll please?.

Fading is a legend!

Jun 7, 2024
  106. Nennius liked Quicksand's post in the thread So, will we ever see an optimized code in this game?.

The game is evil, its all the game. And yet many of us have zero issues with everything you mentioned that bothers you. I say bother...

Jun 7, 2024
  107. Nennius replied to the thread Can we get a drum roll please?.

/drumroll on

Jun 7, 2024
  108. Nennius liked Angeliana's post in the thread Can we get a drum roll please?.

[IMG] We have an introduction to make. Fippy Fest is next week, time is moving so fast! We have decided on a host for our Livestream...

Jun 7, 2024
  109. Nennius liked Fian's post in the thread New computer: alt-r and alt-z not working.

I found the issue. My computer has some AMD software that apparently has alt-z and alt-r hotkeys enabled. There is an option to disable...

Jun 6, 2024
  110. Nennius liked Fanra's post in the thread Fixed Jack Bomb in "Not of this world".

Sigh. "Fixed Internally" means that on the private developer-only (internal) Darkpaw server it is fixed. Thus, it is expected (but not...

Jun 5, 2024
  111. Nennius liked Lian Li's post in the thread PH can't be triggered..

I have returned! Flaw was that, one of the Ritualists had spawn up high and outside the area. Dragon went active. Bug solvet.

Jun 5, 2024
  112. Nennius replied to the thread EQ Resource down?.

Back up for me.

Jun 5, 2024
  113. Nennius replied to the thread Joke for the day.

[IMG]

Jun 5, 2024
  114. Nennius liked fransisco's post in the thread Albion has it EQ should have it too a Phone app to play..

While accessability is nice, to make a game accessible means heavy simplification. There are a million games out there that have 5...

Jun 5, 2024
  115. Nennius liked Act of Valor's post in the thread Game needs better mob types and variety.

It's an anagram, yes, but just by coincidence. Verant got Rodcet Nife from "Docter Fine" (misspelling intentional,) which is one of...

Jun 5, 2024
  116. Nennius liked fransisco's post in the thread Game needs better mob types and variety.

Rodent Nife? I have questions for those paladins from qeynos

Jun 5, 2024
  117. Nennius liked Iven's post in the thread Game needs better mob types and variety.

Yeah, basically it's even Rodent Knife. :) It is a qeynosian rat/rodent cult. SOE server hamsters maybe ? Scruffy ? Diseased rats/rodents...

Jun 5, 2024
  118. Nennius liked Ravanta Suffer's post in the thread Krono trade failed. They got the item, I didn't get the krono.

Happy to report that Spoom just gave me what appears to be a little less than the platinum equivalent of the krono. So yes, it can...

Jun 4, 2024
  119. Nennius liked Brickhaus's post in the thread Albion has it EQ should have it too a Phone app to play..

As someone who has health issues, I can sympathize with the idea that EQ should have more accessibility options in its design. I am curious...

Jun 4, 2024
  120. Nennius liked Chanaluss's post in the thread Teek and Anniversary Tower - a Lose/Lose?.

from our understanding it will survive until the January patch, at which point if it returns again itll likely be during the traditional...

Jun 4, 2024
  121. Nennius liked Zarax's post in the thread Permafrost sucks for collection quest..

Made a video about spawn points, and yeah feedback I got from people is 2 or more.. it slows down for folks. I have found about 62 spots...

Jun 4, 2024
  122. Nennius liked Ravanta Suffer's post in the thread Krono trade failed. They got the item, I didn't get the krono.

I did put in a petition on this, and I assume I will get reimbursed somehow, but I have never seen this before. I opened my currency tab...

Jun 3, 2024
  123. Nennius replied to the thread Game needs better mob types and variety.

This perhaps? https://www.gameogre.com/forums/threads/the-rats.54941/ [IMG]

Jun 3, 2024
  124. Nennius liked Corwyhn Lionheart's post in the thread Feature Request Advanced Looter.

I wonder if it would be feasible to have the advanced loot window add a symbol or something to indicate you already have the item in...

Jun 3, 2024
  125. Nennius replied to the thread Food and Drink.

Revenge will be sweet. Muahahahahahaha

Jun 3, 2024
  126. Nennius liked Corwyhn Lionheart's post in the thread Food and Drink.

Just sort of stuck would be what your bowels would be like. There is a reason folks got bread and water. :)

Jun 3, 2024
  127. Nennius liked Bobbybick's post in the thread Game needs better mob types and variety.

What, you don't like fighting rats that are stronger than an entire pantheon of gods?

Jun 3, 2024
  128. Nennius liked Iven's post in the thread Food and Drink.

You made some rats, ducks, and doves very sad.

Jun 3, 2024
  129. Nennius liked fransisco's post in the thread More group/guild less raids content.

This won't fix it, the basic issue is game design. raiding is easy, and you get the best loot in the game just for showing up. The...

Jun 2, 2024
  130. Nennius replied to the thread Joke for the day.

[IMG]

Jun 1, 2024
  131. Nennius liked ZenMaster's post in the thread Food and Drink.

Other than stat food/drink, I find the Spirit of Ice Cream to be immensely helpful. It drops ice cream cones (food) and converts milk...

Jun 1, 2024
  132. Nennius liked Act of Valor's post in the thread Food and Drink.

I keep myself stocked with 1,000 kaladim constitutionals and 1,000 misty thicket picnics when I'm not raiding. They do not help, but I do...

Jun 1, 2024
  133. Nennius liked Bobbybick's post in the thread Food and Drink.

1000stack of loaf of bread and water

Jun 1, 2024
  134. Nennius replied to the thread Food and Drink.

Loaves of Bread and Water. I got used to it in prison and it just sort of stuck.

Jun 1, 2024
  135. Nennius liked Iven's post in the thread --> New EQ fansite.

Update: Server Population got updated (not included in the latest archive yet) The Archive got updated.

Jun 1, 2024
  136. Nennius liked Corwyhn Lionheart's post in the thread Not a fashionable opinion but....

Though to be fair I think the real reason TLPs are more toxic is simply because there is more RL cash to be made from them by people who...

Jun 1, 2024
  137. Nennius liked Cagoen's post in the thread Teleportation Key Ring.

The slots for teleport key ring are not free, we pay for them, so they should be properly maintained to be a useful tool.

Jun 1, 2024
  138. Nennius liked Kapyong's post in the thread It's a whole new game :).

Gday all, thanks for replies, I left after first few expansions (maybe Velious?) so I'm largely restarting again at a good time. Enjoying...

Jun 1, 2024
  139. Nennius liked Iven's post in the thread It's a whole new game :).

The removal of bad corpse runs and lost items by rotting corpses was one of the best changes. The Advanced Loot System, and tons of more...

May 31, 2024
  140. Nennius liked Zapsos's post in the thread THANKS TO THE DEVS FOR THE FUN NEW SERVER!!.

Even EQ2 is too new and modern, get off my lawn!

May 31, 2024
  141. Nennius liked Kapyong's post in the thread It's a whole new game :).

Gday all, just an EQ appreciation post from a returning player :) Started EQ in 1999, just before the Halloween invasion of Qeynos by...

May 31, 2024
  142. Nennius liked Iven's post in the thread Joke for the day.

[IMG]

May 31, 2024
  143. Nennius liked Meeko's post in the thread Fixed Group experience not being properly distributed?.

This issue has been fixed internally and the fix should go Live with next month's update. I'll share more specifics in the Test Patch Notes...

May 30, 2024
  144. Nennius replied to the thread Joke for the day.

[IMG]

May 30, 2024
  145. Nennius liked straysha's post in the thread since hot fix may24th.

i am defeated, frustrated, at a loss, since the 24th all i get after hitting play button is black screen with white box, device failed...

May 30, 2024
  146. Nennius liked YellowBelly's post in the thread Not a fashionable opinion but....

That is more like TLP behavior, we on the regular servers need to set ourselves to a higher standard.

May 30, 2024
  147. Nennius liked Whoops's post in the thread Leveling question.

I believe you are looking for the EQ2 forums :) https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq2/index.php This is the EQ1 forum's newbie section....

May 30, 2024
  148. Nennius liked Cadira's post in the thread More group/guild less raids content.

Edit; removed most of my old comment. Sounded kinda dumb I guess how I feel is raid gear MIGHT be easier to get but probably more time...

May 30, 2024
  149. Nennius liked Draggoone's post in the thread Suggestion: NPC Vendor Recognition Award!.

Sir, I grew up on Bristlebane. It was my first server. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. And before you...

May 30, 2024
  150. Nennius liked Fanra's post in the thread CPU Affinity -- Clientcore changes to INI.

As Cairbrae, EQ Developer, says above, just leave it alone and let EQ and Windows handle it. The whole Affinity/Client Core thing is just...

May 29, 2024
  151. Nennius liked Iven's post in the thread Permafrost sucks for collection quest..

Added my own list to ZAM with 64 known spawn locations.

May 29, 2024
  152. Nennius liked Cicelee's post in the thread Top raid dps classes.

Not going to lie, but the realization that an EQ player in 2024 thinks Servant of Ro can fully tank a current expansion trash mob made...

May 29, 2024
  153. Nennius liked Vumad's post in the thread Player Quest: Vumad's Fondest Memories.

This quest would be part of planes of power and would compliment the use of personas. It is a story about the rise and fall of Open Raid on...

May 29, 2024
  154. Nennius liked Doranur_Aleguzzler's post in the thread Not a fashionable opinion but....

Usually there isn't sufficient evidence to prove you were deliberately trained/KSed. The last time it happened to me in a big way, I was...

May 29, 2024
  155. Nennius liked Svann2's post in the thread Not a fashionable opinion but....

It is.

May 29, 2024
  156. Nennius liked Windance's post in the thread Not a fashionable opinion but....

I think most of us here would agree that folks should not being running over others, KS'ing, etc.

May 29, 2024
  157. Nennius liked Kyzvs's post in the thread Not a fashionable opinion but....

What the hell is wrong with being halfway civil to other players in a game? I realise that to reduce overheads, camps no longer exist (so...

May 29, 2024
  158. Nennius liked fransisco's post in the thread Joke for the day.

my complaint is that the meme posting is to slow!

May 29, 2024
  159. Nennius liked fransisco's post in the thread More group/guild less raids content.

No one should care how a raid geared group does a mission. They are incredibly overgeared for it. Raid gear is 3-4 expacs better than...

May 28, 2024
  160. Nennius liked Hekaton's post in the thread housing update.

oh man that would be a pretty good anniversary tower item or the monthly item. im tired of robo mounts

May 28, 2024
  161. Nennius liked Galvanize's post in the thread housing update.

Housing? You mean the completely empty building I have to maintain to keep my 8 trophies in?

May 28, 2024
  162. Nennius replied to the thread housing update.

That could be what's Next.

May 28, 2024
  163. Nennius replied to the thread Joke for the day.

[IMG]

May 28, 2024
  164. Nennius liked Rijacki's post in the thread housing update.

Sadly, never going to happen. Sadly, housing is the lowest of the development priority since it is viewed as a niche gameplay that isn't...

May 28, 2024
  165. Nennius liked Iven's post in the thread So About That UI Revamp....

Smedley ? It is just an evil old man with bad eyes and he does hate peppa pig. ;) *Muahaha*

May 28, 2024
  166. Nennius liked Flatchy's post in the thread Memorial Day Weekend.

Would love to but here in the great plains it is monsoon season (last year we had drought). There is talk that AOC wants to blame...

May 28, 2024
  167. Nennius liked ChiiChii's post in the thread Slayers "I'm a people person - Guktans".

Thank you all. Finally completed this :)

May 27, 2024
  168. Nennius replied to the thread Slayers "I'm a people person - Guktans".

This is old, so take it with a grain of salt, but it did work for me back in the day....

May 27, 2024
  169. Nennius liked Rtugok's post in the thread Slay Guktans ?.

Stop killing Guktans.

May 27, 2024
  170. Nennius liked Varillian's post in the thread Overseer AA.

Overseer doesn't give AA-XP, only regular XP and Merc-XP.

May 27, 2024
  171. Nennius liked adad's post in the thread Overseer AA.

You can max overseer AA thru doing the normal 12 hr quests. Everytime you complete a normal 12hr quest, you get regular player xp (if not...

May 27, 2024
  172. Nennius liked Svann2's post in the thread Fixed Dirk Kollimar in Timorus Falls.

Try saying I hope they are paid overtime

May 27, 2024
  173. Nennius liked Buds's post in the thread This HAS to be a Mistake! Seriously.. wow!!.

So don't buy it, who cares about those things? Reminds me of my nephew, spending a ton of money on skins for Fortnite.

May 27, 2024
  174. Nennius liked fransisco's post in the thread Overseer mass retirement of common agents.

Honestly, the reward would be having less agents to lag me out. Just make it instant and I don't care.

May 27, 2024
  175. Nennius liked Ultrazen's post in the thread Happy to give you my money.....

I've spent some cash with the opening of Teek, bought both 40 slot bags, lots of DB cash, and a bunch of in game potions. I'm having a...

May 27, 2024
  176. Nennius replied to the thread This HAS to be a Mistake! Seriously.. wow!!.

Except that it would/could be the Next Everquest.

May 27, 2024
  177. Nennius liked Sissruukk's post in the thread This HAS to be a Mistake! Seriously.. wow!!.

Valiant Hero's Forge sets are on sale for 350 DB, and they are pretty nice looking.

May 27, 2024
  178. Nennius liked Iven's post in the thread Returning player able to retrieve account but...

It does work as long as you can provide other sensitive data. Like CD keys, old credit card infos, and old bank account data.

May 26, 2024
  179. Nennius liked I_Love_My_Bandwidth's post in the thread This HAS to be a Mistake! Seriously.. wow!!.

I love these threads. They remind me that I'm: not insane, able to reason, and alive - all at the same time.

May 26, 2024
  180. Nennius replied to the thread Overseer mass retirement of common agents.

Explain more. I don't understand the possible benefit from that.

May 26, 2024
  181. Nennius liked Iven's post in the thread This HAS to be a Mistake! Seriously.. wow!!.

I am not allowed to answer such serious questions.

May 26, 2024