Nennius's Recent Activity

1. Nennius replied to the thread Politcal Statement?.

If they remain silent then the similarity to politicians falls a bit short.

Sep 21, 2020 at 4:54 PM
  2. Nennius replied to the thread Rain in PoK?.

I used that yesterday in PoK on Bristlebane. I guess I caused an event worth noting.

Sep 21, 2020 at 4:44 PM
  3. Nennius replied to the thread Rain in PoK?.

Upstairs neighbors toilet keeps overflowing. Sad really.

Sep 21, 2020 at 4:16 PM
  4. Nennius replied to the thread Separate accounts on 1 computer lose channel settings.

Is it possible to play D&D in a virtual way? Skype, or some such thing. Haven't played D&D in a very long time and my memory of it is...

Sep 21, 2020 at 4:11 PM
  5. Nennius replied to the thread Easier ToV nameds.

Great suggestion. Thank you. I have been spoiled by having a regular group to fight with. My goal is to farm ores. Looking for the...

Sep 20, 2020 at 6:06 PM
  6. Nennius liked Ofearl's post in the thread Easier ToV nameds.

I would ditch a healer merc, add another rogue merc, and all mobs would die easy peasy. A decent aa’d/gear pally should have zero issues in...

Sep 20, 2020 at 6:04 PM
  7. Nennius posted a new thread.

Easier ToV nameds

I usually box a 115 Paladin and a 115 Rogue, both with healer mercs. They have decent (non raid gear) and most essential AA's. Are there...

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

Sep 19, 2020 at 10:18 PM
  8. Nennius liked CatsPaws's post in the thread State of CS.

Its not like this response is something new or something pointed just at you. Years ago I had a similar situation twice. Both times my...

Sep 19, 2020 at 12:52 PM
  9. Nennius replied to the thread We Demand Answers!.

For those Nice. For those willing to take the risk, may I respectfully suggest the following. [IMG] This is a luxury bunker....

Sep 18, 2020 at 4:46 PM
  10. Nennius liked dreamweaver's post in the thread We Demand Answers!.

If I did, you'd have to go into hiding. Ask yourself, is the danger worth the knowledge?

Sep 18, 2020 at 4:44 PM
  11. Nennius replied to the thread We Demand Answers!.

I had another thought for a Dreamweaver avatar. Change the teacher to the appropriate gender and... Voila! [IMG]

Sep 18, 2020 at 2:36 PM
  12. Nennius liked Koveras's post in the thread We Demand Answers!.

Don't forget the squirrels, because the squirrels are still in hiding and Tunare has gotten squirrely due to staying inside that large...

Sep 18, 2020 at 2:26 PM
  13. Nennius replied to the thread We Demand Answers!.

Even if it looked something like this? [IMG]

Sep 18, 2020 at 2:16 PM
  14. Nennius liked Mikana's post in the thread We Demand Answers!.

Maybe this is WHY the servers go down... STOP BUYING THE MILK, PEOPLE!

Sep 17, 2020 at 5:17 PM
  15. Nennius liked Marrx's post in the thread EverQuest Classic Theme Remastered.

Hi everyone, I just wanted to share a project that I've been working on for the past few weeks. The EverQuest Classic Theme Remastered...

Sep 17, 2020 at 5:16 PM
  16. Nennius replied to the thread thanks DB for the overseer change.

A very welcome change.

Sep 17, 2020 at 5:08 PM
  17. Nennius liked Jhenna_BB's post in the thread Dear DBG/DPG - From an EQ-Player.

The OP does not know anything about the security risks of being too publicly loose lipped with actual IT issues. They don't tell us because...

Sep 17, 2020 at 5:06 PM
  18. Nennius replied to the thread We Demand Answers!.

I have no real answer, but it could explain some of the textures I see.

Sep 17, 2020 at 1:01 PM
  19. Nennius replied to the thread We Demand Answers!.

Whatever the name, I'll take some with my unfertilized chicken embryos.

Sep 17, 2020 at 1:00 PM
  20. Nennius liked Ninelder's post in the thread We Demand Answers!.

There are no nipples on a soybean plant or a coconut tree, thus no such thing as soy milk or coconut milk. When you squeeze the fruit...

Sep 17, 2020 at 12:58 PM
  21. Nennius liked Ghubuk's post in the thread Third Party Software - What's cheating?.

Comparing real life law and what is illegal to what rules can get you suspended/banned is just plain silly.

Sep 17, 2020 at 9:25 AM
  22. Nennius liked Gesiah's post in the thread We Demand Answers!.

[media]

Sep 17, 2020 at 9:09 AM
  23. Nennius replied to the thread HOUSE GONE.

A month to fix this is a really long time. I don't what's involved though.

Sep 16, 2020 at 10:19 PM
  24. Nennius liked shroomie's post in the thread HOUSE GONE.

Nice patch lol. Everything gone. Saved layouts not loading. 4 hours working on house yesterday and spending a lot on items. I guess that's...

Sep 16, 2020 at 10:18 PM
  25. Nennius replied to the thread Login server down?.

And balance his work with an understanding that those higher in the food chain have given him rules, conditions, and expectations. He...

Sep 16, 2020 at 8:52 PM
  26. Nennius liked Skuz's post in the thread Any chance servers will come up early?.

[media]

Sep 16, 2020 at 8:16 PM
  27. Nennius replied to the thread thanks DB for the overseer change.

Looking forward to the opportunity to check out this potentially great change for myself. /em taps foot

Sep 16, 2020 at 8:02 PM
  28. Nennius liked Redrum_Redrum's post in the thread thanks DB for the overseer change.

[IMG]

Sep 16, 2020 at 8:01 PM
  29. Nennius replied to the thread Login server down?.

[media]

Sep 16, 2020 at 7:57 PM
  30. Nennius replied to the thread Houston... We have a roadblock issue..

[IMG]

Sep 16, 2020 at 6:21 PM
  31. Nennius liked Natal's post in the thread Houston... We have a roadblock issue..

Gnomes. Their evil knows no bounds.

Sep 16, 2020 at 6:20 PM
  32. Nennius liked RPoo's post in the thread thanks DB for the overseer change.

What once took me an hour to do 6 accounts now only takes... no idea cause the servers are being diarrhea =(

Sep 16, 2020 at 6:20 PM
  33. Nennius replied to the thread Login server down?.

I may have found one of the issues lately. [IMG]

Sep 16, 2020 at 6:15 PM
  34. Nennius replied to the thread Login server down?.

If this keeps up it will run the serious risk of being declared,...drum roll please! A Potential Issue.

Sep 16, 2020 at 6:07 PM
  35. Nennius replied to the thread Viniki hunter anything rarer?.

A server that doesn't crash and a patch that ends on time. :)

Sep 16, 2020 at 5:06 PM
  36. Nennius replied to the thread Login server down?.

[IMG]

Sep 16, 2020 at 4:58 PM
  37. Nennius replied to the thread 20+years of EQ.

[media]

Sep 16, 2020 at 4:19 PM
  38. Nennius liked phattoni's post in the thread How do I get timestamps to save on the tell window?.

run the game as administrator, thats how i fixed this problem. for some reason it wasnt saving my settings without permissions, i set the...

Sep 16, 2020 at 9:15 AM
  39. Nennius replied to the thread Playing Unattended.

QFT The ONLY opinions that carry any real weight in this area are those of the folks who make policy and/or enforce it. Until when,...

Sep 15, 2020
  40. Nennius replied to the thread i think dreamweaver should sing us a song in discord.

Someone is very lonely.

Sep 14, 2020
  41. Nennius replied to the thread World Record - Breaking News!!!.

[IMG]

Sep 12, 2020
  42. Nennius liked heatawareness's post in the thread World Record - Breaking News!!!.

Who creates forum posts about things they don't care about? :confused: Real weird flex. But ok.

Sep 12, 2020
  43. Nennius replied to the thread Bazaar Down?.

Shared pain?? I blame it on the halflings. :) That and a lack of investment in server architecture perhaps. And the fact that...

Sep 11, 2020
  44. Nennius liked klanderso's post in the thread Fixed Internally Zones Crashing.

We bounced a thing and those affected zones should be relaunching and accessible soon.

Sep 11, 2020
  45. Nennius liked Bolburbonecrunch's post in the thread Fixed Internally Zones Crashing.

"wonkadoo" word of the day for me

Sep 11, 2020
  46. Nennius liked klanderso's post in the thread Fixed Internally Zones Crashing.

We're actively looking into this right now. Something may have gone wonkadoo and we're troubleshooting things to see what is going on and...

Sep 11, 2020
  47. Nennius replied to the thread Fixed Internally Zones Crashing.

Does this mean that we might have a.................potential issue?

Sep 11, 2020
  48. Nennius liked AlmarsGuides's post in the thread Disable Lore-Equipped Loot Notifications.

Why stop with one notification? I want to be asked if I am sure whether or not I wanna loot it. Then i want an additional pop up...

Sep 11, 2020
  49. Nennius posted a new thread.

Overseer Collectibles

Given that Overseer collection pieces are no drop, would it be possible to have the choices of collectibles offered include only those you...

Sep 10, 2020
  50. Nennius liked Riou's post in the thread AA Experience Reduction For A Warrior.

Sounds like you are playing in zones that have EXP reduction applied and your Brother (Ranger) is pulling mobs and bypassing the EXP...

Sep 9, 2020
  51. Nennius liked Ngreth Thergn's post in the thread Not A Bug Bonus exp stopped EARLY!.

The issue we had is: Events run by the event system set ALL of the bonuses when they make changes. So If it's giving EXP bonus, it sets...

Sep 9, 2020
  52. Nennius liked Vumad's post in the thread Third Party Software - What's cheating?.

One could argue that the /alarm was added to notify you when to end your playtime and using it to time spawns is an exploit. It's a...

Sep 9, 2020
  53. Nennius liked Braveheart's post in the thread Labor Day Weekend Bonus!.

DB is going to roll everyone back 12 hours and turn double xp back on so we get the full day... That's a common core math...

Sep 8, 2020
  54. Nennius liked Yinla's post in the thread Not A Bug Overseer window still needs a scroll bar.

Yes, far too much dead space.

Sep 8, 2020
  55. Nennius replied to the thread New game idea to encourage players to make alts.

The sale on the previous expansion ends on October 20th. Odds are decent of an announcement on or about the 21st of October. On the other...

Sep 7, 2020
  56. Nennius replied to the thread EQ Next!.

Popcorn! Popcorn! Get your popcorn! In this corner...

Sep 7, 2020
  57. Nennius replied to the thread Everquest - Do you feel the age?.

Luckily, in San Diego county there are restaurants that have reopened at a much reduced capacity. Denny's is one of them. They also do...

Sep 6, 2020
  58. Nennius replied to the thread Not A Bug Music.

:)

Sep 5, 2020
  59. Nennius replied to the thread Everyone using a sig.. please read.

I am perhaps being a bit obtuse. I apologize if that is the case, but I am curious just how an insecure image degrades security on the...

Sep 5, 2020
  60. Nennius replied to the thread Recently decided to come back and found out we are banned.

On a number of occasions Dreamweaver has asked folks to PM him so the matter can get referred to the proper person. He is the most visible...

Sep 5, 2020
  61. Nennius replied to the thread Everquest - Do you feel the age?.

And yelling at the neighbors to "Keep that darn racket down!" Then heading off to the Early Bird special at Denny's with your spare teeth.

Sep 5, 2020
  62. Nennius liked Bobbybick's post in the thread Viniki hunter anything rarer?.

Go camp this https://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=50710 Vaniki is relatively painless if you just check it X number of...

Sep 5, 2020
  63. Nennius replied to the thread Conflicts playing EQ and YT videos at same time.

Oddly, I am doing that right now with no issues. Watching this: [media] Makes me think the creative folks at DPG could do something...

Sep 5, 2020
  64. Nennius replied to the thread Everyone using a sig.. please read.

Out of sheer morbid curiosity; why does this matter? Not being sarcastic. I don't see how it really matters in this instance.

Sep 5, 2020
  65. Nennius replied to the thread Recently decided to come back and found out we are banned.

Long ago, in a galaxy far, far away? More seriously, have you PM'd Dreamweaver to ask why? No player here can help you with the...

Sep 5, 2020
  66. Nennius liked Smokezz's post in the thread Third Party Software - What's cheating?.

LOL... sounds like you play on a TLP server. Where utter nonsense is the name of the game. Using a stop watch to time something is most...

Sep 3, 2020
  67. Nennius replied to the thread Can't buy new merc aa on Selo..

I have had no difficulty in buying AA's. Which ones are giving you trouble?

Sep 3, 2020
  68. Nennius replied to the thread Narandi roars and twirls his axe.

Perhaps a vague clue to the name of the next expansion. "The Search for Rosba" A series of long, involved quests to reassemble the...

Sep 3, 2020
  69. Nennius liked Hellowhatsyourname's post in the thread Narandi roars and twirls his axe.

Is that secret project called "the next expansion"???

Sep 3, 2020
  70. Nennius liked Ngreth Thergn's post in the thread Narandi roars and twirls his axe.

I'm dropping Absor a bug on this, *BUT*, since this is a cosmetic and not a functional bug, I'm assigning it to the January 2021 sprint....

Sep 3, 2020
  71. Nennius liked dreamweaver's post in the thread Fall Fun is coming!.

Fall has come early to Norrath this year, which means it's almost time for the first round of this year's Fall Fun bonuses! From Tuesday,...

Sep 3, 2020
  72. Nennius replied to the thread RTX 3070 will outperform 2080ti at less then 1/2 the price $499!?.

And just for fun. Data 1.0 [media]

Sep 2, 2020
  73. Nennius replied to the thread RTX 3070 will outperform 2080ti at less then 1/2 the price $499!?.

All weak next to my future system. [media]

Sep 2, 2020
  74. Nennius replied to the thread Labor Day Weekend Bonus!.

When you miss a meeting... :)

Sep 2, 2020
  75. Nennius replied to the thread HOUSE GONE.

If it can be manipulated, it probably has been. You may well be right. In any case, given the number of times folks have lost stuff...

Sep 2, 2020
  76. Nennius liked dreamweaver's post in the thread Labor Day Weekend Bonus!.

It's time for Labor Day weekend in the United States and we're going to celebrate it in Norrath with a bonus! Double Experience for all...

Sep 2, 2020
  77. Nennius replied to the thread HOUSE GONE.

A good question. I would suppose (having no actual evidence) that it has something to do with how the data on housing is stored and...

Sep 2, 2020
  78. Nennius replied to the thread Only 25%?.

Well put.

Sep 2, 2020
  79. Nennius liked Benito's post in the thread Only 25%?.

Cosmetics are a major part of gaming revenue. The expectation of the 50% sale hurt sales of the regular-priced higher tiers...

Sep 2, 2020
  80. Nennius liked yepmetoo's post in the thread Only 25%?.

Corrected that for you, as the kids say.

Sep 2, 2020
  81. Nennius liked Waring_McMarrin's post in the thread You asked!: Torment of Velious is on Sale!.

There is no evidence that there will not be an expansion this year as they haven't put out any expansion news this early in the year...

Sep 2, 2020
  82. Nennius liked Smokezz's post in the thread You asked!: Torment of Velious is on Sale!.

It's a money grab? What the hell do you think they're in business for?

Sep 2, 2020
  83. Nennius liked Mookus's post in the thread Vaniki hunter?.

They should run a script to give me the vaniki hunter as I have a willsapper on my toon.

Sep 2, 2020
  84. Nennius liked Act of Valor's post in the thread Vaniki hunter?.

Man, I wish.

Sep 2, 2020
  85. Nennius replied to the thread RTX 3070 will outperform 2080ti at less then 1/2 the price $499!?.

/em Looks around. Curious to try and find the rest of the conversation.

Sep 1, 2020
  86. Nennius replied to the thread EQ Next!.

Fools and their money...

Aug 31, 2020
  87. Nennius liked MasterMagnus's post in the thread Everything is Down!!.

Luckily I use the 'half the internet' that had no problems. So was it Cloudflare or Centurylink that continued to service my...

Aug 30, 2020
  88. Nennius replied to the thread Everything is Down!!.

QFT

Aug 30, 2020
  89. Nennius liked Joules_Bianchi's post in the thread Everything is Down!!.

So.. you don't pay, and if they don't do as you wish, you will continue not paying just to spite them. K, got it! I'm also having...

Aug 30, 2020
  90. Nennius replied to the thread Who helps you EQ?.

No Beastlord armor?

Aug 30, 2020
  91. Nennius liked Sissruukk's post in the thread Who helps you EQ?.

Here is my EQ helper, my one-eyed cat Sassy: [IMG]

Aug 30, 2020
  92. Nennius replied to the thread Master Artisan Trophy.

More gnomes? Are you sure? Are you REALLY SURE? THE GNOME APOCALYPSE IS AT HAND!!! [IMG]

Aug 29, 2020
  93. Nennius liked KermittheFroglok's post in the thread 20th anniversary and lifetime subscription for sale again?.

Oddly we've passed the first "break even" point for anyone upgraded to the liftetime promotion from monthly. Just to remind everyone else...

Aug 29, 2020
  94. Nennius replied to the thread Master Artisan Trophy.

Tell them excitedly that you just bought blinker fluid for your car.

Aug 29, 2020
  95. Nennius replied to the thread Option to Auto-Sort Bank & Bags.

A bit off-topic, but is there a list somewhere of all the commands for easily moving things from bag to bag, i.e. "Ctrl-Left Click which...

Aug 28, 2020
  96. Nennius liked Drakah's post in the thread Option to Auto-Sort Bank & Bags.

I know in EQ2 we have the ability to automatically sort a bag(s) by either Item Type, Alpha, etc.but I really miss this ability in...

Aug 28, 2020
  97. Nennius replied to the thread Master Artisan Trophy.

Is it just me or does it seem to others that EverQUEST is becoming more like EverAchievement? Achievements are all good and fine, but for...

Aug 28, 2020
  98. Nennius liked Celephane's post in the thread 20th anniversary and lifetime subscription for sale again?.

And you posted a year and half later to tell us....why?

Aug 27, 2020
  99. Nennius replied to the thread When is enough.... enough?.

What do you use ground ear for? :)

Aug 27, 2020
  100. Nennius liked kizant's post in the thread When is enough.... enough?.

I actually like the way the earring quest is designed. There's good things unlocked as an incentive to at least do parts of it. The first...

Aug 27, 2020
  101. Nennius liked yepmetoo's post in the thread When is enough.... enough?.

Except I think its good game design. If you don't like it, you don't need to do it. I didn't do two of the TBL evolvers for awhile,...

Aug 27, 2020
  102. Nennius liked Kumudil's post in the thread Soulbanshee's Tradeskill Parser version 2.

Many thanks ... this nice tool gives me the motivation to really want to get to the 350 at all tradeskills.

Aug 27, 2020
  103. Nennius replied to the thread next expansion achievmentbonuses.

Just as long as we get "ship to ship combat".

Aug 24, 2020
  104. Nennius liked Ythera's post in the thread next expansion achievmentbonuses.

So like a burlap sack that you click on and it appears on your lower body and you can then hop really fast?

Aug 24, 2020
  105. Nennius liked CatsPaws's post in the thread next expansion achievmentbonuses.

I thought he meant saddle bags you could put on your mount for extra storage when your out killing. You know, your mount has a bag on each...

Aug 24, 2020
  106. Nennius replied to the thread Gnome SK.

The title of the thread omitted three letters. Gnome(s) S(uc)K :) :) They do have at least one purpose. [IMG]

Aug 23, 2020
  107. Nennius liked Celephane's post in the thread Gnome SK.

Are gnomes ever really SKs? I don't think so

Aug 23, 2020
  108. Nennius liked yepmetoo's post in the thread Gnome SK.

Gross. Gnomes. *shudder*

Aug 23, 2020
  109. Nennius liked yepmetoo's post in the thread EQPLAYERS.

Necroing threads as a "violation" is dumb. Someone griefing the forums by bumping all the oldest threads for no reason is one thing,...

Aug 23, 2020
  110. Nennius replied to the thread Servers are UP!.

But gnomes DO suck.

Aug 22, 2020
  111. Nennius replied to the thread EQPLAYERS.

I could suggest necrophilia, but I think the definition would likely earn me a vacation from the boards.

Aug 22, 2020
  112. Nennius liked Troutfest's post in the thread Swapping Accts still have character showing as logged in..

This seems to have started in the last day or so. I can log off an account in POK quickly or regularly after 30 secs out in the world....

Aug 22, 2020
  113. Nennius replied to the thread EQPLAYERS.

Sigh. I think we all forgot about the bunnies. Their story is such a sad one.

Aug 22, 2020
  114. Nennius liked Zamiam's post in the thread UI player window.

yep Riou already helped solve my issue thanks though Veteran_beta for your assistance as well .. appreciate it ..

Aug 22, 2020
  115. Nennius replied to the thread Several Servers Down 8/21/20 2:35.

Reschedule the raids. Or wait until next week. Just sayin' And to get all legal and stuff. "Daybreak does not ensure continuous...

Aug 22, 2020
  116. Nennius liked Zamiam's post in the thread Several Servers Down 8/21/20 2:35.

Silence is golden and patience is a virtue Life isn't fair Grasshopper

Aug 22, 2020
  117. Nennius liked Tatanka's post in the thread Expendable features.

LOL, never had one issue with billing in (checks calendar), 20 years, as of one week from today :) What's this wonderful pronouncement...

Aug 22, 2020
  118. Nennius liked Tatanka's post in the thread Expendable features.

1. Dumb forum posts ;)

Aug 22, 2020
  119. Nennius liked Tatanka's post in the thread Expendable features.

1. Dumb forum posts

Aug 22, 2020
  120. Nennius replied to the thread Servers are UP!.

I have an idea. What about a permanent banner at the top of the page that says, ALL SERVERS UP FOR NOW. SITUATION MAY CHANGE. GNOMES...

Aug 22, 2020
  121. Nennius liked Spiritwarrior's post in the thread Where is the Feedback Forum???.

I clicked the feedback in game and it sent me here but there is NO Feedback forum or Suggestion Box Forum to be found. I would like to...

Aug 22, 2020
  122. Nennius replied to the thread I THINK IM THE CAUSE OF VOX ISSUES. PLZ READ.

Just for fun. [IMG]

Aug 21, 2020
  123. Nennius replied to the thread UI player window.

You can do that? Anyone have a number for MS in Redmond? You are likely right of course.

Aug 21, 2020
  124. Nennius liked dreamweaver's post in the thread Current Downtime - August 21, 2020.

Hello Everyone, I have returned. Ops and engineering are investigating the most recent crash and are working to bring the worlds back...

Aug 21, 2020
  125. Nennius replied to the thread Not A Bug server locked.

The trouble there is that gnomes have a hard time seeing over the edge of a typical pie plate. That and their unfortunate tendency...

Aug 21, 2020
  126. Nennius replied to the thread Not A Bug server locked.

I still want pie. Please deliver.

Aug 21, 2020
  127. Nennius replied to the thread Quick!! Call the paramedics!!!.

In other words, you were getting high in-game. I think we may have found the culprit. :)

Aug 21, 2020
  128. Nennius replied to the thread Quick!! Call the paramedics!!!.

ewwwwww TMI

Aug 21, 2020
  129. Nennius posted a new thread.

Quick!! Call the paramedics!!!

Bristlebroke has left the building. Sudden crash reported. Preliminary diagnosis: Potential issue detected.

Aug 21, 2020
  130. Nennius liked Buster_Shruggs's post in the thread I THINK IM THE CAUSE OF VOX ISSUES. PLZ READ.

I think you are correct. Delete your characters, cancel your memberships, move to WoW, and please take your server crashing powers with you.

Aug 21, 2020
  131. Nennius liked dreamweaver's post in the thread Current Downtime - August 21, 2020.

We're unlocking servers now, thank you for your patience.

Aug 21, 2020
  132. Nennius liked Andarriel's post in the thread Several Servers Down 8/21/20 2:35.

Hmm wake up and all the servers are locked :( Andarriel

Aug 21, 2020
  133. Nennius liked Corwyhn Lionheart's post in the thread Several Servers Down 8/21/20 2:35.

Sad to see the message say "Potential issue" again. I thought we were past that. When all the servers are down its an issue NOT a...

Aug 21, 2020
  134. Nennius liked dreamweaver's post in the thread Several Servers Down 8/21/20 2:35.

...you can't prove that. :cool:

Aug 21, 2020
  135. Nennius replied to the thread Several Servers Down 8/21/20 2:35.

[IMG]

Aug 21, 2020
  136. Nennius replied to the thread Several Servers Down 8/21/20 2:35.

Well, the word potential CAN have other meanings. To quote, Synonyms for potential implicit, possible Words Related to potential...

Aug 21, 2020
  137. Nennius replied to the thread Several Servers Down 8/21/20 2:35.

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/current-downtime-august-21-2020.269725/#post-3957914 "Servers are coming back up...

Aug 21, 2020
  138. Nennius liked dreamweaver's post in the thread Current Downtime - August 21, 2020.

Servers are coming back up but will remained locked for the time being as Ops and engineering finish their checks. Current ETA to server...

Aug 21, 2020
  139. Nennius replied to the thread Several Servers Down 8/21/20 2:35.

Personally, I am hoping for pie. Pecan a la mode please.

Aug 21, 2020
  140. Nennius liked Sissruukk's post in the thread Several Servers Down 8/21/20 2:35.

I blame Nadisia, and she probably wasn't even on.

Aug 21, 2020
  141. Nennius liked Redrum_Redrum's post in the thread Several Servers Down 8/21/20 2:35.

I have tossed several computers out but never had them bounce. What kind of rubber elastic server cases do you guys use? And how high...

Aug 21, 2020
  142. Nennius liked dreamweaver's post in the thread Several Servers Down 8/21/20 2:35.

not sure about the elastic used. But honestly pretty high, saw one break 20 ft once.

Aug 21, 2020
  143. Nennius replied to the thread Several Servers Down 8/21/20 2:35.

Take a deep cleansing breath. It is just a game for the players. And if that doesn't help. [IMG]

Aug 21, 2020
  144. Nennius replied to the thread Several Servers Down 8/21/20 2:35.

Yes. Yes you are.

Aug 21, 2020
  145. Nennius replied to the thread Several Servers Down 8/21/20 2:35.

Clearly Nadisia's spells have one heck of a range.

Aug 21, 2020
  146. Nennius replied to the thread UI player window.

Streamlining things? Time left on account and this. Simplification perhaps?

Aug 21, 2020
  147. Nennius liked Veteran_BetaTester's post in the thread UI player window.

WHAT!? " To VICTORY ahh!" Why remove that, it was a great feature!! iks_f_laugh.mp3 - Yeaahhahhaaassssss! def_m_part.mp3 - Take Care,...

Aug 21, 2020
  148. Nennius replied to the thread Not A Bug server locked.

It's a conspiracy I tell ya! It's time to play the... [IMG]

Aug 21, 2020
  149. Nennius replied to the thread Several Servers Down 8/21/20 2:35.

If only we could prove that and then execute sentence.

Aug 21, 2020
  150. Nennius liked Viper1's post in the thread Several Servers Down 8/21/20 2:35.

It's that damn "potential" issue again

Aug 21, 2020
  151. Nennius replied to the thread Several Servers Down 8/21/20 2:35.

Light the torches!!! Melt the tar!!! Pluck the feathers!!! or I will increase my skill in patience (4096).

Aug 21, 2020
  152. Nennius liked Ngreth Thergn's post in the thread Test Update 08/11/2020 - New Bugs Only.

You are mistaken. These items have not been modified in the last three years. From what I can see, only one of the items ever had the...

Aug 21, 2020
  153. Nennius liked Kiaro's post in the thread New Patch Ruined Custom UI Skins.

So complaining here and arguing with someone about it, was easier than literally checking the eqinterface page and seeing the dates on...

Aug 21, 2020
  154. Nennius liked Captain Video's post in the thread So disappointed....

You have to complete the Argument Clinic quest before you can be keyed to enter the Plane of Complaint.

Aug 20, 2020
  155. Nennius liked TLP Addict's post in the thread New Patch Ruined Custom UI Skins.

I can think of 3 options off the top of my head that OP could have taken. Use default and wait until your custom UI gets updated. Fix the...

Aug 20, 2020
  156. Nennius replied to the thread Server traansfers available? Devs?.

More like... [IMG]

Aug 19, 2020
  157. Nennius posted a new thread.

Logins down?

Was in-game. Logged one account out and I am unable to log either account back in. Off to bed. Perhaps the morning will bring joy. :)

Aug 19, 2020
  158. Nennius liked RedDoctor's post in the thread Returning after 17 years... I have a few questions....

The only slots that have been added over the years have been Charm and Power Source, so the back slot was certainly there from the...

Aug 19, 2020
  159. Nennius liked Sissruukk's post in the thread So disappointed....

[IMG]

Aug 19, 2020
  160. Nennius replied to the thread So disappointed....

Nice idea, but I will wait for a Castle Anthrax. https://montypython.fandom.com/wiki/Castle_Anthrax

Aug 19, 2020
  161. Nennius replied to the thread So disappointed....

I think a sort of forum malaise has set in. Or perhaps the nerd rage has found another outlet.

Aug 19, 2020
  162. Nennius replied to the thread So disappointed....

Dreamweaver and his team are busy slaying today. The Dwarven Ruling Council obtained this classified image of the team waiting to...

Aug 19, 2020
  163. Nennius liked dreamweaver's post in the thread EQ PLAYERS.

It is a solid second place and this thread is also locked. Impressive necro though.

Aug 19, 2020
  164. Nennius liked Cuuthbert's post in the thread Next expansion.

Uh I believe they will program something, and we will play what they intended. Then whine and snivel about some content or how the...

Aug 19, 2020
  165. Nennius replied to the thread EQ PLAYERS.

Hmmm perhaps this could explain what i just found. Achievement-NecroQuest: Necro a thread that is eight years old...

Aug 18, 2020
  166. Nennius liked Beimeith's post in the thread EQ PLAYERS.

EQ used to not show you your REAL AC but a "fake" number that combined other things into it. The idea being to make it easier for...

Aug 18, 2020
  167. Nennius liked Beimeith's post in the thread EQ PLAYERS.

It's not. You should make a new thread, not necropost in a 7 year old thread. Also, in partial answer to your question, there was a...

Aug 18, 2020
  168. Nennius liked Dythan's post in the thread Wait a sec... Solved? Um.. NO!.

Or it was solved, he's not afk. Sorry Nancy Drew, but your investigative skills weren't up to snuff this time.

Aug 17, 2020
  169. Nennius liked Littlelegs's post in the thread Changes to the Necromancer Epic 2.0 in the August 2020 Update.

ps is 'post script' abbreviated. so post post script is pps. i think. and also dont care that much. have a good day. p.s. hi sancus...

Aug 15, 2020
  170. Nennius liked Jhenna_BB's post in the thread Baz price scripts are getting out of hand.

Just have fun with the script kiddies. It's easy to figure out the ones that have a trader and a buyer up all the time. There's three in...

Aug 15, 2020
  171. Nennius replied to the thread I must have this shirt.

I'd like one.

Aug 14, 2020
  172. Nennius liked Magickon's post in the thread Epic 3.0 err 4.0.

Tappin, I think EQ has had enough of your idea posts.

Aug 14, 2020
  173. Nennius liked Pelrond's post in the thread Casual versus Hardcore.

I'm a harcore casual. If I feel like playing I do. When I am playing I do stuff until I feel like doing something else or until it stops...

Aug 14, 2020
  174. Nennius liked Nuttmeg's post in the thread Against EULA to afk inbetween rare spawns?.

I want to help you understand. Let's start with unattended. EQ is unattended when you are not actively looking at or interacting with it....

Aug 14, 2020
  175. Nennius replied to the thread What's this?.

JChan discusses this, and other topics of interest, in her recent interview. https://m.twitch.tv/videos/704467915

Aug 14, 2020
  176. Nennius replied to the thread Epic 3.0 err 4.0.

Just so long as it isn't called EPIC NEXT.

Aug 14, 2020
  177. Nennius replied to the thread Casual versus Hardcore.

Committed!

Aug 13, 2020
  178. Nennius liked Bewts's post in the thread Against EULA to afk inbetween rare spawns?.

If they’re your primary healer, I highly suggest you do ;)

Aug 13, 2020
  179. Nennius liked Tatanka's post in the thread Casual versus Hardcore.

We don't "miss" the point. We disagree with it. We are using a subjective, imprecise word (hardcore). You define it a certain way. We...

Aug 13, 2020
  180. Nennius liked Elyssanda's post in the thread Casual versus Hardcore.

Lets see.. 3 hours raids 2 nights a week normally, 3 hours hanging out helping people and chatting most nights (maybe on my alt bard, maybe...

Aug 13, 2020
  181. Nennius replied to the thread AFK Checked and Suspended while in DZ.

Put a toilet in this and you're golden. [IMG] And in this case, you would most assuredly be hardcore. P.S. I want to thank an unnamed...

Aug 13, 2020
  182. Nennius replied to the thread Next expansion.

Or perhaps evolving epics.

Aug 13, 2020
  183. Nennius replied to the thread Casual versus Hardcore.

In your opinion.

Aug 13, 2020
  184. Nennius replied to the thread Casual versus Hardcore.

For me, when I ignore needed things (friends/family/house) I am addicted. My three year-old boys and the threat of poverty keep me...

Aug 13, 2020
  185. Nennius replied to the thread Casual versus Hardcore.

Well said. By Pawtato's definition a player who logs on for 1 hour a day for four days a week is "hardcore". I doubt you will...

Aug 13, 2020
  186. Nennius liked Scornfire's post in the thread aVeryLovingRobot - Ex Developer Stream.

Just going to post the Schedule here, as this is not a "Weekly" scheduled thing. There will be a multitude of Guests over the next several...

Aug 13, 2020