Nekk's Recent Activity

1. Nekk replied to the thread Constant LDs since patch.

This is still occurring and is very annoying.

Mar 22, 2024
  2. Nekk replied to the thread Constant LDs since patch.

Same thing happens to me multiple times throughout each and every day, especially in the middle of raids. Is really annoying and often gets...

Mar 14, 2024
  3. Nekk posted a new thread.

Not A Bug, But...

I know this is not a bug, but are there any plans to change type 3s so that we can better share our offslots with our persona's?

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

Feb 25, 2024
  4. Nekk replied to the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

Why does EQ have to close when you switch from one Internet to another like say your phone hotspot to WiFi?

Feb 10, 2024
  5. Nekk replied to the thread EQ Survey Thoughts.

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/eq-survey.296039/

Feb 3, 2024
  6. Nekk posted a new thread.

LS Necro Robe Clickies Not Working

Even after patch the current necro LS group robe clickies are not proccing at all off of any spells when I use them.

Forum: Bug Reports

Jan 18, 2024
  7. Nekk replied to the thread Purchasing Night of Shadows expansion.

When you purchase the latest expansion, you now own the rest of the previous expansions.

Jan 17, 2024
  8. Nekk replied to the thread Fixed Internally Item window always shows item name in green.

How would we know, when the servers are still locked?

Jan 17, 2024
  9. Nekk replied to the thread State of the Wizard.

They did get a huge boost.

Dec 28, 2023
  10. Nekk replied to the thread purchased to lvl 110.

Since when could you buy lvl 110?

Dec 26, 2023
  11. Nekk replied to the thread Error message.

Have you tried skipping the patcher?

Dec 5, 2023
  12. Nekk replied to the thread Marketplace Request: Optional Experience Toggle.

I don't know tbh, I would think not since you can't earn aa's then, but I haven't played a non maxed toon in so long that I wouldn't be...

Dec 5, 2023
  13. Nekk replied to the thread Beta Reward: Visage of the Rallosian Goblin.

Should be a yes, though I'm not 100% on that.

Dec 5, 2023
  14. Nekk replied to the thread Marketplace Request: Optional Experience Toggle.

I'm confused - there already is one - to turn off normal xp just type /alt on 100 and it goes to aa xp, and to turn it back on type /alt...

Dec 5, 2023
  15. Nekk replied to the thread Fixed Launchpad broken. Cannot enter game today.

Niente just proved my point, thank you. I was just trying to help, done arguing.

Nov 29, 2023
  16. Nekk replied to the thread Fixed Launchpad broken. Cannot enter game today.

And when you skip the patcher all you need is your account name i believe.

Nov 29, 2023
  17. Nekk replied to the thread Fixed Launchpad broken. Cannot enter game today.

If your pw is saved in the launcher then you can unhide the password and show it to you.

Nov 29, 2023
  18. Nekk replied to the thread Launcher broken suddenly on all 3 PCs.

Gonna ask the same question - did you try bypassing the patcher?

Nov 29, 2023
  19. Nekk replied to the thread Fixed Launchpad broken. Cannot enter game today.

Have you tried bypassing the patcher?

Nov 29, 2023
  20. Nekk replied to the thread What's the deal with the horrible experience per kill.

Pretty sure they nerfed this to try and stop pl bots or something, but could be wrong.

Nov 16, 2023
  21. Nekk replied to the thread Advloot Waiting Time Question.

Yes - have the loot leader (usually group leader) of the kill press leave all - it will leave all items on corpse for anyone to loot.

Nov 16, 2023