Naturalist's Recent Activity

1. Naturalist liked Cencamia's post in the thread Thank you Darkpaw Employees!.

People complaining about testing patches before they are put on Live? Hmm, look at the test patch notes compared to Live. Things do get...

May 21, 2020
  2. Naturalist liked DCPD158's post in the thread Thank you Darkpaw Employees!.

If this was March of 1999, most of y'all would have had a coronary by now. Compared to that, this is like a long potty break. I'm as bummed...

May 21, 2020
  3. Naturalist liked Hart_Xegony's post in the thread Thank you Darkpaw Employees!.

Give they guys some credit guys. They are working with a very small team. Trust me they are working hard to get it back up and running. You...

May 21, 2020
  4. Naturalist liked Cicelee's post in the thread Thank you Darkpaw Employees!.

So your recollection was that there was a server merge that created a 48 hour downtime patch? You may want to take some Gingko Balboa or...

May 21, 2020
  5. Naturalist liked Kobrah's post in the thread Thank you Darkpaw Employees!.

Stop your trolling Thunda !! It's weak. You need to add in the "or I'm canceling all 2000 of my accounts and darkpaw is going bankrupt."

May 21, 2020
  6. Naturalist liked Cicelee's post in the thread Thank you Darkpaw Employees!.

Is the game constantly offline? I mean yes the past two days has been a huge patch with a once every xyz years server merge. It feels...

May 21, 2020
  7. Naturalist liked Sabrefist-'s post in the thread Thank you Darkpaw Employees!.

I'm sure they're not hanging out watching a movie and eating pizza right now... But when it becomes pretty much expected that your game...

May 21, 2020
  8. Naturalist liked Magneress's post in the thread Thank you Darkpaw Employees!.

it's ironic but i remember tons and tons of random emergency downtime from my youth, i went to bed a lot of nights without eq to keep me...

May 21, 2020
  9. Naturalist liked svann's post in the thread Thank you Darkpaw Employees!.

if i had any money id send you guys a pizza, but just know I thought about it!

May 21, 2020
  10. Naturalist posted a new thread.

Thank you Darkpaw Employees!

You are working with old code, in crazy conditions, and doing your best to make the player base happy. And we love you! We the people...

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

May 21, 2020
  11. Naturalist liked CatsPaws's post in the thread @Darkpaw or Daybreak Or whatever you call yourself.

I don't mind paying for the game, its dirt cheap and not 100% perfect but neither is my 20 year old car. And when it breaks down I don't...

May 21, 2020
  12. Naturalist replied to the thread Way to go on the insults.

I'm sure platinum is included in the fix, relax and give them a chance to handle the problem. Or just continue being angry, the choice is...

May 21, 2020
  13. Naturalist replied to the thread Level 1 character that I did not create.

You had a character on Brekt server that you must have forgotten about then. Brekt characters were merged with FV.

May 21, 2020
  14. Naturalist replied to the thread Update on Server Merges + FAQ.

There was a time... Way way back when SOE and Verant ran things. They did that. I remember patches done early, unless my aging brain has...

May 20, 2020
  15. Naturalist replied to the thread Wood Elf Beastlords...What a Waste.

So you're really trying to say Native American "medicine men" as you put it, were not spiritual and don't qualify as a Shaman? You...

May 6, 2020
  16. Naturalist liked Gyurika Godofwar's post in the thread Update on Server Merges + FAQ.

Honestly the only one I've seen being toxic is you. You repeatedly make up these accusations about how bad FV is and how terrible it's...

May 4, 2020
  17. Naturalist replied to the thread Update on Server Merges + FAQ.

FV is no more toxic than any other server, the difference is all your awesome raid gear can be handed down or sold. Free trade rocks,...

May 3, 2020
  18. Naturalist liked Laronk's post in the thread Update on Server Merges + FAQ.

I play on FV and I understand the you can't transfer off thing sucks but people on live servers rightfully so don't want someone who...

May 3, 2020
  19. Naturalist replied to the thread Aradune TLP.

Uhh what had happened was... I necroed this thread and yes, he probably would be disappointed by this DOA ruleset! They did make an...

Apr 29, 2020
  20. Naturalist liked Krezzy's post in the thread Aradune TLP.

With the rampant farming potential on this server, I'd suggest calling it Cletus Miller.

Apr 29, 2020
  21. Naturalist liked jeskola's post in the thread Aradune TLP.

I feel like Aradune would be disappointed by a server with a DOA ruleset.

Apr 29, 2020
  22. Naturalist replied to the thread Does Old content get nerfed?.

Sometimes though, they put resources into going back 17 years to nerf weapons in Temple of Veeshan, as well as weapon ornaments that had...

Jan 30, 2020