Naturalist's Recent Activity

1. Naturalist replied to the thread Does Old content get nerfed?.

Sometimes though, they put resources into going back 17 years to nerf weapons in Temple of Veeshan, as well as weapon ornaments that had...

Jan 30, 2020
  2. Naturalist replied to the thread ToV Earring Evolving Quest.

The customer is now conditioned to just accept that "it simply wasn't ready at launch" It's not acceptable that a major item in an...

Jan 16, 2020
  3. Naturalist replied to the thread Torment of Velious. Whats your favorite part ?.

My favorite part is that I didn't waste a dime on it for any accounts. Feels great!

Jan 15, 2020
  4. Naturalist replied to the thread Favorite bugs over the years.

Bug with the Sebilisian Bonemaster Coat that made the Shaman spell "Talisman of the Leopard" last over 500 hours. And you could zone with...

Jan 13, 2020
  5. Naturalist replied to the thread FoS - A council divided - unwinnable?.

If the forum did not want threads to be necro'd they would close replies to threads after a set time period (while still allowing links to...

Jan 9, 2020
  6. Naturalist liked Vumad's post in the thread FoS - A council divided - unwinnable?.

Rather than starting a new thread he posted in an old one that the problem is still occurring? Isn't necro'ing the thread the right...

Jan 9, 2020
  7. Naturalist liked Querris's post in the thread How long should a GM give you to respond to "unattended gameplay"?.

All we gotta do is somehow get a merc onto one of the super obvious abusive and disruptive macaroni quest box armies and they too can get...

Jan 7, 2020
  8. Naturalist replied to the thread How long should a GM give you to respond to "unattended gameplay"?.

Fully automated bot groups / armies on nearly every server. Including Test server, right smack dab in the center of NW Sarnak fort in...

Jan 7, 2020
  9. Naturalist replied to the thread Server Discussion - Non Truebox rule set..

The people have spoken. Non-Truebox- Free Trade- Start in The Serpents Spine expansion- AoC's Active (no reason not to) Optional - 2x...

Nov 21, 2019
  10. Naturalist replied to the thread Aradune TLP.

So someone else having an opinion on honoring someone qualifies as an "agenda" in your book? Ok, glad we've cleared that up. Now if you...

Nov 20, 2019
  11. Naturalist replied to the thread Aradune TLP.

In what world does spending thousands of hours grinding in the same spot equal fun or challenging game play? It's not. Being able to do...

Nov 20, 2019
  12. Naturalist replied to the thread Aradune TLP.

Like I was saying to Duder, the average age of the current EQ player is older than ever. He may have wanted hardcore grind originally but...

Nov 20, 2019
  13. Naturalist replied to the thread Aradune TLP.

1/10 and that's a stretch, and this rampant farming you speak of is a non factor. He had a sense of humor too, and might actually like...

Nov 20, 2019
  14. Naturalist replied to the thread Aradune TLP.

That's why we're doing the opposite, in his name. He'd like it.

Nov 20, 2019
  15. Naturalist replied to the thread Bard Epic QoL.

I do it the same way except I just have it /stopsong, hit epic and other burns and a group message. Then start my melody back up...

Nov 20, 2019
  16. Naturalist posted a new thread.

Aradune TLP

Aradune ruleset Free Trade - 3x XP full time - 2x rare spawn full time - Reduced lockouts full time - True Box Off - Focused 100% on fun...

Forum: Time Locked Progression Servers

Nov 20, 2019