NatazzEvoli's Recent Activity

1. NatazzEvoli replied to the thread Champion's Oath/Reavers Bargin.

We'll see how it is in live. Worst case scenario is that it's bad, and we ask for a rework to something that was developed/"tuned" as an...

Apr 17, 2024 at 1:55 PM
  2. NatazzEvoli liked Koveras's post in the thread In regards of the Paladin's Slay Undead AA, it must be changed..

Another idea I could suggest within the change is this, sure it feels like I'm toning down more but one thing's for certain: Paladins need...

Apr 17, 2024 at 10:16 AM
  3. NatazzEvoli liked Koveras's post in the thread In regards of the Paladin's Slay Undead AA, it must be changed..

Yep, the thread says it all, in regards of the Paladin's Slay Undead AA Ability after all these years, I finally figured it out exactly...

Apr 17, 2024 at 10:15 AM
  4. NatazzEvoli replied to the thread Weapon ornamentation request again.

Potential DB response: "Great idea, but we will not be doing this."

Apr 17, 2024 at 10:01 AM
  5. NatazzEvoli liked Colt4954's post in the thread Spire AA- Time for an upgrade.

Can we please finally get more ranks of this? even another 1 minute reduction and a single extra rank increasing the AA bonuses. These AA...

Apr 17, 2024 at 9:59 AM
  6. NatazzEvoli liked Gialana's post in the thread 25th Anniversary Mission Challenge Reward.

I think you can still get a different augment by running the mission again. You could then use that augment instead, if you want.

Mar 27, 2024
  7. NatazzEvoli liked KushallaFV's post in the thread So... *attended* automated gameplay IS allowed?.

Appreciate the self report, now straight to jail.

Mar 27, 2024
  8. NatazzEvoli replied to the thread So... *attended* automated gameplay IS allowed?.

Bulk this with some of the people that want currency from merc kill quests because "my auto bot group can do that too"... Cheaters in EQ...

Mar 15, 2024
  9. NatazzEvoli liked fransisco's post in the thread So... *attended* automated gameplay IS allowed?.

So how many accounts has the OP had banned over the years I wonder

Mar 15, 2024
  10. NatazzEvoli liked Cicelee's post in the thread So... *attended* automated gameplay IS allowed?.

I am merely speculating, but I would think if I hit one button and then lean back in my chair, hands clasped behind my head, while my six...

Mar 15, 2024
  11. NatazzEvoli liked Waring_McMarrin's post in the thread So... *attended* automated gameplay IS allowed?.

Much of what they said about things that sofrware is or isn't allowed to do in the past has been about the actions that it can perform...

Mar 15, 2024
  12. NatazzEvoli liked Razorfall's post in the thread So... *attended* automated gameplay IS allowed?.

One of the other questions does not use "unattended" as a qualifier. In any case, the best thing to do is to report them anyway.

Mar 15, 2024
  13. NatazzEvoli liked Kyzvs's post in the thread So... *attended* automated gameplay IS allowed?.

I asked a similar question a few months ago - there was a guy I saw 24/7 afk-killing frost giants for pp (I guess). I was in and out the...

Mar 15, 2024
  14. NatazzEvoli liked Windance's post in the thread So... *attended* automated gameplay IS allowed?.

You guys are splitting hairs. I wouldn't read much into any of their answers.

Mar 15, 2024
  15. NatazzEvoli liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread So... *attended* automated gameplay IS allowed?.

If they just banned all 3rd party programs and developed their own in-house boxing/automation program that included ONLY the things...

Mar 15, 2024
  16. NatazzEvoli liked Doranur_Aleguzzler's post in the thread So... *attended* automated gameplay IS allowed?.

I'm going to go out on a limb here, and say that it's possible they chose that specific wording, to avoid litigation. For example, a lot of...

Mar 15, 2024
  17. NatazzEvoli liked Svann2's post in the thread So... *attended* automated gameplay IS allowed?.

I sense a suspension in the thread.

Mar 15, 2024
  18. NatazzEvoli liked Marton's post in the thread Exp and free Heroic tomorrow.

Thanks for heads up. Knowing what it takes to take a character from 100 to 125, I'm not really sure I want another alt.

Mar 15, 2024
  19. NatazzEvoli liked Scila's post in the thread AMA Response Feedback.

I said what I wanted in their thread. As a paid geek before I retired, most of it made sense. Even with a large staff, large budget, and...

Mar 15, 2024
  20. NatazzEvoli liked jeskola's post in the thread AMA Response Feedback.

Waring is attempting to be realistic and y'all clowning him. Take a step back and look at things objectively and with realism. The AMA made...

Mar 14, 2024
  21. NatazzEvoli liked coltongrundy's post in the thread AMA Response Feedback.

Don't let them fool you. BST & BER in classic is quite easy. It's not hard to do at all. It's has been done on emulated servers by a single...

Mar 14, 2024
  22. NatazzEvoli liked Bartholomo's post in the thread AMA Response Feedback.

is there and Q and A that I missed, can someone post where they saw this? or if I even can see it? thankis!

Mar 14, 2024
  23. NatazzEvoli liked Vicus's post in the thread AMA Response Feedback.

I am thankful that the devs answered all the AMA's, with way more transparency then I expected to be honest, but there seemed to be a clear...

Mar 14, 2024
  24. NatazzEvoli liked Allayna's post in the thread The AMA responses are here!.

Everything in Everquest is literally a grind. From leveling your character, to camping an augment or gear, to spawning an individual...

Mar 14, 2024
  25. NatazzEvoli liked Jedipokey's post in the thread The AMA responses are here!.

1,000,000% this

Mar 14, 2024
  26. NatazzEvoli liked Metanis's post in the thread The AMA responses are here!.

I live in Amish country. They won't put down a horse while it can still pull the wagon. The front office team must have the same philosophy...

Mar 14, 2024
  27. NatazzEvoli liked Cyrics's post in the thread The AMA responses are here!.

They literally could have just posted 3 answers at the very beginning and saved a lot of reading. A: We have thought about it A: We dont...

Mar 14, 2024
  28. NatazzEvoli replied to the thread The AMA responses are here!.

Well, thank you for responding to quite a lot of questions.

Mar 13, 2024
  29. NatazzEvoli replied to the thread Broken Key of Lava.

I saw rock piles still today and did the quest. Look in the northwestern area of the zone (there's 4-5 there)

Mar 13, 2024
  30. NatazzEvoli liked Angahran's post in the thread Anniversary Overseer Quests?.

"Working as expected."

Mar 13, 2024
  31. NatazzEvoli liked Fanra's post in the thread Anniversary Overseer Quests?.

I log in and the alert window says: "Anniversary: Overseer Quests" - Note plural. "Celebrate EverQuest's rich history by participating in...

Mar 13, 2024
  32. NatazzEvoli liked KushallaFV's post in the thread 25th Anniversary Raid - Leave it in all year.

It's going to be an Overseer raid, 72 hour duration requiring at least 24 agents.

Mar 13, 2024
  33. NatazzEvoli liked Smokezz's post in the thread 25th Anniversary Raid - Leave it in all year.

I'll just say it now... we only got 8 raids this year. Leave the 25th anniversary raid in all year long like you did GMM. Honestly, it's...

Mar 13, 2024
  34. NatazzEvoli liked Joules_Bianchi's post in the thread Does Anyone Recommend Everquest Anymore?.

I recommend EQ as a game and a walk through, play through history lesson of gaming mechanics. If you follow through EQ's expansions and...

Mar 13, 2024
  35. NatazzEvoli liked Vumad's post in the thread Does Anyone Recommend Everquest Anymore?.

I recommend EQ all the time. I play EQ for my guild which is my team. Something EQ does that other games do not do as well is push Co-Op on...

Mar 13, 2024
  36. NatazzEvoli liked fransisco's post in the thread Does Anyone Recommend Everquest Anymore?.

Graphically the game is an embarrassment. However what the game has going for it is complexity. Current games race to simplify things. Lets...

Mar 13, 2024
  37. NatazzEvoli liked Bobokin's post in the thread Does Anyone Recommend Everquest Anymore?.

Darkpaw should be increasing experience at lower levels rather than killing it. There is a lot of game out there to play, but the way...

Mar 13, 2024
  38. NatazzEvoli liked Yinla's post in the thread EQ "Raid Race" 2025 Parameters- Change?.

T3 raids need to be longer, so it isn't all down to a burn and ignore everything else. No real strat to it.

Mar 13, 2024
  39. NatazzEvoli liked Tankkin's post in the thread EQ "Raid Race" 2025 Parameters- Change?.

Thats not a race lol. The floodgates open and its game on. This isn't the first year that servers let another in a minute or two faster,...

Mar 13, 2024
  40. NatazzEvoli liked FYAD's post in the thread EQ "Raid Race" 2025 Parameters- Change?.

Make your own ranking website and convince all the guild leaders to submit their info to you. Nothing stopping you if you don't like the...

Mar 13, 2024
  41. NatazzEvoli liked Corwyhn Lionheart's post in the thread How to lose the hard to lose players of EQ.

First lets take exp off mobs that folks have enjoyed farming for exp for years. Now replace that with exp off of missions but keep...

Mar 13, 2024
  42. NatazzEvoli liked bignags's post in the thread Test Update 03/07/2024 - New Bugs Only.

Also can we get a confirmation if possible, is the anniversary raid staying around forever like gmm did since it’s a milestone event I...

Mar 13, 2024
  43. NatazzEvoli replied to the thread Test Update 03/07/2024 - New Bugs Only.

If steps aren't being taken to fix the "under world" mobs that frequently occurs since December, the team isn't using their time to best...

Mar 10, 2024
  44. NatazzEvoli replied to the thread Exp was changed to TOV Hero Missions? Why?.

I sigh heavily whenever I see most of these recent "improvements" to the game. There's a part of me that says the upper management are...

Mar 7, 2024
  45. NatazzEvoli liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread Exp was changed to TOV Hero Missions? Why?.

But that's the way these types of changes happen: 1. Some dev gets wind of players doing something...completely within the rules of...

Mar 7, 2024
  46. NatazzEvoli liked Bilderov's post in the thread Exp was changed to TOV Hero Missions? Why?.

Having seen a recent post about a level 1 beating Vox / Nagafen via personas, I can see this nerf being a potential knee-jerk reaction to...

Mar 7, 2024
  47. NatazzEvoli replied to the thread Stealth nerfs?.

The change they made to ToV mission exp was a stupid one.

Mar 7, 2024
  48. NatazzEvoli liked fransisco's post in the thread Exp was changed to TOV Hero Missions? Why?.

You know, you could just play your character? I think a better change would be that all TOV tasks lock at request, and you MUST BE IN THE...

Mar 6, 2024
  49. NatazzEvoli liked Marton's post in the thread Exp was changed to TOV Hero Missions? Why?.

Yeah, nerfs are the way to go. :rolleyes:

Mar 6, 2024
  50. NatazzEvoli liked The real Sandaormo's post in the thread Sad.

The attitude these days is if your not in the top 2 finishing guilds, your are a trash player. That's fine, only the people that have...

Mar 6, 2024
  51. NatazzEvoli liked Tatanka's post in the thread Sad.

I see the OP's point, but just want to add, "family, casual" doesn't necessarily = bad. When every family, casual guild beats it, then you...

Mar 5, 2024
  52. NatazzEvoli liked CatsPaws's post in the thread Armor Display Stands.

I see EQ 2 got Armor Display stands yesterday. Cost $2 in marketplace. Any chance of these coming soon to EQ?

Feb 29, 2024
  53. NatazzEvoli liked Yinla's post in the thread T3 launch, the artisan and the druid raid (unkempt woods).

This is why we never raid on a Saturday and stick to our usual raid schedule. The race for us has never been worth changing raid days...

Feb 29, 2024
  54. NatazzEvoli replied to the thread Quest Nerf.

Good.

Feb 21, 2024
  55. NatazzEvoli liked 666DPSweDeliver's post in the thread Quest Nerf.

Because 35 AA for no risk and little effort was way too much reward.

Feb 21, 2024
  56. NatazzEvoli liked Xtor Zadamose's post in the thread Quest Nerf.

The Emberclaw Sisters quest reward was changed in the patch today. I went from getting over 35 aa to 2. Regular exp gains were at roughly...

Feb 21, 2024
  57. NatazzEvoli liked Rylak's post in the thread Resetting my EQCLIENT.INI file for today's patch!.

That's an extremely short-sighted take. This is a 25-year old game, spanning across 6 major OS upgrades (at least), multiple DirectX...

Feb 21, 2024
  58. NatazzEvoli liked Rijacki's post in the thread Laurions inn WHY.

You can always summon one or go to the bank in PoT which is 1 zone away. But, there were no bankers in the other expansion spell...

Feb 21, 2024
  59. NatazzEvoli liked Brickhaus's post in the thread Live Server Current Bard Best Uses Question.

But bards (and any raid adps) don't work in vacuums. If you assume all the healers are clerics, and there are no rangers or...

Feb 21, 2024
  60. NatazzEvoli liked fransisco's post in the thread Question regarding Balance: SK Epic vs. Pally Epic.

The issue is saying "paladins are fine, they are just fine". Well, druids and paladins can both do damage. Hence their dps "is fine"....

Feb 21, 2024
  61. NatazzEvoli liked Tamarea's post in the thread Druid’s Healing Disadvantages.

Sadly, and it has been pointed out in comments after the roadmap was published, there appeared to be a void of epic propositions around...

Feb 21, 2024
  62. NatazzEvoli liked Allayna's post in the thread Druid’s Healing Disadvantages.

You don't raid...haven't in years according to your own admission. And you use mending on your shaman. Which is all the insight I...

Feb 21, 2024
  63. NatazzEvoli liked Alkyvret's post in the thread Druid’s Healing Disadvantages.

Mana regen compared to shamans canni? Are you joking? Druids get, like, 20k mana off of bear. This was going to be buffed this patch,...

Feb 21, 2024
  64. NatazzEvoli liked Xandos's post in the thread Druid’s Healing Disadvantages.

Well i can understand if theres some Confusion as a Paladin, atleast in my Book, isnt counted as a Priest but as a Tank/Knight. But i...

Feb 21, 2024
  65. NatazzEvoli replied to the thread Destructive Travelers <Luclin>.

updated 2/21/2024 with current needs.

Feb 21, 2024
  66. NatazzEvoli liked Lubianx's post in the thread How to further reduce incoming damage? Current Raid Content Offtanking Paladin....

I think I may have to make myself MT for Seed next time :)

Feb 21, 2024
  67. NatazzEvoli liked Darakar's post in the thread How to further reduce incoming damage? Current Raid Content Offtanking Paladin....

Okay, I specifically went for HAgi because I am not struggling to tank at all in the group game. I do not need outside healing unless I...

Feb 21, 2024
  68. NatazzEvoli liked Lubianx's post in the thread How to further reduce incoming damage? Current Raid Content Offtanking Paladin....

For group I agree but I tried both recently as a raid pally by swapping out the type 5s and have found that hAgil was doing better for...

Feb 21, 2024
  69. NatazzEvoli liked Fenthen's post in the thread Noooooo!!!!! Angeliana!!!!!.

While something more than a 12-hour warning would be nice, it's been the 3rd Wednesday of the month for a long while.

Feb 21, 2024
  70. NatazzEvoli liked Conq's post in the thread Yet another I'm quiting post....

But can I has yer stuff?

Feb 21, 2024
  71. NatazzEvoli liked Allayna's post in the thread Which Legacies Lost Augments for Paladin?.

I could quote another thread I recently commented on...where I tanked/healed the two LS group missions and overhealed for 49...

Feb 19, 2024
  72. NatazzEvoli liked alanus's post in the thread Which Legacies Lost Augments for Paladin?.

For paladin it's pretty useless to be honest with you. As a paladin, you already have a bunch of heal mod abilities (armor of inquis,...

Feb 19, 2024
  73. NatazzEvoli liked alanus's post in the thread Tank Trophies 2024.

I use: Crest of Heroism (LS) Lost Wayfarer's Tent (Anni) Scavenger's Prize (ROS) Rallos Zek's Axe Replica (TOV) Shadow Torchiere (TOL)...

Feb 19, 2024
  74. NatazzEvoli liked Fenthen's post in the thread Raid: Ankexfen Keep: Prisoners of Ankexfen.

This is an opinion, not necessarily a bug. I do agree with you, however. But it is consistent with numerous other raids that have a...

Feb 19, 2024
  75. NatazzEvoli liked Jack's post in the thread Druid’s Healing Disadvantages.

The devs seem to have forgotten that druids are priests too. Druids seem to miss out on the advantages that the other priest classes have...

Feb 15, 2024
  76. NatazzEvoli liked Accendo's post in the thread What Constitutes as Cheating?.

In addition to the above, please refrain from discussing suspensions, bans, and/or specific third-party programs related to cheating. These...

Feb 15, 2024
  77. NatazzEvoli liked Accendo's post in the thread What Constitutes as Cheating?.

This question has obviously been a hot topic lately with many wondering just what does constitute as cheating. Elaborating on our Knowledge...

Feb 15, 2024
  78. NatazzEvoli liked Fenthen's post in the thread Talk about T3 raids upcoming.

Not all guilds beta tested, and not all guilds are competing for the top spot. Some just casually go when it's their day to raid, and...

Feb 15, 2024
  79. NatazzEvoli liked Act of Valor's post in the thread Talk about T3 raids upcoming.

shut up

Feb 15, 2024
  80. NatazzEvoli liked Knifen's post in the thread Talk about T3 raids upcoming.

I think what Act of Valor is so eloquently trying to say, is perhaps this game isnt for you, as much as you dislike everything about it.

Feb 15, 2024
  81. NatazzEvoli liked yepmetoo's post in the thread Test Update 02/13/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Nerfing the preservation focus is pointless, just makes it more annoying. Adding the rejuvenating steel focus is absolutely moronic. I...

Feb 13, 2024
  82. NatazzEvoli liked Brickhaus's post in the thread Raids.

No.

Feb 11, 2024
  83. NatazzEvoli liked Fanra's post in the thread EQ Survey Thoughts.

The "third party website" is Google Forms. There is zero "sketchiness". The only objection anyone could have is you must sign into a...

Feb 9, 2024
  84. NatazzEvoli replied to the thread EQ needs to learn from Palworld.

There's pieces/parts that can be used for future development ideas, no question, but does that mean EQ dev should spend time trying to do...

Feb 3, 2024
  85. NatazzEvoli liked Captain Video's post in the thread EQ needs to learn from Palworld.

Palworld is a thinly-veiled reskin of that developer's previous game, called Craftopia, which wasn't exactly a huge success. The main...

Feb 3, 2024
  86. NatazzEvoli liked Laronk's post in the thread EQ needs to learn from Palworld.

In everquest I can build a base (guild hall) You can Strengthen your team, go raiding, go experience, go questing, kill nameds, do the...

Feb 3, 2024
  87. NatazzEvoli liked Rijacki's post in the thread EQ needs to learn from Palworld.

Many of us were older than teens when we started playing in 1999 or the aughts.

Feb 3, 2024
  88. NatazzEvoli liked Rijacki's post in the thread EQ needs to learn from Palworld.

Do you also have the same disdain for anyone who likes to get fast food or munches on a bag of chips/crisps instead of partake in a 5...

Feb 3, 2024
  89. NatazzEvoli liked fransisco's post in the thread EQ needs to learn from Palworld.

Eq could benefit from alot of new things and more development. Even though its a totally different game from palworld, even the crustiest...

Feb 3, 2024
  90. NatazzEvoli liked Nennius's post in the thread EQ needs to learn from Palworld.

And the winner for POINTLESS THREAD OF THE YEAR goes to...

Feb 3, 2024
  91. NatazzEvoli liked Zinth's post in the thread EQ needs to learn from Palworld.

what roleplaying in palworld? lol... the gameplay is super shallow and dull but it has plenty instant gratification... no challenge...

Feb 3, 2024
  92. NatazzEvoli replied to the thread I just want to thank DarkPaw..

I've enjoyed the past couple of months. NOICE job DPG (and ty for the recent throwdown of the banhammer too)!

Feb 3, 2024
  93. NatazzEvoli liked Herf's post in the thread I just want to thank DarkPaw..

The Anniversary Tower in NRO, and the monthly collection quests, available on TLPs and being able to be done by lower lvl toons than max...

Feb 3, 2024
  94. NatazzEvoli replied to the thread Destructive Travelers <Luclin>.

updated 1/23/2024 with current needs for Laurion's Song.

Jan 23, 2024
  95. NatazzEvoli liked Fading Illusion's post in the thread What are the Top 10 Dragons in EverQuest?.

Hello all! Fading here from the EverQuest Show! The upcoming episode is ALL about dragons in EQ! (And yes, there will be a separate EQ2...

Jan 23, 2024
  96. NatazzEvoli replied to the thread Neck evolver drop rate.

This should be looked at. Make it purchasable for 10,000 vouchers.

Jan 20, 2024
  97. NatazzEvoli liked Yinla's post in the thread Devs, can you explain personas please?.

Except it isn't. I make alts to do quests, many of which are unrepeatable. So I cannot play a persona as I would an alt. Alts still...

Dec 26, 2023
  98. NatazzEvoli liked Nennius's post in the thread Devs, can you explain personas please?.

A feature to advertise and make money from.

Dec 26, 2023
  99. NatazzEvoli liked Szilent's post in the thread Devs, can you explain personas please?.

and likely the 100th to ignore the answers

Dec 26, 2023
  100. NatazzEvoli liked Fian's post in the thread Reviewing Laurion's Song expansion.

I have completed all the quests and missions, and a fair number of the collects/hunter, so I feel like I have enough knowledge to write a...

Dec 23, 2023
  101. NatazzEvoli replied to the thread No type 19 augs for group players this year?.

Don't be surprised if these will be available during the new anniversary event.

Dec 23, 2023
  102. NatazzEvoli liked Szilent's post in the thread 2024, Make Paladins !.

parsed? you mean you've watched the AC number change on your profile while you equip the LDoN type3s? that's not parsing, and is the...

Dec 21, 2023
  103. NatazzEvoli liked Etha's post in the thread Duckmen.

Duckman was pretty cool though [IMG]

Dec 21, 2023
  104. NatazzEvoli liked negolin's post in the thread Duckmen.

I noticed that there are no duckmen (advanced form of ducks; eg Howard the Duck) type of monsters in Everquest. Just an idea.

Dec 21, 2023
  105. NatazzEvoli liked Brickhaus's post in the thread Personas - Are They Safe To Use?.

By not listing personas' fixes in the patch notes and knowing how many people have had issues with these, you are shooting yourself...

Dec 20, 2023
  106. NatazzEvoli liked Tatanka's post in the thread Personas - Are They Safe To Use?.

Other than that, Mrs. Lincoln, how was the play? ;)

Dec 20, 2023
  107. NatazzEvoli liked MyShadower's post in the thread Personas - Are They Safe To Use?.

Surely, personas must be safe, they are on the list of accomplishments for 2023. :D

Dec 20, 2023
  108. NatazzEvoli liked Redbeardflynn's post in the thread Vote for EQ in Another Scuffed Game Awards.

At risk of slanting the vote toward Everquest, I wanted to let you all know that you can currently go vote for EQ in Another Scuffed Game...

Dec 20, 2023
  109. NatazzEvoli liked Act of Valor's post in the thread Final Fugue - Pal'Lomen Mission Discussion.

Fugue you too, buddy!

Dec 11, 2023
  110. NatazzEvoli replied to the thread In Progress Mobs become unhittable in multiple locations in LS.

+1, very bad in Unkempt Woods when fighting any of the fauna.

Dec 8, 2023
  111. NatazzEvoli liked Skecpa's post in the thread In Progress Mobs become unhittable in multiple locations in LS.

It appears that mobs path along seams in geometry and if they stay on those seams with slight elevations they become unhittable while still...

Dec 8, 2023
  112. NatazzEvoli replied to the thread Fixed Internally Final Fugue group mission Achievement "Final Fugue: Plucked" broken..

Wait for one person to say "it worked for me" so they can dismiss this bug...

Dec 8, 2023
  113. NatazzEvoli liked Jondalar's post in the thread Fixed Internally Final Fugue group mission Achievement "Final Fugue: Plucked" broken..

noone in auras. Noone got achievement. 2 people already had.

Dec 8, 2023
  114. NatazzEvoli liked Swiss's post in the thread Fixed Internally Final Fugue group mission Achievement "Final Fugue: Plucked" broken..

"Final Fugue: Plucked" is not being awarded even when everyone in the group dodges the arrow aura. The achievement reads "Do not be hit by...

Dec 8, 2023
  115. NatazzEvoli liked Slasher's post in the thread Group Weapons in LS.

Concern of what ? Them attempting to actually fix melee dps after 4 year of casterquest ?

Dec 6, 2023
  116. NatazzEvoli liked I_Love_My_Bandwidth's post in the thread Raiding is far too easy and too predictable..

Or tacit wisdom cautions against dev and design overreach because some of us have seen this before. I cannot think of a single forum...

Dec 5, 2023
  117. NatazzEvoli liked chungus's post in the thread Champion's Oath still missing (Aristo?).

Wish I could get a years salary for changing values in one or two spreadsheets every week for like a month must be a good gig. It’s...

Dec 5, 2023
  118. NatazzEvoli liked FranktheBank's post in the thread Champion's Oath still missing (Aristo?).

Maybe next October when Aristo starts working again.

Dec 4, 2023
  119. NatazzEvoli liked Fenthen's post in the thread Champion's Oath still missing (Aristo?).

What happened to this? Was it implemented and no scroll or quest reward ever created? No entry in the /output missingspells list?

Dec 4, 2023
  120. NatazzEvoli liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread Alternate Personas FAQ.

If they could have made it so that you could create a persona out of an existing alt that you've already spent time...

Dec 4, 2023
  121. NatazzEvoli liked dizzl's post in the thread Further response to the Tradeskill Depot issue.

There is simply no way these numbers are even vaguely correct. The bazaar price of nearly everything on Oakwynd 10x what it was on the...

Nov 30, 2023
  122. NatazzEvoli replied to the thread Alternate Persona FAQ And Random Information.

At the moment - enjoy having your shroud 2.0 being stuck at level 111 for its lifetime.

Nov 22, 2023
  123. NatazzEvoli replied to the thread Destructive Travelers <Luclin>.

Updated 11/15/2023 with current recruitment needs.

Nov 15, 2023
  124. NatazzEvoli liked Kaenneth's post in the thread Alternate Persona FAQ And Random Information.

https://www.everquest.com/news/eq-2023-roadmap Release Date TBD in 2023: Guild Tradeskill Depot

Nov 15, 2023
  125. NatazzEvoli replied to the thread 30th anniversary wishlist.

Epic 3.0s.

Nov 6, 2023
  126. NatazzEvoli liked Randomized's post in the thread 30th anniversary wishlist.

Yet no one uses it. Raiders, Casuals, boxers. No one. ...air quotes, fun, air quotes

Nov 6, 2023
  127. NatazzEvoli liked Flatchy's post in the thread 30th anniversary wishlist.

No please! I dont want Flatchy to have black eyes from running!

Nov 6, 2023
  128. NatazzEvoli liked Randomized's post in the thread BETA IS DOWN! Has been all day.

Tell me you don't understand how Beta works and it's intentions, without telling me you don't understand. UKK will go first

Nov 6, 2023
  129. NatazzEvoli liked Angeliana's post in the thread The Champion’s Festival has arrived!.

[IMG] Celebrate with us! Read on to find out more. What is the Champion’s Festival? It is EverQuest’s way to celebrate EverQuest II’s...

Nov 3, 2023
  130. NatazzEvoli liked Yinla's post in the thread "New UI Engine" What exactly is it?.

A mess!

Oct 25, 2023
  131. NatazzEvoli liked Febb's post in the thread Should game developrs be rotated out of projects..

If you want to complain why the game hasn't changed, you need to point your criticism towards the people who manage this game at the...

Oct 25, 2023
  132. NatazzEvoli liked Bigstomp's post in the thread Should game developrs be rotated out of projects..

Knowing the content and caring about the content is a big plus. I'd really not like some random Strawberry to be designing a game I've...

Oct 25, 2023