MyShadower's Recent Activity

1. MyShadower replied to the thread Mob kill rules in case anyone doesn't know.

No matter how they solve the contention, there is going to be situations someone does not agree with. It just needs to not be the normal to...

Jan 24, 2024
  2. MyShadower replied to the thread DirectX 11 API Port is live!.

Those specs are a bit of a technological "potato". DirectX 11 was released in 2009. Windows 7 was released with it as its base...

Jan 21, 2024
  3. MyShadower replied to the thread Mob kill rules in case anyone doesn't know.

If you had not heard of DPS race then you probably have not heard of FTE (First to Engage). They only implemented it on one TLP...

Jan 21, 2024
  4. MyShadower replied to the thread DirectX 11 API Port is live!.

I heard we could be eating 3 piece Dodo meals by 2029. You may have to RSVP to your grandchild's wedding...Beef, Chicken, Fish or Dodo....

Jan 21, 2024
  5. MyShadower replied to the thread EverQuest Roadmap 2024.

So...the Year of Darkpaw takes us to The Void with portals to the prior years of Darkpaw? :(

Jan 19, 2024
  6. MyShadower replied to the thread A message to PurplePaw. We aren't all in California..

It is probably just a business decision that stuck. "Normal" EQ had/has an unmistakable lull in summer months, revenue down. TLP launch is...

Jan 19, 2024
  7. MyShadower replied to the thread Druid’s ability to recoup mana.

If the magic wielding tree must be immobile... Treants are sentient trees, move using their roots and have strong physical...

Jan 18, 2024
  8. MyShadower liked Fian's post in the thread Only T1 raids for new expansion.

Wow Holy thread derail!

Jan 15, 2024
  9. MyShadower replied to the thread Only T1 raids for new expansion.

I feel like some form of scaling out in the open world has the best chance of making the world feel big and populated. Anything to...

Jan 15, 2024
  10. MyShadower replied to the thread Only T1 raids for new expansion.

They could handle that with instances. Open world is scaling, instance is original, or vice versa. They do not have to break anything...

Jan 15, 2024
  11. MyShadower replied to the thread Why lockouts on group content.

I completely agree. How does one even win EQ? I never contended EQ is pay to win, simply pointed out they do sell power in the...

Jan 15, 2024
  12. MyShadower replied to the thread Time to make some universal chat channels level required to use.

That 's cute. I'm sure we can assume the people that were having issues with Truebox in the same household were all doing nefarious...

Jan 15, 2024
  13. MyShadower liked fransisco's post in the thread Why lockouts on group content.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:...

Jan 15, 2024
  14. MyShadower replied to the thread Why lockouts on group content.

Excellent point.

Jan 15, 2024
  15. MyShadower replied to the thread Why lockouts on group content.

Shift your point and deflect in any direction. We can call it anything you want, it is for sale, always has been. More recently, it...

Jan 15, 2024
  16. MyShadower replied to the thread Why lockouts on group content.

It is free to wait and play the missions too. You cannot get the free levels without spending some minimal amount of time in the...

Jan 15, 2024
  17. MyShadower replied to the thread Why lockouts on group content.

False. Levels equals power. I can buy levels from Daybreak in their store.

Jan 15, 2024
  18. MyShadower replied to the thread Why lockouts on group content.

I have no doubt a huge stink would be raised but there is no need to pretend they have not already crossed the Rubicon on this exact...

Jan 15, 2024
  19. MyShadower replied to the thread Time to make some universal chat channels level required to use.

Or when an easier to implement solution is called for. They have done this sort of thing already. My suggestion was more...

Jan 15, 2024
  20. MyShadower replied to the thread Only T1 raids for new expansion.

If they really invested in something like this, they could make it so they would not need to waste time managing TLPs/Live/special...

Jan 15, 2024
  21. MyShadower replied to the thread Time to make some universal chat channels level required to use.

1. Message limit per IP. 2. Fee per message beyond limit...in platinum. 3. Profit. Forum argues message limit and price per message. Fees...

Jan 15, 2024
  22. MyShadower replied to the thread Why lockouts on group content.

They should just sell a perk or lockout key in the store. Those who really want it will pay for it and Daybreak loses nothing.

Jan 15, 2024
  23. MyShadower replied to the thread Replace Heroic CHA on Modern Augs with STA.

Visual capes with flowiness tied to hero riz. This will bring balance to the stats.

Jan 10, 2024
  24. MyShadower replied to the thread Test Update 1/9/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Seems orderly. Who wouldn't want to make sure they're breathing before they bag they're loot? :D

Jan 10, 2024
  25. MyShadower replied to the thread Higher ratio weapons.

Is it tanks like those rolling on the battlefield or tanks as in storage? If it's battlefield, firepower, armor and mobility are defining...

Jan 8, 2024
  26. MyShadower replied to the thread [Cleric] Non-current but useful spells.

Hello? Bread making sans oven. They produce a highly consistent product, although, they should consider a sourdough version to attract new...

Jan 2, 2024
  27. MyShadower replied to the thread Please stop depopping mercs on zone crowding.

#MercsArePlayersToo

Dec 27, 2023
  28. MyShadower replied to the thread No Bonuses for Frostfell?.

Too many EQ players have been naughty.

Dec 25, 2023
  29. MyShadower replied to the thread Personas - Are They Safe To Use?.

[IMG]

Dec 18, 2023
  30. MyShadower liked Tyranthraxus's post in the thread Goodbye 2023, Hello 2024!.

Year of Darkpaw: An EverQuest Celebration! I'm sorry but I can't stop thinking this. [IMG]

Dec 16, 2023
  31. MyShadower replied to the thread Personas - Are They Safe To Use?.

Surely, personas must be safe, they are on the list of accomplishments for 2023. :D

Dec 15, 2023
  32. MyShadower replied to the thread 15 Persona gear solution?.

A single mission, 12 parts, one part released each month. However, all experience rewards will be divided by 16 as expectations are...

Dec 11, 2023
  33. MyShadower replied to the thread 15 Persona gear solution?.

Don't listen to them OP, go chaotic neutral.

Dec 10, 2023
  34. MyShadower replied to the thread Final Fugue - Pal'Lomen Mission Discussion.

Eyyy, fugueaboutit!

Dec 9, 2023
  35. MyShadower liked Act of Valor's post in the thread Final Fugue - Pal'Lomen Mission Discussion.

Fugue you too, buddy!

Dec 9, 2023
  36. MyShadower replied to the thread Suggestion: Quest NPCs use Tell to Player Rather than Say.

You should have to wait your turn to interact with an NPC, more immersive. Also, they should have lore appropriate responses when you crowd...

Dec 7, 2023
  37. MyShadower replied to the thread A Shining Beacon of Support: GM Spoom's Outstanding Assistance in EverQuest.

You will have to forgive the forum regulars. They are still trying to reconcile the news delivered via ChatGPT, EQ has over 1.2 million...

Dec 7, 2023
  38. MyShadower replied to the thread Toon reached 125 within two hours of launch - How?.

That sounds logical. I bet the speed bump becomes you have to be in the vicinity of where the collectibles are collected to get their...

Dec 7, 2023
  39. MyShadower liked Kaenneth's post in the thread Alternate Personas FAQ.

Even something simple like personas spawning with resurrection sickness and minimal mana/end if swapped in an 'unsafe' zone

Dec 5, 2023
  40. MyShadower replied to the thread Alternate Personas FAQ.

Being able to switch to any persona out in the world would make the game more fun. All they need to curtail the power is make it limited by...

Dec 3, 2023
  41. MyShadower replied to the thread How stable is today's raiding scene?.

Perhaps your friend just needs to know to not give their pet procs? :(

Dec 3, 2023
  42. MyShadower replied to the thread Alternate Personas FAQ.

Precisely. Nothing is so bad that enough people just stop paying for it so there must be enough of something for these people each...

Dec 3, 2023
  43. MyShadower replied to the thread Alternate Personas FAQ.

The complaints of what they deliver and do not deliver are very much like what they deliver and do not deliver, repetitious and consistent....

Dec 3, 2023
  44. MyShadower replied to the thread Alternate Personas FAQ.

Saves them a lot of time and frustration working on class balance. Just make a new persona and level it up via Overseer. Fun!

Dec 1, 2023
  45. MyShadower liked birdsong_pawn's post in the thread What is the deal with the Not a Robot thing?.

[IMG] [IMG]

Nov 21, 2023
  46. MyShadower liked Corwyhn Lionheart's post in the thread What is the deal with the Not a Robot thing?.

If you are having problems doing the captcha have you tried powering yourself off then back on? That fixes most things. :)

Nov 21, 2023
  47. MyShadower replied to the thread What is the deal with the Not a Robot thing?.

It is the first line of defense against the AI uprising. EMPs would seriously disrupt humanity's ability to play online games so we tend to...

Nov 21, 2023
  48. MyShadower replied to the thread Suggestion: Calculator.

This in-game calculator must use proper font and be invertible, sans monitor flipping, such that the integer 5318008 works as designed,...

Nov 20, 2023
  49. MyShadower replied to the thread Crafting should be removed from EQ..

People pay others money to avoid leveling but I don't think that helps the argument to remove it. Also, they are busy limiting the...

Nov 20, 2023
  50. MyShadower liked Herf's post in the thread EQ National Mullet Day.

I really think they should add a codpiece slot to our inventory. But then I also think they should introduce smoking pipes as face slot...

Nov 12, 2023
  51. MyShadower replied to the thread EQ National Mullet Day.

If they do capes, we must have cod pieces.

Nov 11, 2023
  52. MyShadower replied to the thread EQ National Mullet Day.

Hmmm, possible segue to capes. Breastplate up front, party in the back.

Nov 11, 2023
  53. MyShadower liked Nennius's post in the thread BETA IS DOWN! Has been all day.

Umm, the salad grows.

Nov 6, 2023
  54. MyShadower liked Skuz's post in the thread BETA IS DOWN! Has been all day.

*throws a tomato

Nov 6, 2023
  55. MyShadower replied to the thread necro - Enhanced decay.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1gpQNOf8PYFGtMi_DUHMDzGliEj1cgHixSS5_wOvmPug/edit?usp=sharing There is a necro Discord for more...

Nov 6, 2023
  56. MyShadower replied to the thread BETA IS DOWN! Has been all day.

You should know bet-a.

Nov 6, 2023
  57. MyShadower replied to the thread The Champion’s Festival has arrived!.

The other servers were the first to engage.

Nov 6, 2023
  58. MyShadower replied to the thread An EQ Player's Council that Represents Players.

Kind of the point of my tongue-in-cheek comment. An NDA is kind of pointless, for EQ. They have actually increased revenue by...

Oct 28, 2023