Myca775's Recent Activity

1. Myca775 replied to the thread Guild Tradeskill Banker.

They should also add in the tribute window a TS tab, I have most of my trophies maxed and have them placed in house, having a separate TS...

Mar 11, 2020
  2. Myca775 replied to the thread State of tradeskills in the game.

The only complaint I had about not being able to tinker is that it was available to only those disgusting little creatures called...

Mar 11, 2020
  3. Myca775 replied to the thread State of tradeskills in the game.

Exactly

Mar 11, 2020
  4. Myca775 replied to the thread State of tradeskills in the game.

I would love this also, I wanted to kick myself when I realized I missed 1 trophy, skill is currently 315+ but I would seriously...

Mar 11, 2020
  5. Myca775 replied to the thread State of tradeskills in the game.

Nobody is forcing you to do them but I feel the players who have taken the time to reach TS max skill should have perks vs non TS...

Mar 11, 2020
  6. Myca775 replied to the thread Smokeveil.

No issues so far , I haven't had a problem with smokeveil in Mines or ToFS, now Kael is a different story the giants laugh at smokeveil,...

Mar 5, 2020
  7. Myca775 posted a new thread.

There are really no TBL mobs that can be HS/Assassinated?

am I missing something? they look pretty humanoid to me and caster regular invis works on them so not undead. Nevermind! found some :)

Forum: Melee

Feb 25, 2020
  8. Myca775 replied to the thread Myrmidon's Sloth XIX or XX? from patch.

Thank you! just tried and that worked, it has always been Suffusing so i knew i wasn't going crazy!

Feb 24, 2020
  9. Myca775 replied to the thread Myrmidon's Sloth XIX or XX? from patch.

[quote=" Make Poison Components: Emulsifier, Suffusing Suspension Fluid, Velium Laced Oleander Extract, Velium Laced Poison Vial In:...

Feb 24, 2020
  10. Myca775 replied to the thread Myrmidon's Sloth XIX or XX? from patch.

In my experience over the years that I noticed we rogues hardly complain , it's the whining classes that get what they want and/or...

Feb 24, 2020
  11. Myca775 replied to the thread Rogue Poisons.

[quote="The question should be, "Do any of the developers play a rogue?"[/quote] I honestly don't think any do or have ever

Feb 24, 2020
  12. Myca775 replied to the thread Myrmidon's Sloth XIX or XX? from patch.

That is fine but my problem with it is that the recipe has been consistent since the start and now using velium materials to make...

Feb 19, 2020
  13. Myca775 replied to the thread Myrmidon's Sloth XIX or XX? from patch.

If they added the recipe why couldn't they just add a XX? wouldn't that have been easier? Common sense in this world is dwindling...

Feb 19, 2020
  14. Myca775 replied to the thread Myrmidon's Sloth XIX or XX? from patch.

Guess theres something new about recipe cause Quellious' Trauma XIX and Myrmidon's XIX both use the same materials with exception...

Feb 12, 2020
  15. Myca775 posted a new thread.

Myrmidon's Sloth XIX or XX? from patch

It said "Created a recipe to make Myrmidon's Sloth XIX with Torment of Velious components" I can already make XIX , was this a typo and...

Feb 12, 2020
  16. Myca775 replied to the thread Ligament Slice causes mobs to run?.

yep anytime stun is available I swing around to back, taking hits isn't a problem cause im finding im doing a lot of riposte...

Feb 12, 2020
  17. Myca775 replied to the thread Ligament Slice causes mobs to run?.

Exactly, a skilled rogue knows what to do. I also molo in ST and lately in Ry'gorr Mines they aren't that tough of course I only...

Feb 12, 2020
  18. Myca775 replied to the thread Ligament Slice causes mobs to run?.

Mobs don't run from me, between my stuns and my mages air pet they don't go anywhere and they're dead in about 10-15seconds anyway....

Feb 12, 2020
  19. Myca775 replied to the thread Personal Tribute and TS Trophies.

That worked thanks, I just didn't bother with it before and figured it was just bugged cause none of the other tabs were effected,...

Feb 10, 2020
  20. Myca775 posted a new thread.

Personal Tribute and TS Trophies

For the longest time, like over a year or longer I forget, but I haven't been able to see what I have on my Personal tab of tribute unless...

Feb 10, 2020