Mukkul's Recent Activity

1. Mukkul liked Amex111's post in the thread Fixed Internally Selyrah of fear saddle - not working..

Selyrah of fear saddle is not working. Nothing happens. Upgraded a toon with a 100 Heroic token and now my mount doesnt work?

Mar 8, 2024
  2. Mukkul replied to the thread Fixed Internally Selyrah of fear saddle - not working..

The recently broken mount(s) will not preview, either, if that's a clue. Add Prismatic Selyrah Saddle to the list.

Mar 8, 2024
  3. Mukkul liked Malseskay's post in the thread Fixed Persona: Lost all items and inventory on main.

* I've already submitted a CS ticket last night After trying out a persona last night, I've lost everything on my main. For...

Dec 10, 2023
  4. Mukkul liked kaevle's post in the thread Tried personas, my gear vanished forever..

Category: Other Date/Time: Thu Dec 07 16:36:32 2023 Character: Level 121 Ranger (Main) Zone: The Plane of Knowledge Location:...

Dec 10, 2023
  5. Mukkul liked kaevle's post in the thread Tried personas, my gear vanished forever..

Whelp, ive been away, and never saw that warning :) but its important to collect data about how, when, and possibly why these things...

Dec 10, 2023
  6. Mukkul liked Bene's post in the thread Fixed Launchpad broken. Cannot enter game today.

I don't know if this will help anyone, but the way I did this was by opening notepad, putting the two lines of code onto the new text...

Dec 10, 2023
  7. Mukkul liked Tyranthraxus's post in the thread Fixed Launchpad broken. Cannot enter game today.

[IMG] My Pc came with 10, I downgraded it on purpose for reasons ;p

Dec 10, 2023
  8. Mukkul replied to the thread Fixed Launchpad broken. Cannot enter game today.

I simply copied the file chrome_elf.dll from the LaunchPad.libs subfolder into the main everquest directory. After I did that, LaunchPad...

Dec 10, 2023
  9. Mukkul liked Sam Hyde's post in the thread Fixed Launchpad broken. Cannot enter game today.

False. It's actually pretty solid. If you're just going to Youtube, the forums and playing EQ you have nothing to worry about. Malware...

Dec 10, 2023
  10. Mukkul liked niente's post in the thread Bazaar traders going invisible when entering offline mode..

As a workaround, you can use the /usetarget command if you have an "invisible" trader targeted. This also works for trading items to a...

Nov 19, 2023
  11. Mukkul liked Seventh parallel's post in the thread Bazaar traders going invisible when entering offline mode..

When you toggle hide players on/off it flashes an invis character in and out, but not nearly long enough to react with them

Nov 19, 2023
  12. Mukkul liked Seventh parallel's post in the thread Bazaar traders going invisible when entering offline mode..

About 5-10 seconds after a character in trader mode enters offline mode, there is a chance that they will become hidden and can not be...

Nov 19, 2023