Mossaa's Recent Activity

1. Mossaa posted a new thread.

Stalwart Defenders (Solteris) still bugged

Stalwart Defenders (Solteris) still bugged. I did try it today and did unbalance the golems. a few uncontrollable golems did spawn, but the...

Forum: Bug Reports

Mar 11, 2022
  2. Mossaa replied to the thread suggestion for something new.

I did not say the guild where I am a member would do that. But I said guilds could start doing that

Jan 31, 2022
  3. Mossaa replied to the thread suggestion for something new.

All would just change to the flavor of the month class. So no thanks. Or guilds would start to force people to play specific classes...

Jan 31, 2022
  4. Mossaa replied to the thread How I Play Overseer. How do you play?.

All maxed, so do just play /overseer now and then to get some xp back. Waiting to see if the September patch will have some reason to play...

Jan 31, 2022
  5. Mossaa replied to the thread But wait there's more ideas!.

1. I would not like that the system did tell other people that I play/have my mercs in group and so on. I would just need to put that...

Jan 31, 2022
  6. Mossaa replied to the thread `99ers.

Just like you do with long time supporters in any sportsgame, you say they cannot enter in case some random stranger want to see the game

Dec 5, 2021
  7. Mossaa liked Nennius's post in the thread The Journey From 115.99-120.

You failed to mention Group C. The folks who will wait for taskadds and complain about how slow they level while never leaving PoK.

Dec 4, 2021
  8. Mossaa replied to the thread That Chill in the Air Can Mean Only One Thing......

You get it when you come to live status. O no you do not, because you selected to play in the past, so you selected to not get any new...

Dec 4, 2021
  9. Mossaa replied to the thread Reversing the power level.

My super idea just for you. Keep it as it is.

Dec 1, 2021
  10. Mossaa replied to the thread Refunds for 5 TOL expansiosn and % yearly Subs?.

Got banned and want to complain?

Dec 1, 2021