Mossaa's Recent Activity

1. Mossaa liked Bonde's post in the thread Fixed Recent Hotfix and Worse Lag.

How the "lag" looks like. On the image below, we have a LS raid encounter. Xtended target has boss and adds. They are slowly going down...

Apr 1, 2024
  2. Mossaa liked CatsPaws's post in the thread Anniversary rewards on test server.

Cause your on test. Its for paid accounts not just all access. Simply sign into a live server with a paid account and you will get them

Mar 21, 2024
  3. Mossaa liked Iuwene's post in the thread Will there ever be a free move from Antonious Bayle.

Ping on AB with glass fibre connection is 25ms, to FV it is over 100ms... So quite a difference. With 4G/LTE, which I have to use often, it...

Mar 21, 2024
  4. Mossaa replied to the thread Will there ever be a free move from Antonious Bayle.

They should keep AB in Euro lands so we can continue to have fun. If people think we need to merger with some just because they think there...

Mar 21, 2024
  5. Mossaa replied to the thread Will there ever be a free move from Antonious Bayle.

How many high end raid guilds do you have on BB that raid on Euro time? I guess zero.

Mar 21, 2024
  6. Mossaa replied to the thread Will there ever be a free move from Antonious Bayle.

AB have a stable number of raid guilds and several family guilds. That you always complain about AB is more a reflection on yourself....

Mar 20, 2024
  7. Mossaa replied to the thread Will there ever be a free move from Antonious Bayle.

AB have several guilds that raid and also family guilds. Just try to join a family guild and get stuff going.

Mar 20, 2024
  8. Mossaa liked FranktheBank's post in the thread Bazaar Leaderboard.

You know a post is gonna be good when you see... Also, seems pretty annoying to make me just buy 100m plat worth of items from my...

Dec 2, 2023
  9. Mossaa liked Tuco's post in the thread necro or mage solo?.

I'm not an expert, but necro is far superior to mage in soloing. Mages can hold their own, but the lack of utility options like snare, root...

Dec 1, 2023
  10. Mossaa replied to the thread Should we be worried about a roll back next week?.

Could be they need to have them at launch due to that is a major selling point for expansion

Nov 30, 2023
  11. Mossaa replied to the thread 25th anniversary idea.

Wish I could like this post more than one time. To uber.... if you check my toon on Magelo you see that I play the game. Not sure what...

Nov 30, 2023
  12. Mossaa liked Flatchy's post in the thread 25th anniversary idea.

MM and OMM = BLECH!

Nov 30, 2023
  13. Mossaa replied to the thread 25th anniversary idea.

You are free to play as much monster missions as you want. But your the only that wants them.

Nov 30, 2023
  14. Mossaa replied to the thread Should we be worried about a roll back next week?.

I have taken some days off work to have LS fun :-) I live on the edge

Nov 30, 2023
  15. Mossaa liked Ravanta Suffer's post in the thread 25th anniversary idea.

I'll try one more time to explain it to you. It's not the monster mission people want to do, it's the reward. You're advocating for...

Nov 28, 2023
  16. Mossaa replied to the thread 25th anniversary idea.

I did the dain missions one time each when current and the old man I did not do it at all. Monster missions suck so much. I have the same...

Nov 28, 2023
  17. Mossaa replied to the thread 25th anniversary idea.

I will so not play it if its a monster mission. I will so hate the devs that make monster missions. I will so hate EQ if they make more...

Nov 28, 2023
  18. Mossaa replied to the thread Does purchasing Laurion's Song include the NoS tradeskill depot + 250 slots?.

You guess correct.

Nov 21, 2023
  19. Mossaa replied to the thread A change for eq future..

Please keep it to your own game

Nov 21, 2023
  20. Mossaa liked Bigstomp's post in the thread Crafting should be removed from EQ..

If I had to choose strawberry or tradeskills, tradeskills win.

Nov 21, 2023
  21. Mossaa replied to the thread A change for eq future..

I am late in this thread, but its not how EQ are supposed to be. Go play some other game

Nov 20, 2023
  22. Mossaa replied to the thread Crafting should be removed from EQ..

You do not need to craft

Nov 19, 2023
  23. Mossaa replied to the thread Fixed (Oakwynd) Legacy Bonus not applying to AAs.

For the 1000 time live is not free, get that into your head

Nov 17, 2023
  24. Mossaa replied to the thread Returning player looking for guild on Antonius Bale.

A few family guilds on AB you could join, and 4 that have beaten expansion.

Nov 11, 2023
  25. Mossaa replied to the thread 30th anniversary wishlist.

I think it works as they do in EQ just now. I do not play WoW or other games you mention because I like EQ. If I wanted to play like you...

Nov 7, 2023
  26. Mossaa replied to the thread 30th anniversary wishlist.

Ubersome can just go play OMM if he wants. If I see any kind of monster missions or its like. I play it one time if it gives achievement...

Nov 7, 2023
  27. Mossaa liked Monkeychunks's post in the thread 30th anniversary wishlist.

Tons played every expansion when it was released. Tons also did other quests over and over (see Door in NOS) Whoever Tons is, I have...

Nov 7, 2023
  28. Mossaa replied to the thread 30th anniversary wishlist.

Big no to this

Nov 6, 2023
  29. Mossaa replied to the thread Echoforged Cracked Bone Fragments Collection.

Or just send at tell to some or group with a link to your achievement, then you see them filled out

Nov 4, 2023
  30. Mossaa liked Xianzu_Monk_Tunare's post in the thread Cannot join some cross server channels.

Just (in the last 5-10 minutes) had the Universal chat server restart, kicking me out of all the channels and then when it came back up all...

Nov 3, 2023
  31. Mossaa liked Randomized's post in the thread Everquest Design state 2023.

I think EoK and RoS were great catch ups - i loved the 2.0 version since I missed Kunark in era back in 2000. Not to mention the Rhino...

Oct 31, 2023
  32. Mossaa replied to the thread Everquest Design state 2023.

Uberkingkong are free to play any of those super games

Oct 31, 2023
  33. Mossaa replied to the thread An EQ Player's Council that Represents Players.

I guess DB need to earn money, and cannot do all that CRC want. its cost vs profit and profit needs to be high enough to continue to...

Oct 31, 2023