Morrigan's Recent Activity

1. Morrigan replied to the thread 16th Anniversary NPCs/Items Not Spawning.

Any hotfix before the Anniversary Quests go away?

Apr 24, 2024 at 10:11 AM
  2. Morrigan replied to the thread 16th Anniversary NPCs/Items Not Spawning.

bump

Apr 21, 2024 at 5:14 PM
  3. Morrigan posted a new thread.

16th Anniversary NPCs/Items Not Spawning

On Aradune the 16th Anniversary quests are active. However, the Sword that spawns next to Plane of War entrance in Plane of Tranquility for...

Forum: Bug Reports

Apr 18, 2024
  4. Morrigan replied to the thread Test Update 04/09/2024 - New Bugs Only.

Still being placed under the world with various illusions when I'm zoning or...

Apr 17, 2024
  5. Morrigan replied to the thread Fixed Internally Zoning & Relogging Placing Me Under the Map.

Newest Patch on 4/17/2024 did not fix this still being placed underworld with various illusions when zoning or relogging

Apr 17, 2024
  6. Morrigan replied to the thread Test Update 04/09/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

I didn't see it mentioned in the notes. But can anyone confirm if certain illusions like Aspect of the Brood, Mask of Scaled Cunning, Ice...

Apr 10, 2024
  7. Morrigan replied to the thread Test Update 04/09/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Reduced the experience granted by the 22nd-anniversary heroic adventure Unity. Boooo!

Apr 9, 2024
  8. Morrigan replied to the thread Gunthak Swabby Eyepatch Broken in Multiple Zones.

Doesn't work

Apr 5, 2024
  9. Morrigan replied to the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

Seriously! A Phinny & Mischief clone... First, off putting a Mischief style server against a normal phinny clone is going to make thst...

Apr 4, 2024
  10. Morrigan posted a new thread.

Gunthak Swabby Eyepatch Broken in Multiple Zones

The Item Gunthak Swabby Eyepatch is broken and causing issues in multiple zones. https://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=113452...

Apr 2, 2024
  11. Morrigan replied to the thread Fixed Internally Zoning & Relogging Placing Me Under the Map.

Add Mask of Scaled Cunning to the list of item/illusions that will place you under the world when zoning

Apr 2, 2024
  12. Morrigan replied to the thread Fixed Internally Anniversary 15th & 16th Quest NPC not Spawning on Aradune.

Bumping so Devs have easy access to the updated issue which NPCs are still not showing up

Apr 1, 2024
  13. Morrigan replied to the thread Fixed Internally Anniversary 15th & 16th Quest NPC not Spawning on Aradune.

Update: Some of the 15th Anniversary NPC did spawn in PoK "Magically Delicious" (15th) NPC: Jimothy the Delicious (PoK) "Sprucing Up...

Mar 29, 2024
  14. Morrigan replied to the thread Fixed Internally Anniversary 15th & 16th Quest NPC not Spawning on Aradune.

Any Dev able to confirm this is in fact an issue for our TLP & know if a fix in work before anniversary ends?

Mar 28, 2024
  15. Morrigan replied to the thread Fixed Internally Anniversary 15th & 16th Quest NPC not Spawning on Aradune.

Is this something the devs can confirm is a bug/issue & something that can be changed in time for Anniversary or is Aradune SoL?

Mar 24, 2024
  16. Morrigan replied to the thread Fixed Internally Anniversary 15th & 16th Quest NPC not Spawning on Aradune.

He stated: "Not sure. Latest April patch. Also, I can only easily fix the Plane of War one. the other is not as apparent what the issue...

Mar 20, 2024
  17. Morrigan posted a new thread.

Fixed Internally Anniversary 15th & 16th Quest NPC not Spawning on Aradune

A bunch of the 15th & 16th Anniversary Quest NPCs on Aradune are not spawning after the event has gone active. It seems to be any NPC that...

Forum: Resolved

Mar 19, 2024
  18. Morrigan replied to the thread Fixed Internally Zoning & Relogging Placing Me Under the Map.

Ice Giant Facade also placing me under the world when zoning.

Mar 19, 2024
  19. Morrigan replied to the thread Fixed Internally Zoning & Relogging Placing Me Under the Map.

Besides being confirmed is this being currently worked on?

Mar 13, 2024
  20. Morrigan replied to the thread Fixed Internally Zoning & Relogging Placing Me Under the Map.

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/zoning-relogging-placing-me-under-the-map.296458/ Already posted about this...

Mar 5, 2024
  21. Morrigan replied to the thread Fixed Internally Zoning & Relogging Placing Me Under the Map.

This being looked into? Seems really easily to replicate and bunch of people having the issue.

Mar 5, 2024
  22. Morrigan replied to the thread Nimbuses Not Working Correctly on Valkyrie Illusion.

I have a ton of illusions and havent encountered this issue before. Yes, some illusions can bug out after a point in time and become stuck...

Mar 5, 2024
  23. Morrigan replied to the thread Nimbuses Not Working Correctly on Valkyrie Illusion.

Yes, I made sure no nimbus was already on me, then I casted illusion, and finally I cast the nimbus on me. The nimbusss are attaching to...

Mar 3, 2024
  24. Morrigan replied to the thread Can we double the price of subs and Krono?.

This is really a discussion after they price gouge us for Anniversary fanfare, and repeatedly on their digital items (with only x1 claim...

Mar 2, 2024
  25. Morrigan replied to the thread Visage of the Valkyrie.

Nimbuses also refuse to stick on it or even in correct position

Mar 1, 2024
  26. Morrigan posted a new thread.

Nimbuses Not Working Correctly on Valkyrie Illusion

The new Valkyrie Illusion is not playing well with Nimbus type spells. I have tried various kinds such as path of skulls, fire & ice, rose...

Mar 1, 2024
  27. Morrigan replied to the thread Today is the day!.

How does one upgrade to the higher edition down the road if i chose this route? Say if i got the Patron Edition and later wanted the...

Feb 29, 2024
  28. Morrigan replied to the thread LoN Prize Packs.

RoF

Feb 29, 2024
  29. Morrigan replied to the thread Fixed Internally Zoning & Relogging Placing Me Under the Map.

Any devs able to look into this?

Feb 28, 2024
  30. Morrigan replied to the thread Today is the day!.

$150-$250 if we want the illusions and you only give 1 claim!? That and the weapons/pet illusions are just recolor with some of them being...

Feb 28, 2024
  31. Morrigan replied to the thread Fixed Internally Zoning & Relogging Placing Me Under the Map.

Not related to the anchors since does this all over the hall and also various zones when I port while wearing the illusion.

Feb 25, 2024
  32. Morrigan posted a new thread.

Fixed Internally Zoning & Relogging Placing Me Under the Map

I have had multiple issues when zoning or when relogging of the game placing me under the world map. This happened a few times in the guild...

Feb 24, 2024
  33. Morrigan replied to the thread Can we please allow transfers from Rizlona to Aradune now that the rulesets have been merged?.

That's basically the jist i got. The handful that left from our guild did so because they were upset they couldnt box full/nearly full...

Feb 10, 2024
  34. Morrigan liked CdeezNotes's post in the thread Can we please allow transfers from Rizlona to Aradune now that the rulesets have been merged?.

Why did they need to box more than 2 if they had friends? Maybe they should've thought about their friends prior to ditching them?

Feb 10, 2024
  35. Morrigan liked Sippycup's post in the thread ** A "REAL" Quality of Life Improvement **.

Dear Friends, Through the years no matter what era you come from, no matter what guild your affiliated with or what Server you play on. We...

Feb 7, 2024
  36. Morrigan replied to the thread Raising Begging Skill.

I say the same thing about disarm because havent seen this skill work in ages except low level mobs with non magic weapons.

Feb 4, 2024
  37. Morrigan replied to the thread Fixed Internally Northern Desert Outlook Device not flagged as Teleport item.

I can also confirm their claim that it cannot be stored on the Teleportation Keyring

Feb 1, 2024
  38. Morrigan liked Szilent's post in the thread Fixed Internally Northern Desert Outlook Device not flagged as Teleport item.

Year of Darkpaw /marketplace claim item isn't flagged as a Teleport item to then be storable on Teleportation Keyring. Whoops!

Feb 1, 2024
  39. Morrigan liked pIRATEIBMOz's post in the thread Persona Achievement Class Specific Rewards.

I went and read through all of the Q&A on personas posted on December 1st and haven't been able to find an update anywhere but it seems...

Jan 30, 2024
  40. Morrigan liked Azurefrost's post in the thread Can we please allow transfers from Rizlona to Aradune now that the rulesets have been merged?.

Nah, they can stay over there. Don't need those botters/script users over here. So, no it wouldn't not be great for health of this server....

Jan 19, 2024
  41. Morrigan liked SteamFox's post in the thread Chat Filter - Human shielding ability showing up as Melee-YourHits.

Someone using someone as a human shield is falling under Melee->your hits even if you are not involved as the shielder or shieldee.

Jan 18, 2024
  42. Morrigan replied to the thread Chat Filter - Human shielding ability showing up as Melee-YourHits.

This is happening with other abilities that damage the player too. I'm getting messages in my damage filter for shamans cannibalize line....

Jan 18, 2024