Morrigan's Recent Activity

1. Morrigan replied to the thread Extra Life 2022.

^ This!! The initial post said that all donations would be tallied up on Extra Life day and that you could still continue to donate for...

Nov 30, 2022 at 7:52 PM
  2. Morrigan replied to the thread Extra Life 2022.

Do you know if the Duck mounts are continuing to be rolled out or was the Oct 31st cut off date, and anything after will be delivered...

Nov 30, 2022 at 12:42 PM
  3. Morrigan replied to the thread Extra Life 2022.

when was your donation date?

Nov 29, 2022 at 7:14 PM
  4. Morrigan replied to the thread Extra Life 2022.

Darn mine went through on Nov 4th hope that doesnt mean next year for it >_< That date was before the "cutoff" tally date they stated.

Nov 29, 2022 at 6:09 PM
  5. Morrigan replied to the thread Extra Life 2022.

Still haven't got mine =(

Nov 29, 2022 at 4:33 PM
  6. Morrigan replied to the thread [Aradune] <That's EQ Baby> (EST) Raiding Guild - Recruiting.

Solteris on farm and getting ready for conquer SoF. We have friendly and knowledgeable players without feeling overcrowded. Inquire with...

Nov 25, 2022
  7. Morrigan liked Hamshire's post in the thread Secrets of Faydwer - 12 flags for 54 people?.

Unless you can split raid these raids which most cannot it heavily impacts how much time you will have in Crystallos in a three month time...

Nov 20, 2022
  8. Morrigan replied to the thread Why aren't TLP's double loot after The Buried Sea?.

Not sure why your post is so binary. I'm not saying ~Everyone~ is decked out in full bis every expansion. Nor am I advocating for "welfare...

Nov 15, 2022
  9. Morrigan liked Logulai's post in the thread Why aren't TLP's double loot after The Buried Sea?.

Okay let's take this step by step: So, were you just boxing 5 then? Or what is your defense of "full party"? I'm assuming because...

Nov 15, 2022
  10. Morrigan replied to the thread Why aren't TLP's double loot after The Buried Sea?.

I am confused with a big portion of this post. Are you being pedantic and arguing semantics about how many characters you overboxed...

Nov 15, 2022
  11. Morrigan replied to the thread Why aren't TLP's double loot after The Buried Sea?.

Those numbers you are assuming equal distribution of each visible. There have been a few instances In TSS you will get a run of the...

Nov 14, 2022
  12. Morrigan replied to the thread [Request] Illusion: Ancient Totem for the High Elf Heritage Crate..

As long as it's not another city guard. Last few have just been that races' guards. Really wish for Dwarves they went with a Garanel...

Nov 13, 2022
  13. Morrigan replied to the thread Extra Life 2022.

Do you happen to know mount speed? Is there a mount buff(Azia)? Does it have built in levitation like the winged horse mounts?

Nov 3, 2022
  14. Morrigan replied to the thread [Aradune] <That's EQ Baby> (EST) Raiding Guild - Recruiting.

Come join us for our weekly Solteris Farm

Nov 1, 2022
  15. Morrigan replied to the thread Confirmed Solteris Event #3 (Rear Guard Captain Balreth) still bugged.

Yep, Boss repops whole island and then bugs it out that it keeps respawning as you're trying to clear trash after boss is dead

Oct 18, 2022
  16. Morrigan liked Trebla7th's post in the thread Confirmed Solteris Event #3 (Rear Guard Captain Balreth) still bugged.

Starting a new thread because the previous one was moved to Resolved forum and marked accordingly. It also mostly addressed bugs in Event...

Oct 18, 2022
  17. Morrigan replied to the thread Erudite Heritage Crate Spoilers.

But if you notice that is a classic skeleton model. So, unless it's a mistake then that is one people have been asking for a long time....

Oct 15, 2022
  18. Morrigan replied to the thread Removing the 2 box limit on Aradune.

Hmm, dummy account created just to post this. Yep, let's take the suggestion of someone too cowardly to post on their main.

Oct 6, 2022
  19. Morrigan replied to the thread Fixed Solteris Raid Bugged.

Yes, hopefully this can be fixed before the launch of TSS on Aradune since this would hault all guilds progress on the server not being...

Sep 21, 2022
  20. Morrigan liked Logulai's post in the thread Fixed Solteris Raid Bugged.

After further investigation on Rear Guard Captain Baltreth it looks like he completely respawns his island. This also caused an issue with...

Sep 21, 2022
  21. Morrigan liked Trebla7th's post in the thread Fixed Solteris Raid Bugged.

Additional information on Aprosis (Deadly Swarm event). * Event begins as normal when engaging Ur-Floxiz Lochmaul. * During this phase,...

Sep 21, 2022
  22. Morrigan liked Logulai's post in the thread Fixed Solteris Raid Bugged.

Just did testing for the Solteris Raid in The Buried Sea today, and it was completely broken. Ur-Floxiz Lochmaul completely reset every...

Sep 21, 2022
  23. Morrigan liked Trebla7th's post in the thread Confirmed Solteris Event 2 doesn't activate.

Not sure if this was fixed and re-broken or if the fix broke it... currently on Test server (preparing for TBS launch on TLPs). The event...

Sep 19, 2022
  24. Morrigan replied to the thread Ranger 2-Handers.

Anyone know what expansions Ranger 2-hander are better than dual-wield? I know they bounce around from bow to dual-wield, to 2-hander to...

Aug 25, 2022
  25. Morrigan posted a new thread.

Ranger 2-Handers

Anyone familiar with Rangers know what expansion 2-handers out dps dual-wielding and what time period that is valid for?

Forum: Hybrid

Aug 15, 2022
  26. Morrigan replied to the thread Vaniki: Level-based achievement availability.

So I wonder how shrouding will work. The check is when the instance is pulled. So, I can shroud down while the instance is pulled. Then...

Jun 28, 2022
  27. Morrigan replied to the thread Confirmed [Vaniki] Feared While Target Dies Does Not Award Achievement Progress.

Then maybe they should make it so you only need 1 of the dragons for the achievement. Because a bunch of people are missing at least 1...

Jun 26, 2022
  28. Morrigan posted a new thread.

Confirmed [Vaniki] Feared While Target Dies Does Not Award Achievement Progress

There is currently an issue if you are feared while an NPC dies you do not get credit towards the challenge achievement. This has been...

Forum: Bug Reports

Jun 26, 2022
  29. Morrigan replied to the thread [Aradune/Rizlona] TSS Launch Conflicts with 24h Downtime.

[IMG]

Jun 13, 2022