moogs's Recent Activity

1. moogs liked Tugroka's post in the thread [RP/Story/OOC] A New Ogress Comes To Play.

Was able to defeat that undead dude in the Dark Tower today. Turned down my laptop graphics, focused only on the named, ignored the adds,...

Dec 11, 2017 at 5:02 AM
  2. moogs replied to the thread [RP/Story/OOC] A New Ogress Comes To Play.

A lot of the quests that are labeled Solo really require a group unless you're way overpowered for the content. The solo designation just...

Dec 9, 2017 at 10:24 PM
  3. moogs liked delameko's post in the thread The dark tower:Lord of the tower.

Just a couple of comments on your original issues: - This is how I did Lord of the Tower. I came back to it after finishing Stonehive,...

Dec 9, 2017 at 9:32 PM
  4. moogs replied to the thread [RP/Story/OOC] A New Ogress Comes To Play.

There is this very recent thread. https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/the-dark-tower-lord-of-the-tower.245243/

Dec 9, 2017 at 9:27 PM
  5. moogs replied to the thread Returning from a long hiatus. Need help with hotkeys for war and sham.

85 Shaman hotkey to engage a trash mob: /pause 5, /assist main /pet attack /pause 45, /cast 1 (malo) /pause 45, /cast 2 (slow) /cast 3...

Dec 9, 2017 at 3:51 PM
  6. moogs replied to the thread Returning from a long hiatus. Need help with hotkeys for war and sham.

I have a 93 warrior that I don't use very much, so this thread would be interesting to me if there are more replies. Here is a hotkey...

Dec 9, 2017 at 3:43 PM
  7. moogs replied to the thread Druid grouping questions.....

Hmm. I only use the damage shield when power leveling or farming. Today's mobs have millions of HP, so your return would be better putting...

Dec 9, 2017 at 6:46 AM
  8. moogs replied to the thread [RP/Story/OOC] A New Ogress Comes To Play.

They greatly increased leveling speed to help new and returning players catch up. One side effect is that skills do not have time to reach...

Dec 9, 2017 at 6:04 AM
  9. moogs liked Tugroka's post in the thread [RP/Story/OOC] A New Ogress Comes To Play.

IC: Day 6 "Gerr veri useful! He seem ta lik ta fite wit mani enemi around him. Me veri imp-impr ... happi to see! We kill mani dead tings...

Dec 9, 2017 at 6:01 AM
  10. moogs replied to the thread The Most Important Issue Facing EQ Today.

gotwar, you deserve a free copy of this Aussie card game https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B01H1NIQP4/

Dec 7, 2017 at 1:36 PM
  11. moogs liked Fanra's post in the thread AA descriptions.

Yes, I would like to know the current benefit and the benefit for buying the next rank.

Dec 7, 2017 at 1:35 PM
  12. moogs liked Ragincajun's post in the thread Newb with questions.

Hey guys I just made a dark elf mage and was wondering where the best spot to level was.. I flew to level 5 now most things con dark blue....

Dec 7, 2017 at 1:31 PM
  13. moogs liked Tucoh's post in the thread Boxing - which classes?.

Merc tanks are OP at lower levels and useless at high levels. Stick with the SK. SK/Sha is a pretty powerful duo. The Mage is easy to...

Dec 7, 2017 at 1:29 PM
  14. moogs liked Blackburrow23's post in the thread Gifting Membership.

SIL = Sister in law? I believe you can use PayPal. Give the money to your brother via PayPal and have him buy the membership on her account...

Dec 7, 2017 at 1:28 PM
  15. moogs liked ptah's post in the thread Gifting Membership.

I would think Paypal is best option. Very simple to setup. The prepaid option works as well. Few more dollars but cheaper than Krono if...

16. moogs replied to the thread Gifting Membership.

The problem with this is that buying Kronos from Daybreak would cost a whole lot more than the 12 month subscription. www.paypal.me is...

17. moogs liked Dythan's post in the thread Gifting Membership.

You can buy 12 krono and hand em over.

Dec 7, 2017 at 1:22 PM
  18. moogs replied to the thread [RP/Story/OOC] A New Ogress Comes To Play.

Have you tried out /barter for making some easy plat?

Dec 7, 2017 at 1:20 PM
  19. moogs liked Tugroka's post in the thread [RP/Story/OOC] A New Ogress Comes To Play.

IC: Day 5 "Me veri sad. Stoopid hooman klerik ladee ran away last nite wen me wuz sleepin. She nice enuff to rite me note, but me not no...

Dec 7, 2017 at 1:19 PM
  20. moogs liked Just_Another_SK's post in the thread [RP/Story/OOC] A New Ogress Comes To Play.

I am honestly not sure if its for all access members only or if it works for free to play aswell, however in the marketplace there is an...

Dec 7, 2017 at 4:58 AM
  21. moogs liked gotwar's post in the thread The Most Important Issue Facing EQ Today.

Greetings, forum goers. I come to you today with the most egregious of errors currently present within our beloved game. While class...

Dec 6, 2017 at 6:34 PM
  22. moogs replied to the thread What are the worse alternate abilities?.

Shared Camouflage. I have rank 1/2. The in-game description does not mention any benefits for purchasing a second rank, so I never have....

Dec 6, 2017 at 11:48 AM
  23. moogs replied to the thread Bypassing Security Lock - Ban.

The intent is that they do not want you to multibox on the server at all, but they also do not want to stop players behind the same router...

Dec 6, 2017 at 11:18 AM
  24. moogs replied to the thread Merc question..

Not aware of that being in the works. Mercs soak xp for a good reason: you should be encouraged to group with real players. Unfortunately...

Dec 5, 2017 at 1:01 PM
  25. moogs replied to the thread Pet AA Commands.

Hmm. You could create two socials with two keybindings, since /pet attack and /pet hold are not toggled commands. There must be a better...

Dec 5, 2017 at 12:58 PM
  26. moogs replied to the thread EQ UI.

Same for raid and expedition invites, if this is not already the case. Auto-suspending mercs is so much better than having to ask the...

Dec 5, 2017 at 12:39 PM
  27. moogs liked Zardifo Stonefist's post in the thread EQ UI.

I would add into this that if you invite Randomnoob_02 and he has his merc out, the merc gets suspended if there isnt room to join. Or...

Dec 5, 2017 at 12:37 PM
  28. moogs replied to the thread EQ UI.

While we're at it, an animated guide called "The Lost Art of /LFG" autolaunching at the beginning of every single play session until people...

Dec 5, 2017 at 12:37 PM
  29. moogs replied to the thread EQ UI.

I would like to have a popup box inform players that they have been invited to join a group. So much time wasted because "Sorry, I didn't...

Dec 5, 2017 at 12:21 PM
  30. moogs liked doomcasters's post in the thread EQ UI.

I would say the UI needs great improvement if you are a new player. Any new player that logs in will see everything that is set to...

Dec 5, 2017 at 12:17 PM
  31. moogs liked kinadafz's post in the thread Upcoming Surgery - need easy stuff to do.

Thanks everyone. Surgery went well and I’m better off then expected. I figured out parading and am working on shaman 1.5 now.

Dec 5, 2017 at 12:16 PM
  32. moogs replied to the thread Pretty much a new player....

Welcome back. Try to get your old account restored if you have not already. A TLP server is going to offer an experience that is more like...

Dec 5, 2017 at 7:43 AM
  33. moogs replied to the thread [RP/Story/OOC] A New Ogress Comes To Play.

You'll be using really cute deadly axes for many years to come. Sometimes swords, but mostly axes.

Dec 5, 2017 at 4:57 AM
  34. moogs liked Elvinia's post in the thread [RP/Story/OOC] A New Ogress Comes To Play.

OOC Greetings! Your story telling and information is fantastic so thank you for helping me choose which server to go to. I am returning...

Dec 5, 2017 at 4:56 AM
  35. moogs liked Tugroka's post in the thread [RP/Story/OOC] A New Ogress Comes To Play.

IC: Day 2 "Me find stoopid hooman to heal me. Me wuz gonna eat her, but she say she wuz klerik and kan heal me. So me tink, dat be...

Dec 5, 2017 at 4:55 AM
  36. moogs replied to the thread [RP/Story/OOC] A New Ogress Comes To Play.

Reading this makes me feel dumber. More please.

Dec 4, 2017
  37. moogs liked Tugroka's post in the thread [RP/Story/OOC] A New Ogress Comes To Play.

IC: Day 1 "Me all ready to go on spehshial mishion for Oggok, when stoopid kobold hit me on head. Dat made me angry, so me snap it neck....

Dec 4, 2017
  38. moogs liked Thomasofold's post in the thread [RP/Story/OOC] A New Ogress Comes To Play.

Hey nice role play :) To answer your question. Yes level 11 and 12 are normal. I only really did the quests and some Plat mining. I didnt...

Dec 4, 2017
  39. moogs liked Tugroka's post in the thread [RP/Story/OOC] A New Ogress Comes To Play.

IC "Me am Tugroka. Me am mighty Ogress Berz -- Buz -- ... uh." She checks a piece of parchment with terrible scribbling on it. "Berz -...

Dec 4, 2017
  40. moogs replied to the thread Um hello.... new player here!.

Hi and welcome. Apart from selecting a server? Nope. Go in blind, be prepared to read a lot, and come back here when you hit a roadblock....

Dec 4, 2017
  41. moogs replied to the thread returning player from 1999.

Wow. Welcome back.

Dec 4, 2017
  42. moogs replied to the thread Bypassing Security Lock - Ban.

I don't. The policies are stupid. If you are not trusted to use your brain at your job, you should find a new one.

Dec 4, 2017
  43. moogs replied to the thread Advanced Looting Options.

That's how I do it, so that's how it's supposed to be, but in reality people are dorks and doing it wrong. The Need and Greed options...

Dec 4, 2017
  44. moogs liked snailish's post in the thread Advanced Looting Options.

Merge need and greed into "I will take this should I win the roll"... ("want" is probably a better name for it). Then you have no...

Dec 4, 2017
  45. moogs liked Thraine's post in the thread Advanced Looting Options.

it would be a lot eaiser to switch from need to greed depending on your group, all my friends roll greed on anything thats not a upgrade .....

Dec 4, 2017
  46. moogs liked Nniki's post in the thread Upcoming Surgery - need easy stuff to do.

Under Options > Keys > Target, there is a Cycle through Extended Targets and Cycle through nearest NPCs that you can set.

Dec 1, 2017
  47. moogs liked Gialana's post in the thread Keyboard commands to replace Mouse.

To add to what Moogs said, you can change the "/tar a" to "/tar a_" with the underscore which will target the nearest thing that starts...

Dec 1, 2017
  48. moogs replied to the thread Keyboard commands to replace Mouse.

I used the period key to cycle through nearest corpses and then had a hotkey for /loot, but now I just use advanced looting full time....

Nov 30, 2017
  49. moogs replied to the thread Keyboard commands to replace Mouse.

There is no default for it. I set "cycle nearest NPCs" to 'K' (A is bound cuz WASD). But yeah, pick one and set it in your options. It's...

Nov 29, 2017
  50. moogs replied to the thread saving multiple resolution layouts.

I think the default installdir is now C:\Users\Public\Daybreak Game Company\Installed Games\EverQuest, or if you're on Steam it would...

Nov 29, 2017
  51. moogs liked Bikk's post in the thread my second character :).

If you like the idea of ranger I'd go with that. You don't have to switch screens and click ranged attach every few seconds. Rangers are...

Nov 28, 2017
  52. moogs liked Zardifo Stonefist's post in the thread my second character :).

Later in levels, having a character to slow the mob is very helpful. Warrior/dps merc and Shaman/healer merc can do quite alot! Slow,...

Nov 28, 2017
  53. moogs liked Sagarmatha's post in the thread my second character :).

I have two boxed a Warrior/Druid for many years, and still can't believe what I've been able to accomplish. I do have a Shaman that rolls...

Nov 28, 2017
  54. moogs replied to the thread my second character :).

http://www.kyros.info/Tradeskills/JC-Calc/

Nov 28, 2017
  55. moogs liked CatsPaws's post in the thread my second character :).

You don't have to hit range attack every time you shoot when your a ranger. You can hot key "auto fire" . Target the mob, click auto fire...

Nov 28, 2017
  56. moogs liked Ryino's post in the thread my second character :).

My main is a mage and I enjoy boxing it with a tank. the abilities it brings (Damage shield, CoTH, invis, backup tank pet) mesh pretty...

Nov 28, 2017
  57. moogs replied to the thread saving multiple resolution layouts.

Thanks. I was hoping to avoid it, but a couple of batch scripts per character will be the best solution until it is supported natively.

Nov 26, 2017
  58. moogs posted a new thread.

saving multiple resolution layouts

I'm having a terrible time with this. My monitor's default desktop resolution is 2560x1600 (16:10). I usually play EQ at this resolution....

Forum: Player Support

Nov 25, 2017
  59. moogs replied to the thread The dark tower:Lord of the tower.

Druids and Rangers get a combination run speed / levitation / see invisible buff called Spirit of Eagle (Flight of Eagles for the group...

Nov 24, 2017
  60. moogs replied to the thread The dark tower:Lord of the tower.

0. The game is open, but there are 20+ expansions. With each expansion release, things get more and more difficult (for the most part). So...

Nov 24, 2017
  61. moogs liked asfasfasfasf's post in the thread What are the needed changes in current day EQ?.

1) Make auto follow work without being super ridiculously bad -.- 2) I wish there was an auto login feature so the game remembers my...

Nov 24, 2017
  62. moogs replied to the thread Please Remove Level Cap From Druid 2.0.

Long overdue, but this shouldn't be done before necromancer epics are addressed. I'm saying this as a druid.

Nov 24, 2017
  63. moogs replied to the thread Boxing a pet group?.

Generally enchanters have stronger synergy with caster groups, but no one ever complains about having a bard around. I'd say go for it and...

Nov 23, 2017
  64. moogs liked Tatanka's post in the thread Question on HP totals....

Many thanks to all of you for the great info in the thread. And also, MANY thanks to Venau, who did help me with the TBM mission, allowing...

Nov 23, 2017
  65. moogs liked Reisender's post in the thread Anyone interested in "long-term" group?.

Hi I'm very Intresting to join your Group,but the Problem is the Server AB, it lagged it lagged not and so on. Why you come not to Vox?...

Nov 23, 2017
  66. moogs liked Bigstomp's post in the thread Advanced Loot System.

There is a button where it will not even show the loot window (I believe this is default now) if you either have filters off, or have...

Nov 22, 2017
  67. moogs liked adetia's post in the thread Advanced Loot System.

I'd actually recommend setting Need on the preferred toon and greed on the others - that's what I do. Just in case you're feeling lazy on a...

Nov 22, 2017
  68. moogs replied to the thread Live server questions..

Welcome back. You'll find things a little more on the lonely side here on the live servers. With the huge increase in leveling speed,...

Nov 22, 2017
  69. moogs liked Zardifo Stonefist's post in the thread A Simple Task Argath.

Retainers are near the vendors up top in the temple building. Others are down past the closed ramp. There is another ramp though that takes...

Nov 22, 2017
  70. moogs replied to the thread The dark tower:Lord of the tower.

That's the stuff. Way to go.

Nov 22, 2017
  71. moogs liked Scorrpio's post in the thread The old crew getting back together to play this weekend--Need Advice.

Actually, from my experience, mercs tend to ignore 'Main Assist' setting. (To set roles, group lead right clicks player hp bar in group...

Nov 22, 2017
  72. moogs liked CatsPaws's post in the thread The old crew getting back together to play this weekend--Need Advice.

Go up to Arias - can even be done at level one when you make your gnome for the drunken gnome race - and /say I am ready to leave. This...

Nov 22, 2017
  73. moogs liked Tatanka's post in the thread The old crew getting back together to play this weekend--Need Advice.

And in case you can't go direct to PoK, you can exit Crescent Reach to Blightfire Moors, and close by is a book to PoK. Couple hints,...

Nov 22, 2017
  74. moogs liked Brohg's post in the thread Question on HP totals....

1% boosts are how to get there :) Each aug is a drop in the bucket, each item, each power source or purity aug. Each step of +sta...

Nov 22, 2017
  75. moogs liked Tatanka's post in the thread Question on HP totals....

Zhaunil, The question wasn't really specific to me, but more general. However: Druid, 105, 14,500 AAs, gear is 1 piece EoK T1 group...

Nov 22, 2017
  76. moogs replied to the thread Loot boxes declared as gambling in Belgium and Hawaii.

Microtransactions would not exist without customer demand. If you dislike them, go to a nerd convention and punch the first person that...

Nov 22, 2017
  77. moogs liked Aurastrider's post in the thread Loot boxes declared as gambling in Belgium and Hawaii.

Lots of companies do this not just games. My daughter likes those my little pony toys and they have a whole set of like 80 or something...

Nov 22, 2017
  78. moogs replied to the thread The old crew getting back together to play this weekend--Need Advice.

There are two ways to leave the tutorial. One is walking into the waterfall and the other is speaking with a barbarian named Arias. I think...

Nov 22, 2017
  79. moogs liked Xyroff-cazic.'s post in the thread The old crew getting back together to play this weekend--Need Advice.

You can group in the tutorial too. The only part that you can't group is the very first part where you kill the jailer and get the key....

Nov 22, 2017
  80. moogs liked Scorrpio's post in the thread 2 handers.

The reason why 2h weapons seem lackluster at lower levels is that your damage is capped, so you seem to land same damage hits but at slower...

Nov 21, 2017
  81. moogs liked Judor's post in the thread 2 handers.

I would look to acquire at least 1 of every weapon type you can wield, and swap them out after each level to max all skills - you never...

Nov 21, 2017
  82. moogs liked Judor's post in the thread The dark tower:Lord of the tower.

Actually, you can make even more in CR and Blightfire - just keep an eye out for items used in tradeskills like Fresh meat, Steel...

Nov 21, 2017
  83. moogs liked CrazyLarth's post in the thread Best server for brand new player..

try the command /who all #lowerlevel #higherlevel so if you level 30 try /who all 20 40 it will show a list of peeps and your see where...

Nov 21, 2017
  84. moogs liked fransisco's post in the thread Devs, where are you taking the Ranger class... just so I know..

+1 to OP for using spaces and carriage returns.

Nov 20, 2017
  85. moogs replied to the thread Laptop Video Card.

Go to the Nvidia Control Panel, add the EverQuest executable to the list, and specifically tell it to use the 960M rather than the...

Nov 20, 2017
  86. moogs replied to the thread Agnarr quests bugged?.

Okay, yeah. Use Find from the Actions window. If the NPC is in the zone, he should show up in the list.

Nov 20, 2017
  87. moogs replied to the thread Agnarr quests bugged?.

Try using the Find tool to locate your NPC. If Ctrl+F doesn't work, you can access it from the Actions menu (Ctrl+A).

Nov 20, 2017
  88. moogs replied to the thread The dark tower:Lord of the tower.

I thought I had hit the jackpot when a skeleton dropped a Cracked Staff and I vendored it for over a full 1 platinum piece...That was not...

Nov 20, 2017
  89. moogs replied to the thread The dark tower:Lord of the tower.

Shush! We don't talk about how to make reasonable, level-appropriate amounts of money. One of the developers goes crazy and ruins it for...

Nov 20, 2017
  90. moogs liked Tatanka's post in the thread The dark tower:Lord of the tower.

Yes, ctrl-click opens as a bag instead of as a tradeskill container, but that's more work :) For the Mixing bowl, see my copy/paste...

Nov 20, 2017
  91. moogs replied to the thread The dark tower:Lord of the tower.

Ah, thanks for the research!

Nov 20, 2017
  92. moogs replied to the thread Agnarr "bot armys".

That's not what they said. If you have evidence, submit it and let the support team investigate the incident. You do not know what is going...

Nov 19, 2017
  93. moogs liked Tannin Steelblade's post in the thread Agnarr "bot armys".

A while back some of us came over from the other servers and tried to play on the progression style to see if we could rekindle some...

Nov 19, 2017
  94. moogs liked Aurastrider's post in the thread Agnarr "bot armys".

Boxing on agnarr is not illegal but it must be done on separate computers which is known as "true boxing". I am sure there are people that...

Nov 19, 2017
  95. moogs replied to the thread The dark tower:Lord of the tower.

That's true. I think there is a toggle to open as a container rather than a tradeskill container. Something with the Ctrl key? I'd check on...

Nov 19, 2017
  96. moogs replied to the thread The dark tower:Lord of the tower.

I know, right? 10 slots, Giant capacity... http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=12292 I used deluxe toolboxes for over a...

Nov 19, 2017
  97. moogs replied to the thread Help in combo choice.

It's generally frowned upon but Daybreak understands that many players simply won't continue to play without 3rd party software. The...

Nov 19, 2017
  98. moogs replied to the thread Best server for brand new player..

A TLP server requires a monthly subscription. The main bonus is that it more closely resembles classic EQ and you might have a better...

Nov 19, 2017
  99. moogs replied to the thread The dark tower:Lord of the tower.

Level 12? I didn't know they even let you stay there for that long. Once you get to PoK you can go to the baking merchant and stock up on...

Nov 19, 2017
  100. moogs liked Tarvas's post in the thread Gearing up for EoK/RoS.

Farm http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/quest.html?quest=8081 for Remnants of Tranquility then buy the stuff off vendors in TBM. It is...

Nov 19, 2017
  101. moogs liked gotwar's post in the thread The dark tower:Lord of the tower.

It's actually nice to see a new player taking things slowly with an aim to work through quests and get to know the game. To that end,...

Nov 17, 2017
  102. moogs replied to the thread The dark tower:Lord of the tower.

Forgive me, it's been a long time. I think the stat caps increase beginning at level 61. The AA used to be called Planar Power and there...

Nov 17, 2017
  103. moogs replied to the thread Ranger Macro Set Up Help.

Whatever you decide to do, take care to use /pause correctly on the first 4 lines of any macro you use. Pause *always* comes first....

Nov 16, 2017
  104. moogs replied to the thread Assist buggy?.

There's another command that will stop you from attacking the target immediately after assisting. You generally want it turned off so you...

Nov 16, 2017
  105. moogs replied to the thread The dark tower:Lord of the tower.

To address a couple of questions, your stats will be capped at 255 until a little bit later. That will unlock soon and the cap will go up...

Nov 16, 2017
  106. moogs replied to the thread The dark tower:Lord of the tower.

Trakanon is actually the server that people go to specifically for its low population. Man, that's bum luck. www.everquest.com/home -...

Nov 16, 2017
  107. moogs replied to the thread Assist buggy?.

I always make sure that there is a slight pause after assisting before continuing to the next line in a macro. This accounts for latency...

Nov 16, 2017
  108. moogs liked Tatanka's post in the thread The dark tower:Lord of the tower.

That really surprises me. What server are you on? Try the guild lobby. Oh, also, if you're getting to PoK from the book in (what is...

Nov 16, 2017
  109. moogs replied to the thread The dark tower:Lord of the tower.

Multiboxing is not really necessary. You'll get a much fuller experience if you put yourself out there. That means being proactive and...

Nov 16, 2017
  110. moogs liked Machentoo's post in the thread Agnarr, Velks: I can't "bear" it :).

Teeth are not something you can bear, when they are still firmly in your own mouth. You cannot lay down your teeth at the end of a...

Nov 16, 2017
  111. moogs liked CatsPaws's post in the thread The dark tower:Lord of the tower.

If your a F2P account you will only see new players chat channel. And that very well might only have 5 people. You can also right click in...

Nov 16, 2017
  112. moogs liked Gialana's post in the thread The dark tower:Lord of the tower.

Caster mobs have always been a nightmare at low levels. Healing and gating are the most annoying things caster mobs did. Back in the day,...

Nov 16, 2017
  113. moogs liked Tatanka's post in the thread The dark tower:Lord of the tower.

Yes, Origin AA, also Throne of Heroes AA if the account is old enough. Also anchors, if you have a house/plot to put an anchor on.

Nov 16, 2017
  114. moogs liked Tatanka's post in the thread The dark tower:Lord of the tower.

You post leads me to believe you're misunderstanding how the chat system works. Can't remember what server you're on, but unless it's...

Nov 16, 2017
  115. moogs liked klanderso's post in the thread @Devs- acknowledgement that the Vulak move was flawed?.

We learned a lot and have fixed a few things that should make any potential merges in the future go much more smoothly. I can't go...

Nov 16, 2017
  116. moogs replied to the thread The dark tower:Lord of the tower.

Right. Because the population dropped so much over the years, it was difficult for new players to find groups in the original home...

Nov 16, 2017
  117. moogs replied to the thread The dark tower:Lord of the tower.

The bixie zone is pretty rough at 45. You'll be okay if you can find one other player to team up with. It's designed to be a multiplayer...

Nov 16, 2017
  118. moogs replied to the thread The dark tower:Lord of the tower.

You're meant to do this with at least 1 partner. Try asking someone else to join you. /who all 40 50 If it was me, I would just skip...

Nov 16, 2017
  119. moogs replied to the thread Not sure where to post this....

I just logged in to have a look. I don't see a problem. I really like the Find Item window.

Nov 16, 2017
  120. moogs liked CatsPaws's post in the thread Returning after many years and looking for a class that is soloable and also needed in raids.

If you go a few category's below this forum listing there is one for guild recruitment. Some of them list the classes they are looking for...

Nov 16, 2017
  121. moogs liked MadDog99's post in the thread So many questions....

Hey Thomas, Make sure you speak to the right "Teek". The Teek brothers are standing next to one another. You want to speak to Franklin...

Nov 15, 2017
  122. moogs replied to the thread So many questions....

I would take an instant heal over a heal over time. Never know when your time is up and you're not going to survive long enough for the...

Nov 15, 2017
  123. moogs replied to the thread Potion for Pulling.

Oh, that's pretty good. It's cheap and has 200 range.

Nov 15, 2017
  124. moogs liked Felicite's post in the thread Potion for Pulling.

It's not exactly a potion, but how about Crystallized Pumice?

Nov 15, 2017
  125. moogs replied to the thread Potion for Pulling.

How about this one? (Thanks, Fanra, if you're lurking.) http://everquest.allakhazam.com/search.html?q=Suspension+of+Slime from...

Nov 15, 2017
  126. moogs liked Borek-VS's post in the thread Weapon Augs.

In case it isn't obvious, there are the melee aug vendors that are in every home town - including Crescent Reach.

Nov 15, 2017
  127. moogs replied to the thread So many questions....

http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/npc.html?id=22995 Gemcrafter Lentos is the one in Crescent Reach and he will sell augs for levels...

Nov 15, 2017
  128. moogs liked Felicite's post in the thread So many questions....

Perhaps "Trakanon"? That sounds like the brother of the Teek moogs is talking about, talk to Franklin Teek.. it's worth it!

Nov 15, 2017
  129. moogs replied to the thread So many questions....

That doesn't seem right. You want "A Simple Task: [appropriate level]". http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/npc.html?id=30481 The trick...

Nov 15, 2017
  130. moogs replied to the thread So many questions....

Oh, another thing that you can do to make a little bit of extra money (and chunks of experience) is doing the hot zone quests from Franklin...

Nov 15, 2017
  131. moogs replied to the thread So many questions....

There are some weapons that are pretty good starting at 46 or 51. They're from the old world zones; not really worth spending the time...

Nov 15, 2017
  132. moogs liked Dart's post in the thread Thinking of Heroic Druid..

They are the caster version of bards, a huge amount of utility so they can adjust easily to different group makeups and content...

Nov 15, 2017
  133. moogs liked PathToEternity's post in the thread Quality of Life Request: In-Game Spell Descriptions.

Glad to see this in today's patch notes!

Nov 15, 2017
  134. moogs liked Aziuno's post in the thread Quality of Life Request: In-Game Spell Descriptions.

Have either of you made a DBG Issue tracker Feature request? I would vote on it if so!

Nov 15, 2017
  135. moogs liked PathToEternity's post in the thread Quality of Life Request: In-Game Spell Descriptions.

[IMG] So this is what Yoppa's Mending currently looks like for me in-game. I have various focus effects and AA's that modify it's mana...

Nov 15, 2017
  136. moogs replied to the thread live server.

Welcome back. The servers are down for patching at the moment, but you can get a vague idea of which servers have the population level that...

Nov 15, 2017
  137. moogs replied to the thread So many questions....

You don't need to go to the Bazaar and look at what the /buyer wants. As a F2P player, you can do it all from the user interface window...

Nov 14, 2017
  138. moogs replied to the thread Debuff slots on mobs.

Thanks. I wasn't trying to make a cute remark. I have not been able to raid in well over a year, so even this alliance stuff is new to me.

Nov 14, 2017
  139. moogs liked ShadowMan's post in the thread Debuff slots on mobs.

They consolidated the dots for classes who in raids never had reason to use dots outside of probably enchanters. Now enchanters,...

Nov 14, 2017
  140. moogs replied to the thread Aggro Questions.

Level 1.

Nov 14, 2017
  141. moogs replied to the thread 3 box - which toon to switch out?.

I have Druid (main), Enchanter, Magician. I have a Warrior on the Magician's account that I can swap in for different situations, but I...

Nov 14, 2017
  142. moogs replied to the thread So many questions....

As a lower level player, one of the tools available to you is /barter. Just killing random mobs can give a chance of dropping some very...

Nov 14, 2017
  143. moogs liked Ngreth Thergn's post in the thread Thank you Daybreak (RoS information).

I can confirm that there are Kar'Zok (green sarnak) in Gorowyn. There is a single rare NPC in Overthere that is a Kar'Zok. There are...

Nov 14, 2017
  144. moogs replied to the thread Faction window.

A formal feature request would be made using the Daybreak Issue Tracker, not here on the forums where the developers can't keep track of...

Nov 14, 2017
  145. moogs replied to the thread Debuff slots on mobs.

They have already consolidated a ton of debuffs and a ton of damage over time spells to make this less of an issue. Or am I missing...

Nov 14, 2017
  146. moogs replied to the thread Boxing with a Druid?.

One thing that you can do is assist the mob to acquire your healing target in situations where aggro is bouncing around (say, between...

Nov 14, 2017
  147. moogs replied to the thread Aggro Questions.

Also, the way that I have things set up in my group (2 pets) is that my engage hotbutton is set to target separate mobs. I think they're...

Nov 14, 2017
  148. moogs replied to the thread Aggro Questions.

If you are using additional software to facilitate boxing, you should pass through a command to /stand on all characters when you engage. I...

Nov 14, 2017
  149. moogs liked High Voltage's post in the thread Barriers to entry.

Well, it seems most will level to 110 outside of RoS anyway. Doing EoK progression at 110 shouldn't be too hard. Worse, you have to do TDS...

Nov 14, 2017
  150. moogs liked fransisco's post in the thread Enchanter new spell feedback.

A unity for spell shields would be AWESOME

Nov 14, 2017
  151. moogs liked Aurastrider's post in the thread 80+ too slow, will this change?.

There you are. I rang, knocked and even tried to open the door but my rogue friend was not with me and it was locked. Your horse...

Nov 9, 2017
  152. moogs liked Annastasya's post in the thread Newbie.

Antonius Bayle is the wrong one. Bertox. Bristlebane Cazic Thule Drinal Erollisi marr Luclin Povar Rathe Tunare Xegony i beleive are...

Nov 8, 2017
  153. moogs replied to the thread 80+ too slow, will this change?.

Hi. You rang?

Nov 8, 2017
  154. moogs liked Tatanka's post in the thread If you were to do an EQ speed run....

why do you hate carriage returns?

Nov 7, 2017
  155. moogs liked NameAlreadyInUse's post in the thread 80+ too slow, will this change?.

I have a friend who recently started and we were really excited for him to hit level 75 so we could start grouping together. Excited to get...

Nov 7, 2017
  156. moogs liked Tatanka's post in the thread 80+ too slow, will this change?.

The change they made kicked in once you hit 101. So, at 97, you couldn't have been seeing that (unless you were grouped with someone...

Nov 7, 2017
  157. moogs liked Aurastrider's post in the thread Selling Krono's.

Its this very reason why I stopped chasing the krono. I spent two years farming like a champ to pay for my accounts. After...

Nov 2, 2017
  158. moogs liked NameAlreadyInUse's post in the thread Ring of Scale Expansion Stream - Weds, Oct 25 at 10AM PT.

Highlight links to specific bits: Content flagging VP keying demo'ing of zone art that was created years ago The TLP-server devourer...

Nov 2, 2017
  159. moogs liked klanderso's post in the thread Cannot sell bag contents.

Thanks much! It should be fixed after tonight's build.

Nov 2, 2017
  160. moogs liked Gidono's post in the thread Livestream summary please?.

Here are my rough notes. Level increase to 110. Ring of Scale launches December 12th. Beta Reward is a helmet (looks like a cactus plant)...

Oct 26, 2017
  161. moogs liked Intenso's post in the thread Ring of Scale Expansion Stream - Weds, Oct 25 at 10AM PT.

Rangers will be sacrifices to appease the loot gods as normal

Oct 26, 2017
  162. moogs liked slayerofbats's post in the thread How to do a macro with more than 5 lines.

It is for right handed people, because your left hand is on those keys and the right hand is on the mouse which needs the most intricate...

Oct 3, 2017
  163. moogs replied to the thread Do Druids get a Shining Rampart or Listlessness type spell?.

Don't neglect druids' fire and cold debuff lines. They often debuff AC and ATK as well as resistance, and one line even increases incoming...

Jul 31, 2017
  164. moogs liked Schadenfreude's post in the thread Do Druids get a Shining Rampart or Listlessness type spell?.

Druids get the promised line of heals so if have a use for those that wouldn't be an issue. As for defensive procs Druids get the...

Jul 31, 2017
  165. moogs liked Basak's post in the thread Macro using target player 2,3,4,5,6 etc?.

/target group1 will target yourself. /target group2 will target first person in group through to /target group6 Otherwise just use...

Jul 30, 2017
  166. moogs replied to the thread Need leveling advice please..

You may want to do Dragons of Norrath progression since you're at the right level range to get the most from it.

Jul 28, 2017
  167. moogs replied to the thread Stuck on the very first quest....

Not sure how else to describe this, but there are sort of two input modes. One is when you are typing in a chat window. The other is when...

Jul 25, 2017
  168. moogs liked Scorrpio's post in the thread Very frustrating game?!?.

One major problem is trying to box that many accounts. Yes some people can do it but usually when they have real good knowledge of the...

Jul 25, 2017
  169. moogs liked GoneFission's post in the thread Very frustrating game?!?.

Where you are playing as a heroic 85 is important. You don't really have the power right away to play much above the House of Thule zones....

Jul 25, 2017
  170. moogs replied to the thread Group composition.

Wow, you have friends that actually want to play EQ. The envy is real.

Jul 24, 2017
  171. moogs replied to the thread Attn DBG This is Costing You Money!!!.

As much as it sucks, I don't see this as Daybreak's problem to fix. It takes one click to sort the prices from high to low.

Jul 14, 2017
  172. moogs liked Xyroff-cazic.'s post in the thread Magician epic 1.0 is truly ridiculous.

I've farmed probably 9 or 10 cloaks. I highly recommend NOT just giving up on the system and going on a random slaughter. That would take...

Jul 14, 2017
  173. moogs liked Tunks's post in the thread What pre85 things must an enchanter catch up on in a 105 world.

AA blurs and slows replace the need for extra clicks imho, but to each his own. Concur with above on root click. Chanter epics are...

Jul 14, 2017
  174. moogs liked Reval's post in the thread What pre85 things must an enchanter catch up on in a 105 world.

You can also get the memory click from ssra temple (sometimes no other memory blur is up, it may still be useful if you have a lot of mobs...

Jul 14, 2017
  175. moogs liked Khauruk's post in the thread What pre85 things must an enchanter catch up on in a 105 world.

A root clicky might be nice. There's one in PoAir and one in Vex Thal. There's a memblur belt in The Foundation, I believe. One of the...

Jul 14, 2017
  176. moogs liked Spellfire's post in the thread What pre85 things must an enchanter catch up on in a 105 world.

Unearthed Belt in Underquarry. Very handy to have.

Jul 14, 2017
  177. moogs liked gnomeboss's post in the thread your gf plays a paladin. sorta..

you leveled a paladin to 105 with respectable aa numbers. you did the 2.0 and the ornament quest because your gf thought the epic graphic...

Jul 13, 2017
  178. moogs liked Nylrem's post in the thread pet gear.

Pets must meet REQUIRED levels for gear. They do not ignore required levels for gear. The pet must be of level. That does not mean the...

Jul 13, 2017
  179. moogs liked Cragoth's post in the thread "New" Returning player.

Thanks again moogs. I watched yours and another video on it and think I have it a bit figured out. Wish I could remember the name of my old...

Jul 13, 2017
  180. moogs liked Yruc's post in the thread "New" Returning player.

Here is Daybreak's own advanced looting guide https://www.everquest.com/news/advanced-looting-system One thing it does not mention is...

Jul 13, 2017
  181. moogs liked Pootle's post in the thread Boxing - BST and ?.

Well as a Druid (first char and always will be my main), I thank you Moogs. I do the pulling for my little box setup and I use our...

Jul 13, 2017
  182. moogs replied to the thread Madam Mystique's enchanter videos.

Crap. That was a really good video series. Now I feel sorry for asking how to get timestamps.

Jul 12, 2017
  183. moogs replied to the thread "New" Returning player.

Ah, yeah...it's confusing but it's not bad once you get the hang of it. It ends up saving a whole lot of time. I recorded this a few months...

Jul 12, 2017
  184. moogs replied to the thread Boxing - BST and ?.

We get our fade (Veil of the Underbrush AA) at 95. It took a solid 2-3 years of me pestering Elidroth and the others to finally help us...

Jul 12, 2017
  185. moogs replied to the thread "New" Returning player.

You can stick to Crescent Reach for a few levels and then move into Blightfire Moors for levels 15-30+. Here's a writeup for the zone and...

Jul 12, 2017
  186. moogs liked Cragoth's post in the thread "New" Returning player.

Thanks for all the replies everybody, I jumped right in yesterday on Xegony D-Ro and even got one of my buddies to play with me. Leveled a...

Jul 12, 2017
  187. moogs liked Ishtass's post in the thread When will storage be addressed?.

Not for me. My problem isn't needing more stacks, it's that I have too many unique items.

Jul 12, 2017
  188. moogs liked Deux's post in the thread When will storage be addressed?.

When will item storage be addressed? The current methods of storing tradeskill items is clunky and cumbersome especially in light of trying...

Jul 12, 2017
  189. moogs replied to the thread Info on Next Expansion.

I don't find time to play much because it takes 20 minutes to buff my 3-box setup (pet items, ugh...) before I even leave to find a...

Jul 12, 2017
  190. moogs liked Jhenna_BB's post in the thread Info on Next Expansion.

EQ2 borrowed the buffs being persistent through being in group from Dark Age of Camelot, but I digress. You're not WoWifying EQ by...

Jul 12, 2017
  191. moogs liked Adagio212's post in the thread Brand New Player.

Seriously can't thank you guys enough. This has been a fairly overwhelming process and you guys have smoothed it exponentially i think lol.

Jul 12, 2017
  192. moogs liked Naelaen's post in the thread Druid (27) LFG old style.

Hello fellow players, I would like to sweet up my questing not by going with a merc but with a group of players just for the fun of...

Jul 12, 2017
  193. moogs liked CatsPaws's post in the thread How do I allow others to Invis me....

Not playing an enchanter but I can guess it may be like my rangers cammo/invis. It is group cast only - meaning it can only be cast on...

Jul 12, 2017
  194. moogs liked Xyroff-cazic.'s post in the thread How do I allow others to Invis me....

You have to be grouped to receive any form of invis from another player. This is to prevent griefing by invising players that have charmed...

Jul 12, 2017
  195. moogs liked Banin's post in the thread 21 of 23 expansions?.

That is awesome news x 2! Not only didn't I have a blackout that I forgot about, it also means my silver char can be level 105!...

Jul 12, 2017
  196. moogs posted a new thread.

EQ forum login page redirects to daybreak.com main page

Took a lot of effort just to post this.

Forum: Player Support

Jul 12, 2017
  197. moogs liked Jumbur's post in the thread Fought an 85 named with my new 85 necro..and learned a few things..

Sounds like you were fighting in valdeholm in the serpent spine expansion. Since your dots in an 8 minute span couldn't even dent his...

Jul 8, 2017
  198. moogs replied to the thread eq ui compare(post your ui).

Attempting to piece together a more friendly UI for a 14" screen for very casual play. http://imgur.com/gsZovYS Except posting images...

Jul 7, 2017