moogs's Recent Activity

1. moogs replied to the thread Returning players, did you find a home yet?.

That is so BS. This game has been great for 18 years without voice chat. Who needs it today?

Apr 20, 2018 at 11:04 AM
  2. moogs replied to the thread Fabled MOBs and PermaCampers.

Drastically reduce the respawn timers. No mob should take a full day to spawn, much less a week.

Apr 20, 2018 at 10:50 AM
  3. moogs replied to the thread PCGamer posts short review of Coirnav from first timer perspective.

I guess he never bothered to try to pull up a map or get a group. Probably didn't even buy any spells.

Apr 20, 2018 at 10:49 AM
  4. moogs replied to the thread RoS Expansion.

Yes.

Apr 19, 2018 at 5:22 PM
  5. moogs replied to the thread Live Update Bugs 4/18/18.

Submit a support ticket.

Apr 19, 2018 at 10:43 AM
  6. moogs replied to the thread Live Update Bugs 4/18/18.

This has happened to me constantly for several years. It's not assigned a key binding and I have tried to move it to different hotbar...

Apr 19, 2018 at 10:39 AM
  7. moogs replied to the thread can't log in..

Browse to that folder, right-click eqgame.exe, select Properties, go to the Compatibility tab and under Privilege Level check the box...

Apr 19, 2018 at 10:37 AM
  8. moogs replied to the thread Compensation or Reimbursement Must Happen!!.

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/fv-down-300-other-broken-things.248717/#post-3656707...

Apr 19, 2018 at 10:30 AM
  9. moogs replied to the thread Compensation or Reimbursement Must Happen!!.

Actually that's exactly what they did.

Apr 19, 2018 at 10:28 AM
  10. moogs replied to the thread Mercenaries.

On Live servers, you can hire mercenaries at level 1 (and you can get one in the tutorial zone). On TLP servers, you'll have to wait until...

Apr 19, 2018 at 8:23 AM
  11. moogs liked Frogmonk's post in the thread To everyone complaining....

I know this post was like 9 hours ago, but holy crap... If you've actually been around that long then you'd know that this game has had...

Apr 19, 2018 at 6:09 AM
  12. moogs replied to the thread Compensation or Reimbursement Must Happen!!.

Please produce the copy of the service level agreement which you signed with DBG.

Apr 19, 2018 at 6:05 AM
  13. moogs liked myrv's post in the thread Why servers take so long to fix - a brief overview.

I think a lot of you are also forgetting about the staffing issue. I don't blame the devs, I blame Daybreak. Surely EQ is making enough to...

Apr 19, 2018 at 4:28 AM
  14. moogs liked Herf's post in the thread Why servers take so long to fix - a brief overview.

You're right about deadline pressure. Game companies quite often have utterly unrealistic schedules, then on top of that the game...

Apr 19, 2018 at 4:27 AM
  15. moogs replied to the thread 12 hr Patch to fix a Patch that the Patch screwed up.

Truer words have never been spoken. "It's a giggle loop." Fake Jeff is trash.

Apr 19, 2018 at 4:23 AM
  16. moogs liked Vinjin's post in the thread how does this work?.

Not sure how other game companies are handling it these days but ArenaNet utilized the best approach I've ever seen with Guild Wars 2. To...

Apr 18, 2018 at 6:22 PM
  17. moogs posted a new thread.

how does this work?

Maybe someone in community relations or development can answer this. What is the process that Daybreak goes through on patch day? When I...

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

Apr 18, 2018 at 6:07 PM
  18. moogs replied to the thread Necromancer Epic.

You have the option of not using your epic at all. For druids and other classes, our epic 2.0 doesn't do anything at all at max level.

Apr 18, 2018 at 5:44 PM
  19. moogs liked Waldiin's post in the thread Servers?.

Somebody nuked the Hamster Farm. All Hamsters have been evacuated to a local area vet clinic. Film at 11.

Apr 18, 2018 at 5:37 PM
  20. moogs liked Zhaunil_AB's post in the thread 12 hr Patch to fix a Patch that the Patch screwed up.

I'm sure noone really expected to be able to play after a 10hour patch that got extended? Currently, we have the re-patch going on - as...

Apr 18, 2018 at 5:08 PM
  21. moogs liked Baykun's post in the thread 12 hr Patch to fix a Patch that the Patch screwed up.

last I checked the servers had been up for 20 something days ... take a break, get your nails done, go shopping, get a tan. do something...

22. moogs liked Aphotik's post in the thread 12 hr Patch to fix a Patch that the Patch screwed up.

Carlin would say it's not a potential issue ... it's an issue.

23. moogs liked nazgull2k1's post in the thread 12 hr Patch to fix a Patch that the Patch screwed up.

Bruh... I saw it on a Facebook meme... it's TOTALLY legit! It was right next to meme of Abe Lincoln holding an AR-15 and a bible...

24. moogs replied to the thread 12 hr Patch to fix a Patch that the Patch screwed up.

Has Alex Jones caught wind of this?

Apr 18, 2018 at 4:29 PM
  25. moogs liked Beeferx's post in the thread 12 hr Patch to fix a Patch that the Patch screwed up.

Oh, it is not the end of the world, sure I was wanting to play as soon as the servers came up. They went down again, bummer I will have to...

Apr 18, 2018 at 4:19 PM
  26. moogs liked Shaydoe Nyte's post in the thread 12 hr Patch to fix a Patch that the Patch screwed up.

No one has that kind of time anymore to play EQ like it use to be. Now a days, if it was still like that, it would be log in, spam for a...

Apr 18, 2018 at 4:18 PM
  27. moogs replied to the thread Thanks DB EQ team!.

There are already enough threads about that.

Apr 18, 2018 at 4:11 PM
  28. moogs liked Roxxlyy's post in the thread FV DOWN & 300 other broken things.

We are aware, and are looking into all 300 of the broken things now.

Apr 18, 2018 at 3:57 PM
  29. moogs liked Alekzandre's post in the thread Do you know how big EverQuest is?.

Brewall..thank you for the maps! just wanting to say thanks!

Apr 18, 2018 at 3:55 PM
  30. moogs liked Brewall Rainsinger's post in the thread Do you know how big EverQuest is?.

Yesterday, as I logged in to play, people in general were chatting about what the largest zone. Commonlands, West Karana, the new Frontier...

Apr 18, 2018 at 3:54 PM
  31. moogs replied to the thread Thanks DB EQ team!.

I also work in software, and EQ's dev team is so much better than ours, nearly all of whom are MIT grads. Not to say I don't question some...

Apr 18, 2018 at 3:52 PM
  32. moogs liked IblisTheMage's post in the thread Thanks DB EQ team!.

I am led to believe that the problem is that that you underestimate the workload of continously maintaining 22 year old code base (it...

Apr 18, 2018 at 3:50 PM
  33. moogs liked Roxxlyy's post in the thread Last day off for 2 weeks....

Should be coming up shortly around 2 PM.

Apr 18, 2018 at 1:57 PM
  34. moogs liked Dythan's post in the thread Current Patch Notes Question.

Isn't playing eq and hanging with your buds the reward?

Apr 18, 2018 at 1:56 PM
  35. moogs liked Zhaunil_AB's post in the thread Current Patch Notes Question.

Aren't you agreeing to go for the better of your guild and, in extension, "your turn" for loot instead?

Apr 18, 2018 at 1:56 PM
  36. moogs liked Son of Athyrons's post in the thread Frustration with Fletching Trophy Quest.

Yes it was a challenge because I was at the freshman stage for fletching and I believe apprentice for tailoring. Had I known in...

Apr 18, 2018 at 1:50 PM
  37. moogs replied to the thread 12 hr Patch to fix a Patch that the Patch screwed up.

Please, man. These people already spend enough of their time in a fantasy world.

Apr 18, 2018 at 1:44 PM
  38. moogs liked Lufraki's post in the thread 12 hr Patch to fix a Patch that the Patch screwed up.

I don't know why people get all mad about this... I mean, this happens almost EVERY TIME....

Apr 18, 2018 at 1:43 PM
  39. moogs liked Eonan Nanoe's post in the thread 12 hr Patch to fix a Patch that the Patch screwed up.

Please select from one of the following options: Go outside. Go to the gym. Go to work.

Apr 18, 2018 at 1:42 PM
  40. moogs replied to the thread Account Recovery.

All account passwords should have been reset in 2011 when SOE was hacked and it was shown that they were totally incompetent and...

Apr 18, 2018 at 1:33 PM
  41. moogs liked IblisTheMage's post in the thread Potion belt autoinventory still missing.

So we got another Potion Belt thread. You know, I think you might be wrong there. I think it is somewhat more likely that you will have...

Apr 18, 2018 at 12:45 PM
  42. moogs liked Aurastrider's post in the thread Potion belt autoinventory still missing.

The devs have already commented on this and basically said its not a high priority since on their end time is limited and on our end we...

Apr 18, 2018 at 12:43 PM
  43. moogs liked Dracco's post in the thread Quality of Life wishes and dreams. What would you want?.

Veteran AA, Summon Parcel NPC. That would be cool.

Apr 18, 2018 at 12:41 PM
  44. moogs liked IblisTheMage's post in the thread suggestion: unlock tds.

https://xkcd.com/1911/ Been waiting to use this, thanks for the opportunity =)

Apr 18, 2018 at 10:03 AM
  45. moogs replied to the thread Quality of Life wishes and dreams. What would you want?.

We used to have such a channel on each server. It was called /auction. (RIP /taxi). We also had an /lfg tool which was excellent. In fact,...

Apr 18, 2018 at 10:01 AM
  46. moogs liked Eriadoc's post in the thread Advanced Loot CTD.

Perhaps set the timeout to something much shorter. If the setting is to auto-roll, have it roll within two minutes, for example, and...

Apr 18, 2018 at 7:39 AM
  47. moogs liked Seamus's post in the thread Tons of mobs under the world in Twilight Sea.

I've been trying to finish Hunter of Twilight Sea for about a year and can't get a mob in the north toiler area. Kill everything for HOURS...

Apr 18, 2018 at 6:16 AM
  48. moogs replied to the thread constantly dropped from universal chat.

Can't speak for OP, but Luclin-Stromm for me.

Apr 18, 2018 at 6:15 AM
  49. moogs replied to the thread Last day off for 2 weeks....

Tough break. Is the sun shining today?

Apr 18, 2018 at 5:59 AM
  50. moogs liked Dythan's post in the thread Last day off for 2 weeks....

Hey, Welcome back to EQ. In the future, be sure to be pro active in posting your schedule, so DBG can adjust the monthly patches around...

Apr 18, 2018 at 5:58 AM
  51. moogs replied to the thread Quality of Life wishes and dreams. What would you want?.

Ah yeah, I used to do this a long time ago. Good call.

Apr 18, 2018 at 5:57 AM
  52. moogs liked Tatanka's post in the thread Quality of Life wishes and dreams. What would you want?.

Ah, yes, another reason why it would bother you a lot. I am usually on the same char almost all the time. One thing I used to do, when I...

Apr 18, 2018 at 5:57 AM
  53. moogs replied to the thread Quality of Life wishes and dreams. What would you want?.

It bothers me when I'm hopping between 10+ alts and having to manually block the same people. antonius.lizordo please die if you read this

Apr 17, 2018 at 12:25 PM
  54. moogs replied to the thread suggestion: unlock tds.

Science > all. The people have spoken.

Apr 17, 2018 at 11:57 AM
  55. moogs replied to the thread suggestion: unlock tds.

I guess so, but I kind of think that Jurassic Park should have a barrier to entry. You know, for safety reasons.

Apr 17, 2018 at 11:45 AM
  56. moogs replied to the thread suggestion: unlock tds.

I missed most of the last 3+ years of EQ and have not begun TDS progression on my main. It's on my to do list and I don't want anyone...

Apr 17, 2018 at 11:27 AM
  57. moogs liked svann's post in the thread EOTD will be the end of this game.

Do the parts you can do and ask for help for the parts you cant. And dont be shy about asking in general. There may be others in the same...

Apr 17, 2018 at 11:14 AM
  58. moogs replied to the thread Advanced Loot CTD.

It may help to consolidate Need and Greed checkboxes to simply "Want". This would reduce the total number of checkboxes as well as...

Apr 17, 2018 at 11:03 AM
  59. moogs replied to the thread Will This Work?.

How attached are you to Vista? I mean, I could send you an SSD and a copy of Windows 7.

Apr 17, 2018 at 10:48 AM
  60. moogs replied to the thread The Technical Side of Getting to Launch.

I'm curious about the part where you updated "directX drivers". Did you download and install a DirectX 9.0c redistributable or did you...

Apr 17, 2018 at 10:45 AM
  61. moogs replied to the thread Old school player from launch til Legends of Ykesha expansion wanting to return but has questions.

Just wondering what the obstacle is to using a 3-button mouse.

Apr 17, 2018 at 10:36 AM
  62. moogs liked Yruc's post in the thread Finding Characters.

How many character slots do you have available on any server? is it 0/2? 0/4 or 0/8 ? This is a quick way to tell if your account is...

Apr 17, 2018 at 10:33 AM
  63. moogs replied to the thread Game Design as Code.

Just kidding, Iblis. Good post.

Apr 17, 2018 at 10:29 AM
  64. moogs liked Nennius's post in the thread Game Design as Code.

A bit wordy perhaps, but +5 for the use of paragraphs and appropriate punctuation.

Apr 17, 2018 at 10:29 AM
  65. moogs replied to the thread Game Design as Code.

TL;DR

Apr 17, 2018 at 10:17 AM
  66. moogs replied to the thread Quality of Life wishes and dreams. What would you want?.

Is there any legitimate reason for someone to join a General chat channel on a server that they are not logged into? I can't think of one....

Apr 17, 2018 at 10:13 AM
  67. moogs replied to the thread Quality of Life wishes and dreams. What would you want?.

Add the ability to Save Draft in the mail system.

Apr 17, 2018 at 7:18 AM
  68. moogs replied to the thread Quality of Life wishes and dreams. What would you want?.

DISABLE the ability for greedy Krono loot idiots to join x-server General chat channels. There is no good reason for anyone to be able to...

Apr 17, 2018 at 7:17 AM
  69. moogs replied to the thread constantly dropped from universal chat.

I was traveling yesterday and had no issues at one airport (70/90 mbps!) but when I got to my next stop they had crappy 5 mbps wifi and the...

Apr 17, 2018 at 7:14 AM
  70. moogs liked Kyzvs's post in the thread Windowed Gamma?.

For those that didn't read the OP question... No - the only thing I've found is that if you use 'Enable windowed gamma' and you log out...

Apr 17, 2018 at 7:11 AM
  71. moogs liked Xyroff-cazic.'s post in the thread Windowed Gamma?.

[IMG] [IMG]

Apr 17, 2018 at 7:10 AM
  72. moogs liked Zhaunil_AB's post in the thread Test Update 04/10/18 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

I was of the impression that they made the UI XML-based exactly to provide a means to customize things to one's own delight. No matter what...

Apr 17, 2018 at 7:08 AM
  73. moogs liked Underscore_one's post in the thread Test Update 04/10/18 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Any update on the Uchat getting fixed?

Apr 17, 2018 at 6:57 AM
  74. moogs replied to the thread suggestion: unlock tds.

Going to refer to Xianzu's excellent thread way back here:...

Apr 17, 2018 at 6:52 AM
  75. moogs liked Fohpo's post in the thread suggestion: unlock tds.

Rude

Apr 17, 2018 at 6:37 AM
  76. moogs replied to the thread Is it time for new character models?.

Forget humans. I was upset when the Crushbone orcs were changed.

Apr 16, 2018 at 7:09 AM
  77. moogs liked PathToEternity's post in the thread Test Update 04/10/18 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Main UI change I'd like to see is the pieces snapping together.

Apr 12, 2018
  78. moogs replied to the thread Test Update 04/10/18 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

The real gain is that the UI is bloated, making EQ difficult to play on a laptop screen. Won't say that this alone will make a big...

Apr 11, 2018
  79. moogs liked ForumBoss's post in the thread Test Update 04/10/18 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

486-66-DX TURBO. Sometimes they forget to push the turbo button.

Apr 11, 2018
  80. moogs liked EQ Dev's post in the thread Test Update 04/10/18 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

April 10, 2018 _____________________ *** Items *** - Upgraded the model on Jeweled Sarnak Focus of the Elemental, Jeweled Hoarded Worker...

Apr 11, 2018
  81. moogs liked Judithex's post in the thread Old school player from launch til Legends of Ykesha expansion wanting to return but has questions.

Really if you want a somewhat.. "view" of the current state of EQ. Log in on the Test server for a few days and get a feel for it. It is a...

Apr 11, 2018
  82. moogs replied to the thread Quality of Life wishes and dreams. What would you want?.

It's not much, but I would like to see the delay between combining/autoinventory/combining reduced in the "Make All" feature of...

Apr 9, 2018
  83. moogs liked dsgrntled's post in the thread Recover an old eq account.

I finally got a ticket in by using my cell phone. Not sure why this made any difference but keeping my fingers crossed for the recovery. It...

Apr 9, 2018
  84. moogs liked Goodn's post in the thread 110 Enchanter DPS Weave.

My added tips from Fransisco's: You mention box, but don't mention what other classes (I assume one is a ranger). If one is a druid, mana...

Apr 9, 2018
  85. moogs liked fransisco's post in the thread 110 Enchanter DPS Weave.

Learning aura doesn't effect AA gain, only normal exp. Now that I'm 110 I keep mana rererererereciprocation up instead. I also tend to...

Apr 9, 2018
  86. moogs replied to the thread Sk/dru/mage/?.

My vote will always be with the enchanter. You have a selection of auras (two concurrent), excellent nukes, a pretty strong pet - don't let...

Apr 9, 2018
  87. moogs replied to the thread Live classes, what are they really like?.

Welcome back. There is some awesome content in UF/HoT/VoA, so I'd suggest picking up where you left off in progression to get back on...

Apr 9, 2018
  88. moogs liked Talonthalis's post in the thread Live classes, what are they really like?.

Enchanter just makes a group easier and a real cleric does as well. With both, our group calls it "easy mode". Mercs can DPS if you need...

Apr 9, 2018
  89. moogs liked Quatr's post in the thread I am back once again.

You left right around the time mercenaries were added to the game. That's a pretty big change. I would recommend creating a new test...

Apr 9, 2018
  90. moogs liked Aurastrider's post in the thread I am back once again.

I would highly suggest reading through some of the threads created in the newbie area as lots of people are asking questions that you might...

Apr 9, 2018
  91. moogs replied to the thread F1P Max AA and Mercs.

I think it's worth a few of us old timers creating F2P accounts and leveling non-twinked, non-boxed, unassisted fresh characters to 60+ (no...

Apr 9, 2018
  92. moogs liked p2aa's post in the thread Paladin type 5 augs.

Hsta for a tank raiding in latest content. There are been numerous discussions on this yet on this forum, just scroll down. Hdex for a...

Apr 8, 2018
  93. moogs liked Wulfhere's post in the thread Merc's and Mana.

Get merc gear for your level from CotF merchant. Merc on Passive will regain mana during combat, assuming you're winning the fight...

Apr 8, 2018
  94. moogs replied to the thread Just a warning.

Was it a current hot zone? Details.

Apr 8, 2018
  95. moogs replied to the thread Just a warning.

Are you playing on a TLP server? It's a different experience on the normal Live servers.

Apr 8, 2018
  96. moogs liked Fanra's post in the thread Etiquette.

Taking mobs from someone's camp is rude and will definitely get you on the bad list. However, if someone is doing a quest and the only...

Apr 8, 2018
  97. moogs liked Aurastrider's post in the thread Etiquette.

I think this is something that primarily plagues the TLP servers but for the most part is a non issue on live. Live servers are made up of...

Apr 8, 2018
  98. moogs liked Shaydoe Nyte's post in the thread Ready for Heroic Boost.

I just came back a few weeks ago so all my characters are heroic. There is a learning curve, but just read what every AA does and it is not...

Apr 8, 2018
  99. moogs liked Xianzu_Monk_Tunare's post in the thread Why not a live server merge?.

There are plenty of people, they just choose to only group with people in their guild and with friends, as others have stated merging the...

Apr 7, 2018
  100. moogs replied to the thread Ready for Heroic Boost.

You could definitely do that. Groups may not actively look for clerics, but any intelligent player is going to take a real cleric with a...

Apr 6, 2018
  101. moogs liked Aurastrider's post in the thread Back again - options.

As others have suggested start with a fresh toon and run them through the tutorial. You don't necessarily have to play this new...

Apr 6, 2018
  102. moogs replied to the thread Voice Chat group for returned user.

I think it's set up so that any guild member is able to invite. I'm sometimes able to log in on Friday afternoons (EST aka US East) but am...

Apr 6, 2018
  103. moogs liked RenDnB's post in the thread Ready for Heroic Boost.

Tough one for me as I enjoy the tank classes in general. But here are my thoughts: SK - I'm currently playing an SK on my main group and...

Apr 5, 2018
  104. moogs replied to the thread My Default UI is broken.

On the character select screen, there's a checkbox or something to reset your UI to default.

Apr 5, 2018
  105. moogs replied to the thread Port Forwarding for DBG EQ.

You probably know this already but never do this except for during troubleshooting.

Apr 5, 2018
  106. moogs replied to the thread Everquest's "Most Interesting Man".

The raid waits to begin until he has received hand delivery of Dos Equis.

Apr 5, 2018
  107. moogs liked snailish's post in the thread You don't really hate boxers.

You might think you hate boxers, but you don't. -You may hate someone taking a named spawn for its tradable loot repeatedly. But that is...

Apr 4, 2018
  108. moogs replied to the thread Can't heal or buff my merc?.

Ungroup.

Apr 4, 2018
  109. moogs replied to the thread Can't heal or buff my merc?.

Are your druid and monk grouped together? You might want to cancel the /duel (camping out should do it) and take them both to the arena...

Apr 4, 2018
  110. moogs liked an_ogre_monk00's post in the thread You don't really hate boxers.

Tonight Ogre dine on hamburger. [IMG]

Apr 4, 2018
  111. moogs liked Brohg's post in the thread Bard moloing.

Since you provide haste and some regen to your own tank mercenary, you can molo pretty efficiently just partnered with her straight through...

Apr 4, 2018
  112. moogs liked ceto's post in the thread Bard moloing.

Hiya folks, I just started a bard today and got him to level 10. I love him so far, but when does moloing start to become painful for a...

Apr 4, 2018
  113. moogs liked Gnomeland's post in the thread Acceptable AFK Playing?.

Automatic farming - and the market associated with it - is a form of player response to game design built around harrowing time sinks, of...

Apr 4, 2018
  114. moogs liked Yruc's post in the thread where should i start??.

Your old account may not be lost. If you can remember some of the information you should be able to get it back....

Apr 4, 2018
  115. moogs liked Death Strudel's post in the thread You don't really hate boxers.

While boxers had long been considered a solution to male infertility, studies have been done which show that the difference in temperature...

Apr 4, 2018
  116. moogs replied to the thread Acceptable AFK Playing?.

Disagree. More hugs. :p Go get 'em, Sazar.

Apr 4, 2018
  117. moogs replied to the thread You don't really hate boxers.

Logical posts made in the TLP section? Somebody call the forum police.

Apr 4, 2018
  118. moogs replied to the thread New player starting on Coirnav.

I guess you could move to the Southern Desert of Ro after level 7 or 8. I just zoned in to verify what's up. There are some tarantulas,...

Apr 3, 2018
  119. moogs replied to the thread I'm old player coming back but what going on withTime Locked Progression Servers.

https://www.everquest.com/news/eq-what-is-a-progression-server

Apr 3, 2018
  120. moogs replied to the thread Luclin-Stromm Discord.

All right, I'm in.

Apr 3, 2018
  121. moogs replied to the thread I'm old player coming back but what going on withTime Locked Progression Servers.

Maybe I am misunderstanding your post, and I mean no offense, but do you understand the meaning of Time Locked Progression?

Apr 3, 2018
  122. moogs liked HoodenShuklak's post in the thread add the 50% back to coirnav.

Why would they do that? The exp was always advertised as slower. Its probably a big reason many people didnt even bother starting.

Apr 3, 2018
  123. moogs replied to the thread Question about House of Thule armor sets.

For any heroic character, I'd recommend getting two of these: http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=117740 And two of these:...

Apr 3, 2018
  124. moogs liked Aurastrider's post in the thread Back again - options.

Its been a while since I have played my ranger in current content. I believe the power shift has gone back to range dps instead of melee so...

Apr 3, 2018
  125. moogs liked Talonthalis's post in the thread Just returned after, 15-17yrs away. Turned my 52 CLR into an 85 Heroic & need help.

Welcome back! I've been going through the "New Cleric" routine as well with trying to get information and ideas. Check out this...

Apr 3, 2018
  126. moogs replied to the thread Voice Chat group for returned user.

Since you mentioned that you may be willing to try a new server, have you seen this recent thread?...

Apr 3, 2018
  127. moogs liked T3mp3st's post in the thread Luclin-Stromm Discord.

Hey fellow players! I've recently returned to this game and have come back to my original server, Luclin. I see a lot of cool people...

Apr 3, 2018
  128. moogs replied to the thread Berserker or Warrior?.

Yep. SoD expansion gear was about 500 hp per slot while SoF expansion gear was about 250 hp per slot. Content is tuned accordingly. General...

Apr 3, 2018
  129. moogs liked Niskin's post in the thread Berserker or Warrior?.

As a non-tank class who will have to be the tank in your molo, you will have to pick hunting spots carefully. This doesn't start to matter...

Apr 3, 2018
  130. moogs replied to the thread Acceptable AFK Playing?.

It's still painfully slow on Live because the skillup rate was never adjusted along with the greatly increased XP rate. Bards have it...

Apr 3, 2018
  131. moogs replied to the thread Just returned after, 15-17yrs away. Turned my 52 CLR into an 85 Heroic & need help.

I made a cleric tonight not knowing what to expect and this is what happened. I spent most of the time doing the J5 merc upgrade quest....

Apr 2, 2018
  132. moogs replied to the thread Mobs that cast FD on tank... tips?.

So my keys are set to: Num 1 (Sit): Ctrl+Shift+0 -> all (bound to /sit hotbutton) Num 2 (Stand): Ctrl+Shift+- -> all (bound to...

Apr 2, 2018
  133. moogs replied to the thread Mobs that cast FD on tank... tips?.

I might actually be sending Ctrl+S to my toons via ISB. I will check this and let you know in about 1 hour.

Apr 2, 2018
  134. moogs liked Quatr's post in the thread Back again - options.

If you go to the first zone in the Rain of Fear (RoF) expansion, you will find that regular mobs can randomly drop level 92 gear. The...

Apr 2, 2018
  135. moogs replied to the thread Berserker or Warrior?.

At about level 24-33, I highly, highly, highly recommend slaughtering the moonwhisker and silverfur rats in the north central part of...

Apr 2, 2018
  136. moogs replied to the thread Mobs that cast FD on tank... tips?.

Are you boxing by alt-tabbing or are you using ISB? With key broadcasting on ISB, I use two keys (NumPad 1, NumPad 2) assigned to /stand...

Apr 2, 2018
  137. moogs replied to the thread Berserker or Warrior?.

I buffed myself (cleric, shaman, druid, enchanter) before heading out and I used normal vendor potions - RIP potion belt :( - as well...

Apr 2, 2018
  138. moogs liked Prathun's post in the thread HA what levels?.

Yeah, I find it's simpler to think about and describe the zones as starting at 20 and increasing every 5 levels, but the actuality of it...

Apr 2, 2018
  139. moogs liked Prathun's post in the thread HA what levels?.

Gialana is right. LDoN Adventures used different zone headers, spawns, encounters, NPCs, and loot tables in order to scale. It required a...

Apr 2, 2018
  140. moogs liked Roxxlyy's post in the thread DBG is basically holding $90 of mine hostage.

Put in a ticket with customer support (help.daybreakgames.com) and they'll be able to get this taken care of no problem.

Apr 2, 2018
  141. moogs liked Dythan's post in the thread Mouse look.

Have you remapped any hotkeys lately? I think f12 is the default toggle for mouse look

Apr 2, 2018
  142. moogs liked Smokezz's post in the thread Why do these forums suck so much.

A lot of people remap keys to use WASD to move. Perhaps he's done this and Q is his attack key, or he hasn't remapped an attack key at...

Apr 2, 2018
  143. moogs liked Febb's post in the thread Why do these forums suck so much.

When you're facing the pic you want to attack, what does pressing "a" on your keyboard do? Do you start swinging at the pic?

Apr 2, 2018
  144. moogs replied to the thread Berserker or Warrior?.

I think my berserker is up around 75 and he has done the whole thing molo. Haven't run into a wall yet and it's been pretty fun. This is...

Apr 2, 2018
  145. moogs liked Tucoh's post in the thread Berserker or Warrior?.

Between a war and a berserker, the warrior will molo better with a cleric merc. But you'll have to keep up with gear and AAs in order to be...

Apr 2, 2018
  146. moogs liked Ofearl's post in the thread Compensation for damage to gameplay due to font change - request.

Checks are in the mail...

Apr 2, 2018
  147. moogs replied to the thread Back again - options.

If you have the plat (and with 1 krono, that's plenty) you can deck yourself out in a full set of Conflagrant gear. Look it up in /baz....

Apr 2, 2018
  148. moogs liked aindriuc's post in the thread Back again - options.

Thanks guys. I was feeling a little down not knowing what to do with my ranger because I had spent krono powerleveling him, but after I did...

Apr 2, 2018
  149. moogs replied to the thread Tuco's Setup (Critique Welcome!).

What in all crap...Admittedly I've missed about 3 years but I'm just over 150k buffed on my druid and thought that was pretty solid. I...

Apr 2, 2018
  150. moogs liked Tucoh's post in the thread Tuco's Setup (Critique Welcome!).

So the other boxers uploading videos inspired me to make a couple videos. The first is me farming some golems for my berserker's hoarded...

Apr 2, 2018
  151. moogs replied to the thread New player starting on Coirnav.

When you happen upon a fine lookin' dark elf, don't try to cyber with her. They are all the same. S(he) will take you for everything you've...

Apr 2, 2018
  152. moogs replied to the thread Back again - options.

You'd be surprised how many people (only in America, I swear) have trouble with this secret technique. Some of my friends have master's...

Apr 2, 2018
  153. moogs liked Gundolin's post in the thread Where to find the Heroic Cleric Guide.

Here's an old post I found useful. A bit out of date but still robably pretty good. The full thread is here;...

Apr 2, 2018
  154. moogs replied to the thread Do not buy Daybreak Cash Sunday - April 1st BUG.

Yes. Making a series of transactions with the same merchant (and especially with anything related to video games) in a short period of...

Apr 2, 2018
  155. moogs replied to the thread The "I quit Coirnav because slow XP" thread.

The server has been online for all of, what? 10 days? And people are ******** about not being max level already? The xp rate is faster...

Apr 2, 2018
  156. moogs replied to the thread New player starting on Coirnav.

http://www.paullynch.org/eqguide/ Bookmark this one.

Apr 2, 2018
  157. moogs replied to the thread Bigger backpack ?.

http://www.paullynch.org/eqguide/guides/bags/

Apr 2, 2018
  158. moogs replied to the thread Just returned after, 15-17yrs away. Turned my 52 CLR into an 85 Heroic & need help.

I spent about 20 minutes last night searching for a copy of the heroic cleric guide on eqclerics.org, but the wayback machine has...

Apr 2, 2018
  159. moogs replied to the thread Why isn’t Daybreak making Everquest more inclusive?.

I think you may be misunderstanding Bartle's definition of the term 'Explorer'. Mention of his book, Designing Virtual Worlds, is the...

Apr 2, 2018
  160. moogs liked Khat_Nip's post in the thread Compensation for damage to gameplay due to font change - request.

I'm in favor of having The Veteran's Lounge renamed to The Baby Nursery.

Apr 2, 2018
  161. moogs replied to the thread Back again - options.

That's why I added the link. Anyone that can read a map should have no trouble.

Apr 1, 2018
  162. moogs replied to the thread Back again - options.

Recommend doing the guild tutorial quest for admission to the newbie guild or creating your own so you will have access to the portal for...

Apr 1, 2018
  163. moogs replied to the thread Back again - options.

If you're going to raise your spell skills, cast the lowest level spell of each category (Alteration, Evocation, etc.). Try not to hate...

Apr 1, 2018
  164. moogs replied to the thread Back again - options.

Start with the J5 merc quest. It should take you 15 minutes and you will be in no danger....

Apr 1, 2018
  165. moogs liked Brontus's post in the thread Why isn’t Daybreak making Everquest more inclusive?.

You make some good points. Years ago Richard Bartle the guy who co-invented MUDs -- the grandfather of modern day MMORPGs -- offered a...

Apr 1, 2018
  166. moogs liked HoodenShuklak's post in the thread DBG why do you suck so bad?.

Exp ended earlier than expected. .. really shame cause i figured they would use pst as usual and was getting ready to grind for a while. As...

Apr 1, 2018
  167. moogs liked discordkitty's post in the thread What happened to greed rolling?.

Yeah you can be a greedy jerk, or you can be fair. My cleric won a book in GE on Agnarr and she already had something better than it. Two...

Apr 1, 2018
  168. moogs liked Tyche's post in the thread What happened to greed rolling?.

And unless you’re an idiot. I’m reminded of my first open Fear raid playing a Druid. A vermiculated tunic drops. Leader says all Druids...

Apr 1, 2018
  169. moogs liked Febb's post in the thread What happened to greed rolling?.

This is one of the reasons why the No Drop tag was heavily implemented later on.

Apr 1, 2018
  170. moogs liked snailish's post in the thread What happened to greed rolling?.

and here I was excited by the thread title thinking they had removed the redundant "greed" option from advloot. Merge "need" & "greed" on...

Apr 1, 2018
  171. moogs liked discordkitty's post in the thread What happened to greed rolling?.

Yeah when I first started on Agnarr, I had everthing on greed and never won anything because everyone was on need. I switched accordingly....

Apr 1, 2018
  172. moogs liked Nickatropolis's post in the thread What happened to greed rolling?.

Back in my day, you only needed on things that were upgrades for you, not stuff you sell to a vendor... seems greed rolls are extinct on...

Apr 1, 2018
  173. moogs liked ntellect's post in the thread The "I quit Coirnav because slow XP" thread.

I don't play to rush to max level. I play for the adventure and from that perspective I'm having a blast on Coirnav. There is a...

Apr 1, 2018
  174. moogs liked Critts's post in the thread The "I quit Coirnav because slow XP" thread.

As a player on live I have nothing to add to this......

Apr 1, 2018
  175. moogs liked Vark's post in the thread The "I quit Coirnav because slow XP" thread.

Just you! Im casual with full time work and a family and still made it to 27 while not rushing plus an alt lvl 7 And that in 2 weeks!!!...

Apr 1, 2018
  176. moogs replied to the thread Do not buy Daybreak Cash Sunday - April 1st BUG.

A lot of banks have issues with gaming-related charges. You would know this if you ever participated in a Steam sale. Call your card...

Apr 1, 2018
  177. moogs liked Smokezz's post in the thread Do not buy Daybreak Cash Sunday - April 1st BUG.

That's not really how credit card payments work. Just because you see the authorization on your credit card, doesn't mean the payment...

Apr 1, 2018
  178. moogs replied to the thread New player starting on Coirnav.

At the risk of being taken as an April fool, I'm going to take this post seriously. Welcome to EQ. You have come to the right place. The...

Apr 1, 2018
  179. moogs replied to the thread Just returned after, 15-17yrs away. Turned my 52 CLR into an 85 Heroic & need help.

This might be helpful. https://eqclerics.org/forum/viewforum.php?f=8&sid=7a407ebf839f3b568e77118a5cf497a9

Apr 1, 2018
  180. moogs replied to the thread Just returned after, 15-17yrs away. Turned my 52 CLR into an 85 Heroic & need help.

Oh boy. Welcome back, first of all. Here is a non class-specific introduction to your new set of gear. [media]

Apr 1, 2018
  181. moogs liked Lianeb's post in the thread Changing font type.

All the people on here B*tching about a small joke in a game on April Fools day from a developer just go to your UI file and change it....

Apr 1, 2018
  182. moogs replied to the thread Changing font type.

I also have had eye surgeries and have cataracts. This one is less funny than pranks from years past. It's only one day, so I'll manage.

Apr 1, 2018
  183. moogs liked Shimmerleaf's post in the thread Changing font type.

I try not to go off on the devs. I understand they have a difficult job and horrible situation in trying to please bosses, players and...

Apr 1, 2018
  184. moogs liked Stephen51's post in the thread Changing font type.

I've set up a hotkey /fontface arial To click every time I zone.

Apr 1, 2018
  185. moogs liked Oakenblade's post in the thread Changing font type.

I came here specifically to find Forum-Quest style whining over this non-issue. I was not disappointed.

Apr 1, 2018
  186. moogs replied to the thread Getting settled in, one last question.

I'm not sure how much time you have to play. 2.3m is a lot for an 85 to farm in 30 days. It's not insurmountable if that's what you choose...

Apr 1, 2018
  187. moogs posted a new thread.

supreme bag conversion amazing bug

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/problems-with-supreme-bag-conversion.1956/ I scribed Garik's Secrets of Bag...

Mar 31, 2018
  188. moogs replied to the thread Back again - options.

You can attack someone's pet or merc in the arena.

Mar 31, 2018
  189. moogs liked Tucoh's post in the thread How much longer?.

Speaking purely as a group geared warrior in group content, I think it'd be appropriate if DBG increased the damage I took in 2H mode by...

Mar 30, 2018
  190. moogs replied to the thread Back to EQ looking for discord leveling partners.

Server?

Mar 30, 2018
  191. moogs liked Ofearl's post in the thread The Bone Rod (19th anniversary reward).

also not no drop etc, that could all change, and rightfully should. I'd like to see it range/ammo slot useable. Also a click to...

Mar 30, 2018
  192. moogs liked GoneFission's post in the thread The Bone Rod (19th anniversary reward).

He said that all fishing rods have a chance to break, and this is no different. He will consider making it summon a rod to fish with....

Mar 30, 2018
  193. moogs liked Angahran's post in the thread Quality of Life wishes and dreams. What would you want?.

'Force feeding' should be fixed. It should not be possible to buy 1 stat food and 1 stat drink and use it forever (unless they...

Mar 30, 2018
  194. moogs liked EnchFWO's post in the thread The Bone Rod (19th anniversary reward).

Ngreth said in another post that it can and only use it for TSing - for the time being. I'm 99% sure he said he'd consider changing it so...

Mar 30, 2018
  195. moogs posted a new thread.

The Bone Rod (19th anniversary reward)

http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=132605 Does this item break? It shouldn't, since the process to obtain a new one is...

Mar 30, 2018
  196. moogs replied to the thread Quality of Life wishes and dreams. What would you want?.

Expand the NPC "Give" window from 4 to 12 slots.

Mar 30, 2018
  197. moogs liked Metanis's post in the thread best 6 boxing for live..

The fun thing about multiboxing just about any crew is the pleasure of learning the intricacies of other classes. True story, when our son...

Mar 30, 2018
  198. moogs liked Darchon_Xegony's post in the thread How to DPS as a druid.

Level matters, group makeup matters and zone matters. So I will admit haven't actually grouped since level 100 probably, but molo'd a fair...

Mar 30, 2018
  199. moogs replied to the thread best 6 boxing for live..

I agree. Without being able or willing to spend nearly as much time in Norrath, there are only two main draws for me: helping new and...

Mar 30, 2018
  200. moogs replied to the thread How to DPS as a druid.

I happen use a completely different lineup from slayerofbats, so I guess that speaks to the versatility of our class. His first question is...

Mar 30, 2018