moogs's Recent Activity

1. moogs replied to the thread Necro ---some Questions...

The other side of this is that at least your epic still has some value. Mine became worthless after level 75. Even if I click it from...

Jan 18, 2017 at 9:05 AM
  2. moogs replied to the thread 1/11 patch notes and devs rock!.

Also lose if you're a player tank because you will have so many people sending tells for groups that your ignore list will max out.

Jan 18, 2017 at 8:54 AM
  3. moogs liked Lheo's post in the thread We need more fun items ...aka going cow.

Jup i would love riding a cow mount (which is making mooo) i also want a cap with cowears and would wear it with proud...:D

Jan 18, 2017 at 8:31 AM
  4. moogs replied to the thread please advise.

Some classes have nice guides on YouTube specifically covering heroic characters for those that prefer info in video form. That reminds me,...

Jan 18, 2017 at 8:17 AM
  5. moogs liked Felicite's post in the thread please advise.

This seems legit - I mean I know how to play EQ (and tank) but "what do I cast" (and what AA do I activate) is a what I need to know:...

Jan 18, 2017 at 8:16 AM
  6. moogs liked Sancus's post in the thread Test Update 01/11/17 - Patch Notes and Discussion.

I do think that some may be conflating the current state of pets on test with how they will be on live. I wish we had been given a chance...

Jan 18, 2017 at 7:57 AM
  7. moogs replied to the thread please advise.

I logged in an 85 cleric the other day and asked in general chat if anyone could use me for a group. Somebody made a stupid comment along...

Jan 18, 2017 at 7:51 AM
  8. moogs liked Roxxanna's post in the thread please advise.

You can start at 85, I've don't it for nearly all classes, and if I can anyone can. And who cares if you ask questions, answering...

Jan 18, 2017 at 7:49 AM
  9. moogs replied to the thread please advise.

I have a level 10 SK on a FTP account. Have a feeling I should abandon him and start over.

Jan 18, 2017 at 7:41 AM
  10. moogs liked Jelly's post in the thread please advise.

Start a level 1 SK, that way by the time you get to 85 you know somewhat what you are doing. Nothing worse than an 85 anyclass that's...

Jan 18, 2017 at 7:41 AM
  11. moogs replied to the thread please advise.

If it isn't official yet, let's make it so.

Jan 18, 2017 at 7:32 AM
  12. moogs posted a new thread.

please advise

Should I start at level 1 or just make an heroic SK on my mage account?

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

Jan 18, 2017 at 7:17 AM
  13. moogs replied to the thread 1/11 patch notes and devs rock!.

Pretty safe to say that the devs don't rock anymore. They can change that if they reverse course and substantially boost survival of tank...

Jan 18, 2017 at 7:11 AM
  14. moogs replied to the thread Pet and Merc -- Stagnation then further nerf..

Yes, but the problem is that most players do not raid. Group content should not be tuned around raid geared players.

Jan 18, 2017 at 7:09 AM
  15. moogs replied to the thread Pet and Merc -- Stagnation then further nerf..

I don't even care if the pet does much damage. I just want to not die when I have to rely on a tank merc or a pet. It needs to be able...

Jan 18, 2017 at 7:07 AM
  16. moogs liked fransisco's post in the thread Pet and Merc -- Stagnation then further nerf..

Before any tanks get uncomfortable, we are not talking about pets being able to tank 12 drachnids without a healer. We just want to be able...

Jan 18, 2017 at 7:04 AM
  17. moogs replied to the thread Test Update 01/11/17 - Patch Notes and Discussion.

It effectively results in a nerf to pets and mercs.

Jan 18, 2017 at 7:03 AM
  18. moogs liked kookoo's post in the thread picking up a 3rd box, advice please.

Humm , I box shaman, mage , chanter and druid ( track $$$ and ports ) and for me chanter is easy to box . I usually /autofollow my mage...

Jan 18, 2017 at 6:26 AM
  19. moogs replied to the thread city of mist "a stone key" doesn't do jack.

Yes, I remember my guild doing this many years ago. The other night it was just us two druids. The bear pet is so insulting that I...

Jan 18, 2017 at 6:17 AM
  20. moogs replied to the thread city of mist "a stone key" doesn't do jack.

Thanks Gidono. Makes me want to go back and spend more time in the zone.

Jan 18, 2017 at 6:13 AM
  21. moogs liked Gidono's post in the thread city of mist "a stone key" doesn't do jack.

I updated Stone Key and Key of Torsis to show what they are used for. I have rarely stepped foot in that zone so I don't know enough...

Jan 18, 2017 at 6:13 AM
  22. moogs liked Sirene_Fippy's post in the thread Test Update 01/11/17 - Patch Notes and Discussion.

Took some time to parse a few things: - Earth Pet on Live vs Test - Tank Merc on Live vs Test - SK on Live vs Test - Earth Pet / SK using...

Jan 18, 2017 at 6:12 AM
  23. moogs replied to the thread 1/11 patch notes and devs rock!.

It's incredible. Only EQ devs could arrive at that decision.

Jan 17, 2017 at 5:34 PM
  24. moogs liked kthehammy's post in the thread 1/11 patch notes and devs rock!.

video of SK tanking 12 drachnids with no healer.....results in.....nerf to pet tanking...... i cant even

Jan 17, 2017 at 5:33 PM
  25. moogs liked Tucoh's post in the thread Test Update 01/11/17 - Patch Notes and Discussion.

As a warrior I have no idea why they would nerf pets/mercs. On live today tanks are currently golden gods, and mercs/pets are speed bumps...

Jan 17, 2017 at 5:25 PM
  26. moogs replied to the thread Test Update 01/11/17 - Patch Notes and Discussion.

This x1000. Devs, thanks for the response. Next please either admit that you only play SK or that you don't ever play at all, because...

Jan 17, 2017 at 5:21 PM
  27. moogs liked segap's post in the thread Test Update 01/11/17 - Patch Notes and Discussion.

With all the past pet nerfs, lack of EM upgrade, stagnation of mercs, etc, were pets and mercs really mitigating damage too much in...

Jan 17, 2017 at 5:10 PM
  28. moogs liked kthehammy's post in the thread Test Update 01/11/17 - Patch Notes and Discussion.

Please take a step back and take a look at the mile wide gap between player and pet tanks. Pets and mercs need buffs, not nerfs. Did no...

Jan 17, 2017 at 5:06 PM
  29. moogs replied to the thread city of mist "a stone key" doesn't do jack.

Awesome. Then the walkthrough and the map are both wrong. I levitated to get there but could not get into the building.

Jan 17, 2017 at 5:03 PM
  30. moogs liked Grampiz's post in the thread Cannot connect the dots.

Well the tank stance cured my problems, it was obviously rolled out in my absence. I appreciate the input from everyone.

Jan 17, 2017 at 1:59 PM
  31. moogs replied to the thread Test Update 01/11/17 - Patch Notes and Discussion.

I don't want to see this patch until after pet mitigation is fixed. Else I won't bother logging into my 3 gold accounts.

Jan 17, 2017 at 11:59 AM
  32. moogs liked Sancus's post in the thread Test Update 01/11/17 - Patch Notes and Discussion.

Something is very broken with pets on test. Here is a parse of my max AA, EM 23 Earth Pet on A Syldon drill sergeant on live (Burnout Rk....

Jan 17, 2017 at 11:57 AM
  33. moogs replied to the thread city of mist "a stone key" doesn't do jack.

I went up the "sky walk" area and there are two large buildings. Does the key not work there? It doesn't for me. I thought I needed the...

Jan 17, 2017 at 11:44 AM
  34. moogs posted a new thread.

city of mist "a stone key" doesn't do jack

I have this on my /key from long ago. Didn't work. I looted a new one from a Captain of the Guard. Didn't work. I can't illusion or...

Forum: Player Support

Jan 16, 2017 at 3:38 PM
  35. moogs replied to the thread 1/11 patch notes and devs rock!.

Most staff is probably off work today and more concerned with the new server that is scheduled to launch tomorrow, plus all of the...

Jan 16, 2017 at 11:33 AM
  36. moogs replied to the thread 1/11 patch notes and devs rock!.

Obviously the patch needs to be held back from hitting Live servers and a developer needs to comment on this problem. It's got to be...

Jan 16, 2017 at 11:11 AM
  37. moogs liked eepok's post in the thread Appealing Petition Decision.

Petition completed. Purchases refunded. Keyring purchased. All is well. Only way it could be better is if preventative measures were...

Jan 16, 2017 at 10:42 AM
  38. moogs replied to the thread Cannot connect the dots.

Argath was a pretty tough zone to break into at the time. As Roxxanna mentions, the new stance will help in a huge way. Find it in your AA...

Jan 16, 2017 at 7:22 AM
  39. moogs liked Brohg's post in the thread advloot filter settings.

Are we doing wishlists for EQ file structure in this thread? Can please put the 1000s of zone resource files in a gd subfolder, so that...

Jan 15, 2017 at 7:37 PM
  40. moogs replied to the thread picking up a 3rd box, advice please.

By the same standard, GINA should not be allowed to be mentioned on the forums. It doesn't allow you to cheat either but it makes things...

Jan 13, 2017 at 8:03 AM
  41. moogs replied to the thread Anodyne Snare.

PB mez/stun have a very short duration and the range is kind of short so you have to be in the thick of things. They're nice tools as long...

Jan 13, 2017 at 7:28 AM
  42. moogs replied to the thread picking up a 3rd box, advice please.

I 3-box on one monitor. I don't use alt-tab. I click on the application tiles in the taskbar. I sometimes use that 3rd party software...

Jan 13, 2017 at 7:22 AM
  43. moogs liked Goranothos's post in the thread picking up a 3rd box, advice please.

Well, created the chanter and wen't ahead and went all access on her for at least a month so I could claim all those AAs. Went ahead and...

Jan 13, 2017 at 7:18 AM
  44. moogs replied to the thread advloot filter settings.

You would think it would have worked with those 3 out of 4, right? Oh well. Didn't take too long to recreate the filters for the one zone...

Jan 12, 2017 at 3:42 PM
  45. moogs replied to the thread Finally moving on from CoTF.

To buy the augs in PoHealth you just need to do that one mission in Crypt of Sul to get the mirror.

Jan 12, 2017 at 8:50 AM
  46. moogs liked Rakknar's post in the thread Finally moving on from CoTF.

I recreated my TBM armor (I hoard). I used only things I had available pre EoK. The only thing I can’t erase is new AA’s. Hopefully this...

Jan 12, 2017 at 8:06 AM
  47. moogs liked YellowBelly's post in the thread 1/11 patch notes and devs rock!.

Give pets a stat window pleaseee

Jan 12, 2017 at 8:05 AM
  48. moogs replied to the thread advloot filter settings.

Unfortunately, this did not turn out as expected. There were only 3 files per character (I think it's missing Rnd but maybe because I don't...

Jan 12, 2017 at 7:50 AM
  49. moogs replied to the thread I am a very old player and have a account problem.

This remains the most incredibly ridiculous requirement I have ever seen anywhere. Who in the hell can remember a credit card number...

Jan 11, 2017
  50. moogs liked Roxxanna's post in the thread Gribble HA bugged?.

With the recent rash of disconnections, I've bugged a couple of times. It was working fine next day when I logged in. People still do...

Jan 11, 2017
  51. moogs replied to the thread 1/11 patch notes and devs rock!.

Those are patch notes from the Test server, so /testcopy in case you didn't notice.

Jan 11, 2017
  52. moogs liked EQ Dev's post in the thread Test Update 01/11/17 - Patch Notes and Discussion.

Updating the Test server today. January 11, 2017 _____________________ *** Items *** - Increased the spell damage on some pieces of...

Jan 11, 2017
  53. moogs replied to the thread picking up a 3rd box, advice please.

Ah, for all of those questions there are a couple of good YouTube channels. [media] (Madame Mystique) [media] (Dandin Mindfire) Each...

Jan 11, 2017
  54. moogs liked fransisco's post in the thread 1/11 patch notes and devs rock!.

Holy Cow! https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/test-update-01-11-17-new-bugs-only.237744/ Attack and AC will be broken...

Jan 11, 2017
  55. moogs replied to the thread 1/11 patch notes and devs rock!.

Thanks devs. Another one off the list. https://dgcissuetracker.com/browse/EQ-196

Jan 11, 2017
  56. moogs replied to the thread picking up a 3rd box, advice please.

I've shared my enchanter socials and spell lineups multiple times but wouldn't mind doing it again if you choose that. My boxed enchanter...

Jan 11, 2017
  57. moogs replied to the thread picking up a 3rd box, advice please.

Enchanter is where it's at. I box mine so I'm only meh, 40% as effective as a single account player, but it's not that difficult to learn...

Jan 11, 2017
  58. moogs liked Absor's post in the thread advloot filter settings.

In the userdata folder, look for LF_* The nice thing about these files is that if you've lost yours, you can get them from someone else...

Jan 11, 2017
  59. moogs liked Felicite's post in the thread advloot filter settings.

From: https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/adv-loot-ini.219021/

Jan 11, 2017
  60. moogs replied to the thread advloot filter settings.

Thanks all.

Jan 11, 2017
  61. moogs posted a new thread.

advloot filter settings

Haven't tried yet, so does anyone know off hand if the item filters are stored on the server or if they are only stored locally? I'd like...

Jan 11, 2017
  62. moogs replied to the thread Finally moving on from CoTF.

Hard to say that the BiC aug is worth doing at this point. It was a beautiful thing for a long time, though.

Jan 11, 2017
  63. moogs liked Gundolin's post in the thread Concerned about Mid/High level grouping....

It takes awhile to develop a net work of friends on any live server. But if you stick your neck out there often enough you will have lots...

Jan 11, 2017
  64. moogs replied to the thread Anodyne Snare.

I play in first person view on a boxed enchanter and I usually have no problems with this spell unless the terrain is very uneven or there...

Jan 11, 2017
  65. moogs liked Reht's post in the thread Anodyne Snare.

Do you mean "Do"?

Jan 11, 2017
  66. moogs replied to the thread Concerned about Mid/High level grouping....

Pretty much all servers are the same for grouping. Most don't group because they don't need to or are not planning to stay at the keyboard...

Jan 11, 2017
  67. moogs liked Rakknar's post in the thread Finally moving on from CoTF.

Here is the AC gear you could/should have had before stepping into EoK. The dev might have tuned mobs assuming this. 1.Radiant Platinum...

Jan 11, 2017
  68. moogs replied to the thread Brekt Server with "free trade rules".

Allowing transfers from FV would instantly ruin the new server's economy. Players would transfer with gazillions of plat.

Jan 11, 2017
  69. moogs liked Gragory's post in the thread Quarm Closing Jan 17 WTF?!?! Comment your protest here!.

From the June 14th post about this server... Once the Event has ended, and all characters on Quarm will be moved to a new server. The new...

Jan 11, 2017
  70. moogs replied to the thread could not get through the tutorial.

Yes it does. I did it about 3 weeks ago and ported directly to POK. Not that it matters...it's less than a 5 minute run from Crescent Reach.

Jan 11, 2017
  71. moogs replied to the thread Finally moving on from CoTF.

Power Source. Type 13 augs. Tribute. Clickies. Food. What's going on with these?

Jan 11, 2017
  72. moogs replied to the thread A few questions from a returning player..

Spells cost more each level. To answer a question in your original post: the speed of leveling is so much faster than it used to be, so...

Jan 11, 2017
  73. moogs liked Fuglyman's post in the thread autogrant AA's? how does it work.

I could have been doing Bam Bam from the flintstones too :p

Jan 11, 2017
  74. moogs liked Ecure's post in the thread A new players exit poll.

You can absolutely get by with just one tank account being subscribed and two supporting accounts being once a year auto-grant + whatever...

Jan 10, 2017
  75. moogs liked mtgdragon's post in the thread Druid AA Blessing of Ro.

ah yes forgot about that one lol I've had the same eye since 2001

Jan 10, 2017
  76. moogs replied to the thread autogrant AA's? how does it work.

That's pretty much what it means. If you cancel your subscription, you can keep them all permanently. There are some AAs that are not auto...

Jan 8, 2017
  77. moogs replied to the thread Druid AA Blessing of Ro.

Mine works fine. Did you accidentally sell your fire beetle eye from your inventory? The spell still requires this to cast.

Jan 7, 2017
  78. moogs replied to the thread A new players exit poll.

A new player without any help will be past level 50 in less than 20 hours of play time. The speed of leveling has been vastly increased on...

Jan 6, 2017
  79. moogs replied to the thread Better team choice?.

I have a warrior (93) on my mage (105) account. The warrior was originally the main reason for having the third account but I ended up...

Jan 6, 2017
  80. moogs replied to the thread Better team choice?.

I box Druid, Enchanter, Magician. It would be better with an SK or a warrior, but it's a great team.

Jan 6, 2017
  81. moogs replied to the thread Teach me how to Warrior.

Yes, it's a good item for any character. It fits in any slot 3 armor you have. You can 3 box the missions (I just get the Kill X amount...

Jan 6, 2017
  82. moogs liked Mattnaik's post in the thread AA priority for an SK?.

Good idea. The list is long but here it is. There may be a few more that didnt show up cause they cost more than the 21AAs i had at the...

Jan 6, 2017
  83. moogs replied to the thread AA priority for an SK?.

Nice. Other than Armor of Wisdom, Combat Agility and Combat Stability (not shown because they must cost more than the 21 you have right...

Jan 6, 2017
  84. moogs liked Drakang's post in the thread AA priority for an SK?.

First and foremost you are a tank. All the defensive AAs. CA, CS, Armor of Wisdom, General Sturdiness, Natural Durability, Shield Block...

Jan 6, 2017
  85. moogs liked eqgamer's post in the thread Teach me how to Warrior.

Haven't read thru all the responses but enc stun (and they are one of 3?? Classes they can stun yellow) will help you a lot. Dizzying...

Jan 6, 2017
  86. moogs replied to the thread Teach me how to Warrior.

I have this spell in my enchanter's tash/slow macro. It nukes the mob and places a rune on the tank....

Jan 6, 2017
  87. moogs replied to the thread Teach me how to Warrior.

Quoting myself `cause I'm such a tool. Just remembered the name of this aug: http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=23668

Jan 6, 2017
  88. moogs replied to the thread Been away a long time.

Welcome back. Do you remember your old login (Sony Station) name and password?

Jan 6, 2017
  89. moogs replied to the thread AA priority for an SK?.

OP, since you are using AutoGrant... I wonder if it might be helpful if you could filter your AA window to show what you can purchase and...

Jan 6, 2017
  90. moogs replied to the thread Question on Fellowship Vitality.

Thanks for this post, if only because I completely forgot that fellowship XP sharing exists.

Jan 6, 2017
  91. moogs replied to the thread Teach me how to Warrior.

You could drop something like this next to wherever you're camping. http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=65551

Jan 6, 2017
  92. moogs replied to the thread Solo/molo experience.

Rouge à lèvres!

Jan 6, 2017
  93. moogs replied to the thread Teach me how to Warrior.

Since no one has mentioned it, do you have Tribute activated? You can get a +8% slot 3 Dodge aug in a couple of hours of running...

Jan 6, 2017
  94. moogs replied to the thread New Player with some questions.

If you inspect the item, it will say that it is used in tradeskills.

Jan 6, 2017
  95. moogs replied to the thread New Player with some questions.

Oh, one more thing. When you loot something and you want to see if it's valuable and the NPC merchant is offering a garbage price, the item...

Jan 5, 2017
  96. moogs replied to the thread New Player with some questions.

Sorry for the mini rant. It's a sore subject. To answer your question, there is no reason to stop at 50 on your SK. And you should take...

Jan 5, 2017
  97. moogs replied to the thread New Player with some questions.

There are only a couple of raids that have that mechanic (Nagafen and Vox) and it's an extremely stupid mechanic that lazy developers...

Jan 5, 2017
  98. moogs replied to the thread Unresponsive Customer Support.

It used to be fine for mages to have their pets on guard and sit in a high traffic area overnight. They ran the risk of being trained was...

Jan 5, 2017
  99. moogs replied to the thread Unresponsive Customer Support.

Using a macro (software or keyboard) for unattended combat with a player character...that has always been the red line. Fishing,...

Jan 5, 2017
  100. moogs liked IblisTheMage's post in the thread AA Run Speed.

I got the bards are fast part.

Jan 5, 2017
  101. moogs liked gotwar's post in the thread AA Run Speed.

It very much makes sense. SPA refer to spell affect entires in the EQ spell code, or how spells do what they do. Dzarn changed the...

Jan 5, 2017
  102. moogs liked josh's post in the thread AA Run Speed.

That's not what it means. The spells are only 70% as effective as the aa because the aa is applied at a different point in the...

Jan 5, 2017
  103. moogs replied to the thread New Player with some questions.

Yes. Don't worry about it...you haven't looted anything of real value. But see answer 2* for more info if you want to be absolutely...

Jan 5, 2017
  104. moogs replied to the thread Unresponsive Customer Support.

Looks like someone changed a long-standing position very recently. For many years, it was considered completely fine to have pets and mercs...

Jan 5, 2017
  105. moogs replied to the thread charmed pets.

1. You can break charm on demand by invising yourself. 2. You might be thinking of Dire Charm, which I think was a Planes of Power AA...

Jan 5, 2017
  106. moogs liked High Voltage's post in the thread charmed pets.

Madame has a short vid on youtube about charming with a heroic enchanter - [media] Mobs have tons of HP, maybe the heals are not strong...

Jan 5, 2017
  107. moogs replied to the thread Live Update Bugs 11/16/16.

This item is not used for any known quests and is tradeable but has a value of 0 copper. It should sell for nearly the value of the...

Jan 5, 2017
  108. moogs liked Kravn's post in the thread Chase Loots.

$100 ???? A lot of the good chase loots (DPS class weapons, tank shield, etc) are going for 25-50 kronos on Bristlebane.... at $18 per...

Jan 5, 2017
  109. moogs replied to the thread What is chase loot?.

Pretty much a level 95+ thing. It's tradeable gear with raid stats that has an extremely low chance of dropping off of random mobs in group...

Jan 5, 2017
  110. moogs replied to the thread New Player with some questions.

Yes, unless you're really trying to take it from him. Go easy on the darkness snare line and the spells that are designed to take and...

Jan 5, 2017
  111. moogs replied to the thread New Player with some questions.

Asking to join another player to group up is another great method of killing that spider queen.

Jan 5, 2017
  112. moogs replied to the thread New Player with some questions.

Regardless of your class, go with the tank mercenary. He has crazy regen through about level 65.

Jan 5, 2017
  113. moogs replied to the thread Looking for anyone to play with.

Welcome! Kudos on selecting a great server.

Jan 5, 2017
  114. moogs replied to the thread A new players exit poll.

It wasn't meant to be mean. I'm sorry if you felt offended by that. I was serious, though, and here is why. (The following is meant for...

Jan 5, 2017
  115. moogs replied to the thread A new players exit poll.

I'm really sorry to say this. The game is not broken. Your ability to make friends is.

Jan 4, 2017
  116. moogs replied to the thread Time for a new class?.

They just released a new expansion several weeks ago, so it would be far (100%) more accurate to say that EverQuest is still being...

Jan 3, 2017
  117. moogs liked Gundolin's post in the thread Time for a new class?.

I always thought this was the general original idea of the Druid.

Jan 3, 2017
  118. moogs liked Mattnaik's post in the thread new-ish SK. What am i doing wrong?.

Just to give an update on what I did that helped for those newer SKs. First of all I trained the Weapon Stance AA. This was a HUGE game...

Jan 3, 2017
  119. moogs replied to the thread Cant log in.

Double XP is so fast...in other games that are online.

Jan 2, 2017
  120. moogs replied to the thread trying out live server, questions.

2) Much faster. Not even close.

Jan 1, 2017
  121. moogs replied to the thread thinking about coming back.

Nothing wrong with staying on Bertoxx. You don't need the latest expansion. You should have 21 of 23 free and you can go a long ways with...

Jan 1, 2017
  122. moogs replied to the thread What to add to Box?.

You forgot to add a druid.

Dec 31, 2016
  123. moogs liked fsadgsfasdfag's post in the thread Heroic Warrior and Bard, what's next?.

Thanks everyone! I decided what's the point in getting to max level if I end up skipping everything to get there. So I've been working on...

Dec 31, 2016
  124. moogs replied to the thread Solo/molo experience.

Beastlord is pretty great! It's a fun class, it's good for newbies, and you can use the pet and mercenaries in different roles depending...

Dec 30, 2016
  125. moogs replied to the thread Merc / commands?.

Please log in and upvote if you have not already. https://dgcissuetracker.com/browse/EQ-1241

Dec 30, 2016
  126. moogs replied to the thread big bags, please?.

An exemption would be fine. I'm not asking for a discount. The item that I would like to purchase is not listed in the Marketplace.

Dec 30, 2016
  127. moogs posted a new thread.

big bags, please?

Need an excuse to buy Daybreak Cash. Journeyman's Pocketed Rucksack (36) or better would be nice to see again in the marketplace.

Dec 30, 2016
  128. moogs replied to the thread Returning player couple questions.

Solo version = daily tasks from Franklin Teek in POK. Get 3 at a time near your level bracket. I box Druid, Enchanter, Magician also. I...

Dec 30, 2016
  129. moogs replied to the thread Need advice for high level grouping and raiding box team..

Enchanter = legit DPS these days.

Dec 29, 2016
  130. moogs liked Tucoh's post in the thread Need advice for high level grouping and raiding box team..

I box a war/bard/mage. Boxing a warrior got a LOT easier in EoK because of Harmonious Expanse. Every (5k+) heal you get, you generate 8k...

Dec 29, 2016
  131. moogs liked Roxxanna's post in the thread Heroic Warrior and Bard, what's next?.

Find and kill all the named in every zone in an expansion. When I did this for House of Thule I had a blast, and all your toons get a big...

Dec 29, 2016
  132. moogs replied to the thread Heroic Warrior and Bard, what's next?.

Start with House of Thule. It's an older expansion so stuff hits you for less damage and takes less time to kill. It's appropriate...

Dec 29, 2016
  133. moogs replied to the thread aug 7 camping?.

Maybe I'm thinking of another one... Two more easy and level appropriate augs are Feral Eye and Bonegrinder's Bauble from the common...

Dec 29, 2016
  134. moogs replied to the thread Need advice for high level grouping and raiding box team..

Please don't be that guy that insists on boxing during raids. The rest of us will end up following emotes to jump out of windows because of...

Dec 28, 2016
  135. moogs replied to the thread Where now at 75?.

75 is awesome because there are 20+ zones to choose from for great XP. That's if you don't mind being punched in the face, though....

Dec 28, 2016
  136. moogs replied to the thread aug 7 camping?.

catcat, you're the right level to do House of Thule progression. You'll get a nice set of augs from the chests at the end of those...

Dec 28, 2016
  137. moogs replied to the thread Cannot run 2 accounts at the same time, crash, crash, crash..

/wave What is your EQ installation directory? When I ran the installer from everquest.com, I changed it from the default...

Dec 28, 2016
  138. moogs liked Gundolin's post in the thread Where to level at 102?.

If you can get a group there are a number of xp grind camps in EoK that I think surpass DH/HA's for xp, but without a group its going to be...

Dec 28, 2016
  139. moogs liked Roxxanna's post in the thread Heroic Warrior and Bard, what's next?.

Make your way to Dead Hills, do the 3 Gribbles tasks, then with all your free time head over to VoA-RoF zones and do the hunter ach, much...

Dec 28, 2016
  140. moogs replied to the thread Heroic Warrior and Bard, what's next?.

I loooove camping in the large eastern room of The Well at that level. The XP flies and there are enough mobs to keep you busy for hours....

Dec 28, 2016
  141. moogs replied to the thread Where to level at 102?.

Welcome back. Honestly there's no need to solo the Dead Hills HAs because it's a guarantee that someone will be doing them around the...

Dec 28, 2016
  142. moogs replied to the thread Returning player. Low level. Group?.

Welcome back to EQ. Posting here is never a bad idea since it's pretty active. You may have more luck finding a partner to level with if...

Dec 28, 2016
  143. moogs replied to the thread DBG's communications skills are atrocious.

And if you read the post, you would have seen that it was a known issue for several months and it was affecting many people. I don't...

Dec 22, 2016
  144. moogs posted a new thread.

DBG's communications skills are atrocious

In the past, when the servers were coming down for emergency unscheduled maintenance, players in-game were notified via a system-wide...

Dec 22, 2016
  145. moogs replied to the thread Old 2002 player returning... what to do?!?.

Halfling racial xp bonus is 5%

Dec 21, 2016
  146. moogs liked Ghostinthemachine's post in the thread Server Stability.

Once again another afternoon of planned gaming interrupted ...........

Dec 21, 2016
  147. moogs liked Ghostinthemachine's post in the thread Server Stability.

When you work 16 hour days and you look forward to a nice peaceful 30 to 45 minute grind and all you see is locked servers every other...

Dec 21, 2016
  148. moogs replied to the thread Drinal, FV, Luclin, Povar, The Rathe are DOWN.

Login server is finally back up. What did they nerf now?

Dec 21, 2016
  149. moogs liked puppypaws's post in the thread Glaring issues on Zek...where are the GM's!.

Can we please get free transfers off of zek.

Dec 21, 2016
  150. moogs replied to the thread Drinal, FV, Luclin, Povar, The Rathe are DOWN.

I took today off of work. Don't bother announcing that the servers are coming down or anything. That would resemble customer service.

Dec 21, 2016
  151. moogs posted a new thread.

Drinal, FV, Luclin, Povar, The Rathe are DOWN

When your CTO trips over the server's power cord and takes down a handful of virtual machines. Good work, bud.

Dec 21, 2016
  152. moogs liked Illuzion's post in the thread Old 2002 player returning... what to do?!?.

I completely agree with last comment about isolated servers... with transfer ability being easy to do and allowed when I'm ready to move...

Dec 21, 2016
  153. moogs liked demoria7's post in the thread Old 2002 player returning... what to do?!?.

I have been playing since 2000, best thing these days is to go to Bertox server or another with a medium or better population, make a new...

Dec 21, 2016
  154. moogs replied to the thread maps for kat.

They should be unzipped to: C:\Users\Public\Daybreak Game Company\Installed Games\EverQuest\maps\brewall or C:\Program Files...

Dec 21, 2016
  155. moogs posted a new thread.

maps for kat

http://www.eqmaps.info/eq-map-files/

Forum: The Newbie Zone

Dec 21, 2016
  156. moogs replied to the thread Maps Question.

Okay this is AWESOME. I'm in tells with a newbie and I'm trying to tell them the default installation folder for EQ, which is:...

Dec 21, 2016
  157. moogs replied to the thread Maps Question.

Damn. Can't believe the mapfiend pack is offline. Thank you for the alternative.

Dec 21, 2016
  158. moogs liked Kagi's post in the thread Maps Question.

Just want to throw out a big thanks to Bradah for the maps link. /nod

Dec 21, 2016
  159. moogs liked Bahdah's post in the thread Maps Question.

tinyurl.com/eqmappack -Goodurden's maps

Dec 21, 2016
  160. moogs replied to the thread Old 2002 player returning... what to do?!?.

Welcome back. There's Project 1999, which has made a deal with DBG to gain some legitimacy (and oh, by the way, not get their pants sued...

Dec 20, 2016
  161. moogs liked Wizdons's post in the thread kinda don't want to be an ogre anymore.

Love my frog warrior.

Dec 20, 2016
  162. moogs liked code-zero's post in the thread kinda don't want to be an ogre anymore.

This or Dark Elves are awesome. Half Elf is a pretty good size as well

Dec 20, 2016
  163. moogs replied to the thread kinda don't want to be an ogre anymore.

My tank mercenary is a gnome. Given how crappy he is as a tank, I would rather everyone know that gnomes flat out cannot be warriors.

Dec 20, 2016
  164. moogs liked fransisco's post in the thread kinda don't want to be an ogre anymore.

wood elves are awesome. They are both small and medium. They are tall enough to get everywhere, handle steps, see over stuff, ect. They are...

Dec 20, 2016
  165. moogs replied to the thread kinda don't want to be an ogre anymore.

Ability to keep illusions when zoning is one of those new things with EoK, right? Don't have the expansion yet.

Dec 20, 2016
  166. moogs liked IblisTheMage's post in the thread kinda don't want to be an ogre anymore.

Ogres are awesome. Get a bigger laptop. :-P

Dec 20, 2016
  167. moogs replied to the thread kinda don't want to be an ogre anymore.

There is, which is great for non-warriors such as ogre beastlords and shamans. Warriors (all tanks, actually) now have AAs that make...

Dec 20, 2016
  168. moogs liked Sheex's post in the thread kinda don't want to be an ogre anymore.

Iksar, the Master Race. It is known!

Dec 20, 2016
  169. moogs liked gotwar's post in the thread kinda don't want to be an ogre anymore.

Gnomes can be Warriors. An excellent choice both for the fun factor, and as the main ingredient in any pie, stew, or roast.

Dec 20, 2016
  170. moogs posted a new thread.

kinda don't want to be an ogre anymore

They look awesome (at least the old character models do) but I don't want to shrink 3x every time I cross a zone line. They're too damn...

Dec 20, 2016
  171. moogs liked Repthor's post in the thread Macro to target nearest mob?.

Just invite a ranger to your group . mobs will find them

Dec 20, 2016
  172. moogs replied to the thread Gear Advice - Phinny.

You could take a look at a few resources such as: http://eqitems.com/ http://www.paullynch.org/eqblog/?p=529...

Dec 20, 2016
  173. moogs replied to the thread Soe.

You are correct, at least as far as spells go.. Target type on all of the spells = Single....

Dec 20, 2016
  174. moogs replied to the thread Macro to target nearest mob?.

I bound 'K' to cycle nearest NPCs. K for Kill, 'cause that's the only interaction worth doing most of the time. Also because I'm lazy and...

Dec 19, 2016
  175. moogs replied to the thread Live Update Bugs 12/14/16.

This mob's loot table has been completely wiped out by mistake. No coin, no loot. Nothing. I am trying to get Black Bart's Spiced Rum for...

Dec 18, 2016
  176. moogs replied to the thread Pound for Pound.

Enchanter - Fizbox Paladin - Denellron Ayonae Ro

Dec 17, 2016
  177. moogs replied to the thread What server to start on.

Luclin and Bristlebane are very good servers with lots of friendly people that enjoy helping newbies. There is no need to group before...

Dec 17, 2016
  178. moogs replied to the thread Pet feature Suggestion.

Same reason that fill in the ________________ . Archaic game design notions that one developer or another has taken to heart and is...

Dec 15, 2016
  179. moogs liked Goranothos's post in the thread Pet feature Suggestion.

I've been asking for this for fifteen years.

Dec 15, 2016
  180. moogs replied to the thread Pet feature Suggestion.

If you want it, then sign in and vote for it. https://dgcissuetracker.com/projects/EQ/issues/EQ-1234

Dec 15, 2016
  181. moogs replied to the thread New to Luclin And looking for Friends.

Nice playing with you yesterday!

Dec 15, 2016
  182. moogs replied to the thread Required Content?.

There are certain things that you can't do simply because it requires 6 or more players in the zone. You should be able to do the MPG...

Dec 15, 2016
  183. moogs liked Thundun's post in the thread Required Content?.

Thanks moogs, that helps! We'll keep working on DoN and our epics, especially focusing on level appropriate pieces.

Dec 15, 2016
  184. moogs replied to the thread Per class multi bind key, what’s your setup?, and some other Box opinion questions….

He's referring to the crafted armor that you can put on your pet because Race = All....

Dec 15, 2016
  185. moogs liked Qbert's post in the thread Per class multi bind key, what’s your setup?, and some other Box opinion questions….

I don't know about all the gibberish in this thread but you haven't needed to dismount to /camp in quite some time.

Dec 15, 2016
  186. moogs replied to the thread Required Content?.

The only thing is that the final DoN raids and some of the 2.0 fights are very tough with a normal group of level-appropriate characters....

Dec 14, 2016
  187. moogs replied to the thread Required Content?.

Definitely do DoN progression! It has rewards that you won't find anywhere else in the game. Plus it's quick and fun. You may need to be...

Dec 14, 2016
  188. moogs liked NameAlreadyInUse's post in the thread new-ish SK. What am i doing wrong?.

I think you should just buy remnants from the /baz and buy TBM gear. Even the T1 TBM gear (and the level-appropriate TBM vendor augs)...

Dec 14, 2016
  189. moogs liked fenamkin's post in the thread new-ish SK. What am i doing wrong?.

only the feeroot and house give augs, one for each slot . alth there are some nice prestige augs drop in some of the other zones....

Dec 14, 2016
  190. moogs replied to the thread new-ish SK. What am i doing wrong?.

Another system that newer players are not often familiar with is Tribute. Each home city has a Tribute Master NPC. You can turn in old junk...

Dec 14, 2016
  191. moogs replied to the thread new-ish SK. What am i doing wrong?.

Same boat. :( You can find it by using the EQ button. Er, I don't know where it is, maybe under Character? It should say Blocked...

Dec 14, 2016
  192. moogs replied to the thread new-ish SK. What am i doing wrong?.

Is your shaman casting Fatigue? It slows the mob that's hitting you and heals you constantly....

Dec 14, 2016
  193. moogs replied to the thread new-ish SK. What am i doing wrong?.

Pretty much the definition of useful.

Dec 14, 2016
  194. moogs liked Gruco's post in the thread new-ish SK. What am i doing wrong?.

Getting those alts to 100+ will help. When I first started I had no idea about discs. Discs weren't a thing when I played and I...

Dec 14, 2016