moogs's Recent Activity

1. moogs replied to the thread please fix ZAM.

Back in business this morning. Thank you.

Jun 21, 2018 at 4:44 AM
  2. moogs replied to the thread Live Update Bugs: 6/20/2018.

Druid spell Succor: East The on-screen message says "Entering THEN Eastern Plains of Karana". Just a typo.

Jun 21, 2018 at 3:56 AM
  3. moogs liked Shizen's post in the thread Can a mage pet be assigned Main Tank?.

Potion of Companion Amnesia 250 DB cash

Jun 21, 2018 at 12:58 AM
  4. moogs liked Snack's post in the thread Servers still down....

I made the cake 7 hours ago. It's gone.

Jun 21, 2018 at 12:54 AM
  5. moogs liked PotatoPowa's post in the thread Servers still down....

Guys the main thing is Daybreak are taking the time to delete posts on the forum, that is the primary concern. Patch may run a week late...

Jun 21, 2018 at 12:51 AM
  6. moogs liked Ranor's post in the thread Servers still down....

That was a whole different beast not a server game update.

Jun 21, 2018 at 12:48 AM
  7. moogs liked Shredd's post in the thread Servers still down....

Rather it is fixed correctly and enjoy when the game is up. Rather than servers coming down to fix mistakes.

Jun 21, 2018 at 12:44 AM
  8. moogs liked Gungnire's post in the thread Servers still down....

If only there was a dedicated server to testing these issues for a game that's 19 years old

Jun 21, 2018 at 12:42 AM
  9. moogs liked Minrye's post in the thread Servers still down....

Yes, it's just that at this point maybe it's time to make the initial estimate a bit longer? If you keep saying '6-hours!' but it's really...

Jun 21, 2018 at 12:42 AM
  10. moogs liked Sancus's post in the thread Fresh 110 Mage – Need Some Info.

1. It's really up to you. I'd recommend DoN, but I don't think MPG trials, Hero's Resolution, etc are particularly crucial. That said, if...

Jun 20, 2018 at 12:48 PM
  11. moogs liked RandyLahey's post in the thread As if Skyfire wasn't bad enough.

Reminds me of my Druid playing days way back when porting people to Wakening Lands when Wuoshi was up :-p

Jun 20, 2018 at 11:27 AM
  12. moogs liked Gidono's post in the thread please fix ZAM.

Hey folks, if you haven't read the above linked thread, I just wanted to give a heads up anyways. We're testing out a few more things today...

Jun 20, 2018 at 11:24 AM
  13. moogs liked Eqfanatic17's post in the thread What can be done about RMT farmers?.

Wow that's funny DBG auto edits M.....Q aka MakroKuest but won't ban for it, so sad

Jun 20, 2018 at 9:41 AM
  14. moogs replied to the thread Day off and 6hr maintenance.

3rd Wednesday of the month. Put it on your calendar and make different plans for your day.

Jun 20, 2018 at 8:37 AM
  15. moogs replied to the thread Worth doing HoT progression at 94?.

Pretty sure it's open. The need for progression was removed.

Jun 20, 2018 at 6:03 AM
  16. moogs replied to the thread Worth doing HoT progression at 94?.

There are named mobs galore and their loot is worth a ton of tribute points. Extra bonus: You won't die just by zoning in.

Jun 20, 2018 at 5:21 AM
  17. moogs liked Gidono's post in the thread anyone know what's up with zam?.

We're working on getting all data transfered over to the new server today.

Jun 19, 2018 at 1:36 PM
  18. moogs liked Kattria Minx's post in the thread anyone know what's up with zam?.

Zam is the first resource I go to when I need info on EQ. So it is extremely useful.

Jun 19, 2018 at 1:36 PM
  19. moogs liked Lianeb's post in the thread Copy to Clipboard?.

If you are playing in first person you have to enable click through self in the options. Otherwise U just selects yourself.

Jun 19, 2018 at 1:32 PM
  20. moogs replied to the thread Sophos Anitvirus Blocking Everquest.

You're not doing anything wrong. Daybreak is.

Jun 19, 2018 at 11:18 AM
  21. moogs liked Ruven_BB's post in the thread Test Update 06/12/2018 - Patch Notes and Discussion.

While I have an enchanter buff bot, I don't play one in any regular capacity. This continued bait and switch only pisses off your player...

Jun 19, 2018 at 8:43 AM
  22. moogs liked Midasa's post in the thread Test Update 06/12/2018 - Patch Notes and Discussion.

To get my old spell icons back, I copied the new file EQUI_SpellIcons.xml to my custom UI folder and just deleted all the contents in it....

Jun 19, 2018 at 8:38 AM
  23. moogs replied to the thread Sophos Anitvirus Blocking Everquest.

They're one of the best in the business. For the most part, their tools are not very intrusive and allow users to get on with their...

Jun 19, 2018 at 6:36 AM
  24. moogs liked Numzan's post in the thread Sophos Anitvirus Blocking Everquest.

You will have to exclude it, and any processes that come after.

Jun 19, 2018 at 6:31 AM
  25. moogs replied to the thread please fix ZAM.

Thanks. Missed it.

Jun 18, 2018 at 4:43 PM
  26. moogs replied to the thread please fix ZAM.

I know this. I also know that the site admins frequent this forum.

Jun 18, 2018 at 4:42 PM
  27. moogs posted a new thread.

please fix ZAM

It's been down for a couple of days. Haven't heard any news about it.

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

Jun 18, 2018 at 4:28 PM
  28. moogs liked Yinla's post in the thread Another leaderless guild thread....

If they will no assistance in these issues then they need to give the players the power to do things themselves, alternatively make some...

Jun 18, 2018 at 11:54 AM
  29. moogs replied to the thread After long absence... question about /advl.

This is the best method. I think I have mine set to the period key.

Jun 18, 2018 at 11:51 AM
  30. moogs liked Dythan's post in the thread After long absence... question about /advl.

Sometimes targeting corpses is wonky. Have 1 person in the group target it, and then /assist. Or /tar mob name can work. There is also a...

Jun 18, 2018 at 11:51 AM
  31. moogs replied to the thread Worth doing HoT progression at 94?.

They're easy and fun. My friend and I teamed up to do them all. Some of the trophies are very nice and there's the bag and rabbit illusion....

Jun 18, 2018 at 6:43 AM
  32. moogs replied to the thread What should a Druid specialize in?.

Not your business, but I don't use drugs. I'm not going to ask if you are on the spectrum. hy·per·bo·le hīˈpərbəlē/ noun noun:...

Jun 17, 2018 at 7:31 AM
  33. moogs replied to the thread What should a Druid specialize in?.

Alteration is the way to go, or no one will group or raid with you. And yes, it's the first one over 50. Evocation as the second spec.

Jun 15, 2018
  34. moogs liked svann's post in the thread Quality of Life wishes and dreams. What would you want?.

Right clicking a combat ability button should open up the combat ability window to show the ability description - like the way aa's work....

Jun 14, 2018
  35. moogs liked Angahran's post in the thread Quality of Life wishes and dreams. What would you want?.

How about combining the 'trader' and 'barter' features ? You set you character up as a 'merchant'. Their inventory is whatever you tag with...

Jun 14, 2018
  36. moogs liked Funkymusik's post in the thread Quality of Life wishes and dreams. What would you want?.

Make all the old world raids instanced for those of us playing on live.(like progression servers have the live version and a instance) I...

Jun 14, 2018
  37. moogs liked Rondor's post in the thread Question about 350 tradeskills.

You need to also train each tradeskill's Mastery AA with new ranks that were added in the EOK expansion. Each of those new ranks of the...

Jun 14, 2018
  38. moogs liked Kyzvs's post in the thread So my friends and I are having an argument about mob density..

I can't reconcile that with: You admit you are causing lag issues and you are targetting the best old zones. These type of...

Jun 13, 2018
  39. moogs liked Kyzvs's post in the thread So my friends and I are having an argument about mob density..

Doesn't it add massive overhead to the servers as they were never designed to have every mob engaged at once, causing lag for other players...

Jun 13, 2018
  40. moogs liked Waring_McMarrin's post in the thread Poison Components .... drop rate issue..

If people are asking for poisons why are they not helping provide the needed supplies?

Jun 13, 2018
  41. moogs replied to the thread Enchanters will now feel the DoT nerfs.

Besides nerfing AE mez when a class community representative didn't know what they were talking about... Charm nerfs, rune nerfs,...

Jun 13, 2018
  42. moogs liked CatsPaws's post in the thread Where the confustion lies..

Actually I like it - combination of confusion and frustration. New word!

Jun 13, 2018
  43. moogs liked Numzan's post in the thread Can a mage pet be assigned Main Tank?.

I purchased pet name for this. Mine is named so it is always hotkey'ed for /target XXX /cast heal same applies with buffs etc... It saves...

Jun 13, 2018
  44. moogs liked Brohg's post in the thread Enchanters will now feel the DoT nerfs.

lol nope, SK devs~

Jun 13, 2018
  45. moogs replied to the thread Enchanters will now feel the DoT nerfs.

The dots will obviously retain their ridiculously massive aggro numbers post-nerf.

Jun 13, 2018
  46. moogs replied to the thread Lemme see UI!.

You can save the image and see. (If you mean Sirene_Fippy's, it's 2560x1440.)...

Jun 13, 2018
  47. moogs replied to the thread Gift expansion?.

Delete billing info after the purchase? But seriously, don't share logins to begin with.

Jun 12, 2018
  48. moogs replied to the thread Old School EQ Videos.

[media] [media]

Jun 12, 2018
  49. moogs replied to the thread AAARRRARRHGHGHGHHGH!!!!!!!!.

Thank you. The anger was real and the venting about new bugs was necessary. After rage quitting I had some hot cocoa and everything was...

Jun 12, 2018
  50. moogs liked Adelaide's post in the thread AAARRRARRHGHGHGHHGH!!!!!!!!.

I will have cobweb farm some batwings to make you batwing crunchies Batwing crunchies make everything better =D

Jun 12, 2018
  51. moogs posted a new thread.

daybreak expired certificate

forums.daybreakgames.com uses an invalid security certificate. The certificate expired on Tuesday, June 12, 2018, 8:00 AM. The current time...

Forum: Player Support

Jun 12, 2018
  52. moogs liked slayerofbats's post in the thread Is the game getting better?.

No

Jun 11, 2018
  53. moogs replied to the thread AAARRRARRHGHGHGHHGH!!!!!!!!.

Bug reproduction steps: Step One: Come home from work and log into EQ, expecting everything to be normal Step Two: Be horribly...

Jun 11, 2018
  54. moogs replied to the thread AAARRRARRHGHGHGHHGH!!!!!!!!.

And now Other and General chat decided to shift over to my exclusive Tells window. 3 amazing bugs for the price of one.

Jun 11, 2018
  55. moogs replied to the thread AAARRRARRHGHGHGHHGH!!!!!!!!.

After Exodus both problems are solved. I lost my pet's buffs and all of his gear that I crafted. I can't tell you how angry I am at this...

Jun 11, 2018
  56. moogs posted a new thread.

AAARRRARRHGHGHGHHGH!!!!!!!!

1. My healer merc stopped casting. 2. My pet WILL NOT ATTACK. Even manually clicking a target and telling it to attack. My mage died -...

Jun 11, 2018
  57. moogs replied to the thread When do I need to buy expansion?.

Hi, Don't bother revisiting the idea until you're close to 100. There are no "must have" features that will help someone at level 50....

Jun 11, 2018
  58. moogs liked Jumbur's post in the thread To those who only play one toon.

Speaking as a max level wizard(my only toon). All my groups have been guild-groups recently, my trick is to not being picky about where the...

Jun 11, 2018
  59. moogs liked slayerofbats's post in the thread Impressions after a long time away.

The "you can make it hard" argument is not really understanding the point. Yeah you could play with your eyes closed but the problem is...

Jun 11, 2018
  60. moogs replied to the thread Impressions after a long time away.

You are factually incorrect on one key fact. Millennials, by and large, do not play this game. The graphics are way too ugly and the...

Jun 11, 2018
  61. moogs replied to the thread How should I catch up?.

To add on to what Wharghoul said, /veteran You can claim these benefits on 1 character for each year that you have been subscribed (use...

Jun 11, 2018
  62. moogs replied to the thread Can you block the chat channels?.

Well if it's not being used but you don't want to sign in and out of the channel, just filter it to its own window and then minimize...

Jun 11, 2018
  63. moogs replied to the thread Can a mage pet be assigned Main Tank?.

I just target the pet and then set it as Current Target. It stays that way until I zone. (That's so annoying...)

Jun 11, 2018
  64. moogs replied to the thread Can a mage pet be assigned Main Tank?.

Pets cannot be assigned group roles. Mercs can. See this thread though. It may help in some way....

Jun 11, 2018
  65. moogs replied to the thread Can I sell in the bazaar on a free account?.

Auction house is the only correct game design. Whether you have to be a paying subscriber to use it is another question, but Sony really...

Jun 9, 2018
  66. moogs liked asfasfasfasf's post in the thread Can I sell in the bazaar on a free account?.

Should have an auction house instead of baz imo. And let f2p sell. Trade is mostly dead in this game.

Jun 9, 2018
  67. moogs liked Jumbur's post in the thread Can I sell in the bazaar on a free account?.

I remember you had to stare into the walls in the old baz, to get a 2-digit framerate...:eek: It looked like a real market though,...

Jun 9, 2018
  68. moogs liked Chorus's post in the thread How should I catch up?.

I skipped TBM and took a break for a year. When I came back, had a mix of t2/t3 TDS armor on my group warrior and was able to do maybe 1/3...

Jun 9, 2018
  69. moogs liked slayerofbats's post in the thread Someone please direct me..

Reading those links above will help but there is too much to even explain! I could type 5000 words just on what to do in the first hour of...

Jun 8, 2018
  70. moogs liked Adonhiram's post in the thread newbiest newb noob.

Bienvenue Adelaïde :-) Enjoy the game ! The progressions servers are not better they are different, as each has specific rulesets. Some...

Jun 8, 2018
  71. moogs liked Rahkzar's post in the thread Leveling Guide?.

Here is an additional guide I used to reference here and there....

Jun 7, 2018
  72. moogs replied to the thread What's the point of the Green Legion in Goru'kar Mesa?.

Minor correction. That item is not an aug but for the Range slot. Very nice though.

Jun 7, 2018
  73. moogs liked Aurastrider's post in the thread Lemme see UI!.

[IMG]well only took like 4 different picture sharing apps and like a million attempts but finally got it to work. The post above is my sk...

Jun 7, 2018
  74. moogs liked slayerofbats's post in the thread newbiest newb noob.

Hi Addy! Your aunt sounds great btw. Playing without sound is fine, lots of people I know just turn it off because it is old and noisy...

Jun 7, 2018
  75. moogs replied to the thread newbiest newb noob.

EQ guilds have raided successfully for years and years and years without ever using voice chat or even audio triggers. My guild uses voice...

Jun 7, 2018
  76. moogs replied to the thread Playing again.

There have been nerfs to enchanters to strongly discourage unintended abilities such as rune tanking. They're still very strong if you play...

Jun 7, 2018
  77. moogs replied to the thread Lemme see UI!.

Pretty sure that they won't have to worry about it for too much longer. Their main business was from eBay sellers and nobody was going...

Jun 7, 2018
  78. moogs liked Imak's post in the thread Lemme see UI!.

Photobucket no loner permits linking on 3rd party sites unless you pay them $400/year. I wonder how that new business model is working out...

Jun 7, 2018
  79. moogs liked gotwar's post in the thread Share the Wealth.

You can basically do this by purchasing Krono on your home server and selling it on the desired end server. Boom, instant currency...

Jun 7, 2018
  80. moogs replied to the thread Another batch of questions..

You can technically get skillups from anything you can get xp from. It will be at a slower rate. You're better off fighting in classic or...

Jun 6, 2018
  81. moogs liked Khat_Nip's post in the thread Lemme see UI!.

Keep in mind that whatever terrain is underneath those windows can sometimes make it difficult to read the text at times. Just...

Jun 6, 2018
  82. moogs replied to the thread newbiest newb noob.

It was great to be able to meet you on Luclin. Maybe I'll make a new character and we can group up this week. (Might as well make this an...

Jun 6, 2018
  83. moogs replied to the thread Collecting pet names.

Favorite pet name ever: Raidwiper

Jun 6, 2018
  84. moogs replied to the thread Collecting pet names.

My enchanter's pet is named Airhead. My shaman's pet is named Speedbump. And of course my mage's pet is the best so he's named Snookums....

Jun 6, 2018
  85. moogs liked Wharghoul's post in the thread How should I catch up?.

Thanks guys, a little update: I've hit 101 on all three chars. The enchanter and wizard are gearing up in marks of valor gear and funneling...

Jun 6, 2018
  86. moogs replied to the thread Lemme see UI!.

Right-click where you type in the window, select Window > Alpha and then use the sliders for Normal Level and Faded Level,...

Jun 6, 2018
  87. moogs replied to the thread newbiest newb noob.

Your race used to matter when it was a new game. It might still matter on a server like Coirnav. That one is a time locked progression...

Jun 6, 2018
  88. moogs replied to the thread Lemme see UI!.

This is what mine looks like right now. My halfling druid and his elf harem. The enchanter's mez kit hotbar is shared (single target mez...

Jun 6, 2018
  89. moogs replied to the thread newbiest newb noob.

Welcome. Don't forget to post a photo - or better yet, a drawing - of your cat. Actually you could start a new thread just for pictures of...

Jun 6, 2018
  90. moogs replied to the thread Nothing to do with EQ at all.

There are certain unskilled jobs such as being a customer service live chat representative that are commonly done from home. There are...

Jun 5, 2018
  91. moogs liked Aurastrider's post in the thread Nothing to do with EQ at all.

I have known a couple of people throughout the years that did dispatch type work for taxi companies and such. I don't think the pay was...

Jun 5, 2018
  92. moogs replied to the thread extended target window trouble.

This is simple to reproduce. I'd be very curious to know if QA is aware of this problem and whether it's classified internally as a bug. If...

Jun 5, 2018
  93. moogs liked Cicelee's post in the thread Wizards cant nuke....not like Magicians anyhow /bow erm /grovel.

So what you are saying is that in the raid, the magicians are more talented players than the wizards?

Jun 5, 2018
  94. moogs liked Sirene_Fippy's post in the thread Lemme see UI!.

My UI & pretty dragon [IMG]

Jun 5, 2018
  95. moogs replied to the thread What chars do I have on my account.

It goes in the same JIRA tracker. Log in, click the Create button, and instead of selecting Bug or Improvement, select New Feature. If...

Jun 5, 2018
  96. moogs replied to the thread Lemme see UI!.

Default_Old from www.eqinterface.com

Jun 5, 2018
  97. moogs liked Flatchy's post in the thread Favorite EQ memories..

One of my favorite memories was when I was working on the eyepatch of plunder quest waiting for Lodizal to pop. Been after him for quite...

Jun 5, 2018
  98. moogs replied to the thread What chars do I have on my account.

I don't think anyone has requested the feature. It would be pretty trivial to implement.

Jun 5, 2018
  99. moogs replied to the thread Group exp vs Raid exp.

Group exp gain is positive and Raid exp gain is negative. Depends a lot on how stubborn and suicidal your raid leader is. At least that has...

Jun 4, 2018
  100. moogs liked Velrin's post in the thread New player LFG Corinav.

Hey everyone, thanks for taking a look at my post :). I was a hardcore player in EQ2 but gave it up a while back and am looking to dig into...

Jun 4, 2018
  101. moogs replied to the thread Favorite EQ memories..

As a newbie halfling I ventured out of Misty Thicket for the first time into the gorge. An evil eye cast blindness on me. The screen was...

Jun 4, 2018
  102. moogs replied to the thread What chars do I have on my account.

Unfortunately no, unless you sync'd them all to an external database such as Magelo. I'd recommend borrowing a PC or asking a friend to...

Jun 4, 2018
  103. moogs liked Treiln's post in the thread Leveling Guide?.

There’s a few variables that come into play when considering “best xp”. Such as mob density, relative mob health, bonus xp (if...

Jun 4, 2018
  104. moogs liked Risiko's post in the thread Help with custom UI.

I looked at the AYA compass window, and that immensely helps. After looking through that xml file, I get it. I can't wait to get home...

Jun 4, 2018
  105. moogs liked Gidono's post in the thread Help with custom UI.

I don't think there is any youtube video covering the actual editing of UI elements, at least I wasn't able to find one. I've edited a...

Jun 4, 2018
  106. moogs liked Horyuken's post in the thread Help with custom UI.

http://eqinterface.com/ download a few pieces in the sections you're looking to work with and look at how the structure is set up. Also...

Jun 4, 2018
  107. moogs liked Eaedyilye's post in the thread How should I catch up?.

FM is a good place to hunt at 105. I was 105 the first time I went there. I had an EM 18 pet at the time and I moloed 2 named that day and...

Jun 4, 2018
  108. moogs liked Illusory's post in the thread Lets be real, enchanters ruin early TLP play.

Judging by your post, it's evident that you've probably never played an Enchanter to level cap on live or on any TLP... Perhaps you...

Jun 3, 2018
  109. moogs liked Mrjon3s's post in the thread Lets be real, enchanters ruin early TLP play.

Please stop. All this will do is nerf enchanters which they start doing during GoD. They usually don't let enchanters charm after...

Jun 3, 2018
  110. moogs replied to the thread Casual Player.

The House of Thule tier 2 remnant gear from The Grounds and The Well and other T2 zones (The Library?) is a fair upgrade, but the tier 1...

Jun 3, 2018
  111. moogs liked Rickate's post in the thread Casual Player.

This weekend the Ring of Scale expansion is US $26.24 for All Access Accounts which most importantly for your level gets you The Broken...

Jun 3, 2018
  112. moogs liked Rickate's post in the thread Casual Player.

If you don't have TBM then converting tradeskill items into gear is still the best path. Search for level 85 to 85 in /baz and you want...

Jun 3, 2018
  113. moogs liked Avalon's post in the thread Casual Player.

Greetings I played EQ when if first came out, was a member of the United Kingdoms Guild on AB. After a fairly long gap I have started...

Jun 3, 2018
  114. moogs replied to the thread How should I catch up?.

Welcome back. FV obviously has a lot more options in terms of gear, provided you've got the cash to spend. I have a cleric that I'm working...

Jun 3, 2018
  115. moogs replied to the thread extended target window trouble.

I think it's related to how the pets "die" when you zone out or succor. Then poof, there they are again with all of their gear and...

Jun 3, 2018
  116. moogs replied to the thread extended target window trouble.

And no. The merc one works fine. The pet one works fine...until you zone. I made it in POK and it had no trouble picking up the pet...

Jun 3, 2018
  117. moogs replied to the thread Never Quest - Am exciting new mmo.

Never Quest is the name of my personal guild. My attorney will be following up shortly with a cease and desist letter.

Jun 3, 2018
  118. moogs replied to the thread extended target window trouble.

It's clunky and it's only a workaround to the problem of NPCs not being saved in the sets, but I've got this working. One macro reads:...

Jun 3, 2018
  119. moogs posted a new thread.

extended target window trouble

I have renamed my group's mercenaries and pets. I would like to save a target set on my cleric with my 4 players (druid, enchanter,...

Jun 3, 2018
  120. moogs liked Vaeeldar's post in the thread Downsizing 4 box to 3. Who to drop.

If he doesn't plan on going to end game than I agree Mage would be ok. If he does, I wouldn't recommend it and I have a raid level...

Jun 1, 2018
  121. moogs liked Outlander Engine's post in the thread Downsizing 4 box to 3. Who to drop.

Give Enchanter / Mage / Druid a try. It's considered one of the strongest trio's. I've got an alt group up to level 80, and it's been a lot...

Jun 1, 2018
  122. moogs replied to the thread Quality of Life wishes and dreams. What would you want?.

Improve the Barter window by only displaying items in your inventory for which buy lines currently exist. Minds blown. You're welcome.

Jun 1, 2018
  123. moogs liked Darchon_Xegony's post in the thread Quality of Life wishes and dreams. What would you want?.

An option to Auto-Leave an item on the corpse if no one rolls on it. Would be nice to have the junk items that no one wants automatically...

Jun 1, 2018
  124. moogs replied to the thread Quality of Life wishes and dreams. What would you want?.

Ability to copy/paste using the EQ mail feature.

Jun 1, 2018
  125. moogs liked Qbert's post in the thread Downsizing 4 box to 3. Who to drop.

If you are intent on keeping the accounts free-to-play, I concur with the first reply: the warrior will be dead weight. Free-to-play...

Jun 1, 2018
  126. moogs liked Sagarmatha's post in the thread Downsizing 4 box to 3. Who to drop.

DO NOT DROP THE WARRIOR. If you intend to play for the long haul, your real tank will be your best friend. Search these very forums,...

Jun 1, 2018
  127. moogs replied to the thread Laggin on raids after last windows update.

This week I stupidly updated a Windows 7 laptop with a single update and I didn't take the time to look at what it did. The screen was...

May 31, 2018
  128. moogs liked niente's post in the thread Adding one more line to macro's.

This sounds like a good idea, someone should make a DGC Issue Tracker request for it. It would be great to improve the macro system,...

May 30, 2018
  129. moogs replied to the thread Temporary: allow a single merc healer on raids.

You're okay, Iblis. When you explained that you had not raided for 15 years, I think they let up and went pretty easy on you.

May 30, 2018
  130. moogs replied to the thread Adding one more line to macro's.

I asked about this a while ago, maybe last year or the year before. It was declined by a developer mostly on the basis of it not fitting...

May 30, 2018
  131. moogs liked Machentoo's post in the thread Feedback: Allow us to color code system hotkeys.

You can just replace the auto generated buttons with socials that do either /disc name or /alt act #. Then color them however you'd like.

May 30, 2018
  132. moogs liked Febb's post in the thread How to cancel.

Go to Daybreakgames.com and log in there. Choose Account Management and then Membership Info. From there you can cancel.

May 30, 2018
  133. moogs liked Angahran's post in the thread Usability -- Window managment.

If you could fix the copylayout so that hotbar size/layout works that would be great. Currently it seems to be random if it will correctly...

May 30, 2018
  134. moogs replied to the thread Temporary: allow a single merc healer on raids.

We are called druids.

May 30, 2018
  135. moogs liked Frinkle Yum'Chai's post in the thread Favorite dungeon crawls for 60 box and higher.

Old seb is prob one of my favorites. Always enjoyed crawling through there. 60+ - Plane of innovation is a cool crawling zone. Bastion of...

May 29, 2018
  136. moogs replied to the thread Favorite dungeon crawls for 60 box and higher.

60-70, Infected Paw is my favorite. More like 61+ so your group can use level 90 buffs...you'll need them. Plane of Innovation is fun;...

May 29, 2018
  137. moogs replied to the thread Laptop problem playing.

Operating system?

May 29, 2018
  138. moogs replied to the thread Video card problem.

Go to your Nvidia Control Panel, Manage 3D Settings, and set the Nvidia GPU as the device used for eqgame.exe.

May 29, 2018
  139. moogs replied to the thread spawn density is out of control.

I was under the impression that rare spawn chance percentage was increased, not overall NPC spawn rate.

May 27, 2018
  140. moogs replied to the thread Someone please direct me..

http://www.paullynch.org/eqguide/ Start the tutorial. Take your time to read everything.

May 26, 2018
  141. moogs posted a new thread.

spawn density is out of control

I'm in Lceanium and there are literally 4 mobs stacked on top of some spawn points.

May 26, 2018
  142. moogs replied to the thread Sit/Stand.

You can make your own custom socials. Make one that says /sit and another one that says /stand. Simple.

May 25, 2018
  143. moogs replied to the thread Usability -- Window managment.

The user interface definitely could use some major surgery. For now, the only thing I can tell you is that it works okay on a large...

May 25, 2018
  144. moogs replied to the thread Daybreak and GDPR.

Unfortunately this will never happen until the progressives take over the government, kick out all of the corporate shoe lickers and...

May 25, 2018
  145. moogs replied to the thread Daybreak and GDPR.

These rights apply only to customers in the European Union.

May 25, 2018
  146. moogs replied to the thread Returning from VoA, box question. Worse circumstances lol.

You may want to create new characters on a few servers to get a feel for the community on each before you decide to move.

May 25, 2018
  147. moogs liked IblisTheMage's post in the thread Forum-Quest Let’s Play video (silly).

I present to you: the worlds first Let’s Play video for our beloved game Foru**uest. [media] Ni!

May 25, 2018
  148. moogs replied to the thread Returning Player - Augs?.

And no one let you loot augs? Did you get any currency or anything?

May 24, 2018
  149. moogs replied to the thread Returning Player - Augs?.

You could start with the conflagrant augs. They're crafted and easily available from the bazaar. Round out your set from there. Hardcore...

May 24, 2018
  150. moogs liked svann's post in the thread Quality of Life wishes and dreams. What would you want?.

Enable control left click in the Find Item window to be able to pick up 1 item from a stack.

May 24, 2018
  151. moogs liked Quatr's post in the thread Where to hunt at 60-70.

Some old school zones have been upgraded or expanded over the last 15 years. They tend to have relatively weak monsters. Infected Paw is...

May 24, 2018
  152. moogs liked BadPallyGuildLeader's post in the thread Where to hunt at 60-70.

I think heroic characters are a great deal. Get all the progression along with gear that isn't too crappy.

May 24, 2018
  153. moogs replied to the thread Necro Pet tanking??.

The rule set kills the great majority of the potential market for anything that isn't super top-end since the level cap does not increase...

May 23, 2018
  154. moogs replied to the thread Necro Pet tanking??.

Call it what you like. I'll call it broken.

May 23, 2018
  155. moogs replied to the thread Necro Pet tanking??.

EM25 is totally unrealistic for most players. The only way to obtain better than about EM18 as a group player is to play on FV or Brekt...

May 22, 2018
  156. moogs liked Spellfire's post in the thread Necro Pet tanking??.

I've done this and it was ok, but swapped nec for a druid, and it was even better.

May 22, 2018
  157. moogs liked Felicite's post in the thread Necro Pet tanking??.

The difference between the warrior pet and the Rogue pet very small (I believe is a few hundred DPS). I used to keep one of each pet...

May 22, 2018
  158. moogs liked xcitng's post in the thread Falling krono prices.

Why would having Krono be any different than having platinum if DBG shut down? I think the main reason Krono lost value at this time is...

May 22, 2018
  159. moogs replied to the thread Quality of Life wishes and dreams. What would you want?.

This is from January and deserves to be bumped. Repeatedly if need be.

May 21, 2018
  160. moogs replied to the thread Necro Pet tanking??.

As you're probably aware, the necro pets come in two flavors: warrior and rogue. The geared warrior pets are quite strong. It sounds like...

May 21, 2018
  161. moogs liked Gundolin's post in the thread Where to hunt at 60-70.

1) Plane of Fire good loot and xp. 2) Crypt of Decay 3) Wall of Slaughter 4) Sirens Grotto (if all you want is xp I would stay away, bad xp...

May 21, 2018
  162. moogs replied to the thread pet gear weirdness.

Rather than a conspiracy against pet classes, I suspect that the delay is caused by the fact that pets have their own code which dictates...

May 21, 2018
  163. moogs replied to the thread Where to hunt at 60-70.

The Steppes is part of EQ's 12th expansion, TSS. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/EverQuest_expansions Try going back a few years in time...

May 21, 2018
  164. moogs liked Xanadas's post in the thread Universal chat server needs to send keepalives.

Lately (new router), unless I have a toon of mine repeatedly send "." to a UCS chat channel, that toon will eventually lose its...

May 21, 2018
  165. moogs replied to the thread pet gear weirdness.

The request has not been ignored. As you can see, it has been copied from the community JIRA tracker to an internal ticket.

May 21, 2018
  166. moogs replied to the thread advanced loot feature improvement.

And if you're a single account holder playing solo? (I understand you can do this with a friend or guildmate but it's an additional burden.)

May 21, 2018
  167. moogs posted a new thread.

advanced loot feature improvement

https://dgcissuetracker.com/browse/EQ-2083 Thanks.

May 21, 2018
  168. moogs replied to the thread Blocked buffs.

What is it trying to cure? And which race is the merc?

May 19, 2018
  169. moogs replied to the thread Completely non-gamechanging request.

See that huge empty area in the western half of the country? People live there too....

May 17, 2018
  170. moogs replied to the thread Why is scheduled downtime not announced on the game's launcher?.

System Wide Message of the Day seems like a logical place to make announcements about scheduled down time. And I don't mean the "SERVER IS...

May 17, 2018
  171. moogs liked Lianeb's post in the thread a little bit late to the party.

You do not need the convortium raid upgrade to progress the shawl to 3.0.

May 17, 2018
  172. moogs replied to the thread a little bit late to the party.

Oh what...So I put it off for years for no reason. Thanks.

May 17, 2018
  173. moogs posted a new thread.

a little bit late to the party

I was not in a guild when this expansion was current and I'm pretty lazy in general, but I have my shawl 2.0 complete up until the...

May 17, 2018
  174. moogs liked Boze's post in the thread pet gear weirdness.

I have parses from before and after. H2H was untouched and the other skills now match it, so it's a true fix.

May 17, 2018
  175. moogs replied to the thread Completely non-gamechanging request.

I feel the pain. My next door neighbor had cable. The town line separated us by 100 feet. Of course I was on the wrong side, and the cable...

May 17, 2018
  176. moogs replied to the thread Update 5-16 Feedback.

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/live-update-bugs-05-16-2018.249310/ Mod: Lock and merge this?

May 17, 2018
  177. moogs replied to the thread Hot Zones, No More...?.

The daily quests are in the current hot zones.

May 17, 2018
  178. moogs liked Tegila's post in the thread Completely non-gamechanging request.

Exactly doah, you think I want to copy and paste 12gigs or more 5 times? And then redo or undo the 60+ files related to specific chars...

May 17, 2018
  179. moogs liked Aurastrider's post in the thread Mobs Show Level Now.

Actually displaying the level has some value especially for people claiming certain HA's are not scaling as intended. Per the developers...

May 17, 2018
  180. moogs replied to the thread Why is scheduled downtime not announced on the game's launcher?.

When you attempt to log into the game, receive a message that the servers are down for maintenance, and you decide that you would like more...

May 16, 2018
  181. moogs replied to the thread Buy and sell a few raid items ?.

Your thread title is about raid items, not chase loot.

May 16, 2018
  182. moogs replied to the thread Buy and sell a few raid items ?.

The thread has been answered. You should migrate to Brekt or Firiona Vie. The mechanics that you are looking for already exist.

May 16, 2018
  183. moogs replied to the thread Mage, autogrant, lvl 95 xp.

Apologies for the confusion. I thought magicians had a root spell like enchanters do. Fade is a better bet...you shouldn't have to pull 3+...

May 16, 2018
  184. moogs replied to the thread pet gear weirdness.

Do you mean like this? https://dgcissuetracker.com/browse/EQ-1234

May 16, 2018
  185. moogs liked niente's post in the thread pet gear weirdness.

Nice catch. When pets equip a piece of armor they examine the item's total stats value (heavily weighted by AC). They don't care about...

May 16, 2018
  186. moogs replied to the thread Craft potion left.

/petition from the affected character

May 15, 2018
  187. moogs replied to the thread pet gear weirdness.

Right. The level requirement for the weapon procs still works as intended. But the items themselves sometimes have level requirements, and...

May 15, 2018
  188. moogs replied to the thread Buy and sell a few raid items ?.

Should be able to get very old raids finished with 1 or 2 groups. Make friends.

May 15, 2018
  189. moogs liked smash's post in the thread Buy and sell a few raid items ?.

Then directly said, they want raid items, go raid. That is how it has always been, do the job, and get the reward, if you do not do the...

May 15, 2018
  190. moogs replied to the thread Mage, autogrant, lvl 95 xp.

Are you using your root spell? You can root a mob (out of 3), put your pet on one, and have the servant pet on the third one. Otherwise...

May 15, 2018
  191. moogs replied to the thread Brewall Help.

Did you unzip them incorrectly? EverQuest\maps\brewall. Make sure that you don't have a double folder.

May 15, 2018
  192. moogs replied to the thread pet gear weirdness.

I started with low level daggers and continued to upgrade with the mage summoned swords. The items are not eaten. They are visibly...

May 15, 2018
  193. moogs liked Captain Video's post in the thread pet gear weirdness.

Did you check to see if your pet was running a trader in the pet bazaar?

May 15, 2018
  194. moogs replied to the thread For Newbies on starting out in Pet class game.

The classic period doesn't last all that long, so I guess for now you guys will have to rely on other game mechanics such as grouping with...

May 15, 2018