moogs's Recent Activity

1. moogs replied to the thread Do Druids get a Shining Rampart or Listlessness type spell?.

Don't neglect druids' fire and cold debuff lines. They often debuff AC and ATK as well as resistance, and one line even increases incoming...

Jul 31, 2017
  2. moogs liked Schadenfreude's post in the thread Do Druids get a Shining Rampart or Listlessness type spell?.

Druids get the promised line of heals so if have a use for those that wouldn't be an issue. As for defensive procs Druids get the...

Jul 31, 2017
  3. moogs liked Basak's post in the thread Macro using target player 2,3,4,5,6 etc?.

/target group1 will target yourself. /target group2 will target first person in group through to /target group6 Otherwise just use...

Jul 30, 2017
  4. moogs replied to the thread Need leveling advice please..

You may want to do Dragons of Norrath progression since you're at the right level range to get the most from it.

Jul 28, 2017
  5. moogs replied to the thread Stuck on the very first quest....

Not sure how else to describe this, but there are sort of two input modes. One is when you are typing in a chat window. The other is when...

Jul 25, 2017
  6. moogs liked Scorrpio's post in the thread Very frustrating game?!?.

One major problem is trying to box that many accounts. Yes some people can do it but usually when they have real good knowledge of the...

Jul 25, 2017
  7. moogs liked GoneFission's post in the thread Very frustrating game?!?.

Where you are playing as a heroic 85 is important. You don't really have the power right away to play much above the House of Thule zones....

Jul 25, 2017
  8. moogs replied to the thread Group composition.

Wow, you have friends that actually want to play EQ. The envy is real.

Jul 24, 2017
  9. moogs replied to the thread Attn DBG This is Costing You Money!!!.

As much as it sucks, I don't see this as Daybreak's problem to fix. It takes one click to sort the prices from high to low.

Jul 14, 2017
  10. moogs liked Xyroff-cazic.'s post in the thread Magician epic 1.0 is truly ridiculous.

I've farmed probably 9 or 10 cloaks. I highly recommend NOT just giving up on the system and going on a random slaughter. That would take...

Jul 14, 2017
  11. moogs liked Tunks's post in the thread What pre85 things must an enchanter catch up on in a 105 world.

AA blurs and slows replace the need for extra clicks imho, but to each his own. Concur with above on root click. Chanter epics are...

Jul 14, 2017
  12. moogs liked Reval's post in the thread What pre85 things must an enchanter catch up on in a 105 world.

You can also get the memory click from ssra temple (sometimes no other memory blur is up, it may still be useful if you have a lot of mobs...

Jul 14, 2017
  13. moogs liked Khauruk's post in the thread What pre85 things must an enchanter catch up on in a 105 world.

A root clicky might be nice. There's one in PoAir and one in Vex Thal. There's a memblur belt in The Foundation, I believe. One of the...

Jul 14, 2017
  14. moogs liked Spellfire's post in the thread What pre85 things must an enchanter catch up on in a 105 world.

Unearthed Belt in Underquarry. Very handy to have.

Jul 14, 2017
  15. moogs liked gnomeboss's post in the thread your gf plays a paladin. sorta..

you leveled a paladin to 105 with respectable aa numbers. you did the 2.0 and the ornament quest because your gf thought the epic graphic...

Jul 13, 2017
  16. moogs liked Nylrem's post in the thread pet gear.

Pets must meet REQUIRED levels for gear. They do not ignore required levels for gear. The pet must be of level. That does not mean the...

Jul 13, 2017
  17. moogs liked Cragoth's post in the thread "New" Returning player.

Thanks again moogs. I watched yours and another video on it and think I have it a bit figured out. Wish I could remember the name of my old...

Jul 13, 2017
  18. moogs liked Yruc's post in the thread "New" Returning player.

Here is Daybreak's own advanced looting guide https://www.everquest.com/news/advanced-looting-system One thing it does not mention is...

Jul 13, 2017
  19. moogs liked Pootle's post in the thread Boxing - BST and ?.

Well as a Druid (first char and always will be my main), I thank you Moogs. I do the pulling for my little box setup and I use our...

Jul 13, 2017
  20. moogs replied to the thread Madam Mystique's enchanter videos.

Crap. That was a really good video series. Now I feel sorry for asking how to get timestamps.

Jul 12, 2017
  21. moogs replied to the thread "New" Returning player.

Ah, yeah...it's confusing but it's not bad once you get the hang of it. It ends up saving a whole lot of time. I recorded this a few months...

Jul 12, 2017
  22. moogs replied to the thread Boxing - BST and ?.

We get our fade (Veil of the Underbrush AA) at 95. It took a solid 2-3 years of me pestering Elidroth and the others to finally help us...

Jul 12, 2017
  23. moogs replied to the thread "New" Returning player.

You can stick to Crescent Reach for a few levels and then move into Blightfire Moors for levels 15-30+. Here's a writeup for the zone and...

Jul 12, 2017
  24. moogs liked Cragoth's post in the thread "New" Returning player.

Thanks for all the replies everybody, I jumped right in yesterday on Xegony D-Ro and even got one of my buddies to play with me. Leveled a...

Jul 12, 2017
  25. moogs liked Ishtass's post in the thread When will storage be addressed?.

Not for me. My problem isn't needing more stacks, it's that I have too many unique items.

Jul 12, 2017
  26. moogs liked Deux's post in the thread When will storage be addressed?.

When will item storage be addressed? The current methods of storing tradeskill items is clunky and cumbersome especially in light of trying...

Jul 12, 2017
  27. moogs replied to the thread Info on Next Expansion.

I don't find time to play much because it takes 20 minutes to buff my 3-box setup (pet items, ugh...) before I even leave to find a...

Jul 12, 2017
  28. moogs liked Jhenna_BB's post in the thread Info on Next Expansion.

EQ2 borrowed the buffs being persistent through being in group from Dark Age of Camelot, but I digress. You're not WoWifying EQ by...

Jul 12, 2017
  29. moogs liked Adagio212's post in the thread Brand New Player.

Seriously can't thank you guys enough. This has been a fairly overwhelming process and you guys have smoothed it exponentially i think lol.

Jul 12, 2017
  30. moogs liked Naelaen's post in the thread Druid (27) LFG old style.

Hello fellow players, I would like to sweet up my questing not by going with a merc but with a group of players just for the fun of...

Jul 12, 2017
  31. moogs liked CatsPaws's post in the thread How do I allow others to Invis me....

Not playing an enchanter but I can guess it may be like my rangers cammo/invis. It is group cast only - meaning it can only be cast on...

Jul 12, 2017
  32. moogs liked Xyroff-cazic.'s post in the thread How do I allow others to Invis me....

You have to be grouped to receive any form of invis from another player. This is to prevent griefing by invising players that have charmed...

Jul 12, 2017
  33. moogs liked Banin's post in the thread 21 of 23 expansions?.

That is awesome news x 2! Not only didn't I have a blackout that I forgot about, it also means my silver char can be level 105!...

Jul 12, 2017
  34. moogs posted a new thread.

EQ forum login page redirects to daybreak.com main page

Took a lot of effort just to post this.

Forum: Player Support

Jul 12, 2017
  35. moogs liked Jumbur's post in the thread Fought an 85 named with my new 85 necro..and learned a few things..

Sounds like you were fighting in valdeholm in the serpent spine expansion. Since your dots in an 8 minute span couldn't even dent his...

Jul 8, 2017
  36. moogs replied to the thread eq ui compare(post your ui).

Attempting to piece together a more friendly UI for a 14" screen for very casual play. http://imgur.com/gsZovYS Except posting images...

Jul 7, 2017
  37. moogs liked Gialana's post in the thread Merc AA?.

The mercenary AA's you meet the requirements to buy (you have enough mercenary AA banked and meet all of the prerequisites) will be white...

Jul 7, 2017
  38. moogs replied to the thread Playing by Remote Desktop??.

Those are perfectly reasonable opinions and they are valid in most cases. At the risk of sounding arrogant, we don't get viruses because I...

Jul 6, 2017
  39. moogs replied to the thread Merc AA?.

Check the AA description for any prerequisites.

Jul 6, 2017
  40. moogs replied to the thread Navigating the world.

I thought rof.eqresource.com would have a writeup on this but I can't locate anything of use....

Jul 6, 2017
  41. moogs replied to the thread Druid vs Cleric hp buffs.

I use druid skin + symbol on my druid and enchanter. I use cleric aego + self buff on my mage. This used to be a bigger deal when we were...

Jul 5, 2017
  42. moogs replied to the thread How to get plat at level 60 ish?.

Kill humanoids. Frogloks, trolls, goblins, etc. They tend to drop a lot of cash. As Visitor says above, stick to zones from EQ classic or...

Jul 5, 2017
  43. moogs replied to the thread Playing by Remote Desktop??.

It was 15 years ago, but my boss at the time had a PC in his office with EQ installed and another Linux system with some certain...let's...

Jul 5, 2017
  44. moogs liked Senadin's post in the thread Playing by Remote Desktop??.

Way too many people assume he isnt the boss or work for himself or that his work even (dis)allows it! Until people abused it, i was able...

Jul 5, 2017
  45. moogs replied to the thread Allakhazam warning.

I just say whatever horrible thing first comes to mind and then hang up on them. Why wait for them to hang up?

Jun 28, 2017
  46. moogs liked Aurastrider's post in the thread Late night lfg frustrations.

Over the course of a week I have seen several people lfg late at night and then get rather frustrated. Most of us who play during this hour...

Jun 27, 2017
  47. moogs replied to the thread How do I keep my pet from pulling Agro?.

If it makes you feel much better, actual tank classes can't really hold aggro below, say, level 30. They just don't have the tools. As you...

Jun 21, 2017
  48. moogs replied to the thread old raid zones request.

You can request DoN raids. Those require 6 in the group. One of them - Goblin Dojo - still requires 6 players in the zone to start the...

Jun 21, 2017
  49. moogs liked OlavSkullcrusher's post in the thread How do I use a power source?.

Thanks for the video, moogs. That was quite helpful to me as well. Although, I have to say that I am rather underwhelmed by power sources,...

Jun 20, 2017
  50. moogs liked Treiln's post in the thread newbie questions.

From my understanding, correct me if I'm wrong, but as long as the software doesn't allow your character to play unattended, you're okay....

Jun 20, 2017
  51. moogs replied to the thread How can I level faster?.

You may be thinking of this, but it's not exactly just sitting around in POK. [media]

Jun 16, 2017
  52. moogs liked Slippry's post in the thread congrats druids.

With full AAs, and raid focuses, just casting a full set of dots without nuking during downtime should put you at ~80k dps. It'll spike a...

Jun 16, 2017
  53. moogs liked Fanra's post in the thread Allakhazam warning.

Nope. Any website should not use an ad company that constantly serves malware. In addition, too much javascript (moving ads, etc.) and...

Jun 16, 2017
  54. moogs liked Gidono's post in the thread Allakhazam warning.

IGE was sold off by Affinity Media (parent company of ZAM) back in 2007 so they have been out of the picture for a while. I've been...

Jun 16, 2017
  55. moogs replied to the thread Allakhazam warning.

When Adblock Plus fails to do the job on its own, I use the related extension Element Hiding Helper for Adblock Plus. Most of these issues...

Jun 15, 2017
  56. moogs liked Gidono's post in the thread Allakhazam warning.

I've been monitoring the site for bad ads for the past few days trying to catch them. I've caught a few in that time period just by running...

Jun 14, 2017
  57. moogs replied to the thread Allakhazam warning.

I have experienced this on ZAM when I was not logged in. It's good content and it's worth the $9, but it is totally inexcusable for any...

Jun 13, 2017
  58. moogs replied to the thread Future of Everquest.

This is EQ3: https://pantheonmmo.com/

Jun 13, 2017
  59. moogs replied to the thread Fantasy Board Game.

These are my friends. I helped them found the company and produce the first title. They publish a pretty solid lineup and I'm sure you will...

Jun 13, 2017
  60. moogs replied to the thread Resizing item inspect windows (constantly).

You may be interested in this: https://dgcissuetracker.com/browse/EQ-191

Jun 12, 2017
  61. moogs liked Annastasya's post in the thread LF class that....

Necromancers can do all those things to Undead mobs, i believe.

Jun 12, 2017
  62. moogs replied to the thread can eq work on macbook.

Don't use VMWare, whatever you do. Daybreak has a terrible policy of permabanning accounts logged in through virtual machines without...

Jun 12, 2017
  63. moogs liked Corwyhn Lionheart's post in the thread a good way to avoid a lot of complaints.

Actually the opposite could happen. I would likely leave the game if the greed factor on the regular servers got notched up to that of...

Jun 10, 2017
  64. moogs liked MaxTheLion's post in the thread Enchanter charm too powerful?.

These posts sadden me. Most of the time they are based on a person's experience on a TLP during earlier expansions. Charm is indeed a...

Jun 9, 2017
  65. moogs replied to the thread a good way to avoid a lot of complaints.

Because the ridiculous level of greed fueled by TLP activity carries over to the rest of the servers and the complaints end up here....

Jun 9, 2017
  66. moogs posted a new thread.

a good way to avoid a lot of complaints

Disable Kronos on TLP servers. You're welcome.

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

Jun 9, 2017
  67. moogs replied to the thread Enchanter charm too powerful?.

No. You debuff the mob with things such as charm resist and snare, then charm. That's the way it's always worked and that's the way...

Jun 9, 2017
  68. moogs replied to the thread Can you claim the same camp in multiple picks?.

Instances are different zones. While it may not be against any official rules, if you are so stupid as to try to pull a stunt like this,...

Jun 9, 2017
  69. moogs liked roth's post in the thread Can you claim the same camp in multiple picks?.

As each picks is its own instance, requiring you to leave the current camp to travel to the next one, I would say no it is not ok. An...

Jun 9, 2017
  70. moogs liked Espiritun's post in the thread The Agnarr Kill-Stealing Epidemic.

I hope you realize you're pleading for 'ethics' with neckbeareded basement dwellers whom consider KS'ing an achievement because its all...

Jun 9, 2017
  71. moogs liked Canute's post in the thread The amount of botting in this game is out of control..

It is completely obvious on the bot groups. As some has stated, just watch them a few minutes if you are in question as to whether they...

Jun 9, 2017
  72. moogs liked Horyuken's post in the thread The amount of botting in this game is out of control..

Just bring them more mobs. See how well the script they are running works.

Jun 9, 2017
  73. moogs liked Gnomeland's post in the thread Easy server.

This. Everquest isn't hard, but it's gotten very annoying to play over the years. Even World of Warcraft doesn't have this many...

Jun 9, 2017
  74. moogs liked Khlorene's post in the thread Easy server.

I agree with this guy completely. Warning this may become a long post. How is anyone supposed to come back after an extended break or...

Jun 9, 2017
  75. moogs liked FurySoul's post in the thread Easy server.

It fairly elitist to go full hyperbolic on people simply because you enjoy playing at the top tier of difficulty and challenge. I think...

Jun 9, 2017
  76. moogs liked Ailicec's post in the thread Easy server.

Are there some usability issues getting in the way? Visual contrast problems, etc. I bet the devs would consider improvements in that...

Jun 9, 2017
  77. moogs replied to the thread Difference between mage and necro.

Magician: burst damage Necromancer: damage over time Magician: variety of pets Necromancer: not so much Magician: summons pet items...

Jun 8, 2017
  78. moogs replied to the thread Newbie bard/cleric looking for party?.

Welcome. Don't forget to mention which server you are playing on if you have already settled on one.

Jun 8, 2017
  79. moogs replied to the thread LF class that....

Don't discount the bard, but that's a very unique class.

Jun 8, 2017
  80. moogs replied to the thread LF class that....

Yes, druids have excellent debuffs. In some cases they are nearly as good as slowing. (It's more a question of whether the druid...

Jun 8, 2017
  81. moogs liked Anhari's post in the thread Downloading Now....

The game is good and viable. Even given the declied population, with the number of servers it stil supports many players. It will be around...

Jun 8, 2017
  82. moogs replied to the thread LF class that....

Nope. Although enchanters can do all of those things other than Snare.

Jun 8, 2017
  83. moogs liked DruidCT's post in the thread Few Tank Qs.

Which can be done by doing the quests in Feerott and House of Thule lower flowers. For warriors they give a 30AC augment for every...

Jun 4, 2017
  84. moogs liked TruthofEQ's post in the thread Do you even care about your product?.

Well Flea what's the point of this post if people cannot put forth their opinions? I think Holdolin said it best, plus he added Hoss,...

Jun 2, 2017
  85. moogs replied to the thread Where is my corpse?.

That's a good question. If anyone else is reading this later on and doesn't know where to find their corpse, just use /consent...

Jun 2, 2017
  86. moogs liked Derd's post in the thread Your graphics card is not capable enough for this game?.

You must download and install dx9.c. or eq will not run.

Jun 2, 2017
  87. moogs replied to the thread Few Tank Qs.

If you're taking advantage of Auto Grant, first of all good on you. Equip the best gear and augs you can find all along the way. Slow down...

Jun 2, 2017
  88. moogs replied to the thread Graphics optimization?.

Find your eqclient.ini file.

Jun 2, 2017
  89. moogs posted a new thread.

EQ login server is down

Just a random timeout occurred error. Can't make it to server select. Validated game assets.

Forum: Player Support

May 31, 2017
  90. moogs liked Aurastrider's post in the thread Wife wants to try EQ.

I would vote against agnaar for a new player even one who is new to the mmo genre. For starters it would be safer to go to live and utilize...

May 31, 2017
  91. moogs liked Brudal's post in the thread how to change the map arrow color.

Black is 0's in all three MyColor.red/green/blue lines. May have to be out of game to have the update save correctly, I was able to...

May 31, 2017
  92. moogs replied to the thread How do I use a power source?.

Here, I recorded this a few months back. [media] Power sources drain during combat. (They used to drain continuously when equipped.)

May 31, 2017
  93. moogs liked Khaelum's post in the thread Why were starting zones ever changed?.

It was explained to me like this by a wise guildie: The Mines that you start in is a tutorial, which introduces the game to brand new...

May 24, 2017
  94. moogs liked Corwyhn Lionheart's post in the thread UI Scaling.

Not sure the sub numbers would grow but it would be a heck of a lot easier on my eyes.

May 11, 2017
  95. moogs replied to the thread Do I need to petition to complete a server x fer?.

Are you using the server transfer token from the marketplace or a different method?

May 11, 2017
  96. moogs replied to the thread 3d Print Your Toon.

It's a similar process to creating miniatures for board games such as my friends do at www.greenbriergames.com You would need to create...

May 8, 2017
  97. moogs replied to the thread Macro question.

You're probably looking for something like this....

May 8, 2017
  98. moogs liked Sirene_Fippy's post in the thread I got a new monitor.

[IMG]

May 8, 2017
  99. moogs liked Gialana's post in the thread EQ laggy in new Windows 10 install.

Thank you everyone for your suggestions and help. After switching to High Performance, minimum CPU was already at 100%. Everything else I...

May 8, 2017
  100. moogs liked Corwyhn Lionheart's post in the thread UI on a 4K Monitor.

Janakin thanks for all your work on a UI. Though I still hope Daybreak will have native 4k support at some point.

May 4, 2017
  101. moogs liked Janakin's post in the thread UI on a 4K Monitor.

I was Private Messaging a dev and I sent this message after they told me it should work: That is what I thought as well as in 4k I...

May 4, 2017
  102. moogs replied to the thread UI on a 4K Monitor.

I saw your post on eqinterface.com; is there any documentation or additional information available for this? I've not found anything of...

May 4, 2017
  103. moogs liked Sarkaukar's post in the thread UI on a 4K Monitor.

Okay, I see that now. OP, locate UIFILES folder. Right click on that folder and select create a new folder (if you are not currently...

May 4, 2017
  104. moogs liked jeskola's post in the thread Vista now a dead os?.

Vista was DOA

May 4, 2017
  105. moogs replied to the thread EQ laggy in new Windows 10 install.

If you're going to change to a High Performance power plan, go to the advanced settings and set the Minimum Processor State to 100% or...

May 4, 2017
  106. moogs liked Sarkaukar's post in the thread EQ laggy in new Windows 10 install.

Control Panel, Power Options, set to High Performance

May 4, 2017
  107. moogs replied to the thread Gaming Mouse.

I use X-Mouse Button Control to add support for buttons 4 and 5. It's free: https://www.highrez.co.uk/downloads/xmousebuttoncontrol.htm

May 4, 2017
  108. moogs liked Lianeb's post in the thread Discord Channel?.

Wow you are brave. Not sure I could handle a voice channel with the people from General chat in it

May 1, 2017
  109. moogs replied to the thread Advance Loot System questions.

Never even thought of that. But you're right, that's definitely an advantage to using it.

Apr 28, 2017
  110. moogs liked Toutatis's post in the thread Advance Loot System questions.

I was disoriented at first too, the UI isn't exactly user friendly. Little bonus, looting with /advl doesn't break camo/invis !

Apr 28, 2017
  111. moogs liked Gorgol the Ogre's post in the thread Everquest: Feature Guide for New and Returning Players.

Like me are you a new or returning player to EQ? Need help getting up to speed on changes to the game? Get up to speed on modern EQ with...

Apr 14, 2017
  112. moogs replied to the thread Advance Loot System questions.

Honestly just set everything you want to AG and everything you don't want to NV. Use the Need option only when there's an upgrade or a...

Apr 14, 2017
  113. moogs replied to the thread 3rd Box w/ Pally/Mage? + Luclin LFG.

Hi. If you're still in search of a guild that is very friendly and active in the mid-high range group game, check out Dark Dragon Society....

Apr 3, 2017
  114. moogs liked Felicite's post in the thread How do I display timestamps in my chat windows?.

Yesterday's Test update:

Mar 17, 2017
  115. moogs liked fransisco's post in the thread How to AA?.

Autogrant AAs are 4 expacs behind current. That makes all AA through Rain of Fear auto granted. So any AAs from CoTF or later will not...

Mar 10, 2017
  116. moogs replied to the thread Returning Player & Questions.

You got it.

Mar 9, 2017
  117. moogs replied to the thread Returning Player & Questions.

Welcome back. Is your account F2P/Silver or do you have a Gold subscription? Only asking because there are limits on AAs if you don't have...

Mar 9, 2017
  118. moogs replied to the thread Veteran/Ex EQII player with some questions.

If you remember the login to your old account, use it. /veteranReward is worth having if you choose to play regularly. Oh, and if you've...

Mar 8, 2017
  119. moogs liked CatsPaws's post in the thread Veteran/Ex EQII player with some questions.

Just download and play. Its free. If you like it then you can subscribe whenever you want. You can do a lot as a free account. No box sets...

Mar 8, 2017
  120. moogs replied to the thread Leveling Guides?.

You must have been in the wrong place, because all of the leveling guides are there (first link posted by CatsPaws) and they have more...

Mar 8, 2017
  121. moogs replied to the thread Play style of Druids and Necros.

I don't know about what is the most used playstyle. I can only comment on what I have done. I spent years mainly root rotting because...

Mar 4, 2017
  122. moogs liked gotwar's post in the thread Enchanter mind wipe series.

Probably worth mentioning that the memory blur line of spells has a % chance to "succeed" that raises slightly with each new spell in the...

Mar 4, 2017
  123. moogs replied to the thread Enchanter mind wipe series.

To put it simply, what you want to do is mez everything that has aggro on you and then cast mem wipe. Among other things, this can be a...

Mar 2, 2017
  124. moogs replied to the thread Video resolution options missing.

Ah okay. Yeah, there's the nvidia Experience software where you can set which GPU you want a certain executable (such as eqgame.exe) to...

Mar 1, 2017
  125. moogs replied to the thread Video resolution options missing.

Check eqclient.ini and search for [VideoMode]. You should be able to manually set any numbers you want, such as: WindowedWidth=1920...

Mar 1, 2017
  126. moogs replied to the thread when beer shoots out of my nose.

I played on what is now Bristlebane for many years and it was no different than other servers. Raid guilds demanded that applicants have...

Feb 28, 2017
  127. moogs liked Corwyhn Lionheart's post in the thread when beer shoots out of my nose.

I wouldn't be pooling resources to get a tank an item when said tank could easily end up in a raid guild a week later. It's the epics...

Feb 28, 2017
  128. moogs replied to the thread Few questions about how buffs stack among other things.

Magician DS > Druid DS > Enchanter DS. Bard DS should stack with all of them. In fact, most bard songs stack with everything.

Feb 28, 2017
  129. moogs replied to the thread Druid DMG Dots.

With the DoTs upgraded, it's probably much easier than it used to be. You could root rot rather than kite. Wonder if you would have enough...

Feb 28, 2017
  130. moogs liked iVALADYANx's post in the thread Adding a Enchanter to box group looking for advice.

my 105 hotkey: /cast tash /pause 30 /cast und helix /pause 47 /cast bewil con (accuracy debuff/dot when charm is cast i use tempting...

Feb 27, 2017
  131. moogs replied to the thread Spoiled by FV gonna try a normal server.

Not sure, but Powerranger may be referring to this thread. There are many like it. Hope it helps a little bit....

Feb 27, 2017
  132. moogs replied to the thread Bard vs Enchanter in this group?.

Enchanter will add better DPS, better crowd control, and you don't have to show everyone how badly you play a bard. Easy.

Feb 27, 2017
  133. moogs liked Yinla's post in the thread When will we see Anniversary Schedule for 2017?.

/sigh Too much to ask for the new stuff to be added on the actual EQ anniversary. :( But I hope they leave the 18th Anniversary...

Feb 27, 2017
  134. moogs liked fransisco's post in the thread Luxury Pet Gear.

plus the AC on dimensional is worth WAY more to pets than the extra hp on castaway is.

Feb 27, 2017
  135. moogs replied to the thread Luxury Pet Gear.

I use the Timesplitter Throwing Axe for Range.

Feb 27, 2017
  136. moogs replied to the thread when beer shoots out of my nose.

I also come from the Diablo 2 generation and I never wanted to play on Battle.net because of the incredible amount of automated eBay spam....

Feb 27, 2017
  137. moogs liked GoneFission's post in the thread when beer shoots out of my nose.

I like the idea of rare chase loot. I think I would like it better as no-trade. Not use it or rot, like in the locked HAs, but offer it on...

Feb 27, 2017
  138. moogs liked Elsewhere's post in the thread making a Hero Character?.

No such thing as a "go to best class". If there was 1 class which was always better than all the others, why would anyone play anything...

Feb 27, 2017
  139. moogs liked Fohpo's post in the thread Druid DMG Dots.

I have a druid that is 85 from years ago, was using him to boost a new bard and quading in Fort Mech was pretty easy.

Feb 27, 2017
  140. moogs replied to the thread when beer shoots out of my nose.

That's just amazing. Guess I don't play enough.

Feb 27, 2017
  141. moogs posted a new thread.

when beer shoots out of my nose

I thought I made a very generous offer to someone last night for an item, but he responded saying he wanted 32 Kronos for it. Not even on...

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

Feb 27, 2017
  142. moogs replied to the thread How do I upkeep mercs with platinum?.

If you want to conserve them for later, when your mercenary will cost more, you could take your Bayle Marks out of your Alternate Currency...

Feb 27, 2017
  143. moogs replied to the thread Spoiled by FV gonna try a normal server.

Hah. This should be fun. Since you're an experienced player, you know what's worth dumping off in /barter and presumably these are Gold...

Feb 25, 2017
  144. moogs replied to the thread Macro Question.

/pause will not do anything without a ## value. If you want to pause for 5 seconds before continuing to the next line, it's /pause 50. If...

Feb 24, 2017
  145. moogs replied to the thread Advice regarding my current Box Group..

You can go a long, long way with that setup! It helps to have subscriptions but that's not necessary at level 40. Pets and mercenaries were...

Feb 24, 2017
  146. moogs replied to the thread Issue with DB cash / account time and so.

They're not gone. You just can't view them. https://twitter.com/DaybreakGames/status/835184186839420929

Feb 24, 2017
  147. moogs liked skattabrainz's post in the thread Is this game made for boxing?.

On Phinny you WILL get groups at all levels with a little effort. I see people starting Paludal caverns groups all the time in pok chat....

Feb 23, 2017
  148. moogs replied to the thread Kotaku article about EQ.

I read the article and do not have a problem with anything he wrote. For the most part it's an accurate depiction of what EQ Live is like....

Feb 23, 2017
  149. moogs replied to the thread Kotaku article about EQ.

There are new and returning players in The Newbie Zone section of the forums every single week. I'm in a guild full of them and they are...

Feb 23, 2017
  150. moogs replied to the thread Druid DMG Dots.

Nice, forgot about the other cold one. Maybe I should use it more!

Feb 23, 2017
  151. moogs liked S33k3r's post in the thread Druid DMG Dots.

6 dots, the following is from patch - Druid - Increased all DoT lines in power and efficiency. Removed the ability for the same caster to...

Feb 23, 2017
  152. moogs replied to the thread Druid DMG Dots.

There's Cold, Magic, Short Fire, Long Fire, and Fire + Nuke, so that's at least 5.

Feb 23, 2017
  153. moogs liked Gundolin's post in the thread Is this game made for boxing?.

I only have a single account. Making friends and groups was slow at first, but now I have a full group of six about 4 or 5 nights a week...

Feb 22, 2017
  154. moogs liked kthehammy's post in the thread Is this game made for boxing?.

The biggest part of being successful and enjoyable 1 box EQ experience is getting into a active guild that fits your timezone/play schedule...

Feb 22, 2017
  155. moogs liked Jumbur's post in the thread Is this game made for boxing?.

The game is designed for non-boxing. Im level 105 and I have never boxed, The trick is to get a circle of friends to play with, I recommend...

Feb 22, 2017