Molybedium's Recent Activity

1. Molybedium replied to the thread Recast time for 103 ENC spell "Night's Endless Terror" went up to 3m30s".

should go and like + comment on https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/group-npt.297601/#post-4305141 we are asking for a...

Apr 19, 2024
  2. Molybedium liked Fenthen's post in the thread Fixed graphics exploding into kalaidascope.

[IMG] I'm gonna tell my kids this was a space game.

Apr 19, 2024
  3. Molybedium replied to the thread Group NPT.

Hey devs.. can we get a shorter recast? :rolleyes:

Apr 19, 2024
  4. Molybedium liked Metanis's post in the thread Group NPT.

I hate losing a spell slot to something with such a long refresh time. In addition to the valid complaints about casting refresh time,...

Apr 19, 2024
  5. Molybedium liked Senvie's post in the thread Group NPT.

As another top end player, NPT is minor, but if you add enough inches, it becomes a foot, and a foot, makes the difference ;) also,...

Apr 19, 2024
  6. Molybedium liked Toni's post in the thread Group NPT.

I'll explain this nicely since I got in trouble last time for disagreeing with a CRC publicly. This needs a shorter recast time. Anything...

Apr 19, 2024
  7. Molybedium liked Galvanize's post in the thread Group NPT.

So whats the harm in making this MGB-able? Honestly? Enchanters outside of hitting IoG and Chroma haze are just ADPS buffbots with a couple...

Apr 19, 2024
  8. Molybedium liked Szilent's post in the thread Group NPT.

Okay that bit was a joke, Rexa was literally taking care of her sick momma this Sunday when she missed raids. She's a good person. But...

Apr 19, 2024
  9. Molybedium liked Rexa's post in the thread Group NPT.

It is NOT better. We could cast single NPTs on more players than casting the group spell.

Apr 17, 2024
  10. Molybedium replied to the thread Group NPT.

LS mobs are even bigger bags of HP's, this isnt OP, but helpful.. so the raids 2 enchanters sit there, and get it cast, with EQLP...

Apr 17, 2024
  11. Molybedium replied to the thread Group NPT.

This... The game has evolved, and this is something that has just been left "well... because"

Apr 17, 2024
  12. Molybedium liked Rexa's post in the thread Group NPT.

Because nerfing a spell while also increasing demand for it on a 54-man raid (with this present change) makes me feel like I am playing...

Apr 17, 2024
  13. Molybedium liked Alkyvret's post in the thread Group NPT.

Agreed, this would be very nice! Lowered cast time or MGB would both be handy fixes. Right now in some situations it's even worse than it...

Apr 17, 2024
  14. Molybedium liked Ankarv's post in the thread Group NPT.

Yes please, lower recast or MGB allowed.

Apr 17, 2024
  15. Molybedium liked Rexa's post in the thread Group NPT.

I have a love and hate relationship with the NET line of spells. But this was truly a nerf without them alluding to it being a nerf......

Apr 17, 2024
  16. Molybedium replied to the thread Group NPT.

please!

Apr 17, 2024
  17. Molybedium liked Senvie's post in the thread Group NPT.

While I am loving that it is not a group cast spell, can we please lower the CD of the recast to keep more in line with the single...

Apr 17, 2024