Molybedium's Recent Activity

1. Molybedium replied to the thread Recast time for 103 ENC spell "Night's Endless Terror" went up to 3m30s".

should go and like + comment on https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/group-npt.297601/#post-4305141 we are asking for a...

Apr 19, 2024 at 10:52 AM
  2. Molybedium liked Fenthen's post in the thread In Progress graphics exploding into kalaidascope.

[IMG] I'm gonna tell my kids this was a space game.

Apr 19, 2024 at 10:49 AM
  3. Molybedium replied to the thread Group NPT.

Hey devs.. can we get a shorter recast? :rolleyes:

Apr 19, 2024 at 10:41 AM
  4. Molybedium liked Metanis's post in the thread Group NPT.

I hate losing a spell slot to something with such a long refresh time. In addition to the valid complaints about casting refresh time,...

Apr 19, 2024 at 10:40 AM
  5. Molybedium liked Senvie's post in the thread Group NPT.

As another top end player, NPT is minor, but if you add enough inches, it becomes a foot, and a foot, makes the difference ;) also,...

Apr 19, 2024 at 10:40 AM
  6. Molybedium liked Toni's post in the thread Group NPT.

I'll explain this nicely since I got in trouble last time for disagreeing with a CRC publicly. This needs a shorter recast time. Anything...

Apr 19, 2024 at 10:39 AM
  7. Molybedium liked Galvanize's post in the thread Group NPT.

So whats the harm in making this MGB-able? Honestly? Enchanters outside of hitting IoG and Chroma haze are just ADPS buffbots with a couple...

Apr 19, 2024 at 10:38 AM
  8. Molybedium liked Szilent's post in the thread Group NPT.

Okay that bit was a joke, Rexa was literally taking care of her sick momma this Sunday when she missed raids. She's a good person. But...

Apr 19, 2024 at 10:38 AM
  9. Molybedium liked Rexa's post in the thread Group NPT.

It is NOT better. We could cast single NPTs on more players than casting the group spell.

Apr 17, 2024
  10. Molybedium replied to the thread Group NPT.

LS mobs are even bigger bags of HP's, this isnt OP, but helpful.. so the raids 2 enchanters sit there, and get it cast, with EQLP...

Apr 17, 2024
  11. Molybedium replied to the thread Group NPT.

This... The game has evolved, and this is something that has just been left "well... because"

Apr 17, 2024
  12. Molybedium liked Rexa's post in the thread Group NPT.

Because nerfing a spell while also increasing demand for it on a 54-man raid (with this present change) makes me feel like I am playing...

Apr 17, 2024
  13. Molybedium liked Alkyvret's post in the thread Group NPT.

Agreed, this would be very nice! Lowered cast time or MGB would both be handy fixes. Right now in some situations it's even worse than it...

Apr 17, 2024
  14. Molybedium liked Ankarv's post in the thread Group NPT.

Yes please, lower recast or MGB allowed.

Apr 17, 2024
  15. Molybedium liked Rexa's post in the thread Group NPT.

I have a love and hate relationship with the NET line of spells. But this was truly a nerf without them alluding to it being a nerf......

Apr 17, 2024
  16. Molybedium replied to the thread Group NPT.

please!

Apr 17, 2024
  17. Molybedium liked Senvie's post in the thread Group NPT.

While I am loving that it is not a group cast spell, can we please lower the CD of the recast to keep more in line with the single...

Apr 17, 2024
  18. Molybedium liked Eilelyen's post in the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

Can we add more active spell buttons to the spell bar? or have a secondary with the same amount to store all our buffs separate from the...

Jan 18, 2024
  19. Molybedium liked Kilzadi's post in the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

Why do gate spells still collapse before we can step through them? After 25 years, 125 levels, and 70k+ AA's, I'd like to think that we've...

Jan 18, 2024
  20. Molybedium liked Lisard's post in the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

Q: Would you be willing to play through 1 zone of Laurion's song's group progression (partisans and mercenaries) as a group of 6 employees,...

Jan 11, 2024
  21. Molybedium liked fransisco's post in the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

How does the studio intend to address the significant loss of personal that occurred during LS development. Will all positions be filled?...

Jan 11, 2024
  22. Molybedium liked Stephen51's post in the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

Can you provide an update on Champion's Oath? This Paladin ability was to fill a similar role of the Shadow Knight ability, Reaver's...

Jan 11, 2024
  23. Molybedium liked Eilelyen's post in the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

Will there be more focus towards those of us who pay to play the live game vs the TLP game this year? Seems there is more focus on...

Jan 10, 2024
  24. Molybedium liked Dreekenail's post in the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

Rumor mill has been flying. The Everquest show and other discord and forums have talked very excitedly about the idea that there might be,...

Jan 10, 2024
  25. Molybedium liked FencallenBristle's post in the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

How do you plan to make clerics more fun to play outside of raids? Group content is not engaging enough, and soloing is not an option. They...

Jan 10, 2024
  26. Molybedium liked ieaien_bertox's post in the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

Is there any reason that druid requests for better mana recuperation seems to fall on deaf ears?

Jan 10, 2024
  27. Molybedium liked Kakashi77's post in the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

Are there any plans to add additional content in LS? In the form of additional hero missions, or tiered raids? Some of the doors in...

Jan 10, 2024
  28. Molybedium liked Cassiera's post in the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

What steps are planned for this year re: addressing raid lag? Thank you for taking questions!

Jan 10, 2024
  29. Molybedium liked Jiggity's post in the thread Alternate Personas FAQ.

What's the point of this? You don't get an experience bonus for leveling max level - Might as well have done an alt. You don't get...

Dec 4, 2023
  30. Molybedium liked FranktheBank's post in the thread Alternate Personas FAQ.

The crazy thing to me is how much time Klanderso had to spend on this thing that wasnt her idea or her project. How much better could her...

Dec 4, 2023
  31. Molybedium liked Cuzon's post in the thread Alternate Personas FAQ.

This is really, really disappointing. How is it that JChan swears they will do better about listening to input from the community, but...

Dec 4, 2023
  32. Molybedium liked Marton's post in the thread Alternate Personas FAQ.

I'm guessing nobody from EQ dev team tried to level from 115 to 120 by killing NPCs.

Dec 4, 2023
  33. Molybedium liked Yinla's post in the thread Test Update 11/07/2023 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Still no fix for the named in Dranik Scar which have been broken and confirmed for over a year?

Dec 4, 2023
  34. Molybedium liked Tranced's post in the thread Further response to the Tradeskill Depot issue.

I appreciate the response, but I have to ask where these numbers came from? Given that Krono went from 40k before dupe, to 700k today...

Nov 30, 2023
  35. Molybedium liked dizzl's post in the thread Further response to the Tradeskill Depot issue.

There is simply no way these numbers are even vaguely correct. The bazaar price of nearly everything on Oakwynd 10x what it was on the...

Nov 30, 2023
  36. Molybedium liked taliefer's post in the thread "-responded with the urgency and gravity-".

They absolutely did NOT respond with any kind of urgency and gravity. That is one of the most absurd responses I have ever seen. And to...

Nov 27, 2023
  37. Molybedium liked TLP Addict's post in the thread "-responded with the urgency and gravity-".

I like how they've taken a leaf out of western government's playbook for the last 3 years. Claim that anyone talking about things they...

Nov 27, 2023
  38. Molybedium liked Fenthen's post in the thread Laurion's Song Beta and Expansion Pre-Orders.

Laurion’s Song will be launching soon! | EverQuest This is going to be the most beta-ish expansion release we've ever had.

Nov 27, 2023