Moldar's Recent Activity

1. Moldar replied to the thread Is it the game or my system?.

To get back to tutorial from the character select screen you need to click "Go to Tutorial," to my knowledge that is the only way to get...

Oct 17, 2019 at 1:53 PM
  2. Moldar replied to the thread Is it the game or my system?.

This happens on my system a lot, I think it is a bug that occurs when you go to a "character select" screen. Basically I just quit out of...

Oct 17, 2019 at 1:51 PM
  3. Moldar liked yosco's post in the thread Agents of Change for Live Servers?.

The PNP says nothing about giving away rotting loot. I pay for six on Live. You couldn't get me to dip my toe in the cesspool...

Oct 17, 2019 at 12:28 PM
  4. Moldar liked Dythan's post in the thread Agents of Change for Live Servers?.

Calling for someone to be banned is a violation of forum rules and should result in a suspension.

Oct 17, 2019 at 12:27 PM
  5. Moldar liked dreamweaver's post in the thread Server Downtime: Wednesday, October 16th @ 6:00 AM.

We've had to extend the maintenance window, we will update with an ETA when it is available.

Oct 16, 2019 at 11:23 AM
  6. Moldar replied to the thread The EverQuest Show - Interview with Holly Longdale.

Very well done interview, can't wait to hear the interviews with the individual developers! Keep up the good work!

Oct 16, 2019 at 10:52 AM
  7. Moldar replied to the thread Iratus Lepus on Xegony.

Another Update! We still have spots open for the following classes: Bards, Berserkers, Druids, Shamans and Paladins. 1-2 Clerics 1-2...

Oct 15, 2019 at 11:07 AM
  8. Moldar replied to the thread Enchanters.

Basically in short, it was a rune without a reagent needed in order to cast it. The "balance" issue was that it absorbed...

Oct 15, 2019 at 10:50 AM
  9. Moldar replied to the thread Bards, your favorite medley?.

Possibly my bad on that then, I just noticed that whenever I sing amplification song generally the damage from Selo's Kick appears to...

Oct 15, 2019 at 10:27 AM
  10. Moldar replied to the thread Playing a Cleric in 2019? Thoughts Anyone?.

Druid is going to be good for healing, DPS, CC, Ports, and you can run either a Cleric merc if you want to be more lax on the healing or if...

Oct 10, 2019
  11. Moldar liked Xorsazis's post in the thread /pick ... Lets Get This Over With.

This does happen on Live. I recall Darkened Sebilis having 4+ picks being camped by the same person just picking over and killing. I also...

Oct 10, 2019
  12. Moldar liked Nniki's post in the thread Logging errors re: riposte & double bow shot?.

The name is misleading. A "double bow shot" is really just a single shot that did double damage. It also might be a bit confusing since...

Oct 10, 2019
  13. Moldar replied to the thread Bards, your favorite medley?.

Casters will largely depend on what you're working with Generally if you're in a necromancer heavy group on my Bard I use the following:...

Oct 10, 2019
  14. Moldar replied to the thread Looking for raid tips on Esianti: Contract of War.

So I play a Shaman on this particular event and my particular team only has 2 Paladins and 3 Shamans. The raid force splits the raid up as...

Oct 10, 2019
  15. Moldar liked Dreadmore's post in the thread Tuco's Setup (Critique Welcome!).

it's because his arguments are just his opinions. they're as legitimate as anyone else's opinions. in other words, no one cares,...

Oct 8, 2019
  16. Moldar replied to the thread GamParse 2.0.0.x Beta.

I think that would likely be a small nightmare in the case of Shaman / Paladins / and any Cleric that use Splash. Additionally...

Oct 8, 2019
  17. Moldar replied to the thread Grats FU.

Congratulations!

Oct 8, 2019
  18. Moldar replied to the thread Mearatus Raid.

Ligament Slice could be used on the Animated NPC (i.e., An Animated Mehphit, An Animated Sentinel) since anything with Animated in the...

Oct 7, 2019
  19. Moldar replied to the thread Iratus Lepus on Xegony.

Update Time! We still have spots open for the following classes: Bards, Berserkers, Druids, and Shamans. 1-2 Clerics 1-2 Wizards Raid...

Oct 4, 2019
  20. Moldar replied to the thread Changes to Hiatus.

Hiatus does serve a purpose on the Ranger class; however, you really only need it for 1 tick just so that you're able to use Jolting and...

Oct 4, 2019
  21. Moldar liked dreamweaver's post in the thread The EverQuest Soundtrack is here!.

Hail Norrathians! Time to listen to those sweet, sweet tunes on your favorite music service! Here are a few of them below! More will be...

Sep 9, 2019
  22. Moldar replied to the thread Iratus Lepus on Xegony.

Another Update, still currently have open spots for any: Bards, Berserkers, Druids, and Shamans. Additionally still seeking a few solid...

Aug 30, 2019
  23. Moldar replied to the thread Working on my shaman improvement.

If you're looking for a balance of group healing and DPS then you're going to want your healing spells to be: Cloud of Renewal (mostly for...

Aug 28, 2019
  24. Moldar replied to the thread Iratus Lepus on Xegony.

Another Update, still currently have open spots for any: Bards, Berserkers, Druids, and Shamans. Additionally still seeking a few solid...

Aug 26, 2019
  25. Moldar replied to the thread Best expansion to play through at level 100.

I enjoyed RoF expansion as well, additionally the merc+progression have very nice "exp" rewards that iirc you can bank up so you can...

Aug 21, 2019
  26. Moldar replied to the thread Experienced Raiding Magician Seeking Home on Live Server.

Feel free to check out Iratus Lepus on the Xegony Server, we are currently farming all of The Burning Lands except for Mearatas...

Aug 21, 2019
  27. Moldar replied to the thread Rare Named Charm.

I do not recall reading any of these particular discussions is all, so I was genuinely curious

Aug 21, 2019
  28. Moldar replied to the thread Game packs.

TLP is Time Locked Progression Server Selo and Mangler are the newest ones, Mangler is about to enter Velious Era, and Selo I believe...

Aug 21, 2019
  29. Moldar replied to the thread Rare Named Charm.

Yes let's see this post about LIVE players wanting to remove Translocates during combat from the game...

Aug 21, 2019
  30. Moldar liked Sheex's post in the thread Rare Named Charm.

Considering I was literally talking about player demanded changes, it absolutely does matter.

Aug 21, 2019
  31. Moldar liked Sheex's post in the thread Rare Named Charm.

Indeed. Could you link me the FQ thread where live players demanded the change you’re referring to, though? I’ll wait.

Aug 21, 2019
  32. Moldar liked Sheex's post in the thread Rare Named Charm.

Welcome to TLP. Where the fickle, angry masses demand a never ending cycle of a “classic” experience, and yet also demand all the...

Aug 21, 2019
  33. Moldar liked Xorsazis's post in the thread Rustbottom raid (GMM raid 1).

Most of the events I see mentioned seem to incorporate some sort of tracking of PCs/NPC's. GMM1 would be the mechanics under the boss....

Aug 20, 2019
  34. Moldar liked Syylke_EMarr's post in the thread Rustbottom raid (GMM raid 1).

Something else to be aware of is excluding your Logs folder from any Antivirus real-time scanning. And changing your in-game chat filters...

Aug 20, 2019
  35. Moldar liked Beimeith's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG]

Aug 20, 2019
  36. Moldar liked Wulfhere's post in the thread Test Update 08/13/2019 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

The interesting thing is that DBG is mainly spending resources on TLP services each patch. That implies that LIVE is working fine and 15...

Aug 20, 2019
  37. Moldar liked Tolzol's post in the thread Sk idea.

This can be said about any class except for clerics

Aug 20, 2019
  38. Moldar replied to the thread Bards, Mangler moving into Velious.

This might be better answered in the TLP section of the forums, but to my knowledge for the Velious era your capped to 4 (maybe 5) total...

Aug 19, 2019
  39. Moldar replied to the thread Iratus Lepus on Xegony.

Currently have spots open for: Bards, Berserkers, Druids, and Shamans. Also seeking a few solid skilled Clerics and Wizards as well as...

Aug 19, 2019
  40. Moldar liked Syylke_EMarr's post in the thread Spell Non-Crit ~= full resist.

Definitely not just a Wizard thing, though it's not quite as noticeable for melees simply due to the number of attacks per second. Can be...

Aug 16, 2019
  41. Moldar replied to the thread reviewing bard alliance within raid.

If your goal is overall DPS then Alliance is worth it. Frankly most classes can't just put out 2 million damage nukes in addition to what...

Aug 14, 2019
  42. Moldar liked Brohg's post in the thread Wishes for the next expansion?.

have you done swimming in EQ? fighting, underwater, in EQ? is that how you think everywhere in EQ should be?

Aug 14, 2019
  43. Moldar liked Sirene_Fippy's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG] [IMG] [IMG]

Aug 14, 2019
  44. Moldar liked Raccoo's post in the thread Rustbottom raid (GMM raid 1).

Other things they've added recently are faction links, and spell links. So since faction isn't always happening on raids, it might be the...

Aug 14, 2019
  45. Moldar replied to the thread Iratus Lepus on Xegony.

We have a couple spots open for: Shaman Druids Bards Additionally we are seeking a few skilled Wizards and Clerics to fill out our...

Aug 14, 2019
  46. Moldar replied to the thread Iratus Lepus on Xegony.

update!

Aug 12, 2019
  47. Moldar liked Lisard's post in the thread Pick Hopping AOE Farmers are Monopolizing Entire Zones on Mangler.

Itemization - compared to the silliness of old world items +wis on tank gear and spending 20 krono on it? NPCs - getting rekt by...

Aug 5, 2019
  48. Moldar replied to the thread Iratus Lepus on Xegony.

updated

Aug 2, 2019
  49. Moldar replied to the thread Best ranger bow at level 100?.

In terms of Raw Damage the Barb is going be the best bow you can get. However, that requires some flagging to get to in Plane of War (not...

Jul 31, 2019
  50. Moldar replied to the thread Iratus Lepus on Xegony.

updated!

Jul 18, 2019
  51. Moldar replied to the thread Next expansion Ranger ideas.

SO what is your solution to a full raid geared Ranger using Scarlet Cheetah Fang and running completely out of mana in less than 2...

Jul 18, 2019
  52. Moldar replied to the thread Not so Lucky.

The various augments people farm for example Type 7 / 8 (i.e., Flotsam of the Darkened Sea -- not saying it is a bad augment, just using...

Jul 17, 2019
  53. Moldar replied to the thread Enchanter charm break question.

Yes, a few Enchanters in my guild have experienced this both in Groups and in Raids. It is a bug affecting all Servers.

Jul 17, 2019
  54. Moldar replied to the thread Not so Lucky.

I didn't even start farming these before halfway of the expansion was over and between making a few Albiet very loud GINA triggers for TA's...

Jul 17, 2019
  55. Moldar replied to the thread Alliance/Covenant - overwriting fix.

My main is a Ranger and personally I have been in a handful of guilds that have tried Rotations of 1 form or another. I understand not...

Jul 17, 2019
  56. Moldar replied to the thread Next expansion Ranger ideas.

IT would have to be a lot stronger than 250 mana, our cheapest "nuke" cost way much more than that. But that is a good idea as long as...

Jul 15, 2019
  57. Moldar replied to the thread Next expansion Ranger ideas.

Additionally it would be nice if Volatile, Glacial, and Elemental Arrow AA would have the Debuff last upwards of 1 minute. I also like...

Jul 13, 2019
  58. Moldar replied to the thread Iratus Lepus on Xegony.

updated!

Jul 13, 2019
  59. Moldar replied to the thread Iratus Lepus on Xegony.

updated!

Jul 9, 2019
  60. Moldar replied to the thread Iratus Lepus on Xegony.

updated!

Jul 5, 2019
  61. Moldar replied to the thread Next expansion Ranger ideas.

I would love to have a Covert Endurance to Mana type ability with a 20-min resuse timer I also enjoy the idea of combination spells being...

Jul 5, 2019
  62. Moldar replied to the thread Iratus Lepus on Xegony.

Updated

Jun 24, 2019
  63. Moldar replied to the thread Iratus Lepus on Xegony.

Thanks Coas, will look into it.

Jun 21, 2019
  64. Moldar replied to the thread Should we bring back charm gate?.

Levitation in Plane of Fire is absolutely fine. There is absolutely no reason why this should need to be fixed.

Jun 21, 2019
  65. Moldar liked Tuco's post in the thread .001% whats the point?.

[img]

Jun 20, 2019
  66. Moldar replied to the thread Iratus Lepus on Xegony.

Updated

Jun 18, 2019
  67. Moldar replied to the thread [BEAST] Optimal nuke multibind order?.

The nukes are less damage than the initial "nuke" portion of the DoT, Poison > Frost DoT. The tradeoff is it is mana intensive to run this...

Jun 4, 2019
  68. Moldar replied to the thread Rogue question and suggestions.

I forgot that they can also proc with throwing weapons; however, but I think they need to be in the rear 180* arc to do it - I could be...

May 21, 2019
  69. Moldar replied to the thread Rogue question and suggestions.

Assasinate is based off of your backstab skill attacks (of which if your solo/moloing you get a chance to "riposte" with a backstab...

May 21, 2019
  70. Moldar replied to the thread 85 Ranger needs help =(.

Speaking as a long time Ranger main, I would focus all of your effort into getting Headshot to the maximum rank that you can get it to and...

May 21, 2019
  71. Moldar replied to the thread Server Merger for PST/Hawaiian Raiders.

I got a free transfer to the Forum Quest Server... there is always somebody special to talk to it has been great so far! ;)

May 17, 2019
  72. Moldar liked Nennius's post in the thread Congratulations DBG!.

And yet you're still here. Perhaps this will help. [media]

May 17, 2019
  73. Moldar replied to the thread Iratus Lepus on Xegony.

update!

May 17, 2019
  74. Moldar replied to the thread Scarlet Fang.

Why did this thread get revived lol?

May 17, 2019
  75. Moldar liked Boze's post in the thread Everquest on airplane wifi.

I want to see someone buy out a row of seats to truebox a group on a plane.

May 10, 2019
  76. Moldar replied to the thread Iratus Lepus on Xegony.

Update!

May 10, 2019
  77. Moldar liked Xorsazis's post in the thread Just going to say it, you are killing the game..

My opinion, but Rain of Fear seemed like the best expansion model. Release 2 tiers at expansion drop, and release a few others over time....

May 10, 2019
  78. Moldar replied to the thread Raid Requirements.

First off, congrats on reaching almost max level! Raiding requirements are going to variey from guild to guild and possibly depending on...

Apr 26, 2019
  79. Moldar replied to the thread Cleric raid healing - to intervention, or not to intervention?.

Mehdisin Mahn is correct the buff has an internal timer between the AE wave proc heal of 1.5s meaning that if 3 heals were to all land at...

Apr 25, 2019
  80. Moldar replied to the thread Iratus Lepus on Xegony.

Update

Apr 24, 2019