Moldar's Recent Activity

1. Moldar replied to the thread Not so Lucky.

The various augments people farm for example Type 7 / 8 (i.e., Flotsam of the Darkened Sea -- not saying it is a bad augment, just using...

Jul 17, 2019 at 3:38 PM
  2. Moldar replied to the thread Enchanter charm break question.

Yes, a few Enchanters in my guild have experienced this both in Groups and in Raids. It is a bug affecting all Servers.

Jul 17, 2019 at 1:38 PM
  3. Moldar replied to the thread Not so Lucky.

I didn't even start farming these before halfway of the expansion was over and between making a few Albiet very loud GINA triggers for TA's...

Jul 17, 2019 at 1:37 PM
  4. Moldar replied to the thread Alliance/Covenant - overwriting fix.

My main is a Ranger and personally I have been in a handful of guilds that have tried Rotations of 1 form or another. I understand not...

Jul 17, 2019 at 1:24 PM
  5. Moldar replied to the thread Next expansion Ranger ideas.

IT would have to be a lot stronger than 250 mana, our cheapest "nuke" cost way much more than that. But that is a good idea as long as...

Jul 15, 2019 at 10:16 AM
  6. Moldar replied to the thread Next expansion Ranger ideas.

Additionally it would be nice if Volatile, Glacial, and Elemental Arrow AA would have the Debuff last upwards of 1 minute. I also like...

Jul 13, 2019 at 9:58 AM
  7. Moldar replied to the thread Iratus Lepus on Xegony.

updated!

Jul 13, 2019 at 9:06 AM
  8. Moldar replied to the thread Iratus Lepus on Xegony.

updated!

Jul 9, 2019
  9. Moldar replied to the thread Iratus Lepus on Xegony.

updated!

Jul 5, 2019
  10. Moldar replied to the thread Next expansion Ranger ideas.

I would love to have a Covert Endurance to Mana type ability with a 20-min resuse timer I also enjoy the idea of combination spells being...

Jul 5, 2019
  11. Moldar replied to the thread Iratus Lepus on Xegony.

Updated

Jun 24, 2019
  12. Moldar replied to the thread Iratus Lepus on Xegony.

Thanks Coas, will look into it.

Jun 21, 2019
  13. Moldar replied to the thread Should we bring back charm gate?.

Levitation in Plane of Fire is absolutely fine. There is absolutely no reason why this should need to be fixed.

Jun 21, 2019
  14. Moldar liked Tuco's post in the thread .001% whats the point?.

[img]

Jun 20, 2019
  15. Moldar replied to the thread Iratus Lepus on Xegony.

Updated

Jun 18, 2019
  16. Moldar replied to the thread [BEAST] Optimal nuke multibind order?.

The nukes are less damage than the initial "nuke" portion of the DoT, Poison > Frost DoT. The tradeoff is it is mana intensive to run this...

Jun 4, 2019
  17. Moldar replied to the thread Rogue question and suggestions.

I forgot that they can also proc with throwing weapons; however, but I think they need to be in the rear 180* arc to do it - I could be...

May 21, 2019
  18. Moldar replied to the thread Rogue question and suggestions.

Assasinate is based off of your backstab skill attacks (of which if your solo/moloing you get a chance to "riposte" with a backstab...

May 21, 2019
  19. Moldar replied to the thread 85 Ranger needs help =(.

Speaking as a long time Ranger main, I would focus all of your effort into getting Headshot to the maximum rank that you can get it to and...

May 21, 2019
  20. Moldar replied to the thread Server Merger for PST/Hawaiian Raiders.

I got a free transfer to the Forum Quest Server... there is always somebody special to talk to it has been great so far! ;)

May 17, 2019
  21. Moldar liked Nennius's post in the thread Congratulations DBG!.

And yet you're still here. Perhaps this will help. [media]

May 17, 2019
  22. Moldar replied to the thread Iratus Lepus on Xegony.

update!

May 17, 2019
  23. Moldar replied to the thread Scarlet Fang.

Why did this thread get revived lol?

May 17, 2019
  24. Moldar liked Boze's post in the thread Everquest on airplane wifi.

I want to see someone buy out a row of seats to truebox a group on a plane.

May 10, 2019
  25. Moldar replied to the thread Iratus Lepus on Xegony.

Update!

May 10, 2019
  26. Moldar liked Xorsazis's post in the thread Just going to say it, you are killing the game..

My opinion, but Rain of Fear seemed like the best expansion model. Release 2 tiers at expansion drop, and release a few others over time....

May 10, 2019
  27. Moldar replied to the thread Raid Requirements.

First off, congrats on reaching almost max level! Raiding requirements are going to variey from guild to guild and possibly depending on...

Apr 26, 2019
  28. Moldar replied to the thread Cleric raid healing - to intervention, or not to intervention?.

Mehdisin Mahn is correct the buff has an internal timer between the AE wave proc heal of 1.5s meaning that if 3 heals were to all land at...

Apr 25, 2019
  29. Moldar replied to the thread Iratus Lepus on Xegony.

Update

Apr 24, 2019
  30. Moldar replied to the thread Iratus Lepus on Xegony.

Update!

Apr 17, 2019
  31. Moldar replied to the thread Iratus Lepus on Xegony.

Update!

Apr 11, 2019
  32. Moldar liked Fintank's post in the thread Ranger Buffs mid Raid Event.

To answer the initial question, no it is not worthwhile. Never trade a mass Auspice for mass buffs, anyone who says otherwise isn't...

Mar 29, 2019
  33. Moldar replied to the thread Iratus Lepus on Xegony.

Update!

Mar 29, 2019
  34. Moldar liked Aelen's post in the thread Bring back percentage linked adds.

I agree with some of this, but there’s a ton of it I disagree with. Pretty strongly actually. I’m gonna word-vomit on the why’s for a bit....

Mar 18, 2019
  35. Moldar liked Raptor_Shadowz's post in the thread Any info about General Reparm and its snails.

Snails have directional AE's need to face them parallel to each other and keep all your DPS on the flanks, no need to balance, just kill...

Mar 18, 2019
  36. Moldar replied to the thread Any info about General Reparm and its snails.

You want to position your melee to the side of the snails whichever way you are facing them. There are 2 effects the snails perform the...

Mar 18, 2019
  37. Moldar liked Xorsazis's post in the thread GMM Danger Zone raid: ridiculous.

IL did a wonderful job and these events were fun! So nice getting out of balance mechanics and something to keep tanks on their toes ....

Mar 16, 2019
  38. Moldar liked Mluian's post in the thread GMM Danger Zone raid: ridiculous.

Congrats Iratus Lepus on Xegony on defeating this raid

Mar 16, 2019
  39. Moldar replied to the thread GMM Danger Zone raid: ridiculous.

Gratz Iratus-Lepus on serverwide first Kills on Dragon in the Works and Night at the Museum raids 3/16/19!

Mar 16, 2019
  40. Moldar replied to the thread Shamans in demand?.

Shamans are always high in demand and currently Iratus Lepus is recruiting Shamans. If you're on the Xegony server, send Moldar, Quility,...

Mar 4, 2019
  41. Moldar liked Roxxlyy's post in the thread Server Downtime February 20th @ 4:30 AM.

The team is now working to resolve an outstanding issue with server crashes; downtime is expected to last for several more hours. We will...

Feb 20, 2019
  42. Moldar liked EQ Dev's post in the thread Server Downtime February 20th @ 4:30 AM.

This downtime has been extended. Will update with an ETA as soon as we have one.

Feb 20, 2019
  43. Moldar liked p2aa's post in the thread Ranger head shot has ruined the class.

No.

Feb 20, 2019
  44. Moldar replied to the thread Ranger head shot has ruined the class.

I suck at playing a Ranger. Can you guys give me a hand? K thanks

Feb 14, 2019
  45. Moldar replied to the thread Ranger arrow spells question.

Quick belt is going to be the best 90% of the time, Overall your going to do more "sustained" dps with melee than you are with /autofire, I...

Feb 4, 2019
  46. Moldar replied to the thread Spam Bar issues (Ranger).

Do you have any click items in your line up? Epic 2.0, Necromantic Dragonbone Rod, Bottled Essence of Vex, etc? If you do that could be...

Feb 4, 2019
  47. Moldar replied to the thread Spam Bar issues (Ranger).

Or... Cast a 1 Summer's Tempest and get 2 spells more or less for the price of 1 and half spells. It's a bargain :D!

Feb 4, 2019
  48. Moldar replied to the thread Iratus Lepus on Xegony.

Update!

Feb 2, 2019
  49. Moldar replied to the thread 110 Shaman needing advice.

I seem to raid more with a Shaman now than any class. It is very simple, but there is really no "set" way to play one, it isn't really like...

Jan 31, 2019
  50. Moldar replied to the thread [Beastlords] AA mountain to climb - looking for advice.

1. Focused Paragon of Spirit, Paragon of Spirit, and Consumption of Spirit. Max all of the the available lines of these AA including any...

Jan 28, 2019
  51. Moldar replied to the thread Are Beastlord Dicho spells doing anything?.

Consider that HME as a heal for all, if your at 100% you will see no gains, but if you are at say 80 % HME you will see gains when you cast...

Jan 28, 2019