Moege's Recent Activity

1. Moege replied to the thread Beastlord Composite Fury.

No reason to use dissident or composite. Was bought up in beta, never got an acknowledgment that it was seen.

Jan 16, 2021 at 10:59 AM
  2. Moege liked Astral64's post in the thread is Everquest 3 news coming soon......

[IMG]

Jan 16, 2021 at 4:47 AM
  3. Moege liked Ebine's post in the thread I was today years old when I learned EQ didn't go under bc WoW.

Start a brand new char and go though the tutorial. Not sure if you played before or after we had mercenaries on live. Those are very...

Jan 16, 2021 at 2:29 AM
  4. Moege replied to the thread Fixed Internally Restless Ore dropping from trash.

Need to bring the world down for it to change droprate, not so easy after all.

Jan 15, 2021 at 11:59 PM
  5. Moege replied to the thread TBL for free to play?.

Unlocked on next level increase xpac...

Jan 14, 2021 at 12:09 PM
  6. Moege replied to the thread Summoner's Decscending Moon Earring not creating correct pet.

Prickle, Phlogisten Summoners Earring, Tormentor's Sparkling Ice Spike of Dominance,Stoneshadow Balefire Ring. Tested them all and they...

Jan 14, 2021 at 2:14 AM
  7. Moege replied to the thread QA In Progress Losing mouse, repeatable.

Windowed mode 1 monitor

Jan 11, 2021 at 7:42 AM
  8. Moege replied to the thread Necromancer AA: Wake the Dead.

How is your response relevant to the bug ? Hey I know lets all just stop reporting bugs. There are no more bugs.

Jan 11, 2021 at 2:46 AM
  9. Moege replied to the thread CoV Raid Item Vendor Cost - Is this for real?.

Same here, who is Big Dan ? Apparently an insult of some sort, grow up. You are complaining that taking bids on rot loot, having to...

Jan 11, 2021 at 2:43 AM
  10. Moege replied to the thread Firiona Vie Down.

This is part of the Test of Violence. how much pressure can your keyboard withstand...

Jan 10, 2021
  11. Moege liked Free2Play1999's post in the thread Firiona Vie Down.

Down at apx 2:45pm EST.

Jan 10, 2021
  12. Moege replied to the thread @ngreth and friends (backpacks idear).

no idea, brainfart

Jan 10, 2021
  13. Moege liked Zvenn's post in the thread What is going on?.

agree to disagree...with as easy as the raids have been the last 2 expansions now the race really isnt a race about skill or...

Jan 10, 2021
  14. Moege replied to the thread @ngreth and friends (backpacks idear).

That make more sense to me, still need to add the 200 crate per house so 2.1k slots per character.

Jan 10, 2021
  15. Moege posted a new thread.

Necromancer AA: Wake the Dead

Wake the Dead XXX: conjures the shades of 5 nearby corpses as level 103 minions Had some corpses around me of a level 12 character,...

Forum: Bug Reports

Jan 10, 2021
  16. Moege replied to the thread @ngreth and friends (backpacks idear).

Maybe you mean across all the accounts/character you have, as written it makes no sense to me 300 (houses)* 300 (slots per house) = 90...

Jan 10, 2021
  17. Moege replied to the thread @ngreth and friends (backpacks idear).

You made me laugh. 1.5k slots is a fraction of what you claim you have 300 (houses)* 250 (slots per house) = 75 000 This is not even...

Jan 10, 2021
  18. Moege replied to the thread Gaze Deeply.... and Keep Gazing.

Same with TBM and TBL.

Jan 10, 2021
  19. Moege liked Szilent's post in the thread Gaze Deeply.... and Keep Gazing.

The clicker did not change your eligibility. You came into CoV with the third rank already unlocked due to your fully advanced...

Jan 10, 2021
  20. Moege liked Sancus's post in the thread Warforged Emblem (Typo).

The item "Warforged Emblem" has two spaces in between "Warforged" and "Emblem." This is the raid currency of Claws of Veeshan.

Jan 9, 2021
  21. Moege replied to the thread Warforged Emblem (Typo).

Item #: 165183

Jan 9, 2021
  22. Moege liked Fanra's post in the thread Dear Darkpaw : We are disappointed.

Since Daybreak doesn't seem to post these things here, this is what was posted on Discord by Dreamweaver, EQ Community Manager, yesterday...

Jan 8, 2021
  23. Moege liked Jonasin's post in the thread Fixed Internally Zlandicar Reborn Group Mission.

The mission gives a raid timer for combat cooldown.

Jan 8, 2021
  24. Moege liked Evilness's post in the thread Composite Rage using wrong axe?.

Should this skill be using an Axe of the Mangler? I would assume that an Axe of the Vindicator would make more sense.

Jan 8, 2021
  25. Moege liked Khrizen's post in the thread Tower of Rot - Narius' Plan quest caused mega train.

Running this quest seems to cause every mob in the zone hostile and friendly to run up and down the middle ramp after completing the 3...

Jan 8, 2021
  26. Moege replied to the thread Tower of Rot (Bristle) Needs to be pulled down and restarted.

Here is the cause...

Jan 8, 2021
  27. Moege replied to the thread Fixed Internally Spell gem lockup not fixed.

Is this perhaps also the cause of the spellbar lockout if you purple club ?

Jan 8, 2021
  28. Moege liked Biggho's post in the thread Fixed Internally Snowsquall Spiritwalker Coat missing/wrong Focus.

Snowbound Spiritwalker Coat (ToV T1): - Effect: Rejuvenation of the Ancestors - Focus Effect: Wail Duration (all Roar of the Lion/Dissident...

Jan 8, 2021
  29. Moege liked Maedhros's post in the thread What is going on?.

Today was supposed to be one of the big showcase events in EQ. In the second year of this new raid tier release model, today was the...

Jan 8, 2021
  30. Moege replied to the thread CoV Raid Item Vendor Cost - Is this for real?.

Should be double after 3months like coin ? then double again at 6 months ? Will have to wait and see, I suspect the ores are going to...

Jan 8, 2021
  31. Moege replied to the thread More Lost Journals Collection Set.

Not worth it, the 25min that you take to do that (bugged btw as only 1 group can do it at a time, doesn't place second/third groups in...

Jan 8, 2021
  32. Moege liked phattoni's post in the thread Spell conflicts for shamans.

it should tell you when you cast the spell in the chat log or combat log, that the spell is being blocked, then it will give the name of...

Jan 7, 2021
  33. Moege liked Morigaine's post in the thread More Lost Journals Collection Set.

This set drops from drakes in The Crusaders mission instance. The issue is that there are only about 12 drakes in the entire instance....

Jan 7, 2021
  34. Moege replied to the thread Marketplace Request: Expansion Placards.

|---------------------| |Fanra's House of Ribs| |---------------------| *Halflings is delicious.

Jan 6, 2021
  35. Moege replied to the thread FV Lag again.

You call that lag ? I call that pack it in and go home, zoning kicks you to server select, 10mins to log back in.. It is not even prime...

Jan 6, 2021
  36. Moege liked globeadue's post in the thread Fixed Internally Dragon Hoard - 101 stacks gone.

My hoard is gone, I have a petition in place to restore it, but here is the story as I know it how i got to this point. I have used the...

Jan 5, 2021
  37. Moege liked Paladin's post in the thread Duplicate Topic Faded Restless Velium Gem of Security.

I just made this item. it does not have the "reward Preview" link on it like it's predecessors. I am guessing this might be true for all...

Jan 5, 2021
  38. Moege liked Griggson's post in the thread Fixed Internally Faded Restless containers not showing item results.

None of the Faded Restless containers not showing item results, no preview of the item this will make

Jan 5, 2021
  39. Moege liked Laurana's post in the thread Duplicate Topic Faded Restless COV Crafted Armor does not have Reward Review option.

When crafting the new tradeskilled player-made gear in COV (Faded Restless...), there is no Reward Preview: Item Name option like there is...

COV_Crafted_Armor_Missing_Preview.jpg Jan 5, 2021
  40. Moege liked Pip's post in the thread In Progress EoK task "Others' Things".

I am WELL aware of how long it took to finally resolve this issue but I wanted to update this thread to let you all know that I was able to...

Jan 5, 2021
  41. Moege liked Tacoheals's post in the thread COV Collections!.

**First time ever doing anything like this so bare with Taco!** Figured this year id try to do something that would help everyone in EQ. As...

Jan 5, 2021
  42. Moege replied to the thread QA In Progress Overseer quests disappearing.

2 round yes. Monkey punching a button for a peanut.

Jan 5, 2021
  43. Moege posted a new thread.

Fixed Internally CoV Collection item spelling

Soiled Snarlblatt in the achievement window Soiled Snarfblatt is the actual item name (id: 153863) One of them needs to change

Jan 4, 2021
  44. Moege posted a new thread.

CoV: Western Wastes: a brood hatchling (stuck)

[ATTACH] Mob seems to spawns in the wall in CoV: Western Wastes. a brood hatchling can not cast on it since its feet is behind the cave...

stuckmob.png

Jan 2, 2021
  45. Moege replied to the thread QA In Progress Overseer quests disappearing.

Doubt it. I lose a few each time on my 12 hour rotations. Stopped reporting it and now just living with this bug.

Jan 2, 2021
  46. Moege replied to the thread can't rez.

Summon corpses to guild lobby, try and rez there. If a corpse is not allowing you to rez target it and /decay. That will lose the xp stored...

Jan 2, 2021
  47. Moege replied to the thread XP bug in raid format for lvl XP.

100 xp shared between 6 people 100 xp shared between 12 people Of course per person will be less the more is in the raid, do not see a...

Jan 2, 2021
  48. Moege replied to the thread Fixed Internally Restless Ore dropping from trash.

Please go read up on what fixed internally means Asked and answered in different thread, its not a bug its intended to stop...

Jan 1, 2021
  49. Moege liked Nennius's post in the thread [Spelling] Cystalline Dragon Egg.

This is a CoV collectible that's part of the "Lost Dragon Eggs" achievement. I think it should be spelled "Crystalline Dragon Egg".

Jan 1, 2021
  50. Moege replied to the thread [Spelling] Cystalline Dragon Egg.

Itemid: 154105

Jan 1, 2021
  51. Moege replied to the thread Coarse Salt.

Those gearboxes is a royal pita to make.

Dec 31, 2020
  52. Moege replied to the thread Fixed Internally Spell gem lockup not fixed.

Happens with a bard at rank 18 / 19 now.

Dec 28, 2020
  53. Moege replied to the thread Test Update 12/14/20 - New Bugs Only.

The gnome deny responsibility and directs you attention to the trolls.

Dec 27, 2020
  54. Moege liked Warpeace's post in the thread FV Lag again.

Trying to take things out of housing failing or taking several minutes to complete. Trying to zone out of housing clicking on the gate has...

Dec 27, 2020
  55. Moege replied to the thread FV, Argath zone down?.

cov western wastes also.

Dec 20, 2020
  56. Moege replied to the thread Campfire shares AA's while "Capped"?.

1.No 2.Yes If 1 and no fellowship xp received turn fellowship off xp a bit and turn sharing back on, it feels/looks like it can get...

Dec 18, 2020
  57. Moege replied to the thread Velium Threaded Gem of Vigor-LORE.

Lore Group: Velium Threaded Intellect or Might Usually in same lore group as Gem of Brilliance, don't see that the sites list it, may not...

Dec 18, 2020
  58. Moege liked yepmetoo's post in the thread Fixed Internally Spell gem lockup not fixed.

I went to bump the old thread, and realized it was moved to "resolved", even though it wasn't. So yeah, this has never been fixed, and...

Dec 17, 2020
  59. Moege replied to the thread Fixed Internally Add Most Recent to Top option will not stay checked..

Some point should be next patch....

Dec 16, 2020
  60. Moege liked Kuaamil's post in the thread Berserkers - Health Limiters.

If they multibind the way I laid it out, you don't! But some people don't want to go through the effort, and I agree it would be nice if...

Dec 16, 2020
  61. Moege replied to the thread Fixed Internally Restless Ore dropping from trash.

its is/was bodytype not con.

Dec 16, 2020
  62. Moege replied to the thread Fixed Internally Restless Ore dropping from trash.

You are wrong on the not blues.

Dec 15, 2020
  63. Moege replied to the thread Not A Bug CoV chase Loot worse than CoV T3?.

Pet Ear/Neck/Ranged/Tank shield is pretty much what is still useful from the ice encrusted set, rest throw it to alts to be forgotten.

Dec 15, 2020
  64. Moege replied to the thread Frenzied Resolve on Raids.

You have 2 options 1. Click if off if you have to move. 2. Don't use it.

Dec 14, 2020
  65. Moege liked smash's post in the thread Dragon hoard buy slots question.

If I buy slots from markedsplace. Say 25 slots, will ALL my characters get the 25 slots, or is it only 1 char that gets it ? So if i...

Dec 12, 2020
  66. Moege replied to the thread Not A Bug See Invis / See SoS.

Skyshrine Named Should Not See Invis Was reported in beta, nothing changed.

Dec 12, 2020
  67. Moege liked KrakenReality's post in the thread CS Mission - The Crusaders still too difficult.

How are you going to call someone out for providing their feedback on a mission that you haven't even done yet?

Dec 11, 2020
  68. Moege replied to the thread CoV Spellgems stack.

Follow your own advice

Dec 11, 2020
  69. Moege posted a new thread.

CoV Spellgems stack

When looting a CoV spellgem and you already have one it goes into the first open inventory slot and does not go into the stack of existing...

Dec 11, 2020
  70. Moege liked Fenthen's post in the thread Cobalt Scar kill collects are showing the wrong collection.

Confirmed bug on my end as well. The flip side is clicking on all of them will complete the CS Guppy collection. Collectables wrong...

Dec 10, 2020
  71. Moege replied to the thread Cannot figure out which filter this is..

If you are using tabbed windows make sure the tab you want it to go to is active when setting filters.

Dec 10, 2020
  72. Moege replied to the thread Why is the server down!.

Cannot cancel them if they did not buy the xpac :P

Dec 8, 2020
  73. Moege liked Cragzop's post in the thread Claws of Veeshan raid information..

PLEASE DO NOT CHANGE COV DATES AT THIS POINT You told us at the start of Beta that the raid unlocks would follow ToV method, which...

Dec 8, 2020
  74. Moege liked yepmetoo's post in the thread Confirmed Coldain Ring #10 War bug/exploit.

This quest when completed, results in looting the following item: Shorn Head of Narandi https://lucy.allakhazam.com/item.html?id=1741...

Dec 8, 2020
  75. Moege replied to the thread Monthly DBC Claim/Rewards not all there.

He is talking about the discounted stormbreaker /etc packs when you claim the 500DBC Which was mentioned.

Dec 7, 2020
  76. Moege replied to the thread Claws of Veeshan raid information..

Could this perhaps be change to raidlead has to have the lockout ?

Dec 5, 2020
  77. Moege replied to the thread Test Update 12/01/2020 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Yes it does, account with CoV 100 slots on test, account without 0/0 slots (window still opens) 5 slots for 399 DBCash 10 slots for...

Dec 4, 2020
  78. Moege liked Yinla's post in the thread Test Update 12/01/2020 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

This correct? There were no windchill sprites in EW they were only in GD If it is GD, it is a bit late to be increasing them now when...

Dec 4, 2020
  79. Moege replied to the thread Test Update 12/01/2020 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

I thought EoK AA should be autogranted with CoV release, tested it and it is not.

Dec 4, 2020
  80. Moege replied to the thread Test Update 12/01/2020 - New Bugs Only.

Empire of Kunark AA is not being autogranted. Steps: Turn on autogrant. Log to character select Log character in again

Dec 4, 2020
  81. Moege liked Waring_McMarrin's post in the thread What is the most Challenging Raiding expansion (that wasn't/isn't broken).

Honestly with TBL the challenge is all in that final raid and the other raids are nothing compared to it.

Dec 3, 2020
  82. Moege replied to the thread What is the most Challenging Raiding expansion (that wasn't/isn't broken).

Sadly Mearatas is not what is was, was revisited 3/4 times to make it easier. Even that said it is a difficult raid. Every single player...

Dec 3, 2020
  83. Moege liked Cragzop's post in the thread COV comments....

Imagine a recent expansion ... now imagine it was designed with one less person. That's pretty much CoV. Welcome to LoY, except with...

Dec 3, 2020
  84. Moege liked Yinla's post in the thread COV comments....

It is lacking in every aspect. Graphic mistakes with Tantor having small ears not large like the origninal and Othimir look like they...

Dec 3, 2020
  85. Moege replied to the thread Client hangs on zoning from lobby to guild hall if guild hall instance not running.

Yes it still happens

Dec 3, 2020
  86. Moege liked Graytis's post in the thread QA In Progress Losing mouse, repeatable.

I've had this happen numerous times during raids. It doesn't happen every time I purple, but often enough to be really annoying and unable...

Dec 3, 2020
  87. Moege liked Skuz's post in the thread QA In Progress Losing mouse, repeatable.

Still happens, as recently as this week I have had this bug occur, only commonality appears to be getting "purple clubbed" and saved from...

Dec 3, 2020
  88. Moege liked Bigstomp's post in the thread QA In Progress Losing mouse, repeatable.

Happened to me this evening. I was tanking Nosja in ToFS2 at the time. I fell down (not sure how low on hp but enough to lay down) and was...

Dec 3, 2020
  89. Moege liked Laurana's post in the thread QA In Progress Losing mouse, repeatable.

Happens often. Playing a paladin, when I purple and come back to life, can't use the mouse. Ducking fixes the problem. Frustrating trying...

Dec 3, 2020
  90. Moege liked Fezagorn's post in the thread QA In Progress Losing mouse, repeatable.

Yes, often. It's usually related to attempting to click on an ability on a hotbar and at the same time you get knocked unconscious. When...

Dec 3, 2020
  91. Moege replied to the thread Fixed "Invalid Credentials" on website.

charactername is not accountname. So how will that advice help people ?

Dec 1, 2020
  92. Moege liked Fenthen's post in the thread Lcea mission - Before the Siege.

The mission commonly gets stuck at needing to defend the eastern or northern wall areas, because the wave of 6 sarnaks do not spawn. I...

Nov 26, 2020
  93. Moege replied to the thread Lcea mission - Before the Siege.

Slow kill the warleader at the zoneline (2 minutes or more). Then the mission works. Old bug being like that since release, if you kill...

Nov 26, 2020
  94. Moege replied to the thread Need help with a petition that seems to be stuck in limbo.

July. August, September, October, November OP could have restarted the quest and being long done with it. Not like the fix was hidden, it...

Nov 24, 2020
  95. Moege replied to the thread Fixed FV Lag - nothing has been fixed internally or externally.

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/fv-unplayable.270998/page-3#post-3981801 WTF is this BS reason for closing a...

Nov 23, 2020
  96. Moege liked Chaffe's post in the thread Fixed FV Lag - nothing has been fixed internally or externally.

This is ridiculous. Fix it.

Nov 23, 2020
  97. Moege replied to the thread Fixed Internally FV unplayable.

And zonelag is back, soon as beta was up and running again.

Nov 23, 2020
  98. Moege liked Vykee ToysRus's post in the thread Dervishes not updating Merc quest in Great divide.

Every since the patch, the snow dervishes are not counting towards the mercenary quest. This is rather frustrating as it is all that is...

Nov 22, 2020
  99. Moege liked NeverPost's post in the thread Fixed Internally FV unplayable.

Can we get subscription time since the game has been unplayable during peak times since beta launched, this is some gnome sized dung balls.

Nov 21, 2020
  100. Moege replied to the thread Fixed Internally FV unplayable.

I am developing an intense hatred for beta testing. You can draw a direct line from when beta started and lag started. This is actually...

Nov 21, 2020
  101. Moege liked Act of Valor's post in the thread Sell us AA's for plat!.

You've got to be kidding.

Nov 18, 2020
  102. Moege liked Sancus's post in the thread No More Kunark or Velious remakes ever again PLEASE.

I agree that it would be nice to see some variety, and I really think there should be at least one or two new zones per expansion (a la...

Nov 17, 2020
  103. Moege replied to the thread Fixed Internally FV unplayable.

Confirmed, tell lag up to 3mins zone lag 5minutes+ Some people even crashed while zoning it took that long

Nov 17, 2020
  104. Moege replied to the thread Overseer Level Max Borked.

Was under the impression the agents used for the quest does not get released back to available pool until you claim the reward ?...

Nov 16, 2020
  105. Moege replied to the thread Overseer Level Max Borked.

Cannot see the use of the recovery quests myself. Never do them. You have enough agents to have 5 quests running in a 12 hour cycle even...

Nov 15, 2020
  106. Moege liked Debois's post in the thread Confirmed Joining Groups with similar player names.

There is currently a bug with trying to invite players with similar names. These are the steps to reproduce it. Player 1: Bob Player 2:...

Nov 13, 2020
  107. Moege liked Fnyyen's post in the thread Quick Time fixed,, Roflmao uhh.. no...

k so Quick Time is sure as heck not fixed remove the dang 0.5 sec cast time crap buff and beef up the rest of it to make up for the cast...

Nov 9, 2020
  108. Moege liked Yendar's post in the thread Quick Time fixed,, Roflmao uhh.. no...

It’s even worse for classes that are healing and instead of just not maximizing some dps, the tank dies because it took them a second to...

Nov 9, 2020
  109. Moege liked Cven's post in the thread Fixed Internally FV unplayable.

This has been posted 45 times, but until someone responds or does something about it i am going to keep responding....

Nov 4, 2020
  110. Moege replied to the thread Fixed Internally FV unplayable.

Trying to log back in after the disconnect and won't even allow that. Chatlag on character still ingame is 4+ minutes for it to show up

Nov 4, 2020
  111. Moege liked Warpeace's post in the thread Fixed Internally FV unplayable.

No its not fixed, massive chat lag, zoning lag, trying to go into trader mode and now disconnected.

Nov 4, 2020
  112. Moege replied to the thread Beastlord's need rampage mitigation.

All of this advice is good and well for a server that does not lag. even the slightest bit of lag nullifies all of the advice as the boss...

Nov 4, 2020
  113. Moege replied to the thread Fixed Internally FV unplayable.

Just zoning takes 5+ minutes doesn't matter to where.

Nov 2, 2020
  114. Moege replied to the thread Server Downtime Again.

Sounds like only FV

Nov 2, 2020
  115. Moege replied to the thread Family and friend pack.

recheck https://www.everquest.com/expansion-content They updated what is supposed to be available/when

Nov 2, 2020
  116. Moege replied to the thread Fixed CoV Friends & Family Early-Grant Items Missing.

/claim Shared Goblet of Adventure II Does not have the text: "Claws of Veeshan Pre-order" like "Torment of Velious Pre-order" had.

Nov 2, 2020
  117. Moege replied to the thread Zone connections missing from Find.

Is the bug still there, yes Is thread still relevant, yes Is a resurrection needed, yes divine rez not just a silly 96% one.

Nov 2, 2020
  118. Moege liked Froglok's post in the thread Map Guide.

There appears to be a problem with the Map Guide. More than one person in raid used it (PoK to Convorteum) and were led to Foundation...

Nov 2, 2020
  119. Moege liked Demendred's post in the thread Fixed Internally FV unplayable.

FV was unplayable tonight 10-23-2020. It took over Five minutes to zone, quest PC's took over a three minutes to respond. Yes I rebooted, I...

Nov 2, 2020
  120. Moege replied to the thread Fixed Internally FV unplayable.

I like this.

Nov 2, 2020
  121. Moege replied to the thread Chat Channels Down.

Daily reminder chat channels is still down. Going on for the 3rd day.

Nov 1, 2020
  122. Moege replied to the thread Fixed CoV Friends & Family Early-Grant Items Missing.

At least the "Tradable: Claws of Veeshan" is available. Bought one from another person clicked it and it flagged the account for CoV...

Oct 29, 2020
  123. Moege replied to the thread Dragon Hoard Info?.

Only if it is accessible to all characters on the account having different hoards per character will be useless. Housing for...

Oct 29, 2020
  124. Moege replied to the thread Camp Check! Forums! Gonna be here six hours maybe more..

/shout train to popcorn /shout WTT popcorn for krono!

Oct 21, 2020
  125. Moege liked Vumad's post in the thread New Expansion: Claws of Veeshan.

I have enjoyed ToV and would be pleased if CoV follows a similar design. Lots of positives for the desginers. There is one thing I very...

Oct 20, 2020
  126. Moege replied to the thread New Expansion: Claws of Veeshan.

First rank does the same damage cost more mana, second rank costs even more and does more damage.

Oct 19, 2020
  127. Moege replied to the thread New Expansion: Claws of Veeshan.

Was handled by giving an xp bonus for the last 2 weeks.

Oct 19, 2020
  128. Moege replied to the thread Entitled Time.

Entitled time does not matter anymore, everyone gets all the Veteran rewards even if the account is just a day old....

Oct 19, 2020
  129. Moege liked Hexxs's post in the thread Test Update 10/13/2020 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Planning on fixing the agro issues this patch in the invisible patch notes??

Oct 19, 2020
  130. Moege replied to the thread New Expansion: Claws of Veeshan.

All I saw was "Thundercats Go!" or maybe I'm just old.

Oct 17, 2020
  131. Moege liked Maedhros's post in the thread New Expansion: Claws of Veeshan.

You guys must be remembering TBM as it was after all the bugged disasters got fixed.

Oct 17, 2020
  132. Moege liked Captain Video's post in the thread Test Update 10/13/2020 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Unfortunately, after the patch the Test server right-clicked on itself and something bad happened.

Oct 14, 2020
  133. Moege replied to the thread Not A Bug Conflagrant Fish Scale Recipe Bug.

e.g TBL Recipe Also Returns: Scaler(1), Primordial Fish Meat(2) Forgot that RoS just returns the scales.

Oct 13, 2020
  134. Moege replied to the thread Not A Bug Conflagrant Fish Scale Recipe Bug.

If you have not gotten the meat from the fish you have not learned the recipe yet. RoS / TBL and ToV all have the same idea.

Oct 12, 2020
  135. Moege liked Duder's post in the thread Not A Bug Conflagrant Fish Scale Recipe Bug.

RNG - You have to have a full success of scaling. Partial successes grant scales as well but not the learned recipe. Do it more times,...

Oct 12, 2020
  136. Moege liked Monkman's post in the thread Please?.

Selo’s will hit live around Feb or March, my guess is they will add them to all live servers around that time or you will see a mass exodus...

Oct 3, 2020
  137. Moege replied to the thread TOV T3 Raid Length.

42-50 people (current) (blame summer/fatigue/boring raids) Kael-1 951s Kael-2 866s Velks 858s 54 people (august, last time we had a full...

Oct 2, 2020
  138. Moege replied to the thread cookies? please?.

No no no no NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Shaving all those toes is just too much effort.

Sep 29, 2020
  139. Moege replied to the thread cookies? please?.

Pizza: yeast,flour = dough rolling pin + dough = base tomato+water+spices=tomato base rennet+milk=cheese base+tomato...

Sep 28, 2020
  140. Moege replied to the thread cookies? please?.

What is this ... wasting potatoes on chips when we have a vodka recipe....

Sep 28, 2020
  141. Moege replied to the thread Can we change out of era tradeskill drops please?.

Wrong. I have done it for 3 characters so far. If you want I will log in the toons and post screenshots. Here is what is my current stock...

Sep 26, 2020
  142. Moege replied to the thread Can we change out of era tradeskill drops please?.

Lets put this into a scenario You need to farm multiple items to get to 350 Overseer has 5 quest slots, some of those quest is 6...

Sep 24, 2020
  143. Moege liked Skuz's post in the thread You are loosin business..

You could call: [IMG] OR 1. Grab a pen 2. Grab a stack of Post-its, or slum it with a piece of paper & some sticky-tape 3....

Sep 24, 2020
  144. Moege liked Waring_McMarrin's post in the thread [Feature] Previous expansion raid coins on current raid merchants..

The devs have stated in the past that they don't want to give out past raid currency for doing future raids and if you want the...

Sep 24, 2020
  145. Moege replied to the thread [Feature] Previous expansion raid coins on current raid merchants..

Right and then ? You cannot purchase spells from vendors anyway.

Sep 23, 2020
  146. Moege replied to the thread 1st target in extended target window..

Well then set a key.... the option is there. As to only working when you don't have a target, well just don;t hit the key if you have a...

Sep 23, 2020
  147. Moege replied to the thread 1st target in extended target window..

options-->keys set dropdown to target. Target Extended Target 1..13 can set a key to whatever you want

Sep 19, 2020
  148. Moege posted a new thread.

Overseer Agent Incapacitation

I have an agent permanently stuck in "Clearing incapacitation" Agent: Dwarven Lorekeeper The old way of clearing them no longer seems...

Sep 17, 2020
  149. Moege liked Evurkvest's post in the thread No Fix Planned Icebound Avatar, mercs fails Bend the Knee ach.

If a merc gets the emote the ach will fail. Perhaps not a bug but probably not intended.

Sep 9, 2020
  150. Moege liked Yinla's post in the thread Test Update 09/08/2020 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Just looked now, its the Convorteum beetle I approve, now need to change the ones in Freeport, Commonlands and Qeynos. Would also be...

Sep 9, 2020