Moege's Recent Activity

1. Moege replied to the thread 2 things TLP Guilds don't need to succeed.

https://everquest.allakhazam.com/history/patches-2004-2.html September 14, 2004 Spells ___________________ - Clerics Symbol and...

Mar 27, 2024 at 8:08 AM
  2. Moege liked Syylke_EMarr's post in the thread Too Many Tell Windows Breaks Them.

So, guildmate had this come up a couple days ago and, after some tinkering, I found the cause and solution. If you have too many Tell...

Mar 27, 2024 at 12:40 AM
  3. Moege liked Cokkie's post in the thread Export Achivement for "Ten pint Mug" & "Sand Bisquit Fragment" is exported wrong.

Category: Items Date/Time: Mon Mar 25 19:18:02 2024 Character: Level 125 Ranger (Main) Zone: Palatial Guild Hall Location: -0.66, -447.31,...

Mar 26, 2024 at 12:32 AM
  4. Moege replied to the thread Export Achivement for "Ten pint Mug" & "Sand Bisquit Fragment" is exported wrong.

Also wrong in the overseer dispenser. Here is some others to check "Pouch of Used Faery Dust" should be "Pouch of Used Faerie Dust"...

Mar 26, 2024 at 12:32 AM
  5. Moege liked Marton's post in the thread What a puzzling event!.

WTB Dislike button. Did you daybreak people consider the possibility that some of us don't live on FB, twitter, and instagram?...

Mar 25, 2024 at 10:49 AM
  6. Moege liked Zeelot's post in the thread The AMA responses are here!.

The answers here don't give much hope for positive future improvements/direction for the game. It seems very apparent that the company just...

Mar 23, 2024 at 7:50 AM
  7. Moege replied to the thread Not A Bug Some JERK put a campfire on TOP of the rock in Riwwi.

Seru one is amusing, can see who is following certain guides. Standing around in the wrong place looking for the item.

Mar 18, 2024
  8. Moege replied to the thread Bug with Lost & Found Rings.

Destroy rings, redo quest.

Mar 17, 2024
  9. Moege liked Ashigaru's post in the thread 25th Anniversary Mission Challenge Reward.

Here's my experience - I handed in eggs, in two different missions (still didn't get the achievement) and was able to get two augs (lore...

Mar 17, 2024
  10. Moege replied to the thread 25th Anniversary Mission Challenge Reward.

Need to redo mission for another aug, cannot hand in 2x in same mission. I now have the whole set, probably never going to level up...

Mar 17, 2024
  11. Moege liked Bigstomp's post in the thread 25th Anniversary Mission Challenge Reward.

I didn't really have any clue what I was doing the first time, so I turned in the eggs after opening the chest and that worked fine....

Mar 17, 2024
  12. Moege liked Fanra's post in the thread 25th Anniversary: Chasing What's Not Real.

Not a bug. If you do talk to the white robed man, Gaius Lucianus, this happens (bold added): So, people should read the text and...

Mar 17, 2024
  13. Moege replied to the thread 25th Anniversary Mission Challenge Reward.

Was this thread moved from test or something, topic doesn't make sense. You get the augs from handing in the egg before opening chest and...

Mar 17, 2024
  14. Moege liked Drakang's post in the thread Fixed Internally Short freezes on mob spawn (DX11).

Noticeable in the new Anniversary mission when the named pops drakes.

Mar 16, 2024
  15. Moege replied to the thread Royal Silver Crown Converting fails.

Convert works in a bag.

Mar 16, 2024
  16. Moege liked Gheed's post in the thread AMA Response Feedback.

The amount of times they mentioned their "limited development time" like every other game company doesn't also have "limited" time was...

Mar 15, 2024
  17. Moege liked Vicus's post in the thread AMA Response Feedback.

I am thankful that the devs answered all the AMA's, with way more transparency then I expected to be honest, but there seemed to be a clear...

Mar 14, 2024
  18. Moege replied to the thread AMA Response Feedback.

I know this is the TLP section but the answer here should scare everyone silly. Basically prepare ourselves for even less next year...

Mar 14, 2024
  19. Moege replied to the thread Export achivement for "Beachcomber's Booty (Brother Island)".

Pressing the export button in achievement window. They changed the actual collection item name, did not think to change the achievement...

Mar 7, 2024
  20. Moege replied to the thread extra planar potential shard?.

You 100% sure ? one of the augs uses the same graphic. https://items.eqresource.com/items.php?id=171380

Mar 6, 2024
  21. Moege replied to the thread 3D print statue of my bard, Mirthe.

Laurion's Inn has outhouses, even found some dirty underpants in one. I'm sure there are a few more scattered around

Mar 6, 2024
  22. Moege replied to the thread Fae Drake Wings collection.

See them as red close or far...

Mar 1, 2024
  23. Moege replied to the thread Problem with Warrior Battle Leap AA.

Weigh up the 95k from battle leap against the swing you do not do while leaping. Its not worth using. Only use it if mob is out of combat...

Mar 1, 2024
  24. Moege liked Bilbo Backpackens's post in the thread Yet another I'm quiting post....

At the beginning, I thought like this. It's not hurting my performance, there's something wrong with their computer. Then I upgraded my...

Feb 22, 2024
  25. Moege replied to the thread Masks from Tower.

Mask in non prestige, but then so is the charm

Feb 22, 2024
  26. Moege liked CdeezNotes's post in the thread Test Update 02/13/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Played around on test with battle leap. Unsurprisingly, it's absolutely terrible and not worth clicking. What a shocker! And people crying...

Feb 14, 2024
  27. Moege replied to the thread Test Update 02/13/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

then a dev comes up with something and links it to battleleap damage, since why not they are using it. its a terrible idea

Feb 14, 2024
  28. Moege liked Sancus's post in the thread Test Update 02/13/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

In its passive AA form, it does stack (this is also true for SPA 169, FWIW).

Feb 14, 2024
  29. Moege liked Szilent's post in the thread Test Update 02/13/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Adding a damage component to Battle Leap is a terrible terrible change, directly opposite to players' desires. No one wants to be...

Feb 14, 2024
  30. Moege liked Conq's post in the thread Alternate persona Monetization. Is this a joke?.

Not to mention it's still broken.

Feb 9, 2024
  31. Moege liked Kalamos's post in the thread Red Dragon Scales - Tower Collection Set.

Well don't I feel stupid. Yes, somehow those two ended up in a different bag. I didn't think to look as I had intentionally moved these to...

Feb 7, 2024
  32. Moege replied to the thread Northern Desert Outlook Device Not Showing in Store on some accounts.

Need to relog on that account, had the same after relog it fixed itself

Feb 6, 2024
  33. Moege replied to the thread Group member got a different mission instance than the rest of us.

Were group leader zoning when requesting task ? that bugs raids out in the same way,

Feb 5, 2024
  34. Moege replied to the thread Why have another No Ro port?.

^^^ and that is why North Ro.

Feb 1, 2024
  35. Moege replied to the thread Suggestion: Bigger player made bags.

go to a vendor, click on the bag, click sell

Jan 31, 2024
  36. Moege replied to the thread Heros are Forged.

Its a near guaranteed wipe if the lich spawns a mummy, now the tank get summoned by the lich, the mummy runs after the tank, repeat that a...

Jan 25, 2024
  37. Moege replied to the thread Fixed Internally DirectX 11 : the stuttering makes the game unplayable.

They don't get paid for overtime to get things working again.

Jan 22, 2024
  38. Moege replied to the thread Fixed Internally DirectX 11 : the stuttering makes the game unplayable.

New chat filters cannot be hidden yet, no clue what you set to hide.

Jan 22, 2024
  39. Moege liked Iven's post in the thread Confirmed Timeless Greataxe - Collection item.

The item is corrupted. Screenshot is from the Overseer Collection Item Dispenser preview. [IMG]

Jan 20, 2024
  40. Moege liked Ssdar's post in the thread Confirmed Timeless Greataxe - Collection item.

It's likely supposed to be the "Lingering Fear Essence" random drop from Heart of Fear zones. That is the only collectible in RoF that...

Jan 20, 2024
  41. Moege replied to the thread Fixed Internally new chat filters not creatiing or saving new options in eqclient..

Never said turn off, I noted what I did to help the OP filter the messages to the correct window. How you came to the conclusion you...

Jan 19, 2024
  42. Moege replied to the thread Fixed Internally new chat filters not creatiing or saving new options in eqclient..

do not use /camp desktop Here is what I did 1. Log in one account only 2. Setup filters 3. /camp 4. at character select press Esc 5....

Jan 19, 2024
  43. Moege replied to the thread Fixed Internally Filters.

Filter->Spells->Heals

Jan 18, 2024
  44. Moege liked bobokatt's post in the thread Icons of items showing up as white necklaces.

Thank you. Did just that and then copied over the Animations.xml. Nothing happened. I logged off and back on and there it is. All is...

Jan 18, 2024
  45. Moege replied to the thread Pet inventory feature - bug(s).

And a template save, takes gear from inventory and equips pet.

Jan 18, 2024
  46. Moege replied to the thread Pet inventory feature - bug(s).

can already use slotnames e.g /pet inventory destroy back /pet inventory destroy primary etc

Jan 18, 2024
  47. Moege replied to the thread Icons of items showing up as white necklaces.

its the dragitem1..339.dds files that the icons live in. Where LS items were added, no idea. Found the NoS mage cauldron in 313. as a...

Jan 18, 2024
  48. Moege liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread Fixed Guild hall now has black bits!.

Oh good...it's not just me.

Jan 18, 2024
  49. Moege liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread MOB Name Plates all Grey.

I think someone just outted themselves for using cheat software.

Jan 18, 2024
  50. Moege liked Beimeith's post in the thread MOB Name Plates all Grey.

It never stops being funny.

Jan 18, 2024
  51. Moege posted a new thread.

Not A Bug Filters All

Filters->Spells->ALL I would expect that all spells goes to that window. It does not Direct Damage / Damage over time and Healing is...

Forum: Resolved

Jan 18, 2024
  52. Moege replied to the thread Not A Bug Gamma option.

There is no per game setting ? AMD has it.

Jan 17, 2024
  53. Moege liked Yinla's post in the thread Test Update 1/9/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Then they need to fix the lighting and tinting in items. ToV looked far better without a helm than with, the glare on white coloured...

Jan 17, 2024
  54. Moege replied to the thread Fixed LS collection set: Mind Your Steppes.

Probably the animals, humanoids drop the bar tab set.

Jan 17, 2024
  55. Moege replied to the thread Test Update 1/9/2024 - New Bugs Only.

SK pet has the enhancement cloak

Jan 13, 2024
  56. Moege replied to the thread Test Update 1/9/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

This could go to 200% in some zones 100% barely makes a difference and you are still surrounded by darkness.

Jan 9, 2024
  57. Moege replied to the thread Test Update 1/9/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Chase weapons are attunable so tradable, not much of a carrot.

Jan 9, 2024
  58. Moege liked bobbin's post in the thread Test Update 1/9/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

The pet inventory thing is great much needed and appreciated. But a dedicated pet armor tab like the merc armor tab would be AWESOME.

Jan 9, 2024
  59. Moege replied to the thread Fixed Laurion Song raids not yet active.

working as intended

Jan 6, 2024
  60. Moege liked Fenthen's post in the thread Fixed Laurion Song raids not yet active.

12:05 and counting.

Jan 6, 2024
  61. Moege liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread Personas & Intricate Wooden Figurine in PoP.

1500 DBC to unlock per persona per character per server.

Jan 5, 2024
  62. Moege replied to the thread /reported.

Nope limited to default size, what you could do when it shows up again, rightclick it and choose Esc to close. Firs thing I do when I...

Jan 5, 2024
  63. Moege replied to the thread a forge courier.

Seen this in the mission. Think it gets stuck on pathing then warps.

Jan 5, 2024
  64. Moege replied to the thread Personas & Intricate Wooden Figurine in PoP.

Next expansion feature, persona gear keyring

Jan 5, 2024
  65. Moege liked Kalamos's post in the thread Massive overseer conversion!.

I'd rather gouge my eyes out with a diseased rusty spoon than do conversions anymore. I just deal with the extra lag. Worth it. (yeah...

Jan 4, 2024
  66. Moege replied to the thread SOS failure.

Nos Basillica, golems on the platforms

Dec 19, 2023
  67. Moege liked Brickhaus's post in the thread Personas - Are They Safe To Use?.

By not listing personas' fixes in the patch notes and knowing how many people have had issues with these, you are shooting yourself...

Dec 18, 2023
  68. Moege replied to the thread Request banker for our house plot.

relog then its at your feet

Dec 16, 2023
  69. Moege replied to the thread 12/12/2023 Update. No Persona fixes?.

/looks at overseer /looks at your Decemebr 2027 date You sir/madam/apache helicopter is an optimist.

Dec 12, 2023
  70. Moege replied to the thread Overseer common agent.

and in the next month I will have to do it again and again and again, we get it you like tedium, we don't.

Dec 10, 2023
  71. Moege liked Fleebagg's post in the thread Lich in Hero's Forge.

The lich bounces around way to much way to fast in the mission. Doesn't stay in one spot for more than a second or 2.

Dec 9, 2023
  72. Moege replied to the thread A Gift of Fish quest in Unkempt Woods.

Attacker should be locked to person that spawned it. Happened multiple times that a bot group stole the spawned npc.

Dec 8, 2023
  73. Moege replied to the thread LS Mission. Harsh requirements..

Melee has weapons that proc stun, e.g gnoll hide lariat

Dec 6, 2023
  74. Moege replied to the thread The expansion's release is tomorrow...

And then the rollback to fix what the patch of the patch did not fix.

Dec 4, 2023
  75. Moege liked Angahran's post in the thread Alternate Personas FAQ.

Simple answer, scrap 'Lore' entirely and use 'Lore Equipped' instead.

Dec 4, 2023
  76. Moege replied to the thread Alternate Personas FAQ.

Oh my. Then this feature is really worthless to them! Someone explain to me why TLP's will want to buy this xpac ? First year that...

Dec 3, 2023
  77. Moege liked Krrast's post in the thread Alternate Personas FAQ.

I'll be honest, if I wasn't a raider and needed the expansion to do what I enjoy with my guildmates I'd be asking for a refund right now....

Dec 2, 2023
  78. Moege liked Oscig's post in the thread Further response to the Tradeskill Depot issue.

Loooool People are buying Krono for 560k on BARTER right now on Oakwynd. They were ~40k-45k pre-dupe. This is more than double...

Dec 2, 2023
  79. Moege liked KushallaFV's post in the thread Further response to the Tradeskill Depot issue.

Just a tip, when you make a PR statement don’t make your statement, “It wasn’t that bad.”

Dec 2, 2023
  80. Moege liked Erekai's post in the thread Further response to the Tradeskill Depot issue.

Frankly, I don't believe it. My character right now on Oakwynd is sitting on more money than I've ever had on any EQ server in my entire...

Dec 2, 2023
  81. Moege liked dizzl's post in the thread Further response to the Tradeskill Depot issue.

There is simply no way these numbers are even vaguely correct. The bazaar price of nearly everything on Oakwynd 10x what it was on the...

Dec 2, 2023
  82. Moege replied to the thread Can we get a confirmation warning when clicking this please.

Custom folder is linked to a character not account, on character screen no character is active yet. As I understand things character...

Dec 2, 2023
  83. Moege replied to the thread XP Bonus for expansion launch.

Last 3 years so I expect that again https://www.reddit.com/r/everquest/comments/10bf7j6/everquest_bonus_holiday_planning_2023_from/

Dec 1, 2023
  84. Moege liked Marton's post in the thread XP Bonus for expansion launch.

Considering how beta went, I would wait with using personas.

Dec 1, 2023
  85. Moege liked Flatchy's post in the thread Alternate Persona.

Alternate Personas This expansions Ship to Ship combat.

Nov 27, 2023
  86. Moege liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread Alternate Persona.

I think you're being EXTREMELY optimistic about how many people are going to be using this feature past the first month or so of the...

Nov 27, 2023
  87. Moege liked I_Love_My_Bandwidth's post in the thread Alternate Persona Tip Window - Swapping Personas Requires Fast-Camp / Starting Zone.

As it stands, there's little reason to roll a new persona vs a same-account alt. These rules gutted the feature. Waste of effort....

Nov 27, 2023
  88. Moege liked Inictus's post in the thread Alternate Personas ETA?.

Very disappointing. On the flip side, I just saved some money.

Nov 27, 2023
  89. Moege replied to the thread Alternate Personas ETA?.

They have not said anything really. Many people are not on discord or the forum. Spread the word far about this. Once again wasted...

Nov 27, 2023
  90. Moege liked yepmetoo's post in the thread Alternate Persona Tip Window - Swapping Personas Requires Fast-Camp / Starting Zone.

So glad we only get 2 group missions and 1 less raid in order to work on this feature.

Nov 25, 2023
  91. Moege liked yepmetoo's post in the thread Alternate Persona Tip Window - Swapping Personas Requires Fast-Camp / Starting Zone.

Only use is so you can main switch in a raid guild without having to start over on some things. Waste of time.

Nov 25, 2023
  92. Moege replied to the thread Alternate Personas ETA?.

Please post where you are seeing it, just checked and did not find anything to indicate this. Found it in the help section of the...

Nov 24, 2023
  93. Moege liked Iuwene's post in the thread Alternate Personas ETA?.

On Beta there is now a help text for the personas. It clearly states that you will only be able to switch in starter zones or fast camp...

Nov 24, 2023
  94. Moege replied to the thread Can we get a confirmation warning when clicking this please.

Default ui directory, I made my file readonly so a patch doesn't overwrite it. Keep a backup just in case and I use the patcher bypass...

Nov 20, 2023
  95. Moege liked Cairbrae's post in the thread Test Update 11/07/2023 - New Bugs Only.

It's not a bug, it's a new feature!

Nov 13, 2023
  96. Moege liked Kalamos's post in the thread Test Update 11/07/2023 - New Bugs Only.

It was intentional, and i agree, its a great change.

Nov 13, 2023
  97. Moege liked Spacemonkey555's post in the thread Test Update 11/07/2023 - New Bugs Only.

This is a great change, if it's a bug leave it in.

Nov 13, 2023
  98. Moege replied to the thread Lag Carries over to PC processes.

EverQuest does not create eqclient files named like this. you are using some 3rd party program so not DB's problem.

Nov 7, 2023
  99. Moege liked Tuco's post in the thread Mad Researcher- Infiltration of Kar-Sha.

I'd recommend getting together a list of difficult rares and clear out some time during the week Extra Life bonuses are active to hit...

Oct 31, 2023
  100. Moege replied to the thread Overseer stats page bugged?.

happens every now and then, never get the correct stats back

Oct 28, 2023
  101. Moege replied to the thread Please make alternate personas require nobles.

And they cost 102499 platinum. TLP's is not overflowing with platinum. 102 499 per switch is way too high even for live, the feature...

Oct 28, 2023
  102. Moege replied to the thread Alternate Persona.

Working one is annoying and long, could not finish it as we just got rolled needs tuning. Could not test other one, it was broken...

Oct 27, 2023
  103. Moege replied to the thread Alternate Persona.

That would cut into my ForumQuest time !

Oct 26, 2023
  104. Moege liked kizant's post in the thread Alternate Persona.

How are you so confused? It's a way to let you play a different class while keeping a lot of the time consuming stuff your character...

Oct 26, 2023
  105. Moege liked Razorfall's post in the thread Please make alternate personas require nobles.

Because get all this cash out of the game *giggles*

Oct 25, 2023
  106. Moege replied to the thread Please make alternate personas require nobles.

So your request is make it unusable on TLP's. Fine by me. Adding +1 to your original post.

Oct 25, 2023
  107. Moege replied to the thread DirectX 11 API Port is on Test Server!.

Which is ? If it modifies eq client its not legal. That includes ISB.

Oct 25, 2023
  108. Moege liked Tutunka's post in the thread Beta bought twice, Still no access?.

Situation was older CC was being used even after I tried to put new 1 on the account it would auto default back to the original CC. The...

Oct 21, 2023
  109. Moege replied to the thread Laurion's Song: Only 2 Missions and 8 Raids.

I have bought 1 expansion, usually I buy 3 to enable me to run missions/hunt named. Those other 2 I played them for 3 months...

Oct 21, 2023
  110. Moege liked Evurkvest's post in the thread Overseer common agent.

What amazes me is that having 1k agents can cause lag in the first place. Design and/or code must be… let’s say interesting.

Oct 21, 2023
  111. Moege replied to the thread Overseer common agent.

For some the 40 minutes is their whole playtime for the day. For me the time is a resentful investment so that DB's nonsense does not lag...

Oct 20, 2023
  112. Moege replied to the thread Overseer common agent.

How many mistakes did you make and retire the last one of an agent. After a while my eyes cross over.

Oct 19, 2023
  113. Moege replied to the thread Melee love.

Better example is firefall pass, night's death. Close the door, constantly moving. zerks cannot use their disc that roots them. pit...

Oct 16, 2023
  114. Moege replied to the thread Alternate Persona.

Like overseer ? except you have to do nothing but click a few buttons...

Oct 16, 2023
  115. Moege liked Buds's post in the thread Alternate Persona.

I'm looking for a good quality of life improvement in the game. Why would someone want to level up another toon on an account, that...

Oct 15, 2023
  116. Moege liked Zolav's post in the thread What do melee want as the end result?.

SOOO my initial response to myself after reading what Aristo posted about this was.. "sounds like smoke and mirriors" Guess I was...

Oct 14, 2023
  117. Moege liked Sancus's post in the thread What do melee want as the end result?.

Melee weapons have a damage cap. You can read more about it here. While it does require a code change, they can just choose the cap. Hard...

Oct 14, 2023
  118. Moege replied to the thread What do melee want as the end result?.

To not hear well you are a nice person, you don't mess up emotes so we will not kick you out of the raid but if we get a few more...

Oct 14, 2023
  119. Moege liked Cicelee's post in the thread Alternate Persona.

Admist all of this uncertainty, one thing is for certain- We are going to be disappointed and unhappy with the implementation/execution of...

Oct 13, 2023
  120. Moege liked Sissruukk's post in the thread Alternate Persona.

[IMG]

Oct 13, 2023
  121. Moege replied to the thread Time for Monks to Get "Heart Strike" rangers already got headshot!.

Your salty comment is going to apply. No need to feel bad about it. Here is how its going to go: 1. Promise it is on the roadmap 2....

Oct 13, 2023
  122. Moege liked Sancus's post in the thread Good use of Dev time? Personas vs. real improvements!.

Personally, because I enjoy raiding on other classes, and my main impediment to doing so (beyond time constraints) is the significant...

Oct 13, 2023
  123. Moege liked Gnomie's post in the thread Alternate Persona.

I agree with this, although I do wish Daybreak would give some information about it prior to trying to sell pre-orders for the...

Oct 13, 2023
  124. Moege liked Leex's post in the thread Melee love.

Ahem, Since I am forum banned on my account that actually has access to beta ( and will likely now be banned on this one ) I would like...

Oct 12, 2023
  125. Moege replied to the thread Melee love.

Thanks for trying unfortunalty that was already answered by a dev. Putting this here for those without beta forum access. Crux of the...

Oct 12, 2023
  126. Moege liked Yinla's post in the thread Test Update 10/10/2023 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Is it still going to change the tab we are on, or are we still going to have to click back to the quest list? That is far more annoying...

Oct 12, 2023
  127. Moege replied to the thread Why are berserkers so bad now?.

Optimist. /snigger

Oct 11, 2023
  128. Moege replied to the thread Why are berserkers so bad now?.

When pigs fly then I will believe any promises made. Solemn promises were made that as soon as NoS was release the class changes will...

Oct 10, 2023
  129. Moege replied to the thread Why are berserkers so bad now?.

Reading the beta aa notes. If your class is not in a good position it won't be fixed any time soon. Well guess I will wait until persona's...

Oct 10, 2023
  130. Moege replied to the thread Does the pre-order page work for anyone?.

Shows under maintenance, give it a second or so. Even less info about the alternate persona.

Oct 10, 2023
  131. Moege replied to the thread Why are berserkers so bad now?.

Totally agree, I just want to feel that the buttons I press is actually making a difference. I will give AP's a chance see if that is...

Oct 10, 2023
  132. Moege replied to the thread Alternate Persona.

Keep reading AP as Artisan Prize /shakes fist Tradeskill depot barely worked when beta was finished and this is a much bigger...

Oct 8, 2023
  133. Moege replied to the thread Alternate Persona.

I am going to take a wild guess and say broken. Overseer: XP goes to alts on same account after main doesn't need it anymore but its...

Oct 8, 2023
  134. Moege liked MyShadower's post in the thread Alternate Persona.

Persona non grata.

Oct 8, 2023
  135. Moege liked Miss_Jackie's post in the thread Producer's Letter October 2023.

Ugh, more grinding. =P

Oct 8, 2023
  136. Moege liked Fenthen's post in the thread Staff of Elemental Mastery: Earth in the Plane of Hate.

Yes, they do. There is no reason a P99 player should be posting here.

Oct 7, 2023
  137. Moege replied to the thread Fixed Internally Buff window showing incorrect caster for dots.

Yeah except that if buffs are inspected some poor sucker could get chewed out in error.

Oct 7, 2023
  138. Moege replied to the thread Alternate Persona.

Oh my did not even think of blocked spells. Now what about saved spellsets... tribute ...

Oct 7, 2023