Modef's Recent Activity

1. Modef liked Soulbanshee's post in the thread Test Update 01/12/2021 - New Bugs Only.

Some more info for this: Frozen Grommet (Test - 2H DD CoV dropped) is lore grouped with Velium Infused Gem of Striking (Live - No...

Jan 19, 2021
  2. Modef liked Sancus's post in the thread Test Update 01/12/2021 - New Bugs Only.

I don't think the bug with the Challenger of Claws of Veeshan augment conversions was fixed in the correct way. In prior expansions (TBL...

Jan 19, 2021
  3. Modef liked Smokezz's post in the thread Rogue hide in Cobalt Scar.

It's 100% the lag going on since CoV launched. Since Bristlebane crashed last week, hide has been working correctly again. Pre-crash, it...

Jan 19, 2021
  4. Modef liked Knifen's post in the thread Rogue hide in Cobalt Scar.

I get it in CS and WW. I have both a gina trigger and in game trigger that alerts me when hide/sneak fails and it drops SoS. This is not...

Jan 19, 2021
  5. Modef liked Kudladar's post in the thread Rogue hide in Cobalt Scar.

I haven't moved in 5 minutes and can take hide off then the logs show what happens. This is not just me this is occurring with as multiple...

Jan 19, 2021
  6. Modef liked Belexes's post in the thread Rogue hide in Cobalt Scar.

If you are having lag in the zone, sometimes you will move before the pressing of the button takes effect. Stay completely motionless until...

Jan 19, 2021
  7. Modef liked Kudladar's post in the thread Rogue hide in Cobalt Scar.

It appears that Rogue hide skill is semi broken in Cobalt Scar. This seems to be the only CoV zone this is a problem in. You hit the...

Jan 19, 2021
  8. Modef liked Tegila's post in the thread CoV claims missing after server bounce.

mine certainly wasnt quick but after my last update it was under 2 hrs. got all my stuff about 15min ago :)

Dec 10, 2020
  9. Modef replied to the thread CoV claims missing after server bounce.

New "Just an update but I was just notified my items have been put in my /itemoverflow window. Hurray!!" Just read this; checked my item...

Dec 10, 2020