mmats's Recent Activity

1. mmats replied to the thread Motivation To Play Clerics.

keep it simple give them a passive AA that enables their overheals to damage the targets target at a ratio of x:1

Mar 20, 2024
  2. mmats replied to the thread Question regarding Balance: SK Epic vs. Pally Epic.

you sure you dont want to rethink that? as long as you have enough dps to beat the mob regen, then you can just have a boatload of...

Mar 1, 2024
  3. mmats replied to the thread Question regarding Balance: SK Epic vs. Pally Epic.

i agree in principle, though a lot of classes were given group buff abilities that i felt should have been given to ench/bard only....

Mar 1, 2024
  4. mmats replied to the thread Question regarding Balance: SK Epic vs. Pally Epic.

and theres more to raids than just dps. extrapolate from there and..... yep paladins are clearly superior to sk in raids overall

Mar 1, 2024
  5. mmats replied to the thread Question regarding Balance: SK Epic vs. Pally Epic.

thats a cop out and the very reason i used the phrase "typical raid". everyone knows paladins do a better job of keeping a raid...

Mar 1, 2024
  6. mmats replied to the thread Question regarding Balance: SK Epic vs. Pally Epic.

lol oh dear that is quite an attempt at a dodge :D . good thing i am an expert at reading between the lines and can see that as an...

Mar 1, 2024
  7. mmats replied to the thread Question regarding Balance: SK Epic vs. Pally Epic.

For both of you - Which knight is to be preferred for the typical raid? Lets see if you will be honest, or lose all credibility :)

Feb 29, 2024
  8. mmats replied to the thread Question regarding Balance: SK Epic vs. Pally Epic.

paladins are a cleric and warrior hybrid... thus shouldnt be outparsing sks and dont, but any raid leader worth their salt knows a...

Feb 28, 2024
  9. mmats replied to the thread Question regarding Balance: SK Epic vs. Pally Epic.

interesting that your list doesnt include the ability to help your group/raid survive. no wonder you think paladins are bad,...

Feb 28, 2024
  10. mmats replied to the thread Question regarding Balance: SK Epic vs. Pally Epic.

if your sks are toping the parses then your dps classes have no idea what they are doing. i suggest you keep your guild name a secret else...

Feb 28, 2024
  11. mmats replied to the thread Question regarding Balance: SK Epic vs. Pally Epic.

because the usual unskilled paladins spam the forums about how sk are OP

Feb 27, 2024
  12. mmats replied to the thread Question regarding Balance: SK Epic vs. Pally Epic.

thats true, but most paladins that you speak of just need guidance on how to play their class instead of mindlessly hitting buttons....

Feb 27, 2024
  13. mmats replied to the thread Question regarding Balance: SK Epic vs. Pally Epic.

im just a hopeless romantic trying to touch peoples hearts. though im greatly honored to be speaking with a man who has 50000 hours...

Feb 4, 2024
  14. mmats replied to the thread Question regarding Balance: SK Epic vs. Pally Epic.

i assumed that the usual suspects were just taking this opportunity to flood another thread with claims that paladins are terrible in...

Feb 3, 2024
  15. mmats replied to the thread Question regarding Balance: SK Epic vs. Pally Epic.

locking down "1 or 2 mobs" doesnt improve survivability? just when i thought i had heard it all...

Jan 31, 2024
  16. mmats replied to the thread Question regarding Balance: SK Epic vs. Pally Epic.

stuns actually do improve dps, comparably, when the sk is dead because he took one too many rounds and the paladin is alive because...

Jan 30, 2024
  17. mmats replied to the thread Pipe dreams for 2024.

Extend the ability of characters to be powerleveled with the following changes (on normal servers) - allow all buffs regardless of level...

Dec 31, 2023
  18. mmats replied to the thread Idea to make Paladin stuns more universally useful.

Devs could get rid of mob stun immunity, and instead add an additional "cast on fade" effect to all stuns that acts as a short-term...

Oct 30, 2023