Mithra's Recent Activity

1. Mithra liked Zxxx's post in the thread 20 Teek Guilds (4000+ players), 2 Tormax Guilds (40 players).

I looked at every guild I could find advertising for Teek and Tormax on the forums and discord and then checked out roughly how many...

Apr 21, 2024 at 5:41 PM
  2. Mithra replied to the thread Did random dungeon loot ever get normalized across all dungeons?.

This is probably because for rares level 56+ there's 20 chardok to 2 not chardok mobs.

Apr 19, 2024 at 4:09 PM
  3. Mithra replied to the thread Teek - Leveling Paths.

ZEM is pretty bad everywhere. I would not suggest going to kaesora, city of mist, karnor, sebilis or howling stones.

Apr 17, 2024
  4. Mithra replied to the thread Rogues on TLPs - Easy Fixes.

It's still easier than some other Epic 1.0s even with the extra annoyances

Apr 10, 2024
  5. Mithra replied to the thread Incoming < queue > assist me.

They really should expect similar numbers as Mischief and announce an overflow server early

Apr 6, 2024
  6. Mithra replied to the thread Unable to Summons Mount in Lobby after Rez.

You are illusioned because Bristlebane Day.

Apr 1, 2024
  7. Mithra replied to the thread Overseer - Fippy Darkpaw Not Present.

Helps having an Elite agent starting out, as this will continue to be a problem for me on future TLP servers it would be nice to have...

Apr 1, 2024
  8. Mithra replied to the thread When a zone crashes, pets should be restored to the last checkpoint rather than being deleted.

You should lose all buffs and all mana every time you zone.

Mar 30, 2024
  9. Mithra replied to the thread Overseer - Fippy Darkpaw Not Present.

I have the same issue that it seems impossible to acquire the Fippy Darkpaw agent since I bought the pack on a previous TLP server. When...

Mar 28, 2024
  10. Mithra liked Brickhaus's post in the thread Overseer - Fippy Darkpaw Not Present.

I've had a level 1 on Rizlona for awhile. When I first created him, I received the 5 common flags and 1 uncommon flag for Fippy purchase on...

Mar 28, 2024
  11. Mithra replied to the thread Vrald's Lost Brother Quest.

There's a location update as well, inside the imp's room so it's easy to miss it and just kill then loot won't work.

Mar 28, 2024
  12. Mithra replied to the thread Kick mod augment not showing on item.

link to where dev said this is expected behavior?

Mar 27, 2024
  13. Mithra liked Ngreth Thergn's post in the thread No Fix Planned Cultural Raid Seal Crafter (Not Functional).

Cultural Raid Seal Crafter only functions for the following seals: Raid Elder Seal of Frost Raid Elder Seal of Flame Raid Elder Seal of...

Mar 27, 2024
  14. Mithra liked Litoeon's post in the thread The Official "We DO want BST/BER regardless of epics and minor quests" thread.

As the title states Lets' show full interest in adding in these classes for everyone to enjoy at the start of a server Like and comment and...

Mar 26, 2024
  15. Mithra liked Balwen's post in the thread Pet Classes and Companion's Fury Bug.

After parsing for some time, I found that the pet critical chances are not as high as they are supposed to be. It appears (for the most...

Mar 26, 2024
  16. Mithra replied to the thread Not A Bug Unity Anniversary Quest - Mischief.

45 AA for a Level 90 on completion of a Heroic Adventure DURING a xp bonus is not above average. Unity rewards are in line with all other...

Mar 26, 2024
  17. Mithra replied to the thread Not A Bug Unity Anniversary Quest - Mischief.

Unity is a 22nd anniversary mission, when level 115 CoV was current. The quest rewards are Required level 110 and 115. If it is not...

Mar 25, 2024
  18. Mithra liked Klucifer's post in the thread Not A Bug Unity Anniversary Quest - Mischief.

Server: Mischief Guard Blevin no longer spawns in the Base Pick of Mischief, this started on Friday 3/22/24. As of 5pm PST on 3/25/24...

Mar 25, 2024
  19. Mithra liked Siriqe's post in the thread No Fix Planned Cultural Raid Seal Crafter (Not Functional).

The item on Culturist Devari does not function as expected/intended. From my understanding it was intended to remove the need of the...

Mar 25, 2024
  20. Mithra liked Galvanize's post in the thread The AMA responses are here!.

So could a dev answer what the intended path to level a persona from 111-125 is? Without grind XP, or repeatable task XP there isn't a...

Mar 15, 2024
  21. Mithra liked Lilfella's post in the thread Cannot Reproduce Bard kicks and Banestrike.

Hi friends. After testing on a couple bards, it seems like the damage modifier on Banestrike doesn't impact kick damage. SPA 459 is the...

Mar 15, 2024
  22. Mithra replied to the thread [Oakwynd] 3rd Tower Key Mobs are Level 105.

You should be able to find ones of lower level, they're just all spawning and mixed together.

Mar 13, 2024
  23. Mithra liked Meeko's post in the thread Test Update 03/05/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

I wanted to explain this change in a bit more detail than is available with a one-line patch note. tl;dr This change will result in the...

Mar 5, 2024
  24. Mithra liked EQ Dev's post in the thread Test Update 03/05/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

March 5, 2024 _____________________ *** Highlights *** - Starting March 16th, seek out Alta the Frightened in Crescent Reach to...

Mar 5, 2024
  25. Mithra liked Kazehana's post in the thread Fixed Internally Valley of Lunanyn tunnels not rendering..

Category: Other Date/Time: Fri Feb 23 15:02:20 2024 Character: Level 111 Paladin (Main) Zone: Valley of Lunanyn Location: 1455.46,...

Mar 4, 2024
  26. Mithra liked Leorium's post in the thread Cross Zone Guild Invite Request.

Any chance we can get guild invites to be cross zone please? It's always such a hassle at TLP launches, and it would be a huge QoL change.

Mar 4, 2024
  27. Mithra liked yepmetoo's post in the thread T3 Raids Finished Day 1.

Beta is interesting, fun sometimes. This game is nothing like that on live because of how bad its gotten. Its only to play with friends...

Mar 3, 2024
  28. Mithra liked SteamFox's post in the thread Fixed Internally Additional Key Ring Slots not applying to all characters.

Purchasing additional key ring slots in the market is only applying to the character that is logged in. Purchasing the keyring feature...

Mar 3, 2024
  29. Mithra replied to the thread Rogues adjustment for new tlp and PLers.

Even monk is harder to play than rogue. And please don't tell me monk needs high skill to play.

Mar 2, 2024
  30. Mithra liked Protocol's post in the thread [Teek] Faceless - Open World Raiding.

[IMG] TL;DR Discord: https://discord.gg/Faceless25th Loot Policy: Open-Bid DKP + Optional Plat Raids Requirements: 0% RA required! About...

Mar 1, 2024
  31. Mithra replied to the thread Krono prices crashing on Mischief.

Krono prices generally climb. How long do you expect them to stay under 2M?

Feb 23, 2024
  32. Mithra liked Angeliana's post in the thread Server Downtime: Wednesday, February 21, 2024 at 6:00 AM.

All EverQuest Live Servers will be brought offline on Wednesday, February 21, 2024 at 6:00 AM PT* for an update. Estimated downtime for...

Feb 21, 2024
  33. Mithra liked Lisard's post in the thread Confirmed the reward system.

The new reward system for raids is not performing as it was intended and results in a negative gameplay experience. The new system was...

Feb 9, 2024
  34. Mithra replied to the thread Spiroc's not spawning.

Have a tracker to confirm no spawns in the entire zone? Not sure how the island mechanics work, but you could probably petition and...

Feb 3, 2024
  35. Mithra liked Lilfella's post in the thread Fixed Internally Necromancer AAs - Critical Affliction and Hand of Death.

Hello! Two bug reports for necromancers AAs. 1) Critical Affliction - Going from rank 17 to 18 is actually a crit chance decrease....

Jan 24, 2024
  36. Mithra liked Zorryn's post in the thread MOB Name Plates all Grey.

Used to be the color of their /con I had tweaked something in Nvidia control panel that removed colors (while fixing gamma).

Jan 18, 2024
  37. Mithra replied to the thread Welcome to the Anniversary Tower!.

On Test it was easy enough for a fresh 85 heroic to molo it

Jan 17, 2024
  38. Mithra replied to the thread Solteris flagging question - I know, I know..

Shouldn't need to redo any missions. Solteris access is 8 missions and 6 solo tasks. Elnot gives out the first 4. You can check Quest...

Jan 14, 2024
  39. Mithra liked Axxius's post in the thread Confirmed Under Siege raid/mission: Broken unkillable Inner Shadow.

If you fail the Darkened Heart mechanic in the tunnel, an Inner Shadow mob spawns and becomes unkillable. It stays in the spot where it...

Jan 10, 2024
  40. Mithra liked coltongrundy's post in the thread /assist main does not respect assist auto attack setting.

If I turn on auto attack on assist (/assist on) I get the message "Auto attack on assist is now *ON*." If I type "/assist character1"...

Jan 10, 2024
  41. Mithra liked Zeelot's post in the thread Acolyte's Casting Ice of Legacies Lost.

This new aug has the exact same damage proc as the Rallos Zek aug from many expansions back. This seems like an oversight. Edit: The...

Jan 10, 2024
  42. Mithra replied to the thread Confirmed Trial of Creation (Underfoot) a Clay Ooze.

Saw this as well, hits at least a dozen people anywhere in the room. Only recourse is to use burns to kill them immediately. Seems...

Dec 26, 2023
  43. Mithra liked Ekiph's post in the thread Confirmed Trial of Creation (Underfoot) a Clay Ooze.

Category: NPC [Can Repro] Date/Time: Tue Dec 26 13:57:36 2023 Character: Level 85 Bard (Main) Zone: Brell's Temple 28273 Location:...

Dec 26, 2023
  44. Mithra liked Oops's post in the thread Fixed Vaniki EoK Armor.

Vaniki with the -10 lvl rule on currently cannot make the best group armor. It let's you "click" it to try to create, but we are...

Dec 21, 2023
  45. Mithra replied to the thread Underfoot is a great expansion..

Underfoot is a great expansion but 2 months will be ideal.

Dec 20, 2023
  46. Mithra liked Skecpa's post in the thread In Progress Mobs become unhittable in multiple locations in LS.

It appears that mobs path along seams in geometry and if they stay on those seams with slight elevations they become unhittable while still...

Dec 12, 2023
  47. Mithra replied to the thread In Progress Mobs become unhittable in multiple locations in LS.

Had this problem a dozen times this week while progressing through Underfoot on Mischief.

Dec 12, 2023
  48. Mithra liked Fanra's post in the thread Suggestion: Quest NPCs use Tell to Player Rather than Say.

Please have quest NPCs give their text as a tell to the player talking to them. Right now the spam as several people are at once are...

Dec 7, 2023
  49. Mithra replied to the thread Fixed Old Man McKenzie missions completely broken.

The names are the same. It wouldn't surprise me if they broke all monster missions.

Dec 5, 2023
  50. Mithra posted a new thread.

Fixed Old Man McKenzie missions completely broken

[Tue Dec 05 16:39:28 2023] You are not a high enough level to progress the task, Ancient Heroes - Nagafen's Lair. [Tue Dec 05 16:39:28...

Forum: Resolved

Dec 5, 2023
  51. Mithra liked Fanra's post in the thread Two Tank Mercenaries - Non Taunting One Taking Aggro.

Our group has two Warrior mercenaries up. One is set in "Aggressive" stance. The other is set in "Assist" stance. The Aggressive one:...

Nov 28, 2023
  52. Mithra replied to the thread Two Tank Mercenaries - Non Taunting One Taking Aggro.

Melee dps mercs only use Thief's Eyes/Vision. Tank mercs only use Mercenary Taunt. It would be nice if they restored all their other...

Nov 28, 2023
  53. Mithra liked EQ Dev's post in the thread Emergency Server Downtime: Wendesday November 22 @10:30 AM.

All EverQuest servers are currently being brought offline today, November 22, 2023, for an emergency update. Downtime is expected to last...

Nov 22, 2023
  54. Mithra replied to the thread Crafting should be removed from EQ..

Considering what is going on currently, removing crafting might actually be on the table.

Nov 21, 2023
  55. Mithra replied to the thread Why does berserker gear have kick damage?.

Current gear archetype is WAR, MNK, ROG, BER. Some of those classes want +kick.

Nov 16, 2023
  56. Mithra replied to the thread Dark Hand Wraps Help DPS.

All the parses were 10+ hours, it is still close to 1% DPS loss at 85. Which is actually around 100-200 dps depending on discs/adps....

Nov 14, 2023
  57. Mithra liked Klucifer's post in the thread Fixed Internally Arthicrex: Cliknar Hive Guardians.

The event, Cliknar Hive Guardians (part of the Arthicrex raid instance). Killing 1 of the named mobs (Xixyx, Klix or Klax'cik); however,...

Nov 14, 2023
  58. Mithra liked ForumBoss's post in the thread Dark Hand Wraps Help DPS.

I've heard they're worth wearing through at least VoA (lvl 95). I'd be curious to see a parse where the loss of heroics on modern armor...

Nov 14, 2023
  59. Mithra liked JohnnyBbad's post in the thread Dark Hand Wraps Help DPS.

Am I an idiot for still using these? is the 5%h2h mod worth the loss of stats. Just wondering if anyone has parced this or has the answer....

Nov 14, 2023
  60. Mithra replied to the thread Dark Hand Wraps Help DPS.

Extensively parsed, in multiple eras. You still lose 1% DPS unequipping dark hand wraps at level 85. Flying kick mod is weaker plus...

Nov 14, 2023
  61. Mithra replied to the thread Intricate Defiant sweet spots for a 51st character?.

Grieg's End or Chardok

Nov 14, 2023
  62. Mithra replied to the thread Dark Hand Wraps Help DPS.

If you actually parse em they are 0.8~1.0% dps increase which you won't find anywhere else, so why would you NOT use them?

Nov 14, 2023
  63. Mithra replied to the thread Rogues?.

All classes can molo named in kaesora. and you have a corpse there.

Nov 8, 2023
  64. Mithra replied to the thread [Mischief] Monk vs . . Wizard?.

Monks are good dps for awhile yet. COTF is a full year away which is start of stagnation

Oct 31, 2023
  65. Mithra replied to the thread Moloing to 60+ - Mischief.

It's slow but the tank merc can solo you to 85. Crescent Reach -> Blightfire Moors -> Velketor's Labyrinth -> Grieg's End -> Katta Castrum.

Oct 29, 2023