~Mills~'s Recent Activity

1. ~Mills~ replied to the thread LVL 100 Reverse Kite AA xp camp with rogue pet?.

Reverse kiting went out the window when they stopped giving out fears. You have a fear trap at that level but its not great. At 100 your...

Dec 14, 2019
  2. ~Mills~ replied to the thread Marketing Feedback / Which Expansion are You Buying and Why.

Zero expansions purchased and unlikely to change. It is down to Dzarn and Dzarn alone impressing me enough with new necromancer AA and...

Nov 10, 2019
  3. ~Mills~ replied to the thread Do any Devs actually play this game anymore?.

Disagree entirely, him doing this is one of the easiest options to correct the necromancer problem. There are multiple paths they can...

Oct 29, 2019
  4. ~Mills~ replied to the thread Do any Devs actually play this game anymore?.

Some of those things do fall under others umbrella like coders but they all help and work with each other many times. Dzarn spent time...

Oct 28, 2019
  5. ~Mills~ replied to the thread Do any Devs actually play this game anymore?.

Posting here probably only angers you but most players at this stage are just as passionate about the game as the dev team. And in some...

Oct 27, 2019
  6. ~Mills~ replied to the thread Producer's Letter: Torment of Velious Beta [Discussion].

Waiting to the last minute for just about everything this year. Expansion bundle pricing, AA's and spells all still up in the air with...

Oct 22, 2019
  7. ~Mills~ replied to the thread [FEEDBACK] /pick.

Don't have proof but most of the lag I have experienced started with chat tabs and when they started muddling around with all the message...

Oct 15, 2019
  8. ~Mills~ replied to the thread Necro- Scourge of Destiny.

Haven't tested this in awhile but something was off with its base damage and its focus line. It is just a very cumbersome dot to use now...

Oct 15, 2019
  9. ~Mills~ replied to the thread Preview of Upcoming Changes to Combat Escape AA Abilities.

Bards don't have a reuse timer so its a different case than all the others that do. And Feign Death originally did the same thing,...

Oct 4, 2019
  10. ~Mills~ replied to the thread Preview of Upcoming Changes to Combat Escape AA Abilities.

The problem does exist now because of these changes. Its dumb that this AA didn't have this problem and now it does. Its dumb that...

Oct 4, 2019
  11. ~Mills~ replied to the thread Preview of Upcoming Changes to Combat Escape AA Abilities.

Lost a much longer reply due to a crash and not typing it all out again. We can agree to disagree. When these AA lines started out they...

Oct 4, 2019
  12. ~Mills~ liked Fallout's post in the thread Preview of Upcoming Changes to Combat Escape AA Abilities.

Ya'll do know that these were most likely what they were planning to switch them to initially, and decided to 'up them' so people would be...

Oct 4, 2019
  13. ~Mills~ replied to the thread Preview of Upcoming Changes to Combat Escape AA Abilities.

Because we are constantly told "there isn't time" for numerous things. How is taking the limited time and resources he has to go back...

Oct 4, 2019
  14. ~Mills~ replied to the thread Preview of Upcoming Changes to Combat Escape AA Abilities.

On its face I don't have an issue with the change but once again its a pretty big thing being changed without the appearance of it...

Oct 4, 2019
  15. ~Mills~ liked Zanarnar's post in the thread Preview of Upcoming Changes to Combat Escape AA Abilities.

I mean, if you have too little mana to fade; "keep running as you undress enough to be able to fade" does seem like a valid option with...

Oct 4, 2019
  16. ~Mills~ replied to the thread Preview of Upcoming Changes to Combat Escape AA Abilities.

It is Dzarn's vision or pet peeve which is all it takes for it to now be the standard but that doesn't make it good design or use of...

Oct 4, 2019
  17. ~Mills~ replied to the thread Preview of Upcoming Changes to Combat Escape AA Abilities.

Glad to see some compromise and discussion that had an impact. Hopefully while slower and more troublesome we can still have more of this...

Oct 4, 2019
  18. ~Mills~ replied to the thread The EverQuest Show - Interview with Holly Longdale.

Such a tease! A couple of weeks! This is worse than test patch notes thread being posted 40 hours before any details.

Oct 2, 2019
  19. ~Mills~ replied to the thread How would you level a new Necro to 110?.

Did you read the OP? He talks about playing casually and solo'ing mostly. He also is here asking what path to take and for advice on...

Oct 2, 2019
  20. ~Mills~ replied to the thread is it just me or.

It's not just you. It isn't any one change or nerf but the totality of it all the past few years or the precedence set. Despite what the...

Oct 2, 2019
  21. ~Mills~ replied to the thread Preview of Upcoming Changes to Combat Escape AA Abilities.

I just hate the slippery slope we are all on now. And how any and everything can just be changed, often for the worse, on a whim when...

Oct 2, 2019
  22. ~Mills~ replied to the thread How would you level a new Necro to 110?.

Getting to 110 won't happen by Dec if you're playing casually. You would need a high end power level and lots of help to go through current...

Oct 2, 2019
  23. ~Mills~ replied to the thread Framing the debate - Fade changes..

Correct but if only they were capable of helping each other out somehow. Like maybe instead of adding a faction window, that while nice...

Oct 1, 2019
  24. ~Mills~ replied to the thread Preview of Upcoming Changes to Combat Escape AA Abilities.

Don't have time to review whats been said already but........... As I stated in our previous convo, "Since you know you aren't perfect...

Oct 1, 2019
  25. ~Mills~ replied to the thread Riposte Change.

Your claim is that they nerfed druid dots into oblivion. For 18 years your relative dot dps was X. First revamp pass, and for less...

Sep 26, 2019
  26. ~Mills~ replied to the thread Riposte Change.

But you are wrong. Your dots in total just like shaman and everyone else who had revamps do way more damage now than they did before...

Sep 26, 2019
  27. ~Mills~ replied to the thread Test Update 09/10/2019 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Wanted to chime in on the bolded above since I missed it yesterday. Necros, to my knowledge, have never withheld any data from the devs...

Sep 14, 2019
  28. ~Mills~ replied to the thread Test Update 09/10/2019 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Thanks for the reply, really wasn't expecting anything. It doesn't come across but most of us get that you guys are very limited based on...

Sep 13, 2019
  29. ~Mills~ replied to the thread Test Update 09/10/2019 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

I know this is your stance on the matter and that there is next to zero chance of you changing your mind but "this stance" still isn't...

Sep 11, 2019
  30. ~Mills~ replied to the thread GMM – Let’s get this over with..

They just don't have time for it and would like to get to it when they can. /Cough literally at least 600 hundred other things...

Sep 7, 2019