MileyVyrus's Recent Activity

1. MileyVyrus replied to the thread Does Truebox actually solve anything?.

More single boxers have more time and desire to post on forums, thats why forums seem to tilt whinier than the actual player base. Heck,...

Mar 21, 2024
  2. MileyVyrus replied to the thread I want a normal loot server but where you don't have to level. You just always are max level and AA..

Wasn't the whole point of Agnarr the ability to have a Max level tricked out character in the current era forever? I'd be willing to bet a...

Mar 15, 2024
  3. MileyVyrus replied to the thread How about a server where everyone starts with their epic 1.0?.

There actually was an <name redacted type of server> called EZ that stood for 'extended zones' where it did give u the epic at level one...

Mar 15, 2024
  4. MileyVyrus replied to the thread Why not just have a no box and a regular box TLP?.

The Aradune server violently murdered any desire DPG had to police anything ever again and directly inspired FTE. Within 2 weeks of...

Mar 15, 2024
  5. MileyVyrus replied to the thread Why not just have a no box and a regular box TLP?.

A huge, free-to-play audience. Why don't real estate agents target homeless people? They need a home!

Mar 14, 2024
  6. MileyVyrus replied to the thread Why not just have a no box and a regular box TLP?.

For the same reason McDonalds doesn't limit each customer to one cheeseburger per visit. Businesses want to increase profits....

Mar 14, 2024
  7. MileyVyrus replied to the thread 2 Quality of life changes to grow EQ.

Research is toast about 3 weeks into kunark as far as being a money maker. The last few tlps there has been an abundance of guild...

Mar 13, 2024
  8. MileyVyrus replied to the thread 2 Quality of life changes to grow EQ.

^^^^ 1000x this. Im all for day 1 bazaar, even though the bazaar bots are arguably more frustrating than the real bots. The time...

Mar 13, 2024
  9. MileyVyrus replied to the thread Does Truebox actually solve anything?.

And thats the key to all of it. Most of us are dads n' husbands. The boxers and the solo folks. Being able to fire up the PCs and get...

Mar 13, 2024
  10. MileyVyrus replied to the thread If you had to choose...

Classic. Lizards were too OP'd and unbalanced the game.

Mar 5, 2024
  11. MileyVyrus replied to the thread The TLP Question? New character vs New Economy?.

We play the new server to play with friends playing on the new server. A lot of folks didn't get the chance to play on mischief/thornblade...

Mar 2, 2024
  12. MileyVyrus replied to the thread Now for the important 25th TLP question.

Fansy the Bard. He could shout "GO TEAM GOOD GUYS!" whenever you fired up a DZ. Honorable mention to Alliezaur and the rathe mtn...

Mar 2, 2024
  13. MileyVyrus replied to the thread Why don't people like the game post POP?.

Pick Up Grouping hits it peak in Velious because Velks is 3 steps from a druid portal. It takes a big hit in Luclin when Griegs is 2 full...

Dec 13, 2023
  14. MileyVyrus liked FranktheBank's post in the thread I want to see some videos of people manually playing 6 characters.

The venn diagram of 6 boxers and lazy fatties is a circle.

Nov 20, 2023
  15. MileyVyrus liked I_Love_My_Bandwidth's post in the thread I want to see some videos of people manually playing 6 characters.

Since we're all here, can we get a video of you "effectively" playing a single character?

Nov 20, 2023
  16. MileyVyrus replied to the thread Can we lower the requirements for AOCs to 1 real toon in SOD..

It's sorta fun that its both a. ) incredibly petty and minute to ask for and yet b. ) absolutely true that there is zero legit...

Nov 20, 2023
  17. MileyVyrus replied to the thread I want to see some videos of people manually playing 6 characters.

Some people like to pretend their 24/7 undivided attention to their single character mage is even 10% more efficiency than me hitting "-"...

Nov 18, 2023