Mikana's Recent Activity

1. Mikana replied to the thread Refund?.

Turns out that when you ask about this, all your memberships get cancelled, and they "hope you find a solution to your problem". A...

Jan 30, 2024
  2. Mikana replied to the thread Refund?.

and there was me thinking that an i5-12400F with 32GB RAM, running Win 11, with an NVIDIA GTX 1660 Ti, *which worked perfectly before...

Jan 30, 2024
  3. Mikana replied to the thread Request: Out of Cycle Live Patch to Fix DX11.

Alternatively, you could roll back the patch, so people can actually play the game we're paying for?

Jan 29, 2024
  4. Mikana posted a new thread.

Refund?

Seeing as the game is unplayable, can we assume we won't be charged for this month?

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

Jan 29, 2024
  5. Mikana replied to the thread DX11 - Why were our expectations so high?.

Ditto, they've lost two memberships from me as well. Would be interesting to see exactly what this farce has cost them in monetary terms.

Jan 25, 2024
  6. Mikana replied to the thread Fixed Internally DirectX 11 : the stuttering makes the game unplayable.

Arrant nonsense. We had to abandon raiding last night because it was basically unplayable. Many players are not technically minded, so...

Jan 23, 2024
  7. Mikana replied to the thread Fixed Internally DirectX 11 : the stuttering makes the game unplayable.

Ridiculous that this hasn't been rolled back yet.

Jan 22, 2024
  8. Mikana replied to the thread DirectX 11 API Port is live!.

Raided Myconid tonight, everybody was getting stuttering graphics, almost unplayable. Why has this patch not been rolled back yet?

Jan 22, 2024
  9. Mikana replied to the thread Quality of Life wishes and dreams. What would you want?.

Ignore

Jan 21, 2024
  10. Mikana liked KushallaFV's post in the thread Quality of Life wishes and dreams. What would you want?.

Quality of life suggestion for the UI, it would be nice to have the new window show on top of the old window.

Jan 21, 2024
  11. Mikana liked Svann2's post in the thread Quality of Life wishes and dreams. What would you want?.

/who all group

Jan 21, 2024
  12. Mikana replied to the thread Suggestion: Allow blocking of chat from other servers.

Could limit it by only allowing cross server tells on paid accounts that are over a couple of months old.

Jan 20, 2024
  13. Mikana replied to the thread DX11 - Why were our expectations so high?.

My expectations were "game will continue to run as before", sadly that counts as "high expectations"

Jan 20, 2024
  14. Mikana liked Angahran's post in the thread DX11 - Why were our expectations so high?.

My expectation was that DX11 would be no worse than the existing DX9. Unfortunately I was proven wrong. I'm sure many of these issues...

Jan 19, 2024
  15. Mikana liked Bilbo Backpackens's post in the thread DX11 - Why were our expectations so high?.

I'm sure there are new issues that pushing to live made obvious, but a lot of these problems have been reported on Test for some time,...

Jan 19, 2024
  16. Mikana liked CdeezNotes's post in the thread DX11 - Why were our expectations so high?.

Good thing they went for low impact.

Jan 19, 2024
  17. Mikana liked BBraidsLockedserver's post in the thread Blurry Inventory window since "DX11 update".

Blurry Inventory window since "DX11 update". On every account. Nothing else is blurry. Just the invendory window. Memory leak?

Jan 19, 2024
  18. Mikana liked Domniatric's post in the thread Fixed Internally DirectX 11 : the stuttering makes the game unplayable.

Following the patch... FPS has significantly dropped to the point where my performance as a player is crippled. I logged on and could...

Jan 19, 2024
  19. Mikana liked Taladir's post in the thread Fixed Internally Corpses Standing Up Since Patch.

Since the patch, myself and my guildmates have noticed a higher frequency of corpses in a standing position, both from players and mobs. It...

Jan 19, 2024
  20. Mikana replied to the thread DX11 - Why were our expectations so high?.

QA for all these things was FREE - we *told* them about all the problems, and still they pushed them out. =/

Jan 19, 2024
  21. Mikana replied to the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

Given the new UI, Personas, and now the DX11 'update', do you have any plans to stop releasing unfinished, unready content to production?

Jan 19, 2024
  22. Mikana replied to the thread Fixed Internally DirectX 11 : the stuttering makes the game unplayable.

Revert the DX11 patch. It wasn't ready for release, and you were TOLD this.

Jan 19, 2024
  23. Mikana liked Feochadan the Savior's post in the thread Fixed Internally DirectX 11 : the stuttering makes the game unplayable.

My PC : i9-13900kf / 32Gb memory / nVidia 4090 / Windows 11 I play every current game at Ultra setting. It was perfectly smoot with 3 (and...

Jan 19, 2024
  24. Mikana liked Svann2's post in the thread In Progress graphics exploding into kalaidascope.

[IMG] It wasnt like this till I stein ported into pok. radeon 6700xt, win11, 16gb ram, i5 12400, new ui engine on restarting eq fixed it

Jan 19, 2024
  25. Mikana liked Shay's post in the thread Brightness / Gamma.

[IMG]That answer is completely unacceptable. Don't bother with instructions on how to screw up your graphics settings on your computer and...

Jan 19, 2024
  26. Mikana posted a new thread.

Info Needed Shadows broken (since DX11?)

Not sure if this is a recent issue or not, as I usually play with Shadows turned off, but attempted to turn them on today, (Options -...

Forum: Bug Reports

Jan 18, 2024
  27. Mikana replied to the thread Pipe dreams for 2024.

Fix the bug where, when a mob dies whilst you're zoning in, you see the corpse standing up and wobbling on the spot. Possibly related,...

Jan 9, 2024
  28. Mikana replied to the thread This May Have Been Answered....

Don't you threaten me with a good time...

Jan 9, 2024
  29. Mikana liked CdeezNotes's post in the thread Thank you developers for raid hotfixes on Saturday.

Good job fixing issues that should not have even been there and had a month to prep for.

Jan 7, 2024
  30. Mikana liked Brickhaus's post in the thread Thank you developers for raid hotfixes on Saturday.

It's nice that some issues with raids got resolved ... on a Saturday. But it would seem like the issues faced (I heard it was a raid not...

Jan 6, 2024
  31. Mikana replied to the thread Important Skills/Items/Statbuffs from earlier expansions.

Depending on class, your Epic / Epic 2.0 BP from Anguish

Jan 6, 2024
  32. Mikana replied to the thread Important Skills/Items/Statbuffs from earlier expansions.

Drunkard's Stein, shrink clicky, invis clicky, levitate clicky, Unified Phoenix Feather

Jan 6, 2024
  33. Mikana liked Bernel's post in the thread Suggestion: Allow blocking of chat from other servers.

True, but they would have to spin up a level 1 on a server-by-server basis. With cross-server messages, they can sit on one server and...

Jan 5, 2024
  34. Mikana liked Bernel's post in the thread Fixed Internally Mercs losing buffs when they level.

Today, I noticed my mercs losing their buffs upon leveling. This has happened on two separate accounts and multiple times. I'm leveling up...

Jan 5, 2024
  35. Mikana posted a new thread.

Suggestion: Allow blocking of chat from other servers

General chat keeps getting spammed with people from other servers selling PL services, guild recruitment, collection sets, etc. Could use...

Jan 5, 2024
  36. Mikana replied to the thread [Suggestion] Allow us to opt out of TLP unlock announcements.

/agree - don't care to see any of the TLP notifications :)

Jan 5, 2024
  37. Mikana liked I_Love_My_Bandwidth's post in the thread [Suggestion] Allow us to opt out of TLP unlock announcements.

At character and account levels, if you please. Thanks! [IMG]

Jan 5, 2024
  38. Mikana replied to the thread Fixed Internally Mercs losing buffs when they level.

I created a new toon on Drinal server, then leveled up to 17 with the help of a friendly druid damage shield on my merc. Every ding, the...

Jan 4, 2024
  39. Mikana liked Diani's post in the thread Fixed Antonius Bayle Server down.

How about escalating the server problem to the highest level: potential issue ???

Dec 30, 2023
  40. Mikana replied to the thread Fixed Antonius Bayle Server down.

Problem back again - can't zone / log in

Dec 30, 2023
  41. Mikana replied to the thread Fixed Internally Mercs losing buffs when they level.

Don't know if it's related, but there is also a long-standing bug where mercs lose buffs on zoning if you are in a shroud form.

Dec 29, 2023
  42. Mikana liked Irrarr's post in the thread Fixed Antonius Bayle Server down.

I can only endorse that.

Dec 27, 2023
  43. Mikana liked Iuwene's post in the thread Fixed Antonius Bayle Server down.

While it would not help to fix the problems any faster, I strongly believe that telling us what the issues are would comfort many people. I...

Dec 27, 2023
  44. Mikana replied to the thread Fixed Antonius Bayle Server down.

Attempted to Gate, client hung for a while, then went back to server select screen. . Selecting AB server from the list hangs, then goes...

Dec 27, 2023
  45. Mikana posted a new thread.

Please stop depopping mercs on zone crowding

"This zone has too many players and / or mercenaries" message - I've been camping here for over an hour, so why should my healer merc get...

Dec 27, 2023
  46. Mikana replied to the thread Fixed Antonius Bayle Server down.

AB does appear to be up again now.

Dec 27, 2023
  47. Mikana replied to the thread Fixed Antonius Bayle Server down.

Even if you can't give an ETA on a fix, at least give us a clue what the problem is? Where I work, a service outage would expect to see...

Dec 27, 2023
  48. Mikana liked tanith's post in the thread Fixed Antonius Bayle Server down.

Switching toons, took forever to camp out to switch chars - then booted out of game with message that the 'session was lost'. Tried to...

Dec 27, 2023
  49. Mikana replied to the thread Evolving Item on Vendor NPC.

Yin, update your signature, you're surely not still 115? ;)

Dec 19, 2023
  50. Mikana liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread SOS failure.

I'm sure with that level of detail you provided, they'll get right on it!

Dec 19, 2023
  51. Mikana replied to the thread Level 120 shaman buffs overwriting higher level buffs.

Certain parts of the unity/talisman spells have been capped for a while - in the case of the shammies, the Mammoth's Force / Preminent have...

Dec 16, 2023
  52. Mikana replied to the thread Duckmen.

As soon as Howard the Duck turns up, I am going to ruin that faction SO fast...

Dec 16, 2023
  53. Mikana liked Nennius's post in the thread Pick Thresholds in LS.

Unless the knoll happens to be kgrassy.

Dec 13, 2023
  54. Mikana liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread Pick Thresholds in LS.

Wilhelm scream every time a merc dies.

Dec 13, 2023
  55. Mikana replied to the thread Rogue - Adjusted the Class AA, Anatomy.

Wait for the next patch?

Dec 12, 2023
  56. Mikana liked Svann2's post in the thread Laurion Song Picks.

Use / count with a space in there

Dec 12, 2023
  57. Mikana replied to the thread Noob Pet Question.

In the group game, they are no problem, however, when raiding, the lag caused by the sheer volume of various songs, spells and procs...

Dec 11, 2023
  58. Mikana liked Svann2's post in the thread Weapon Ratios!.

I heard a rumor that to make up for it there will be a double dkp weekend near the start of next year. :)

Dec 11, 2023
  59. Mikana liked Janakin's post in the thread Tried personas, my gear vanished forever..

Thing is with beta being so short there is no way they could have tested every possible scenario like upgrading a heroic character that...

Dec 11, 2023
  60. Mikana liked Ravanta Suffer's post in the thread Please add /hidemodels familiars.

So there have been a few posts about this topic over the years. Most people check the "auto leave" button in the familiar keyring, but...

Dec 9, 2023
  61. Mikana liked Crashdummy's post in the thread A little Frostfell Cheer!!!.

Good, very good, it seems the drugs are working, and a married Santug to you at this time of year

Dec 9, 2023
  62. Mikana replied to the thread Please, /hidecritters ?.

Running an Intel i5-12400 with 32GB, with an NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti - my system spec isn't the problem. I have Hero's Forge...

Dec 8, 2023
  63. Mikana posted a new thread.

Please, /hidecritters ?

Graphic Lag in Laurions Inn is bad, even with only 50 players in the zone. I'm wondering if the presence of all the level 5 'critter' type...

Dec 8, 2023
  64. Mikana liked Skecpa's post in the thread QA In Progress Mobs become unhittable in multiple locations in LS.

It appears that mobs path along seams in geometry and if they stay on those seams with slight elevations they become unhittable while still...

Dec 7, 2023
  65. Mikana replied to the thread The expansion's release is tomorrow...

Already seen the first bug report about losing inventory due to Persona - really wouldn't use it until the expansion is ready for release :(

Dec 6, 2023
  66. Mikana liked Windance's post in the thread A Shining Beacon of Support: GM Spoom's Outstanding Assistance in EverQuest.

When ever I read a ChatGPT message like this I feel slighted by the original poster. Congratulations! I couldn't be bothered to write a...

Dec 6, 2023
  67. Mikana replied to the thread Overseer enhancement request!.

Or just add it to the Quests page as well as the Active Quests page. :)

Dec 6, 2023
  68. Mikana liked Bigstomp's post in the thread LS XPAC.

I mostly agree with you, but the issue with TBL was not the mobs, it was locking everything behind plane of smoke. Yes, you could get...

Dec 6, 2023
  69. Mikana replied to the thread How are you going to level your Alternate Persona?.

Given the state of them on beta, I wouldn't even consider looking at them for a month or so.

Dec 5, 2023
  70. Mikana liked Warpeace's post in the thread The expansion's release is tomorrow...

As an expansion feature Persona's should not excite anyone having to wait for them to be in a workable state sometime in the future. It...

Dec 5, 2023
  71. Mikana liked Angahran's post in the thread The expansion's release is tomorrow...

You expect to be able to play? What about the patch? Then the patch to fix the patch? And the patch to fix the fix of the patch?

Dec 5, 2023
  72. Mikana liked Svann2's post in the thread So, what exactly is "corpse wipe".

Everyone knows that when you die you poop yourself. Someone gotta clean up that mess.

Dec 5, 2023
  73. Mikana liked Theka's post in the thread I found the reason for lag..

Chlamydia?

Dec 3, 2023
  74. Mikana liked Kydat's post in the thread Further response to the Tradeskill Depot issue.

It's almost like people can list whatever price they want.

Dec 1, 2023
  75. Mikana replied to the thread Alternate Persona Tip Window - Swapping Personas Requires Fast-Camp / Starting Zone.

You only get one of each class per toon, so if you're already a druid, you can't make a druid AP :/

Nov 28, 2023
  76. Mikana liked Skuz's post in the thread Alternate Personas ETA?.

[IMG] If that's how they are going to roll out Personas they just killed all my excitement for it & obliterated any value this...

Nov 24, 2023
  77. Mikana replied to the thread Alternate Personas ETA?.

Yup, that's just killed the feature :/

Nov 23, 2023
  78. Mikana liked Marton's post in the thread Alternate Personas ETA?.

Lol. No reason to use personas then.

Nov 23, 2023
  79. Mikana replied to the thread Suggestion: Calculator.

Quite a few use ratios - 2 of this to 3 of that, so if you needed to make 67 of that item... ... I would still use Windows calculator,...

Nov 22, 2023
  80. Mikana replied to the thread Alternate Persona FAQ And Random Information.

One nice use case is melee classes won't need Gate potions ever again, when they can just swap to a caster to gate out of wherever they've...

Nov 22, 2023
  81. Mikana liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread Alternate Persona FAQ And Random Information.

Well, a lot of the problems they make for themselves...like trying to implement too many things at the same time. There was no reason...

Nov 22, 2023
  82. Mikana liked Nennius's post in the thread Laurion’s Song will be launching soon!.

You forgot to include the year in that statement. :)

Nov 22, 2023
  83. Mikana replied to the thread Alternate Personas ETA?.

"Up and limping", more like :)

Nov 21, 2023
  84. Mikana replied to the thread Laurion’s Song will be launching soon!.

I'll let you know in July...

Nov 21, 2023
  85. Mikana replied to the thread Overseer, max level in all categories.

Fragment of Alaran History, 10k each, and you need a *bunch* of them to max it out to make the aug :)

Nov 17, 2023
  86. Mikana liked Sissruukk's post in the thread EQ National Mullet Day.

I just don't think he'd understand.

Nov 11, 2023
  87. Mikana liked Herf's post in the thread WHERE IS THE DOUBLE EXP???.

Given the original post that was a remarkably mellow response. Congratulations! :)

Nov 6, 2023
  88. Mikana replied to the thread Alternate Persona.

Hah, when doing Hunters in Shadeweavers, both I and some ofher guildies spent multiple 6-hour sessions before certain named showed...

Oct 30, 2023
  89. Mikana replied to the thread Why does Loyalist carry items not sold?.

You used to be able to change their clothes by giving them armor - used to see red-plate-wearing NPCs, where they had been given...

Oct 29, 2023
  90. Mikana replied to the thread Expand the merc system.

It has happened before, usually with the "special" mercs - the ones you need to activate with a Contract, but it has always been...

Oct 18, 2023
  91. Mikana replied to the thread Expand the merc system.

Purely as a cosmetic thing, I'd love to be able to pop the other toons on my account as mercs that didn't charge, but also wouldn't level...

Oct 17, 2023
  92. Mikana liked Nennius's post in the thread Expand the merc system.

How odd.

Oct 17, 2023
  93. Mikana liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread Merc Gear Bandolier Needed.

No, what they need to do is just make one set of merc gear with stats for all 4 types on it and stop the gear-swapping nonsense. But...

Oct 15, 2023
  94. Mikana replied to the thread Alternate Persona.

Although it's not as popular as it was a few years ago, I still get a kick out of telling the teens that they absolutely do not get to...

Oct 14, 2023
  95. Mikana liked Nennius's post in the thread Alternate Persona.

You have my apologies. A certain teen in my house suggested that it was some sort of insult, and having taken leave of my senses and...

Oct 14, 2023
  96. Mikana replied to the thread Gibt es noch deutsche Gilden?.

I know AB server has the guild Drachenreiter , which at least *sounds* a bit German ;) But AB is a good bet, as most players there are Euro

Oct 14, 2023
  97. Mikana replied to the thread Alternate Persona.

Not sure dieties approve of you having a "side god" ;)

Oct 14, 2023
  98. Mikana replied to the thread Specific failure Gina Trigger - Help.

This should do the trick: Search text: (.*) has taken .* Shattering Dart Tick "Use Regular Expressions" Tick "Display Text" Display Text:...

Oct 14, 2023
  99. Mikana liked Marton's post in the thread Alternate Persona.

I find it highly entertaining that we players can keep going for 31 pages about something that nobody ever seen in action for 1 second and...

Oct 13, 2023
  100. Mikana liked Angeliana's post in the thread Does the pre-order page work for anyone?.

Pre-order page is up.

Oct 10, 2023
  101. Mikana liked Fenthen's post in the thread Future content should be scaled down..

I would like to just /hail mobs and they send their full loot table to my inventory. Saves the agony of having to kill them, ya'know?

Oct 10, 2023
  102. Mikana liked FranktheBank's post in the thread Alternate Persona.

Ship to Ship combat :) I agree with the rest of your post tho.

Oct 10, 2023
  103. Mikana liked Yinla's post in the thread The new ore types(nos).

I'd rather we just went back to 1 ore.

Oct 5, 2023
  104. Mikana liked Angeliana's post in the thread Producer's Letter October 2023.

[IMG] The tempo quickens as the sweet melody of a Song floats by on a breeze. As the warm days of summer loosen their grip and give way...

Oct 5, 2023
  105. Mikana replied to the thread Is there an augmentation I can get for this bow?.

If you don't already know about it, https://www.raidloot.com/items is a good resource to find items :)

Oct 4, 2023