Midasa's Recent Activity

1. Midasa liked Szilent's post in the thread Test Update 02/13/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Adding a damage component to Battle Leap is a terrible terrible change, directly opposite to players' desires. No one wants to be...

Feb 15, 2024
  2. Midasa replied to the thread Feedback on Naming Laurion Songs Armor Containers.

Yeah I remember that. Maybe the No Trade ones should be made Lore, except rings, earrings and weapons.

Feb 15, 2024
  3. Midasa liked Fenthen's post in the thread Fixed Internally Kanghammer / Elddar Forest raid trash.

[IMG] I've heard numerous complaints about this but could not find a bug report post. Can we fix this please? The raid trash for type...

Feb 4, 2024
  4. Midasa liked Amex111's post in the thread Fixed Internally new chat filters not creatiing or saving new options in eqclient..

Some of the new chat filters are getting reset upon logging out. Heck, the eqclient is not getting new line items for the new settings....

Feb 4, 2024
  5. Midasa replied to the thread Feedback on Naming Laurion Songs Armor Containers.

I was going to make a post about something similar, which is that in the past expansions the Tradeskill components were stackable so they...

Feb 3, 2024
  6. Midasa replied to the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

Is there any chance that the in-game audio trigger system could get beefed up to handle regular expressions and parameterized matching and...

Jan 13, 2024
  7. Midasa liked Medimus's post in the thread Shiny under the world in Timorous Falls.

Category: Other [Can Repro] Date/Time: Fri Dec 15 23:22:03 2023 Character: Level 112 Rogue (Main) Zone: Timorous Falls Location:...

Dec 16, 2023