Midasa's Recent Activity

1. Midasa liked Winnowyl's post in the thread Melee research.

I've taken 6 characters to 300 research - two of them were rogues, one a monk. I use the binding powders for as long as I can. As Midasa...

Oct 11, 2020
  2. Midasa replied to the thread Melee research.

As a melee, I was afraid of research for a long time, but turns out it is pretty easy. There is a whole series of the XXX Enchanted Spell...

Oct 11, 2020
  3. Midasa liked Nadisia's post in the thread Best way to obtain new Power Sources?.

I prefer the craft, even locked behind quests. My only gripe comes from the fact that it requires class or race specific subcombines...

Oct 1, 2020
  4. Midasa replied to the thread [Feature] Previous expansion raid coins on current raid merchants..

For older expansions (maybe 5 and older), just make the highest level spell clicky always drop, they can be converted down. You still have...

Sep 25, 2020
  5. Midasa replied to the thread Worst Zone in EQ.

Favorite part, you can actually disarm the ogres!

Sep 25, 2020
  6. Midasa liked Xanbar's post in the thread Worst Zone in EQ.

West Karana <yawn>

Sep 25, 2020
  7. Midasa liked Caell's post in the thread Worst Zone in EQ.

I actually liked Caverns (I made a fair bit of money off of selling collectables as well) and actually enjoyed my time there...

Sep 25, 2020
  8. Midasa liked Xianzu_Monk_Tunare's post in the thread Worst Zone in EQ.

New Freeport is infinitely better than the old one.

Sep 25, 2020
  9. Midasa replied to the thread Best Zone/Expansion.

Lots of good expansions: PoP, OoW, DoDh, TSS, SoF, GoD (yes!), Luclin, UF, HoT, CoTF, RoF. There are way too many cool zones to name...

Sep 25, 2020