Micker's Recent Activity

1. Micker replied to the thread 2 Million Plat Bazaar Limit? About time to fix it?.

Guess this is our answer. They need to allow krono to be used for traders or add Velium pieces and make them worth 1000pp or something...

Jan 16, 2021 at 11:18 AM
  2. Micker replied to the thread Bard instrument mod.

Thanks for the reply. I tested it out and found that out, exact same stat increases with either raid or group modifiers.

Jan 16, 2021 at 11:12 AM
  3. Micker posted a new thread.

Bard instrument mod

My 115 bard has older raid armor, that has the higher instrument mods. I have been wearing that armor, instead of getting the much better...

Forum: Hybrid

Jan 15, 2021
  4. Micker replied to the thread 2 Million Plat Bazaar Limit? About time to fix it?.

It's not just selling stuff, it's buying stuff too. There would be a lot more raid gear for sale, that you would be able to buy and...

Jan 15, 2021
  5. Micker liked Warpeace's post in the thread 2 Million Plat Bazaar Limit? About time to fix it?.

If they would only updated the game engine such 1st world problems would not exist.

Jan 15, 2021
  6. Micker replied to the thread Could We Please Implement Autogrant Merc AAs.

I rarely use mercs, so my merc aa is REALLY low on my toons. I wish they would change it, so that you could take your normal aa and put it...

Jan 15, 2021
  7. Micker replied to the thread 2 Million Plat Bazaar Limit? About time to fix it?.

Prices are what people will pay for an item. On FV, many items go for 3M+ easy, like newer raid gear etc.. Why does someone have to...

Jan 15, 2021
  8. Micker replied to the thread 2 Million Plat Bazaar Limit? About time to fix it?.

Pretty sure it has to do with the bits available for data in the software. Not sure exactly, but I remember that being the reason before....

Jan 13, 2021
  9. Micker replied to the thread Does anyone remember Erollisi Marr Pre PoP?.

I started on Emarr in May 1999 with my Pally Micker, then my necro Rekcim. Played on Emarr till after PoP and then moved to the FV server....

Jan 11, 2021
  10. Micker replied to the thread Spiritual Squall.

Ahh ok thanks, thought I was missing something.

Jan 6, 2021
  11. Micker posted a new thread.

Spiritual Squall

Is there an upgrade to Spiritual Squall for Shamans at level 115? I can't find any upgrade, not sure why they wouldn't upgrade this spell....

Forum: Priests

Jan 6, 2021
  12. Micker replied to the thread SOME DEVS HAVE GOT SOME SPLAINING TO DO.

I said this for years, they never should have created the Warrior, Cleric and Wizard class. They are way too single job focused and to try...

Dec 11, 2020
  13. Micker replied to the thread PSA Essence of the Dragon.

Thanks for the tip!

Dec 8, 2020
  14. Micker replied to the thread CoV info.

Is there any info out for CoV spells/AA etc?? I see Raidloot has the new items.

Dec 8, 2020
  15. Micker replied to the thread COV comments....

The good thing about level increases, is that it opens up older content for you to go back to and solo/box. It's always fun to go back beat...

Dec 8, 2020
  16. Micker liked Annastasya's post in the thread SOME DEVS HAVE GOT SOME SPLAINING TO DO.

Warriors are for raiding. Just like Clerics. Both classes have been hard-focused for the rigors and challenges of raid-level powered...

Dec 8, 2020
  17. Micker replied to the thread expansion wish list for SKs.

I don't find any issue with aggro, even when not trying. This is group aggro. I can't recall any mob peeling off my sk, even when I...

Dec 8, 2020
  18. Micker liked feeltheburn's post in the thread ToV group content needs tuning down.

this post was seriously made while sober?

Dec 8, 2020
  19. Micker replied to the thread COV comments....

I do like missions that are boxable. They should have their own rewards, not be tied into zone unlocks. I'm good with sleepers being...

Dec 7, 2020
  20. Micker liked Yinla's post in the thread CoV info.

Yes

Dec 7, 2020
  21. Micker replied to the thread CoV info.

What expansion AAs will be unlocked for auto grant, EoK?

Dec 6, 2020
  22. Micker posted a new thread.

CoV info

With the new expansion coming out in a couple days, was just wondering how the beta people feel about it. How's the difficulty (mobs etc)...

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

Dec 6, 2020
  23. Micker replied to the thread COV comments....

Awesome, I was never a fan of locked zones/progression. Maybe one end zone that requires a fairly easy quest or something. Original...

Dec 5, 2020
  24. Micker replied to the thread Another what server would be best for me post.

What's wrong with FV? Especially if you are coming back, you can gear up easily. I personally would NEVER play on any other server. I guess...

Dec 5, 2020
  25. Micker replied to the thread COV comments....

Please tell me that CoV doesn't have locked progression?

Dec 5, 2020
  26. Micker replied to the thread COV comments....

The hard part is that most people have multiple accounts and the expansion cost isn't just $35. That's not going to break the bank, but...

Dec 4, 2020
  27. Micker liked Skuz's post in the thread TOV XP.

My understanding is that the ToV model for XP is a sizeable departure from prior expansions, I am not sure what the rationale is from the...

Dec 2, 2020
  28. Micker replied to the thread AA grind and ToV.

Can you get AA instead of regular exp for the missions/progression etc?

Dec 2, 2020
  29. Micker replied to the thread COV comments....

The gear stat inflation looks ridiculous for a non level increasing expansion, from what I have seen on raidloot. I mean top level group...

Dec 2, 2020
  30. Micker replied to the thread Did I miss it? Are 115 type 3 augs still not in game?.

Do you know the name? i couldn't find the merchant, thanks!

Dec 1, 2020
  31. Micker replied to the thread Did I miss it? Are 115 type 3 augs still not in game?.

Did they ever release the Type 3 augs for ToV spells?

Nov 30, 2020
  32. Micker replied to the thread Coming back at 110.

Thanks Whulfgar that sounds like a good plan. Thanks all for the input, the EQ community has great people in it! Damn, I started this...

Nov 30, 2020
  33. Micker replied to the thread Coming back at 110.

Thanks Annastasya very helpful, I appreciate it! One more thing, are the group progress and tasks difficult(can they be moloed or boxed...

Nov 30, 2020
  34. Micker posted a new thread.

Coming back at 110

I haven't played EQ, since just before ToV went live. I have 7 toons all at 110 with a mix of top group and raid gear from TBL. I got the...

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

Nov 30, 2020
  35. Micker replied to the thread 110 BST AA.

If you solo/molo, or do a lot of pet tanking, I would go with the pet defense AAs first. Adds a lot of hps and survivability. It takes a...

Nov 30, 2020
  36. Micker replied to the thread No More Kunark or Velious remakes ever again PLEASE.

Kunark was an awesome expansion! The first day that expansion went live, was like walking into a new world. So many cool zones! I'd like an...

Nov 13, 2020
  37. Micker replied to the thread Your longest break from Everquest....

I started playing in May 1999. I played solid until Legacy of Ykesha came out. Stopped/Skipped Legacy of Ykesha Started back at LDoN...

Nov 3, 2020