Micaiah's Recent Activity

1. Micaiah liked Lodestar's post in the thread Patch Issue: Other's Pet's Hits Filter.

It appears that the patch has changed something relating to "Other's Pet's Hits". This was all filtered out of my main chat window before,...

Apr 25, 2021
  2. Micaiah liked Sancus's post in the thread Lag Reduction Suggestion: Converting SPA 383 Procs.

Since procs were adjusted to cast concurrently, the number of procs from each spell cast and melee swing has grown significantly. The...

Mar 14, 2021
  3. Micaiah liked Sancus's post in the thread Fixed Internally Velium Endowed Arcane Staff - Missing Proc Rate Modifier.

Summary: Velium Endowed Arcane Staff (CoV Raid 2HB) should have a proc rate modifier for its melee proc of 100. Velium Enhanced Arcane...

Feb 16, 2021
  4. Micaiah liked Yinla's post in the thread Confirmed Sharks in Colbalt Scar (CoV).

There is currently 2 sharks on AB flying around just outside the entrance to Sirens Groto. Can someone please give them their gravity back...

Feb 2, 2021
  5. Micaiah liked ArtremasEQ's post in the thread Fixed Internally COV and TOV achievement augs share a Lore Group.

Reactive Velium Threaded Gem of Devastation has LORE GROUP 'Velium Infused Gem of Devastation" (TOV Lore Group), Instead of a COV one....

Jan 21, 2021
  6. Micaiah liked Elyssanda's post in the thread Is this perception wrong?.

I actually LOVED Mearatas..

Jan 17, 2021
  7. Micaiah liked Geko's post in the thread Is this perception wrong?.

If it is not easier, please stop doing it. I have yet to ever hear of a player on my server who wants to revisit the same content over...

Jan 17, 2021
  8. Micaiah liked Skuz's post in the thread Is this perception wrong?.

EQ has more players than EQ2, has better earnings and a higher profit margin, and yet it is still EQ2 that perceptually gets more studio...

Jan 17, 2021
  9. Micaiah liked Cadira's post in the thread DPS DISPARITY.

Tanks: Increase pally base dps a bit. Nerf huge increase in dps from 2h stance slightly. Make it negate lich effects while active (The...

Jan 17, 2021
  10. Micaiah liked Triconix's post in the thread @ngreth and friends (backpacks idear).

Why would you keep old augs? Delete stuff.

Jan 17, 2021
  11. Micaiah liked Vaeeldar's post in the thread Mob HP bloat over last 3 expansions.

I’m not saying your wrong per say but I do think your really trying hard to hide the fact that melee - particularly ber/rogue but also...

Jan 17, 2021
  12. Micaiah liked kizant's post in the thread Mob HP bloat over last 3 expansions.

Mages haven't fallen behind at all though. They really shouldn't be apart of this conversation.

Jan 17, 2021