mewkus's Recent Activity

1. mewkus replied to the thread Confirmed Agents assigned to the quest disappear and quest fails.

This bug's been around since Oct '21 (see another thread that pre-dates this one at...

Mar 18, 2024
  2. mewkus replied to the thread Overseer "I Guess This is Growing Up".

I completed this quest on Mar 11, 14, 16, and again on the 17th. I have yet to see any followup quest provided (on a recently started...

Mar 18, 2024
  3. mewkus replied to the thread Fixed Internally Monthly all-access reward not offering Legend of Norrath card.

Just tried it again. Only gave me xp potion as an option. No LoN card. Not even heritage crate.

Feb 11, 2024
  4. mewkus posted a new thread.

rerolling persona question

If I use one of my persona slots, but then decide I don't really want to a persona of that class and want to try another, can i discard one...

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

Jan 23, 2024
  5. mewkus replied to the thread no tinkering master on persona.

I did the quest and tinkering mastery showed up. It'd just been so long since I did it on my other gnome that I'd forgotten that's how it's...

Jan 12, 2024
  6. mewkus replied to the thread Fixed Internally Monthly all-access reward not offering Legend of Norrath card.

The expiration time on my claim on other accounts came, so I had to go ahead and do it. None of them showed LoN cards. Only adventure...

Jan 12, 2024
  7. mewkus posted a new thread.

no tinkering master on persona

I have a level 70 gnome rogue persona. It's been able to purchase the Poison Mastery AA, but There's no sign of a Tinkering Master AA...

Forum: Bug Reports

Jan 12, 2024
  8. mewkus posted a new thread.

Fixed Internally Monthly all-access reward not offering Legend of Norrath card

On two of my accounts so far, I have collected my monthly 500 db reward, but when offered to choose the item rewards instead, it only lists...

Forum: Resolved

Jan 9, 2024