mewkus's Recent Activity

1. mewkus replied to the thread EQ TV and other titles I look forward to.

I remember way back when (circa 2001-2003), there was a late-night show on techtv that used EQ's graphics as their animations. The stories...

Oct 11, 2020
  2. mewkus posted a new thread.

Need help with a petition that seems to be stuck in limbo

Greeting. I submitted a petition/error report (#852108) back in May. The GM that responded said that they didn't have the tools to correct...

Forum: Player Support

Aug 8, 2020
  3. mewkus posted a new thread.

cultural tradeskill bonus to skill ups question

I can see that tailoring and smithing combines using the pelts and ores give a bonus to skill up chances, but are there recipes for other...

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

Jul 16, 2020
  4. mewkus replied to the thread Free range eggs & Bottles of milk.

I suspect they just relabeled dwarf milk. I'm not sure how they get it, considering dorfs are mostly androgynous. When I see a bottle of...

Jul 16, 2020
  5. mewkus posted a new thread.

patch July 15, 2020 / overseer / question

From the July 15, 2020 patch message - When the last copy of an Agent is removed, if that Agent is assigned to an offered quest, the...

Jul 15, 2020
  6. mewkus posted a new thread.

Overseer: Feature request(s)

A feature that I'd like to see on the overseer window is on the Agents tab... Can you please add a button that will automatically go...

Jul 6, 2020
  7. mewkus replied to the thread QA In Progress Your Overseer quest Shark Bait has failed to start..

I've had this happen many times. Most recently it was during a conversion quest. I usually go through and convert any duplicate common...

Jun 19, 2020
  8. mewkus replied to the thread overseer level reduced to 1.

The left hand side indicates that my harvesting skill is level 1, the right hand side says it's level 3. Every other quest for each of my...

Jun 3, 2020
  9. mewkus posted a new thread.

overseer level reduced to 1

I reported this via /bugreport in-game, but am posting it here to include a screenshot showing the different levels of Harvesting my...

Forum: Bug Reports

Jun 2, 2020
  10. mewkus posted a new thread.

overseer elite probability is out of whack

According to allakhazam, there are 12 elite agents (13 if you count Fippy). If you have an equal chance of getting any one of them, that'd...

May 26, 2020
  11. mewkus posted a new thread.

Latest news on the patch question

Their twitter thing says they've updated the latest news on the patch and requests we click the link provided. Is there a way to find out...

May 20, 2020
  12. mewkus replied to the thread patch removing tradeskill flags.

The Runed Sea Shell (enduring breath) is also only used in a no-fail combine that is later used in regular combine, much in the same way...

May 20, 2020
  13. mewkus replied to the thread Everquest Trivia #677.

Did it exist in the game prior to the Planes of Power expansion?

May 20, 2020
  14. mewkus replied to the thread The "Patch".

I was at their 20th anniversary show / get together they had at the ComicCon museum last year. At it, they had the chassis from one of...

May 19, 2020
  15. mewkus replied to the thread Everquest Trivia #677.

Does/can it speak (either in dialog with you or taunting you as it's about to attack)?

May 19, 2020
  16. mewkus replied to the thread patch removing tradeskill flags.

The Ceramic Skull of Decay, is made from the Foul Smelling Liquid. There are many other components used in combines that are no-fail (e.g....

May 19, 2020
  17. mewkus posted a new thread.

patch removing tradeskill flags

The patch notes posted on allakhazam says, - Removed the tradeskill flag from Shattered Crystal, Emerald Colored Mephit Scales, Fiery...

May 19, 2020
  18. mewkus replied to the thread overseer quest not showing agent requirement.

I should add that I've seen this other quests as well. This is just the first time I've taken the time to document it. The pattern seems to...

May 5, 2020
  19. mewkus posted a new thread.

overseer quest not showing agent requirement

Level 3 Elite mission: A Treasure Map Slot number 3 requires agent with job skill of Soldier and doesn't indicate a required skill level;...

May 5, 2020