Mesil's Recent Activity

1. Mesil liked Nesalie's post in the thread Please go back to the roots of EQ's gameplay loop.

The strategies being employed from the "modern live service game design" playbook are genuinely having the opposite of the intended effect....

Apr 6, 2024
  2. Mesil liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread Producer’s Letter April 2024.

Anyone else feel like these Producer's Letters have just become "Tell us the next TLP ruleset!" Letters? They don't seem to contain any...

Apr 5, 2024
  3. Mesil liked Kaelwyse's post in the thread The AMA responses are here!.

Support is part of the development lifecycle. If you don't have time to support a system, then you don't have time to develop that...

Mar 17, 2024
  4. Mesil liked Cyrics's post in the thread The AMA responses are here!.

They literally could have just posted 3 answers at the very beginning and saved a lot of reading. A: We have thought about it A: We dont...

Mar 15, 2024
  5. Mesil liked Smokezz's post in the thread 25th Anniversary Raid - Leave it in all year.

I'll just say it now... we only got 8 raids this year. Leave the 25th anniversary raid in all year long like you did GMM. Honestly, it's...

Mar 11, 2024
  6. Mesil liked NyteShayd's post in the thread Fixed Internally LS: Unreliable Raid Coin.

Tier 3 LS raids only appear to be giving coin rewards at about 1:3 ratio.

Mar 11, 2024
  7. Mesil liked Derd's post in the thread EverQuest Swag Store is here!.

Suggestion: t shirt with everquest or firona vie on front, back with expansions and year of release arrangement like a rock acts Tour t...

Mar 8, 2024
  8. Mesil liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread Exp was changed to TOV Hero Missions? Why?.

The TLP servers need to exist in their own alternate universe like the Test and Beta servers. That way, people can play on their little...

Mar 7, 2024
  9. Mesil liked Knifen's post in the thread Exp was changed to TOV Hero Missions? Why?.

TLP servers I thought were like islands for Lepers, you kept them isoloated and out of contact with other places. I hope their things...

Mar 7, 2024
  10. Mesil liked Marton's post in the thread Can we double the price of subs and Krono?.

Any extra money would just get siphoned out of EQ and we would not see any improvements. Also, the state of the game, daybreak's...

Mar 3, 2024
  11. Mesil liked Tyranthraxus's post in the thread Today is the day!.

LOL, nope. See this is the reason we need that dislike button. So you can get clear and direct by the numbers feedback when your going...

Mar 1, 2024
  12. Mesil liked Veteran_BetaTester's post in the thread Memory Mode Loading Changes.

Before DX11... anyone have a backup of the files we can have considering I have asked what the files looked like before the update and got...

Feb 25, 2024
  13. Mesil liked mewkus's post in the thread Fixed Internally Monthly all-access reward not offering Legend of Norrath card.

On two of my accounts so far, I have collected my monthly 500 db reward, but when offered to choose the item rewards instead, it only lists...

Feb 12, 2024
  14. Mesil liked sunjis's post in the thread Fixed Internally Short freezes on mob spawn (DX11).

Firstly, the game runs relatively smoothly now for me after fiddling with some settings (reset eqclient.ini, disabled mip-mapping and...

Feb 10, 2024
  15. Mesil replied to the thread In Progress graphics exploding into kalaidascope.

This is still happening. No fix from my side works.

Feb 9, 2024
  16. Mesil replied to the thread EQ Survey Thoughts.

Why should I do the survey? They ignore our feedback for years, on beta, on live, on test, on forums (only exception is TLP...).

Feb 4, 2024
  17. Mesil liked Fenthen's post in the thread Fixed Internally Kanghammer / Elddar Forest raid trash.

[IMG] I've heard numerous complaints about this but could not find a bug report post. Can we fix this please? The raid trash for type...

Feb 3, 2024
  18. Mesil liked hein's post in the thread Suggestion: Bring back account to account transfer.

For years and years, you could pay a small fee and have a character transferred off one account to another account you owned. I personally...

Jan 29, 2024
  19. Mesil liked Windance's post in the thread Fixed Internally Raid event: Myconid Mutiny - Massive Lag.

Massive Lag on Myconid Mutiny again tonight. 1/22/2024 As soon as the event starts there are micro stutters every 6s or so and huge WTF...

Jan 26, 2024
  20. Mesil liked menown's post in the thread QA In Progress Terracotta Torc (Type 5) Wrong Stats.

This dropped type 5 augment from LS has something wrong with the heroic stats. hstr +38 hsta +123 hint +26 hwis +57 hagi +57 hdex +38...

Jan 21, 2024
  21. Mesil liked Angahran's post in the thread Not A Bug Gamma option.

You know DBG doesn't believe in testing! They just make random changes and push them to Test server, ignore any and all feedback and...

Jan 18, 2024
  22. Mesil liked Nennius's post in the thread Not A Bug Gamma option.

Who tested this change? After embarrassing them in public, please fire them. It is not a small mistake and not one that should be...

Jan 17, 2024
  23. Mesil liked Zandas69's post in the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

Can you please consider maybe a once a year moving characters from paid account to another paid account? Additionally, a one-time server...

Jan 14, 2024
  24. Mesil replied to the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

Will there ever be account-to-account transfers of characters again? And if no, why not? (you dont want our money?)

Jan 12, 2024
  25. Mesil liked Direfist's post in the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

Is there a way we can have the Character transfer to other accounts we own again ?

Jan 11, 2024
  26. Mesil liked yepmetoo's post in the thread Fixed Laurion Song raids not yet active.

14 minutes for raids to pop, and one raid not functional, /bravo

Jan 6, 2024
  27. Mesil liked Conq's post in the thread /reported.

I am /reporting the spamming of Daybreak announcements for 5 TLP's unlocking content. Every character on every account has 5 boxes of...

Jan 5, 2024
  28. Mesil liked Iuwene's post in the thread Fixed Antonius Bayle Server down.

Serious question: Is there no monitoring software active that notices such connection issues and alerts the tech people automatically ? To...

Dec 30, 2023
  29. Mesil liked Scarz's post in the thread Fixed Antonius Bayle Server down.

Error 1017 is back again as of approximately 1:10pm Pacific on Saturday, December 30, 2023.

Dec 30, 2023
  30. Mesil liked Stacked's post in the thread QA In Progress Call of Skeleton Thrall Rk. III 67366 under performing.

Moving this thread to live bug reports due to this issue went live after being reported on beta....

Dec 12, 2023
  31. Mesil liked Swiss's post in the thread Fixed Internally Final Fugue group mission Achievement "Final Fugue: Plucked" broken..

"Final Fugue: Plucked" is not being awarded even when everyone in the group dodges the arrow aura. The achievement reads "Do not be hit by...

Dec 7, 2023
  32. Mesil liked Dewd's post in the thread Confirmed Dranik's Scar Named.

With the removal of respawns in instances, you also removed the ability to get hunter achievements from named which spawn in said instances.

Nov 23, 2023