Mesc's Recent Activity

1. Mesc liked MasterMagnus's post in the thread Everquest NTF ?.

But on topic. Are we talking Non-Fungal-Tunics? Or Non-Tunic-Fungi?

Jan 24, 2022 at 12:35 PM
  2. Mesc posted a new thread.

So, We got a Patch but no change to Experience

Why? Why do you insist on purposely upsetting your player base? Why is Experience so low? I would like a answer please. Not a excuse from...

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

Jan 20, 2022 at 5:08 AM
  3. Mesc replied to the thread Overseer messing up again.

Can we get this looked at please?

Jan 20, 2022 at 5:01 AM
  4. Mesc posted a new thread.

Overseer messing up again

Just checked Overseer and i have 28 agents incapacitated. i thought this was fixed?

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

Jan 19, 2022 at 3:48 AM
  5. Mesc liked Micker's post in the thread While showing a friend and his son EQ, this happened...

In the age of the internet, they are offended by some 22yr old graphics of a toon that looks like a Barbie doll? Man loosen up.

Jan 14, 2022
  6. Mesc liked Laronk's post in the thread The Aftermath.

Personally I’m 22 years older than I was in 2000

Jan 12, 2022
  7. Mesc liked Ngreth Thergn's post in the thread Misty Acorn (graphic issue, item location & forage).

While I'm still not willing to call it a bug. I agree that the two polygon green leaf is incredibly difficult to see on green ground AND is...

Sep 28, 2021
  8. Mesc liked Ratalthor's post in the thread Misty Acorn (graphic issue, item location & forage).

We're working on an updated visual for the acorn.

Sep 28, 2021
  9. Mesc liked Skuz's post in the thread Terror of Luclin.....

going downhill since 2001? So, going down a "hill" for 20 years...... Humans can climb UP Everest in 10 weeks or less, so this...

Sep 27, 2021
  10. Mesc liked Niami DenMother's post in the thread EQ Traders access.

The hosting provider suspended us while they try to track down and sort out an issue. We're awaiting further details and/or an ETA, and...

Sep 24, 2021
  11. Mesc liked Accipiter's post in the thread Make all the perks free or cancel them.

Yeah, not reading that tiny font.

Sep 22, 2021
  12. Mesc liked Fanra's post in the thread 200% bonuses to rare spawn timers and faction gains.

In the past Daybreak has had trouble with posting exact words. I sought clarification. Note that is still says, "faction gains",...

Sep 20, 2021