Mesc's Recent Activity

1. Mesc replied to the thread Did we get changes, who left?.

What kind of Idiot asks about someones medical condition on a game message board????

Mar 30, 2024
  2. Mesc replied to the thread Did we get changes, who left?.

Its none of your Business what problems he may or not have. And i am not asking, I am telling you.

Mar 30, 2024
  3. Mesc replied to the thread Did we get changes, who left?.

Who are you to ask about ANYONE'S Medical Condition???

Mar 30, 2024
  4. Mesc liked Marton's post in the thread How to lose the hard to lose players of EQ.

New EQ expansion is released. Player A: pays $35 and briskly moves to old content to level. Player B: pays $35 and cheerfully...

Mar 29, 2024
  5. Mesc liked Corwyhn Lionheart's post in the thread How to lose the hard to lose players of EQ.

I am very close to it. Instead of quiting I just dont play much at all. A win for them I guess. And I am a guy who would still have...

Mar 29, 2024
  6. Mesc replied to the thread Did we get changes, who left?.

Sno-Caps :)

Mar 27, 2024
  7. Mesc replied to the thread Did we get changes, who left?.

Interesting. /grabs popcorn

Mar 27, 2024
  8. Mesc replied to the thread How to lose the hard to lose players of EQ.

This is patently false as all they have to do to make more money is turn the experience back on for grinding. They don't want people...

Mar 25, 2024
  9. Mesc liked Vizier's post in the thread How to lose the hard to lose players of EQ.

Ah no. Landmark was the alpha project they sold to the content creators and backers that would eventually become EQnext. They were told...

Mar 25, 2024
  10. Mesc liked Corwyhn Lionheart's post in the thread How to lose the hard to lose players of EQ.

Every penny is nice but would never happen. I would just be happy if they put more into it then they currently do.

Mar 24, 2024
  11. Mesc liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread How to lose the hard to lose players of EQ.

Ensuring that every penny EQ makes actually goes back into EQ would solve a lot of their "we don't have time...we don't have the...

Mar 24, 2024
  12. Mesc liked Fenthen's post in the thread How to lose the hard to lose players of EQ.

This has been common for the past 20 years of EverQuest. Our EQ money has gone to fund a dozen failed projects, and was not put back...

Mar 24, 2024
  13. Mesc replied to the thread How to lose the hard to lose players of EQ.

Good point. I should have said the devs make poor decisions with the money they are given.

Mar 23, 2024
  14. Mesc replied to the thread How to lose the hard to lose players of EQ.

I would love to spend money on this game. Unfortunately the Dev's seem to be Money Adverse. As long as they keep their current point of...

Mar 23, 2024
  15. Mesc liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread How to lose the hard to lose players of EQ.

Because the current group of devs have proven in recent years that they're bad at scaling content and just don't want to deal with the...

Mar 22, 2024
  16. Mesc liked Beardsy's post in the thread 1000 DBC for an "Unclaimer" consumable would make a fortune for Darkpaw..

Saving time is the ULTIMATE power, there's NOTHING more important than time. But go on, little one, show us on the doll where your...

Mar 22, 2024
  17. Mesc liked Beardsy's post in the thread 1000 DBC for an "Unclaimer" consumable would make a fortune for Darkpaw..

Oh hell no, stop trying to give them more scummy ways to make money. Make all claimables 999 for free is a much better option.

Mar 22, 2024
  18. Mesc liked Flatchy's post in the thread How to lose the hard to lose players of EQ.

Put it back to where it was. It is a total no brainer. Questers are happy and grinders are happy. I honestly cannot see a reason for what...

Mar 21, 2024
  19. Mesc liked Duder's post in the thread How to lose the hard to lose players of EQ.

A big point about the removal of exp from mobs with a shift toward boring quests with low fulfillment is that it has changed the core...

Mar 21, 2024
  20. Mesc liked Bobokin's post in the thread How to lose the hard to lose players of EQ.

Unfortunately, that is what many players are doing, and the multi-boxers are not going to be able to make up for it. And then we have...

Mar 20, 2024
  21. Mesc liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread How to lose the hard to lose players of EQ.

The thing is, they have never...not once...explained WHY they increased the amount of xp needed to get through each level to insane...

Mar 19, 2024
  22. Mesc liked Bilderov's post in the thread What you get!.

I'm with you on this one, I assume (possibly incorrectly) that there is some form of database for spells (as they do have an ID...

Mar 17, 2024
  23. Mesc liked Riou's post in the thread What you get!.

The graphic takes time to make, and they work on Beta which is where they got the spell count figure from (at the time given to...

Mar 17, 2024
  24. Mesc replied to the thread What you get!.

Mesc said: ↑ “What is really funny is the + sign after a lot of the statements. Like Spells: 68970 + number of spells in game. your telling...

Mar 16, 2024
  25. Mesc replied to the thread What you get!.

What is really funny is the + sign after a lot of the statements. Like Spells: 68970 + number of spells in game. your telling me they...

Mar 16, 2024
  26. Mesc replied to the thread How to lose the hard to lose players of EQ.

They could make more money simply by flipping the switch and turning the experience back on. So the only logical thing is to consider that...

Mar 16, 2024
  27. Mesc liked KushallaFV's post in the thread AMA Response Feedback.

It's really a shame, we can't have discussions and people resort to insults. Or strawman arguments like:

Mar 15, 2024
  28. Mesc replied to the thread AMA Response Feedback.

Its called Free. To. Play. Oh look you learned a new trick! Good for you! Glad i could help you learn things. Maybe, if your up to it...

Mar 15, 2024
  29. Mesc liked MimirAesir's post in the thread Exp and free Heroic tomorrow.

I've been playing on and off since March 18, 1999 and my highest level character is level 81 Shaman. Just march to my own drummer,...

Mar 15, 2024
  30. Mesc replied to the thread How to lose the hard to lose players of EQ.

Since my first post was deleted... You CAN repeat the LS merc tasks for xp or AA. I don't know if that was intentional or not, but redoing...

Mar 15, 2024
  31. Mesc liked Bilderov's post in the thread How to lose the hard to lose players of EQ.

1. One run through progression doesn't give you enough exp to level up to max. 2. One run through progression doesn't give you max AAs....

Mar 15, 2024
  32. Mesc replied to the thread AMA Response Feedback.

Reading. Comprehension. For. The. Win. Where did i say I was quitting? Sure you can have my stuff. My stuff is 1 Krono per item. How...

Mar 15, 2024
  33. Mesc liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread AMA Response Feedback.

Even if you only put a 5 currency reward on merc tasks in LS, that's only 120 currency for a full rotation of tasks (24). You'd have to...

Mar 15, 2024
  34. Mesc liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread AMA Response Feedback.

Most likely posts are being deleted. Mine was.

Mar 15, 2024
  35. Mesc liked Yinla's post in the thread AMA Response Feedback.

This was started in the TLP forum for discussion on the answers we got on TLP issues. For some reason they moved it to vet lounge.

Mar 15, 2024
  36. Mesc replied to the thread AMA Response Feedback.

I expected more responses to this thread. Then i realized everyone is probably just quiting instead of responding...

Mar 15, 2024
  37. Mesc liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread AMA Response Feedback.

Oh, for crying out loud...stop removing posts you don't like.

Mar 15, 2024
  38. Mesc replied to the thread Does Anyone Recommend Everquest Anymore?.

Not after reading the AMA i won't

Mar 14, 2024
  39. Mesc replied to the thread How to lose the hard to lose players of EQ.

How to lose the hard to lose players of EQ? Q: Can we increase grind XP? Ngreth: We have no plans to encourage grind.

Mar 14, 2024
  40. Mesc replied to the thread AMA Response Feedback.

Q: Can we increase grind XP? Ngreth: We have no plans to encourage grind. Then there is no encouragement for me to pay to play. Ever.

Mar 14, 2024
  41. Mesc liked Nennius's post in the thread Joke for the day.

[IMG]

Mar 13, 2024
  42. Mesc liked Fian's post in the thread How to lose the hard to lose players of EQ.

I agree with the complaints in this thread, but I would like to add another one. There is less reason to group, hence this game becomes...

Mar 12, 2024
  43. Mesc liked Allayna's post in the thread Exp was changed to TOV Hero Missions? Why?.

[img] [img] I find this funny...but not ha ha funny. So my 125 paladin could get more of a level doing 5 year old progression than by...

Mar 12, 2024
  44. Mesc liked Smokezz's post in the thread 25th Anniversary Raid - Leave it in all year.

I'll just say it now... we only got 8 raids this year. Leave the 25th anniversary raid in all year long like you did GMM. Honestly, it's...

Mar 11, 2024
  45. Mesc liked Corwyhn Lionheart's post in the thread How to lose the hard to lose players of EQ.

DB is obviously fine with folks leveling super fast as Cic says some folks finish all partisans in 8 hours. I am guessing they finish all...

Mar 11, 2024
  46. Mesc replied to the thread How to lose the hard to lose players of EQ.

So what are these magical reasons you seem to think are why the Devs cut the experience and when did they tell you? I have been waiting...

Mar 11, 2024
  47. Mesc liked Tatanka's post in the thread How to lose the hard to lose players of EQ.

I'll say it slowly, so's you can understand. If he quits, but there's no sub to cancel, how does that send a message to DPG? What...

Mar 10, 2024
  48. Mesc liked Corwyhn Lionheart's post in the thread How to lose the hard to lose players of EQ.

First lets take exp off mobs that folks have enjoyed farming for exp for years. Now replace that with exp off of missions but keep...

Mar 10, 2024
  49. Mesc liked Bobokin's post in the thread Does Anyone Recommend Everquest Anymore?.

Darkpaw should be increasing experience at lower levels rather than killing it. There is a lot of game out there to play, but the way...

Mar 8, 2024
  50. Mesc liked Bobokin's post in the thread Does Anyone Recommend Everquest Anymore?.

With all of the EXP nerfs, max EXP nerfs, cut and past items, lather-rinse-repeat expacs, catering to boxers and raiders, and monetization...

Mar 8, 2024
  51. Mesc liked mercury890's post in the thread Can we double the price of subs and Krono?.

ROFL.. Seriously? I disagree, What moron will pay that kind of $ for a broken, stuttering gimped game (post DX patch)? Maybe pre DX...

Mar 8, 2024
  52. Mesc liked yepmetoo's post in the thread Sad.

Also sad that they delete posts that are not at all against any rules on the forums and without even commenting to the poster, but because...

Mar 7, 2024
  53. Mesc liked Randel Flag's post in the thread What are those must do anniversaries?.

Bump for something actually useful on these forums!

Mar 7, 2024
  54. Mesc replied to the thread 3D print statue of my bard, Mirthe.

Nice!

Mar 5, 2024
  55. Mesc liked Corwyhn Lionheart's post in the thread Can we double the price of subs and Krono?.

Not sure about the hologram theory though its possible. I am on the determinism band wagon and still don't think things are random on the...

Mar 5, 2024
  56. Mesc liked Nennius's post in the thread Can we double the price of subs and Krono?.

Hmm That gives me a one in two chance to be more than just refracted light. Woot!

Mar 5, 2024
  57. Mesc replied to the thread Can we double the price of subs and Krono?.

According to some top thinkers, there is a 50-50 chance the Universe is a hologram...

Mar 4, 2024
  58. Mesc replied to the thread This is a rip off!.

Fix the Game and put the Experience back where it belongs. On. The. Mobs.

Mar 4, 2024
  59. Mesc liked fransisco's post in the thread Stealth nerfs?.

I think they should just put exp back on mobs - either in missions or normal world. The chest thing is kinda dumb.

Mar 4, 2024
  60. Mesc liked fransisco's post in the thread Exp was changed to TOV Hero Missions? Why?.

Can we just move exp back onto mobs? Farming chests is the ultimate in not playing characters. Just sit in guild lobby and get task adds to...

Mar 4, 2024
  61. Mesc replied to the thread Not a bugg but..

Why is it they are still having a problem with the coding when they have been working on it for literally 20 years. Shouldn't all the code...

Mar 4, 2024
  62. Mesc liked Gialana's post in the thread Not a bugg but..

Rather than forcing a view that many people don't use, it would be better if it kept track of which view was last used and return to that.

Mar 4, 2024
  63. Mesc replied to the thread Can we double the price of subs and Krono?.

I play when i want to, I have not paid for this game in over 2 and 1/2 years. Your logic is faulty.

Mar 4, 2024
  64. Mesc replied to the thread EQ Survey Thoughts.

Or they just passively went along with him because it didn't matter to them.

Feb 7, 2024
  65. Mesc replied to the thread EQ Survey Thoughts.

Wouldn't a Lead Content Director be over a Lead Designer?

Feb 7, 2024
  66. Mesc replied to the thread EQ Survey Thoughts.

He is also Lead Content Director. Pretty Much the same as Lead Designer....

Feb 7, 2024
  67. Mesc replied to the thread EQ Survey Thoughts.

It turns out i was not completely wrong. While absor was not Lead designer, He WAS Assistant Lead Designer according to this article....

Feb 7, 2024
  68. Mesc replied to the thread EQ Survey Thoughts.

You are correct i made a mistake. He is not lead designer. All my other points still stand though. And he may not be the lead designer...

Feb 7, 2024
  69. Mesc replied to the thread EQ Survey Thoughts.

Thank you for asking this question. The reason why i blame Absor is because he came out during HoT and said that he was adjusting the...

Feb 6, 2024
  70. Mesc liked Act of Valor's post in the thread Is this an AMA Question?.

It's called the veteran's lounge

Feb 5, 2024
  71. Mesc liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread Is this an AMA Question?.

I agree. We've been subjected to poor design, development, testing, and QA for so many years that the vast majority of the player base...

Feb 5, 2024
  72. Mesc replied to the thread EQ Survey Thoughts.

I did not take the survey and if it was still up i still would absolutely not take it. These forums are for feedback and we cant even get...

Feb 5, 2024
  73. Mesc liked Strawberry's post in the thread EQ Survey Thoughts.

Right off the bat, I would never recommend EQ unless they implement default maps for all zones. Telling a new player they need to start...

Feb 5, 2024
  74. Mesc replied to the thread So, what exactly is "corpse wipe".

Corpse Wipe? You mean like with a Cloth?

Dec 3, 2023
  75. Mesc liked Micker99's post in the thread Somewhat Fustrated..

I started right after Emarr opened up in May 1999. I know how long hell levels took, I was level 35 for like a month grinding lol....

Nov 17, 2023