Meridian's Recent Activity

1. Meridian liked PVPlulz's post in the thread EQ PVP Big Discussion Thread.

Literally no one has said there is no market for PVP or MMO PVP. People are talking specifically about EQ PVP.

Mar 13, 2020
  2. Meridian replied to the thread That one item you've always wanted but never got..

https://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=2385

Mar 5, 2020
  3. Meridian liked yober's post in the thread New server name suggestions.

Doljonijiarnimorinar

Mar 3, 2020
  4. Meridian liked Stagentti's post in the thread EQ PVP Big Discussion Thread.

Can you share the contents of the article stating that so we all know in case we're interested? The non-photoshopped version that is.

Mar 3, 2020
  5. Meridian replied to the thread EQ PVP Big Discussion Thread.

The inevitable ragequit threads due to warp hacking would be awesome.

Mar 3, 2020
  6. Meridian replied to the thread EQ PVP Big Discussion Thread.

It does, as do some others. They're just answers you don't like.

Mar 3, 2020
  7. Meridian liked Risiko's post in the thread Zek PvP Event HUGE SUCCESS!!! Come online to join the fun!.

Ok. So, on a free to play server, you got what looked like about 50 characters to show up. No offense, but that literally could have been...

Mar 2, 2020
  8. Meridian replied to the thread EQ PVP Big Discussion Thread.

bet there are a few already doing this.

Feb 26, 2020
  9. Meridian replied to the thread Sirens Grotto Mass Botting.

Krono/plat farmers will go where the customers are. They won't go to a pvp server because it will be a wasteland in 3-4 months, not...

Feb 26, 2020
  10. Meridian replied to the thread Sirens Grotto Mass Botting.

This has been happening on multiple TLPs without fail. Everyone knows where the bots are. DBG/DPG just doesn't care.

Feb 26, 2020
  11. Meridian replied to the thread EQ PVP Big Discussion Thread.

This guy has shown he is definitely not above making stuff up.

Feb 25, 2020
  12. Meridian replied to the thread EQ PVP Big Discussion Thread.

Toxic in this case being, 'That guy doesn't agree with me 100%'.

Feb 25, 2020
  13. Meridian liked Uesce's post in the thread EQ PVP Big Discussion Thread.

"We want highly enforced truebox" literally never going to happen. Especially with volunteer GM's lmao

Feb 25, 2020
  14. Meridian liked Skuz's post in the thread EQ PVP Big Discussion Thread.

Here's the thing though: Just saying your community has "tons of support" doesn't mean it does in actual fact have any at all, anyone...

Feb 24, 2020
  15. Meridian liked Runes's post in the thread EQ PVP Big Discussion Thread.

Dulu, I admire your efforts and really hope there is a red and blue server launched. But since you have not played on a subscription...

Feb 24, 2020
  16. Meridian liked Stagentti's post in the thread EQ PVP Big Discussion Thread.

Then what is the point of making lvl 1's at this event? To show them you can get X number of people to login for a 1 time thing? How...

Feb 24, 2020
  17. Meridian liked Runes's post in the thread EQ PVP Big Discussion Thread.

Where exactly are all these new PVP subscribers that will flock to EQ? P99 red? Those people will be staying there as they have...

Feb 24, 2020
  18. Meridian liked Kahna's post in the thread EQ PVP Big Discussion Thread.

I played in some of the early progression guilds before progression servers were a thing, showing DBG that there was a market for them....

Feb 24, 2020
  19. Meridian liked Risiko's post in the thread surprisring lack of tlp posts.

I've done decided I will not start over on another TLP, so it really doesn't matter for me what the ruleset is of the next server. but......

Feb 6, 2020
  20. Meridian replied to the thread @Darkpaw If you do release a new TLP.

That's assuming that krono bots will go to a dead server with no one to buy their stuff (spoiler : they won't).

Feb 4, 2020
  21. Meridian replied to the thread @Darkpaw If you do release a new TLP.

Ban the botters and hackers? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Feb 2, 2020
  22. Meridian replied to the thread Next TLP: PvP (a potential solution to rampant issues).

You have to admit the ragequit threads that would pop up here would be very entertaining.

Jan 31, 2020
  23. Meridian liked oldkracow's post in the thread Next TLP: PvP (a potential solution to rampant issues).

If they launch a PvP server I'm going to join and use the following: Warp hacks, no delay (limited) and kill fools for fun until a ban...

Jan 30, 2020
  24. Meridian liked Machen's post in the thread Spoiler alert: Mass boxers will go to truebox tlps.

Anyone who suggests krono should be no trade does not understand krono. The fact that you can trade them is exactly why they exist....

Jan 27, 2020
  25. Meridian liked Nolrog's post in the thread Why is AFK pvling service in zones using ae spells is no classified as unattended play game?.

I know exactly what you're talking about. And you are still wrong.

Jan 25, 2020
  26. Meridian replied to the thread EQ PVP Big Discussion Thread.

We aren't against one. We're just sick to death of seeing the forum spammed up with the same request over and over and over and over...

Jan 22, 2020
  27. Meridian liked taliefer's post in the thread please make LDON a 2 month expansion.

its insane that LDON has a 3 month timeframe, when it offers no substantial content (yes, theres the odd piece or aug from the raids thats...

Jan 21, 2020
  28. Meridian liked Isomodia's post in the thread Why is AFK pvling service in zones using ae spells is no classified as unattended play game?.

The difference is XP generated by A PLAYERS action as opposed to AN AUTOMATED PROGRAMS action. Regardless of your stance, those two...

Jan 19, 2020
  29. Meridian replied to the thread mangler down.

Need an extra shift of hamsters on the weekend, I guess.

Jan 18, 2020
  30. Meridian liked DeseanJackson's post in the thread It's time to get rid of all racial penalties.

Which raid or group content were you unable to complete due to not having frontal stun immunity? I’m fairly certain, while beneficial, it...

Jan 17, 2020