menown's Recent Activity

1. menown liked Szilent's post in the thread Enhanced minion items.

no swapping for mages, the focus is super important every 10s for Servant spell Dead Hills raid pet ear is EM20 ToV tier 1 group...

Jun 17, 2020
  2. menown liked Ngreth Thergn's post in the thread TOV Loot - Just hit 6 month mark!!!!!.

The doubling of all loot in raids, and the small amount of doubling of specific items in missions is intended and permanent. It also will...

Jun 16, 2020
  3. menown liked Santrigan's post in the thread Test Update 06/09/2020 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Hi, I was wondering what will happen to our Hastened Decay aa under the focus tab that reduces the cooldown time of flash dots by 6...

Jun 10, 2020
  4. menown replied to the thread haste AAs.

There is no reason to even use the shaman group haste anymore, unless the shaman is out of group or in a different zone. The aura reaches...

Jun 3, 2020
  5. menown replied to the thread Feedback on the partial Necro DOT revamp.

New York accent maybe? On topic, I enjoy having to manage mana once again. I don't think we need longer duration DoTs. In contrast to...

May 29, 2020
  6. menown liked RPoo's post in the thread Upgrades to enchanters for next expansion.

There's a lot of damage to be done while swinging in that GCD but like it matters he won't see this cause he's got me blocked anyway!

May 28, 2020
  7. menown replied to the thread Upgrades to enchanters for next expansion.

What data/references do you have that say charisma does anything

May 26, 2020
  8. menown replied to the thread Test Update 05/12/2020 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

He has not done exactly the same as he did for every other DoT revamped class. I've gone back and compared previous revamped DoTs from...

May 20, 2020
  9. menown liked ShadowMan's post in the thread Test Update 05/12/2020 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

I have missed so much and so little time to process! Plus snare which if treated like Shadow Knights will also see a large jump...

May 15, 2020
  10. menown liked Szilent's post in the thread Where is our necro DoT revamp????.

both those things were done. they're part of this update. didja read it?

May 15, 2020
  11. menown liked Forcallen's post in the thread Test Update 05/12/2020 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

I have zero issue with him now preventing us from using older lines, it can be a good thing. But he needs to offset the gains we are...

May 13, 2020
  12. menown liked Aristo's post in the thread Test Update 05/12/2020 - New Bugs Only.

Should be able to have a fix ready for next week, but there will be weird interactions with timers 5 and/or 6 until the rest of the...

May 13, 2020
  13. menown liked Szilent's post in the thread Where is our necro DoT revamp????.

I don't think there's any "massive nerf" in the offing. The strongest dot has been the highlight of attention, but necros are The Dotting...

May 12, 2020
  14. menown replied to the thread Test Update 05/12/2020 - New Bugs Only.

Found a bug: Ilsaria's Swift Decay [49219] Necromancer (104) Slot 1: Cast Highest Rank Spell Known: Livianus' Decay Slot 2: Cast...

May 12, 2020
  15. menown liked Scornfire's post in the thread Crippling Glare, Why does it have a debuff with duration?.

The 1s stun from the Shining buff line has an 18s debuff with a duration that does precisely nothing, the heal and stun are applied when...

Apr 29, 2020
  16. menown replied to the thread SK Nurf.

Or how about there is a cost/benefit analysis. SKs can increase their DPS for a short duration at the cost of increased mana. This could be...

Apr 21, 2020
  17. menown liked Aldren's post in the thread Gratz RoI.

[IMG] I'm assuming it was from lag, but none of my Kronos pushed me to gold. The whole tier was completed silver. I died maybe 5...

Apr 16, 2020
  18. menown liked Aldren's post in the thread ToFS Raid 1 Difficulty / Mechanics concerns.

You're overthinking it. The wrong type of monsters are indeed the non-Restless mobs. There's a reason they have two hit points and fall...

Apr 15, 2020
  19. menown liked Hellowhatsyourname's post in the thread "Complimentary" versions of ToV damage augs.

I would like to request that the "complimentary" versions of the convertible ToV damage augs have Ranger added to the allowable classes....

Apr 11, 2020
  20. menown liked Lifeshriek's post in the thread "Complimentary" versions of ToV damage augs.

It would be great if you could add beastlords to these as well! Thanks!

Apr 11, 2020
  21. menown liked Szilent's post in the thread Where is our necro DoT revamp????.

you're that strongly opposed to winning? If the spells are strong, it's not misbehaving to cast them. That's already the case for 1...

Apr 9, 2020
  22. menown replied to the thread Where is our necro DoT revamp????.

@Scornfire I share your concerns about the debuff issue. SK revamp basically neuters any progress towards reducing debuffs that the necro...

Apr 9, 2020
  23. menown liked Petalonyx's post in the thread Cleric class group (un)desirability and requested 'upgrades'.

An idea hit me in the shower: Give clerics a pet that is an exact, or near-exact copy of the cleric merc. This will make clerics...

Apr 8, 2020
  24. menown replied to the thread Where is our necro DoT revamp????.

I will argue that a DoT revamp is still needed. Here are a list of reasons why: Skill gap between pro and novice necros is too large....

Apr 6, 2020
  25. menown liked Ngreth Thergn's post in the thread Fixed Internally Overseer Missing Spy (5).

You are looking for D'vinn

Apr 2, 2020
  26. menown liked Beimeith's post in the thread (Critical) Tag not showing when getting a killshot.

If you get a killshot with a spell that was a critical hit, you do not see the (Critical) tag at the end of the damage line. This may...

Apr 2, 2020
  27. menown liked NightKing's post in the thread Fixed Internally Overseer Missing Spy (5).

Not sure a bug has been created for this yet. There are not any Spy (5) agents available to complete Elite quests requiring them. Here is...

Apr 2, 2020
  28. menown liked Kurage_of_Luclin's post in the thread Ferocious Kick resisted.

Ferocious Kick XIII is a physical attack , on mobs that are fully debuffed and get resisted way too much example: [Fri Jan 17 09:19:08...

Mar 28, 2020
  29. menown liked PhantasmaRathe's post in the thread Charmed Enchanter Pet.

The charmed enchanter pet has always been the caster's way of providing a tank for his/her party when there wasn't one or to go out into...

Mar 27, 2020
  30. menown replied to the thread Wizards.

I don't want to sound mean. Your posts cannot be taken seriously without some type of deeper qualitative input or some type of data to...

Mar 25, 2020
  31. menown liked Lisard's post in the thread Discord AMA Question Thread.

1. With the Nerf to AE abilities for melee classes back in The Broken Mirror, is there a chance the Monk / Rogue will get the AA Rampage...

Mar 25, 2020
  32. menown liked Derresh's post in the thread Discord AMA Question Thread.

Is account to account transfers ever coming back? What is the current plan to address the debuff problem on raids? Will we ever see any...

Mar 24, 2020
  33. menown liked Badname3245's post in the thread Wizards.

We have one good wizard and three that are way behind. The good one says he constantly adjusts based on whats going on. The others play the...

Mar 23, 2020
  34. menown liked kizant's post in the thread Wizards.

There's 19 people showing up in my parse because it's the dwarf caves. The DPS for the time I spent attacking is what you should go by...

Mar 23, 2020
  35. menown liked Szilent's post in the thread Type 18/19 "accuracy" parse.

no u

Mar 6, 2020
  36. menown liked Schadenfreude's post in the thread Are other servers as bad as Emarr for botting?.

FV is... infested. 77 characters in Great Divide and most of them are either known botters or clients being power-levelled.

Mar 6, 2020
  37. menown liked niente's post in the thread total debuffs on mobs..

NPC debuff slots = 55 (NPC) + 42 (player) = 97 Only the first 55 are visible Edit: Players have 42 + 30 (short term buffs) + 1 (melee...

Mar 5, 2020
  38. menown replied to the thread Necro DoTs.

I'll take some of that Druid DoT nerf.

Feb 27, 2020
  39. menown liked Alek's post in the thread Necro or wiz.

Solo or Molo goes to Nec. Raids and high level groups goes to Wiz. Simply put, most things die before the Necromancer's DOTS do their...

Feb 26, 2020
  40. menown replied to the thread type 18/19 augs.

Moral of the story: don't judge based on 1 person's parse.

Feb 26, 2020
  41. menown liked Szilent's post in the thread type 18/19 augs.

so far all parses > 1h buncha buffs, notably including Quick Time, but that doesn't appear to have obscured anything I had spare junky...

Feb 26, 2020
  42. menown liked Szilent's post in the thread type 18/19 augs.

Precious...Precious. [IMG]

Feb 25, 2020
  43. menown liked Szilent's post in the thread type 18/19 augs.

The only statistics that have concrete "meaning" are nearly-worthless like +kick damage. You can check on the efficacy of everything...

Feb 25, 2020
  44. menown liked Darchon_Xegony's post in the thread What classes will be the most successful if a Free For All PVP server launches?.

Fixed that for you. Red99 is a dead server just like Fippy because PvP doesn’t attract many players especially when compared to PvE...

Feb 24, 2020
  45. menown liked Gorehammer's post in the thread Fixed Internally ToV "Enhanced Velium" Weapon Hitting For Wrong Damage.

Item in question: Enhanced Velium Great Sword (SK/PAL). 37 delay, and aug'd to 801 dmg via Black Diamond of Crippling and Reactive Velium...

Feb 18, 2020
  46. menown liked Ngreth Thergn's post in the thread Fixed Internally ToV "Enhanced Velium" Weapon Hitting For Wrong Damage.

I'm acknowledging that there may be an issue. At this time, I'm unable to allocate the time to do the necessary research. I probably...

Feb 18, 2020
  47. menown replied to the thread 115 Optimal Necro Lineup Grouping.

The ratio sounds about right for a 30 second fight. The two should be closer in a 60 second fight, with the wizard obviously still winning....

Feb 18, 2020
  48. menown liked Raccoo's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG]

Feb 12, 2020
  49. menown liked svann's post in the thread Confirmed Bard Bug: Song Gems Locking Up When Using Clickies.

Using quicktime often causes other group member's spell gems to grey out and they are no longer able to cast spells. The consensus as to...

Feb 7, 2020
  50. menown liked Greymantle's post in the thread Coarse salt...

Any chance we can get this item to be added to more current zone forage tables? Or alternatly put on a vender, or create a recipe to create...

Feb 7, 2020
  51. menown liked klanderso's post in the thread Test Update 02/05/2020 - New Bugs Only.

I'll be aiming to update Test at some point today (assuming our internal checks all come out positive) to resolve the buffs landing on pet...

Feb 6, 2020
  52. menown replied to the thread Let's revamp the necro wounds line....

That is a valid argument. Even Druid's 'Nature's Fervid Wrath' has a recast timer of 18 seconds, preventing them from stacking their best...

Feb 5, 2020
  53. menown liked Sokki's post in the thread The obvious xp problem.

I know I've gained over 8k AA's since this thread was started and about another 30% into 115 from collection Achieves. There were...

Feb 4, 2020
  54. menown liked Sancus's post in the thread Bard the Pointless Class.

It's not very difficult to figure out by parsing. One way to do so would be to run a really long parse, look at the change in average...

Feb 4, 2020
  55. menown liked Ashian's post in the thread Mage fun to play anymore?.

Have you considered offtanking adds with Riotious Servant or swarm pets? Mages have a number of non-traditional tools to help with...

Feb 4, 2020
  56. menown replied to the thread The obvious xp problem.

Generalize a bit much there?

Feb 4, 2020
  57. menown replied to the thread Let's revamp the necro wounds line....

Firstly, I am delighted to have this discussion with 2 competent necros. I fully agree that DPS wise, the raiding necro is sufficiently...

Feb 3, 2020
  58. menown liked sojero's post in the thread Pet Peeves What's yours?.

People who come on the forums and act elitist and actually 6 box everything with /\/\Q in the game. Sure you can beat everything, doesn't...

Feb 1, 2020
  59. menown liked Sokki's post in the thread Velium Ornamentations - beta reward.

I was at least nice enough to wait until the tanks had one to loot that!! At least they added Sta to the Caster augs, I still...

Feb 1, 2020
  60. menown liked Sancus's post in the thread Procs and lag.

If all raids had only one boss target, things would be fine. Most events have adds or multiple bosses where not everyone is attacking the...

Jan 31, 2020
  61. menown replied to the thread Procs and lag.

I don't think the issue is about the number of pets up, but rather the number of pets attacking the same target? How often do those...

Jan 31, 2020
  62. menown liked Ngreth Thergn's post in the thread Diamondized Precious Velium Ore (type 19 aug raid drop).

Hrm. I can consider this. The chest is sorta a special rare, though it is not rare. It *is* a "loot opportunity" like a rare.

Jan 30, 2020
  63. menown liked Tucoh's post in the thread Confirmed Bard Bug: Song Gems Locking Up When Using Clickies.

Please make the bard's epic instant cast until this is resolved. When this hits my bard it locks up my client so badly I have to throw my...

Jan 30, 2020
  64. menown liked Jhinx's post in the thread Confirmed Bard Bug: Song Gems Locking Up When Using Clickies.

Outside of clicky items with an instant cast time, the interplay between a melody being played and a clicky (with any cast time at all)...

Jan 30, 2020
  65. menown liked Maedhros's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

You forgot LUKElyn!

Jan 24, 2020
  66. menown liked dreamweaver's post in the thread Raid Loot Lockouts, Expedition lockouts..

To clarify, The two very first questions asked by the OP and Lianeb. It is not OK to have a lockout for a raid/event and then take...

Jan 23, 2020
  67. menown liked Aldren's post in the thread Raid Loot Lockouts, Expedition lockouts..

I hate you in the most adorable way possible.

Jan 21, 2020
  68. menown replied to the thread Raid Loot Lockouts, Expedition lockouts..

Aldryn is leading the charge here? I always miss his raid instructions!

Jan 21, 2020
  69. menown replied to the thread Raid Loot Lockouts, Expedition lockouts..

Just adding to the discussion: say that instead of items handed out from the raid chest you handed out keys. Would this be a violation...

Jan 21, 2020
  70. menown replied to the thread Raid Loot Lockouts, Expedition lockouts..

Several raiders in several guilds have alts that raid in other guilds. We see the same raids from different angles already. I don't load...

Jan 21, 2020
  71. menown liked Pano's post in the thread Raid Loot Lockouts, Expedition lockouts..

From Ngreth So, according to Ngreth's words, this would not be ok. Also, we stopped raiding Plane of Fire very early in TBL, that's...

Jan 21, 2020
  72. menown replied to the thread QA In Progress Heretic's Twincast.

That is not a bug. The wounds line uses 2 different DoTs. If any change were made, then only the first DoT would receive a twincast....

Jan 17, 2020
  73. menown liked Ngreth Thergn's post in the thread Powersources.

The new type 18's are not a direct drop. There is a drop component that is dropping, the rest is crafting. And you have to do the quest...

Jan 17, 2020
  74. menown replied to the thread Powersources.

Can you confirm that the type 18s are actually dropping? I haven't seen anyone link a type 18 aug yet on Xegony or Firiona Vie. Noone...

Jan 16, 2020
  75. menown liked Ngreth Thergn's post in the thread Are bosses supposed to be this slow to spawn?.

One thing we are finding is that many placeholder NPCs don't have an identifying name. Absor is looking into that.

Jan 16, 2020
  76. menown liked Ngreth Thergn's post in the thread Not A Bug Crusader Vraket.

So far, as you described it. I don't see a bug.

Jan 15, 2020
  77. menown liked Ngreth Thergn's post in the thread Luck Stat.

I don;t know where you got your data... but checking the change-log, it has been your right hand value since nov 30 2018. I.E. before...

Jan 15, 2020
  78. menown liked Ngreth Thergn's post in the thread ToV Earring Evolving Quest.

There are 18/19 augments :)

Jan 15, 2020
  79. menown liked Kitanablade's post in the thread Not A Bug Beastlord - Spirit of Mandrikai de-aggro amt typo?.

Thank you Duder for bringing this to the dev's attention. Both myself and couple other beastlord friends have definitely noticed our...

Jan 15, 2020
  80. menown liked Prathun's post in the thread Confirmed Cleric - Purified Ground.

Verified. I think I see what's wrong. Tracked internally. Thanks!

Jan 15, 2020
  81. menown liked Prathun's post in the thread Not A Bug ToV Tower of Frozen Shadow quests give no exp.

This is a bug. Thanks for letting us know!

Jan 15, 2020
  82. menown liked Pano's post in the thread Confirmed Cleric - Purified Ground.

The spell does nothing. The aura comes up and goes away about 1 second after. The previous ranks of this spell work fine. It's not a big...

Jan 15, 2020
  83. menown replied to the thread Not A Bug losing too much exp on death.

I was thinking more like someone is slipping him a 0% rez before merc rezes as a practical joke.

Jan 15, 2020
  84. menown replied to the thread Not A Bug losing too much exp on death.

Sounds like user error to me. I have not heard anyone else with this issue and I raid in 3 different guilds across 2 servers. More info may...

Jan 15, 2020
  85. menown liked kizant's post in the thread Not A Bug melle dps mercs not attacking.

I saw that too. It only worked if I manually called assist. Which given out how much aggro the melee merc generates that's probably for the...

Jan 14, 2020
  86. menown replied to the thread QA In Progress Heretic's Twincast.

Necro Heretic's Twincast AA needs: Increase the min mana cost on slot 3. 'Limit Min Mana Cost: 10' to 'Limit Min Mana Cost: 100' This...

Jan 13, 2020