menown's Recent Activity

1. menown liked Volgare's post in the thread Necromancer 2022.

Realistically I'd like to see flesh to venom, or its upgrade made to not eat twincast counters, a 2nd unity that casts pet buffs, and gift...

Sep 27, 2022
  2. menown liked Wyre Wintermute's post in the thread Not A Bug Jann's Veil - wrong illusion benefit.

Open your Inventory. Open Key Rings Go to Illusions tab. Make sure the Stat Illusion slot at the bottom is empty or has the Jann...

Sep 26, 2022
  3. menown liked Tesserakt's post in the thread Good spot to solo AAs as a 120 necro?.

If you can, work your way through progression so you can do the following partisans: Vex Thal 1 Basilica 1 Basilica 3 Blood falls 1 Blood...

Sep 24, 2022
  4. menown liked Scornfire's post in the thread Necromancer 2022.

I appreciate the thought you put into these annually, but as mentioned, Necros are in a spot where, in a vacuum at least, DPS boosts should...

Sep 24, 2022
  5. menown liked Sancus's post in the thread Test Update 09/13/2022 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

The important part of the feature isn't the con color, it's that you can now see which target on your extended target window you have...

Sep 23, 2022
  6. menown replied to the thread Necromancer 2022.

I would say that they are a mix of QoL and power. These 2 facets can overlap like a Venn diagram. I would be more interested in seeing...

Sep 22, 2022
  7. menown replied to the thread Necromancer 2022.

Quality of life suggestions from list: A lot of QoL improvements for all classes would be to align timers more succinctly. For example,...

Sep 22, 2022
  8. menown replied to the thread Advice for newly minted heroic necro.

Shard's landing is an excellent zone for level 100s to get experience in. I would start with the T1 zones in the Rain of Fear expansion...

Sep 22, 2022
  9. menown liked Baradorn's post in the thread Raid boss strikethrough, or not?.

Here are the results on The Primal Vampire and Zelnithak. These targets are good candidates to parse, because the tank stays most of the...

Sep 21, 2022
  10. menown liked Soulbanshee's post in the thread Enhanced Minions bugged?.

EM doesn't always raise pet level, it depends on the pet template. Pets get increase in stats regardless of their summoned level. They...

Sep 20, 2022
  11. menown liked phattoni's post in the thread Dragon Spine Staff Broken Effect.

you dont like the click effect, this is not a bug, its inline with all the other clickies from kunark/velious. vp loot is garbage to...

Sep 20, 2022
  12. menown liked Aldren's post in the thread [Xegony] Realm of Insanity.

Bump! Beta for the next expansion isn't too far away, so if you've been thinking about a change of pace and want to explore RoI, now is...

Sep 10, 2022
  13. menown liked bobokatt's post in the thread is there a future for pet tanking?.

For Demi: (sorry don't want to keep replying and adding to the long posts): Yes I have for the longest time camped named in CoV on my 115...

Sep 8, 2022
  14. menown liked Forcallen's post in the thread QA In Progress Summon Corpse AA.

The Necromancer AA Summon Corpse needs a ToL rank so it casts Summon Corpse XI and links to the most recent 120 capped spell Thanatos'...

Sep 6, 2022
  15. menown liked Angahran's post in the thread QA In Progress Summon Corpse AA.

Or fix it so that the AA simply uses the highest level of the 'summon corpse' line of spells and quit hardcoding the spell name which...

Sep 6, 2022
  16. menown replied to the thread Can we fix the lag instead of just "addressing" it?.

The majority of lag is not coming from any one source. Numerous people on this thread have alluded to that fact. Dev's have also...

Sep 2, 2022
  17. menown replied to the thread Tearc, Shade Keeper Pet Illusion PLEASE.

During ToL Beta, our guild tested the Shei raid event. At that time there were shade models with skeleton faces. I wish I would have saved...

Sep 2, 2022
  18. menown liked Skrab's post in the thread Can we fix the lag instead of just "addressing" it?.

That’s no different than playing an enchanter.

Sep 1, 2022
  19. menown liked Jumbur's post in the thread Stat item for ammo slot?.

Im still wearing my tears of Alaris(mine will probably never be maxed). Haven't found anything better for that slot...

Aug 30, 2022
  20. menown liked kizant's post in the thread Can we fix the lag instead of just "addressing" it?.

True. You probably don't need Host to reach the limit. We should just get rid of all those AA swarm pet abilities. It's a good idea.

Aug 29, 2022
  21. menown liked TrueNorth's post in the thread Confirmed Fast casting AAs being cast simultaneously.

Was able to confirm this and it is now being tracked internally.

Aug 25, 2022
  22. menown liked gotwar's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG] Happy one thousand posts, EQ pals!

Aug 25, 2022
  23. menown liked Syylke_EMarr's post in the thread Heroics for tanks, Agility, Stamina, Or Dexterity?.

It's worth stating that this threshold will be relative based on your raid makeup and performance.

Aug 17, 2022
  24. menown liked Szilent's post in the thread Heroics for tanks, Agility, Stamina, Or Dexterity?.

he is not new to either of those things the dps gains from dexterity are not negligible the hp gains from hSta are more apparent on...

Aug 15, 2022
  25. menown liked Ratalthor's post in the thread Fixed Internally Aggro Reset.

This should be fixed in the September update.

Aug 15, 2022
  26. menown liked MischiefTLP's post in the thread Yelinak is the twilight zone.

There is a TL to EJ, use buff block.

Aug 14, 2022
  27. menown liked Fenthen's post in the thread Fixed Internally Clicking empty extended target window spots will target yourself instead of clearing your target.

Clicking empty extended target window spots will target yourself instead of clearing your target. Unlike the group window, which will clear...

Aug 8, 2022
  28. menown liked Xyroff-cazic.'s post in the thread Why is SOLO exp nerfed?.

Solo xp wasn't nerfed. Group xp was given a huge bonus. It provides a major incentive to group which is a good thing for the overall...

Aug 4, 2022
  29. menown liked Szilent's post in the thread Which Delay Weapon for Zerkers?.

Berserkers have 1% melee leeching from Blood Absorption AA. That 1% blows away the healing of any procs.

Aug 4, 2022
  30. menown liked Fleiss's post in the thread Alliance rework.

Just change them all to insta cast AAs with same mana or endurance cost. If you can coordinate it, free damage. If you can't, you can't....

Aug 4, 2022
  31. menown replied to the thread Which Delay Weapon for Zerkers?.

Along with this, it is important to realize zerkers have poor proc rates. Lifetap procs are nowhere near reliable, and may only be...

Aug 4, 2022
  32. menown liked niente's post in the thread Fixed no boat to brother island.

Sorry this took so long, it should be fixed now. Please let us know if the boat disappears again.

Aug 3, 2022
  33. menown liked RPoo's post in the thread fear resistance.

the clicky on https://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=119699

Jul 29, 2022
  34. menown replied to the thread raid tanks and aggro disc?.

It sounds to me like you have a lazy tank. Which classes are pulling agro?

Jul 23, 2022
  35. menown liked Sabby's post in the thread Necro pets.

Is it possible to make a subtle change to Assassin/Conquerer pets to tell them apart? maybe eye color or something... I like to have one of...

Jul 16, 2022
  36. menown replied to the thread Not A Bug Magic damage focus from helmet is not applied to Composite Paroxysm.

Not a bug. Focus Effect: Magic Damage 100-135 1: Increase Spell Damage by 100% to 135% 2: Limit: Max Level(120) Composite Paroxysm 5...

Jul 13, 2022
  37. menown liked Pwedge's post in the thread Confirmed Hero's Journey, "quests"..

The following quests do not exist in the game anymore. Could you please remove them or fix them? Ak'Anon Quests - Tinmizer's Fabulous...

Jul 9, 2022
  38. menown liked Khat_Nip's post in the thread Zone Naming.

As far as the Zone Guide is concerned you can always differentiate original from new based on the values for Min Level / Max Level in...

Jul 7, 2022
  39. menown liked MacDubh's post in the thread EverQuest II unceremoniously wipes its ‘prison server’ and permabans every account.

No need to feel bad, that person doesn't exist. The only people on Drunder are FTP characters who blatantly violated the rules and...

Jul 7, 2022
  40. menown liked Angeliana's post in the thread EverQuest II unceremoniously wipes its ‘prison server’ and permabans every account.

To be clear, I have no information on who was banned nor why. I merely pointed out that those who chose to move their character to Drunder...

Jul 1, 2022
  41. menown liked Qwalla's post in the thread Suggestions for Possible Future Quest or Mission Rewards.

I hope the upcoming items I've planned please you all! One of them is even on that original list... :p

Jul 1, 2022
  42. menown liked klanderso's post in the thread How To Report and Upvote Bugs.

An update was made recently to /bug in-game. Now, when you fill out the form and hit Post, it'll copy a chunk of nicely formatted...

Jun 30, 2022
  43. menown liked ~Mills~'s post in the thread Night of Shadows - New Composite/Dichotomic Spells.

It appears that NoS will be continuing with these spells (yellow mana spells) and its very unlikely that these spells ever are tuned to be...

Jun 27, 2022
  44. menown liked Tolzol's post in the thread Test Update 06/07/2022 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Not sure why you think that has anything at all to do with what you quoted.

Jun 10, 2022
  45. menown replied to the thread Necromancer DPS/DoT Rotation.

Primarily: [53550/16189] Enhanced Theft of Essence Effect XIII Classes: MAG/254 Skill: Melee Target: Single Range: 200' Resist:...

Jun 9, 2022
  46. menown liked Sancus's post in the thread Necromancer DPS/DoT Rotation.

You're correct that AC on live content is higher than default dummy settings, but there's a big gap between group and raid AC, and...

May 28, 2022
  47. menown replied to the thread Necromancer DPS/DoT Rotation.

Call Skeleton Mass has for sure scaled better at level 120 than it has at level 115. With that said, you will not be seeing them do 220k...

May 26, 2022
  48. menown liked Morrigan's post in the thread Please add Polymorph Wands for Original Era models.

I want my old specter model illusion!!

May 25, 2022
  49. menown replied to the thread Please add Polymorph Wands for Original Era models.

I hate the old model skeletons with a passion.

May 24, 2022
  50. menown liked Jumvapace's post in the thread Confirmed Necro Grip spells not stacking like they should.

Encountered this several times during raid this evening. Necros are not able to land more than one Grip line of spells any more. 05/20/22...

May 23, 2022
  51. menown liked Plumbus's post in the thread Confirmed Necro Grip spells not stacking like they should.

They should just remove the strength debuff portion completely . It just causes problems .

May 21, 2022
  52. menown replied to the thread Mercenary.

Let's be real here. The cost of a merc is not much at those levels. The spells are much more expensive to keep up to date than the cost...

May 19, 2022
  53. menown liked Wyre Wintermute's post in the thread Mercenary.

Silver always only had access to A5 mercs.. which is what is available now.

May 19, 2022
  54. menown liked kizant's post in the thread No, the devs do not need to reinvent the wizard..just a small adjustment.

Yep it makes more sense to re-balance the few OP classes then to change everyone else. Sancus had a good summary from the last thread but...

May 19, 2022
  55. menown liked Meeko's post in the thread War Crow Familiar pet illusion holding weapons.

Fixed your report. ^

May 19, 2022
  56. menown liked Razorfall's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

Me every time I go to ME or UP [IMG]

May 19, 2022
  57. menown liked hexushan's post in the thread Fixed Eradicate Magic AA not working..

Necromancer Eradicate Magic AA not working and not removing mob buffs like it did yesterday, before the latest patch.

May 18, 2022
  58. menown liked Ngreth Thergn's post in the thread Fixed Mercs for non-membership accounts.

That is intended. We don't want to tell you what to buy! :) Anyway. We found where the free account issue is. I do not know yet...

May 18, 2022
  59. menown liked Meeko's post in the thread Test Update 5/10/2022 - New Bugs Only.

These should all be fixed for the live update.

May 13, 2022
  60. menown replied to the thread Test Update 5/10/2022 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Help them to farm a few DA clickies outside of raids.

May 11, 2022
  61. menown liked Smokezz's post in the thread THE Merc changes.

No it didn't. Journeyman mercs have always required All Access.

May 11, 2022
  62. menown liked kizant's post in the thread Test Update 5/10/2022 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

How is this not going to result in worse lag?

May 11, 2022
  63. menown liked Sancus's post in the thread Confirmed Mage: Elemental Conversion.

Is there any update on this? SPA 527 was added specifically to fix this ability a year ago, it just needs to get added to the spell.

May 11, 2022
  64. menown liked birdsong_pawn's post in the thread Confirmed Mage: Elemental Conversion.

The new version of the mage AA Elemental Conversion is only returning a fraction of the mana that it should. The problem is that the...

May 11, 2022
  65. menown liked EQ Dev's post in the thread Test Update 5/10/2022 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

May 10, 2022 _____________________ *** Highlights *** - Refactored the way buffs/debuffs are stored on characters and NPCs, enabling...

May 11, 2022
  66. menown liked Bobokatt07's post in the thread SPIRIT CLAW xxxx proc from Necro WTD AA pets not working.

For a while now I have not seen the the trigger SPIRIT CLAW xxxx from the Necro Wake the Dead AA pets. This is at level 120 with maxed AA...

May 4, 2022
  67. menown liked Barton's post in the thread Alligator Warders.

It caused massive problems like Moege said. Think you can still find some of the discussion about it on old Beastlord forums. I find it...

Apr 25, 2022
  68. menown liked Barton's post in the thread Very upset with patch.

Yes it has been stated. Unless something has changed since Prathun said it was the same table. EDIT- in case you want the link...

Apr 25, 2022
  69. menown liked ShadowMan's post in the thread Should all raid DPS classes have equal raid DPS?.

The only single target event in ToL and anniversary is Shei. Everything else allows for necros or any dotting class to dot as many...

Apr 22, 2022
  70. menown liked Silu's post in the thread Heroic stat for Necros.

Mana usage is going up with the specialization reset, which may make hInt more attractive.

Apr 22, 2022
  71. menown liked Yinla's post in the thread [Request] Spell specialization for hybrids.

Spell Specialization doesn't just deal with fizzles Also mana preservation from specialization stacks additively with other forms...

Apr 21, 2022
  72. menown replied to the thread Heroic stat for Necros.

I suppose I meant to say just the normal spell skills (abjuration, alteration, conjuration, divination, evocation) that the spell uses....

Apr 20, 2022
  73. menown replied to the thread [Request] Spell specialization for hybrids.

You lose mana each time you fizzle a spell.

Apr 20, 2022
  74. menown replied to the thread Heroic stat for Necros.

This might be a common misconception, but heroic intelligence does not reduce the chance to fizzle. Specializations reduce chance to...

Apr 20, 2022
  75. menown liked EQ Dev's post in the thread Test Update 4/13/2022 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

April 13, 2022 _____________________ *** Items *** - Removed the need for and distinction between magical and non-magical weapons....

Apr 14, 2022
  76. menown liked Rebelicious's post in the thread EverQuest Producer's Letter April 2022.

You wrote on post #114 They are there, clearly it's a contentious issue and there have been a series of banwaves... Now, you're...

Apr 11, 2022
  77. menown replied to the thread Can we ban the automation groups please?.

Promoting vs ignoring. EQ allocate its resources to maximize customer needs and profits. By the way, I thought you quit.

Apr 9, 2022
  78. menown liked Szilent's post in the thread GINA triggers for NEC.

make a social hotbutton for the /inspectbuffs command make a second GINA overlay just for the Dot Timers category [IMG] when you...

Apr 9, 2022
  79. menown liked Zipe's post in the thread GINA triggers for NEC.

Hey, I love that use of TS and inspectbuffs! As an added note... Remember that you can bind "inspect buffs" directly to a Key, there is...

Apr 9, 2022