menown's Recent Activity

1. menown liked Cairbrae's post in the thread Test Update 04/09/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

In Task Manager they're listed as "Logical processors" on the Performance > CPU page where one physical core typically has a pair of...

Apr 11, 2024
  2. menown liked Gialana's post in the thread Fixed Overseer Data Not Loading.

Overseer is not opening on at least Erollisi Marr. The error message is: Your Overseer data hasn't been loaded yet, please wait and try...

Apr 4, 2024
  3. menown liked Fenthen's post in the thread Miacallie Herlsas -25th Anniversary Vendor, not showing all items.

Just for clarity, Miacallie Herlsas is the vendor in the tower, Tides of Time, for the Year of the Darkpaw event. This is not tied to any...

Apr 3, 2024
  4. menown liked halfridge's post in the thread Confirmed Fabled broken in The Sleeper's Tomb for at least 2 years.

Bug: Fabled broken in The Sleeper's Tomb for at least 2 years. Please fix before next Fabled season or add the Fabled Sleeper's Tomb loot...

Mar 29, 2024
  5. menown liked Mojoslinger's post in the thread 25th Anniversary Raid - Leave it in all year.

Yea I totally agree, this raid is a disappointment over all, and with how rare some of the augs are I'm not about to dump 4K DKP or fight...

Mar 28, 2024
  6. menown liked KakleTT's post in the thread QA In Progress Universal Chat service issue.

Multiple people including myself are experiencing an error that states "The Universal Chat service is temporarily unavailable. You will...

Mar 26, 2024
  7. menown liked Cairbrae's post in the thread Motivation To Play Clerics.

o_O

Mar 25, 2024
  8. menown replied to the thread Necro AA: Lifeburn - DoT portion overwritten by other necros.

We are trying to coordinate, but many short events don't really allow for every necro to lifeburn wtihout overlapping and losing a...

Mar 24, 2024
  9. menown replied to the thread Necro AA: Lifeburn - DoT portion overwritten by other necros.

I would welcome a reset of the AA. However, I would prefer the DoT to stack. One difference to consider between Life burn and Mana burn...

Mar 11, 2024
  10. menown liked EQDev-Naylie's post in the thread Test Update 03/05/2024 - New Bugs Only.

I found the issue with the second set not behaving. This should also be corrected soon.

Mar 6, 2024
  11. menown liked EQDev-Naylie's post in the thread Test Update 03/05/2024 - New Bugs Only.

I found the issue with the miners not spawning. So hopefully it will be fixed soon. I spawned a few on test tonight and a few players were...

Mar 6, 2024
  12. menown liked Darchon_Xegony's post in the thread QA In Progress Long-standing issue with Druid Group Cure Spell.

I believe this was an error made when the spell line was originally created that has just propagated for the last 8 or so expansions....

Mar 5, 2024
  13. menown liked Brickhaus's post in the thread Sympathetic Holy Hand of Wrath X and XI Have Wrong Proc.

Summary: Sympathetic Hand of Holy Wrath X and XI both promise in their text a nuke, mana return and a group heal ... as the line has always...

Feb 26, 2024
  14. menown liked Raccoo's post in the thread QA In Progress Braxi's Howl overwrites T`vyl's Resolve.

Up until the last two ranks of Braxi's Howl, it would not overwrite T`vyls Resolve. In Laurion's Song, Braxi increased to 20%, and T`vyl's...

Feb 26, 2024
  15. menown liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread Confirmed LS stun proc weapons - incorrect stun level.

The stun proc weapons in Laurion's Song are still using Stunning Snap, which is capped at 120. Which means LS weapons can't even stun LS...

Feb 24, 2024
  16. menown liked Silu's post in the thread Necro AA: Lifeburn - DoT portion overwritten by other necros.

At some point harm touch was changed so that multiple SKs can harm touch the same mob and the DoT components don't overwrite each other....

Feb 22, 2024
  17. menown liked I_Love_My_Bandwidth's post in the thread Test Update 02/16/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

I do remember! I've helped point quite a few folks with computer questions over the years. So glad your new system is working out!...

Feb 17, 2024
  18. menown liked Toukan's post in the thread Test Update 02/13/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

I read through it twice...and I'm still puzzled. Was the fact that when we set certain chat filters like OTHERS HIT OTHERS to HIDE/SHOW...

Feb 14, 2024
  19. menown liked Fintank's post in the thread Test Update 02/13/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Rangers and Druids appreciate the "non-noted" changes, thanks!

Feb 14, 2024
  20. menown replied to the thread Test Update 02/13/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

I am not sure I want the swarm pet to be tied to our synergy either. Our swarms are highly impacted from other classes auras (shaman,...

Feb 14, 2024
  21. menown replied to the thread Test Update 02/13/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Just make battle leap require a range just outside of combat range to work.

Feb 13, 2024
  22. menown liked Szilent's post in the thread Test Update 02/13/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

"just suck"? super. super solution. I'll get right on that.

Feb 13, 2024
  23. menown liked Ratalthor's post in the thread Confirmed the reward system.

The T3 raids will use the old reward system. We will continue to work on addressing the performance issues with the new reward system.

Feb 12, 2024
  24. menown liked Skecpa's post in the thread In Progress Mobs become unhittable in multiple locations in LS.

It appears that mobs path along seams in geometry and if they stay on those seams with slight elevations they become unhittable while still...

Jan 28, 2024
  25. menown liked Brickhaus's post in the thread Fixed Internally Still Issue With LS Charm and Hunter Credit.

Despite the January patch, The Sergeant Keepsake T2 charm from LS is still not calculating stats properly. [IMG] From the picture, you...

Jan 28, 2024
  26. menown liked Fenthen's post in the thread Assaulter's Belt vs Guardian's Girdle.

The names appear to be swapped on these two items. Assaulter's Belt STA: 90 + 42 STR: 86 + 41 WIS: 74 + 38 INT: 103 + 37 DEX: 82 + 39...

Jan 26, 2024
  27. menown replied to the thread QA In Progress Terracotta Torc (Type 5) Wrong Stats.

I see this is listed as "QA In Progress" now. I've included more information about the HSta type 5 augments in the tier above and below the...

Jan 25, 2024
  28. menown liked Lilfella's post in the thread Fixed Internally Necromancer AAs - Critical Affliction and Hand of Death.

Hello! Two bug reports for necromancers AAs. 1) Critical Affliction - Going from rank 17 to 18 is actually a crit chance decrease....

Jan 25, 2024
  29. menown liked 666DPSweDeliver's post in the thread Druid’s ability to recoup mana.

Berserkers have been dealing with rooting themselves for years and yet they seem to be able to click it off and move to emotes just...

Jan 17, 2024
  30. menown replied to the thread Test Update 1/9/2024 - New Bugs Only.

Pets have always had 1 bracelet slot. Higher AC will be taken. This is working as intended.

Jan 10, 2024
  31. menown liked Smokezz's post in the thread Scraps of Wither and Decay.

What level are you? They use the trivial loot code, so if you're too high a level you'll never get a drop. They were never chase loot...

Jan 10, 2024
  32. menown liked Covennx's post in the thread Gallant Focus of Fortitude & Gallant Focus of Heroism.

Going through my logs, these are where I've had each drop from. Fortitude hero forge mission a queen widow tarantis fernstalker bunion...

Jan 2, 2024
  33. menown posted a new thread.

QA In Progress Terracotta Torc (Type 5) Wrong Stats

This dropped type 5 augment from LS has something wrong with the heroic stats. hstr +38 hsta +123 hint +26 hwis +57 hagi +57 hdex +38...

Forum: Bug Reports

Dec 24, 2023
  34. menown liked Stacked's post in the thread QA In Progress Call of Skeleton Thrall Rk. III 67366 under performing.

Moving this thread to live bug reports due to this issue went live after being reported on beta....

Dec 12, 2023
  35. menown liked Qimble's post in the thread Heroes Are Forged - The Hero's Forge Mission Discussion.

Lich teleport rate should be nerfed, but probably at the same time HP increased. If he wasn't warping around a solo pally with a group...

Dec 11, 2023
  36. menown liked Szilent's post in the thread 2024, Make Paladins !.

Dec 11, 2023
  37. menown liked Raccoo's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG]

Dec 1, 2023
  38. menown liked blood & gufts's post in the thread Able to track on classes without track.

You use some 3rd software which moves around? if so thats not legal

Nov 7, 2023