Mehdisin Mahn's Recent Activity

1. Mehdisin Mahn replied to the thread T3 Raids Finished Day 1.

even of the ones that didn't kill the adds, almost everyone still ran from the zone-in to ogna, which takes time in a race where...

Mar 3, 2024
  2. Mehdisin Mahn replied to the thread T3 Raids Finished Day 1.

I'm a fan of the no notes for raids idea. I think it took a lot out of the work in beta. However, not having those notes really wouldn't...

Mar 3, 2024
  3. Mehdisin Mahn replied to the thread T3 Raids Finished Day 1.

That's only true for the guild(s) that used that strat. Most actually ran to Ogna, many killing the waves of rallosians on the way....

Mar 3, 2024
  4. Mehdisin Mahn replied to the thread Returning Shaman.

people still twincasted splash? i thought that was just a nerf to TLP....

Mar 3, 2024
  5. Mehdisin Mahn replied to the thread T3 Raids Finished Day 1.

they're both pretty easy. a Shaman can pull & pet tank literally everything non-raid in the expansion except for Dok. it may take...

Mar 3, 2024
  6. Mehdisin Mahn replied to the thread T3 Raids Finished Day 1.

The only reason most raids have ever lasted as long as they did was because they were artificially held back. Before the current...

Mar 3, 2024
  7. Mehdisin Mahn replied to the thread Mercenary (War) issue, assisting MA.

people mez in the group game??

Feb 12, 2024
  8. Mehdisin Mahn replied to the thread Mercenary (War) issue, assisting MA.

The price is fairly low. A perfectly casual / slow kill rate is 1 per 2-3 minutes on average. if you're 3boxing it SHOULD be much...

Feb 8, 2024
  9. Mehdisin Mahn replied to the thread Shaman Solo Root Rot.

I disagree. there's plenty of time to re-root should a proc break it. VP pushes the mob back, and dots have a good range. even if...

Feb 8, 2024
  10. Mehdisin Mahn replied to the thread Shaman Solo Root Rot.

VP / Spray to root off any adds. poison nuke to break roots use doggo to hold them off you while you dot away with all 7 lines +...

Feb 7, 2024
  11. Mehdisin Mahn liked Lisard's post in the thread Confirmed the reward system.

The new reward system for raids is not performing as it was intended and results in a negative gameplay experience. The new system was...

Feb 7, 2024
  12. Mehdisin Mahn liked zoycite's post in the thread Thank you developers for raid hotfixes on Saturday.

Please give a shout out to the developers who were online to deal with the minor inconveniences the hardcore raiding community experienced...

Jan 6, 2024
  13. Mehdisin Mahn liked Fenthen's post in the thread Fixed Laurion Song raids not yet active.

12:05 and counting.

Jan 6, 2024