Meeko's Recent Activity

1. Meeko liked Accendo's post in the thread Community Resource Council F.A.Q..

Q: Does the Community Resource Council act as player or class advocates? A: The goal of the CRC program is not to advocate for specific...

Jan 21, 2022 at 4:20 PM
  2. Meeko replied to the thread Fixed Internally ENC Beguiler's Banishment And Root Conflict.

This issue has been fixed internally and should go live with the next monthly update. NPCs with multiple root spells on them should...

Jan 21, 2022 at 10:29 AM
  3. Meeko liked ViciousEQ's post in the thread Pick Zone Changes on TLPS.

Meeko "Liked" it.. This guy.....

Jan 19, 2022
  4. Meeko liked ViciousEQ's post in the thread Pick Zone Changes on TLPS.

When you are on a raid...in MAIN PICK....and your internet goes out...you log back in...in a pick zone...in whatever dangerous raid area of...

Jan 19, 2022
  5. Meeko liked zleski's post in the thread Vex Thal Ink missing??.

Qwalla off to an early lead for Developer of the Year.

Jan 18, 2022
  6. Meeko liked Qwalla's post in the thread Test Update 1/11/2022 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

You no longer have to wait to accept the second quest after completing the first. They are all on separate timers. As someone else...

Jan 12, 2022
  7. Meeko replied to the thread Test Update 1/11/2022 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

The new setting will be added automatically to your .ini file. The CPUAffinity setting will be there still, but does nothing once this...

Jan 12, 2022
  8. Meeko liked Kukaw's post in the thread Test Update 1/11/2022 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

I'm glad to finally see this.;)

Jan 12, 2022
  9. Meeko liked Qwalla's post in the thread Luclinite Horde Cube wants to make EVERYTHING want to grow.

Haha. I take full responsibility; this item is my baby. I do indeed specifically want AE grow. I don't intend to change anything about it...

Dec 20, 2021
  10. Meeko liked Qwalla's post in the thread Feedback: Quest Ground Spawns Should Repop Quickly.

What kind are we talkin' about here? Sour patch kids? Reese's cups? Someone else mentioned cheetos, and I'll accept the flaming hot or...

Dec 16, 2021
  11. Meeko liked Qimble's post in the thread Overseer Collection Item Dispenser has no reward for CoV when claimed.

Check your rewards tab. Iirc new expansions go there and don't always pop up properly while old expansions put a thing in your inventory.

Dec 16, 2021
  12. Meeko liked I_Love_My_Bandwidth's post in the thread Review of TOL expansion.

I have never understood the player group that prefers to grind in a game called EverQuest. My take, ToL is the stepping stone for what...

Dec 15, 2021
  13. Meeko liked Sythrak20's post in the thread Fixed Quests that reward the item you turned in can't be completed.

So for the cleric epic 2.0 specifically (on Rizlona) when you turn in the Dark Red Robe to Cryssa in the Bloodfields you get the duplicate...

Dec 14, 2021
  14. Meeko replied to the thread Fixed Quests that reward the item you turned in can't be completed.

Have you tried doing a turn in since this hotfix last week? If you're still having an issue, can you provide the item, npc, and server...

Dec 14, 2021
  15. Meeko replied to the thread Confirmed Out of Combat Timer Bug.

Thanks for the info everyone. I think the culprit has been tracked down and is on The List™ to be adjusted.

Dec 13, 2021
  16. Meeko liked Qwalla's post in the thread Confirmed The Anchored Spirit BoA.

Ack, not intended. Waiting around is a terrible time. Thank you for pointing this out to me, I'll fix it for our next patch! :D

Dec 13, 2021
  17. Meeko replied to the thread Fixed ToL - No plat or vendor trash dropping.

In which zone/server?

Dec 10, 2021
  18. Meeko replied to the thread Confirmed Out of Combat Timer Bug.

I tried replicating this several times/ways and was unable to ever get the 5m timer. I also checked the data for the particular NPC that...

Dec 10, 2021
  19. Meeko replied to the thread Fixed Achievements Now Broken? Failed Credit..

ToL zones were restarted and these issue should now be resolved. Thanks for your patience.

Dec 9, 2021
  20. Meeko liked Spacemonkey555's post in the thread Not A Bug Enhanced Pestilence AA broken.

These AA lines don't extend dots anymore, instead they just increase the base damage of the dots, which is much better due to quick...

Dec 9, 2021
  21. Meeko replied to the thread Info Needed ToL collection: No reward granted.

This collection reward grants both regular experience and AAs, so there's no pop up box to choose a reward. I claimed it and was properly...

Dec 8, 2021
  22. Meeko replied to the thread Fixed JC success rates error or some weird thing?.

There were several fixes for how and when the success chance is calculated in the November game update. One of those likely resolved...

Dec 7, 2021
  23. Meeko liked theonepercent's post in the thread Test Update 11/30/2021 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

- New merchants have moved into the Guild Lobby. /sniff they do care

Dec 7, 2021
  24. Meeko liked Accendo's post in the thread Are You Prepared for Terror of Luclin?.

[IMG] Launching December 7, 2021! From inside the shadows and darkness come stories of heroics that only come from true adventurers and...

Nov 23, 2021
  25. Meeko replied to the thread [Request]: Toggle for Merc XP.

I don't think it's contradictory. That quote is referring to how experience is split between a group. It's correct that the mercenary...

Nov 4, 2021
  26. Meeko replied to the thread [Request]: Toggle for Merc XP.

Mercenary AA experience doesn't "steal" from regular experience like regular AA experience does.

Nov 4, 2021
  27. Meeko replied to the thread Fixed New TS combine button success % not adjusted for trophies.

Activating tribute trophies, equipping the Artisan's Prize, and purchasing tradeskill AA ability ranks should now properly update the...

Nov 3, 2021
  28. Meeko liked yepmetoo's post in the thread Duplicate Artisan Prize has No Effect.

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/new-ts-combine-button-success-not-adjusted-for-trophies.278199/

Nov 3, 2021
  29. Meeko liked Rembdar's post in the thread Fixed New TS combine button success % not adjusted for trophies.

Yes, all of my trophies are in my house, so I only activate them through tribute. Thanks.

Oct 20, 2021
  30. Meeko liked Rembdar's post in the thread Fixed New TS combine button success % not adjusted for trophies.

I have a 350 skill level in all trade skills available to my paladin and have taken a look an assortment of 510 trivial items. The combine...

Oct 20, 2021
  31. Meeko replied to the thread Fixed New TS combine button success % not adjusted for trophies.

By activate, do you mean using the tradeskill trophies from the tribute window? If so, I didn't account for that to update the...

Oct 20, 2021
  32. Meeko liked zleski's post in the thread Fixed New TS combine button success % not adjusted for trophies.

Reported here in the pre-update test thread...

Oct 20, 2021
  33. Meeko liked Windance's post in the thread Thank you devs! - Tradeskill update.

Thank you! Small change, very nice to see at a glace how many mats you have.

Oct 20, 2021
  34. Meeko liked zleski's post in the thread Test Update 10/12/2021 - New Bugs Only.

To add to this -- and this comes from beta server, not test -- If I equip my tinkering trophy my chance to combine a COV belt is X%...

Oct 18, 2021
  35. Meeko replied to the thread Test Update 10/12/2021 - New Bugs Only.

The success chance should be the same for both of those items. What you're seeing is due to my poor mirroring of how luck is treated...

Oct 13, 2021
  36. Meeko liked Drewie's post in the thread Test Update 10/12/2021 - New Bugs Only.

That's a nice addition ! Is it expected that two very similar recipes with the same trivial (519) show a 4% success chance difference ?...

Oct 13, 2021
  37. Meeko replied to the thread Test Update 10/12/2021 - New Bugs Only.

That was an intentional choice to try and avoid confusion over how many times you could do a combine with the ingredients you have in...

Oct 13, 2021
  38. Meeko liked Riou's post in the thread Merc AA xp in Overseer not applying.

- Experience granted from quests, tasks, and rewards (non-kill sources) will now increase your Mercenary Alternate Advancement Experience...

Oct 12, 2021
  39. Meeko replied to the thread Zieri's EQ Question of the Week! #3.

Kurn's Tower I spent so many hours leveling up many alts there towards the beginning of my EQ experience. Plus the sight of it rising...

Sep 21, 2021
  40. Meeko liked Zieri's post in the thread Do you think.

I play EverQuest! I started during PoP era, and have also played EQ2, EQOA, EQmac and Champions of Norrath. I also was in the Guide program...

Sep 16, 2021
  41. Meeko replied to the thread Do you think.

I play EQ and have been for ~15yrs with a few small breaks in there. I agree that it's important to understand the project you're working...

Sep 16, 2021
  42. Meeko replied to the thread Fixed EQUI_ItemDisplay Background Issue.

This has been fixed internally. The changes should be released with the October live update.

Sep 9, 2021
  43. Meeko liked niente's post in the thread Fixed Internally Overseer quests disappearing.

Potential fix coming in the September patch.

Aug 26, 2021
  44. Meeko replied to the thread Fixed Swarm pets command not working.

Previously created hotkeys and Pet Info window buttons for the target, swarm, qswarm, and resume commands look like they may be using...

Aug 25, 2021
  45. Meeko replied to the thread Fixed Qswarm command disappeared.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. The issue is that the /pet qswarm command is being granted at the wrong rank of the Companion's...

Aug 25, 2021
  46. Meeko liked Herf's post in the thread Fixed run mode, best fix evar!!!!.

Thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou.

Aug 20, 2021
  47. Meeko liked niente's post in the thread Fixed Internally SPA 433 and Archery.

This is fixed internally (will likely go live in the September patch). It was also bugged for Throwing damage. Here's how the delay...

Aug 17, 2021
  48. Meeko liked Accendo's post in the thread Forum Handle changeable?.

[IMG]

Aug 12, 2021
  49. Meeko liked TrueNorth's post in the thread Fixed Internally Ignite Blood randomly procing in caster groups.

Thank you to everyone who provided information. The issue was able to be reproduced and is now being tracked internally.

Aug 11, 2021
  50. Meeko liked Ratalthor's post in the thread Fixed Internally Crafting auto-combine stopping randomly.

We have a potential fix going live in the next update.

Aug 10, 2021
  51. Meeko liked niente's post in the thread The Elephant in the room.

Very serious. No. Yes, absolutely.

Aug 6, 2021