McJumps's Recent Activity

1. McJumps liked Benwen's post in the thread [Teek] <One Last Time Again> GDKP Raiding Guild.

Did you say the last server was your last time? Us too! Come join us <One Last Time Again> on the Teek server for laid-back content...

Apr 12, 2024
  2. McJumps liked Morrigan's post in the thread Fixed Internally Anniversary 15th & 16th Quest NPC not Spawning on Aradune.

A bunch of the 15th & 16th Anniversary Quest NPCs on Aradune are not spawning after the event has gone active. It seems to be any NPC that...

Mar 19, 2024
  3. McJumps liked Sippycup's post in the thread ** A "REAL" Quality of Life Improvement **.

Dear Friends, Through the years no matter what era you come from, no matter what guild your affiliated with or what Server you play on. We...

Feb 6, 2024
  4. McJumps liked pIRATEIBMOz's post in the thread Persona Achievement Class Specific Rewards.

I went and read through all of the Q&A on personas posted on December 1st and haven't been able to find an update anywhere but it seems...

Jan 30, 2024
  5. McJumps replied to the thread EQ1 To do list.

This is a great list. I cant speak towards personas, but the other things on the list are things people have been asking for the...

Jan 28, 2024
  6. McJumps replied to the thread What about Mayong 2.0 51/50 TSS Start?.

A TSS start server with Mischief ruleset would be the only thing that could make me even consider starting over on a new TLP. But even...

Jan 18, 2024
  7. McJumps replied to the thread Test Update 1/9/2024 - New Bugs Only.

Damage from certain sources (Cleric intervention line, Berserker Bloodfury) are reporting as Your Damage as far as filters are concerned.

Jan 17, 2024
  8. McJumps replied to the thread Longer unlock server thoughts.

Getting rid of boxing AND Krono? I can see that going over really well in a meeting. They are a BUSINESS, not a charitable...

Jan 17, 2024
  9. McJumps liked Indigo_Quarmite's post in the thread Longer unlock server thoughts.

When we got old and had kids and girlfriends and wives. (or boyfriends and husbands) Really cool some of you can still dedicate 14...

Jan 17, 2024
  10. McJumps replied to the thread 2024 TLP Ruleset!.

I would amend the decreased lockout timers to double loot and keys. Decreased timers will burn people out faster than an abundance of...

Dec 31, 2023
  11. McJumps replied to the thread 2024 TLP Ruleset!.

Thats very true and something I didn't really consider. However, like I said before, I am not against them making zerkers and...

Dec 28, 2023
  12. McJumps replied to the thread 2024 TLP Ruleset!.

I never said that. Please refrain from misrepresenting what I am saying. I think if they can properly make the changes to allow...

Dec 27, 2023
  13. McJumps replied to the thread 2024 TLP Ruleset!.

I mean, do people realize that playing a Berserker pre-GoD they basically just get all the same AAs (with the exception of an increase...

Dec 27, 2023
  14. McJumps replied to the thread Warrior Hp/AC vs Sk/pally.

People must be bored at home for the holidays if they are replying to a post made nearly 7 years ago. How many pages deep did you have to...

Dec 26, 2023
  15. McJumps replied to the thread 2024 TLP Ruleset!.

So you mean basically what EQ already has if you play past the Veil of Alaris expansion? The only difference being that the events...

Dec 25, 2023
  16. McJumps replied to the thread 2024 TLP Ruleset!.

Yeah, thanks sherlock. You solved the case. As you can tell from the 3rd sentence of my post that you quoted but somehow didn't read,...

Dec 25, 2023
  17. McJumps replied to the thread 2024 TLP Ruleset!.

Why not start in Luclin? If people are wanting to play BST/BER so badly, we should just launch the server in the era where those...

Dec 24, 2023
  18. McJumps replied to the thread 2 Servers To Make Everyone Happy?.

Nothing says "I have succeeded in life" better than bragging about being able to wake up at 3am to a batphone to log onto EQ and kill...

Dec 24, 2023
  19. McJumps liked CdeezNotes's post in the thread 2 Servers To Make Everyone Happy?.

You mean it breeds toxicity among manchildren trying to reassure themselves how they are superior at a video game compared to others.

Dec 24, 2023
  20. McJumps replied to the thread No announcement for next years TLP?.

I am not sure why you would say this when it is so easy to just look it up and know that what you have said is not even close to the...

Dec 24, 2023
  21. McJumps replied to the thread 2024 TLP Ruleset!.

A whole year of anything to start a TLP is a death sentence for a server, especially a whole year of GoD. Also, is your "W" key broken?...

Dec 23, 2023
  22. McJumps liked OldTimeEQ1's post in the thread Remove /pick.

Oops forgot to add : I am for aerver-wide random loot off level appropriate moba, but NOT for removing picks. Removing picks is like the...

Dec 23, 2023
  23. McJumps replied to the thread Longer unlock server thoughts.

Please point to the place on the post where I supposedly attacked you and said you sucked? I said your unfortunate experience on TLP...

Dec 22, 2023
  24. McJumps replied to the thread Longer unlock server thoughts.

There are plenty of cycles to gear people properly if you are splitting on TLP. Two raids with 35 per split and gear rains from the...

Dec 22, 2023
  25. McJumps replied to the thread Longer unlock server thoughts.

Interesting. I have been on two TLP servers that have gone past UF/HoT and neither guild I was in had any gearing problems whatsoever....

Dec 22, 2023
  26. McJumps liked Joules_Bianchi's post in the thread It does not make sense to have to AA each persona.

+1 Gatekeepers abound here. Memes are rhetorical arguments by the way and not empirical knowledge or factual. on the bright...

Dec 22, 2023
  27. McJumps liked Caiburn's post in the thread Why is the raid out of combat regen timer so long?.

Can we maybe drop the ad hominem attacks and focus on the matter at hand? IMO raid ooc timers are a thing of the past that should not...

Dec 22, 2023
  28. McJumps replied to the thread Why don't people like the game post POP?.

Some people like the complexity that is added to the game. Not everyone enjoys mindless hours of grinding at one xp camp where you...

Dec 21, 2023
  29. McJumps replied to the thread It does not make sense to have to AA each persona.

And if you want EQ to be the way it was in 1999 then p99 is that way. Things change. Get used to it. If you are looking to play the...

Dec 21, 2023
  30. McJumps replied to the thread Personas and DKP.

It of course would be determined on a case by case basis, I am in no way stating what I think should be a blanket policy, and I think...

Dec 21, 2023
  31. McJumps replied to the thread It does not make sense to have to AA each persona.

Well they need to do SOMETHING to make them appealing enough to use over just rolling an alt. At this point hardly anyone is utilizing...

Dec 21, 2023
  32. McJumps replied to the thread Personas and DKP.

No, I understand, and what I meant was that loot should go to a characters persona if that person is able to contribute sometimes. I'll...

Dec 21, 2023
  33. McJumps replied to the thread Personas and DKP.

The main difference I see here is that with an alt, they can contribute to the raid at the same time as the main. So loot going to them...

Dec 20, 2023
  34. McJumps replied to the thread Underfoot is a great expansion..

I think for me it was the challenge. The raids in SoD were boring and easy by comparison, so it felt good to have to progress on some...

Dec 19, 2023
  35. McJumps replied to the thread 2024 TLP Ruleset!.

Event Server (kind of like Quarm) where the goal is to Defeat The First Creation. Start at level 70 with Underfoot unlocked. You start...

Dec 18, 2023
  36. McJumps replied to the thread Personas and DKP.

I think this depends. The point of gaining raid gear with a guild is to advance the raid as a whole so that you can more easily and...

Dec 18, 2023
  37. McJumps replied to the thread Wine xp quest.

Hmm, its almost like they knew about the red wine quest, decided to adjust it back in 2016 and were fine with people using it to level,...

Dec 16, 2023
  38. McJumps replied to the thread It does not make sense to have to AA each persona.

Ok so I really dont get the point of personas then. They seem rather useless to the point that rolling an alt might even have...

Dec 16, 2023
  39. McJumps replied to the thread It does not make sense to have to AA each persona.

Correct me if I am wrong, but don't personas share achievements? If so then DoN and MPG trials shouldn't be an issue, right?

Dec 16, 2023
  40. McJumps replied to the thread It does not make sense to have to AA each persona.

I understand, I suppose, the argument for both sides. You want SOME power progression on the persona, but it shouldn't feel restrictive...

Dec 15, 2023
  41. McJumps posted a new thread.

Wizards missing ranks of Destructive Fury in Call of the Forsaken

Wizards seem to be left out of gaining additional ranks of this AA in the Call of the Forsaken expansion. It is at this point that nearly...

Forum: Bug Reports

Dec 15, 2023
  42. McJumps replied to the thread What's Darkpaw's Official Position on Class Balance?.

Having played both a necro and a wizard from 1-65 in the early eras of a TLP, I can tell you that if both classes are well played they...

Dec 14, 2023
  43. McJumps liked Atomos's post in the thread Why is the raid out of combat regen timer so long?.

I knew who you guys were talking to without being able to see who you were talking to. I used to be against putting people on ignore but...

Dec 14, 2023
  44. McJumps replied to the thread What's Darkpaw's Official Position on Class Balance?.

As much of an antagonistic relationship I have had with Darkpaw in the past, I can say I have seen a change of heart so to speak in the...

Dec 14, 2023
  45. McJumps liked Atomos's post in the thread Separate the Campfires from the Fellowship System.

Honey, campfires came out 16 years ago in 2007 in The Buried Sea expansion. There is a lot more to Everquest than the current...

Dec 13, 2023
  46. McJumps replied to the thread Why is the raid out of combat regen timer so long?.

Don't bother attempting to have a meaningful debate. While its quite difficult to debate someone who really knows what they are talking...

Dec 13, 2023
  47. McJumps liked FranktheBank's post in the thread Why is the raid out of combat regen timer so long?.

The absolute audacity you have to ask for proof when you have literally none of your own. Let's review your claims of evidence in...

Dec 13, 2023
  48. McJumps replied to the thread 2024 TLP Ruleset!.

Im not saying this is a bad idea...but you have basically described my nightmare. Forced to repeat level 1 to 65 over and over with no...

Dec 13, 2023
  49. McJumps replied to the thread Why don't people like the game post POP?.

Remind me again what the definition of insanity is? lol

Dec 13, 2023
  50. McJumps liked Lejaun's post in the thread Why don't people like the game post POP?.

A big part is PoP:LDoN is so long for many, and a new TLP server opens up around the same time. Many flood the new server, determined that...

Dec 13, 2023
  51. McJumps replied to the thread The effects of relaxed true box on Mischief and the next TLP.

The relaxing of truebox has little to nothing to do with botting. People who are willing to take the time to set up bots do not mind...

Dec 13, 2023
  52. McJumps replied to the thread Why don't people like the game post POP?.

Nailed it. The first sign of mildly difficult content and people who have been used to coasting through the previous expansions are hit...

Dec 13, 2023
  53. McJumps liked jeskola's post in the thread Why don't people like the game post POP?.

It's about tank ability imo. GOD and OOW named faceroll pet tanks and undergeared tanks. People throw their hands up and join the next TLP...

Dec 13, 2023
  54. McJumps liked CdeezNotes's post in the thread Why is the raid out of combat regen timer so long?.

So far we've gotten: 1. 30 seconds is too short to do nothing. I don't think anything is powerful enough to justify doing literally...

Dec 13, 2023
  55. McJumps replied to the thread [TLP] [Oakwynd] Necromancer Question.

During Luclin, for raids, your top damage DoTs are typically going to be Funeral Pyre, Pyrocuror, Ignite Blood, Venom of the Snake and...

Dec 13, 2023
  56. McJumps replied to the thread Why don't people like the game post POP?.

I have said for a long while now that LDON should launch along with PoP and LoY. 12 weeks is plenty of time to farm PoTime and the...

Dec 13, 2023
  57. McJumps liked Atomos's post in the thread Separate the Campfires from the Fellowship System.

Keep Fellowships there so people can share EXP to people if they want. But move Campfires to the party system. Only the party leader can...

Dec 13, 2023
  58. McJumps liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread Separate the Campfires from the Fellowship System.

No...it was part of 1999 EQ and it was just as awful then as now. There's zero reason why travel in modern EQ should still be that...

Dec 13, 2023
  59. McJumps replied to the thread Separate the Campfires from the Fellowship System.

Lets be honest, for the most part travel has been trivialized for over 20 years starting with the introduction of Plane of Knowledge...

Dec 13, 2023
  60. McJumps liked Zarkdon's post in the thread Separate the Campfires from the Fellowship System.

They should. Traveling is an absolutely waste of time. It was dumb in 1999 it is dumb in 2023. You should have to walk to a zone the...

Dec 13, 2023
  61. McJumps liked KushallaFV's post in the thread Separate the Campfires from the Fellowship System.

Agreed, it would be terrible for a group based game to make it easier for people to make groups.

Dec 13, 2023
  62. McJumps liked Tuco's post in the thread Priority Request for Next Expansion.

summary: start using numbers like the yaulp line and stop updating spells nobody uses

Dec 13, 2023
  63. McJumps replied to the thread Priority Request for Next Expansion.

I know playing a Wizard over the past 3+ years on TLP from Classic - VoA there are certain spell lines that get upgrades at every level...

Dec 13, 2023
  64. McJumps replied to the thread When will we hear anything about Luclin Compensation?.

Its nice to be wrong every now and then. I did not think there would be any compensation for this. I am glad they got it fixed and gave you...

Dec 13, 2023
  65. McJumps replied to the thread Why is the raid out of combat regen timer so long?.

Clearly there is some sort of reading comprehension issue here. I have said multiple times in several posts that my argument has...

Dec 13, 2023
  66. McJumps replied to the thread Why is the raid out of combat regen timer so long?.

So you are not even following your own suggestion? You want people to stay focused on the timers impact on the game, yet you freely...

Dec 12, 2023
  67. McJumps liked Atomos's post in the thread Why is the raid out of combat regen timer so long?.

What is the point of it being 5 minutes long? Like from a gameplay perspective, what exactly is being added to the gameplay for raid...

Dec 12, 2023
  68. McJumps replied to the thread Why is the raid out of combat regen timer so long?.

Did you even read my post? I am very clearly making the point that the bug or whatever you want to call it is tangential to the matter...

Dec 12, 2023
  69. McJumps replied to the thread Why is the raid out of combat regen timer so long?.

Thats great. Its a good thing your recollection of events does not dictate reality. Some people may have different experiences from...

Dec 12, 2023
  70. McJumps replied to the thread How about a TLP where there is class balance?.

Bro...this is honestly the most skewed and delusional use of the buzz word "Marxism" that I have ever seen in my entire life. You...

Dec 12, 2023
  71. McJumps replied to the thread Underfoot is a great expansion..

So I hear. I dipped out of Phinny right before EoK, but I remember checking out some info and having like 12000 AA on my Monk during...

Dec 12, 2023
  72. McJumps replied to the thread Underfoot is a great expansion..

After Underfoot, House of Thule seems a little easy by comparison, but in the stretch between Underfoot and Rain of Fear there are so...

Dec 12, 2023
  73. McJumps replied to the thread Underfoot is a great expansion..

Underfoot is for sure one of my favorite expansions. It represents a change in raiding where the mechanics become much more important and...

Dec 12, 2023
  74. McJumps replied to the thread When will we hear anything about Luclin Compensation?.

If you have ever been a part of a team working on a project that creates something, you know that 100% of the time there will be issues...

Dec 12, 2023
  75. McJumps replied to the thread Why is the raid out of combat regen timer so long?.

I think this is actually a genuine possibility. But no matter whether the workaround is intended or its a bug does not change the...

Dec 12, 2023
  76. McJumps liked sieger's post in the thread The effects of relaxed true box on Mischief and the next TLP.

FWIW I never really boxed on Truebox servers, just not interested in boxing that way. So I am certainly not one of the "wants to box...

Dec 11, 2023
  77. McJumps replied to the thread The effects of relaxed true box on Mischief and the next TLP.

It seems like your point is even lost on you. If you had spent a little time on these forums, you would know how unpopular Truebox was....

Dec 11, 2023
  78. McJumps replied to the thread How about a TLP where there is class balance?.

Well, as someone currently in VoA on TLP, with good necros in the guild, it is not my experience that they are doing double or triple...

Dec 11, 2023
  79. McJumps replied to the thread The effects of relaxed true box on Mischief and the next TLP.

This is not only a deeply unpopular opinion, it is also almost certainly never going to happen. If I had to wager, I would guess that...

Dec 10, 2023
  80. McJumps replied to the thread How about a TLP where there is class balance?.

Mischief is in Underfoot right now. Necros are not top dogs yet. That doesnt really happen until VoA when they get Heretic's Twincast,...

Dec 10, 2023
  81. McJumps replied to the thread Why is the raid out of combat regen timer so long?.

If the concern is how people might utilize aggro drops to do things in combat that they shouldn't be able to, maybe the solution is to...

Dec 10, 2023
  82. McJumps liked Bobbybick's post in the thread Why is the raid out of combat regen timer so long?.

Yeah but this thread isn't about the bug, it's about reducing the timer. Your argument was that the timer shouldn't be shorter because...

Dec 10, 2023
  83. McJumps replied to the thread No One Wants To Play On Live Servers.

Playing Classic and Kunark and Velious back in 1999 and 2000 was amazing. It was a new frontier of gaming. We will never be able to...

Dec 10, 2023
  84. McJumps replied to the thread Fixed Internally Arcane Whisper not working on TLP.

Almost one year since this bug was confirmed. The new expansion has upgrades of an ability that they have confirmed does not work. Any word...

Dec 10, 2023
  85. McJumps replied to the thread When will we hear anything about Luclin Compensation?.

You are, of course, entitled to your opinion, but I think it fairly well sums up why there will be no compensation, and why no...

Dec 10, 2023
  86. McJumps replied to the thread Why is the raid out of combat regen timer so long?.

If semantics are that important to you, I suppose we could agree on "well-known workaround" so long as it satisfies your urgent need...

Dec 10, 2023
  87. McJumps replied to the thread Why is the raid out of combat regen timer so long?.

You seem to be quite focused on this one particular aspect that is tangential to the issue at hand. It does not matter if this is a...

Dec 10, 2023
  88. McJumps replied to the thread When will we hear anything about Luclin Compensation?.

Taken directly from the Terms of Service: DISCLAIMERS, LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THE DAYBREAK GAMES...

Dec 10, 2023
  89. McJumps replied to the thread Why is the raid out of combat regen timer so long?.

Is it then your assertion that relogging or zoning to clear a raid combat timer is intended gameplay? And if the combat timer can be...

Dec 10, 2023
  90. McJumps replied to the thread Why is the raid out of combat regen timer so long?.

As someone who has consistently over the past decade lobbied on these forums for many QoL changes to the game, specifically on TLP, I can...

Dec 9, 2023
  91. McJumps replied to the thread Aradune - TrueBox question.

Let me help you understand Jeskola. If you had said that the merge would almost certainly be Aradune merging with Rizlona, SOMEONE...

Oct 29, 2023
  92. McJumps liked jeskola's post in the thread Aradune - TrueBox question.

Cool, do that and fill me in on the difference and why it matters. Aradune has more live bodies and the name "Aradune".

Oct 29, 2023