Mazame's Recent Activity

1. Mazame liked Captain Video's post in the thread Could We Please Implement Autogrant Merc AAs.

What, exactly, are you going to autogrant? Merc AAs have never been tied to particular expansions. Once mercs are unlocked on a server, you...

Jan 14, 2021 at 7:27 AM
  2. Mazame liked Skuz's post in the thread Could We Please Implement Autogrant Merc AAs.

How exactly does being in favour of autogrant for Merc AA encourage the use of third party software? Third party program usage has...

Jan 14, 2021 at 7:26 AM
  3. Mazame liked smash's post in the thread Could We Please Implement Autogrant Merc AAs.

Would say no to autogrant merc aa. It is not necessary for the game, i is nice but not really needed when you group. The normal aa IS...

Jan 14, 2021 at 7:25 AM
  4. Mazame liked Proximoe's post in the thread Could We Please Implement Autogrant Merc AAs.

Between collection sets, Heroic tasks, and overseer you can have 200ish aa in a matter of a month or so. good base set of aa's for mercs....

Jan 14, 2021 at 7:25 AM
  5. Mazame liked Andarriel's post in the thread Could We Please Implement Autogrant Merc AAs.

I dont agree with autogrant aa's for mercs but im for actual more xp for them. Andarriel

Jan 14, 2021 at 7:24 AM
  6. Mazame liked CatsPaws's post in the thread Could We Please Implement Autogrant Merc AAs.

Sounds to me like someone took notice of the Merc improvements coming up and felt it was to big of an achievement to have to deal with and...

Jan 14, 2021 at 7:22 AM
  7. Mazame replied to the thread Could We Please Implement Autogrant Merc AAs.

I grind-ed all my bst merc AA and it was something to do. With over seer people are getting merc aa already quicker then ever before....

Jan 13, 2021 at 11:19 AM
  8. Mazame liked Cadira's post in the thread COV Collections!.

Believe it! Funny story. She retired 6 years ago and came back to game recently. A year after she retired, I main changed to a cleric...

Jan 13, 2021 at 10:52 AM
  9. Mazame replied to the thread Could We Please Implement Autogrant Merc AAs.

no thank you. I worked hard for my merc aa's don't take that away from me. People work hard to get leadership aa only to have them give...

Jan 13, 2021 at 10:38 AM
  10. Mazame replied to the thread 2 Million Plat Bazaar Limit? About time to fix it?.

upping the limit on the /baz will not change what go on in general chat. People that sell in general will still sell in general because...

Jan 13, 2021 at 10:15 AM
  11. Mazame replied to the thread 2 Million Plat Bazaar Limit? About time to fix it?.

umm only reason Krono stay at the 2 mil 2.1 mil mark is because of this cap. if the Baz could sell them at 3 mil that would be the new...

Jan 12, 2021 at 12:39 PM
  12. Mazame replied to the thread Next Expansion Feature Ideas:.

I like Collections Spell ranks could go away (making spells harder to get wont do anything but hurt the causal player.) They could...

Jan 12, 2021 at 12:35 PM
  13. Mazame replied to the thread Next Expansion Feature Ideas:.

I disagree. aggro can be managed. Every class was given a fade ability. Caster also have silent casting. Tanks have taunts. Your Char...

Jan 12, 2021 at 12:07 PM
  14. Mazame replied to the thread TBL Unlocked?.

If your looking for doing progression you only need one trail. The only think that is lock behind all 5 trials is the collections (can be...

Jan 12, 2021 at 12:00 PM
  15. Mazame replied to the thread Do procs & luck cause lag?.

Sure blame pets that the go to for everything, it the pets faults. If they knew what the cause of the lag was I am sure they would...

Jan 12, 2021 at 10:34 AM
  16. Mazame replied to the thread What is going on?.

You are correct, for the few guilds that were doing the race the opening of the event was delayed. Last year it cause a ton of issues...

Jan 12, 2021 at 10:20 AM
  17. Mazame replied to the thread What is going on?.

I would not say it my top factor either. But having been in a guild that was not progressing at all and taking hours do form up and...

Jan 8, 2021
  18. Mazame liked Dhurgan's post in the thread What is going on?.

My top factor in looking for a guild is the personality of the people in it, not how fast they can burn through an event and do loot....

Jan 8, 2021
  19. Mazame liked Iribabh's post in the thread Beastlord TOV Diamondized Ore Weapon Choice.

Cadira is right. Definitely get the 2hb first. There's a breakpoint where 2hb pulls ahead vs dual wielding BIS 1h's and the best I've...

Jan 8, 2021
  20. Mazame liked Cadira's post in the thread Beastlord TOV Diamondized Ore Weapon Choice.

From parsing on a raid ac level dummy in my house, the one handers appear to parse slightly better than the 2hd, even when spamming nukes....

Jan 8, 2021
  21. Mazame replied to the thread Beastlord (115) pet gear?.

When a pet looks at gear he ignores Lore so if an item lore a pet can still use 2 of them. Pet also doesn't look at race or class so...

Jan 8, 2021
  22. Mazame liked niente's post in the thread Fixed Internally Spell gem lockup not fixed.

This should be fixed - please test on the Test server next week. There seems to be a misunderstanding about how bugs get fixed and...

Jan 8, 2021
  23. Mazame replied to the thread What is going on?.

I disagree. If i am looking for a guild and it takes them 1 hour to do an event and loot. Vs another guild that can do the event and...

Jan 8, 2021
  24. Mazame replied to the thread What is going on?.

Guild Progression for Tier 1 Time Guild Server Defeated Rank Start Time Teir 1 Complete Total time Rank Realm of Insanity...

Jan 8, 2021
  25. Mazame replied to the thread What is going on?.

I would have to disagree the Race over the year has been about more then just who beat it first. Yes who beat it first was a main...

Jan 8, 2021
  26. Mazame liked zoycite's post in the thread Raidgear does trivialize Groupcontent to the point of monopolizing large aerea.

two areas where a lot of people struggle especially that typically claim this type of argument: 1) heroic aa 2) tribute and trophies...

Jan 7, 2021
  27. Mazame replied to the thread CS Mission - The Crusaders still too difficult.

Ok so I ran this with a group of people last night. Group make up was not the normal. Sk + box zerker Sk + box zerker Necro Bst Ok so I...

Jan 7, 2021
  28. Mazame liked I_Love_My_Bandwidth's post in the thread Game not built for playing just One Account anymore.

The EQ dev team saw the stream already. Your class is safe. Burning 10 Glyphs, two max geared, max raid buffed pets, and taking...

Dec 28, 2020
  29. Mazame liked Cicelee's post in the thread Game not built for playing just One Account anymore.

You are asking to solo named. Wbicb is something a small minority of players and classes have been able to do over the years. But a small...

Dec 22, 2020
  30. Mazame replied to the thread Game not built for playing just One Account anymore.

As a Bst my self I was shocked yesterday when I was able to solo mobs in CS with out even a merc. Some of the other zones are a bit more...

Dec 22, 2020
  31. Mazame replied to the thread Beastlord Epic 1.5.

as a kitty Bst you have sneak. FYI sneak doesn't not always work. a few tip just in case you don't know. Sneak don't work is a mob can...

Dec 22, 2020
  32. Mazame replied to the thread Raidgear does trivialize Groupcontent to the point of monopolizing large aerea.

I would like to share my exp. I been camping out side the Temple in WW and the first day I started I was able to keep about 5 mobs down....

Dec 22, 2020
  33. Mazame replied to the thread Heritage Dwarf Familirs.

Yes it changes between the different types and colors.

Oct 28, 2020
  34. Mazame replied to the thread Heritage Dwarf Familirs.

I can understand the issue with "transforming" but even if it didn't transform being able to use the familirs illusions on pet would be...

Oct 28, 2020
  35. Mazame liked Act of Valor's post in the thread If your class could have one thing another class has....

Oh boy. This has got to be the quote of the year at least.

Oct 12, 2020
  36. Mazame replied to the thread Why can’t they?.

It not just a simple scaling of the mobs to X level. Char gain AA over time and new spells / abilities. Events are tuned around the...

Oct 9, 2020
  37. Mazame liked Makma's post in the thread If your class could have one thing another class has....

Being able to DPS at least 50% of what any other class can (Yes im a cleric) I know its wishful thinking :)

Oct 9, 2020
  38. Mazame replied to the thread If your class could have one thing another class has....

I play an Enchanter as well but if you think enchanter are the end all be all to mana regen your missing out on the true power of the...

Oct 9, 2020
  39. Mazame replied to the thread If your class could have one thing another class has....

I simply wanted to point out that hybrids were given those abilities. Before you go off trying to defend your post that was incorrect...

Oct 9, 2020
  40. Mazame replied to the thread If your class could have one thing another class has....

Bst & Brd= Hybrid. and they both have Mana regen/ feeding skills And Enchanters were not the only go to for mana back in the day....

Oct 8, 2020
  41. Mazame liked cadres's post in the thread Please?.

Absolutely agree with what most folk are saying If we can't have an AoC, that's cool But for goodness sakes get rid of the PoP flagging...

Oct 6, 2020
  42. Mazame liked Allayna's post in the thread Please?.

By that logic, from your post, the competition for targets is by raiding guilds trying to farm those targets for gear. On live, it’s...

Oct 6, 2020
  43. Mazame liked Monkman's post in the thread Please?.

Selo’s will hit live around Feb or March, my guess is they will add them to all live servers around that time or you will see a mass exodus...

Oct 6, 2020
  44. Mazame liked Dibab's post in the thread Please?.

I know there had been more than couple posts about this but what gives on not putting the Agents of change on live servers. So many people...

Oct 6, 2020
  45. Mazame replied to the thread If your class could have one thing another class has....

I ask for it all the time.

Oct 5, 2020
  46. Mazame liked Szilent's post in the thread If your class could have one thing another class has....

Do enchanters maybe want Compliant Lurch back from warriors? :P we sure never asked for it…:confused:

Oct 5, 2020
  47. Mazame replied to the thread TOV T3 Raid Length.

We have with a full raid cleared all 9 events in one night. Most of the time it 7-8 can be cleared in about 4 hours. What has slow down...

Oct 1, 2020
  48. Mazame liked Smokezz's post in the thread In Anguish Over Anguish.

I've never really understood the 6 person requirement at all... not like someone can do current raids with 2 people or even 6. So why the...

Sep 29, 2020
  49. Mazame replied to the thread In Anguish Over Anguish.

This has nothing to do with the # of friends some one can make or not make. Just because I have friends in EQ doesn't mean they are 1)...

Sep 29, 2020
  50. Mazame liked Zarzac's post in the thread Best way to obtain new Power Sources?.

I like the ToV method best. These are for the "check every box" crowd and should be a multiple step process to obtain.

Sep 29, 2020
  51. Mazame replied to the thread In Anguish Over Anguish.

The point is the 6 ppl requirement is by passes a number of ways so why not just remove it. making people jump threw hoops is just more of...

Sep 29, 2020
  52. Mazame replied to the thread Froststone Teleport in Dwarf Heritage Crate.

I would disagree. With stamp collecting the stamps are sold for a period of time and that what makes them hard to find. But when you...

Sep 28, 2020
  53. Mazame liked Duder's post in the thread Best way to obtain new Power Sources?.

And buying them with plat made them still unavailable for you? Other than the early power sources, ToV PSs availability is unrivaled.

Sep 28, 2020
  54. Mazame replied to the thread Best way to obtain new Power Sources?.

ToV is the best option. If you use Power sources you can craft them on your own as needed. In other exp I known people to have bags...

Sep 28, 2020
  55. Mazame replied to the thread Need insight on Vallon Raid (Tactics).

You are killing him to fast. The best way I found to do this is to load low level spells and take time to slowly dps him until he splits....

Sep 28, 2020
  56. Mazame replied to the thread No Fix Planned Icebound Avatar, mercs fails Bend the Knee ach.

I think they should. After all it encourages people to fill the spot with a real healer over a merc. The merc get the emote just be...

Sep 11, 2020
  57. Mazame liked Ngreth Thergn's post in the thread No Fix Planned Icebound Avatar, mercs fails Bend the Knee ach.

I have consulted with the designer of this mission. Since this is a challenge achievement, and not normal completion, we are fine with this...

Sep 11, 2020
  58. Mazame replied to the thread I have a question....

At 115 I can Molo (merc+solo) most anything in the open world. But that is 115 with Max aa and raid gear. There is a lot that comes...

Sep 10, 2020
  59. Mazame replied to the thread When is enough.... enough?.

I disagree. Tip #1 Go to www.magelo.com in the bar at the center of the screen you can search for the Item you need to farm. This...

Sep 10, 2020
  60. Mazame replied to the thread When is enough.... enough?.

You do not have to be 300+ but the fail rate is very bad if your not. getting to 300 these days is not hard.

Sep 9, 2020
  61. Mazame replied to the thread Icebound Avatar Mission.

It is doable by a well played Bst. The trick is to use the pet to tank the boss and build aggro then turn pet attack off so that he...

Sep 9, 2020
  62. Mazame replied to the thread When is enough.... enough?.

I am sorry to hear you didn't enjoy TBL. I did enjoy it but to each their own. As for the ToV. I would ask you to reconsider. I...

Sep 3, 2020
  63. Mazame replied to the thread Ice Encrusted (chase) items ranked by value?.

The Value on all of these chase drops is next to 0. ToV has been a loot pinata. This was created by a few things. 1st the Raid events were...

Aug 31, 2020
  64. Mazame replied to the thread When is enough.... enough?.

It about the same over all but the TBL had fewer level so level vs level it not the same. If you were to look at total kills from level...

Aug 28, 2020
  65. Mazame replied to the thread When is enough.... enough?.

In TBL you got four items and had to Grind them out. The big issue was to get level 2 you had to go do a list of tasks first. With...

Aug 27, 2020
  66. Mazame replied to the thread Account Wide Progression Discussion.

NO NO NO !!!!!!!!!! just to make it clear NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! I have 4 accounts I play play many different toon. but only 3 of them...

Aug 21, 2020
  67. Mazame replied to the thread Beastlord warders questions.

Barbarian A wolf would be your pet. Strong points: Third best melee stats of all races. Strong wisdom. Slam Weak points: No night...

Aug 13, 2020
  68. Mazame posted a new thread.

Evolving Gear Idea

I have enjoyed the new Evolving gear from both TBL and Tov. The idea that you put a bit of extra work into an item and it last a bit longer...

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

Aug 13, 2020
  69. Mazame replied to the thread Raid Banner.

Ok I have to ask. if you are 1-2 short of a banner that means 10 people ran to the event. I guessing it was not that hard for those 10...

Aug 7, 2020
  70. Mazame liked Cragzop's post in the thread Raid Banner.

I'm a little surprised no one has brought up the fact that ... ... the last 3 expansions, raids have never been easier to actually just...

Aug 7, 2020
  71. Mazame replied to the thread Bots camped in Sathir's Tomb on Povar.

Bah wont let me post the pic showing the danger zones.

Aug 7, 2020
  72. Mazame replied to the thread Bots camped in Sathir's Tomb on Povar.

Ok to make the ST run your going South from the zone in. At the start the 2 golems that see invis. to get past these 2 you can do any of...

Aug 7, 2020
  73. Mazame replied to the thread Let's discuss revenue generation and epic 2.0's.

There are many events in EQ that when current took not only a raid to do but thinking out side the box to pull it off. Just because you...

Aug 5, 2020
  74. Mazame replied to the thread Herioc agility and silkies.

For any class not just silk you want to understand how Hstats work. You get more from them then what you think. Under Heroic Mods on...

Aug 3, 2020
  75. Mazame replied to the thread Toughest single group encounter by expansion?.

What you need to know is diffrent events are hard / not hard based on your group of players. Example Eok Catiki mission is easy for a...

Jul 23, 2020