Marope's Recent Activity

1. Marope replied to the thread What a puzzling event!.

Electrons Fun Fact: The trolls were created by the god of fear, Cazic-Thule, during the second pact of the gods during the Age of...

Mar 24, 2024 at 11:43 PM
  2. Marope replied to the thread What a puzzling event!.

THIS IS EVERQUEST! Troll Lives Matter!

Mar 24, 2024 at 11:56 AM
  3. Marope replied to the thread Broken Key of Lava missing.

Thank you kindly, Gialana, the GM that answered my petition, considered it a bug, and stated that I should post what he considered a bug on...

Feb 19, 2024
  4. Marope posted a new thread.

Broken Key of Lava missing

In the zone: Tide of times location: 2nd floor next to door The broken key of lava which is required to start the 2nd anniversary task....

Forum: Bug Reports

Feb 18, 2024
  5. Marope liked strikemaster's post in the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

Can we possibly eliminate the need for 6 players for progression tasks in lower level zones? It is difficult to get full groups in some of...

Jan 17, 2024
  6. Marope liked Direfist's post in the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

Will there ever be a premium server with daily GM/GUIDE run events with fruitful rewards again? That was my best Everquest experience over...

Jan 17, 2024
  7. Marope liked Makma's post in the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

Is there a chance that you guys would be looking into clerics being able to do damage. Right now the best way to do damage as a cleric is...

Jan 17, 2024
  8. Marope liked sadistic's post in the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

Would it be possible to implement the scaling of a raid based on the number of players? Later era TLPs really struggle to keep up with 54...

Jan 17, 2024
  9. Marope liked ArronJerd's post in the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

Lower the number of group members for certain content form 3 to 2. I am not the target demographic for this game (I like to solo) and as...

Jan 17, 2024
  10. Marope liked Gigobyte's post in the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

Can we get the ability to have integrated ability to send commands to multiple instances of EQ clients. (Ala, , [Unmentioned 3rd Party Software], etc) I do not...

Jan 17, 2024
  11. Marope replied to the thread EverQuest Soundtrack Vol. 1.

The gnomes should build some broadcast towers throughout the lands and lease out some radio stations to all the special races for in game...

Jan 12, 2024