mark's Recent Activity

1. mark replied to the thread Does Truebox actually solve anything?.

well another tlp will i 6 box on 2 pc and 4 laptops or 12 box on 1 pc,6 more subs for daybreak.currently 6 boxing in eq

Mar 15, 2024
  2. mark replied to the thread Game Freezes Upon Camping.

do /q see if it works

Mar 15, 2024
  3. mark replied to the thread Why not just have a no box and a regular box TLP?.

just remove true box ,its easy to lvl to 50 when the server opens and if you want to lvl another character or 3 you will always find people...

Mar 14, 2024
  4. mark posted a new thread.

class,race ,deity in classic, and kunark ?

so since il be 6 boxing like i do on most tlp,warrior oger due to frontal stun but what deity ? cleric,necro,mage,druid,enchanter etc.

Forum: Time Locked Progression Servers

Mar 10, 2024
  5. mark replied to the thread New server(s).

most tlp players are recyclers they will drop their current tlp for a new one because they like original eq and its first few expansions...

Feb 17, 2024
  6. mark replied to the thread my dream tlp in may.

3 months lockouts so we dont need to do god until we move onto the new tlp every year

Feb 17, 2024
  7. mark replied to the thread my dream tlp in may.

sarcasem or amazed by the post ?

Jan 18, 2024
  8. mark posted a new thread.

my dream tlp in may

Random loot including epics and make shore there is no bottleneck,all drops tradable including epics drops,and no truebox.

Forum: Time Locked Progression Servers

Jan 18, 2024
  9. mark replied to the thread Time to Request Time Off for TLP....

hopefully these rule set has random zone drops and loot tradable so we can work on our epics also epics drops should be random it would be...

Jan 18, 2024
  10. mark replied to the thread Should TLP's have a fixed end point?.

2 months classic and 1 month each expansion,if you did away with most of the aa grind,each expansion give 70% of aa on release or100%.Take...

Nov 3, 2023
  11. mark replied to the thread Will TLPs be getting alternate personas before they reach the Laurion's Song expansion?.

might have to buy the expansion for 6 accounts,what i am worried about its the ui,setting the hot keys up will i need to buy spells for...

Nov 3, 2023
  12. mark replied to the thread Mischief Boxing Lag.

make shore you have frame rates to maximum on the 3 accounts,check how to maximise the speed of your cpus,i use isoboxer because it allows...

Nov 1, 2023