mark's Recent Activity

1. mark replied to the thread his there a way to gift daybreak cash to a friend ?.

thank you for the info

Aug 6, 2021
  2. mark posted a new thread.

his there a way to gift daybreak cash to a friend ?

trying to help a friend in need.

Forum: Time Locked Progression Servers

Aug 6, 2021
  3. mark posted a new thread.

how many players play more then 1 account at the same time.

So mosts day our core group of players will have 3 to 7 players, 2 never box but they play alts if we are doing lvl 60 content say...

Jul 23, 2021
  4. mark posted a new thread.

his test server down also ?

tried to get to test server but it wont let me.

Jul 21, 2021
  5. mark replied to the thread Never thought I'd see the day when you couldn't get a group in the pit.

lots of us use discord and play with mainly guildies and no not the bathphone ones,plv lvl with a druid a group in the so called pit has...

Jun 27, 2021
  6. mark replied to the thread [ Thornblade ] < RUIN > Wed/Sat/Sun 6:30pm-11pm EST.

grats on completing classic without being a zerg bathphone guild,unfortunatly c&c are a virus on our server.

Jun 17, 2021
  7. mark replied to the thread Thornblade population is worrisome.

funny 4 instances in the hole,8 in lowerguk people camping their epics all over the world also we are lvl alts with friends join a guild...

Jun 17, 2021
  8. mark replied to the thread Aradune dead for leveling now..

once aa come in you either keep up with them or fall behind.

Jun 12, 2021
  9. mark replied to the thread Does no one group or am I unlucky?.

i apologies if english isent my first language in fact its my 4th.

Jun 6, 2021
  10. mark replied to the thread Item prices to go down dramatically?.

loving the server the people exept the bathphone guild on thornblade that trains everyone when it suits them.

Jun 3, 2021
  11. mark replied to the thread Does no one group or am I unlucky?.

join a guild tanks are rare most times we have an earth pet or a ranger tanking,not abathphone one and you should get groups instead of a...

Jun 3, 2021
  12. mark replied to the thread As per usual, boxers treated like 2nd class citizens.

on ragefire i actually had 12 accounts with lvl 72 to 88 earlier these month when i canceled 10 of the accounts dont like hot ,i have 6...

May 25, 2021
  13. mark replied to the thread As per usual, boxers treated like 2nd class citizens.

skuz will you be playing on one of the new tlps ? i play on a new tlp every year a boxing server with free trade loot his not rizlona also...

May 24, 2021
  14. mark replied to the thread As per usual, boxers treated like 2nd class citizens.

why his he a troll lots of people in my guild would love to be able to box on 1 pc instead of having to run multiple pc the hackers and...

May 24, 2021
  15. mark replied to the thread pay to win kronos and the new tlp servers.

just become a member and buy a sub.

May 22, 2021
  16. mark posted a new thread.

pay to win kronos and the new tlp servers

not all of us play the game to make kronos a lot of us sell our exess gear drops or trade them for items we need wihout trading kronos...

May 22, 2021
  17. mark replied to the thread [ Thornblade ] < RUIN > Wed/Sat/Sun 6:30pm-11pm EST.

that train looks familiar in god i had a huge train invis droped and i died near the guild i was in the guild leader was impressed on how...

May 20, 2021
  18. mark replied to the thread Server populations.

most classes will have 300 plus on the new servers exept rogues.

May 20, 2021
  19. mark replied to the thread Server populations.

theres 2 new tlp going live next week join them in a week or 2 and have some fun.

May 20, 2021
  20. mark replied to the thread Any Aus/NZ Oceanic Guilds for Mischief?.

so eany news on an asian/oceanic guild ?

May 15, 2021
  21. mark replied to the thread please devs make a boxing server as a 3rd tlp option..

also has time goes on the eq players get older a few of us have families all grown up some are able to come back and have the time to play.

May 15, 2021
  22. mark liked Bardy McFly's post in the thread please devs make a boxing server as a 3rd tlp option..

I've stated ad nauseum that I have wanted a FV ruleset since before Ragerfire was even released. Random loot makes it doubly desirable....

May 15, 2021
  23. mark liked Bardy McFly's post in the thread please devs make a boxing server as a 3rd tlp option..

So? If nobody speaks their mind passionately for what they want, then nobody knows how much and how many care for something. Ironically,...

May 15, 2021
  24. mark replied to the thread please devs make a boxing server as a 3rd tlp option..

remember they kept on saying no fv tlp ever,also they might have figured out they wont make as much from a boxing server then a truebox but...

May 15, 2021
  25. mark replied to the thread please devs make a boxing server as a 3rd tlp option..

when aradune went live a lot of people tried to log in for weeks a lot of those people trickled to rizlona,over time when people were able...

May 14, 2021
  26. mark replied to the thread please devs make a boxing server as a 3rd tlp option..

so few people normaly post on the forums compared to the actual player base so you dont really know who wants to play on one remember the...

May 13, 2021
  27. mark replied to the thread Thornblade will have the better economy..

if you plan to play until the next tlp comes out next year then the server shouldent matter,long run to live then mischief his the server...

May 13, 2021
  28. mark replied to the thread please devs make a boxing server as a 3rd tlp option..

skuz his there a reason you dont want a tlp boxing server with fv loot rules that would make a lot of players happy and bring a few subs...

May 13, 2021
  29. mark posted a new thread.

please devs make a boxing server as a 3rd tlp option.

making a 3rd server where people can box on 1pc will help lowering the login lines and allow most non rmt boxers to have a server where...

May 13, 2021
  30. mark replied to the thread So I'm thinking of playing two toons with minimal effort.

enchanter and mage for malo or enchanter and cleric.

May 11, 2021
  31. mark replied to the thread mischief tlp and hunter achievements..

dont forget picks and aoc there will be so much loot that prices and trading will fall over time.

May 11, 2021
  32. mark replied to the thread please make a boxing mischief clone server ,rizlona his a sucess..

a lot of eq developers care about the game the que was designed on the fly by chen.

May 9, 2021
  33. mark replied to the thread please make a boxing mischief clone server ,rizlona his a sucess..

come on daybreak gives a third server and call it boxers only let us poor boxers have fun.

May 6, 2021
  34. mark replied to the thread please make a boxing mischief clone server ,rizlona his a sucess..

so according to a few of youse its ok to kill aradune but not rizlona ?,free trade server the best way to gear up boxes instead of having...

May 2, 2021
  35. mark replied to the thread please make a boxing mischief clone server ,rizlona his a sucess..

since i box 12 on one pc on my current server il be dropping 10 accounts wich get renewed yearly,please give us a boxing mischief server...

May 2, 2021
  36. mark posted a new thread.

rizlona vs aradune

there his no doubt that aradune has more human players then rizlona, but rizlona has a lot of boxers both are profitable for...

Apr 29, 2021
  37. mark replied to the thread Please open both servers that will merge into Mischief at the same time.

dont forget there are picks and aoc a botter could have 100bots in 1 zone but a group would find a camp in one of the picks also aoc your...

Apr 28, 2021
  38. mark replied to the thread As much as I'd love a new TLP, I think Daypaw Gamesing should wait a while longer than usual..

rizlona his the model of server to go to if an rmt his afk camping a mob ask a boxing guildie or 2 to come and help you out dps the rmt afk...

Apr 23, 2021