ManglerNecro's Recent Activity

1. ManglerNecro replied to the thread Maybe tweak Selo drop rates a bit?.

Why wasn't this type of issue thought about before-hand when these server rulesets were created? Instead of realizing after-the-fact...

May 6, 2019
  2. ManglerNecro replied to the thread Encyclopedia Necrothurgia is not working correctly on Mangler.

Finally had time to parse it tonight. The HP of the pet summoned with and WITHOUT the Encyclopedia are exactly the same. This pet focus...

May 6, 2019
  3. ManglerNecro replied to the thread Encyclopedia Necrothurgia is not working correctly on Mangler.

A dev replied to a thread about if a pet has the appearance of an alligator or basilik before this one. :/

May 2, 2019
  4. ManglerNecro replied to the thread Please allow troll beastlords to switch to the alligator pet..

Hi Prathun, Would you be able to look into the pet focus items on Mangler not working 100%? I'm sure it would be a higher priority...

May 2, 2019
  5. ManglerNecro replied to the thread Encyclopedia Necrothurgia is not working correctly on Mangler.

It was, I had it then. :)

Apr 30, 2019
  6. ManglerNecro replied to the thread Encyclopedia Necrothurgia is not working correctly on Mangler.

This is incorrect and false. It dropped in Hate 1.0 because I HAD it in Hate 1.0 back in 2000 or so. The focus effect worked during...

Apr 23, 2019
  7. ManglerNecro replied to the thread Encyclopedia Necrothurgia is not working correctly on Mangler.

Confirmed on Coirnav. The level 48 necro spell Invoke Death summons a level 42 pet that hits for max 67 when Encyclopedia is equipped at...

Apr 22, 2019
  8. ManglerNecro replied to the thread Encyclopedia Necrothurgia is not working correctly on Mangler.

I'm going to login one of my other server necro and test for max hit. I 100% know it should summon at level 42 and not 41. It's not...

Apr 22, 2019
  9. ManglerNecro posted a new thread.

Encyclopedia Necrothurgia is not working correctly on Mangler

I'm assuming this is due to the Focus Effect limitation on the server, but this is an item that always worked in Classic EQ and should be...

Forum: Player Support

Apr 22, 2019
  10. ManglerNecro posted a new thread.

Encyclopedia Necrothurgia is not working correctly on Mangler

I'm assuming this is due to the Focus Effect limitation on the server, but this is an item that always worked in Classic EQ and should be...

Forum: Time Locked Progression Servers

Apr 22, 2019