Manafasto's Recent Activity

1. Manafasto replied to the thread favorite race.

Gnome heroes unite!

Apr 17, 2024 at 2:01 PM
  2. Manafasto liked Weathervane's post in the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

Statement of fact: Ragefire was not a fun server to play on. Incorrect assumption: Truebox solved the issues that plagued Ragefire....

Apr 15, 2024 at 6:57 PM
  3. Manafasto replied to the thread Lifetime subscription.

I would buy 1 account that is for sure.

Apr 15, 2024 at 12:19 PM
  4. Manafasto replied to the thread Nobody wants a kunark start.

Velious would have been better with bringing in more gnomes and halflings.

Apr 14, 2024 at 3:41 PM
  5. Manafasto replied to the thread Server locked krono.

No hoops that I can think of sense you had to subscribe for a few expansions. I am curious how a sub only server would perform.

Apr 14, 2024 at 3:40 PM
  6. Manafasto replied to the thread Nobody wants a kunark start.

Any start is better than a classic start.

Apr 13, 2024 at 9:01 PM
  7. Manafasto replied to the thread 3 Box Ideas for Teek.

I played with a bunch of trio boxes on Rizlona. They commonly did Enc, Clr, and Wiz.

Apr 11, 2024
  8. Manafasto liked KobalWR's post in the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

Random loot is great because it bothers professional krono farmers. They'll have a hard time monopolizing nameds, tho I'm sure they'll be...

Apr 9, 2024
  9. Manafasto replied to the thread No FTE on Teek and Tormax.

I bet Monks who were farming Raster enjoyed the FTE rule. When I was on Rizlona, I hated asking my guild to come help me when a trio, six...

Apr 9, 2024
  10. Manafasto liked jeskola's post in the thread I Am Excited For Tormax.

Breaking news: 3 casual forum warriors will play on tormax for 2 weeks.

Apr 6, 2024
  11. Manafasto replied to the thread Early Mischief/Teek item prices.

I thought they only dropped so long during classic, did they drop on Selo?

Apr 5, 2024
  12. Manafasto replied to the thread Early Mischief/Teek item prices.

Only downside with the Kunark start in my eyes is no inky mask for them big boi's.

Apr 5, 2024
  13. Manafasto replied to the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

A Mischief, Rizlona, with BZK/BST would be a great server.

Apr 5, 2024
  14. Manafasto liked jeskola's post in the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

To complete with Teek, a Rizlona clone would pull in so much more revenue than an Aradune clone that isn't even really an Aradune clone.

Apr 5, 2024
  15. Manafasto liked Wordor's post in the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

Add zerkers/beasts/HFL RNG/ GNM SHD/GNM PAL to Tormax from the start and it will have a chance to survive

Apr 5, 2024
  16. Manafasto replied to the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

I played on Rizlona as a single character and enjoyed my time there. The population was just right. Anywho, I wish these servers...

Apr 4, 2024
  17. Manafasto liked Basak's post in the thread The Official "We DO want BST/BER regardless of epics and minor quests" thread.

All the races and classes! Classic! Halfling Ranger Halfling Paladin Gnome SK Gnome Paladin Barbarian Beastlord Ogre Beastlord Troll...

Mar 24, 2024
  18. Manafasto replied to the thread A thread for the shorties.

Gnomaggedon will be upon us!

Mar 24, 2024
  19. Manafasto replied to the thread A thread for the shorties.

I have never played a pally but if I was going to play a pally it would definitely be a gnome.

Mar 18, 2024
  20. Manafasto replied to the thread Folks that want a 'non-True Box' server.

I rolled on Rizlona when Aradune had que issues and I will say as a single character player my experience was good.

Mar 18, 2024
  21. Manafasto liked theonepercent's post in the thread Tormax and Teek servers.

You can play in classic at any point of a TLP. We've had more than enough classic starts, it's time for something different.

Mar 16, 2024
  22. Manafasto liked Lejaun's post in the thread The Official "We DO want BST/BER regardless of epics and minor quests" thread.

Going further into it: Classic: turn on planar armor. Beasts can wield Serpent’s Tooth and Smoldering Brand. Zerkers get Mith 2-hander...

Mar 15, 2024
  23. Manafasto liked Lejaun's post in the thread The Official "We DO want BST/BER regardless of epics and minor quests" thread.

One of the few things that I want : beast and zerkers from the start. I’m fully OK being stuck with a mith-2hander or whatever as a...

Mar 15, 2024
  24. Manafasto liked Risiko's post in the thread AMA Response Feedback.

If the AMA did anything, it made it evident that there are way too few people working on the game, but I don't think that will ever change....

Mar 14, 2024
  25. Manafasto replied to the thread The Official "We DO want BST/BER regardless of epics and minor quests" thread.

Yes, please add BZK/BST at launch within classic.

Mar 14, 2024
  26. Manafasto liked OldTimeEQ1's post in the thread The Official "We DO want BST/BER regardless of epics and minor quests" thread.

Ha! If it is that one person who insists on posting on every TLP thread, about servers they don't play on or first hand...

Mar 14, 2024
  27. Manafasto liked Bobbybick's post in the thread The Official "We DO want BST/BER regardless of epics and minor quests" thread.

What a coincidence, I consolidated all the Velious Armor Quests on Allakhazam for Berserkers and Beastlords almost 8 years ago!...

Mar 14, 2024
  28. Manafasto replied to the thread A minor but cool request for TLP2024 - All races/classes.

That response really irritated me. To prevent burn out is the first thing that came to my mind followed up with people like BZK as well.

Mar 12, 2024
  29. Manafasto liked Basak's post in the thread A minor but cool request for TLP2024 - All races/classes.

I am for most situations of all race all class. The Gnome and Halfling additions for example I see no logical reason for them to not be in...

Mar 11, 2024
  30. Manafasto replied to the thread Rogues on TLPs - Easy Fixes.

I think adding good useable poisons in a step in the right direction.

Mar 4, 2024
  31. Manafasto liked Ravin's post in the thread my dream tlp in may.

Actually, I believe that free trade with Mischief loot reduced the krono lords' profits. The bazaar was flooded by "normal" players,...

Mar 4, 2024
  32. Manafasto liked Sakuraba's post in the thread TLP idea ... no krono, anything goes..

That was my point. Literally said "That would only work in the absence of dupes or other issues". Dupes as well as how plat farming...

Mar 4, 2024
  33. Manafasto replied to the thread New TLP & Rogues.

If their programmers cannot even configure, which is what modding technically is there is no hope for EQ3.

Mar 3, 2024
  34. Manafasto liked Tulerezzer Fujimoto's post in the thread Rogues adjustment for new tlp and PLers.

Rogues get BiS weapons for 1 DKP every expac. Unfair.

Mar 2, 2024
  35. Manafasto replied to the thread Rogues adjustment for new tlp and PLers.

They were weak always have been. Once real data started coming out and players began learning fights more advantages such as evading...

Mar 2, 2024
  36. Manafasto replied to the thread Rogues adjustment for new tlp and PLers.

It happened way before the removal of corpse runs. Bards, SK, and well played Enchanters could perform some of the most difficult CR's...

Mar 2, 2024
  37. Manafasto liked Beardsy's post in the thread Rogues adjustment for new tlp and PLers.

How to help rogues: Starts with Shroud of stealth at lvl 1 Once they hit 12: Give them the same critical hits % that warriors get at 12....

Mar 2, 2024
  38. Manafasto replied to the thread Today is the day!.

1500 is to much for a niche gaming convention.

Mar 2, 2024
  39. Manafasto replied to the thread Best box to pair with Necromancer on the new TLP.

When I played a Necro, I preferred duoing with another necro.

Mar 2, 2024
  40. Manafasto replied to the thread New TLP & Rogues.

Rogues are really not "Fine" but more of meh... OK by Luclin. For them to even reach that standard they have to check some boxes such...

Mar 2, 2024
  41. Manafasto replied to the thread New TLP & Rogues.

EQ rogue is just a badly designed class and the issues with EQ affect it the class more than any other. Those who say otherwise are in...

Feb 25, 2024
  42. Manafasto replied to the thread TLP idea ... no krono, anything goes..

EQ whaled too much for more games than just EQ 2. The issue was SOE in my eyes. They had some solid titles but chose to mimic WoW in...

Feb 25, 2024
  43. Manafasto liked shaggster's post in the thread TLP idea ... no krono, anything goes..

as the title says start from classic and work your way up without krono or ingame purchases

Feb 24, 2024
  44. Manafasto liked Vetis's post in the thread New server(s).

What daybreak servers are more than 1500 people outside of the first couple weeks of a server launch? Also, people would happily play...

Feb 24, 2024
  45. Manafasto replied to the thread New server(s).

I get what you mean but I think they care but lack the ability to remedy the issues.

Feb 20, 2024
  46. Manafasto liked NuffanTuit's post in the thread New server(s).

I have stayed on the Forums, I have many friends that play on many servers, I have talked to many people on Oakwynd who tend to play...

Feb 13, 2024
  47. Manafasto replied to the thread Mercenary Server.

I prefer players > boxer > mercs but I can see the appeal.

Feb 10, 2024
  48. Manafasto replied to the thread Why don't people like the game post POP?.

Sure if you raid.

Feb 10, 2024
  49. Manafasto replied to the thread New TLP & Rogues.

Paladins do not even come close to the issues of a rogue. Just bringing this up in a thread like this is derailing the issue at hand....

Feb 10, 2024
  50. Manafasto replied to the thread New TLP & Rogues.

Viable is to vague and really does not fit within EQ design. I would agree if rogues actually brought something that is actually...

Feb 1, 2024
  51. Manafasto replied to the thread 2024 TLP Ruleset!.

I do not believe BZK and BST will be terrible in classic. They have gear in the planes and all other expansions. The only issue are the...

Dec 29, 2023
  52. Manafasto liked Kahna's post in the thread 2024 TLP Ruleset!.

People play rogues in classic, they are a horrible. People like not having to play something different then switch classes. Even if...

Dec 29, 2023
  53. Manafasto liked CdeezNotes's post in the thread 2024 TLP Ruleset!.

Stating discs don't come out to GOD as a justification seems silly, considering all discs available in classic now weren't classic...

Dec 29, 2023
  54. Manafasto replied to the thread Why don't people like the game post POP?.

GoD was too hard for them. It was for anyone not raid geared No content built towards their style of play I loved GoD but only because I...

Dec 24, 2023
  55. Manafasto replied to the thread The effects of relaxed true box on Mischief and the next TLP.

Well this is why I state they need to improve the UX. The original formula only works when people group up. If they cannot they box,...

Dec 24, 2023
  56. Manafasto replied to the thread 2024 TLP Ruleset!.

Parts of the TLP need to be quicker or introduce all classes at launch. You do not need expansions to launch the classes. Gear was already...

Dec 24, 2023
  57. Manafasto liked CdeezNotes's post in the thread 2 Servers To Make Everyone Happy?.

You mean it breeds toxicity among manchildren trying to reassure themselves how they are superior at a video game compared to others.

Dec 24, 2023
  58. Manafasto replied to the thread The effects of relaxed true box on Mischief and the next TLP.

I am not against boxing I am against automation. Played on Rizlona, some very nice folks there and I understand why it is done. I even...

Dec 17, 2023
  59. Manafasto replied to the thread No One Wants To Play On Live Servers.

EQ, either Live or TLP needs to improve the UX.

Dec 17, 2023
  60. Manafasto replied to the thread The effects of relaxed true box on Mischief and the next TLP.

I would like to see a new tlp with no Krono. It is subbed only and has actual guides taking action.

Dec 17, 2023
  61. Manafasto replied to the thread 2024 TLP Ruleset!.

I want to see a Mischief/Rizlona server with all class and race options unlocked at launch.

Dec 17, 2023
  62. Manafasto replied to the thread Wine xp quest.

The player can still manually run to each location and use an action script to perform the task.

Dec 17, 2023
  63. Manafasto replied to the thread Why don't people like the game post POP?.

Socializing only stops when you are boxing raids. If players want to pay that type of money let em. I still think the introduction of...

Dec 17, 2023
  64. Manafasto liked OldTimeEQ1's post in the thread Why don't people like the game post POP?.

One of the reasons Mischief stands out is that the LFG window was very active even in DoN (when I took a break). I had never seen this on...

Dec 17, 2023
  65. Manafasto replied to the thread Unlock apprentice mercs at Gates of Discord unlock?.

Those puritans are usually the first to use Krono for an advantage and purchase bags as well. They also seem to not raise arms with...

Dec 17, 2023
  66. Manafasto replied to the thread Why don't people like the game post POP?.

This causes drama on TLPs especially with your tanks no upgrading to save for Time.

Dec 16, 2023